Tyra Banks’ model boyfriend wanted for felony assault

Tyra Banks’ 24-year-old boyfriend is wanted for assaulting a man in Beverly Hills in March. Rob Evans is a judge on ‘America’s Top Model’ — thanks to his girlfriend Tyra.

According to TMZ, Evans is accused of beating a man to within an inch of his life in March. The man was hospitalized with serious injuries. The Beverly Hills police tell TMZ that Evans initially cooperated with the investigation. But police haven’t heard from him recently, so police issued a warrant for his arrest. When Evans is captured he will be charged with felony assault for using a deadly weapon.

I can’t believe Tyra agreed to date this guy without asking basic questions such as “are you wanted by the police?”

• Behind the Scenes: Lil Scrappy and Tocarra – “No Love”
  • Tocarra and Tyra Banks 1,000 Coat Giveaway
  • T.I. Talks About Dolla
  • Tyra Banks ‘extremely brutal’ to work with (we knew this already)

119 Responses to “Tyra Banks’ model boyfriend wanted for felony assault”

DownBottom says:

I thought Tyra went with this nerdy-looking older rich guy…never seen this guy before…she on her J.Lo steez :tea:

Cocoabana says:

I thought this was going to say he beat a woman, :coffee: he fine tho

Diva says:

This dude is too pretty to be Tyra’s man! :rofl: Morning Roses!!!!

n1kk1a says:

Wtf?? Tyra, you can do much better!! You had a talk show and this is the end result?? I guess. Different strokes for different folks……

DownBottom says:

Too “metro” looking for me…where’s Choco when u need her! *It’s the eyes* :rofl:

tintin1979 says:

is this the guy thats helping with the judging on top model. He looks like him

bnatural says:

Oh :coffee: so um, about this Donald Trump announcement, it’s supposed to be about The Obama’s divorce papers from like 12 years ago :rolleyes:

tintin1979 says:

and why is he so short

Tyra’s boyfriend????? :blink: Dude doesn’t look like he’s into women. :no:

Such A F'n Lady says:

Are we sure he’s not :gay: and just using her to get ahead? :thinks:

Sweet-tea says:

LAWD HAVE MERCY on “wanted for felony assault”. He looks every bit of 19 years old. Tyra girl, what you gonna do with that baby?

MsB says:

Too “metro” looking for me…where’s Choco when u need her! *It’s the eyes*

_______________________________________________________________________

:cosign:

Xena68 says:

He looks a little sweet & tender :lol:

He beat him why,Cause he was hitting on him,Well I can see why he would think he’s BI

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

:zzz: he’s gay. simple as that.

Trendsetter says:

So I heard that they were trying to a have a baby…or thinking about it…

GOOD MORNING ROSES!!! :wave:

Anna says:

Too “metro” looking for me
      ~~~~~~~
      Ditto.

iyonah says:

Next…

Shoot, I’m in love with lightskin now. A pretty boy that can whoop azz? Yeah, I ain’t mad at Tyra one bit.

:wave:
      Razz
      TRENDSETTER
      Free
      Jenie
      MILKY
      NaiJaGal :happy:
      LoveZoe
      Cheeks
      MissMiami
      WorkINProgress :cheers:
      Brownskin
      Smonea
      and ERRRYBODY ELSE!!!

He’s also a boxer so, I assume the weapon was his hands.

Crickett says:

maybe she just wants his sperm

Sandra, you can at least hook us up with some better pics of him :shrugs:

Trendsetter says:

Luvn :hi:

Smonae80 says:

:hi: Luvn & Diva

He look like he like the same thing as Tyra d**k!!

Anna says:

bnatural says:

Oh so um, about this Donald Trump announcement, it’s supposed to be about The Obama’s divorce papers from like 12 years ago

~~~~~~~~
      That is not even news. Anyone can file, they didn’t do it. Is Trump on his 4th wife?

MsB says:

Morning Luvn :hug:

:hi: @Luvn @Dimpz

MsB says:

Anna says:

~~~~~~~~

__________________________
      Get out of my head, I was just thinking that..

Diva says:

Luvn :kiss: :happy:

:hug: Smonaeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I’m.not a fan of his but, be has better pics as well. I think they’re trying to groom him to replace T. Beckford

lovezoe says:

Bnatural- I’m more interested in this Romney!”scandal”. If people won’t vote for Obama. Ecause they thought about divorce TWELVE years ago…

Anna says:

MsB says:

Anna says:

~~~~~~~~

__________________________
      Get out of my head, I was just thinking that..

~~~
      The First Lady never hid the fact that she felt like a single parent while he persued his political career. It can take it toll on any woman. If you don’t have bumps in your marriage, something is wrong.

:wave: <–Mail In Ballott i just dropped at the super.of Elections office!

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

from the looks at these post this morning this seems like is gonna be a dumb azz humanoid day :coffee:

maybe after 12 noon will be better :waiting:

MsB says:

So was the big :shocked: er???? They THOUGHT about a divorce SEVERAL years ago but unlike Donald Trump and so many others they decided to work through their issues and remain together!

MsB says:

typo >>> what’s<<<<

WUT'S A YAKISOBA? says:

GOOOOOD MORNING YALL!!! :wave: <—-warrant for metro man…Im a bounty hunter today… :coffee:

Xena68 says:

Hey Luvn :hi:

lovezoe says:

Mitt Romney LIED under oath when he testified in the divorce of his good friend and screwed the friend’s wife out of a lot of money in the process … so claims the ex-wife of Staples’ founder Tom Stemberg.

Multiple sources connected with the divorce tell TMZ … during Tom’s uber nasty divorce case with ex-wife Maureen, Mitt Romney gave a deposition and testified during the trial that Staples was worth virtually nothing. Romney testified that the company was worth very little and Tom was a dreamer and “the dream continues.”

Romney characterized the Staples stock as “overvalued,” adding, “I didn’t place a great deal of credibility in the forecast of the company’s future.”

Partly as a result of Romney’s testimony, Maureen got relatively little in the divorce, but we’re told just weeks after the divorce ended, Romney and Tom went to Goldman Sachs and cashed in THEIR stock for a fortune. Short story — Romney allegedly lied to help his friend and screw the friend’s wife over.

And there’s more … Our sources say years later, Maureen, who suffered from MS and had multiple bouts with cancer, got a visit from one of Tom’s guys, who gave her papers informing her that Tom was cancelling her health insurance. Our sources say the irony here is that we’re told Tom was working as one of then Governor Mitt Romney’s chief health care advisers.

Sources tell us … Tom also got custody of the couple’s one child, making allegations of abuse against Maureen. And get this … in the mid-90s, after the divorce, Tom sent the boy a letter saying, although he loved him, because of issues related to the divorce “it will not be possible for you to be a part of our family for the foreseeable future.”

Maureen lost her home in the process and struggled financially.

Carrington says:

I’m amazed at people’s God given Internet ability to discern ones sexuality based upon a picture. I need some of you mediums to hook a brother up with the mega millions numbers.

U can tell who gay by looking at a photo, but can look at ya man and know he got bad credit, gon f@ck 2 or 3 of ya girls, and gon use your car to go to another broad house after he drop you off at work.

All that does is give bi men examples of what NOT to do. So u hurt yourselves with that ish. Now u got dudes acting like hardcore thugs fukin u and ya queen BFF and you shocked cause he got muscles, fight and change ya breaks!

MsB says:

Anna says:

~~~

_________________________________________

I totally agree with you. I don’t know what they are trying to accomplish with this supposed “shocking news”… donald trump needs work on cutting that combover and hope romney’s financials doesn’t leak out..

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

hey luvn

@ wut why did you choose to become a bounty hunter? lol

on the president and his wife filing for the papers…so what… how many wives has trump had by now? and he’s had to pay the ex wives out the azz right? so why is he calling the kettle black?

Trendsetter says:

:offtopic:

have been with my baby daddy on and off for 6 years.

He is a great man. He treats me and his kids great, but his cheating is the reason we are on and off. I love him to death. He is the father of my children, and from time to time we fight. Yes, he puts his hands on me. I know that he loves me and he doesn’t mean to. I provoke him to do those things. I can deal with the fighting, but the cheating, not coming home and not answering the phone when I call at 4:00 am or 5:00 am, I CANNOT DO.

I left and was gone for about 3 months. One day I went over to pick the kids up (yes his car had gotten repossessed), and my oldest opened the door for me and told me their dad was in his room. So, I went to the back, and opened the door to find him and my FIRST cousin in the bed. TOGETHER! I must have lunged at her full speed and dragged her into the restroom. I beat the -ish out of her there. So bad that she had to be taken by ambulance. I got my kids and left. A few more months down the line, needless to say, I went right back to him.

After we got back together I found out I was pregnant again and he made me have an abortion. I started getting depressed. Then I found out that he was back sleeping with my family member again. AND SHE HAD THE BABY!!! But, I love him so much I can’t let him go! He’s even asked to marry me! I said yes, but I’m still not so sure about this. I really love him and I really don’t know if I want to go into a marriage with all this on my chest?!?!?! Will I be able to forgive him, and for all that he has done to me? He has another child by my cousin, which makes my kids and my cousin kid double cousins. I don’t know if I can take this, but I can’t see him with no one else. I really don’t know what to do. People talk about me behind my back. I don’t have many friends because they said that he has tried to talk to them. I never believed them I have no one to turn to. I’m so stuck in love. Please help me! I need advice. I love him but I know I can do better without him! – Confused Baby Momma

Sweet-tea says:

luv n life, good morning dear!

WorkInProgress says:

she fell in love with his Smize :)

DownBottom says:

@Carrington…Ususally agree with ya (im sure u dont care regardless) but speaking only of me…but never intimated he could possibly be gay..just that he was too “metro” to me…didnt see any of the other ladies intimate his sexuality either…thats neither here nor there on this blog

I don’t dig thugs either :shrug:

Cocoabana says:

Carrington says:

Well said.

2cents says:

SAO PAULO – A 41-year-old car washer shocked his family when he interrupted a funeral being held for him at his mother’s home in the town of Alagoinhas in northeastern Brazil, police said Tuesday.

Police inspector Roberto Lima said by telephone that on Sunday Jose Marcos Araujo identified a body at the city morgue as being that of his brother, Gilberto.

Lima said that Jose Marcos took the body to his mother’s home where a wake was held.

“The confusion started when news started circulating that a car washer had been shot dead,” Jose Marcos’ wife, Ana Paula, told the UOL Internet news portal. “Police called my husband and told him that his brother had been killed and his body was at the morgue.”

Lima said the confusion was “understandable.”

“The two men closely resembled each other and both worked as car washers,” Lima said adding that the man whose body was in the morgue was named Genivaldo Santos Gama. He said further information on Gama was not immediately available.

A few hours before the Monday burial “a friend of Gilberto’s saw him walking down the street and told him that his family was mourning him,” he said.

“So he went to his mother’s home to let everyone know he was very much alive.”

When Araujo showed up at his wake “some people fainted and others were so scared they ran away. It was a big shock,” family friend Maria Menezes told the G1 online news site.

Gilberto’s mother Marina Santana told reporters “I am overjoyed. What mother wouldn’t be after being told that her son is dead and then sees him alive.”

WorkInProgress says:

forgot my manners : GM everyone.

<—- @the Baby Mama in Trend's Blind. :no:

Hax--TheBoyCanMack says:

—————————–

:dead: @ Sandra. Good point, though.

This boy is just way too pretty. Like, too pretty he’s ugly.

Smonae80 says:

Damn I though on blogs u came in to talk ish & have fun :smack:

I dont see the bombshell/Breaking news/What a Scandal w/the divorce PaPers! :shrug:

:obama:

WUT'S A YAKISOBA? says:

@ Carrington… WOOOWWWWW :rofl: HARSH!

Going in before my first cup… :coffee:

Diva says:

@Trend, run like hell and NEVER look back #advice

Xena68 says:

Trendsetter says:

have been with my baby daddy on and off for 6 years.

:rofl: is all i can do to that :chickenhead: letter

Smonae80 says:

Damn I though on blogs u came in to talk ish & have fun
      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
      :ido:

lovezoe says:

Wow Trend. Really sad situation she in. She needs self-worth, only way she gone leave him.

Diva says:

I would have followed suit!!!!!

WUT'S A YAKISOBA? says:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

hey luvn

@ wut why did you choose to become a bounty hunter? lol
      ——————————-
      Supplementing my income… :coffee: Need to make up for all my money I blew on my birthday… :think: Wonder if the “Dog” will let one of my kind on his show…

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

:lol: @OTB

@Trend if she took the time out to type that up she should take the time out to read it for what it says. Yes it will be hard to get away from your “feelings” but dont be a dummy. If she’s unsure about marriage then that’s her answer right there :lol:

Diva says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Smonae80 says:

Damn I though on blogs u came in to talk ish & have fun

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      So do I and of course e-drank wif my peeps all day long!

DownBottom says:

@OTBizzle, Ur girl did this…My coworker gave me a sample of Midnight Heat :thumbsup: #melikey

queen BFF tho. :hahaha: me —> :love: < ………

MsB says:

@Trendsetter I think I know this girl only her story is her kids father goes back and forth with his other kids mother, whom she happened to be best friends with and she has gotten pregnant TWICE in the last 2 yrs by this guy and the other baby mother was impregnated once but aborted the child… smh

lovezoe says:

Watching Tia and Tamera. Tia doing food trucks, petting zoos, clowns for her son first birthday. Malik said you doing that for you, he not a genius he won’t remember. :rofl:

n1kk1a says:

@Trendsetter:if you reread what you just typed, you will see your answer clearly. Leave that bastard alone!!!

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

@Carrington

15 28 34 17 38 45 47.

There you go. :)

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

Xena68 says:

Trendsetter says:

have been with my baby daddy on and off for 6 years.

___________________________________________________________

I got a good root doctor that can take that off you :coffee:

lovezoe says:

I would have followed suit!!!!!
      ————

Who you telling? Elbows and butt.

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

@Wut I doubt it. :lol: he’ll probably forget you’re the help :D

WUT'S A YAKISOBA? says:

@Trendsetter and that letter… all I can say is… ****motizing is REALLL!!! :eek: She is so **** sprung it is sad…

spiceykay says:

I have seen him as a judge on the show and I thought he was gay. Is he really her boyfriend?

Anna says:

@ Trendsetter. Wow. As sad as this sounds, it also sounds made up for attention. Aint no woman that desperate for a man.

@DB :2dance: does it have staying power for you? It smells soooo good on the right body. Eat it right up…Watchoutnow. :heart:

lovezoe says:

Trendsetta is NOT the author of that. It’s another person asking for advice.

PERFECTO says:

Dimps, you looking at me in that gravi….i think i complimented on your daughter beauty about a month ago. You can see excatly where she get it from.

15 28 34 17 38/45/47 :thinking:

:steer: <—going to play power ball

WUT'S A YAKISOBA? says:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

@Wut I doubt it. he’ll probably forget you’re the help
      ———————-
      I could just imagine me walking front of him to apprehend a suspect and suddenly get a knee to the back and peppersprayed…

n1kk1a says:

I cosign with Anna!

Ty says:

Too “metro” looking for me…where’s Choco when u need her! *It’s the eyes*
      :cosign: He is fierce hunty :coffee:

Morning All :wave:

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

Anna says:

____________________________________________________

Chyttin me, Been to Atlanta Lately, Its plenty of them I wanna put a root on them my damn self :coffee:

WUT'S A YAKISOBA? says:

@ Trendsetter, The woman can take getting her ass beat, but the cheating is a no no huh… woooooow.

DownBottom says:

@OTBizzle…will let ya know abt the staying power…she just gave it to me..hmmm eatcha right on up eh? :wink:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Smonae80 says:

Diva :cheers:

WalkingKontradiction says:

Um that babymomma isn’t stuck on love she’s stuck on stupid. She has absolutely no self-worth nor self-esteem. Can’t nobody help her until she helps herself. What more does he need to do to her to show her he don’t give a damn about her ass?

As far as Tyra’s supposed bf, I never even heard that one before. But from watching top model when he told his story, all of your insinuations are off. Dude had a VERY rough life, I believe he was an orphan in his home country and even lived on the street. So he learned to fight to survive, he’s probably harder than most thugs even if he does look metro to some. I’d rather you BE gangsta than just look it :coffee:

tintin1979 says:

is this trendsetter chick serious?

:grill:

WorkInProgress says:

Trendsetter says:

have been with my baby daddy on and off for 6 years.
      Yes, he puts his hands on me. opened the door to find him and my FIRST cousin in the bed. He has another child by my cousin, which makes my kids and my cousin kid double cousins.
      when and how do any of the statements above equate to a great man boo boo?

Carrington says:

@ Bedazzled, don’t think I didn’t put them b@tches in my phone to play tonight. LMAO

@ Downbottom, if it didn’t apply to you, was there a need for rebuttal? You have every right to not like metrosexual men. How can you be blasted for that? Some men don’t like prissy women – that’s a choice and should be respected. Just as some like em light or dark. I ain’t mad either way.

My post wasn’t about preference, but about determining sexuality based upon the fact that he was born with a certain eye color, bone structure and occupation.

It’s all good, Mama.

DownBottom says:

@Carrington…wasn’t a rebuttal just didnt think we were assuming sexuality…we all good here! :hug:

WorkInProgress says:

I know you are not the author @Trend am just copy and pasting off your statement. whoever wrote this is a lost soul but Jesus is in the businees of finding and saving lost souls.

Trendsetter says:

I hope that the young lady who wrote that letter runs fast as hell away from her baby daddy…he’s no good!

Got your cousin pregnant….what more do you need

Oh and that’s not a letter from me…I got that off another site

Diva says:

@Smonae, I soooooooooooooooooooooo needed that drink! :happy:

Trendsetter says:

WalkingKontradiction says:

___________________________

:cosign:

Diva says:

:wave: Hey DB!!!!

Trendsetter says:

Diva! :hug:

bnatural says:

Morning Luvin! Trend and everyone else….

That is a sad situation for the babymomma…her cousin is trifling! The babydaddy is trif as well…

Home girl ought to know that they are not the only 2 he’s messing with. She should be happy a baby was the only thing he gave her. What does she mean be he made her get an abortion?

I mean seriously? THE WHOLE SITUATION IS PATHETIC!!!!! You gotta realize that you are better than that and you deserve better than that piece of trash.

Diva says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Sleep with her mammy? :shrug:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

tintin Trend didnt right this she pastes letters from time to time on here :lol:

:hahaha: @Carrington

DownBottom says:

Diva…get in the post upstairs…I don’t think anyone in here…LOL jk! :hi:

Carrington says:

Oh HELL no, OTB!!

Find ya own gat damn numbers, I ain’t into splitting my jackpot! I got too many family members to pay off to never call my ass again!

Diva says:

@Trend :happy:

Trendsetter says:

Shooting breaks out at Creflo Dollar’s church

DownBottom says:

:smack: I can not work, scroll, and post…I miss simple things…disregard #97 @Carrington…rofl

@ Walking…. :cosign: on Rob. He was homeless and became a boxer to make a lil money. I assumed he must be pretty good to still have such a pretty face. :shrug:

Thank you Perfecto. That pic is about 9mos old though. I can’t upload to Gravatar from here anymore. :no:

Yall think I would be rude to spray the air around me since my nasty ass coworker think they’re supposed to just cough into the open?

And I may be slow but, wouldn’t old girl’s and her cousin’s kids be siblings and double cousins?

ReadingIsFundamental says:

I don’t like men that look like women.

Keesh says:

Tyra got a man?????

Keesh says:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

I don’t like men that look like women.

:dead:

3halos says:

Ok, Ill give him credit. He’s GORGEOUS. The full lips, the jawline. The eyes… the six pack. That being said, he’s way too young and immature to be taken serious. He beat the guy down b/c he hit on him and supposedly doesn’t swing that way. Tyra’s old dry self is probably trying to freeze some of his guys so she can use his DNA.

3halos says:

Ok…this is a fun gossipy blog…

But Trendsetter… Seriously? You come in here …ON A BLOG…with this TOTALLY DYSFUNCTIONAL JACKED UP PERSONAL SITUATION and you are claiming you really want some help? Seriously though? I mean… i just can’t deal. No matter how many people actually give you ‘advice’…the truth of the matter is that YOU ARE NOT ready to receive any advice or heed warnings b/c you can’t even stop yourself mid-sentence to figure out all this is absolute BS. I mean… after you wrote the sentence, “Yes, he puts his hands on me. I know that he loves me and he doesn’t mean to. I provoke him to do those things.”…. You didn’t stop to think and re-read it and say, you know what… let me stop this right now. But no… You kept on… “So, I went to the back, and opened the door to find him and my FIRST cousin in the bed. TOGETHER!”.

Excuse me ma’am. But after the 2nd paragraph, did it not occur to you that perhaps you have built some kind of weird coping mechanism for dealing with this knuckle-head? Did you really want advice or for someone to feel bad for your situation? BE REAL, Can you really stand to hear the truth? If so, you know you should have left his arse a long dayum time ago.

3halos says:

Didn’t realize trendsetter didn’t write it but seriously, whoever did should be hospitalized. It’s cut and dry…common sense ain’t common in her neck of the woods.