President Obama sent out this anniversary tweet today -- just 3 years after his wife, Michelle Obama, told People magazine she considered divorcing him.

In the interview with People magazine in 2009, Mrs. Obama revealed that her marriage to Barack was on the rocks. Since then she seems to be cold and distant to her husband in photographs -- especially when she forgets that there are cameras around.

The biggest challenge for a married couple is to keep the spark alive long after the dopamine fades.

In his book, The Amateur, author Edward Klein says the Obamas considered divorcing more than once.

“Michelle actually had divorce papers drawn up,” Klein writes, citing one of her friends.

Michelle's non-verbal, closed body language is clear and unmistakable. She may not even be consciously aware that she is uncomfortable with her husband.

When we see the Obamas together they certainly don't look like two people in love. They look more like business partners than a married couple.

Congrats to them for managing to keep their family together for the sake of their two daughters -- despite the rumors of Obama cheating on her.

• Body Language Shocker: Mrs. Obama Publicly Rejects President Obama (Video)
  • Barack, Michelle Obama Talked Divorce
  • Is the Obama’s Marriage in Trouble?
  • Pop Quiz: What does President Obama’s Body Language say about him?
    • Xena68

Awwwww :obama:

• jazi65

awww :love: now go out there tonight & rip mitt the twit a new one :obama:

• Trendsetter

:obama:

• jealousCNenvy

LOVE THEM.

• YSoSrs

Why must you hate black love Sandra? :no: :obama:

• luVn_liFe…

:rolleyes:

• Sweet-tea

TOO SWEET...WHAT A BLESSING. AND THEY SEEM LIKE THEY ARE STILL IN LOVE.

• jealousCNenvy

:obama: OH YEAH :obama: :thumbsup:

• http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhs97yBYZ9rGSCt3MB gypsyeyes

:blink: <<<<<really the green eyed monster!

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

:love: AWW :obama:

• Gigi26

Oh please with that write up :lol:

• luVn_liFe…

I Really dont believe she's NOT COmfortable around her husband,naahh Im NOT buying that.i think she's just NOT INTO PDA!

:obama:

• NaijaGal

Let us be clear the divorce statement is from sources, never from The First Lady herself :P

• NaijaGal

Barry & 'Chelle O :yahoo: *confetti*

• OutsidetheBox

Jealousy is still ugly paired with freeze curls or a bob. :obama:

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

EVERY MARRIED PERSON KNOWS THAT ON ANY GIVEN DAY YOU MAY NOT EVEN LIKE YOUR SPOUSE ALL THAT MUCH, BUT WHEN YOU ARE COMMITTED YOU LOVE THEM IN SPITE OF HOW MUCH THEY GET ON YOUR LAST NERVE, THAT'S WHAT MARRIAGE IS ABOUT MAKING A CONSCIOUS CHOICE TO LOVE SOMEONE NOT SOLELY BASED ON FICKLE EMOTIONS, THAT MAY CHANGE FROM DAY-TO-DAY, GOOD AND BAD-KUDOS TO THE OBAMAS THEY MAKE A BEAUTIFUL COUPLE

CONSIDERING DIVORCE AND FILING DIVORCE PAPERS ARE A WHOLE NOTHER THING, IT'S LIKE WHEN FOLKS SAY THEY ARE GOING TO SUE THE POLICE WHEN THEY GET A DAMN TICKET, KNOWING GOOD AND DAMN WELL THEY ARE BUMPING GUMS AND AT THE SAME TIME WRITING A CHECK TO PAY THE TICKET, WORDS SIMPLY WORDS :coffee:

• Gigi26

@Naija: When I heard that I said WHOA. I'll stick with my regular guy cuz paying major taxes in every state you play in is NOT THE BIDNESS. Then top that, they got 2 or 3 houses spread out, they paying property taxes on each of those...plus a mortgage cuz these idiots want it big.

Like I said, be rich but live like you're poor :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

Congrats to them for managing to keep their family together for the sake of their two daughters — despite the rumors of Obama cheating on her.
      ________________________________________________________________________

Such a Conservative ideology. :tea:

• Gigi26

But we not gonna touch the other "highly praise couple." who's hubby was fukking off every bust down, doing drugs, and got like 50-11 kids n shyt right? Ya know what...let me :lipsealed:

Black Love is BEAUTIFUL..... #hatersneedtogetmotivated

• DapisDaShizz

:dead: :ghost: @OTB, you are killing us.

• NaijaGal

*repost*
      where’s Latrelle Sprewell these days with his ole choking can’t feed my kids on 20 million ass

@GIGI - girl you ain't never lied...I wonder why they don't make themselves a corporation, are they not allowed to do that??? :thinking:

• luVn_liFe…

AAwh POTUS Just tweeted a pic of him michelle.. "20yrs together" PUt that pic up Sandra

• Daisy

#teamblacklove :cheer:

My parents have been married for 30 yrs and together since 15/17 they don't make men like my daddy anymore.

:offtopic: Vivian Green's new cd The Green Room is FIYAH! LOVE her voice and music. Great music is still alive and well.

• Milky

despite the rumors of Obama cheating on her.
      ___________________________________
      who said he was cheating? i need to see receipts! Love the first family. :love:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

EVERY MARRIED PERSON KNOWS THAT ON ANY GIVEN DAY YOU MAY NOT EVEN LIKE YOUR SPOUSE ALL THAT MUCH, BUT WHEN YOU ARE COMMITTED YOU LOVE THEM IN SPITE OF HOW MUCH THEY GET ON YOUR LAST NERVE, THAT’S WHAT MARRIAGE IS ABOUT MAKING A CONSCIOUS CHOICE TO LOVE SOMEONE NOT SOLELY BASED ON FICKLE EMOTIONS, THAT MAY CHANGE FROM DAY-TO-DAY, GOOD AND BAD-KUDOS TO THE OBAMAS THEY MAKE A BEAUTIFUL COUPLE

CONSIDERING DIVORCE AND FILING DIVORCE PAPERS ARE A WHOLE NOTHER THING, IT’S LIKE WHEN FOLKS SAY THEY ARE GOING TO SUE THE POLICE WHEN THEY GET A DAMN TICKET, KNOWING GOOD AND DAMN WELL THEY ARE BUMPING GUMS AND AT THE SAME TIME WRITING A CHECK TO PAY THE TICKET, WORDS SIMPLY WORDS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      ^^^^^^^I :cosign: this!!!! Married 22 years....there have been times when the hubby work my last dayum but he ain't going no where and neither am I.

• Such A F’n Lady

When I look at them I see love. :shrugs:

:waves: Hola mi amigas! (that's about the extent of my spanish vocabulary so don't respond in spanish.

• LuvMySailor

Your link is broken about this supposed invertiew :coffee:

*nerve

Dap is STILL da shizzzzz!!! :yahoo:

• Milky

AAwh POTUS Just tweeted a pic of him michelle.. “20yrs together” PUt that pic up Sandra

____________________________________
      u know that's not goin to happen. we only get shade about them two from Sandra. If u see a positive post, please believe that Sandra has been hacked!

• Such A F’n Lady

despite the rumors of Obama cheating on her.
      __________________________________________

Now I'm sure if he cheated, Romney would have found who he cheated with and paid her to come forward. Let just be real. :coffee:

:obama:

• MsDivaRo

Jealousy is still ugly paired with freeze curls or a bob sprayed with PUMP IT UP.

@OTB, I fixed this for you!!!

:wave: Such

• Blackswan

Love these two together....and I googled some of our past presidents and their wives and ummmm yeah :obama:

• Ty

Whatever Sandra :coffee: I guess u see unconditional love when u see the Romney's uptight azzes right :rofl:

• Ty

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

Say that!!! I was about to cut my hubby last night :karate: Left the damn toilet seat up and I fell my azz in the toilet at 330AM. I woke up the whole damn house :cuss:

• OutsidetheBox

I think the 1st Lady PURPOSELY shys away from PDA. Black femals are seen as hyper sexual by the others. Its ingrained.

If'n she did kiss and hug and snug, they would definitely bash that.

Blackswan says:

Love these two together….and I googled some of our past presidents and their wives and ummmm yeah
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      they ain't even worth comparison to Michelee O.

• DapisDaShizz

@Ty, all I can picture is you :koolaid3: and then :cuss: OMG that is funny. OTB hey bew

• Anna

Ty says:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

Say that!!! I was about to cut my hubby last night Left the damn toilet seat up and I fell my azz in the toilet at 330AM. I woke up the whole damn house

~~~~~~~~~
      I turn the light on first, found that out the hard way. Although it never happened again. I know when someone has been at the house, hubby & my son always put the seat back down.

• Gigi26

Well Jackie O was effing fierce fashion wise but yeah we knew that Johnnie boy was fukking off a lot of broads :lol:

• lovezoe

I guess you got be slanging guns and X to be considered a strong black couple on this blog. :coffee:

:obama:

Ty says:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      This the same chit that happens at my house!!!! Why the fugg yo azz can't let it down..you let it up? :smack:

• MrsHill

SANDRA.....You know you dead wrong right??? you would have never said that bout Tip and em!!!!!! :obama: :love:

• lovezoe

Open fora one fall In the John. *look before you sit* in my Martin voice

Gigi26 says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Michelle has more style and her look is much more versatile then Jackie O's basic classic look. IMO

• lovezoe

Darn Auto correct- meant to day how does one fall in the John. I tell hubby where you see the lid up? I can't wait to I get our final home, two bathrooms in the bedroom

• Milky

This the same chit that happens at my house!!!! Why the fugg yo azz can’t let it down..you let it up?

_________________________________
      ikr im the only woman in the house why the hell they cant remember when they flush to put it back down? I always wonder why did i even teach the boys to put the seat up when they go! :mad:

• LuvMySailor

SANDRA…..You know you dead wrong right??? you would have never said that bout Tip and em!!!!!!
      ____________________________________
      Thank you!!
      And the week Whitney died there was a post up here about RayJ being a gentlemen to her and ladies need to find a man like him.

Like them or not, this is what true Black love looks like. WE should be celebrating a Black nuclear family, considering that almost 80% of our children are not born in one.

I'm so embarrassed for the ppl that have to go on Springer. I think they have to as stipulated by their probation officer cause this can't be real life!

MsDivaRo says:

Ty says:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OAN when he don't push the shower head lever down!!! Iffin my hair gets wet I'mma be spitting FIYAH from my nostrils!

• Milky

*look before you sit* in my Martin voice

• Smonae80

Sandy why the shade???

• lovezoe

Also some people are not huggers

• Milky

:whistle:

There?ll be no darkness tonight
      Lady, our love will shine, lighting the light
      Just put your trust in my heart
      And meet me in paradise, now is the time
      Girl, you?re every wonder in this world to me
      A treasure time won?t steal away

So listen to my heart
      Lay your body close to mine
      Let me fill you with my dreams
      I can make you feel all right

And, baby, through the years
      Gonna love you more each day
      So I promise you tonight
      That you will always be the lady in my life

Lay back in my tenderness
      Let?s make this a night we won?t forget
      Girl, I need your sweet caress, oh
      Reach out to a fantasy
      Two hearts in the beat of ecstasy
      Come to me, girl

• OutsidetheBox

Michelle def. has more personal style than Jackie O. Cassini dressed Jackie for the most part when she came into her own in the White House.

She was much more fashion forward once she left the white house, but we'll let them have their Jackie O :lol:

SN: Where is Jackie O...the rapper? :hahaha:

Milky says:

_________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I too am the only female....when my son forgets and I go in his bathroom and I yell his name...he already know why I'm yelling. Put that dayum seat down when you use it...ION care it's your bathroom or not!! #menwillrunyopressureUP

• yallcrazy

*throws two pagans egg at the bish up top*

:tea:

• Lucky704

Michelle is a Lady, and she handles her self very well. No need to put on a show, not everyone acts like a cheap ho ho ho it's only 3 months till Christmas.

• MSVALLDAY

I love the Obama's!

:smack:

• Ty

lovezoe says:

Open fora one fall In the John. *look before you sit* in my Martin voice
      _________
      :smack: Thats exactly what he said but it was 330A and u know u dont want to turn the light on when u are half sleep running to the bathroom in the middle of the night

• yallcrazy

Lucky, that gravi yo :hahaha:

Oh Lucky you have joined the ratchet gang :hahaha:

• Milky

lucky ur gravi :rofl:

• yallcrazy

OTB, & your gravi :lol: ?!?!

yallcrazy says:

*throws two pagans egg at the bish up top*

:stop: I'm uptop... :huh:

• yallcrazy

Oh my goodness! Ty's gravi! :rofl:

• lovezoe

I have a sensor light in the bathroom. Pretty bright maybe you can get that

• yallcrazy

No you're not MsDiva! :no:

The bish whispering (sweet nothings-looks like to me) in the President's ear.

*shakes yew* You know I wouldn't waste a pagan egg :huh:

• YSoSrs

@LUCKY

Get Akon Minaj outta your Gravi asapedly. :mad:

• Milky

look before you sit* in my Martin voice
      __________________________________
      Martin is a fool. He was like look and then sit, look and then sit.

lovezoe says:

I have a sensor light in the bathroom. Pretty bright maybe you can get that

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Nope they just need to put that seat back down!!!!!

• Lucky704

Oh Lucky you have joined the ratchet gang
      ******************
      Is that a good thing? This shyt crazy...

• Ty

lovezoe says:

I have a sensor light in the bathroom. Pretty bright maybe you can get that
      _________
      No lights in the middle of the night Zoe :rofl:

• lovezoe

Diva- I deal with it too. My husband says well why can't you put it up. I saw toilet seats don't go up, don't make me super glue it down.

yallcrazy says:

No you’re not MsDiva!

The bish whispering (sweet nothings-looks like to me) in the President’s ear.

*shakes yew* You know I wouldn’t waste a pagan egg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      After I scrolled up I realized!!!!! :smack: fugg you know my hair is blonde and chit..... #blondemoment#1,284

• YSoSrs

If you don't look before you sit you deserve a wet ass. :shrugs:

• Lucky704

YSoSrs says:

@LUCKY

Get Akon Minaj outta your Gravi asapedly.
      **********************************

• Gigi26

She was much more fashion forward once she left the white house, but we’ll let them have their Jackie O

TRUE TRUE :yes:

Jackie O the rapper :rofl: "Puzzy real good....this puzzay off the chain, oooh boy go do ya thang...puzzay real good"

This was our college pre-game song :yes: DJM LOL!

lovezoe says:

Diva- I deal with it too. My husband says well why can’t you put it up. I saw toilet seats don’t go up, don’t make me super glue it down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Ty

@ Yall....u likey

@ Lucky.. :dead:

• luVn_liFe…

wordpress woulnt let me post just my

:rolleyes:

@Yall Im trying the diamond high life? :lol:

Beyonce fat ass somewhere tryna trap JayZ with another Pantone and she aint posted chit to her Tumblr in weeks! :cuss:

JHud pie face self been up there since her bday. :eyeroll: Fukking Virgos.

YSoSrs says:

If you don’t look before you sit you deserve a wet ass.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      No ma'am...why I gotta look first? sometimes I gotta get on that seat fast and in a hurry!!!!

• Ty

YSoSrs says:

If you don’t look before you sit you deserve a wet ass
      Not u too :smack: I dont want to turn the light on to look :rofl: it should already be down :nono:

Just do like my daughter and piss in the clothes hamper. She walked in my room and sat on the basket and pissed. The sound woke me up. I was livid. But she was sleep cause I called her name, snatched her up and she didn't open her eyes for nothing.

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

Married 22 years….there have been times when the hubby work my last dayum but he ain’t going no where and neither am I.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

CONGRATS!!!

• OutsidetheBox

Nope they just need to put that seat back down!!!!!
      ___________________________________________________

Pretty much. The germs is enough reason. :tea:

• Ty

Can someone find us some gossip :shrug: I am convinced Auntie got some duck in her life :coffee:

She was having the pee dream Gyps. :lol: :hahaha:

• YSoSrs

@DIRO

I don't know about y'all, but I don't sit nowhere I don't look first.

And, to be fair, if one is the only woman in the house, doesn't that mean the toilet seat will naturally be up more than down? You can lower it just as easy as they can raise it when it's time to pee. Seems like a circular argument to me. :shrugs:

• lovezoe

I tell husband how that piss water shoots everywhere, THAT'S why you put the lid down. He is geting much better.

• OutsidetheBox

The sound woke me up. I was livid.
      :rofl: :rofl:

• yallcrazy

Yeah, I keep a dollar store night light in the bathroom. It helps. Any whomever asked why they taught them to lift the seats, MUST ain't never sat on a wet seat because a lil joker was too lazy to lift the damn seat.

:cuss: me at 3a.m.

• BrownSuggaBabe

Ty says:

Can someone find us some gossip
      ~~~~~~~~
      :yes:

• Ty

She was having the pee dream Gyps.
      ________
      I was just about to font that :rofl: At least she was in route :crying:

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

NEW POST UP @ KEYSHIA COLE

• NaijaGal

:newpost: on K Cole

@GIGI - Andre Rison irked my soul

• Milky

the toilet seat is naturally down so it doesn't matter if im out numbered by males. the way the toilet seat is suppose to be is down. if u go in and it's down put it back the way you found it. :mad:

• OutsidetheBox

We have to keep nastiness to a minimum in my house. Just too many ppl there not to do otherwise. I make the boys put the seat down and check for any leakage before leaving. Wash hands.

Just like the girls need to make sure they get rid of their business, sanitary napkins and the like. :shrug:

I have wooden decor that says my aim is to keep this bathroom clean..your aim would help.

• yallcrazy

Fukking Virgos.

:chase:

• yallcrazy

:dead:

• luVn_liFe…

:smack:
      Revered for his inspirational attitude since becoming paralyzed while playing football for Rutgers University in 2010, Eric LeGrand has taken the high road in a Twitter controversy.

LeGrand jokingly challenged U.S. sprinter Lolo Jones, who finished fourth in the 100-meter hurdles at the 2012 Olympics, to a foot race via Twitter on Tuesday.

After LeGrand tweeted to Jones “want to race me?” on Tuesday night, she replied: “Get Checked for a concussion. Clearly, u’ve been hit in the head… Cos u arnt beating a track athlete.”

gypsyeyes says:

Just do like my daughter and piss in the clothes hamper. She walked in my room and sat on the basket and pissed. The sound woke me up. I was livid. But she was sleep cause I called her name, snatched her up and she didn’t open her eyes for nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      LOL, the hubby pee'd in his dresser drawer once when we 1st got married. He was sleep walking, got up opened the drawer and when I heard that I jumped up and said you pissing in your dresser drawer.... :smack:

• YSoSrs

Guess I'm nasty and lazy cause I don't worry about it. Keeps the immune system strong. :coffee:

:lol: Yeah VIRGO! :lmaoooooo:

@Yall I have a bunch of them dumb ass things..my house is country decor :ashamed:

The one at the front entry says "my house was clean last week..sorry you missed it.." :hahaha:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Amen.....my Momma didn't play that mess when I was at home...you put your sanitary napkins in the trash properly wrapped up and chit...she bets not see no blood anywhere or that was my azz!

• capricorn83

I guess when compared to pillars of black love like TI/Tiny and Monica/Shannon... the President and First Lady dim in comparison. :tea: Oh, Sandy...

Happy Anniversary!! Love this family!! :obama:

• OutsidetheBox

Guess I’m nasty and lazy cause I don’t worry about it. Keeps the immune system strong

_________________________________________________________________________
      ?? :lol: extrapolation fail SIS!

I am the queen of lazy but nasty is a no go. Nobody wants to use a nasty bathroom. Might as well go in public!

I def. agree with you about a measure of germs keeping a fmaily healthy...were not bathing in sanitizer and Im a high deductible carrier because my children dont get sick often (searches for wood)

...my main focus is the smell!!!! I cant stand any smell..that well I cnat stand. :lol: *touches nose delicately*

• hell_on_heels

Auntie, I'm willing to bet YOU $10,000.00 to a buck of sh!t that you actually like President Obama and how he implements his policies.

• greykidd

I dont agree with some of the thing Obama has done. however i do appreciate some of the great things he has done for this country. Do u agree or support anything he has done in the last 4 years?