50 Cent Abandons the Money Team

50 Cent and Floyd Mayweather

50 Cent wants you to know that he is no longer in partnership with boxer Floyd Mayweather. The fading rapper made the announcement in a tweet on Twitter.com. There was a time when Fiddy and Floyd were inseparable. The two men broke bread together — literally and figuratively. But not any more.

50 Cent and Floyd Mayweather

From Thisis50.com:

50 made the announcement last night via Twitter. Billy Dib, Yuriorkis Gamboa and Andre Dirrell, fighters who had originally been signed to TMT (The Money Team) Promotions will now be fighting under the SMS Promotions banner.

“I move the fighters to SMS Promotion cause the other half of the money team .Didnt put up there $MONEY$,” the G-Unit boss Tweeted.

He also announced several exciting fights coming up.

Gamboa will be fighting Miguel Beltran on the undercard of the Manny Pacquiao Vs. Juan Manuel Marquez bout on December 8 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

IBF featherweight world champion Dib will be taking on Jayson Velez December 1st at New York’s Madison Square Garden on the undercard of the Miguel Cotto Vs. Austin Trout fight.

Dirrell will fight next on December 14th.

Fif said he’s selling his Money Team gear for cheap.

50 Cent tweet

• 50 Cent harassed by naked women
  • 50 calling out T.I.?
  • Did 50 Cent’s baby mama torch his home?
  • The Game Outs 50 Cent!

• MSVALLDAY

Two fools and their money! That is all.

• http://twitter.com/eastpointvet eastpointvet

i wonder what really caused them to split though cause they hung 2 tough to let just any ole thing break that friendship.

• Femme Fatale

Dayum! Fiddy queens out on er’body! Stop with the tantrums already!

• DownBottom

Such a lame! :tea:

• http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=72503781 yanibunny02

awwwww… Fiddy and his Boo on a break.. :crying:

• Miany

eastpointvet says:

50 is tryna make it sound like it was all over moey…do you suspect it was over Floyd’s fiance (that’s one rumor)

• 2cents

Who caught who cheating?

• DownBottom

There was a time when Fiddy and Floyd were inseparable
      *****

• GAGIRL87

50 is so gay it’s a shame *_*

I think Fiddy mad that Floyd didnt accept his relationship status request on FB.. so Fiddy said he had enuff!! :crying:

• Sam

2cents says:

Who caught who cheating?
      ^^^
      Why is this the first thing that came to my mind when I saw his tweet :rofl: :dead:

• GAGIRL87

I just need 1 rubberband stack of that dough & Black Friday Shopping here I come :yahoo:

• VDot

I hope it’s a nasty break up and they start leaking all of the nasty texts and pics they sent one another. I bet they both have pics of the other laid out spread eagle like Donte. :rofl:

VDot says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:dead: x1000… and :kona:

• GAGIRL87

2cents says:

Who caught who cheating?
      ______________________________________________________________________

RIGHT!!! :think:

I think it was Floyd who got caught b/c Fiddy is the one caught up in his feelings :popcorn:

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

50 acts just like a damn attention seeking female!

• DownBottom

:whistle: I don’t wanna be loved
      I don’t wanna be loved
      I just wanna quickie
      No bite marks, no scratches, and no hickeys

• lovelyaries

I’m sure arrogance and egos is the reason for the fall out!

• DownBottom

spread eagle like Donte
      ******

• VDot

I bet Ray J played a part in this breakup. Fifty probably wanted him to play “One Wish” in his living room. Ray J was probably loyal to his boo.

Or Ray J DID do a “private” concert in Fifty’s living room, while Floyd was locked up and Floyd caught wind of it. :coffee:

• luVn_liFe…

:hi: GAGIRL87 says:
      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
      OKAY!!!! I lubbbs BlackFriday! Live for it.

On topic,floyds camp said 50 was being real under handed when floyd was locked up
      and Now 50 and Pacquiao Have Partnered.
      And this is Old Tea

• GAGIRL87

Wait hole up :stop: Where was the above pic taken? the setting looks kind of intimate :think:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

I hate ugly break-ups. :wail:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

I’m so confused. I thought Floyd started the Money Team before him and 50 became besties. How does 50 have the power to say it doesn’t exist? Doesn’t he mean he’s not on the team anymore? Anyway, that bed in the background…..

Fiddy singing:

Oh no not I
      I will survive…oh as long as I know how to love I know I’ll stay alive!

Ohhh…now GO!!! Walk out the door!! Just turn around now! Cuz ur not welcome anymore!!

:whistling:

• GAGIRL87

VDot says:

_______________________________________________________________________

:ghost:

• https://twitter.com/mistarie mistarie

This is too much for me to take. They were my FAVORITE couple. I loved seeing them together. It warmed my cold heart. The way Fif picked his boo up from prison…*swoons* Whhhhyyyyy?!?!?! :crying:

• MSVALLDAY

That morning wood downstairs is looking a little to precious for me in some of those pics.

• DownBottom

:lol: @gAGIRL..YUP all their pics look that way when they are togther…ROFL jk

• GAGIRL87

@ luVn_liFe… :hug: hey boo I’m counting down the days til Black Friday and the preview sales in the paper :yahoo:

• GAGIRL87

MSVALLDAY says:

__________________________________________________________________

:dead: @ precious!

• https://twitter.com/mistarie mistarie

Why is my comment awaiting moderation? What’d I do? :shrugs:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

So mad GA made me realize their surroundings. :wail:

• Bad Influence

mayne… i came back from having tea and rolling u..erm uh nevermind. ion care bout no Fiddy or Floyd. lawd knows i hate Floyd. I’ve met him, hes a tiny jerk… anyhoo back to :blunt:

i still have like 3 more days off wepaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :woohoo:

• Diva

Leave Fiddy & Floyd alone!!!!! They need privacy during their temporary seperation! Ya’ll ain’t chit!

• Sam

Well what is Ray J and Beiber to do now that the money team is no longer active?

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

This chicken chili I made.. :thumbsup:

• Bad Influence

MSVALLDAY says:

im certain ur talking bout his :eatme: pose. yanno, the one where hes laying on his back looking like a oven roaster bird…

• Sam

Diva says:

:wail: :wail: why?

• YSoSrs

Lover’s spat. :coffee:

• GAGIRL87

@ Dimpz look closer they f*ucked the cover off the bed :grin: SHEETS only boo!!!

• Bad Influence

i hope ray j finds that missing TMT flip flop….and his crew of homies that rape niggas, whos side are they finna be on? so many questions..

• brownskin A.K.A Creamy

So they just finish :hump: ing huh :coffee:

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Diva says:

So, did they ask for privacy during these trying times?

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

:ghost: @ GA I had told myself that was a cream comforter! :wail:

• Donna del Gatto

After they took that pic up top, they spread that money all over that bed, and proceeded to make sweet love on top of it…. :coffee:

• LadieLeo

:offtopic: New York Mayor Bloomberg endorses Obama! :obama:

• DownBottom

:whistle: Now, I know I’m sober.
      It’s just so profound
      That every wall I built up
      Has coming crashing down.
      Don’t the waves pull the sand?
      Don’t the moon pull a tide, baby?
      Well, I’m yours! Yea!

• GAGIRL87

@ Down I love that avi!!

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Donna del Gatto says:

Unnnn…..Nuts to the butt

• Bad Influence

@Down :buttshake: is that Dawn? i luvvvvv her!

• NaijaGal

:rofl: yall ain’t chit and never will be *that’s why I always come back though* :lol:

• YSoSrs

BAD!!

Go to bed or something. Fcking oven roaster bird… :rofl: :dead:

• Bad Influence

:love: Naija, mi amor *performs a steamy latin soap opera scene by myself*

• GAGIRL87

Naija :hug:

• YSoSrs

@feGATTO

You go somewhere too for giving that visual of them getting it in on top of that money. :no: :no:

• brownskin A.K.A Creamy

im certain ur talking bout his pose. yanno, the one where hes laying on his back looking like a oven roaster bird…

______________________________

:wail: why why :ghost:

• Bad Influence

@YSO, thats what he looked like! u saw that shyt :rofl:

i bet he had taters and onions stuffed up his ass :yes:

i hate that morning debris..

Keesh says:

Diva says:
      So, did they ask for privacy during these trying times?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Patiently waiting the joint statement that would be released on TMZ :waiting:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

LadieLeo says:

New York Mayor Bloomberg endorses Obama!
      *******************

Chile please forgive me for callin you a lie in my head. I had to verify that thang. I’m still in shock. :obama:

• DownBottom

Thanks! @Gagirl :shakebutt: @His…yes its Dawn…I lub her too :heart:

• Bad Influence

i started checking to see if i had cayenne pepper & garlic in the cabinet (i like my birds spicy) he looked ike a sweet ol’ tendah bird

• Diva

Keesh says:

Diva says:

So, did they ask for privacy during these trying times?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :smack: Keesh :chase:

• NaijaGal

BAD ‘FLU :hug: *mi amor es tu amor chica bonita* :love:

• NaijaGal

GAGIRL :hug: where we shopping this weekend

• LadieLeo

New York Mayor Bloomberg endorses Obama!
      *******************
      *******************
      Got the alert on my phone from the NY Times. I don’t lie bout the O! I’m just waiting for Faux news to come out and say Bloomberg’s only endorsing him cause his paternal great-grandmother twice removed was 1/18th black

• MSVALLDAY

Bad Influence says:

_____________________________________________________________________

:rolleyes:

LOL I ain’t even foolin wit you and the roaster bird. Lookin straight like a cornesh hen LOL LOL.

• 2cents

Question: is Floyd standing on a step latter, phone book or??? Did either of the two of them think “how does this look” before posing in front of the bed????????

• MSVALLDAY

Bad Influence says:

________________________________________________________________________

Found a tender roni and the roni is so right (in my Bobby Brown voice)

• JD

No what really happened is when Mayweather was locked up…50 was chopping down his chick.

• Diva

2cents says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      ION think they thought of that….that was a after the heat of the moment pic!!! Two men posing in the bedroom near the bed speaks VOLUMES to some!!!!

• LadieLeo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I had to look back up and pay the picture some attention :gay: much

• MSVALLDAY

Donna del Gatto says:

_______________________________________________________________________

And started singing Bands a make him dance!!! Floyd poppin and he aint usin hands.

• WorkInProgress

all Fiddy needs to do now is Douche and the transformation will be complete

• 2cents

So, did they ask for privacy during these trying times?

—-

Curtis and Floyd appreciate your prayers and concerns and remaim good friends and ask that their privacy be respected during this difficult time. (———publicist statement

• Diva

LadieLeo says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I had to look back up and pay the picture some attention much

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :yes: :gay: screams out in the pic

• Smokie

The bromances always end…

• Diva

2cents says:

So, did they ask for privacy during these trying times?

—-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      See I done told ya’ll :trophy:

• ReadingIsFundamental

I’m mad that is a bedroom pic.

• Diva

ReadingIsFundamental says:

I’m mad that is a bedroom pic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You and everyone else on SR!

• 2cents

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      See I done told ya’ll

—-

I know you that you know I made that chit up, right???

• VDot

Donna del Gatto says:

_______________________________________________________________

I bet they have Gucci playing in the background:
      :whistle:
      Makin love to the money I swear the se.x great
      Kick dem hoes out but let the money (fifty – get it) stay
      Makin love to the money lika se.xtape I’m talkin kim.k I’m talkin Ray J
      Makin love to money on da interstate can’t keep my hands off her we on a dinner date
      I’m makin love to my money shawty keep me straight
      I can’t live without her I fukc her everyday

• Diva

2cents says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      See I done told ya’ll

—-

I know you that you know I made that chit up, right???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :rofl: :rofl: you made it up…where is Keesh? you better let her know!!!!

• pointhimout

Sandra, I’m loving the pics of these men you put up this week. First Artest is embracing Delon in a tender bball court moment, now 50 and mayweather are pictured in front of a bed.

• http://talkingwithtami.com/blog talkingwithtami

Never understood Why ninjas always got to show all their money like that is the bomb or something! Ignant chit! #Fail :tea:

• neen-o

I had to log in and post because no body bothered to ask this pertinent question: WHO IN THE HELL TOOK THE PIC THO?? :shrugs: Who co-signed this suspect ass pic? Ray J, was it you? OK, that’s all folks.. back to lurking :night: