Tameka Tiny Harris and Zonnique Pullins

Tameka “Tiny” Harris, right, and her daughter, Niq Niq, catch a few Z’s on a private jet during a whirlwind promotional tour for T.I.’s new album, Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head, in stores Dec. 18. Stay tuned for more info on T.I.’s 12 DAYS of CHRISTMAS Giveaways Exclusively on Sandrarose.com!

Chris Brown

After deleting his Twitter page, a somber Chris Brown posted an Instagram photo of the late Tupac Shakur with the caption: “That awkward moment when the only person u can relate to in the world is dead.”

Monica Brown

Monica Brown wished a happy birthday to her faithful bodyguard, Big Curt. Yes, Mo has a bodyguard to shield her from the Haters who envy her happy life.

Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Odom

Lamar Odom further dispelled the rumors that he and his faithful wife, Khloe Kardashian-Odom, were heading for divorce court. The dopamine might be gone out of their relationship but mature couples who build a solid foundation on love don’t even notice its absence. Lamar wrote: “This pic always puts a smile on my face. Im thankful for my beautiful wife.”

Baby Jack

Adrienne Bosh posted these photos on Instagram of her adorable son, Jack. She wrote: “Baby Jack never gets tired of the park…The swing and slide are his favorite :) ” Jacks’ doting dad is Chris Bosh of the NBA champs Miami Heat.

• Celebrity TwitPics: Tiny Harris, Dwyane Wade, Tamera Mowry, Adrienne Bosh
  • Celebrity Twitpics: T.I., Pink
  • Celebrity Twitpics: Monica and Shannon Brown, T.I., Bu Thiam
  • Twitpics: Rick Ross, Allen Iverson, Swizz Beatz, Carmelo Anthony, Dominique Wilkins, Tyga

58 Responses to “Celebrity Twitpics: Tiny Harris, Monica Brown, Chris Brown, Lamar Odom, Khloe Kardashian-Odom, Chris Bosh”

Everyone looks nice – #TinyFanNOW

Fated4Greatness says:

Baby Bosh is sooooo cute :love:

Diva says:

Monica is such a beauty and her boys are so adorable. Baby Jack is too precious!

Diva says:

:wave: hey Choco!!!

Angiegirl says:

:steer: …..beep-beep…..beep-beep….. Backs in the 18 wheeler full of seats I have for CB to take.

I get so sick of celebs and their self impossed problems that they are mad no one can relate to. :violin: have some cheese to go with that whine Chris

Donna del Gatto says:

Monica looks beautiful… :heart: Khloe and Lamar… the Bosh baby is adorbs…

No comment on the sad existence of Chris Brown…

Ok, I read the T.I. post late last night…did this :tape: really reveal his executive connections in that interview?????????????? Like Eddie Griffin said years ago, rappers can never be gangsters because the first code to being a gangster is SILENCE!

Lawd have mercy :tea: how bout that weather down here in the A :tea: its wonderful outside huh :whitsle:

Monica’s BOY Are handsome!
      Chris Bosh :heart: and Fam are Adorable,Trinity is a cutie patootie!
      :wtf: is wrong with Lamar he looks ashy,dry,chapped,scaley or sumpthin round the mouth :hurl:

FuturedocDonte says:

: “That awkward moment when the only person u can relate to in the world is dead.” ——>. ___/ lawn chair seat breezy… Tired of his Axx to :coffee:

LSLH says:

Those pictures are all nice and so sweet.

Donna del Gatto says:

@hotmess

Ummm, you better love that login!

Angiegirl says:

Choco, even CB? :nono: He looking like at any given moment u will catch him in an alley throwing open a trench coat to reveal a metallic silver jumper and some church pants saying how he still got it and he wanna come back to the group (ala Eddie Kane Jr after the crack) :shrugs:

@Jenie,
      nice here too is So.Fla :danban1: Me No likey :cold:

All or the pics are nice. Even Chris’s somber one. I truly hate that he let that woman beat him. She is truly not worthy of that much consideration.

jealousCNenvy says:

I love TI and Tinys whole family.
      I love C Breezy too.
      Mo looks gorgeous.
      I hope Khloe and Lamar hold on. I like them together.

A.J. says:

Baby Bosh is a cutie-pie, I still do not like his mother (side eye’n).

Lawd somebody said what I was thinking :whistle:

FuturedocDonte says:

:dead: @angie

:waves: @ Diva

@Angie :oops: that was my attempt at not excluding anyone! I was trying to be nice :grin:

WorkInProgress says:

say what you want about Bosh but his kids are adore :heart:

LSLH says:

:goodbye: @ hotmess

That’s a no no….

You may get a :ban:

(ala Eddie Kane Jr after the crack)

GAGIRL87 says:

Baby Jack is adorable too cute!!

Monica is my bish but all that extra chit you throwed in Sandra was unnesscary

Love the whole Harris family :love:

Really don’t have anything to say about Khole and Lamar besides the fact that they are “STILL TAGEDER” :coffee:

Keesh says:

What up yall :waves:

I wish I could fly around on a private Jet with the Harris family….

jealousCNenvy says:

I hope Khloe and Lamar hold on. I like them together.
      ********************

Me too. I don’t follow the Kardashian’s at all, but there is something about Khloe that makes me like her. I even tried to watch her an Lamar’s show for a couple of episodes.

GAGIRL87 says:

I’m still #weak when the lady asked Shekinah so your interested in learning about etiquette and Shekinah said “Yes I wanna be yt” :no: :dead:

:wave:
      GaGaGirl
      AnggieGirl :kiss:
      Work In Progress
      BIRD!

Oh and tiny is a true sleeping BEAUTY :D

Smonae80 says:

:hi: Choco & GaGirl & everyone I haven’t spoke to this morning

Mo looks cute as usual
      The Bosh’s have a handsome little fella

hotmess says:

ok ok Sorry

GAGIRL87 says:

Hey luVn & Smonae :waves:

Angiegirl says:

Where are my manners, Morning Roses!!!! :danban:
      @LunVn, who dat cute lil munchie in ur gravi?

Whoever said Adrienne looked like a hobbit :rofl: I am still laughing at that! Cute lil baby :tea:
      Zoe I left something on Level B1 :lol: You too Choco

San says:

Blah Blah Blah to Chris Brown Trick as$ and Monica’s sons are still handsome

jealousCNenvy says:

***********************************************

I did 2 @Bird. I like Khloe the most out of all the Kardashians. Prob cuz she the black sheep. :)

GAGIRL87 says:

Man I wish Xscape would get back together!!!

:whistle: Who Can I Run To

GAGIRL87 says:

Daymn San :rofl:

jealousCNenvy says:

GAGIRL87 says:

Man I wish Xscape would get back together!!!
      Who Can I Run To
      ***********************************
      ME 2. I miss them.

Keesh says:

@GAGirl….I would give my entire left thumb to see Xscape back together. Them guhls could sang baby… “Kick off ya shoes and relax ya feet”

I’m a 38 year old woman and I’m dating a 26 year old man.

I’m writing you because I’m so depressed and hurt. I’ve been feeling this way for about the last two years. I first met “Charles” about six years ago and we haven’t always been in a relationship but we have always “acted” like we were until we made it official a couple of years ago.

We have had many ups and downs and there is too much history to repeat. When Charles and I first met, he was very nice and lots of fun. We got along so well and I looked out for him while he was still in college. Well, he graduated a few years ago and we have never really stopped “talking.” Only a few times and for maybe a couple of months at a time.

Anyway, we are in a very bad place. I feel like he doesn’t really love me anymore and I absolutely adore him and love him so much. Charles is very mean to me! He started having back problems about two years ago and he really started to be mean then because of the pain. Well, I do my part and I try to see about him, but he’s unrelenting. For the past 8 months strong, Charles has really been acting a donkey. He is so mean to me. I can’t really say anything to him without him going berserk.

If we’re on the phone and there’s a period of silence he goes into a rage. He says that he’s smarter than me and says I always do stupid stuff and that I’m childish….which I’m not. He makes me cry about 5 days out of the week. Whenever I talk to him I’m always on the verge of tears and I’m afraid that I’m going to say the wrong thing to him and set him off. He’s not physically abusive to me, however I will say that I think he is verbally abusive. He yells and screams at me always as if I’m a child. I’m so depressed and unhappy. I don’t want to leave the house anymore and I’ve found myself being withdrawn from family and friends.

Let me give you some examples: If I ask him what he’s doing this evening and he’ll say probably nothing. I’ll say okay and we’ll most likely get off the phone after chatting for several more minutes. Well, later on that evening I might ask him again if he decided to do anything and he’ll go off and curse me out and tell me how stupid and dumb I am and that I don’t listen or do what he tells me to do. I just sit on the phone like are you serious, what did I do? He’ll continue to berate me. I’ll only ask him the question because he had said that he didn’t know and I’m just making conversation. He tells me that we would be okay if I listened to him and did everything said.

Charles gets mad if I have an opinion about something he does and I may question him about it. He gave me a list of things of what not to do and that I don’t have to do because he says I don’t do -ish for him anyways. I cook for him, iron his clothes, make love to him, call him, wash his clothes sometimes and whatever he asks me to do really. I don’t have a problem doing these things, I just don’t think it’s enough for him and I don’t think he appreciates me.

Here’s the list of things he told me to follow: Don’t ask the same question twice because it pisses him off. Don’t ask him if I can cook for him. Don’t ask him to have sex. Don’t ask him why when he wants to get off the phone. Don’t call back when he hangs up the phone on me. Don’t talk when he says he’s going to bed. Don’t call back and ask a question when he says he’s going to bed. Don’t talk when he’s talking. Don’t ask dumb questions. When he says hang up the phone don’t keep trying to talk. Do what he tells me to do and don’t get on his f****** nerves, and stop f****** crying.

He makes me cry by the way he talks to me so badly. He says the meanest things and always tells me that I’m f****** another man. Which I’m not. It’s to the point now where I’m so afraid of him. I’m afraid to express myself and I just hold my head down. I try to tell myself to leave him and I just can’t. I know that I don’t deserve this, I just can’t walk away. We don’t have any kids together and he doesn’t have any either. I feel like I’m disposable. I have no self-worth. I’m so unhappy. I’m so sad and depressed. I don’t feel like I’m loved by anyone.

Please guide me through this with some advice. I know you’re going to tear me apart. I do pray about it and I know it’s a toxic relationship. I just keep thinking that he’ll change back into the person I first met. Charles says that until I learn to do what he asks, I’ll continue to get the same treatment. But, I’m not doing anything wrong and I’m never mean to him, which even he admits. I just love him. – Always On The Verge Of Tears
      ________________________
      Can anyone relate or know someone who is going through this? I was/am a cougar and dealt with physical abuse but the verbal I haven’t it’s just so sad at how telling abuse is regardless of how its dispensed.

@Sunni
      Okay

lovezoe says:

I think Lam Lam and Khloe will make it. She not all Hollywood. I think Kourtney and Scott would make it if he wasn’t a “bowl of sunshine”

Donna del Gatto says:

Keesh says:

@GAGirl….I would give my entire left thumb to see Xscape back together.

_________

:blink: word????

GA
      That was My Jam yo!

:whistle: As I stand here contemplating
      On the right thing to decide
      Will take the wrong direction all my lifeeeeee :love:

:hi: SMURFETTE :rolleyes:

@Ang thats my Efriends Nugget MERE isnt she too dayum Kautte!

luVn_liFe… says:

BIRD!
      *************

Hey lady! Missed you guys while I was on vacay.

@BIRD . .
      I tohught bout Yesterday when we got two seperate Breezy and Rhi Posts :rolleyes:
      How was the Vacay?did you get ur Bathin suit?

:newpost:
      Celeb PICS :heart: for BIG GIPP

Somebody needs to leave Charles Z Hail A-Lone!

I have dealt with someone like that in the past.

Those types are me mental and are ticking time bombs :tea: #youbeenwarned

Bad Influence says:

ummmm…DAMN is that pic of Halle’s babydaddy real? who whooped his ass, a fuggin UFC fighter? african warrior? the bloods?? :huh:

that cawckroach story is fuggin nasty… :no:

Who told Chris Brown that he relates 2 Tupac? :waiting:

Baby Bosh is adorbz :yahoo:

hewwo Yawlz!!! :hug: s to all my luvmuffins…did u heffas know its snowing its ass off over here :cuss:

:eek: Dontchew be rolling them eyes at me yo! I am phone posting and cant be going back and trying to keep a signal and thangs :rofl: So all I will say is “Back to ya” #oldschool LOL!

*gives Boygah a custom made Sled with 13 Horses* :rofl:

cb wishes he was Pac :lol: And French-AY (s.o to Kdub)put the foo fops on Gabe :shrug:

@Sunni
      I feel bad for her because she knows she should leave him and is saying she can’t yet they have no kids! I hope she gets her love in order by putting herself first

:waves: @ His Please keep that snow in jersey

free says:

Donna del Gatto says:

@hotmess

Ummm, you better love that login!

*****************************

guess i missed it….

Ty says:

Me too Free :rofl:

Recap Please….

iyonah says:

Probably exhausted, but great they come out to support; it’s really a family hustle. Mo always looks nice… love her! Looking forward to the contest!

Lady_L says:

———————————————
      I’ve been gone for a few day? can you catch me up what happened with CB and why did he delete his twitter page?