Celebs Out & About: Kandi Burruss, Kim Kardashian, Katie Holmes, Shar Jackson

Kandi Burruss

Entrepreneur and reality TV star Kandi Burruss was seen leaving VH1 Morning Buzz in New York City Monday. Burruss, 36, talked about the new season of Real Housewives of Atlanta.
Photo: Roger Wong/INFphoto.com

Kim Kardashian

Kim Kardashian touched down in Miami from Germany, after presenting at the EMA Awards. The reality star wore no makeup while rocking a hot fur coat and tight leather pants in South Florida’s balmy weather. She headed straight to the Webster Boutique in South Beach for some retail therapy.
Photo: INFphoto.com

Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise

Actress Katie Holmes was spotted picking up her daughter Suri Cruise from school in NYC on Monday. For once Katie was not carrying Suri. She’s making good progress toward instilling independence and maturity in her child.
Photo: INFphoto.com

Shar Jackson and daughter

Actress Shar Jackson, left, and her daughter Cassie Jackson arrived at the premiere of Twilight: Breaking Dawn – Part 2, at The Nokia Theaters at LA Live in Los Angeles, Monday. Jackson’s baby daddy is Britney Spears’ ex-husband, Kevin Federline.
Photo: Katy Winn/INFphoto.com

• hotmess

don’t wear that dress again

• Trendsetter

Kandi needs a stylist stat!!!

• A.J.

Lawd Shar why?????

• MsB

JUST….. *sigh* :no:

• Ty

I agree Hotmess LOL

I bet Kim smells like Funyun onion rings :coffee:

• NaijaGal

they say Kandi may be with child…never known her to wear loose clothing…oh Shar is back to eating I see…wonder if she’s getting those residuals from the Moesha reruns…shoutout to the pink toes in the story :yawn:

• A.J.

Dat fur is the biz!

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

Kandi look like she could suck whale dyck with room to spare.

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Damn Kandi, I was just saying good things about you, then you show up on then next post looking like Peter Pan ole lady. Auntie know what the hell she doing…..dang!

• Bella Master

Shar and Cassie look like a good pair. Good work Shar!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWEIL1pV2NE @NikkeMinxx

I like Kandi… I like that dress but the ensemble itself is off a little.

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

:blink:

Katie got some thick azz legs… but absolutely NO azz or tits.

AND it’s sad she starting to look like Tom Cruise in the face. That nigga must STAY on her mind.

• Angiegirl

I think IF Kandi insisted in wearing that dress and some legwear (stockings/tights) with open toe shoes (which I hate and think is a :nono: ) she should have at least gone with a sheer stocking to play off of the sheer lace

Other than that Kim, :waves: here is some monistat powder that pooch. Cant be pulling off no leather pants in 80+ degree weather w/o it hun :rules:

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Damn Shar and Kevins daughter has gotten big. Where did time go and Shar fat azz hell

I wish PETA would have dropped kicked Kim at the airport when she landed and is that a leather shirt?

Katie Holmes legs look funty

• A.J.

oh Shar is back to eating I see
    ______________________________
    :shrug:when did she stop?

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

Kandi looks pregnanat and Katie and Shar look like they have clones. :no:

• bubblicious

Kandi should have worn black shoes with that.
    Tired of Kim in her hoodrat furs and leathers.
    I see Katie is still breathing. Good for her.
    No Shar. No.

• GAGIRL87

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Kandi look like she could suck whale dyck with room to spare.

____________________________________________________________________

:ghost:

• MsB

Why Char dressing from the dirty clothes hamper? :no:

• NaijaGal

A.J. says:

oh Shar is back to eating I see
    ______________________________
    when did she stop?
    ==================
    *sniggles* nah she did that celebrity fit club show and was slim for a minute but I guess since her ‘comeback’ didn’t pan out she’s been loving some meals

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Kandi still look like the people that live in Whoville to me

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

I hope Shar took those blue contacts out of her head.

That’s all I got

• San

Yt ppl calves knw they be big…Kim bout to get floured again

• GAGIRL87

I don’t understand why women wear tights and pumps/sandals that chit looks TACKY…

I love Kandi but her style game always sucks :coffee:

All Kim wears is leather and fur since Ye I see #fashionfail

Shar’s daughter looks just like her she’s gorgeous (The daughter I mean)

• Diva

@Keesh, that’s Shar’s daughter with someone else before hooking up with K-FED.

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

Big calves mean you got that gushy stuff…

That’s all I got for real.

• MsB

@Carrington, I’ve always hated my calves.. :lol:

• San

Big calves mean you got that gushy stuff…
    :hurl:

• Ty

Carrington says:

Big calves mean you got that gushy stuff…

That’s all I got for real.
    Alicia must be like Niagra Falls :rofl:

• GAGIRL87

MsB says:

Why Char dressing from the dirty clothes hamper?

_______________________________________________________________________

:no: :lol:

• NaijaGal

GAGIRL87 says:

Shar’s daughter looks just like her she’s gorgeous (The daughter I mean)
    ==================
    :rofl: you my dear ain’t chit…gone and give Shar some crumbs…cute, pretty, nice perhaps :rofl:

• luVn_liFe…

Kandi Really Needs to invest in a stylist more than renovating her home
    IMO ^^
    Katie Looks Great and has picked up some weight,Good for her!
    shars Daughter is a Beauty,and she looks just like her Mommy

:newpost:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

It’s only 10:30? :blink:

• NaijaGal

Ty says:

Alicia must be like Niagra Falls
    ==================
    he said calves, not stumps :lol:

• GAGIRL87

Carrington says:

I hope Shar took those blue contacts out of her head.

That’s all I got
    ____________________________________________________________________

I think those are eyes :think:

• Genia

Dear Fellow Thick Girls,
    Let us be reminded that clothes that appear well on hangers and/or women of smaller stature (size 0 to 4) will not…I repeat…will not read the same way on us. (i.e. the tragic outfit above) Lace on broad shoulders and satin on wide hips, are never..i repeat…never a good idea!!! PLEASE DON’T!

Sincerely,
    Fellow thick girl

• San

All I think of is Ninja turtle calves :hahaha:

• bubblicious

Cankles = Good gushy

Bye.

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

Shar getting that hood ghetto thugged out dyck now.

She thick as hail and look like she ready to bust it open.

• GAGIRL87

MsB says:

@Carrington, I’ve always hated my calves..

__________________________________________________________________

MsB got that gushy :rofl:

• hotmess

Carrington says:

Big calves mean you got that gushy stuff…

That’s all I got for real.
    —————————-

Just nasty

• MsB

@GAGIRL, I’ve always thought I was cursed… :rofl:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

How old is Shar’s daughter now?

• GAGIRL87

NaijaGal says:

GAGIRL87 says:

Shar’s daughter looks just like her she’s gorgeous (The daughter I mean)
    ==================
    _______________________________________________________________________

@ Naija you refuse to be chit right along wit me talm bout A Keys got stumps :lol:

• San

Cankles = Good gushy
    Right :hahaha:

• GAGIRL87

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Shar getting that hood ghetto thugged out dyck now.

She thick as hail and look like she ready to bust it open
    _____________________________________________________________________

:blink:

• ReadingIsFundamental

Kandi always looks happy. Kim looks better than I’ve seen her recently. I don’t know whats up with the all black everything but, whatever. Shar looks like…. hmmmm…. a comfy mom? She looks happy. The gym would do wonders for her. Imma leave Katie and her kid alone; I think they have been through some sh*t. Big ups to her for getting her daughter away from whatever was going on in Cruise land.

Milky… condolences.

• http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhs97yBYZ9rGSCt3MB YOUR NAME HERE!

Kandi is one of the few celebs that don’t make a fuss out of being a celeb and that is what I like about her. When my son was getting his hair cut at Greenbriar she came in and she was just another person.
    I have nothing for anyone else.

• hell_on_heels

Ummmm Kandi, because I love you; please let me put you together!!! Kim looks like a damn fool in Miami wearing fur and leather…BYTCH PLEASE!!! Ummm Katie, who cares!!! That is all…..and one more thing; I want Kandi to go back short or that really cute bob she had at the end of last season…now that is all:-)

• DoNotDeleteMe

Fatty thread…fat legs, fat arms…just fat!

…and I have on the same shirt as Katie! Same color and err’thang!

• Danielle

Katie is starting to look old…sheesh

• Danielle

MsB says:

Why Char dressing from the dirty clothes hamper?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I swear I put on my glasses to see if I was really seeing stains on her pants :lol:

• http://twritingexperts.wordpress.com StillB3lieve

Wow…am I the only one that thinks Kandi’s outfit is kinda cute?

• Lady_L

Shar and her daughter need to change outfits….
    —————-StillB3lieve says:

Wow…am I the only one that thinks Kandi’s outfit is kinda cute?

————————————-
    yes hun….:coffee:

• Lady_L

Danielle says:

Katie is starting to look old…sheesh

——————————————–
    I said the same thing… she started to looked aged when she got with Tom.