Celebs Out & About: Kanye West, Sanaa Lathan, Bobbi Kristina

Kanye West

Music producer Kanye West was seen wearing a faux fur coat, hoodie and leather pants while walking in the SoHo area of NYC on Thursday.

Sanaa Lathan

Sanaa Lathan goes out for dinner at BOA Steakhouse in Beverly Hills, looking beautiful in a red dress.
Photos: JD Pht Bx & MCGM / Splash News

Bobbi Kristina Brown & Nick Gordon

In this archive photo, dated Oct. 22, Whitney Houston’s daughter Bobbi Kristina is seen with her childhood friend, Nick Gordon, who was arrested this week and charged with reckless driving. Gordon, who recently broke up with Bobbi Kristina, was taken into custody in Alpharetta on Wednesday night and charged with excessive speeding on the Northpoint Parkway in suburban Alpharetta, just north of Atlanta, according to TMZ.com. 19-year-old Bobbi Kristina has car troubles of her own. She wrecked her Chevy Camaro after she failed to negotiate a turn outside her gated apartment complex. Her car plunged down the side of an embankment and plowed into several trees. She was not injured but her car was totaled. Bobbi K was cited by police for failure to maintain her lane.

• Kanye West Short Film – We Were Once a Fairy Tale
  • Audio: Obama Calling Kanye a Jackass
  • Tameka Foster-Raymond fears Usher’s stalker will harm her kids
  • Barack Obama Doesn’t Like Jackasses

79 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Kanye West, Sanaa Lathan, Bobbi Kristina”

Lady_L says:

Sanaa has baby fingers….

Daisy says:

I HATE Boss got cancelled I wanted to see Sanaa get the Mayor back :mad:

I still LOVES me some Yeezy

Bootcampgirl says:

That is the best pic of BK I have seen, not to up close, just perfect.
      Sanaa :heart:
      Kanya :wtf:

Donna del Gatto says:

Sanaa Lathan :love:

If Sanaa’s fangas look like toes I wonder what her toes look like?

Mr.BluPhi says:

So Daniel got a tatt of Keyshia’s face on him…..

The hell is going on???

Donna del Gatto says:

speaking of Sanaa’s fingers, does anyone know folks who have nail beds that turn upward? Like my people’s nail beds are flat and rounded down…but I have a cousin who’s fingers and toe nails go up and it’s always tripped me out…

missmiami says:

Love & Basketball is still ONE OF MY FAV MOVIES. RIGHT UP THERE WITH COMING TO AMERICA :biggrin:

mzwhang90210 says:

:shotsfired: Get back Donna….Sanaa and Halle are MINE!! Do you hear?? MINEEEEEEEEE!!

*cue manical laff*
      moo-ahhhh-ahhh-ahhhhhhhhh

Donna del Gatto says:

*most people’s

Donna del Gatto says:

@mzwhang

You can have that tragic mulatto….but Sanaa is one of my girl crushes…sorry… :coffee:

S.L. Looks Nice :thumbsup:
      KanYe Looks stank,like he has glen sai lay”

Iheart says:

Kanye look like a fukkin homeless person! :rollseyes:

‘Ye looks like a homeless black Russian Dancing Man.

Google it.

GAGIRL87 says:

Kanye looks like he has sweaty balls I mean all he ever wears is leather not sexy or cute :nono:

Kristina I have NOTHING!!! I hope she gets the help she needs I couldn’t imagine losing my mommy and I’m 25!!!

Sanna is pretty and she PLAYED that part on “The Family That Preys” I couldn’t stand her in that movie :karate: Treating my boo Rockmond Dunbar like dat!!!

iWhip says:

friggin DETEST that coat Ye is rockin :shank: it into pieces & makes teddy bears or a couch cover :scared:

Iheart says:

Sanaa looks great as always :thumbsup:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Dasiy say what Boss got cancelled :cry: I was just about to watch all seasons on demand soon!!

mzwhang90210 says:

Donna del Gatto says:@mzwhang You can have that tragic mulatto….but Sanaa is one of my girl crushes…sorry…

______________________________
      See? Now I gotta cutcha!!
      You goin to jail now!! You goin to jail now!! *POW*

*blows on knuckles*

iWhip says:

GA Rockmond is a bit of alright! :thumbsup:

now back to that tea u was tambout downstairs, spill it! :popcorn:

When Russ Parr said that Nick Gordon wrecked cause he couldnt see past them fuggin bushy azz iBraws :dead: I rarely laugh at stuff Russ say but for some reason that kilt me.

And Rolex this morning tambout NeNe look like Barney Rubble in the face with a Birkin bag :casket:

iWhip says:

i tried to get into BOSS but they dropped F-bombs a LOT. i mean i like a good cussing as much as the next, but not in excess :cuss: :shrug:

Aryanna says:

#TeamSanaa … That is all I have.

Donna del Gatto says:

@mzwhang

:rofl: :rofl:

lovezoe says:

Kanye look so unhappy

mzwhang90210 says:

Who Dat says: When Russ Parr said that Nick Gordon wrecked cause he couldnt see past them fuggin bushy azz iBraws ….
      _____________________________—
      :dead: His forehead is where old catipillars go to die!

iWhip says:

ZOE he sure does..

@ Fayla Straightfromthea has it on her site :yes:

Rockmond sure was fine on Soul Food The Series!!!

Iheart says:

lovezoe says:

Kanye look so unhappy

Any man would look unhappy that has road rash on their dyck from smangin dry pussi :coffee:

Donna del Gatto says:

Rockmond Dunbar never did it for me…head is too big and rocky… “ROCKMOND” is a perfect name for him… :coffee:

I’m still tryna get into Spartcus but I can’t :shrugs:

Donna del Gatto says:

@Iheart

My cat was licking my hand last night and I thought that must be what :hump: Kim K feels like…those poor scraped up chapped peens… :no:

Got nothing for the attention slore Kanya West. Still not convinced that this is a straight man :homoswitch: :coffee:

Iheart says:

Cute nails @Ga

@NikkeMinxx says:

@GA Girl, #15 it aint what you want at 34 either.

I’m out. Gotta go interview this chick at 1 p.m. who is interviewing for my old job and has a SIX PAGE resume. Bish mine is TWO…you not that special.

And then I am leaving.

Toodles :steer:

Smonae80 says:

:wtf: Ye

Thanks @ Iheart :hug:

:shocked:

Wooooow! Sanaa lookin like Cicely Tyson these days! Dayum! She aged 35-40 years over night!

lovezoe says:

Man- :yawn:

Donna del Gatto says:

this Freaky Friday is like a platter served with a hair in it…. *sending it back!*

Kanye’s coat looks so warm. I want it so I can gift it to my boo who insists on running around cold azz Germany in booty shorts even after she got sick from doing it the first time.

Sanaa still looks great. I wonder if her and Gabby are still friends. You never see them together anymore.

I wonder if Krissy and Nick still live together. They claim to still be close even though they are no longer a couple. Where else the boy supposed to live? Back with the regular working class folks that gave him up to a drug addict?

Milky says:

Rockmond Dunbar I like him until i saw him play a gayman in some movie. Turned me all off watching him hug and kiss a man! :vomit:

Bad Influence says:

:waves:

what ya’ll tom’bout??

Sandra Mae,

Can we PULEASE get a post on sensitive azz Boobie getting a big azz Keyshia portrait tatted on himself knowing full damn well that their marriage is on the rocks?

GAGIRL87 says:

Looking at some interviews of Maya Angelou and I love her :heart: very interesting woman she is!!!

Donna del Gatto says:

@His :heart:

@LOVE ZOE

I love LOVED me some Sanaa, but she lookin like she bout to start takin those Granny roles. For real for real. I bet she won’t take another close up pic like that again.

Sandra Mae,

_____________________________________________________________________

I know right :popcorn:

Donna del Gatto says:

@Man

Milky says:

<——–twerkin for Freaky Friday :tittays: <—– me for Freaky Friday!

And um Sandra can we get a post of Toya’s daughter b day party :grin:

What time are these people going to see that reality TV kills relationships?

SANDRA CAN WE Just get ANOTHER POST PUHlEEEZE

GAGIRL87 says:

Hey Milky and that avi is slaying me, I mean she got that cheek tooted up in the twerk postition :whistle: Bands ah make her dance!!!

I will take a post on them gawd awful Louis Stewart bags!

Bad Influence says:

And um Sandra can we get a post of Toya’s daughter b day party

why tho? :hahaha: hey bew! :waves:

mzwhang90210 says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

:waves: Bad (Badda Boom)
      GaGirl

@Man…Sanaa don’t hardly look like no Cicely Tyson. Put your bi-focals back on.

:offtopic:
      Mom Wants Dead Son’s Loans Forgiven
      Three years after her son’s death, a 61-year-old Michigan woman is still on the hook for his student loans – and a Change.org petition she started now has nearly 200,000 signatures demanding the companies forgive the loans and change their policies.

Jermaine Edwards went to college to study music production, and his mother, Ella, agreed to cosign his student loans to help him attend school. However, Jermaine died of natural causes in 2009 at age 24, leaving his mother responsible for the loans.

“That’s when American Education Services (AES) and National Collegiate Trust (NCT) turned my son’s dream into a nightmare for me and the two year old son he left behind,” Edwards wrote in the petition.

Edwards had three student loans when he died, two federal and one private. The two federal government loans were forgiven within a month of his death. However, the private loan company is refusing to forgive the loan.

“He was paying the loan bills when he died, but the balance is still over $10,000, and if I’m ever a couple days late on a payment, the calls keep coming until I pay,” Edwards told ABC News.

Edwards wrote in the petition that she was so depressed after her son’s death that she could barely get out of bed, and has since been under doctors’ care. She requested an early retirement, but is now back working. The money is still not enough to cover the bills.

“I am 61 years old and I have been trying to work to make Jermaine’s loan payments…but I simply don’t have the money,” Edwards wrote. “To make matters worse, Jermaine left behind a young son whose mother doesn’t have many resources. Therefore, she relies on me to help support Jermaine’s son.”

The petition directed to the institutions includes a letter calling for forgiveness of the loan.

“I’m horrified at your institution’s practice of hounding a dead student’s family for repayment of student loans he’ll never get a chance to use,” to letter reads. “I’m calling on you to do the only humane thing – let this still-grieving mother mourn the loss of her only son in peace. I stand with the Ella Edwards family and decent people everywhere in demanding that you discharge Jermaine Edwards’ student loan debt today.”

Edwards told ABC she decided to start the petition to demand a change in the laws surrounding student loans, and to warn other parents what they might be getting into if they take out a private loan.

@DONNA
      “I’m trying to figure you which pic you are looking at…scroll up…not the Bobby K pic, that’s NOT Sanaa….the chick in the red dress is Sanaa and she looks gorg!”

Yeah, that’s the one I’m lookin at.

Bad Influence says:

Donna :love:

Milkyyyyyyyyyyyy, LuVn, & Yo Name Gyps :hug: s

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Whang that’s a SHAME!!!! they should let that lady grieve for goodness sake!!!

Bad Influence says:

And um Sandra can we get a post of Toya’s daughter b day party

why tho? hey bew!

_______________________________________________________________________

@ His :waves:

Why??? B/c I wanna see what ya’ll gone be posting while I’m eating my sub :lol:

Donna del Gatto says:

@mzwhang

I know from hearing from other folks with that same issue…those private loans are a BEAST! You’re better off borrowing from the fukking mafia… I’m so GLAD my loans are all federal…

kingstonn says:

ooh lawd.
      that story is terrible!

I’m so thankful i didn’t have to worry about student loans through college. :wail:

Bad Influence says:

Kingstonn! :huh: where u been yo?

lovezoe says:

90210- will be signing. Death to student loans.

:wave: His,GaGaGirl,MSHarlem

mistarie says:

Kanye, sis, we REALLY have to talk. Is this what Kim has done to you? Got you looking like you onskid row?!?!?! Why ‘Ye? What happened to the guy we all fell in love with that ALWAYS had a smile on his face? Lawd, whhhhhyyyyyyy? :crying:

On the flip side, Sanaa looks beautiful. :tea:

kingstonn says:

@ his
      I’m finishing up these damn rotations so i can graduate in May. i have two more! :wail: :yahoo:

Police in Phoenix are searching for an 11-year-old girl who was removed from the hospital by her mother, where she was being treated for leukemia and still has a catheter in her chest.
      Police said the little girl, who has been only been identified as Emily, also had her arm amputated due to an infection. The authorities are not sure why the mother removed the child from Phoenix Children’s Hospital on Wednesday night, but are worried about the catheter still in Emily’s chest.
      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
      :cry:

mzwhang90210 says:

@Donna
      Kingston
      LoveZoe

:thumbsup: We are >>>>.<<<<

GAGIRL87 says:

Luvn :hug: & :peace: out!!!!!!

Crickett says:

Nick trying to get attention like BK. My question is why why why do they talk like that. Their voices are nasally and they drag their words. Is that the new proper?