Celebs Out & About: Kanye West, Usher, Psy, Dog and Beth Chapman

Kanye West

Rap mogul Kanye West was seen leaving The Dorchester Hotel where his bestie Kim Kardashian is staying and returning to his neighbouring hotel in London early Thursday.
Photos: Splash News Online

Usher Raymond

R&B singer Usher was spotted outside his hotel in London, England.
Photos: Splash News Online

Dog the Bounty Hunter and Beth Chapman

Handsome couple Dog the Bounty hunter and wife Beth Chapman were spotted getting a Tan at Sunset Tan on Wednesday. It’s easy to tell when a couple is really in love because they are equally yoked and move in unison. One does not put their needs above the other. As opposed to couples who tell their friends they’re in love but they can’t prove it.
Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News

Gangnam Style Psy

“Gangnam Style” singer/dancer Psy was photographed arriving at the Dorchester Hotel in London on Thursday. Psy became an overnight one-hit-wonder when his song garnered millions of views on YouTube. He was quickly signed to a management deal by Justin Bieber’s management who also spotted a young Bieber on YouTube.

• Does Usher have the victory in the bag?
  • Tameka Raymond calls Usher’s girlfriend ‘barren’
  • Tameka Foster-Raymond fears Usher’s stalker will harm her kids
  • Tameka Foster-Raymond Files Motion for New Trial

160 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Kanye West, Usher, Psy, Dog and Beth Chapman”

A.J. says:

dem houndstooth pants tho……..

GellySammich says:

her vagina is falling out of her shorts

missmiami says:

Wtf is up with all these feminine dudes :smack:

I’m trying to think of something to say. Uhh, Usher and Kanye look relaxed. Dog doesn’t look healthy. Psy exudes gayness. :shrug:

Gigi26 says:

Sandy you know Dog don’t flucks with us Negros right?

SMH :no:

No comment on the rest, especially that freak with the houndstooth pants.

eastpointvet says:

the look on Ye face lol

Ty says:

I have nothing :tape:

:offtopic: I want the shades Rhianna has on for the Victoria Secret fashion show :crying:

*bat signal for OTB*

:vomit:
      Dog and Beth Look Stank like they got Smegmah!!

mzwhang90210 says:

Gigi26 says: Sandy you know Dog don’t flucks with us Negros right?
      Tell tha truff & shame tha debil!!

*does the Korean stanky leg for Psy*

ummmmm :rofl: @ the fat burn in between Dog’s big ass wifes thighs :no:

what in the fugg is a Psy? :huh:

Ursher still looks filthy..

Kanye and his sweater tied around his waist is just :nono: i would punch my man in the back of the face if he did that shyt.. :karate:

:happy: Mzwhang!!!

ReadingIsFundamental says:

I love Kanye’s b*tch face.

Bad Influence says:

omg that chubby asian is crackin me up…is his thyroids swollen. why is his face so damn big?? :rofl:

GellySammich says:

Bad Influence says:

I thought it was just me! I fa serious was in the middle of asking if it’s ok for men to tie a skirt around their waist

Ty says:

Sandy you know Dog don’t flucks with us Negros right?
      _________
      looks like he doesnt phuck with water either :coffee:

missmiami says:

Mofos got me working today. Ya’ll have no odea how many people fall and this lil rugrat was just stuck in between a chair at daycare :mad:

GellySammich says:

and Usher :rofl:
      he’s just a joke without even doing anything

Ty says:

i would punch my man in the back of the face if he did that shyt..

The Asians face is big because that choker is tight as hell :coffee:

missmiami says:

Geown folk shouldn’t tie shirts around they waist period :thinking: just my opinion :tea:

iWhip says:

<—STILL aint seent/heard this gangnam style song/dance :shrug:

A.J. says:

Kanye and his sweater tied around his waist is just i would punch my man in the back of the face if he did that shyt..
      _____________________________________________________

69 says:

Not me, not today.

Sandra thinks she slick with this post, wanting us to go in on these folks.

Fairies and fatties all in this post.

I won’t give. in to temptation. :nono:

Betamax82 says:

:eek: those hounds tooth pants

Whang!! :waves:

GIGI’LICIOUS! :hug:

YSoSrs says:

Apparently, Sandra doesn’t fck with us negroes either. At least when she’s on Twitter. :coffee:

i see u Ye with that make-shift kilt :tea:

Betamax82 says:

Dam Dogs wife is built like a Maytag refrigerator

@FAYWHIP

I have and I love it. But you know I’m weird and sht. :coffee:

GellySammich says:

<—STILL aint seent/heard this gangnam style song/dance
      I don't think you'd be impressed. It aint got shyt on the macarena!

Gigi26 says:

Sandy you know Dog don’t flucks with us Negros right?

I believe there was a misunderstanding involving Dog’s son who was married to a black woman? That doesn’t make the Dog racist. He has black friends. :coffee:

<—STILL aint seent/heard this gangnam style song/dance

me neither! hey bewwwwwwwwwww :hug:

:dead: @69 "fairies and fatties"

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Kenyan mother names twins Barack Obama and Mitt Romney

thought that was interesting.

iWhip says:

dog the bounty hunter can STILL kiss my ENTIRE ass! i aint forget about that chit he pulled :nono:

Gigi26 says:

BAD!! :hugs:

@YSO: that sounds about right :yes: Damn shame

Wait a damn minute…what does that dude have on under the leather jacket?! What in the chiffon hell… :eek:

WorkInProgress says:

what shade is Dog wearing? I wanna paint my bedroom in that color.

DoNotDeleteMe says:

This entire post is tragic! :hurl:

YSoSrs says:

Let’s not start on fairies and fatties. Folks get sensitive and start sh!tting bricks of glitter. :coffee:

iWhip says:

yep. just like my yt friend that got a Mammy figurine at her house that says “honey wipe yo feet chile” & I’M her black friend right? so she couldnt POSSIBLY be racist correct? :lol: chile please! :coffee:

Ty says:

@ Auntie…is Ciara preggo :shrug: I asked yesterday but you were in ignore mode :waiting:

iWhip says:

HIS :danban: <—what i imagin gangnam style to look like :shrug: lemme go youtube :pc:

Anna says:

GellySammich says:

~~~~~~~~~
      I’ve never seen anyone male in my “real” life do this. Beiber, Usher, & Lil Wayne also do it.

:dead: @WIP

I’d say Dog is a dusky redneck color. :think:

WorkInProgress says:

what in the fugg is a Psy?
      ………..
      i wanna believe Psy is short for puzzie. I could be wrong but I doubt it.

Ty says:

WorkInProgress says:

what shade is Dog wearing? I wanna paint my bedroom in that color.
      On the high end its Mitt Romney’s Blues and on the low end Big Belly Blue :thumbsup:

iWhip says:

ok scratch that. i got 37 seconds into the vid & lost interest. how the FCK the chit got over 135 million views tho???? :blink:

GellySammich says:

toldja

A.J. says:

@WorkInProgress

that would be “funeral mauve.”

Such A F'n Lady says:

___________________________________________________

That’s usually what all racists say. :coffee:

mzwhang90210 says:

:waves: Hey Sandra Hey erryonessssss
      LuvN
      Bad (this wanch sed punch in the BACK of the face…lawd)
      Gigi
      Ty
      Yso
      FayFay
      Beta (happy BDAY!!)
      MissMiami (hows the boo-tay?)
      [insert name here if i missed ya]
      Psy appeared on SNL..it was a hoot.
      My hubby has me watchin the Asian Pop channel…they be :danban:

Such A F'n Lady says:

Mornin’/Afternoon all! :waves:

WorkInProgress says:

I’d say Dog is a dusky redneck color.
      ………..
      dang. am at the counter at Home Depot paint section and they discontinued Dusky Redneck citing only one can sold. Guess it wasn’t a popular shade.

iWhip says:

just saw a sign that said “I have nothing against God, it’s His fan club i cant stand” :blink: *blank stare*

Betamax82 says:

Hey MzWhang :waves: thanx

@WIP

Especially after Tuesday. Bet Mitt hit up his local Depot and bought out every can. They better put snipers on the White House’s roof.

PiscesRising says:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but wasn’t the Bounty Hounter guy proven to be a virulent racist?

Sandra, why even give him the attention of being on your site?

As far as his wife, that woman is overly tanned and shaped like the new Kenmore Elites!

mzwhang90210 says:

Sandra Rose says: I believe there was a misunderstanding involving Dog’s son who was married to a black woman? That doesn’t make the Dog racist. He has black friends.
      What Dog The Bounty Hunter actually said was:

“I’m not taking a chance on some m&&therf*cker. I don’t care if she’s a Mexican, a wh*re, whatever. Not because she’s black but because we use the word n*gger sometimes here. I’m not going to take any chance ever in life of losing everything I’ve worked for 30 years because some f*cking n*gger heard us say n*gger and turned us into the Enquirer magazine… If Lyssa was dating a n*gger we’d all say ‘f*ck you’ and you know that.”
      _________________________
      Yeah Sandra…I can see how that could be misunderstood.

Kenmore Elites!

:dead:

Bad Influence says:

@Fay, shid i have felt that way b4…some of the bible thumpers do wayyyyyyyyyyy tooooooo muchhhh *sigh*

PiscesRising says:

-iWhip

I can understand that sentiment. It is a rather funny quote to put on a bumper sticker. I’m sure there are many that feel that way.

Like people who say things like “Hallowed be thy vagina.”

Just blasphemous. I totally understand Redeemed’s point of view when I read things like that.

Keesh says:

“Handsome couple Dog the Bounty hunter and wife Beth Chapman”

@ Auntie, you so damn silly :hahaha: she is handsome though

Milky says:

Dog’s wife is too big to be wearin teeny shorts her sushi is fallin all out of the shorts. He got her on a hoestroll or something advertisin the cooch? U can smell her thighs cookin from lookin at the pic from her thighs rubbin together. Also what tan did she get, bish white as hell?

MZWhangdang :hug:

What Dog The Bounty Hunter actually said was:

_________________________
      Yeah Sandra…I can see how that could be misunderstood.

thanks for that. some seem to have short memories ret nah :tea:

Gigi26 says:

the new Kenmore Elites!

:ghost: the two door joint? :rofl:

@58, da fugg? :blink:

that orange mufugga! :mad:

Betamax82 says:

Yeah I work with 2 Bible thumpers and one just called our boss’s wife a slut so I said how Christian of you tsk

HIS & Pisces

of course i get where they’re coming from, but that covers alot of ppl. Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, hell anyone that believes in a higer power nahmean?

i just dont like generalizations :no:

Imma shut up right now with Dog and his wife :kona: lol

mzwhang90210 says:

Milkayyyy :wave:

@FayFay…. :hahaha: @ that quote

Bible thumpers annoy me too & i follow Christ’s teachings :yes:

Milky says:

I need advice: I just spoke to my 20 year old son that is in another state going to college and he told me he has gotten some random chick pregnant. I have always stressed condom use to him and the importance of not having kids until he graduates. I am so lost on what to tell him becuz i know he cant afford to take care of a child and the girl i have never met her and i kinda feel like he is being set up! What should I tell him?

Milky says:

:hi: mzwhang and hur fancy pooch!!!

WorkInProgress says:

:rofl: @ funeral mauve.

That is not a hotel, it’s the airport :eek:

mzwhang90210 says:

talkingwithtami says:Imma shut up right now with Dog and his wife lol

KayCeiSoul says:

That sweater is tied tightly around Ye’s posterior. As I was scrolling down I thought he had on an old school sweater skirt.

Milky, ask for the girl’s parents number and call them. They may feel the same as you & then you guys can come up with a plan.

Make nice, because you may be stuck with them…

:hug: Be strong!

Handsome couple???? more like alley cat and stray dog :vomit:

KayCeiSoul :happy: Hows the baby in the belly?????

Betamax82 says:

@ Milky I know you love your son and want the best for him but he is an adult now and there are consequences for choices that we make if she is a random DNA test is a must or is he stretching the truth and calling her a random out of fear for you I know there are other choices the question is are they willing to consider them

@MILKY

Tell him congrats. And to take some parenting classes.

Kanye looks sweet brown sugar in his pic and how telling that he and Kim don’t even stay in the same room let alone hotel

Milky, also tell him to go get tested, and take her too. Sometimes when you put these kids into grown up situations, they realize how they’re not ready.

Also mention 20% child support payments if they don’t work out, make him think about his future career etc.

:hug: Be strong!

@Milky :hug: hola’ No advice here from me,cause i would be . . . irrational :|

@MILKY

Or call Maury.

PiscesRising says:

-Milky

I’m sorry if this is intrusive, but WHY do you feel as if he is being set up? I only ask this because I’ve heard of so many women talking about how some woman their sons may have gotten pregnant “set him up.”

In my opinion, if he chose not to use a condom, or just had sex in general, he “set” HIMSELF up. It’s the risk he did decide to take. Unless he was raped or otherwise forced, he may have rolled the dice and crapped out this time.

But I do find it unfair to hear so many “mamas” blame the woman as if their son’s “ghost” is what impregnated her.

Just my two cents.

:lol: And I was just gonna go find you Choco, to help Milky out :rofl:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Milky

Don’t assume he didn’t use a condom just because she is pregnant. Many things can go wrong with a condom.

Other than that, try to be supportive without being overly judgmental. Try not to hate the girl because you don’t know what role your son has played in making her feel whatever way she feels. I pray all goes well for the both of them. In the end, you may be having a grandchild on the way (cough dna test… cough) so, keep the unborn child in mind when you respond.

Milky, is he excited? Is he in love? What does he think about abortions?

oh Milky :hug: damn….

@Milky
      :hugs: Im sorry to hear of it – I have a 14 y o son and this is a fear of mine as well but for me I think I would ask my son what his plans are and if he doesnt have any ask him if he wants to be a daddy or not if he says No then you honestly have to tell him he may not have a choice but that wouldn’t stop me from trying to talk some sense into the female you have yet to meet or her parents – I :pray: all is resolved peacefully

PiscesRising says:

-Milky

In my family, we’d just make it clear that he is of age and that we would support any decision he’d make. But he cannot move in with us & a baby, and we will not contribute to child support.

It’s the price of “doing as adults do.” If he’s determined, he’ll find a way. He’ll work it out if he must. Pray for him and let God.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Milky, is he excited? Is he in love? What does he think about abortions?

chile these 3 questions dnt go 2gether lol!

iWhip says:

Milky aint much u can tell him at this point. the deed is done. he cant MAKE her abort even if he wanted to. it’s up to the girl now.
      only thing u can TRY to do is talk with her to see where her head is at. imma just say be prepared to be a Grand-bew :shrug:

lawddd these kids gone try & run us ragged :(

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:
      What does he think about abortions?

:tea:

PiscesRising says:

-Milky

:clap: good answer, good answer!

I know Boygah, I’m trying to better assess the situation :lol:
      She didn’t say how he felt. He’s probably scared that he had to tell her. The girl may be farther along :shrug:

Either way Milky, GOD got this! You have the right to feel the way you feel, but it is going to be alright!!! :hug:

WorkInProgress says:

Milky talk with him real seriously. where is his head at? Is he kinda sorta happy or is he freaking out. How does he feel about becoming a dad at this time in his life because the decision may not be his to make depending on who this young lady is. She may be a mature young adult and feels like she is ready for motherhood. The fact that she was a random chick may mean he wanted to smash and be out.

Milky says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Make nice, because you may be stuck with them…

Be strong!

______________________________________________________________
      I asked him about her parents and she doesnt speak to her father and she doesnt have a good relationship with her mother. My son is in Sheboygan Wisconsin and she is in Milwaukee going to trade school… I plan on being nice, but I really think the both of them dont need a child together. They are not even in a relationship and barely no each other..

@Stranger
      GURRRLLLLLLLLLLL :pray: I dont have this issue with my son

Such A F'n Lady says:

@Milky,

Tell him get a DNA test before he signs anything period! I’ve seen too many men on the hook for kids that turned out not to be theirs, but because they chose not to get the DNA test until years later, they were stuck supporting the child.

If it is his, tell him it’s time to man up and get a job. Period. :coffee:

missmiami says:

:happy: got my Breaking Dawn tix :biggrin: I am sooooooooooooooo elated

KayCeiSoul says:

luVn_liFe… says:

KayCeiSoul Hows the baby in the belly?????

***********************************

Hey luV! He’s a big boy. :yes:
      I have only gained 2 lbs and I am 6 months – ALL belly.
      Went to the Dr. today because I was feeling a lot of pressure in the lower ab.
      It was his big azz. Found himself a new chill spot. :rofl:

They are not even in a relationship and barely no each other..
      ~ ~ ~ `
      Well Dayum Milky,this seems like its going to be messy

Carrington says:

So, you’re going to consistently try to destroy the POSITIVE example of love, marriage, responsible relationships that “the blacks” get to see (real, or imagined) in the Obama’s marriage – yet you’re going to make an attempt to force us to believe that Dog and Beth Chapman are a shining example of a loving relationship?

Based upon WHAT?

a) that they both clearly love bacon
      b) that they could both benefit from a Clorox shower gel and body spritz
      c) that they should be Honey Boo Boo’s God parents
      d) that Dog Chapman was recorded by his OWN son saying that his son was out of the family for dating a ni&&er?
      e) that the only place folk can find love is, not in college, not in the white house, but in a trailer park?

Oh.

See. This is why I don’t give advice. I’m an asshole. :lol:

Random was the key word. Maybe that’s where the trickery came into thought… :thinking:

They can do dna tests while the mother is preggers IJS.

I know someone who thought she was trapping this dude(invitro/pills/something) to be his #1 and she got preggers and he had her take that test. And everybody knew. Turns out it was his and he still didn’t want her. Now when I see her I snicker :ashamed: She did all that and he pulled a diddy #aintmyfault

PiscesRising says:

-Carrington

Sir, I don’t mean to be forward…but if you would so oblige me, could we please have babies together?

My proposition is VERY real.

They in two different states???? What makes him so sure he is the only who hit that – she in trade school and he’s in college maybe she is tryn upgrade her selection of baby daddy’s – cuz DAYUM

Such A F'n Lady says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

They can do dna tests while the mother is preggers IJS.

_______________________________________________________

They usually don't though because it is invasive and could harm the mother or child.

WorkInProgress says:

If she choose to have the baby the first order of the day should pe a paternity test. If she was a random chick to him chances are she was a random chick to some other guy. He may get a “YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER” pass and would have learned a very important lesson- If you not ready to be a dad, keep that :sperm: in the bag.

@PISCES

I like your font but I WILL cut you over Carrington. Just so you know. :coffee:

iWhip says:

sheeeit even when my son gets married I’M gonna go & see DNA bout that baby. imma be like “brang lil lil fayfay over for the weekend” & get to swabbin. heaux be shady & chit yo! :tea:

RIGHT! DO NOT SIGN THE GREEN PATERNITY PAPER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES! TELL HIM THAT OVER AND OVER.

===========
      Choco, you and me both! *scared sigh*

PiscesRising says:

-Milky

Honestly, it sounds like your son may have just been very irresponsible this time. Random or not, he did have sex with her. Hopefully, no matter the outcome, this will be an experience that he can learn from and apply in the future. Even if it’s just a scare.

I wouldn’t worry about it too much, honestly. It’s really nothing you can do but attempt to advise him and wait for the young lady’s decision.

Diva says:

(very tight):hug: Milky, just be there for your son whatever he needs is the best advice I’m going to give you as a parent to another. I pray it all works out…babies are a blessing regardless!

Carrington says:

@ PiscesRising…

Why yes. Yes, I will.

(But I need some things cleared up first – please submit documentation for the 4 very important C’s by Friday at close of business):

Credit Report
      Children Report
      Crazy Report
      Cooking Report

genetree dot com
      has swap tests that hold up in court and ones that don’t. Difference is only a hundred bucks…

@Pisces Ive been tryna get in Carringtons drawlz for like 3 years :rofl:

@Carrington, thank u for typing :love: :rofl: :cosign:

PiscesRising says:

- YSoSrs

Oh. Well, in this case, I guess I’d be considered Rihanna & you would be Karrueche Tran.

Meaning: “I’ll take your man.”

My apologies for the inconvenience, though.

@Stranger
      Im afraid becuz that female would be a single parent until my son finishes his schooling – Im just not having that chit mistake or not – he won’t pay for it like that (giving up dreams) for the rest of his life

Milky says:

Thanks for all the advice.. Answer to some of the questions… He is not in love with this girl, not ready to be a father, and she is scared too.
      @pisces The only reason i say she might be setting him up is i think she may be further along that what she told him. I mean setting him up by telling him its his baby and it very well may not be. I will be getting a DNA test. I dont think they want to get an abortion, but i told him to discuss all options with her. I asked to speak with her becuz i dont know this girl. It is his problem, but as his mother i am going to give him the best advice i can and stand by whatever decision he makes. Damn a Grandma at 36. THE HORROR THE HORROR!!!

I JUST LOVES MY ROSES! and yso i love your advice, its blunt and too the point. I dont think ur an asshole. :kiss:

Milky, get her number and call her & maybe if she sees that he’s got a hands-on Mom who is going to be all the way involved, (if she’s on bs) she’ll get off the bs and tell him “ion think it’s yours” :shrug: IONO

:pray: for all involved….

:dead: @ Crazy Report :hahaha:

Credit Report
      Children Report
      Crazy Report
      Cooking Report

:dead:

OMG I think adore Pisces….shes my new e-homie :fistbump:

WorkInProgress says:

iWhip you gonna “Melanie” that baby huh? :rofl:

@PISCES

No Karchuchu Trains over here. :nono:

Carrington WILL NOT be singing about your cakes while I make him struggle dinner plates. HMPH.

mzwhang90210 says:

:hug:
      Milkayyy…be VERY happy that he told you before the baby came!! Shows you two have a good relationship.

Ask him what he wants to do…what does SHE want to do.

Remind him of the LIFELONG commitment of a baby…is that something he’s willing to take on…especially for what seems to be just a fling?

:hug: Again…cuz I would be :ghost:

PiscesRising says:

-Carrington

Credit Report: above 710+ & climbing

Children Report: 0 currently, but am extremely “fertile” and open to 1-2.

Crazy Report: It’s a good, adventurous, fun, kind of crazy so I’ve heard.

Cooking Report: I specialize in southern food & seafood. Quick at learning anything else, though.

Do I make the cut?

KayCeiSoul says:

Milky says:

******************************************

Help him to realize that the choice is ultimately hers as to whether or not she is going to have the baby, and that if she does he is going to be a father. Tell him to man up, pray hard, work hard, provide, learn and grow with this baby because he is just as much responsible as she is. They were there at the same time this took place. Whatever the thought processes were before this happened aren’t relevant now. It’s all about the baby.

If she decides of her own accord to handle that and not have it, then he needs to be extra careful in the future. It really is cut and dry. He can’t run from this Milky, and baby, you can’t fix it for him. All you can do is pray and continue to be the mother you’ve always been.
      I swear those boys get off our laps and lay on our hearts. They learn slow and hard sometimes. He’ll be alright – just cover him in prayer. :yes:

A.J. says:

@Milky (now i just lurk and tend to stay away from anything emotional)

think critically. dna test. talk with her parents (see where they stand). everyone stays in school. move forward.

_________________________________
      Oh but he’s not in love with her and isn’t ready to parent – ION I just :pray: the outcome is what is desired

Kayceiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :hug: hi mama

:thumbsup: @ Pisces 4 c’s response

well Dayum! Pisces guhl if yew was a mane?! :hump:

iWhip says:

WIP :rofl: u damn right! i’ll be damned if somebody “18 years, 18 years” MY son! :no:

PiscesRising says:

-YSoSrs

But it seems as if you’ve already lost. He’s already agreed to reproduce with me given I pass the provisional “4 C’s.”

You win some. You lose some. But you LIVE….you LIVE to fight another day.

WorkInProgress says:

……..
      Couldnt have said it better Kaycei….just beautiful.

You win some. You lose some. But you LIVE….you LIVE to fight another day.
      ________________________

DO we have a new post yet

*looks at CARRINGTON’S report requirement and PICSES answers*

WELP. I’m out. Y’all just name your first baby YSo, okay? :hahaha:

Milky says:

Thanks everyone ya’ll have given me different aspects to look at.
      Pisces is my new gurl crush!!!!! If u were a man i would be all over u right about now!!!!!

My son and I have a great relationship, that’s why he felt he could come to me with it. I will pray on it and go from there. Well ya’ll will know what’s up in about 8 months…… Ya’ll advice is better than most of my friends!!!

mzwhang90210 says:

:waves:
      Choco….(dunno if I spoke)
      KayC

Milky says:

absolutely loves me some KayCei!!!! Ur wisdom is amazing and ur always so positive. lubs lubs lubs u!!!

@diva where the hell u been. Drank up! :koolaid3: i know i need it today!

SR Wedding :yahoo:

Yew Go Girl! :thumbsup: @them C’s

Unlike Mittens, I already had a concession speech handy. #Prepared

Milky says:

thanks @ AJ…

2cents says:

Dog, Bounty Hunter, guilty pleasure

:karate: <–whilst chewing on a toothpick :rofl:

================
      Milky, have him ask her how many weeks she is. Pregnancies are supposed to be 40 weeks +/- not alot of folks know about them ten months, not nine.

If she's on BS, and he starts asking questions, she may reevaluate who's she's claiming as the bd :shrug:

Ty says:

@ the love connection :popcorn:

WorkInProgress says:

:hi; Mz Whang. Your pooch is dressed like a royal member of the Tutsie clan

Diva says:

@Milky, I got work up to my eyebrows today and shyt….got until next week to get it all finished before my vacay!!!!! *drinks :koolaid3: *

missmiami says:

I :love: the roses in here

How’s that booty MsMiami? :D