Gabriel Aubry obtains restraining order against Halle Berry’s fiance

Gabriel Aubry injuries

Halle Berry’s ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry successfully obtained a restraining order against Berry’s current boyfriend, Olivier Martinez, after the Thanksgiving brawl that left Aubry with wicked facial injuries. Both men were treated for various injuries at a hospital. Aubry’s petition for the restraining order contained images of Aubry’s black eyes, lacerations and abrasions that Aubry claims he suffered at the hands of Martinez who made a citizen’s arrest on the former underwear model. Aubry says he was attacked by Martinez when he arrived at Berry’s Los Angeles home to drop off his daughter Nahla on November 22, 2012.

• Halle Berry seeks restraining order on Gabriel Aubry
  • Gabe Aubry Drags Halle Back to Court Demanding More Money
  • Halle Berry: Nahla and I will get more privacy in France
  • Is Halle Berry’s daughter Nahla a special needs child?

113 Responses to “Gabriel Aubry obtains restraining order against Halle Berry’s fiance”

iyonah says:

His face looks bad, wonder if a lawsuit will be next since he is a model and all. Crazy!

Afiya says:

He got beat the hell up…he’ll learn to stay in his lane after this. And Halle won’t be with him for much longer, she can’t keep a man long term…po thang!

Diva says:

He got his face beat in! Wow, he better leave Oliver the hell alone cause next time he may not be so lucky! :wave: hey Roses good morning!

missmiami says:

I think Halle used Olivier to get Gabriel just where she wAnts him. Either way it is sad. Considering they were not on the best terms Oliver should have not approached him. Point blank period. Even if it was to talk. Halle should have went outside to get the baby instead of sending her fiance.

:cry:

missmiami says:

_________

THIS ^^^ …and he had NO RIGHT to tell that man a damn thing about HIS child!

I hope Gabe sues him…he makes money off his FACE and ummm, yeah…damn! :facepalm:

Mmmmh mmh.
      Look at this man’s Face,He should SUE Oliver for battering his face that way,isnt Gabriel a model,Now he cant work.
      I read that Oliver came out,Instead of the normal routine OF The nanny coming out.
      This is bout to get interesting . .
      And Gabriel Insisted on the Police confiscating the Surveillance Tape,To prove he didnot start the fight or throw the first punch :tea:

@luVn

:kiss:

Is that baby nugget Mere in ur gravie….her so cute!

:hug:
      Donna . . :yes: thats Mere I couldnt resist Shes too Damn KauTTE!

*in my Smokie voice* YOU GOT KNOCKED THE FUGG OUT!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

LadieLeo says:

The courts should say that Halle can’t have her daughter around a man with proven violent tendencies. That’ll teach her bout playin them games. :tea:

VAALLDAY says:

Damn Gabriel got that work done to him.

iWhip says:

Martinez —> :deadhorse: <—Aubry

GM SR & ROSES :waves: <—restraining order

Fated4Greatness says:

:shocked: his face is flucked up lls

VDot says:

________________________________________

:cosign:

Oly Boy had no right to say anything to that man about his child or the situation.

Gabby did get knocked the fugg out though. I would sue all of them :coffee:

@ladieLeo . .You are so Right,and Murrning

:dead: @Sandra’s tweet to Chiby! :rofl:

Bibi says:

Daaammmmnnnnn!!!!

Morning folks :waves:

Diva says:

Hey Fay Fay :hug:

@LadieLeo

:yes: there you go…he’s obviously a violent man and his rage could be unleashed at any time… :coffee:

@BiBi . . HOLA!”
      @DonnaFe LOL SandraRose is TOO much!:lol:

Diva says:

:wave: Bibi
      Luvn
      Donna
      UnPre
      Vdot

Bibi says:

:hugs: @Donna, Diva, Luvn

:dead: @ Sandra’s tweet too :lol:

iWhip says:

Divalicious! :hug: sup doe?

Donna what San tambout on the twitta?? :popcorn:

Bibi says:

:hugs: @Iwhip

@luVn

:yes: sometimes I consider opening up my Twitter to make it public just to see what would get tweeted back to me from folks who don’t follow! :lol:

Diva says:

iWhip says:

Divalicious! sup doe?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Fay Fay, guhl I gotta strike it rich cause this working until I’m 65 to retire is for the muthafuggin birds do you hear meh! :crying:

:waves: @Diva, Bibi, iWhip

@iWhip

Chiby was going in on Sandra for her hate toward Beyonce and Sandra told her to take that cute baby out of her gravie so that she could really go in on her! :ghost:

Rolo says:

Morning everyone!
      Sandra u could have warned us before u posted the pic lol. Damn near dropped my phone.

lovezoe says:

What’s the point of him having a OOP if Oliver already has one? Halle should have sent the nanny as always. If you got a problem, that’s what them lawyers for. All of them is silly in this situation. They better get it together before they have a Montana Fishburne or BK on they hands.

:shock: Welp we know who won this fight :hahaha: :ha: :haha:

LSLH says:

Well he obviously can’t fight!

lovezoe says:

FAYFAY- :waves: did you get my text. It turned out AMAZING! Thanks boo!

Trendsetter says:

I love Halle but that chick is an unstable creature…

LSLH says:

Well he obviously can’t fight!

_________

:nono: I wouldn’t say that…Gabe is obviously not a rough and tumble THUG like this barbaric fukk boy Halle is engaged to…and he is a MODEL, so he’s gotta keep a pretty face at all times…folks who fight all the time LOOK like it…

iWhip says:

BiBi!!! :hug: gm suga! how u is? u will be getting an email today :)

lovezoe says:

We act like wouldn’t have pulled a Gabe if someone came at US about OUR kids. That man ain’t even married to Halle yet. Judging from her track record, they may not get married.

oh gosh I gotta get my :popcorn: out for this potential Twitter war! :lol:

iWhip says:

ZOEZOE!! :heart: girl i did but i can only send & receive one text at a time. i need to delete shat! :ashamed:

guhl u ILL wekkum! i luv it when a plan comes together :grill:

Damn he messed up this beautiful man. He face may never look the same :no: Fooling with that damn Halle. Leo women will have ya sprung like that and make you go through some crazy ish. I had a couple of men do some crazy mess over my azz :haha: Idiots!

Gigi26 says:

:no:

That eye is completely blacked out. Damn son!

Smonae80 says:

Good Morning beautiful people :waves:
      :wink: Diva how’s the little on

Bibi says:

@Iwhip

I’m good…I’ll look for it later.. :biggrin:

Donna del Gatto says:

Real talk, Halle should have somewhat of a problem with Olivier…at the end of the day he beat down her daughter’s father…this can’t be healthy for this child to know about…

:waves: @Diva, Bibi, iWhip

@iWhip

_________________________________

:blink: Sooooooo :dead:

SR is raw as hell. :lol:

Diva says:

Smonae80 says:

Good Morning beautiful people
      Diva how’s the little on

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :hug: hey boo, he is doing good…growing like a weed!

Donna del Gatto says:

If my mom dated a man who beat up my father, not only would I be afraid of him at the young age that she is, but I would never be able to LIKE him…

:hugs: @Mirs

cheeks8683 says:

DAAAAAAANG!!! Did he at least pinch the bish?

Smonae80 says:

Gabe got that azz beat, Halle could’ve set him up, but he not innocent either, didn’t Gabe get aggressive with one of the nannies
      Sounds like they all have issues I feel for Nahla, just :sad:

free says:

luVn_liFe… says: And Gabriel Insisted on the Police confiscating the Surveillance Tape,To prove he didnot start the fight or throw the first punch

***********************************

i heard oliver got the restraining order on him!

What happened to Chibby?

iWhip says:

cheeks8683 says:

DAAAAAAANG!!! Did he at least pinch the bish?

:dead:

hey sug! :hug:

MIRS! :2dance: wut it dew bew?

Lawd have mercy Sandy Mae I fawking love you :hug: that damn tweet :hahaha: just gave me life :yahoo:

Anna says:

~~~~~~~~~~
      She is just trying to stay in a relationship long enough to move from The States? She’s not worried much about the paps, she wants to keep that child all to herself. :waves: @ everyone.

free says:

Trendsetter says: i read on another site taht Oliver was the aggressor…and he was talking mad ish to Gabe

********************

there is a tape that i can’t WAIT to see. damn, gabe is looking hella un :hump: able at the moment.

You got knocked the fugg OUT…by French-ay.

Elmo got accuser #3…

Smonae80 says:

Goes to Twitter to see what’s going on

Damn he messed up this beautiful man.

RIGHT… :wail:

San says:

:huh: who said he said anything to him about the child? Could it just be plain ole animosity

cheeks8683 says:

Just scrolled back up…If he broke that poor man’s eye socket he definatey needs to sue….

Halle is gonna fool around lose custody, why the heck is he even interacting with her ex? She sure can’t move to France now. And I bet Gabe will ask the judge to require supervised visits since ol dude is clearly violent….Halle had the nerve to tell reporters to calm down because she had her daughter with her…Chile get yo life! Ricky Smiley was talking about how both David Justice and Eric Benet would say the same stuff about Halle tombout she bat ish cray cray…I believe it….Let the foreigners have her!

FuturedocDonte says:

Morning all :waves:

I’m getting tired of these three

lovezoe says:

San- Regardless of what he said, Oliver should have stayed his happy tail in that house.

Diva says:

Smonae80 says:

Goes to Twitter to see what’s going on

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :steer: I’m right behind ya!

lovezoe says:

All 3 0f them have a temper. You know how Halle act with them paps, Gabe was accused of hitting the nanny, and now Oliver slamming his head on the concrete.

cheeks8683 says:

Hey Whip!

Excuse my manners, horning everyone! :wave:

lovezoe says:

I went to SR’s TL. What happened?

San says:

lovezoe says:

Maybe so but ppl need to realize you can’t control others. Everybody shut the hell up and keep it moving or this is what you get. Could’ve been the other way around and same thing applies

(bundles herself up tight) *SHHHHHHHHHH…there is a CHILE HERE*

Bish that “chile” was there when you sent French-ay outside to open up a can of whoop azz on her daddy 20 minutes ago… when her daddy was dropping her off.

Getcho gatdayum tragic azz “art imitates” fuggin LIFE Halle. Sounding like Queen meets Dorothy Dandridge. Bish BYE.

iyonah says:

@lovezoe.. smh.. I knew it was only a matter of time, that behavior usually isn’t isolated to one or two.

Diva says:

:wave: hey cheeks!

A.J. says:

Good Morning Thorns; Lady Rose!

:coffee:Gabe got dat ass whooped!! Unfortunate.

Oh My Goodness! This pic makes me really sad. This is just embarrassing to say the least. Poor Nahla!!!!

Halle bish you need to get it together. And that is all.

Anna says:

A.J. says:

Good Morning Thorns; Lady Rose!

Gabe got dat ass whooped!! Unfortunate.
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      Not a bad thing for him to let Oliver Twist do what he did. Gabe wants to keep his child support. Now he can also sue for future lost income.

San and Zoe
      This could have gotten even worse imo! Halle should have known all of the what ifs and had a damn butler meet Gabe and Nahla at the door. Ion like when folks fight around the kids because they are so innocent and dont understand why….

free says:

lovezoe says: I went to SR’s TL. What happened?

********************

as much SHYT as SR talks about EVERYBODY, i dunno why the stans take these bey posts so personally. they’re trying to go in on her about how bad she talks about bey.

free says:

Who Dat says: The part that got me was when TMZ showed this bish coming out to the driveway…and paps was tryna ask her what was going on…and she gonna:

(bundles herself up tight) *SHHHHHHHHHH…there is a CHILE HERE

**********************

i think she is OBSESSIVE about this child, like waaayyy past motherly love but some cray shyt.

:wave:
      MIRS
      Vdot
      bibi
      :wave:

Morning :eek:
      =========
      Zoe. Have you tried leaving a boiling pot of water on the stove? (to help with the babys cold.)

Phone postinh because we have a Virus at all of our global offices and for my sake I hope it didnt originate from sr :tea:

This is very disturbing!

FOR SHAME!

OMG you guyz are still dealing with that :smack:

Free

What they saying? :popcorn:

What she say back? :popcorn:

Choco
      I came in yesterday to an email bragging that they found it and cured it and how they bought thee best spyware yada yada & by 8pst all hell broke loose agane :rofl: I only worked for 3 hrs yesterday *snickers* AND the jig is UP if it came from here :wail:

lovezoe says:

DTTS- I did the pot of water, saline drops, that nose bulb, steam shower. Now he is on amoxcilin, if he is not better by Thursday, I am taking him elsewhere.

Also, they usually do a go between with the nanny, so why Oliver came out is crazy. Seems this was the first time around since the judge handed down his ruiling.

:waves: Hey MsMiami
      Hows the bum doing? :rofl:

hotmess says:

beat down beat down……… that’s what you call it

Zoe
      what about good old fashioned Vicks (ed) :lol:
      I used put alittle on my finger and make him suck my finger. I also swallow a lil bit of Vicks too when I am congested :shrug:

missmiami says:

:mad: I cant find the tweet. i wanna :rofl: too

missmiami says:

:Buttshake:It’s doing fine. My tummy is still hella swollen.

Keesh says:

Damn he got his azz whooped

San says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

San and Zoe
      I agree and kids can be traumatized from their mess.

Choco
      I came in yesterday to an email bragging that they found it and cured it and how they bought thee best spyware yada yada & by 8pst all hell broke loose agane I only worked for 3 hrs yesterday *snickers* AND the jig is UP if it came from here
      _________________________
      That is a shame girl damn that’s been a minute :thumbsup: on short work day tho

lovezoe says:

DTTS- Nope not tried Vicks, I heard it was unsafe for babies his age.

For some reason I hold Halle responsible also – simply because she knows they are both french and she should know their temperment let alone Olivier doesn’t need to say one word to Gabriel – I mean damn she acts as if she thrives off of drama!

San says:

I wouldnt be surpised. This site acts crazy sometimes and I’ve gotten a pop up when a virus tried to attack plenty of times

steph L says:

Were they making movie of something??? His face looks as though, he was the stunt double. :coffee: Halle must have that good-good, because we know she is cray!

lovezoe says:

Choco- She does! It would scare me if my man beat someone up like that. If I was Gabriel. I would make sure he never came near my child again. I could see if Gabriel hit Halle, dude beat him to a pulp on GP.

LadieLeo says:

luVn_liFe… says:

@ladieLeo . .You are so Right,and Murrning

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Good Murting Hun…..

lovezoe says:

:newpost: FOB involved so tread lightly.

BayMami_de4 says:

(bundles herself up tight) *SHHHHHHHHHH…there is a CHILE HERE*

———————-
      :( for Nahla. Halle needs to check herself seriously.

Exactly the way Gabriel looks its like Oliver unleashed RAGE I mean damn!

free says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Free

What they saying?

*********************************

since at least one of them is supposedly a rose, i'm gonna feel bad but said rose (and maybe one other) is talking shyt about SR and possibly the blog. SR comes back and tells the rose to remove her cute gravi so she can go IN (with a capital I N) on her. said rose, in anticipation of the slaying she will receive from SR, admits to some faults but tosses out a few zingers, lol.

@ San and Doesn’t Talk To Strangers: One more time: there are no viruses on this blog. Anti-virus programs are not perfect. They often flag ADVERTISEMENTS as virus. :no:

tintin1979 says:

so white people are ghetto too. Poor Halle

pointhimout says:

why does the person who gets the ass whoopin in the fight always want to call the police or file a restraining order? take that ass whoopin like a man and move on. He needs a steak for that eye though.

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

FOR THOSE SAYING OLIVIER APPROACHED GABE ABOUT HIS DAUGHTER, HE DIDN’T.

I Run New York says:

“NOW THIS IS AN AZZ WHOOPING! THIS IS WHY I SAY RIHANNA DID NOT GET HER AZZ KICKED BY CHRIS….BUT MOST PEOPLE ACT LIKE THIS IS WHAT SHE LOOKED LIKE.”

I’m gonna have to disagree with you there. Rihanna’s face was busted after the incident.

rockstar says:

He looks like he was attacked. The fact tht he has cracked ribs and busted eyes, while the other one has a busted hand, let’s me know who the victim is. Halle’s boyfriend needs to sit in the back seat and STFU. I wish my ex’s new girlfriend would approach me about some dumb ish. I’d smack the sh*t out that b*tch!!!