Halle Berry, Gabriel Aubry Reach An Agreement

Halle Berry seeks restraining order on Gabriel Aubry

Halle Berry and her ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry have reached an “amicable” agreement following the violent Thanksgiving Day altercation involving Aubry and Halle’s fiance, Olivier Martinez.

Halle’s attorney Blair Berk and Gabriel’s attorney Shawn Holley were all smiles as they left court Thursday. Both sides agreed to drop their restraining orders against each other, TMZ reports.

Rather than address the media, Blair held up a piece of paper with the handwritten statement: “The parties have reached an amicable agreement. There will be no further statements regarding this matter.”

The action comes just days after Aubry’s attorneys released graphic images of the horrific wounds Aubry suffered at the hands of Martinez, a trained boxer.

Aubry, 37, was arrested by LAPD after the skirmish. Both men were treated for their injuries and released from a hospital. Aubry’s camp claims Martinez, 46, was angry that Aubry won a legal challenge preventing Halle from moving with her daughter, Nahla, to France, where Martinez maintains his home.

Berry, 46, who has a history of failed relationships with men, is desperate to comply with Martinez’s determination to move to France permanently. The couple have been dating since 2010.

• Halle’s Nanny Loses Restraining Order Request Against Aubry
  • Gabe Aubry Drags Halle Back to Court Demanding More Money
  • Halle Berry: Nahla and I will get more privacy in France
  • Is Halle Berry’s daughter Nahla a special needs child?

69 Responses to “Halle Berry, Gabriel Aubry Reach An Agreement”

bubblicious says:

I’d love to see the size of that check.

COT DAYUM!

That nigga Gabriel Aubry is phucked up! Halle puzzy must give that ninja Olivier Martinez some sort of superpowers or something!

mzwhang90210 says:

:cheer1:
      Halleeeeeeeeeeeee
      Halleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

@Sandra…couldn’t find a more flattering pic of my girl crush ey?
      MmmmHmmmm….

kingstonn says:

daaaaaaaaamn, he got his ass BEAT!!!! :rofl: that was a good Tupelo, Mississippi ass whooping. :hahaha:

mistarie says:

Try again next time, Halle. :tea:

Whew messed up this fine man :tea: damn I hope he heals properly

mzwhang90210 says:

Berry, 46, who has a history of failed relationships with men, ….
      ________________________
      I DARE you to name ONE woman who has a PERFECT realtionship with men.

@Sandra..when it comes to my baby Halle…I’m not a killer but don’t push me!!

I KID Sandra…I :heart: my login!!

**looks at this nigga pic again…**

:nono:

Phuck dat. I’d HAVE to get that nigga Olivier back. HAVE TO.
      I’d be training like Rocky and eating raw eggs and chit gettin ready for that next go round.

YO DAUGHTER GOIN SEE YOU GOT YO AZZ WHIIIIIIIIIIPPED WHEN SHE GROW UP!

DoNotDeleteMe says:

The other night, I dreamed that Halle was trying to get me to engage in a lesbian love affair with her. When I declined, she chased me through her mansion with a broom swinging on me. :shrug:

#NO MORE SWEETS BEFORE BEDTIME

Donna del Gatto says:

mzwhang90210 says:

QQn@ Donna….
      Mmmm hmmm

lovezoe says:

Good. That’s what Nahala deserves. Bet Ms. Berry wished she would have went to a sperm bank now. Let me be quiet about her.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

**looks at this nigga pic again…**

:nono:

Phuck dat. I’d HAVE to get that nigga Olivier back. HAVE TO.

YO DAUGHTER GOIN SEE YOU GOT YO AZZ WHIIIIIIIIIIPPED WHEN SHE GROW UP!

I agree got that fine man looking like Quazimodo and shat :tea: damn ! and the othe dude, only had no marks on his face :no: Guess oh Gabriel not about that life :coffee:

Bad Influence says:

:rofl: every time i see that pic..

Personally I think Halle is crazy as hell :tea: its a reason she has a problem with every got dayum man she done been with.

That ninja eye closed that fawk shut :coffee: damn that man might be blind now :no: how embarassing :tea: aye you can’t win em all

Bad Influence says:

and Halle looks like a ragamuffin in that pic.

my aunt always used that word. i never knew what a ragamuffin was/is exactly.

she does look like a raggedy muffin tho. :yes:

Bad Influence says:

and Halle looks like a ragamuffin in that pic.

Girl :coffee: that pic is not the business :nono:

@JENIE
      “I agree got that fine man looking like Quazimodo and shat damn ! and the othe dude, only had no marks on his face Guess oh Gabriel not about that life ”

I hope Dirty Martinez at least ain’t let his daughter see him get treated like a bytch.

lovezoe says:

Jenie- >>>>>>>here<<<<<<<

Black_jewel2 says:

Isn’t he a model? I am thinking that her boyfriend could face a civil suit soon if there is some permanent damage done to his face (i.e. money maker)!!

mzwhang90210 says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Personally I think Halle is crazy as hell its a reason she has a problem with every got dayum man she done been with.
      But see..that’s the thing. Or rather..there-in lies the rub.

Folks act as if Halle is the ONLY woman on earth..who’s had failed relationships. She isn’t…she only happens to be under public scrutiny.

I’ve read many tales on HERE..about how some posters have failed relationships ..one after the other…kinda like a chain of dominos. (sp).

*hops off soap box*

Bad Influence says:

“I guess he thought they was goin have a “cat walk” contest or something comin over there poppin off at that mouth.”

everytime i refresh, you’ve typed some shyt. :hahaha:

Donna del Gatto says:

:blink: like that’s supposed to make me say “oh ok, on that note great, okay!!! My name is Donna and I’d be happy to make your acquaintance!”

Donna del Gatto says:

Who said this???? :huh:

Only Zoolander couldn’t pose left dammit! :cuss:

mzwhang90210 says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says: I guess he thought they was goin have a “cat walk” contest or something comin over there poppin off at that mouth.
      ________________________________
      :dead:

@MZ. WHANG
      “But see..that’s the thing. Or rather..there-in lies the rub.

IMHO..Halle gets a bad rap….she hasn’t found her soulmate yet..she won’t be the first…and def NOT the last”

:smack:

Halle is completely bonkers and her movies last longer than her relationships.

bubblicious says:

@WHANG

Don’t try and save Helle. She don’t wanna be saved. Nahla might though.

Ms.Fashion says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Whew messed up this fine man damn I hope he heals properly

HEY BEW!!!!! :hug:

Donna del Gatto says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@MZ. WHANG
      “But see..that’s the thing. Or rather..there-in lies the rub.

:smack:

Halle is completely bonkers and her movies last longer than her relationships.

:clap:

Ms.Fashion says:

Where are my manners!!

Hello All!! :waves:

@Donna and @Bad :kiss:

@DONNA
      “Why do some white men say stuff like this? Some yt guy hit on me while I was out at lunch and I smiled and kept it moving, when he realized that I was uninterested in his advances he says: ‘I like black women too…”
      _______

They don’t think you are taking them serious. That’s their way of saying they are genuinely interested.

I say the same thing to yt women and they do the same thing you do.

Women are so stupid. :shrugs:

Donna del Gatto says:

:hugs: @Ms.Fashion

How you bew?!

kingstonn says:

@ fe
      just like that white poster we had up in here who’s first post included the words, “i like soul food” :blink: I’m assuming that makes them entitled. :rolleyes:

Ms.Fashion says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

**looks at this nigga pic again…**

Phuck dat. I’d HAVE to get that nigga Olivier back. HAVE TO.

YO DAUGHTER GOIN SEE YOU GOT YO AZZ WHIIIIIIIIIIPPED WHEN SHE GROW UP!

_________

RIGHT!!! But Oliver comes from a family of boxers. Gabe should have done his homework. Dude knows how to use them hands!!

lovezoe says:

It’s amazing how some celebs cw live off the grid, but others thrive off of it. The pals know when you go to the doctor, drop your child off at daycare.

Ms.Fashion says:

Donna del Gatto says:

:hug: @Ms.Fashion

How you bew?!

I’m good!! I got a minute to break and see what yall up to in here!

mzwhang90210 says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says: Halle is completely bonkers and her movies last longer than her relationships

________________________
      The same can be said for some MALE celebs!!
      What makes her “bonkers” tho? The fact that a few of her relationships have failed?

If so…that make virtually every person on this board “bonkers”

We’ve ALL made repeated mistakes in choosing partners…myself included. Halle is no more crazy than you or I.
      (well…iono about YOU) :hahaha: I kid!

Bad Influence says:

Fashion bew! how are ya? :hug: i made u a plate :D

Donna del Gatto says:

@Men

Ummmm, ok….now that you actually gave me some perspective, here’s the deal. Obviously you LIKE someone if you are flirting with them, so the statement about you LIKING the race of that person is unnecessary…it’s like you eating some Brussel sprouts and saying over and over again that you like Brussel sprouts…like ummm, no shyt! :shrugs:

@kingstonn

:lol: I know who you’re talking about…like statements like that are SOOOO uncalled for…

mzwhang90210 says:

bubblicious says:@WHANG Don’t try and save Helle. She don’t wanna be saved. Nahla might though.
      Leave MY Halle aloneeeeeeeee!!!

:wail:

@MZ WHANG
      “Halle is completely bonkers and her movies last longer than her relationships

________________________
      The same can be said for some MALE celebs!!”

Men START relationships… it’s up to women to KEEP the relationship going.

Hence: “HE can’t GET a woman.”
      and: “SHE can’t KEEP a man.”

Ms.Fashion says:

Bad Influence says:

Fashion bew! how are ya? i made u a plate

HEY HONEY!!! You know my greedy ass waiting on it too!!! #YUMYUM

lovezoe says:

9021- do you feel the same about Kimmie?

bubblicious says:

“Hey boo. I like mayonnaise. Wanna fck?” #PickupLinesForWhiteGuys

kingstonn says:

aw hell @ JEFFREY
      please don’t start this sht! :no:

Donna del Gatto says:

What makes her “bonkers” tho? The fact that a few ALL OF THEM INCLUDING THIS ONE WITH THUG MARTINEZ of her relationships have AND WILL failed?

Edited for clarity…and let’s not forget that every single last ONE of the men have all stated the same damn thing… :shrugs:

:hugs: don’t hate me bew! going to grab some grub real quick…. :D

@DONNA
      “Ummmm, ok….now that you actually gave me some perspective, here’s the deal. Obviously you LIKE someone if you are flirting with them, so the statement about you LIKING the race of that person is unnecessary…it’s like you eating some Brussel sprouts and saying over and over again that you like Brussel sprouts…like ummm, no shyt! ”

I feel that too.
      But put yourself in our shoes… sometimes people casually flirt with NO INTENTIONS.

By you not taking their flirting seriously or saying anything, they are left to assume. The first thing they will think is “he ain’t serious cause we different colors/ages/etc.”

We just sayin WE SERIOUS, GIVE ME SOME AZZ! You feel me?

bubblicious says:

@WHANG

I can’t let you stand on that soapbox for Helle. She’s liable to come knock you off it with her car.

lovezoe says:

Donna// in her defense, Mr. Ealy danced around the topic. But yeah.

Bad Influence says:

:facepalm:

mzwhang90210 says:

bubblicious says:@WHANG I can’t let you stand on that soapbox for Helle. She’s liable to come knock you off it with her car
      :rofl: Off with your head!!!

@BAD INFLUENCE

I don’t like that “emoticon”
      I’m going to strongly suggest Sandra to remove it. In the meantime I forbid you from using it.

Bad Influence says:

@Bubb, :waves: u aint shyt. im sure u knew that tho. :lol:

mzwhang90210 says:

bubblicious says:

“Hey boo. I like mayonnaise. Miracale Whip… Wanna fck?” #PickupLinesForWhiteGuys
      :dead:

bubblicious says:

@BAD

Never will be if I can help it.

Bad Influence says:

@Man, :cosign: but fugg all that other shat u fontin’

mzwhang90210 says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@MZ WHANG
      “Halle is completely bonkers and her movies last longer than her relationships

________________________
      The same can be said for some MALE celebs!!”

Men START relationships… it’s up to women to KEEP the relationship going.

Hence: “HE can’t GET a woman.”
      and: “SHE can’t KEEP a man.”

I am surprised that you aren’t typing in hyrogliphics!
      Lawd!!

Keesh says:

Well good! Cause Im tired of hearing about this and you mean to tell me it took dude to get his azz fanned out just for a resolution..Boyyyyyyy, they aint right!

iWhip says:

i hate when i get right down to the end of my meal & cant finish :(

iWhip says:

Keesh

u know Halle broke him off proper like :tea:

@WHANG
      “I am surprised that you aren’t typing in hyrogliphics!
      Lawd!!”

Lotta truth in them hyrogliphics too.

mzwhang90210 says:

This woman (Halle) is an Oscar winner!!
      She’s paved the way for many upcoming AA actresses.

I REFUSE to hate on her. So she’s had failed relationships..so what. Who hasn’t?

She’s HUMAN… and God is not finished with her yet!

Show me a sex tape w/Halle…or pics of her with blunts betwix her lips..or her grabbin her crotch…..or her belly foldin while she’s (supposedly) preggy and sittin down…

Mmmmm hmmm! I THUNK so!!

:cheer: Halleeeeeeeeeeeeee

West Coast Chick says:

:rofl: @ Halle in that photo…looking like.. “Bish, WHAAAAA????”

3halos says:

Eff Halle. Any bish who sits around and tries to force a father who wants to be involved with his child away just so she can be the only one making choices for their child gets no respect. Dayum an oscar or what’s shes done for other actresses.

As a parent, your most important job is right there..being a good parent. She went and got herself a designer child, decided to be done with the ‘dad’ and didn’t expect he wanted a part in the childs life. Now this man who didn’t have a lot of money (comparatively) is a POS b/c she no longer wants him. She went through how many men? And then decided to have a baby with this one. But now he’s no good. So she jumped ship and decided another man should be in charge of her child. It doesn’t work that way. Oliver had no business meeting to exchange the child anyhow. Halle should have brought her ghetto arse outside or got a nanny. I wish my ex-husband would send one of his trollbeasts outside to exchange our kids. Helle knew what she was doing and so did Oliver. I could care less about personal accolades but its obvious this beotch right her wants to eradicate his parental rights so she can trollop in France w/ her latest victim. Too bad bish you should have picked a donor from a book and be done with it.

lovebites says:

Just so sick of her behavior…..She is a hot mess. When Oliver gets sick of her sh(t and he will hes gonna knock her the f out.

sweetsummerayne says:

@mzwhang90210

Personally I agree with you. I do think that she gets a bad rap. She is a beautiful woman, rich AND she has failed relationships. I think a lot of people don’t understand why she can’t “keep” a man. I hate that term by the way. Because I bet you if you put up her relationships next to most women’s I would bet that they aren’t all that different. But it is easier to point and laugh then self reflect. No one knows what is going on in their relationship. If she is crazy then so is every one in that situation.