Principal tells students to cover up

It’s a sign of the times when parents don’t bat an eye as their school age daughters leave home dressed like hookers.

Young girls are inspired to wear skimpy clothing by celebrity idols such as Beyonce and Rihanna. But one high school principal has had enough of the endless parade of stripper outfits in his high school hallways.

Minnetonka high school Principal David Adney told The Star Tribune: “This new trend doesn’t seem right, it’s troubling. Cover your butts up — I’m just going to say it straight up. We’re seeing too much.”

Adney sent out an email blast to parents on Monday urging them to “talk to their daughters about wearing spandex-like yoga pants or other tight-fitting leggings with T-shirts that expose “more leg and backside” and can “be highly distracting for [male] students.”

“It must have touched a nerve,” said Adney, referring to the response from parents and students to his email blast.

“It’s not about trying to be the clothing police, it’s just a sensitivity issue,” Adney said. “Hopefully with us being the first to speak up, it will create a lot of conversations.”

• Mel C Slams Rihanna’s Slutty Behavior
  • Now Nicki Minaj Feels Sorry for Amber Rose
  • Parents Defend Daughters’ Slutty Dancing
  • Editor of Magazine that called Rihanna a Ni**ab*tch Resigns

329 Responses to “High school principal orders girls to stop dressing like sluts; “Cover your butts up””

Minnetonka high school
      :crying: Not Lake Minnetonka :rofl:

kingstonn says:

i had uniform in high school.
      im talking plaid skirts, & vest, ties and slacks for boys. i thought everyone went to school like that then i came here and saw how these kids dress. i don’t even dress like that to college. :no:

Them same parents gonna be pissed when Mr. Smith is eyeing Ashley in those yoga pants.

“be highly distracting for [male] students.”

______________________________________________

I was alright with his stance till we got here. :( Did he write that really? Why the square brackets?

Thats right. Blame the girls. The men just cant help themselves. :sarcasm:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Let’s add to his list:

Can the boys stop dressing like sluts too and pull up their damn pants and stop wearing skinny jeans please. Its distracting to our girls.

kingstonn says:

“why don’t you purify yourselves in the water of Lake Minnetonka” :dead: :ghost:

And that must be Beyonce in videos…so not Beyonce at all, but one loose whore Sasha Fierce. :lol:

Betamax82 says:

You have a lot of parents that share clothing with their kids and certain outfits are not age appropriate for young girls

Ty says:

I agree tight azz jeans with no belt and azz all out :nono:

KayCeiSoul says:

I totally agree with him.
      The high school by my house is flooded with pajama wearing burnouts, lil’ Witches of Eastwick with all this black lipstick/accessories/no clothes, and stank hoe look-alikes. It’s from one extreme to the next. :rolleyes:

I totally agree with him. I recall how hard it was for my male classmates when were were in middle and high school and we weren’t dressed in revealing clothes. It’s hard for them to control their wee wee.

cougar lover says:

…and feeding them church’s chicken, cuz them hormones got some of them looking like grown women. oh and stop giving them that enfamil too, got infants looking like toddlers and whatnot.

Donna del Gatto says:

:lol: well dear sir…gone are the days when folks used table coths just to cover up the legs

Betamax82 says:

Oh I forgot these boys are dressing slutty now too with those tight azz skinny jeans ion wanna see that :lol:

Lady_Elle says:

Some of our young girls have a lot of junk in the trunk.

You ever see some of them try to cover it up in a uniform. The back of the skirt will be at least 3 inches higher.

If there is no uniform… you will see butt-crack on the regular.

Typically there are dress codes in school. They should start enforcing them!

kingstonn says:

“why don’t you purify yourselves in the water of Lake Minnetonka”
      :crying:

Betamax82 says:

cougar lover says:

:dead: I swear fo living that Church’s is y my 12 year old nephew looks like a 15 year old boy :rofl:

Eazy says:

Cant tell parents nothing about parenting their kids :coffee:

Diva says:

I agree tight azz jeans with no belt and azz all out

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I saw a teenager like this in a shoe store once and told her you need to pull your pants up cause your buttcrack is showing. My daughter flew! She pulled her pants up as I continued shoe shopping! somebody gotta say something!

kingstonn says:

my brothers have uniform.
      but i STILL don’t understand why it takes them 2hours to get ready for school. :no:

It’s hard for them to control their wee wee.
      _________________________________________

You mean a hard on? Or what they do with their wee wee as you say :lol: ?

GellySammich says:

Anybody know anything about the Just For Me texture softener?

kingstonn says:

i had uniform in high school. i thought everyone went to school like that then i came here and saw how these kids dress.

You should see how these little girls dress in Atlanta. Shameful. :no:

This reminds me of my Bro’s FB post.

Ladies it’s cold out, put those leggings under ya jeans. Fellas it’s cold out but yall fukked cause yall can’t fit shyt under them skinny jeans.

I hate him. :hahaha:

Thats right. Blame the girls. The men just cant help themselves.

You don’t tempt a dog with a bone, and you don’t walk around men practically naked.

kingstonn says:

****a spanuell! :dead:

A.J. says:

Deez little heaux in Atlanta tho?
      Dem little street-walkers!!

It’s hard for them to control their wee wee.

Especially in middle school, when involuntary erections are normal for boys. :no:

My oldest 2 kids are still mad at me for making them wear uniforms in a non uniformed school. TEEEHEEE!

Cant tell parents nothing about parenting their kids

________________________________

He can enforce a dress code tho. Equally, I might add.

My girls have this “issue” with their school….They were uniforms and dont have any problems they just notice that certain body sizes and skin colors can wear certain things..but if say, a more “urban” girl wears the same thing, :nono: <—the school's deans.

kingstonn says:

“why don’t you purify yourselves in the water of Lake Minnetonka”
      :crying:

This is a serious topic guys.

Diva says:

I agree tight azz jeans with no belt and azz all out

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      ——————
      my baby sister is a thick one… she cant leave the house in anything too tight or with out a belt on..

Riddle me this though…why am I sitting in an office with the air on 65???? it’s not eem hot out! my toes and fingers are frozen!!!

Betamax82 says:

cougar lover says:

Google MONSANTO to see what our gov’t is allowing up into ALL of our foods :tea:

THE NEWEST KIDS ARE NEXT CAUSE I’M NOT TELLING LEA SHE CAN’T WEAR THAT JUSTIN BIEBER SHIRT NOT NAN OTHER DAY!

iAmChan says:

Kids are out of line these days, but it falls on the parents IMO. I’d rather Bus Driver Uppercut my daughter than let her out dressed like she’s about to go twerk something.

Sandra you and I have fundamental differences about the sexes and what makes them “different” so :cheers: ..IMO that line of thinking encourages the rape culture we live in. :)

How are you anyway?

Diva says:

I agree tight azz jeans with no belt and azz all out

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      and u know they feel that draft going up their azz :rolleyes:

@ Jay…You remember that shyt?! :rofl: I just brought that shyt up the other day. When that fool asked me how to spell uija (Wee Gee) board.

I’m buying him a dictionary for XMas. :rofl:

kingstonn says:

my brothers have uniform.
      but i STILL don’t understand why it takes them 2hours to get ready for school.
      ——–
      they still gotta look suave :lol:

By the way, im dogsitting a dog right now that gave me *terrorist face* when I offered her a damn bone..

It’s hard for them to control their wee wee.
      _________________________________________

You mean a hard on?
      ****************

Yes. Thing pop up at will at the thought of a girl. It’s very embarrassing for them. Some parents must have forgotten.

@ Shaun…Who left it with you? :blink:

guess I gotta study it for myself :rolleyes:

Ty says:

@ Razzle the alabasters stay hot for some reason. I have two heaters on my desk because the air stays on Alaska and its the middle of November :cuss:

IMO that line of thinking encourages the rape culture we live in.

You probably haven’t noticed that rape cases have increased exponentially over the last decade. I’m fine, hun. And how are you?

Cant tell parents nothing about parenting their kids

________________________________

He can enforce a dress code tho. Equally, I might add.

_____________________________________

We had that same problem in my high school. Let a thicker girl wear the exact same outfit as a smaller girl, and please believe, the thick one was getting sent home.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

@ Gelly

It is still chemicals. It’s another way for them to market the relaxer now that parents are more “up” on what they put their kid’s hair. put the box next to a relaxer box and compare the contents. It’s a mild version of the relaxer.

Teen pregnancy is at an all time low in NC. They announced it…why just TODAY.

We aint got girls tryna strip down and swim in cold lakes….

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I had this problem at a job

Teen pregnancy is at an all time low in NC. They announced it…why just TODAY.

That’s excellent news! :clap:

I’m out. Mama duties are calling. Avery is gonna get recorded reading her book all the way through and she is dressing up for it. Proud moment for her!

Diva says:

Diva says:

I agree tight azz jeans with no belt and azz all out

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      and u know they feel that draft going up their azz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Yes they most definitely have to feel that deep draft in the crack of their backs!

GellySammich says:

guess I gotta study it for myself
      I dont like their products. I’ve always used Sulfur 8 Kids Detangler/Leave In Conditioner works wonders on the brats

ReadingIsFundamental says:

My six year old likes what the little pale skin girls wear at her school. The mini skirt over the leggings and it is hard to explain to her that they are built like pencils and she is built with hips and a butt. It looks like barbie on them but, mine will look like a hooker dressed like that. She has six pack and all but those hips and that butt…. I got three guns and a box of bullets. We gonna have a problem in the future.

Milky says:

these heaux’s in training need to put on some damn clothes. Got these male teachers having to remember that they asses are only 12 or 13 when she dress and look like a 25 year old. Dress codes should be enforced to males and females. Im tired of these boys wit skinny jeans on saggin. Pull yo pants up boy I dont want to see ur drawers, I aint fluckin u!!

ReadingIsFundamental says:

@ Gelly

*3 minute sigh* I need something to make detangling an easier process. I lose a whole other person’s head of hair every week :crying:

On the movie Good Hair the scientist said there is NO such thing as a ‘kiddie perm’

____________________________________________________________________

As a parent, I can say I dont care. If he has allowed himself to get that type of erection cause of some leggings on the thick chick in math, his parents have to talk to him.

I also dont believe in the oft used “blue balls” either.. I know they are real, but I know he has to be in a far place for him to have the real medical condition. If a middle/high schooler has gone that far while at school…well :eek:

<—might be going to the Inauguration :yahoo:

Imma make a few stops too :yes: #word

Who left it with you?

Corworker #1…the one in in the navy. A poodle. “Blossom”. :eek:

Hahaha. It interesting to hear you all talk about sagging skinny jeans. In the 70s and 80s mens/boys jeans were nut hugging tight.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Gelly

Don’t give up. There is something for all hair textures. Me and my daughter have very different grades of hair. Took me forever to figure her hair out but, I did. Also, don’t let the shedding fool you, it’s not always bad. Because we generally do a full de-tangle on a weekly basis, hair that would normally get brushed out daily is built up and comes out all at once. Sometimes it looks worse than what it is.

Good Luck.

I’m off to an MRI (do not play karate kicks with a six year old) Have a great evening Roses, Lurkers and Thorns.

Gigi26 says:

I have nothing cuz my skinny ass didn’t have these issues in school :shrugs:

But I did know we had a rule in my HS where your skirt had to be the length of the longest finger when your arms are extended down your side, otherwise they’ll send you home.

_____________________________
      Women’s studies minor :eek: … and I’m well. Happy its hump day, and happy I can blog here without that thinlu veiled bully. So yeah. Thanks. :wink:

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

WELL HERE MOST OF THE SCHOOLS ARE MANDATORY UNIFORMS…..

Grrr…Ion really care about typos…but if i did.. *thinly :lol:

I said that in Tom Joyner radio voice. :lol:

LuvMySailor says:

Sandra you and I have fundamental differences about the sexes and what makes them “different” so ..IMO that line of thinking encourages the rape culture we live in.
      ————————————-

It’s one thing to have the girls dress better for moral’s and dignity’s sake, but to say it is distracting to men is uncalled for. So basically boys can’t control themselves and anything they do it’s the girl’s fault.

I believe in modesty. I love it. It is Bibically mandated. However young men need to be held accountable for their actions.

happy I can blog here without that thinlu veiled bully
      ^^^ WHO? You want me to find out their gov’t name? Do I know who this person? Fugg they prollem ill with you yo?

I miss my Just For Me Texture softener. :wail:

Teen pregnancy is at an all time low in NC

______________________________________________

All over the country. All time low. :)

__________________________________
      yeah but they did not wear them hangin off of their butts. what’s the purpose of tight jeans if they saggin haggin on ur knees barely?

Diva says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You said a mouthful Milkay!

*******************************

When you were in middle or high school you never saw a boy’s thing pop up while you all are just talking? The white boys turn red. I remember one guy was fighting with my friend, literally, and his thing popped up. I don’t think their parents can talk it into submission.

#hangin

Just For Me texture softener?
      ____________________________

Still a relaxer, but more oil and nutrients inside. I even add more oil to it. I use it on my 12 yo. HTH.

@ Shaun…I used to use more oil than they suggested too. I may go back to it next year. :ashamed: DJM

For detanglement of these slave naps a bish like meh got I use…Family Dollar Detangler. Really. I was and still am QUITE impressed. :yes:

And a fellow natural chick is the one who turned me on to it.

WUT IZ UR PROBLEM NOW says:

When I go shopping with my 13 year old, we do the squat test with jeans. She puts them on comes out and squats.. If I see butt cheeks peeking out or she can’t squat in them :nono: too tight take’m off.. My son wears his jeans loose… but no assaggin’ allowed. I told him if I caught him saggin I’d bleach all his colored draws and he’d be to ashamed to sag and show them spotted faded draws… :coffee:

_______________________________________________________________
      We call Ma’am (my 6yo) Gabby cause she broad built. I let her wear that though. :) No one has ever said anything besides cuteness and trust me my mom, her dad, my dad would if it produced some thoughts.

Why you quit Dimpz?

San says:

This post made me laugh :yes:

GellySammich says:

ok ever tried any of this natural coconut relaxer madness?

______________________________________________________________________

Why dont you use conditioner? Tons of it. And if you only detangle once a week or every two you gonna have hundreds of sheds. Remember hair sheds on average 50-100 strands A DAY.

Oooh! Why Sandra had to point out that Keyshia came for my homie Wendy William’s neck? I got pure hate for her today. I definately ain’t picking up her CD and I will no longer watch her marriage fall apart on her show. Check yoself fool!!!

_________________________________________

:nono: Dont eben worry about it @Dubb. Same thang that gave you bronchitis, I think. :tea:

ok ever tried any of this natural coconut relaxer madness
      No relaxers hun :nono: Find you a good detangler and leave in conditioner. So far we have

Sulfur 8 Kids Detangler/Leave In Conditioner
      Family Dollar Brand
      Tons of Conditioner

GellySammich says:

I do use tons! I must be on the higher 100 strand side because it comes OUT… if I didn’t have so much it’d make me nervous. But I told you I was trying to touch ass and 4 inches aint coming with so much hair ripping.

_______________________________________________________________

Of course, but boys were adept at hiding as they should be. Its an issue that men/boys and their parents have to deal with. Just like I have to buy pads for my daughters and talk about personal hygiene and not leaving bloody anything anywhere, they have to control their body.

Git down now!!! Keyshia’s fans comin for my neck on Twitter. This last 40 minutes about to speed by. Let me run to the bathroom.

ok ever tried any of this natural coconut relaxer madness

Sulfur 8 Kids Detangler/Leave In Conditioner
      Family Dollar Brand
      Tons of Conditioner
      _________
      I think it’s just called that Ty. It’s only coconut milk and some other natural stuff. Just wondering if it worked.

Family Dollar Detangler
      ____________________________

:yes: They have some bomb ones at the dollar tree too. Its all about “slip”. Check the ingredients and I’d bet it has good stuff like Nexxus stuff!

Dont eben worry about it @Dubb. Same thang that gave you bronchitis, I think.
      ———————————————
      *shares my prednisone that Tiffany at Walgreens hooked me up with for my bronchial ailments* :hug:

@ Gelly….I was getting breakage and so I decided to give my hair a rest. I cut it all off then I wore wigs then weaves. Since last year May, I have been natural. :yes:

I have seen a good amout of growth with very little breakage. I just hate dealing with this thick mess.

DJM
      _____

I would never :lol: . Also, once im done growing ive thought about whether I would relax. :shrug:

I cant style hair so IDK.

San says:

Find you a good detangler and leave in conditioner
      Condish is a great moisturizer :yes:

:rofl: :rofl:

Ace says:

@baby… my phone died :cry:

@ Shaun…I told you I buy the Sally’s brand Nexxus products right? :love: Last week a got 33oz for 7.00

MissHarlem says:

Glad someone spoke up about the little hoes in training. Lil girls dress more risque than my grown ass :no:

and I will no longer watch her marriage fall apart on her show.
      ________________________________

:ghost: Damn Bird. Thanks a lot. *mops up water*

My 19 yr old baby sis says that she buys her jeans from the thrift store because they aren’t the low-rise ones, they cover up her butt/back :tea:

OTB, I need to send you a shot of one part of my ends :huh: it looks chewed the fukc UP but no other part does :huh: I let it airdry on accident and fell asleep. One piece of DONE yo! :wail:

GellySammich says:

I don’t even hate mine though Dimpz. and when I say a lot of hair… I just want a certain length and it’s just not getting there. I’m just trying to figure out what I can do less breakage and see if that works. I also needa start my prenatals back up.

*causes a diversion* Run Bird Run :hahaha:

:hug: @ Shaun

@ BewBear…Get out my head, I just texted you. :rofl:

I must be on the higher 100 strand side because it comes OUT

____________________________________

WITH the bulb attached? :thinking: You sure you not breaking the hair with all that “detangling”? I finger detangle much as possible. Even then my nails will catch me slipping and snag a strand or something :(

Eazy says:

Anywho..I bought some jalapeno pringles and I cant stop eating them :popcorn:

Agree with the Message

@ Gelly…Prenatals help with hair? :shocked:

I’mma be running around looking like New Girl! :yahoo:

ACE! Beep Beep! :hug:

Eazy says:

@ Gelly…Prenatals help with hair?
      biotin does too

@NikkeMinxx says:

MzD #112… you with child? :waiting:

*add on to 113
      Minus the chewed up piece :wail: I should’ve showed yew :wail:

@ Eazy….I have Biotin. I never take it because I hate pills. :wail:

do they make Biotin in gummies? :shrug:

Ace says:

@NikkeMinxx says:

MzD #112… you with child? :waiting:
      ——————————————

let her answer wrong…

it looks chewed the fukc UP
      ____________________________

I hollered! :hahaha: Since its the only one that dried that way it might need a good scissor talking too…orrr you could just give it some condish TLC and ignore it like the rest do! :lol:

@ Nikke… :nono: I’m about to hit my deadline age. I ain’t birthing NOTHING else. :no:

I get the knock off Wen at Sally’s too :yes: HairOne :yahoo:

Best shat EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Eazy says:

do they make Biotin in gummies?

—————–
      :hahaha: i dont think so

Ace says:

@NikkeMinxx says:

MzD #112… you with child? :waiting:
      ——————————————

let her answer wrong…

:popcorn:

Crap. Sandy scolding me about the Keyshia’s FOB status. I can’t even go in like I wanted. :wail:

119
      It is Unreal yo! Never seen no mess like this :lol:

@ Dubbs…Is THAT what HairOne is?! I may try that. :hug:

Ty says:

@ Gelly…Prenatals help with hair?
      and skin, nails, and everything else they are full of everything :thumbsup:

*jumps behind Charles* Don’tchu let him get me. :no:

pringles

^^^ Oooo fancy. I was getting my ‘rillos from the arabs yesterday and the kids grabbed THREE cans of pringles..yo, you know how much them chits is in the convenience sto’? :huh:

I politely pointed to them .50 “rap” chips and them 1/2 ounce Lay’s products for .50. :tea:

Lucy says:

I wish someone would also school these grown azz women coming in to work like they just left the corner for the night.

HairOne +1 :yes:

Ty says:

Why did my coworker just tell me she shares ice cream with her dog :hurl: I asked if her hubby knew and she said no :shrug:

I hate this Big Wallace I gotta warsh… blow dry…moisturize…twist…stuff up undaneef a wig or slap a head band ’round…or find an African Umboofu to braid it.

I am about to give up and go back to….the creamy crack :wail:

*runs back into the street agane…. like that man for “Something About The Johnson’s”

GellySammich says:

Ok. I just decided to try to coconut cream “relaxer”

:blink: I was like is THIS coming from my head?! :lol:

GellySammich says:

or whatever I was trying to say

It suppose to uber “soften” hair. Give it a try @Gelly. :yes:

Are you a member at the Long Hair Forum?

Git down now!!! Keyshia’s fans comin for my neck on Twitter.

Just log off Twitter and don’t response to their ignorance.

I gotchew New Girl *does football stance* :lol:

:rofl: @Lucy!

Eazy says:

yo, you know how much them chits is in the convenience sto’?
      ________________________
      awww naw, i get em from the local Fiesta. they way cheaper than zapps tho and taste just as good

Re: Hair one. They just make the cleansing conditioner and leave in spray?

Git down now!!! Keyshia’s fans comin for my neck on Twitter.

Just log off Twitter and don’t response to their ignorance.

:hahaha: Only in America! :lol:

Genia says:

kingstonn says:
      You should see how these little girls dress in Atlanta. Shameful.
      _________________________________________________________________
      I have to agree with you Sandra. I find it hilarious leaving for work and seeing high school girls in heals with a big azz knock off designer purses, but not one book or book bag in sight

GellySammich says:

No OTB. I toldju I don’t be tryna work hard at this stuff. Just want it to happen.

___________________________

^^^^ Chit naturals say. :lol: I feeelll you Dubb! :no: I just do my celie plaits and stuff em up under and wrap or a wig. I will braid them out occass. on the weekend. :no:

Eazy says:

____________________________
      i hate seeing women in After 10 shoes at work. Slacks and 6″ strap around your ankles :nono:

@ Bird: Keyshia is more of a friend to the blog than Wendy. So I have to take Keyshia’s side. I still don’t know what happened though. :shrug:

Just log off Twitter and don’t response to their ignorance.

_______________________________
      We cant even do that here. Easier said than done yo! :lol:

Eazy says:

______________________________________
      :nono: OUT is better than in

Just want it to happen.
      Agane. Good luck. :lol: You should lurk tho. I know a couple of the women who have hit their goal have talked about being stalled at some point.

You might need to switch things up. Also read Naptural85s post on her blog on this. Cant remember what its called but its about progress stalling.

Prenatal vitamins come in gummy form. :yahoo:

Betamax82 says:

@ Ty my coworker and her two cats share yogurt from the same spoon just nasty

Ace says:

i’m up out of here #lurkmodeOFF

Eazy says:

my coworker and her two cats share yogurt from the same spoon just nasty
      let me guess…she YT

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Just log off Twitter and don’t response to their ignorance.
      ——————–
      Only in America!
      ********************

And on Sandra Rose. I'm as loyal to Sandy as I am to Wendy. I luh dem even more than my baby mama so I'm shut down and sitting at my desk with my head down. :sad:

Re: Hair one. They just make the cleansing conditioner and leave in spray
      —————————————
      that’s all I know of.

Betamax82 says:

@ Ty my coworker and her two cats share yogurt from the same spoon just nasty
      That shyt just grossed me out :hurl: Then she says I just let him lick not like he is slobbering all over it.

Me: :blink: heffa they drink outta the toilet

You can also get liquid at Whole Foods Dimpz

Betamax82 says:

:lol: @ Ty

Yep @ Eazy

Thanks Dub

@ Gelly…ION like liquid medicine either. You do know I will sit around in pain versus taking anything right? :ashamed:

I know New Girl gone fuss at me all weekend after I get this tooth pulled.

Bad Influence says:

*sigh* im working on this turkey day menu… i wanna make a good fall’esq type of drank too. i have this cute pitcher :yes: i hate when i feel fancy..

and i wanna add a new recipe *chews on pencil*

GellySammich says:

I’m not talking about a mediciney thing though. It’s not good per se but it tastes more like green than Robitussin…

Bad Influence says:

*sigh* im working on this turkey day menu… i wanna make a good fall’esq type of drank too. i have this cute pitcher i hate when i feel fancy..

and i wanna add a new recipe *chews on pencil*

*********************

I have yet to be successful at this. Every year I try to add something differant, but it never tastes as good as all my usual stuff. Good luck.

green juice

iWhip says:

but they boys get let they :buttshake: hang out huh? :no: <—smh

Bad Influence says:

@Bird, last year i added a baked wild rice and mushroom dish. it was wonderful.. *daydreams*

im still researching this years contender.. :think:

iWhip says:

Dimpz! :hug: sup chica?

@ Fay… Nothing. I’m sleepy. :(

You?

iWhip says:

HIS whatchu finna cook me gyal? :egg:

MzDimplez1123 says:

Thanks Dub

I know New Girl gone fuss at me all weekend after I get this tooth pulled.

I’m gonna go spike your Pepsi yo! Make NO doggone sense to be sitting there in any pain :mad:

iWhip says:

:lol: Dimpz i JUST said the same thing to granny clampit! i’s tiyad as HELL guhl! up past 1:30 & then got an early phone call like 5:00 :bink: & i still gotta work when i get off :crying:

bubblicious says:

I cook the same thing every year. I call it tradition and they deal or go hungry.

:shotsfired: Granny Clampit (just because)

:hug: iWhip

iWhip says:

DTTS :salsa: <—rly u rocking me to sleep :zzz:

yaw been behaving today? :waiting:

:cheer: Well that WHIPFINITY ain’t gonna make itself yo!

:rules: *states thou cannot not make thee Whip :tea:

iWhip says:

:mad:
      :2dance: instead of :salsa: i’m just making up emotes & chit. i said i’s TIED! :rofl:

(proper voice) Yes, yes we have :tea:

=============
      :ha: :twisted: <–with smoke out ears :grill:

bubblicious says:

@WHIP

I’ve been on my best behavior. Turned over a new leaf and seen the light.

Bubb HAS been good today! :hug:

We’ll see about tomorrow though. :coffee:

bubblicious says:

@DIMPZ

Than you for noticing that I’m a good girl now. Just chewing my gum in peace.

iWhip says:

:rofl: yall asses ignit!

Bubbz :whip: have they beaten u into submission? :twisted:

Chan, I replied downstairs yo :tea:

(whiny voice)
      But I just wanna laugh! :cuss: and have fun :yahoo:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Those severely overweight puberic girls with the tight arse polo shirts revealing rolls and breastesses along with the skinty jeans that make their ankles look like tooth picks and their hips look like the backside of an 18-wheeler…that’s that ish I don’t like! :rofl:

mzwhang90210 says:

:clap: for this principal.
      Lil heffas dressed like they’re about to go on the stroll.

And who the frickety frack are these parents gettin upset because the school wants to girls to dress DECENTLY?!

Ok..when the lil heffiers bring home a grandbaby with their report card…don’t say chit!

:waves: hey errrrybody!

:karate: <–suspended in air sucking on a lollipop

*Michael Jackson spins* Who's Bad? :grill:

:karate: :karate:
      This time I came with Backup :huh:

The pharmacy has my drugs ready. :wail:

Ni ni says:

I remember my mom telling me not to walk around the house in certain things cause men are weak. I didnt know what that meant at the time but all these kids should be in uniforms due to the lazy parenting of some , unfortunately. Kids should not walk around looking like hoes and thugs and ticking timebombs. Off topic: where is brenden?

Applered27 says:

I do think there needs to be a dress code enforced in the school system and I definitely get the intent of this principal. After all, children go to school to learn not walk the runway or look like they are about to go street walking. I blame the parents for allowing such foolery from their kids. Heck here is DC what these kids wear to school is just half the issue. These young girls in middle school wear so much heavy make-up and a hair full of weaves. Blonde and pink are the trending colors. It’s a mess!

Afiya says:

Grown ass women too…cold as hell but ass all out, you would think they just noticed they had an ass or just bought an ass…STOP IT…save you ass showing for your man and the bedroom…you too old for that mess!!!

Keesh says:

Morning Roses :waves:

free says:

kingstonn says: “why don’t you purify yourselves in the water of Lake Minnetonka”

*************************

:rofl: we had a dress code in our high school (the ONLY school that had one and our principal did not give any fuggs about what we or parents thought). enact it and everything else will take care of itself.

free says:

Ni ni says: I remember my mom telling me not to walk around the house in certain things cause men are weak.

************************

these days, all that wisdom is, sadly, gone :coffee:

A.J. says:

Murnting Thorns!
      Lady Rose!

MsB says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I still tell my daughter that! I remember she was about 3 she broke her toe running so my uncle wouldn’t see her in her tshirt and panties…
      :wave: Morning Everyone

Keesh says:

We had uniforms all through my high school years. I can tell you one thing though, there is a difference in the way a little tiny girl looks in tights vs the way a thick or chubby girl looks in tights.

lashellebelle says:

@ MsB

See. I wasn’t even gonna log in this morning, but that was too funny!
      Good morning Hun!

:wave:
      msb
      aj
      free
      keesh
      afiya

It’s Friday Eve! :yahoo: one more day to my vacation!!!

Milky says:

@msb im like that with my boys too! let someone come over our house and they are not dressed. :woohoo: <—— them running around tryin to find something to put on!!

lovezoe says:

Morning folks! Anyone got a recipe for tata salad.

good morning roses.

:yahoo:
      Good Morning Roses. .
      Milky :kiss:
      MsB
      Free
      A.J.
      LasHelle
      Keesh

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

My daughter is grown and she still ask for my approval in her clothes. its start at home. I caught my duaghter one time she cut a pair of her jeans to make botty shorts and I caught her outside in them. I didnt pop her. I scold her and took her to the prositutes on Fulton Ind in ATLANTA. told her to get out my car stand side the road and let these men come and buy u, cause the way you look… u look like a whore no man will ever respect you. she cried and cried. and said momma I dont wanna be here, after that she GOT the POINT. now she is cautious in her attire Yes I’m a proud mom. :yes:

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

oh GM roses, thorns , Lurkers, haters, :waves:

MsB says:

@lashelle :hug: Morning! It poor thing and it was her pinky toe :lol:
      :wave:
      Luvn
      Milky :lol: that was my daughter
      brownskin
      Bedazzle

Milky says:

@msb im like that with my boys too! let someone come over our house and they are not dressed. <—— them running around tryin to find something to put on!!
      ————-
      :lol: It's taken some time for my baby to get, it but he's only three. At first when we'd get home he'd strip down to his diaper/pullup before I could even say sit down (he doesnt like clothes and likes to be free). I had to keep getting on him about doing that. Now he only takes his shoes and socks off when we get to the house at the end of the work/school day and asks if he can change into house shorts (old shorts that are faded or can no longer be worn outside of my house :lol: )

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

_________________________________________________

That is real talk I have always taught that. I dont even walk around my own house like that And I was married, but I had to understand I had a daughter in the house. women must set an example. walking around in bras, and u have a young son in the house. i have seen it all :no:

MsB says:

@Brownskin my 8 year old got mad at me this past summer, she wanted to wear the short shorts she seen all of her lil friends wearing… I’m like :nono: And I broke it down to her men, women, lil boys and lil girls will think bad things and want to do bad things to you dressing like that and it won’t be nothing mommy or daddy can do!!
      She :crying: and that was the end of that conversation…

Wanna Know what amazes me.. I hope that this comes out right.
      it seems like ther are a great group of parents on this blog,and it really befuddles me to see that there just is so many kids/preteens/teens going in the wrong direction :shrug:

hey msb :hi:

creamy that’s great she took on to that. I know someone who did something similar to that. One of my mom’s friends has two boys. She said when the oldest was 16 he told her he thinks he’s ready for sex. So she took him to a crack/whore house and gave one of the well known women $20 and had her talk to him. She said that scared the day lights out of him. :lol: idk if he obstained until marriage like she taught him but I’m pretty sure he waited a while longer than when he said he was ready. :lol:

MsB says:

luVn_liFe… says:
      Wanna Know what amazes me.. I hope that this comes out right.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      SR has all the great parents to migrate to the site :tea:

NaijaGal says:

I must not like my phone anymore cause it’s chilling somewhere in my apartment :smack:

Morning Folks :hi:

These new age kids weren’t built like we were when I was in elementary, jr high or high school…and when I was in primary school we all just wanted to be comfortable, nobody wore heels unless it was picture day and even then later we’d change back to our sneakers…but the body on the girls these days…LAWD built like a brickhouse before even getting their cycles…oh and yeah I’m gonna need dudes to control themselves, nobody can make you do anything you don’t want to do…dudes out here raping 80 years olds and I’ve never known depends and housecoats to be considered sexy

luVn_liFe… says:

Wanna Know what amazes me.. I hope that this comes out right.
      ======================
      blogs give folks a chance to live the lives they wish they lived :tea: *not everybody of course*

———————–
      ewwwwwwwwwww

:vomit:

MsB says:

@Luvn, seriously I don’t think everyone is being truthful and if you lurk you can kind of guess who it is… :tea:
      But I will never claim to be a great parent b/c I know that I have made my share of mistakes when it has come to parenting.. :lol:

lovezoe says:

I tell my husband all the time it’s the hormones and processed food. We are not perfect, by any means but we do try to do organic/grassfed milk. I try to cook everything, but I do love me some Chipolte, Chick Fil A. Kids only do what parents allow.

luVn_liFe… says:

Wanna Know what amazes me.. I hope that this comes out right.
      —————-
      it’s a lot of old heads here though some who were taught right by great parents/grandparents. those are scarce today.

~ ~ ~
      At least folks seem to be decent parents . .
      But uumh yeah I get what you and Naija are saying :kona:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

<——- wishes there was a chickfila in key west.

theyre just now allowing a duncan donuts here. :no:

turns out I did bring my phone :yahoo:

@Naija I’ve had those mornings where I thought I hated my phone. :lol:

Bigbadwolf says:

Good morning everyone :hi:

Most of our schools have to wear uniforms which includes the skirts that have to be middle finger length and all that. Fortunately, I have 3 boys so I don’t have to worry about the clothes, but I have heard my 6 year old say “look at that booty” and I’ve had to pop him in the mouth, so it’s starts young. Boys are going to look and they can’t help it.

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Boys are going to look and they can’t help it.
      ———-
      They also pick it up from others around them. It can be from others at school who are manish. And the ones they’re getting it from in school could be gettting it from older siblings or even the parents.

:hi: Mawning everyone

NaijaGal says:

RAZZLE – I don’t even know why I was annoyed cause it’s not like anybody calls me :lol:

MsB says:

:whistle:
      We could roll till the wheels fall off
      I’mma love you till my soul’s gone on
      It can happen, baby, just hold on
      Close your eyes and dream and imagine that
      :whistle:

NaijaGal says:

:yes: girls should be taught how to be ladies, but a lot of times folks let boys make it cause ‘boys will be boys’….ummmm no…teach your sons how to be gentlemen…yes women set the expectations but we should set high expectations on our sons as well

MsB says:

:wave: WorkinProgress

WorkInProgress says:

These kids would not cut it if they had to attend school in the islands. EVERYBODY wore uniforms. girls HAD to wear ribbons in their hair. Shoe had to be a certain style with heel no more than 1 inch. white socks up to the kneee. One time the principal caught me with socks rolled down and I got detention. If you had on a white shirt with no vest under and your braw showing you got sent home to change.

morning workin

@naija I cant even bring my phone into the work place but be mad cause I left it on the bed :lol:

Bigbadwolf says:

@ Bedazzled. :yes: I totally agree. My 15 yrs old gets mad when I have the radio on Radio Disney in the car when they are in there, but every other song is 2chainz talking about a big booty girl and he doesn’t help because he’s at the “all I watch is videos stage” and easy for them to pick it up.

Good Morning
      luvn :kiss:
      razzle dazzle
      bigbad
      naija
      lovezoe
      brown

:spank: <—– me whoopin ass if i catch my boys pants hangin off of their butts!!! I done told yall i dont want to see ur undies!!

Trendsetter says:

:wave:

:hi:
      trend
      wip

WorkInProgress says:

I hated it at the time because I had a lil rebellious spirit but looking back it instilled discipline, everyone in uniform so there were no kids being hated on or bullied for not having a certain style of clothing. More importantly it was teaching kids to respect authority and adhere to rules bc there were repercussions and out principal did not play. If you parent was ignant and came to the school to challenge him – the parent will get schooled too. :yes:

MILKY, et al :waves:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

I can agree to an extent of “boys will be boys” when it comes to boys playing hard outside getting dirty, play wrestling with friends and eating weird combinations of food while going through puberty, but that manish mess is a :nono: I dont think it should be accepted like it is.

Bigbadwolf says:

Hey Milky :waves:

lovezoe says:

Necole got a picture of the Elmo accuser. He’s a cutie.

===========================
      that’s because it was all about getting your education…some kids and parents are so concerned about being fashionable…you see it all the time…6 year olds with lacefronts or weaves…parents going broke so their kids can have the latest Jordan-esque shoe…I get it but it’s just sad

lovezoe says:

He also has an arrest record.

WorkInProgress says:

Hey Milky..we gonna be in vacay mode bc mine start today! :cheers:

NaijaGal says:

@LOVE – just saw it…Elmo dude is into pretty boys I see :lol: dude wanted shine and now he’s got it…sad how he tried to fcuk up the man’s career

Bigbadwolf says:

@ Bedazzled. I totally agree. My 15 yrs old gets mad when I have the radio on Radio Disney in the car when they are in there, but every other song is 2chainz talking about a big booty girl and he doesn’t help because he’s at the “all I watch is videos stage” and easy for them to pick it up.
      ——————
      :lol: yes. My baby sister is a freshman and she is at that stage to where that’s all she does after her homework she asks me all the time “nae you see so and so’s video?” I be like “pooh I dont watch videos I watch NickJr” :lol:

Milkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :lol:

………………..
      :thumbsup: Naija.

NaijaGal says:

Well…this has been an interesting few weeks for a guy name Sheldon Stephens. First, he called up to Sesame Street and claimed he had sex with Kevin Clash, the voice of Elmo, when he was 16 years old. The news caused a media storm after it went public and Kevin decided to take a leave of absence while the allegations were being investigated. A day later, Sheldon recanted his original story of underage sex and said that he was an adult when the sexual relationship took place. Now, he is being exposed as a wannabe model who has a prior arrest history.

According to the New York Post,

On his Facebook page, Stephens says, “I like to consider myself a rare breed. I’m very spontaneous and random…I’m determined and goal oriented. My destiny is laid on a solid gold brick pathway … MY FUTURE IS BRIGHT and never will it dim.”

But Stephens’ past includes an arrest for allegedly robbing a former boss of a $250,000 gold necklace at knifepoint in 2009, according to the Smoking Gun.

Stephens allegedly ripped off the jewelry in California from music manager Darian Pollard after being fired from his internship.

Stephens was taken into custody after returning to Pennsylvania, but California authorities never pursued the case. the Smoking Gun reported.

Stephens, whose modeling Web site lists him as single, also has been arrested for passing a bad check, and reckless driving.

His mother, Felicia Stephens, 48, was busted in 2011 for allegedly stabbing her husband with scissors.

Felicia, charged with attempted murder, is free on bail pending trial in Pennsylvania.

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

I just saw dude on her site…. he looks like someone I know…I hope “Elmo” is able to return to work fine. It will never be the same since he was messing around with an 18 year old…that lied on him…and tried to play him like a chump…but none the less I hope it is an ok transistion back.

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

His mammy has a record too….I wonder if she was provoked. :think:

WorkInProgress says:

“I’m very spontaneous and random” = I’ll do women or men if the price is right.

Sipping on a Mojito at work… a la crystal lite :koolaid1:

Where Diva at?

kingstonn says:

that dude kinda looks like Trey Songz.. :no:

Sipping on a Mojito at work… a la crystal lite :koolaid2:

Where Diva at?

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Kingstonn :stop: Dont do Trey! that man look like he does the occasional booga sugga! :lol:

NaijaGal says:

dude is very attractive but obviously psycho/messy and that’s why he could never keep it a man…shoutout to Kenya Moore *I had to do it* :lol:

kingstonn says:

@ razzle
      and trey doesn’t look like that? :coffee:

9:30AM and No New Post”

Milky says:

I just checked out the accusers photo. At least he picked an attrative dude. Aspiring model/actor Elmo should have known he was a fame whore.

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Sipping on a Mojito at work… a la crystal lite

Where Diva at?

_________________________
      where’s mine? :cry: Diva where u at????

:wave:
      NAIJA
      WorkInProgress
      BigBadWolf
      Kingstonn
      MORNING!!

WorkInProgress says:

Be careful Naija Kenya gonna call her SECURITY!!! on you.

:hi: LuVn

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Wanna Know what amazes me.. I hope that this comes out right.
      ___________________________________________________________________

I agree but the SR poster don’t even put a dent in the number on society no even close :coffee:

NaijaGal says:

@MILKY – a lot of men with money go for mediocre chicks/dudes…look at Joe Simpson and who outted him, Nicholas Cage is married to a waitress, Matt Damon married a waitress….hmmmmm maybe I need to become a waitress :thinking:

lovezoe says:

I need advice- Hubby and I have not spent many Thanksgiving dinners at home. We were either at family houses, deployed, etc. This year we were thinking of staying home, cooking and maybe inviting another family over that’s not going home. Tradition has been to go to my grandmother’s house. She has had some scary health issues recently. Hubby’s grandmother has recently received devastating news (prayers up please). Going to Atlanta is not an option, Should we go to my grandmother’s or stay home,

My grandparents are really stuffy. Dress up. Prim and proper. I don’t know. That’s why I need advice

@Brown . .–> I agree but the SR poster don’t even put a dent in the number on society no even close . .
      Yes I know,but my point was . .It cant just be this little amount of decent parenting on this Blog

WorkInProgress says:

Be careful Naija Kenya gonna call her SECURITY!!! on you.
      ==================
      Proactive’s her kryptonite so I’m good :hahaha:

no Kingston he looks like he’s more into “sextacy” and :smoke: :lol:

@Milkaaay I only made one bottle this morning. sowwy!

Diva says:

:wave: hey beautiful blossomed roses!!!!! Mojito’s for breakfast :danban1:

@LoveZoe . .
      I dont see a Problem w/staying home and maybe starting something new for you and your family.
      Ive always spent thanksgiving w/My Fam and Xmas w/Hubbys fam.
      This Thanksgiving Im just cooking the smallest turkey/ham i can find and staying home w/hubby and Son :shrug:

Betamax82 says:

Ok I’m tired of looking at this flat back azz yt chick

Milky says:

@Milkaaay I only made one bottle this morning. sowwy!

___________________________________
      well ur goin to have to share that bottle bew!!

Ok I’m tired of looking at this flat back azz yt chick

Bigbadwolf says:

Hey Luvn :waves:

Diva! :wave:

Diva! :wave:

@lovezoe
      if his grandmother is having health issues maybe u should cook at home and invite her over for dinner or go and get her. You can always start a new tradition of having everyone at ur house. I am all about being comfortable and fat on Thanksgiving in my own house!!

Milky says:

@diva :kiss: here bew :koolaid3: a little wine for u this morning! Rubs ur shoulders and panches ur fanny right quick!!

MsB says:

@Luvn, thats what we are doing! We are either at his family’s or mine and this yr we are doing our own lil Thanksgiving dinner..

Bigbadwolf says:

@ LoveZoe I usually cook at home and go to his mother’s house *whispers her food sucks* and my mother has never cooked, not even on a Sunday, we’ll go to visit and get a plate to go.

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

who’s all on the twittah?

Diva says:

Razzle, hey ma!

Milkay, you are a keeper! :kiss:

Diva says:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

who’s all on the twittah?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Is this a trick questions? :rofl:

@MsB . .
      :yes:
      I am too,Im Hoping SOON I will be able to do a small at home Xmas too.

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

no ma’am pam Diva star! :lol: I know you are I just never catch any of the handles while everyone is giving them out. I be wurkin like a slave some days :lol:

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

:offtopic:

have anybody had a man that got you like in aweeee. I find myself calling him which I just dont do often. :ashamed: I think i’m gone :lol: no really :coffee:

lovezoe says:

Milky- His grandmother stays in ATL and we stay in VA. He is trying to go down soon. I like being comfortable too. Get cute, get fat, change clothes, and get fat some more.

Wolf- Yeah, that may be the plan. I may do brunch. My grandparents are the type that no food is better than theirs. I can remember once, maybe twice they have eaten elsewhere for holidays.

Iheart says:

Morning peoples! :waves:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Iheart that fuggin baby yo! :lol: mornin love!

:hi:
      iheart
      we need a :newpost:

Iheart says:

Hey Razzle! :hugs: You know she fly as hell :lol:

Iheart says:

Milky!! :yahoo:

:chase: iHeart!!!! getcho behind somewhere and change that gravie PUHHHHHHLLEEEZE

iAmChan says:

Morning fam, how are yall?

Milky says:

@iheart that baby gives me the creeps. she look like she possessed like one of the children of the corn. (showin my age)

:hi:
      iamchan how r u this fine morning?

:hi: Iheart.
      Is this post gonna get t0 comments before we get a :newpost: ? Guess i’ll catch up on some of yesterday’s work then

left out 500 comments

Bigbadwolf says:

:hi: Iheart

:kiss:

I bet her mammy had her singing like this

*tosses hair and puts mic to mouth*

Bidi bidi bom bom
      Bidi bidi bom bom
      Bidi bidi bom bom
      Bidi bidi bidi

*shakes little hips and tosses hair again*

Honycoatd says:

Good morning beautiful bouquet of roses :hug:

How is everyone doing this morning? I hope the many pleasures a new day brings brightens everyones day.

Diva says:

:wave: iheart, Milky, Chan, Lovezoe

———
      no you not…they show that movie like no end now a days :lol:

Iheart says:

luVn_liFe… says:

iHeart!!!! getcho behind somewhere and change that gravie PUHHHHHHLLEEEZE

I will do no such thing ma’am :nono:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

that was very sweet of you honycoatd

hello chan :hi:

Betamax82 says:

:newpost: on Elmo accuser

Iheart says:

Morning,WIP,BBW,Chan,and Diva :waves:

lovezoe says:

New post Elmo accuser

Honycoatd says:

Good morning beautiful bouquet of roses

______________________________________________________
      Good Morning Precious Bunny! Thank you and I hope u have a better one!!

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Late at night when all the world is sleeping
      I stay up and think of you
      And I wish on a star
      That somewhere you are thinking of me too

‘Cause I’m dreaming of you tonight
      ‘Til tomorrow I’ll be holding you tight
      And there’s nowhere in the world I’d rather be
      Than here in my room, dreaming about you and me

Wonder if you ever see me
      And I wonder if you know I’m there
      If you looked in my eyes
      Would you see what’s inside? Would you even care?

I just wanna hold you close
      But so far all I have are dreams of you
      So I wait for the day and the courage to say
      How much I love you, yes, I do
      ————
      member that song y’all? :yes:

used to sing my lil butt off to this song

Bigbadwolf says:

_____________________________
      :rofl: I called my little ones children of the corn last night and my oldest was like, “What does mean?” he said he’s been hearing that all his life and never knew what it meant.

The gravi reminds me of the old lady from poltergeist and teenwitch for some reason :think:

Honycoatd says:

Good morning beautiful bouquet of roses

…………..

Bigbadwolf says:

Honycoatd says:

Good morning beautiful bouquet of roses

_________________________
      :hug: Good morning Hony

Diva says:

@Razzle, I love Selena!!! She was gonna be a big Star if her lesbian lover didn’t shoot her cause she didn’t want her no mo! RIP Selena Quintanilla Perez

3halos says:

I agree with the principle. I have a step-daughter and I swear to Gawd, the bootie cut-off shorts she wears in the summer has her ass hanging out WHEN she is just walking. What happens when she sits? She asked her dad for some money to go cloth shopping recently and she came back with what looked like a shirt. He goes, oh this is a nice shirt. She said, its a dress. AND he let her wear it. She was tugging at it the entire time. That’s one thing we totally disagree on. Granted my girls are young, but my daughters wear TUTUS and leggings and aren’t allowed to wear shorts. I raised my daughters differently. If my daughters dressed like that, I’d embarrass the **** out of them, have a bonfire with their clothes, strip them of all cell/pc/macs and head to church and community service until I felt like changing my mind.

3halos says: