Hope Solo Marries Her Abusive Boyfriend One Day After He Assaulted Her

Hope Solo and Jerramy Stevens

Soccer star Hope Solo married her abusive fiance Jerramy Stevens one day after he was arrested for assaulting her.

Stevens, the former Seattle Seahawks tight end, was arrested for fourth-degree domestic violence assault early Monday. He was released for lack of evidence after Solo refused to press charges.

Solo’s older brother, Marcus, told police he called 911 after using a stun gun to immobilize Stevens.

The U.S. women’s Olympic soccer goalkeeper, 31, had been dating Stevens, 33, for about two months before they applied for a marriage license Nov. 8, Fox News reports.

However it seems they came to an agreement. Sportsradio 950 AM and 102.9 FM radio host Dave Mahler confirmed news of the wedding late Tuesday, and Solo’s teammate Jillian Loyden also sent a tweet implying she may have been at the wedding: “Happy to witness such an amazing celebration of real love #selflesslove #fewandfarbetween.”

But the Twitterverse was not filled with positive reactions to the Solo-Stevens wedding news. Some fans worried that the marriage would send the wrong message to Solo’s young, female fan base.

“It’s sad that anybody married Jerramy Stevens, much less someone who has as much influence with young women as Hope Solo does,” one user posted.

Another user added: “Hope Solo just shows again professional athletes aren’t role models. #respectyourself.”

• Former NFL player arrested on charges of beating Olympic star
  • Police: 20-year-old woman faked ‘KKK’ hate crime
  • Goodie MoB Reunite At Masquerade
  • Cee Lo Green’s Female Accuser Was His Jump-Off

• Diva

There is no help for this woman here….he beat her and she marries him. My ex-bff’s sister married her boyfriend after he tried to chop her up with his prized machete!

• ReadingIsFundamental

Good luck to the both of them. She don’t care, I don’t care. I use to have a strong opinion about abuse and how women deal with it but, I’ve learned that every woman has their own reasons for dealing with bullsh*t and not all of them have the “f*ck it, leave him” mentality I do. Some men can change I guess and there is a breed of women out there willing to stick with their men through troubling times.

God Bless them.

• Diva

RIF, they just don’t give a damn….you beat my azz once I’m GONE!

• KyCakes

Aww…she’s a fan of that :spank:

:no:

• ReadingIsFundamental

Very Off Topic:

-BP is to pay $4 billion over five years to resolve criminal and SEC claims over the Gulf oil spill, the company says-

but, will the money go where it is really needed or just to the gov’t for fines?

• Bedazzled His Razzle

:tape:

• luVn_liFe…

:koolaid: <– filled w/Dopamine : shrug: she likes it I LUUUBBBS IT!

• Diva

:wave: hey Ky…she like getting that azz beat….smh

Razzle, that gravi :nono:

• Ty

fourth-degree domestic violence assault early Monday
      whats a 4th degree beatdown…did he throw a shoe at her or something :think:

• luVn_liFe…

:think:
      So is she slated for the Backlash,tongue lashing Ms Fenty-Brown got/Gets?

• Iheart

If she like it, I love it :shrugs:

• ReadingIsFundamental

@ Diva,

I said that once… years ago on this blog and a bunch of chicks ganged up on me talking about I was gonna be old and lonely thinking like that. I was like, well; I’ll be old and lonely and not getting my as* whooped!

• Bibi

:tea:

• Bad Influence

:newbie: <—really says who da fugg cares?

:huh:

• bubblicious

Stupid ass. Hope they aren’t having any babies.

• Ty

Diva says:

RIF, they just don’t give a damn….you beat my azz once I’m GONE!
      :cosign: And he will be tired az hell afterwards cause chile :nono:

• Angiegirl

__________________________

I never thought they were :shrugs:

• OutsidetheBox

:eek:

Why any surprise?

NO EMPATHY whatsoever

ReadingIsFundamental says:

@ Diva,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Lies told on SR….many stay with their abusers, but I would never do it. Yes, I said never!!!!!

• A.J.

the dopamine is back on i guess.

:yahoo:Iheart, i think i founf you a new gravi!! its that 2nd pic with Rita Ora downstairs. The green coat lady being shoved to the wall.

Ty says:

Diva says:

RIF, they just don’t give a damn….you beat my azz once I’m GONE!
      And he will be tired az hell afterwards cause chile
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I’d put some lead in that azz as I walked outta that door!

• lovelyaries

Some women like to get that ass beat. It’s their way of feeling loved. Oh well

bubblicious says:

Stupid ass. Hope they aren’t having any babies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Let’s pray they won’t! He gone whip everybody azz with the domestic violence record he has.

• Iheart

Diva says:

RIF, they just don’t give a damn….you beat my azz once I’m GONE!

:cosign: I done told my hubby many times over the years if he EVA decide he wanna hit me, one of us WILL die that day and it wont be me :coffee:

• luVn_liFe…

I will say . . .
      I thought she was a lesBun . .

• Bibi

What do u know bout somebody after 2 months???

• Iheart

A.J. says:

the dopamine is back on i guess.

Lemme go look right fast :kona:

• Betamax82

Oh ok :tea:

Lovely, :wave: I keep reading your name as LovelyOvaries! :rofl:

• Miss Bee

Well if that is what she likes :shrugs: Hope >>> :deadhorse: me when she complains again :violin:

• WorkInProgress

wish her all the best but lawd she ignoring all the signs

• Iheart

luVn_liFe… says:

I will say . . .
      I thought she was a lesBun . .

Me too. She has that skorng look to her…

• luVn_liFe…

Bibi says:
      What do u know bout somebody after 2 months???
      ~ ~ ~ ~
      Apparently Enough,My sis married her FB elove in two weeks never met him til he moved down to get married :blink:

Bibi says:

What do u know bout somebody after 2 months???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Well she know he’ll beat that azz :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers

ION really care NOW so don’t expect me to care THEN when he taps that azz :nono:

:dead: @Iheart’s gravi!

• http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhs97yBYZ9rGSCt3MB YOUR NAME HERE!

Some women are like that and I already know what he said to get her to marry him.

I’m so sorry baby. You know I’m stressed out over this contract thing. I’m doing this for US. You know that I will never do that again because everyone will know and I wouldn’t wanna humiliate you like that. To show you that I’m ready I’ve gotten us 2 tickets to Vegas, I wanna marry you rat now.
      I’ve seen this story too many times. She will be pregnant by New Years! No news hear. Keep it moving!

• Bibi

@Luvn

:popcorn: Say what now?? How long they been together now? Is it working?

• Bedazzled His Razzle

how are you going to gang up on someone for saying they wouldnt allow a man to beat you down? it is so many things wrong with that I dont need a man to validate me. I do it my dayum self. I’ll be happy and single opposed to sad or dead cause some negro put his hands on me…. GTFOH! :shotsfired:

luVn_liFe… says:

Bibi says:
      What do u know bout somebody after 2 months???
      ~ ~ ~ ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      My friend mama told her she sure do meet em and marry em quick! She too married from the intanet, Now Divorced!

Ummmm MsDiva, I may have fonted something about you and no more liquor being left in the kona earlier :tea: #whewwclearconscience :D

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

Going to lunch and to grab my drugs :rolleyes: BB in an hour :yahoo:

• Bibi

:dead: @Diva :lol:

• lovelyaries

Hey Mrs. Diva :waves: how are you? I’ve been thinking about changing my name anyway lol

• ReadingIsFundamental

Bibi

You know what they look like.

After one year, you know what they smell like

After two years, you know what they bills be like

After three years, you know what they family really be like

After four years, you know what their goals/motivation be like

After five years, you should know rather you feel like sticking around for year six and beyond.

I’m in year three with mine and I just checked off my list that his family will NOT know what my money be like! I am not the bank of lending and collecting. He has an excel sheet on what family member owes him what. I laugh. Just make sure your half is paid up over here and I don’t care what you do after that.

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You know this here blog!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :hahaha:

• Ty

lovelyaries says:

Some women like to get that ass beat. It’s their way of feeling loved. Oh well
      Yeah I never understood the “he hits me cause he loves me” line :karate:

• http://youtu.be/kOvV3pRo8JA Ace

:yawn:

what we talkin bout?… i’m so :zzz: and bored

• 3halos

Whatever. What you do in your personal life is your business. With my friends, as long as they don’t come asking me to stay in my crib after he beats their arse again, we’re good.

• http://www.landofpure.net iWhip

this doesnt usually end well :no:

Hey Bibi!!! :hug:

:stop: Wait! THis cat is a former ball player :hahaha:
      #sheisbackwardshustling #shameshame

• Who Dat

He hit me…and it felt like a kiss.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Ummmm MsDiva, I may have fonted something about you and no more liquor being left in the kona earlier #whewwclearconscience

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Say what now? :grill: We got a likka shortage round here :rofl:

• luVn_liFe…

:wave:
      MissB can we get an updated pic of that Baby,Plz. :)

• Who Dat

Hope…if you dont get help at Charter…PLEASE…get help somewhere.

• KyCakes

Diva says:

———————————————————————
      :nono: That’s ALL bad….

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeuqgD6GKjw&feature=related French KI$$E$

WHERE IS MIRS AND HER BROWNIE?!?! I WANT A PIECE!

• Bibi

@Reading

Ur right :yes:

Know someone who just called off an engagement after dating less than a year cuz he aint disclose and std :shocked:

lovelyaries says:

Hey Mrs. Diva how are you? I’ve been thinking about changing my name anyway lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I’m fine lady!!!! Why you wanna change it? :rofl:

• KyCakes

He hit me…and it felt like a kiss.
      ——————————————————————-
      Little Eva :no: Sad story….

• http://www.landofpure.net iWhip

:stop: way min nah!

me & mr fayfay got murried quickly. we still togetha. sometimes u just know :shrug:

errybody gotta do what feels right for them. use good judgement & let background & credit checks be yo friend! :tea:

KyCakes says:

Diva says:

———————————————————————
      That’s ALL bad….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Hell yeah that’s ALL bad…….ninga loves knives and guns!!!!! Haspullled a gun on her too…..

• Bibi

Iwhip :hugs: :yahoo:

I just emailed u btw.. :tea:

• Gigi26

:shrugs:

One less bum ass nigga we gotta deal with in our pool shiid best of luck Hope.

I’ll tell ya one thing, Jeremy beat that azz again, he better HOPE that them yt folk don’t kill him.

And i’m sure he ain’t got money cuz we know how these NFL players stay :tea:

=============
      Hey Ace! :waves: <—list of things Imma do to your wife if'n she doesn't go buy her meds and take em ALL!

• DoNotDeleteMe

ReadingIsFundamental says:

God Bless them.

________________________________

So true! My BFF’s mother has been with her abuser for close to 40 years. They had knock down drag outs for over 20 years. Then in the last 15 years or so, they just deal with each other. I am sure both of their self-esteem is shot to hog-heaven but what can you do? They apparently came into their own. :shrug:

• luVn_liFe…

@Diva and BiBi . . .
      At first Hell Nawh it wasnt working I think there going into their 2nd year of marriage,but guurl they used to fight like strangers on the crap corner!
      But My sis was in love w/A new FB love every other week and branging em down to live with her . . ma dukes was :shank: ready to Kill her,she got kids and thangs

• Bedazzled His Razzle

• Diva

:wave: Fay Fay, whats shaking?

• Who Dat

We got a likka shortage round here
      ————————————–
      WHAT?

:steer: getcho azz in…we gotta go on a likka sto’ run…

Me and my sister realized the likka store was gonna be closed on Monday due to Veterans Day…at 8:40 p.m. on Saturday NITE. We aint open on Sunday’s here and the store CLOSE at 9 p.m. When I say bishes was eligible for a speeding ticket? :rofl:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

:yes: NO offense to anyone but I’ve seen and know many couples who are not happy in their relationship meanwhile I’m single and stress free as far as a relationship is concerned so much in fact I don’t really do anything to be in a relationship

• Gigi26

He hit me…and it felt like a kiss

:ghost: GLO-RAY! :lol:

Her brother got a stun gun so he already know what the deal is i’m sure of it :yes:

• Bad Influence

i guess i should go eat, since i AM hungry after all.. :yawn:

i hope theres a good topic when i return.. bbl

• luVn_liFe…

@GiGi26

He isnt even a NFL Player anymore :tea:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

But My sis was in love w/A new FB love every other week and branging em down to live with her . . ma dukes was ready to Kill her,she got kids and thangs
      ________________________
      YIKES but there is humor in this :lol:

luVn_liFe… says:

@Diva and BiBi . . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      #foshame

• lovelyaries

@Ty: I don’t understand it either. Some females are just weak minded and will settle for anything as long as they have a man in their life.

*throws something at 56* :rofl:
      ===============
      Diva says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Say what now? :grill: We got a likka shortage round here :rofl:

IONO :shrug: BUT I may have implied that uhhhh ummmm errrr uhhh IF, only IF, there wasn't anymore, YOU DONE IT :cuss: *runs off*

• Smonae80

This ish cray, ain’t no way
      :hi: Choco

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

And then (hindsight) my lover says to me I don’t need a relationship right now cuz I have my 14 yo son to raise – if that wasn’t some biased chit – I was just like :blink:

Watching House Hunters and this womans side teeth are giving me the blues. They look like white long grain rice.

• http://youtu.be/kOvV3pRo8JA Ace

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

=============
      ————————————————————————-

Yeah she better take them…cause I'll be damn if she cussing me out next week ….How'd yesterday lunch go? you were so a innocent bystander in all that… and i must apologize… kinda.. :coffee:

• Angiegirl

luVn_liFe… says:

_________________________

Hey boo :happy: tell your sister to tune into Catfish on Monday nights at 11pm on MTV

BTW, has anyone seen that show? HEE-LAIR-EE-OUS!!!! :rofl:

We got a likka shortage round here
      ————————————–
      WHAT?

getcho azz in…we gotta go on a likka sto’ run…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      *grabs purse and hops in the car with Whodat*

:waves: Smonae

• Betamax82

So did anybody watch Catfish

shot to hog-heaven :rofl: #thevisual

• luVn_liFe…

Speaking of Lunch . .
      My Boss took me out to lunch for Indian food i was Opposed and tried every rebuttal in the book to not go
      But i went and it was Enjoyable.
      :nono: never again but i did it!

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Sad but true….. You have to know and believe that people will and do change though. You cant write every abusive man off. Some need real deal help and black folk, especially black men dont believe in Therapy.

• Gigi26

She dyckmatized thats what it is…

I knew a yt girl just like this..dude was mentally abusive n shyt, but he made her orgasm so not only did she have a baby by him, she married his stupid ass.

They don’t live together but are still married. :shrug:

Again, one less nigga in the pool sistahs got to deal with.

• Who Dat

Hope and this dude was dating for a short time yes. I wish the media would stop making it seem like they aint know diddly squat about each other. She was at University of Washington same time HE was… and he was the Huskies star football player when he racked up MOST of his charges. A rape charge, 2 DUI’s I think and another assualt on a female.

Hope most likely knew about this dude past.

• lovelyaries

@Mrs. Diva. Because you keep thinking it is lovelyovaries lol

• Bibi

@Luvn

:lol: Alrighty then..

• Bedazzled His Razzle

luVn_liFe… says:

@Diva and BiBi . . .
      —————
      she cant meet anyone round the way? you can be anyone on facebook… :no:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

*throws something at 56*
      ===============
      Diva says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Say what now? We got a likka shortage round here

IONO BUT I may have implied that uhhhh ummmm errrr uhhh IF, only IF, there wasn't anymore, YOU DONE IT *runs off*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      So letme get this straight….I'm the only dranker in these parts when likka missing I is accused? :rofl: #iainttheonlylushonSR

Betamax82 says:

So did anybody watch Catfish

What Channel?

• Gigi26

He isnt even a NFL Player anymore

WELP, she’ll be filing for an annulment very soon cuz he living off the hog that is her Olympic money. DUMMY :no:

luVn_liFe… says:

Speaking of Lunch . .
      But i went and it was Enjoyable.
      never again but i did it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      That Injan food is different and you have to have a required taste for it. That shyt is hot….I tried once and once ONLY! Neva agane

______________________________
      :blink: Oh mmmkay well um yeah she got herself a WINNER :rolleyes:

• Bedazzled His Razzle

Is this man serious???

DEEH HATAHZ CANT HOL ME BAICK
      DEEH HATAHZ CANT HOL ME BAICK
      DEEH HATAHZ CANT HOL ME BAICK
      DEEH HATAHZ CANT HOL ME BAICK
      DEEH HATAHZ CANT HOL ME BAICK
      DEEH HATAHZ CANT HOL ME BAICK
      DEEH HATAHZ CANT HOL ME BAICK
      DEEH HATAHZ CANT HOL ME BAICK

:smack:

I watched Catfish and knew that wasn’t a man by how she sounded. Sounded like a girl or pre teen boy. She should have jumped on her azz though!

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

That’s one homely lookin broad.

If I date outside of my ethnic background, you best believe even black women will look at her and say, “Damn, I can’t even be mad. That’s a bad b*tch there.”

I wonder if she was running around saying, “It’s MY day!”

As someone whose watched Bridezillas, I can attest that that phrase is enough to make you shake a mf to deff!

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Again, one less nigga in the pool sistahs got to deal with.
      __________________________
      Chhhiiidddd there are some sistas dealing with him :coffee:

• Gigi26

Speaking of Lunch . .
      But i went and it was Enjoyable.
      never again but i did it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      —————————————————
      I love Indian food but then again I have a thing for spicy food :yes:

• Betamax82

@ Keesh MTV it was funny to me girl met a guy online talked to him for 8 mos went to me him and it was a chubby 18 yr old lesbian :lol:

• http://www.landofpure.net iWhip

Diva!! :waves: <—domestic abuse hotline
      nun much aint feeling my best today suga. how bout u?

• luVn_liFe…

@angieGirl what is CATFISH??

@RAZZLE . . Thats what i used to tell her when she was up to her third FB love.
      My whole family was :clap: <-wiping their hands of her with that BS,I told her girl you can go up the street and pick up a loser,Fort lauderdales full of em!

@ Bedazzled …..:hahaha:

• Iheart

No new post yet? :waiting:

• Honycoatd

Fayla Fava,

Sorry late to response to you but I can understand that.

But from my experience… All whites are not the same. To me it is geographical in many sense. You can tell their tolerance in some cases based on location and cultural influence.

When I am in the Caribbean… everyone is the same no matter skin color (as you know).

In England… when I was growing up children use to have mean names for us that were mixed. They didn’t mess with much Blacks unless they were Africans. But now in my eyes you can say Blacks are more accepted. Blacks are quite not the minority (that goes to the Indian) and inter- mix of races is like getting pregnant and having a baby. Not alarming to them anymore.

Here in America is the only place I have seen racism (passively and aggressively). Sometimes depending on what they imply I tell them know all my children and myself are black and culturally we identify with being Jamaicans with English undertones. But it is hurtful to have mix children and someone saying negative things about them or calling them out their names.

No worries Ace :hug:
      <—BEEN dealing with basic bytch shyt all my days :shrug: #nobiggie

• Betamax82

@ YNH I said the same thing she traveled from Arkansas to Alabama to meet that gul it would have been some fighting going on

• http://www.philly.com/ J Said it!

Chris Brown signed with Wilhelmina Models too…. some folk aint happy.. can he live.. guess not

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

nun much aint feeling my best today suga. how bout u?
      ___________________________
      :hugs: DITTO over here – PMS headache that won’t go away

OFF TOPIC
      If you are getting bruised up during sex is that abuse :lol: I’ve got this dilemma

• luVn_liFe…

The spice was nice the look of the sauces the buttered chicken,curry chicken and peas wer in looked like baby Poo ..
      But I digress :\

So, Choco, when’s he coming over? :hahaha:

*runs* :kona:

BBL-gotta a mtg to attend.

Carrington says:

That’s one homely lookin broad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :applause: Exactly Carrington, if you’re going to go outside your race…don’t get a racehorse!

I want a food processor, mixer, bread maker and juicer. That is my xmas list!

Choco aka Hippie says:

Again, one less nigga in the pool sistahs got to deal with.
      __________________________
      Chhhiiidddd there are some sistas dealing with him

But it is some you be like…They can have his azz….like we be dun wrote they azz off or something.

luVn_liFe… says:

But I digress :\

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      That green stuff…..I couldn’t eat that :nono:

• Iheart

Choco aka Hippie says:

nun much aint feeling my best today suga. how bout u?
      ___________________________
      DITTO over here – PMS headache that won’t go away

OFF TOPIC
      If you are getting bruised up during sex is that abuse I’ve got this dilemma

__________________________

Nope. Don’t ask how i know :lol:

• Gigi26

@Carrington:

That’s the yt broads a lot of brothas that cross over go to, real regular looking broads or truck hit ones. I mean at least she doesn’t look pumped up with botox and all that. She’s pretty but maybe the athlete thing brought them together :thinking:

I know dude in college, he was handsome as hell. Got with a white chick who was beyond truck hit in the face. Looked like someone stomped on her face from the time she was born. He married her :shrugs: She must have something he likes cuz her face ain’t it at all.

• http://www.landofpure.net iWhip

*in my bus driver voice*

he goin to jail nah!

:shotsfired: @ Stranger

SERIOUSLY i bruise easily and I’m looking a like a lepper

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

I want a food processor, mixer, bread maker and juicer. That is my xmas list!

I got chu!!!

• Iheart

iWhip says:

*in my bus driver voice*

he goin to jail nah!

• Angiegirl

Betamax82 says:

Let HER tell it, its cause the cameras were there.

Aint a Nikkon, Kodak, Polaroid, or Fuji coulda held me back from beating her brawley azz!

iWhip says:

Diva!! <—domestic abuse hotline
      nun much aint feeling my best today suga. how bout u?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I hope you feel better soon sugah! Me well I got one more day to go then I'm on VACAY so a bish feeling mighty GOOD right about now! :dance:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Nope. Don’t ask how i know
      :rofl: :rofl: Shortyh this chit! SMDH – I was like is this REVENGE SEX? Him: Revenge for what

:think:

• Honycoatd

Why can’t people just date someone no matter the race but because there is progression with the person?

• ReadingIsFundamental

Red hand print on the ass is kind of enjoyable if it hits just right and right after a deep…

wait, this is a family blog; I can’t :kona:

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Im going to google this “Catfish”

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

@READING

WAS YOUR NAME THE SAME BECAUSE I CAN RECALL BACK IN THE DAY THAT WAS THE GOING SLOGAN FOR ANYBODY WHO DIDN’T SHARE THE SAME MENTALITY AS THE RIDE UNTIL WE DIE BRIDE PACK

• Betamax82

:lol: @ Angie

• Angiegirl

@LuVn, Catfish is a show where ppl meet online and fall in love and have their first encounter taped. There has only been one episode but the one next week is gonna be GRRRRRRRRRRREEEAAAATTTTTT! Two strippahs gon meet for the furst time. And the girl is a ratchett one, chest tats and black lip liner, my kinda show :yahoo:

But of course :wink:

I watched Saturday NIGHT Fever last night and that chit made me HAPPY :2dance: I love the 70’s

• Honycoatd

The chick plays soccer and she is a goalie. She is not an outfielder. She ducks and dives alot.

I think she is cute but I guess that is just me. I often think most people are cute. I have mostly seen ugly or scary people only in photos.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWEIL1pV2NE @NikkeMinxx

My little brother is weeping somewhere….

Carrington and Gigi yall seen the mother of Randy Moss’s children? He wrestles a linebacker every night but couldn’t be bothered to cross the middle for catch… :mad:

• Who Dat

Looked like someone stomped on her face from the time she was born.
      ^^ I am going to get FIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRED

:dead:

• Iheart

OOOOOOhhhhhhhh ReadingIsFundamental!!! Imma tellllll :lol:

Ohhhh I remember this!!!! didnt know they extended the shiat

• Honycoatd

Nice to see you Intense.

• TeaIsFinallyHere

My neighbor likes to get her @ss beat. She broke it off with the last abuser after he beat her butt cuz she confronted him in the club about him ”flirtin with another b!tch”. They came home and battled it out doors slamming slapping yelling it was rough to listen to. She put him put out yet he came back a few hours later (she let him in) and he beat her again. I finally called the cops (it was 5 in the morning) she insisted she was fine. In my head im thinking ”really bish I just listened to you cry and holler about how f+cked up you face is. I knew at that moment she likes drama and I will not get involved with her mess EVER! So early this morning her and the new bf get into long story short there was yelling and fumbling which led to mattress squeaks and her saying ”im gonna kick you off me” more yelling followed by moans and groans and her saying ”you better be here by 10” and ”dont have them mf’s in my house” #SillyHo

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Bruising from being grabbed when tryn to get away

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

@ Honycoatd,

I’m all for dating who you want, but I repeat, if I go outside of MY ethnic background, I’m gettin a dime.

I’m no racist by any means. I come from a mixed background.

PS: if I get a black woman, I need a dime. But I’m willing to accept 7 cent if it comes to it- but I repeat, I WANT a dime.

• luVn_liFe…

@AngieGirl LMAO…
      Sounds like some comical shyte,I shoulda Know bout it few yrs ago i woulda been watching my sis!

:newpost:

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

:waves: @HONEY

_____________________________
      :rofl: :rofl: LIES TOLD ON SR :wink:

• Who Dat

—————————————
      FOUR babies with her. I always gave Randy a pass tho for her…. Aint he from WestVa?

He aint have much to choose from. :no:

• ReadingIsFundamental

Intese

I’m not getting your full question. but…

I don’t remember what my name was back in my old SR days. I remember we started the “kona”… people didn’t like that much after awhile. I laughed when I saw people still use that. I remember when you first came here and people ate your CAPS up for filth. You held your own though. You got cursed out a plenty of day on here! I had to pop out for a few years to let the stalkers die off.

Still a lively bunch but, it seems Sandra keeps a stricter eye out. I’ll stay partially anon. I use to have a name you could click on for contact and personal info. That was a big mistake.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWEIL1pV2NE @NikkeMinxx

Dub #92 they probably been some kind of fuggin’ around since then.. Yo Something about the lesser of two evils, knowing the breed of dog you’re dealing with, and old bullshat is better than new… All of that probably applies here.

• Angiegirl

Keesh says:

Ohhhh I remember this!!!! didnt know they extended the shiat

They didnt really extend it, just that the dude that the movie was about got a bunch of emails from folk dealing with the same thing so he saw $$$$ and MTV gave him an old True Life camera crew, and now he got a show……YT folk so dayum clever

• DoNotDeleteMe

My neighbor who lives three doors down from me was getting the brakes beat off of her. Next thing I know, this skinty White gal belts out, “Don’t make me close one more door…I don’t wanna hurt anymore…” She sounded good. But I was like, “How can you sing after taking a pounding like that?” It was surreal because I heard that White boy’s fists putting the smack down on her…outside…on the patio!

• http://www.landofpure.net iWhip

Angiegirl says:

:dead: what channel it come on? :popcorn:

• Honycoatd

Carrington,

So you will take a Black woman being 7 cents but your other have to be a dime?

Come on hun… set the same expectations for both (imo).

Because if you get a 7 cents Blk Woman and happen to leave her for a dime then it will be in her eyes a defeat and insult because you traded up and got what you wanted.

Just go get what you want from the jump and if you happen to leave it won’t be because of looks… #my 3cents

iWhip says:

Angiegirl says:

Im watching one online now with dancers

_____________________________
      :rofl: :rofl: These neighbor stories sound cray

• http://www.landofpure.net iWhip

Honycoatd says:

they can & do sug :yes: aint that how u got here? :hug:
      when we can get past dumb chit like romney & his supporters then it will be more commonplace in this country. we still have a ways to go tho..

Fay-MTV Monday’s at 11pm

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Yeap, this chick got black liner on….wtf! She said ” she da type dat need to be murried in a house wit kidz” but dude name Scorpi0

• TeaIsFinallyHere

All that happened after last night he hit her she weeped for a while. Then I heard what sounded like a stampede going to the front door it was her making a run for it. This silly ho left the abuser him her place and she left ib her car

• Gigi26

He aint have much to choose from.

YIKES!! Yeah he only had a very slim picking :rofl:

• Who Dat

:wail: I got tears. I am gonna get FIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRED. DV is not funny yall. But these cray neighbors.

• DoNotDeleteMe

Every since I heard that smack down, I have decided that interracial dating is not for me. I am seriously afraid of White men. Nothing worse than a mean White drunk. They will kill the entire family. I know there are some Black knuckleheads…but a White knuckle-dragger is too risky for me!

Choco aka Hippie says:

_____________________________
      These neighbor stories sound cray

• Angiegirl

Keesh says:

:rofl: some shyt u just cant even make up girl!!!!

Is it the whole episode?

• http://www.landofpure.net iWhip

oh chit! :popcorn:

____________________________
      :haha:

• Honycoatd

Fayla Fava,

I know they do but has a society we put way too much into looks. I guess I am just picky with my aspects when I am looking for a partner.

I rather a poor man than a liar… ugly man with a good heart than a thief.

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

damn it was a sneak peak….nevamind. I cant wait to see who Lee is!!!

• TeaIsFinallyHere

All that happened after last night he hit her she weeped for a while. Then I heard what sounded like a stampede going to the front door it was her making a run for it. This silly ho left the abuser him her place and she left in her car. He said as she was running down the stairs ”man that b!tch crazy”. I have to agree if my hubby ever hit me I would have to go #KeKeWyatt and that @ss.

_________________________
      :rofl: Knuckle dragger :rofl: THE IRONY

• ReadingIsFundamental

The 7-11 owner dude hit on me one day. I felt like a straight up racist. Was kind of ashamed. :smack: I was like… mmm mmmm, I heard about ya’ll dessert men. I will not be one of many and I’m not a sex slave to no one!

I felt bad after but, come to find out, he did have three wives (one here) and was actively searching for another.

• http://www.landofpure.net iWhip

thx YNH! since these otha guhls jus RUDE! :rollseyes:

sooooo :dead: @DoNotDelete

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

I was watching a cartoon last night and the kid told the man “your a little cray cray” I bussed out laughing

@Fay
      I wished you well HMPH

CARTOONS ARE THE DEVIL nowadays anyway

• ReadingIsFundamental

* i meant to any one not no one.. oh well

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

Intese

I’m not getting your full question. but…

November 15, 2012 at 2:27 pm
      ^^^

YEP SHO DID, BUT I CERTAINLY STAYED AND PLAYED NO MATTER WHAT THEM HEFFAS FONTED TOWARDS ME

YOU ANSWERED MY QUESTION,YOUR NAME WAS DIFFERENT~

• Honycoatd

I prefer Black men as long as they identify as one and represents themselves as one.

I have only dated 1 white guy that actually identified as white and he was cool but my physical attraction to them are staggering.

• Who Dat

he was cool but my physical attraction to them are staggering.
      ———————————————-
      This mean you like that black cawk chile. :yes:

GONE head. Me too.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWEIL1pV2NE @NikkeMinxx

________________________________________________________
      1. So did/do you date a white guy who identified/y as black?
      2. “…my physical attraction to them are staggering.”.. Please clarify this statement. I must not understand what you mean becasue it kinda reads like you ARE attracted to them.
      3. “This mean you like that black cawk chile”…. yeah, I dont mind dating white guys, was even engaged to one. The physical attraction is virtually non existent though… except Josh Hartnett. Im convinced he could get it.

• http://www.landofpure.net iWhip

Choco :ashamed: i aint see guhl! where abt??

• http://www.landofpure.net iWhip

Intense or KDUB or RIF, or ANY of the SR elders :hi:
      who been postin the longest? & how long SR go back?? :popcorn:

• ReadingIsFundamental

Let’s see. I started posting around the middle to end of 2006. I left the fires around early 2010. I came back with a bullet proof vest on and an e-stalker firewall a few weeks ago.

• http://www.landofpure.net iWhip

:dead:

thank you!!! LOL!!!

• OutsidetheBox

Sandra used to have a rinky dink blog on blogspot. Its was “SRnews” or something. Thats what attracted me… her obvious not news spin :lol:

• pointhimout

“i now pronounce you man and wife. you may beat the ish outta ur bride.”

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST