In Case You Missed It: Real Housewives of Atlanta, Ep 4

Ayden and Phaedra Parks

I wish I could post all the emails from VH1 interns who have so-called “dirt” on the Real Housewives of Atlanta cast members. It’s easy to tell that the interns are sending these emails because who else would care?

NeNe Leakes diss Kim Zolciak

In last night’s episode, Kim Zolciak finally packed up to move from her leased mansion back to her rented townhouse. NeNe Leakes wonders why Kim can’t be honest and admit that her bad credit is the real reason she can’t afford to buy the mansion.

Last year we learned that season 4 was Kim’s final season as a cast member. But her own spin-off reality TV series flopped, which explains why Kim and her Falcons player husband, Kroy Biermann, are really moving back to the townhouse.

Ayden and Phaedra Parks

Former celebrity attorney Phaedra Parks and her husband, Apollo Nida, take their 1-year-old son, Ayden, for his “first” haircut.

In this episode Phaedra reveals (again) what Apollo did for a living after being released from prison in 2010. According to Phaedra, she met Apollo when he was a “master barber” working at a shop down the street from her home. That’s her latest story. Previously, Phaedra has said she met Apollo in college.

And newcomer Kenya Moore makes a home-cooked dinner for her fake date with Walter. Moore, who just met Walter, is already talking about marriage without first establishing a relationship based on real Love — not the dopamine-fueled fake love that most women fall victim to.

“Walter could be the one,” she says. A further indication that she’s clueless. And finally, the noise in the trees that we hear during the “date” are not tree frogs. The noise is caused by Cicadas which look like gigantic flying cockroaches.

• What The Hail?
  • Kandi Burruss’ TAGS Boutique to Dress Our Red Carpet HOSTESS at T.I.’s Birthday Bash!
  • In Case You Missed It: The Real Housewives of Atlanta, Episode 2
  • Kandi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday at Straits
  • Video courtesy of Yardie Goals

111 Responses to “In Case You Missed It: Real Housewives of Atlanta, Ep 4”

mzwhang90210 says:

Hello Sandraaaaa
      Hello erryonesssssssssssss!!

Hope everybody had a happy holiday!!

Phaedra’s son is a lil cutie!!

I fell off watching this show awhile back…guess I’ll be checkin it out again.

LSLH says:

Not the roaches! Burnnnnnnn…….

Morning!! Heyyyyy @mzwhang

but why aint nobody saying that Porsha said “fraudulent slip” last night :coffee: oh we aint here for correct english? :shrugs:

WUT IZ UR PROBLEM NOW says:

Oh this show still exist… :think: I thought everytime I saw the title it was reruns… Let me know when it does die off… I’ll ignore the real reruns.. :coffee:

mzwhang90210 says:

:wave:
      Dancer Bee Booooo
      Wut <~~be good ta-day!!

Sandra if it was a "fake date" then the talk about marriage is fake also no? You know these scripted shows use that instant love…just add water!

:waves: @MzWhang, Wut, Dancer

Portia is a lil simple…
      Nene my bish…
      Phaedra full of chit…
      Kim need something but iono what…

All I got :tea:

Breezy says:

Last night was boring but I do find it funny how Phaedra changed the subject when Cynthia told her she had her on recording lol.. so fake, own up to your ish… And Kim ugh so pointless and boring. I hear she is getting a spin off show smdh.. porsia is an air head..

WUT IZ UR PROBLEM NOW says:

mzwhang90210 says:

Dancer Bee Booooo
      Wut <~~be good ta-day!!
      ———————
      :blink: How are you going to tell me to be good while you continue to post the gravies you post huh? :nono: No promise! :rofl:

MsB2u says:

:waves:WELL ITS BACK TO WORK FOR ME ,HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY

Milky says:

:wave:
      bibi
      mzwhang
      wut
      dancerbee
      lslh

Donna del Gatto says:

I’ll have to catch up on this later tonight…but ummm, Kenya’s man looks like somebody my auntie may have dated back in like ’87. He got that older man still trying to come off as sexy kind of vibe to him…I hate his hair… that is all….

Ty says:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

It doesnt help that Phaedra has Dwight’s ol’ Steve the black ken doll with a relaxer faboulus fairy azz around the baby either.
      Had to bring this up here :rofl: Fab Fairy azz :crying:

bnatural says:

Sandra, I just read that Kim and Kroy have landed their own spin-off….

Phaedra was caught in a LIE….Cynthia was NOT pleased with her…

Kenya is too desperate….I’m embarrassed at her begging….

Kim…BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGG…just make her and Sweetie go away already

Kandi…keep doing your THANG!!! but she needs to confront Kim already….

Porsha is a BEARD….you hear me….a BEARD….

Cynthia is boring too….nothing exciting about her… :shrug:

mzwhang90210 says:

WUT IZ UR PROBLEM NOW says: How are you going to tell me to be good while you continue to post the gravies you post huh? No promise!
      ________________________
      :rofl: :rofl:

:wave:
      Milkayyy
      Bibi

:wave: Milky
      MsB2u
      BiBi
      mzWhang
      Dancer

Ty says:

I bet she wish she had that $40k she spent on flowers :rolleyes:

sassyshe says:

Hey,all. So Kim supposedly got her spin off show but they gave it no release date

Milky says:

@luvn :kiss: hey bew how was ur turkey day!!

:waves: @MIlky, Luvn

Porsha is a BEARD….you hear me….a BEARD….

I wonder..cuz her hubby was lookin at her like…really?

:waves: @Ty

:cosign: on them flowers..

WUT IZ UR PROBLEM NOW says:

MILKY!!!! :yahoo:<—me working off turkeyday weight… making room for christmas weight…

@Bibi

Ion like Porsha either….she acts like a dingbat cheerleader or something…

LuvMySailor says:

———————————
      Actually her spin-off got great ratings and she’s getting 2nd season. I liked her on the spin-off. She was a different Kim.

I like Nene, but considering she doesn’t OWN a home either she has no room to talk about Kim’s credit.
      The only ones on the show with money on their own are Phaedra and Kandi.

According to Tamara Tattles, Kim and Kroy basically squatted in the home after the lease ended even after they made an offer on the home. Kendra apparently felt Kim was disrespectful of her in her spin-off AND Kim still owes Kendra money for decorating, so Kendra put them out. However she was within her right because their lease had ended.

Ty says:

And finally, the noise in the trees that we hear during the “date” are not tree frogs. The noise is caused by Cicadas which look like gigantic flying ****roaches.
      _________
      :rofl: I was wondering if he just moved here myself..frogs dude :crying:

:hugs:

Bibi
      luvn
      ty
      donna

I thought it was hilarious that Kenya’s aunt basically said I knew her azz was lying about you chasing her!! :hahaha:

Kim annoyed me..soooo now the house is haunted?? Sweetie actually talked some sense when she said soo you dont think we rushing for time because you waited until the last minute to leave??

Giiiirrll Pha pha tried her best to talk her way out of that lie!!! I would have said “a hehehe hell! and played that damn voicemail” I swear voicemails are a pandemic gettin folks caught up and chit!! :rofl:

@Donna

When that heffa said 265 days though?? :huh: Isn’t an education standard for those who grew up well to do???

mzwhang90210 says:

:waves:
      Donna
      LuvN
      Ty
      Sassy

I cooked all nite Wed…and 1/2 day Thurs. Then I ate contiously until Sunday evening.

:eek: <~~my expression when I got on the scale this a.m.

@dancer

:dance:

Bibi says:

<—-will never visit GA again in fear of seeing a cicada…the fear is real :no:

bnatural says:

LuvMySailor says:

———————————
      The only ones on the show with money on their own are Phaedra and Kandi.
      ————————–

This account makes total sense…this doesn’t even seem that bad….Kroy better watch out…he will go into some serious debt over if he’s not careful….I know that they make good money with the reality TV show, well over $800,000 a year soooo….I hope they are saving it or investing…something…

@Bibi

And didn’t she also say “fraudulent slip”??? :hahaha:

@mzwhang

:waves:

Smonae80 says:

What’s up :waves: Mzwhang, Dancer, Milky, LHLH, Bibi, Breezy,Ty, & Bnatural

Donna wasn’t me, I don’t even know anyone’s Twitter names on here

I just can’t with none of these bishes :crying:

Phaedra should’ve owned up to what she said.

Cynthia :yawn:

NeNe :yawn: I couldn’t stand her loud azz for the longest, but she seems to be ina better place now. Hopefully, that lasts, but knowing her designer name droppin azz, ain’t chit changed. :shrugs:

I like Kandi, but I wish she would put Kim and Sweetie (yessir massa) in their places.

Kim, Sweetie, and Kenya get the biggest “Bish Bye” ever.

Portia is on straight up “Airhead Status.”

Good Morning :waves:

@Smonae

:lol: ok, gotcha!

@MIlky, Luvn

Porsha is a BEARD….you hear me….a BEARD….

I wonder..cuz her hubby was lookin at her like…really?
      ——————
      girl he talks like he stay getting stuffed in the mouf :coffee:

Ty says:

When that heffa said 265 days though?? Isn’t an education standard for those who grew up well to do???
      Nope because I said the same thing about Willow not being able to do basic math and some Roses said I was hating and she will have accountants to count for her :rolleyes:

Beauty fades…stupid is forever :coffee:

:rofl: @Donna

Sure did :lol: I’m sorry but if I were her family I would distance her from the charity a little…make her file or something just gotta color code em or something…make it easy :lol:

Ty says:

Bibi says:

<—-will never visit GA again in fear of seeing a cicada…the fear is real
      _______
      They dont bother u Bibi…they just like hanging out on your deck/patios :rofl:

Ayden is such a cute lil chunky baby….who just throws away $20,000 on a 2 year old’s birthday??? “we dont throw birthday parties, we throw experiences” GTFOH the baby is NOT going to remember that specific birthday. A private room at the aquarium with pizza cake and ice cream with age appropriate guest would have sufficed. that there is just a few hundred but it’s way less than the amount she was willing to spend for the baby not to remember it!

@Ty

:lol: At least Willow is still correctable Portia however :no:

Dayum Phaedra’s baby is growing up fast.

That baby got Phaedra’s ol busted up mouf too.

Milky says:

:hi:
      smonae
      choco
      ty
      donna
      bnatural
      whip
      motherjefferson

:buttshake: <———–me twerkin off all of the turkey day meal…
      I made a skrawberry cake and tried to eat it all by myself. twerks triple time!

@Bibi

I promise I can’t stand a pretty bish who’s STUPID. There’s nothing worse and it makes you want to blow your head off dealing with them.

dancerbee93 says:

@ty right!!! I try and try with Porsha buutttt she just needs to go back wherever she came from “aint nobody checking on you land”

Smonae80 says:

It’s funny how Pheadra changed the subject when she got caught being messy
      Kim azz is crazy, she know that house out of they league. Kenya is really throwd off, dude better run.

@Ty

:lol: I think I saw one here once..the noise alone :no: U woulda sworn I was a track star :rofl:

@Milky

:hugs:

@Donna

Right! I’m pretty accepting but if I feel I’m losing brain cells by listening to you….I can’t be held accountable :lol:

:ashamed: Takes a lot not to be a smartazz :lol:

Milky says:

:buttshake: @ man
      :hi: razzle dazzle

Gigi26 says:

Maaan Phaedra done promised Apollo a life of champagne wishes and caviar dreams and he took the bait! Got him a girl that can bail him out and get the charges dropped.

Phaedra boo, stop trying to class up Aoollo. That negro is hood till the day he die. Accept it.

If I were Phaedra I would have spinned it to make it seem like there was more to what I said since it cut off after she said what she said… I would have been like “I was saying I knew you were going to be busy so it was cool that you werent there, that’s why I said it, I could have said it differently but I didnt” :lol:

Bibi says:

Apollo is kinda fine though :tea: A lil too high yella for me but still..

Gigi26 says:

That baby got Phaedra’s ol busted up mouf too.

:ghost:

bnatural says:

Milky says:

smonae
      choco
      ty
      donna
      bnatural
      whip
      motherjefferson
      <———–me twerkin off all of the turkey day meal…
      I made a skrawberry cake and tried to eat it all by myself. twerks triple time!
      ———————

Hey Milky, Luv_in….and everyone else who's shouted me out :waves:

I don't see longevity in Phaedra and Apollo's marriage…. :shrug:

dancerbee93 says:

Nothing about Kenya and the young muhammad ali is believable. You can tell he is just there for the pay period submission

this bish pinto said “my family’s doing pretty good for us to be in the umm…what do you call it? *pauses* The recession? Yea the recession” :eek: are you that… neh-mineee :facepalm:

Gigi26 says:

Southern Gentleman my ass, Phaedra raising him to be a damn sissy and i’ma need Apollo to intervene!

Ty says:

:wave: @ Milky

:dead: @ Whang and that damn dog with the lacefront glued to her eyebrows like Nikki

—————-
      she is too!!!!

_______
      heyyyyy miss milkyyyyyyyyy :cheers:

Gigi26 says:

And when Kenya dude said he “MLK of towing contracts” I just about died…nigga shut up and eat the food and Kenya’s puss with his greased up hair ass….

Ty says:

Bibi says:

Apollo is kinda fine though A lil too high yella for me but still..
      ________
      Yes indeed! Im not into light dudes but he is definitely eye candy

I’m still tripping on how Kenya wigged out when Walter said he asked Kandi out…ok the chick declined and it was probably because she has a man…IT AINT KENYA 24/8 YES I SAID 24/8 because in her world she has an extra 24hrs to be about her. lol

_________

That’s who he looks like! Or a buffed up Clifton Davis…. no bueno! :no:

Milky says:

Whang and that damn dog with the lacefront glued to her eyebrows like Nikki

_______________________________
      i thought someone had snatched mzwhang doggie’s wig in a catfight!

Yes indeed! Im not into light dudes but he is definitely eye candy
      ————————
      :cosgin: Girlllll and Phaedra knows that nickel learned to cut hair in the pen.. :nono:

lovezoe says:

Nene too funny on The New Normal.

Walter uses a rinse in his hair… no bueno… :no:

Keesh says:

Good Afternoon Roses :waves:

Ty says:

No just be real and stand on what u said especially if thats how u felt. I cant deal with phony heffas :nono: I bet she tried to check whomever forwarded the message too *smh*

Donna del Gatto says:

oh and his name is “Walter”….no bueno…

:waves: @Razzle, Lovezoe

I can never catch the new normal..there’s something I watch at the same time :thinking:

MissHarlem says:

Its seems Kandi’s Mom is more willing to tell Kim off about that comment than Kandi.

mzWhang ;did you get ur Turkey ass??

Gigi26 says:

Girlllll and Phaedra knows that nickel learned to cut hair in the pen..
      —————————
      :yes: and truth be told I betcha he was getting hella bytches too when he got out the pen! Barbers get puss by the truckload!

Milky says:

:hi: keesh
      gigi

So Sleepy! Me that is…

Bad Influence says:

:yawn: i cannot deal with all these blind mofo’s today!

fugg yo eye exam hoe! :chase:

These mofo’s came in my office in my space and tried to hustle me into going to the holiday party (tix are free for me though I can see why BUT my office, since we are a detachment, is having our own thing) I said I dont have a date (hubby and I are stationed at two different bases) Both dudes was like “so we dont have dates” Me: IDK… gotta find a sitter for the baby… them: “bring the kid” me: :blink: “Ummmmm I’ll think on it.” The thirst is real since we not apart of their element and what not :lol:

Gigi26 says:

:hugs: Milky!

mzwhang90210 says:

Milky says:

Whang and that damn dog with the lacefront glued to her eyebrows like Nikki

_______________________________
      i thought someone had snatched mzwhang doggie’s wig in a catfight!
      __________________________-

Heyyyyy MissHarlem
      Razzle
      LoveZoe
      Bnat

Apollo is fine …I lubbb me some yella/red mens!

Donna del Gatto says:

oh and his name is “Walter”….no bueno…
      ———————–
      right!!! Any man named Walter hangs with the likes of Greg’s old school pimp talking azz and sneezes in a handkerchief!! ewwwwwwww

Gigi26 says:

Girlllll and Phaedra knows that nickel learned to cut hair in the pen..
      —————————
      ———–
      Like Brian Pumper??? :lolsign:

Keesh says:

This whole damn circus, comedy reality show is to funty to me! I held off on watching Walking Dead for an hour but it was well worth it when Phaedra got caught in that lie!! Ole girl said, she dont even use that language..

Donna del Gatto says:

oh and his name is “Walter”….no bueno…
      ———————–

:wail: I hatchuuu!!!!

@Keesh Phaedra is a PK! A PREACHER’S KID!!! The whole universe knows she does a truckload of dirt from time to time :lol: Be trying to uphold this image knowing her mammy gonna be watching but forgets about the behind the scene stuff :lol:

Keesh says:

Kim such a damn liar…Auntie why havent you did a story on Kendra and Kim Zolzwhack and that damn property she was so called leasing. I need the tea on that and I need it hot.

Gigi26 says:

Like Brian Pumper???

:rofl: :rofl:

——————-
      The only thing that bit her was that lie bug!!! giiirrlll what made me irritated was the nervous laugh whilst trying to think of a lie… I would have said “oh girl listen to this voicemail i received” and then would have given her :blink: I hate beating around the bush..take it to the head and lets keep it moving..

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Gigi26 says:

Girlllll and Phaedra knows that nickel learned to cut hair in the pen..
      —————————
      ———–
      Like Brian Pumper??? :lolsign:
      ———-

Torae says:

I thought he was a personal trainer lol, now he was a barber. Phaedra, just stop!

Hershey says:

Like Brian Pumper??? :coffee:

Justin Slayer :heart:

#hecangetit

Hershey says:

Like Brian Pumper???

Justin Slayer

#hecangetit
      ————-
      YES….HE….CAN! He doesnt ever look amused at Phaedra’s foolery

Hershey says:

Does Apollo realize that his wife is ashamed of who he is? :shrugs:

Hershey says:

Like Brian Pumper???

Justin Slayer

#hecangetit
      ————-
      YES….HE….CAN! He doesnt ever look amused at Phaedra’s foolery
      ———-
      I guess Apollo got that hammer… :think: He would have to if he was around me, he look like he got a problem all the time. N*cca Phaedra is paying the bills so you have something to smile about :grin:

Milky says:

All i can say is Apollo’s body is right. He could benchpress me anyday,i would need a bag ofa his face though. #notfondoflightskinnededed

dancerbee93 says:

I guess Apollo got that hammer… He would have to if he was around me, he look like he got a problem all the time. N*cca Phaedra is paying the bills so you have something to smile about
      ——————
      girl his problem is Phaedra!!! I would be angry too if my wife is a walking buffoon.. I did not see not one “child” of his age…That party was for her and her craziness..At least she can use the same drum line to her funerals

MissHarlem says:

MZWHANG :waves:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Nathaniel Leakes’ car got repossessed while she was out dining!

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Nathaniel Leakes’ car got repossessed while she was out dining!
      ———
      :hailnaw:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

I CANT STAND KIM ARSE, AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT HEFFA THINKS NOW THAT SHE’S MARRIED SHE’S TO BIG TO SHOOT WITH THE OTHER CHICKS

imsojazzy says:

NeNe got money now. She worth $4.5 million. so i doubt anything is being repo’d now. Phaedra is worth $2 mill and Kandi worth $20. haven’t check on the other chicks.

cute_BIG_gul says:

auntie!
      “And newcomer Kenya Moore makes a home-cooked dinner for her fake date with Walter.”
      U called it a fake date but didn’t call out the fact she gave him a TRADER JOES tv dinner and ready made salad, then made a point to reference her hard work when talkin about the direction of their relationship. Plus when he met her fam, she had excuses about y he didn’t talk about considerin marriage. If the fact he is even meetin ur fam is a monument then y wouldn’t he want to talk to ur fam about it? if a man loves u to the point he told her aunt he would have to to get married again, he would have let ur fam know his intentions with u.
      u can tell how he looks at her and talks to her he just not that into her, she need to read the book.
      I remember Pheadra from the episodes of Tiny&Toya and always feel like she’s puttn up a front, cuz both of those women are “hood”, then after the joined the show lying about her pregnancy….her credit been bad w/ me ever since, she cnt be that good a lawyer if she is this bad at lying.
      p.s.
      if the father of ur child is a “master barber” y wasn’t the baby’s FIRST cut at home??

jamil2008 says:

Dwight: “welcome to the ‘Georgier’ aquarium ladies and gentlemen” I know I wasn’t the only one who caught that. LMAO! He tried…

DoNotDeleteMe says:

cute_BIG_gul says:

p.s.
      _____________________________

Exactly! My Grandson’s Paw Paw is a regular barber and we have never paid for a haircut…and never will!

DoNotDeleteMe says:

imsojazzy says:

__________________________

It happened this Saturday outside of Frank Ski’s restaurant. Net worth does not necessarily mean liquid assets. It could mean how much she will earn under her current contract…not how much is actually in the bank. And entertainers are only paid twice a year (every six months). Most entertainers take out a loan against their earnings and when their pay day comes, they owe out more than comes in. Apparently, Nathaniel has monthly expenses upwards of $17,000.00 so it won’t take long for her to blow through her riches…not wealth. There is a big difference.

mistarie says: