Is Pink trying to get Queen Latifah and her ex back together?

Queen Latifah Jeanette Jenkins Pink

Sandrarose.com broke the story that Queen Latifah and her longtime lover Jeanette Jenkins had split up. After months of denials from both camps, and Queen Latifah’s production company withholding advertisements from this blog, the truth was finally revealed.

Now that all the opportunities that were available to Jenkins when she was with Latifah have all dried up, she wants Latifah to take her back.

Star magazine reports that Jeanette’s friend Pink hopes to “reignite the spark” between Jeanette and Latifah. But, as you know, once the dopamine fades, so too does the spark.

From Star magazine (via Rhymeswithsnitch) The rap icon and actress dated Jeanette for about eight years before ending the relationship in 2011. And even though Queen began seeing choreographer Eboni Nichols shortly after, insiders tell Star that Jeanette misses her ex so Pink is trying to help.

“Pink loves Jeanette and still thinks she and Queen make the perfect couple,” stated the insider. “There are whispers that Eboni and Queen aren’t so happy together right now, so Pink thinks this would be a great time to reach out.”

Pink’s secret plan: invite the former loves to a dinner party, in hopes of reigniting the spark.

• Queen Latifah’s ex, Monifah, speaks out on dating women
  • Queen Latifah Comes Out of the Closet (Finally)
  • Queen Latifah: ‘It doesn’t matter to me what the blogs are writing’
  • The Real Reason Queen Latifah’s Lover Dumped Her

121 Responses to “Is Pink trying to get Queen Latifah and her ex back together?”

Donna del Gatto says:

:think:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

was there supposed to be a picture as well to this post??

AWWWW :love:

*sprinkles DOPAMINE all over this post*

Let’s be irresponsible starting now, like it’s Wednesday or something!!!!! :lol:

Things I want Pink and Jeanette to work on:

Pank NOT being so fuggin BOX shaped. She is shaped like a 14 yo soccer playin BOY.

As her personal trainer JEANETTE is there some squats or something Alecia can do?

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Anywho…dont you hate when others dont try and hook you and an ex back up because THEY THINK you all are good for each other…. I love pink, but she’s going to have to do me a favor for this if it’s true… __/

San says:

Iheart says:

@Kdub, You will leave Pink and her boxiness alone!! :rofl: Anybody that can do all them damn acrobatics while singing live is good in my book :thumbsup:

I want you to worry about her Pank Alecia and her possible STEROID use. Her face is becoming more and more MASCULINE. She is one shot away from looking like Chyna Doll.

Worry about THAT as her personal trainer Jeanette.

pointhimout says:

lol at hanger on’ers like Jeanette who just dont get it. Amber Rose got it and ran with it. Latifah’s contacts are HER contacts, not Jeanette’s. We move on.

Why are people so hell bent on QL coming out of a closet? When she finally does in 2015, we’ll all yawn because 1. most dont care and 2. the rest won’t be surprised. It’s her life. I just want her to take that dumb ass Single Ladies show off the air before I can fully support her again.

JENNAY get back jack…. Where you going? :waiting:

San says:

Swear I can’t watch that show.

Latifah’s contacts are HER contacts, not Jeanette’s. We move on.
      ==============
      Very True :coffee:

Hmmmp, she’d be better writing in to SR to semi-jumpstart her “career” back up IMB…

Chyna Doll
      ————
      :dead: LOL I remember while play rasslin’ (rasslin’=wrestling) as a kid I used to always want to be Chyna Doll :ashamed:

MissHarlem says:

Something about PINK has always annoyed me and I just cant quite eloquently put my finger on it :thinking:

<–is going on the record stating that Honycoatd is a sweet and innocent poster. There are just cultural differences which make her posts "seem" alittle different.

She is a sweetie pie IMB

iWhip says:

mmhmm, gone & spill that :tea: Aunt Tea!

mzwhang90210 says:

GM Sandra!!
      GM Erryonesssss
      :waves:
      San
      JenEEE
      Kdubbbb
      Razzle Dazzle
      Donna
      :karate:

Poor Jeanette.
      As far as Queen coming out of the proverbial closet…I saw her in there during her Living Single days!

Good luck to all parties involved!!

San says:

Swear I can’t watch that show.
      ———–
      But I can. :lol:

15 Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Chyna Doll
      ————

:dead: Cause my mama say rasslin and be serious as hell too :rofl:

SON, her mid section has always bothered me :shrug: I think they call that a long torso or something along those lines…

iWhip says:

mzwhang90210 says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

*sprinkles DOPAMINE all over this post*
      ___________________________

17 <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

She is a sweetie pie IMB

Random as hell and where did this come from? :lol:

Herro Mih Whann

:karate: <–with one patch over my eye!

:love: Living Single

Whang Whang & Fay Bay :hugs:

mzwhang90210 says:

:waves:
      FayFayyyyy what time should I show up for din din on turkey day…cuz I KNOW ur throwin down!!

iWhip says:

MissHarlem says:

:cosign: even tho i enjoy her music, hey bewski! :hug:

It came off my fingertips :D Naw, I saw something while perusing on here, but I apparently missed alot :lol:

:dead: @26

Hopefully this story is untrue. That would be very messy of Pink considering La is in a relationship with someone else.

NaijaGal says:

MissHarlem says:

========================
      is it the fact she came out all sista-fied but then got with Cary Hart and became rock?, no? ok

*I like ‘rock’ Pink but a spade is a spade* :tea:

mzwhang90210 says:

*pokes outcha OTHA eye* :karate:

Heyyyyy iheart!

MissHarlem says:

SON first off who in the hell left the gate open for that random comment :lol: will not comment any further on that and second no matter what interview I read its her in between the lines language I dont like.

:steer: Gone put on your best Turkey Day Kimono MzWhang :hahaha:

I’mma pick you up :rofl:

lexdiamonz says:

king latifah looks like an agressive “butch” in bed :rofl:

spiceykay says:

I like the Queen and Jeanette together too.

iWhip says:

MzWhang :rofl: long as u leave that damn dog at home!

for real tho, we’re going to my sister’s house & i’m just gonna cook a dish or two to help. it’s her show tho :yes:

hey puddin pop! :hug:

Iheart :love: sup buttacup?

mzwhang90210 says:

Bedazzled His Razzle says: Ok so maybe it’s just me who cant see the photo involved in this post???? Cause all I see are words!! no hint of a photo at all!!
      Its just YOU Razzle..there are like 15 pics up there!
      :haha:

I kid..I KID!

———–
      she came out like that because LA Reid wanted her to… I believe she wanted to do Rocp (rock+pop) her whole life until he got his hands on her.

SON, it jsut came into my mind :shrug: LOL!
      I guess I’ve never seen those :shrug: *ends this with a IWJS* :lol:

iWhip says:

Herro Mih Whann

:rofl: hatechu for dis AND yo gravi!

Can we discuss ATLHH (Atlanta House-Heffas)? :waiting: Kim is really irritating me with her ghetto fabulous azz, Sweetie’s weave is killing me softly, I wish somebody would rag Kenya’s old azz, etc. Who’s with me on this?

MissHarlem says:

FAYLA :hug: heyyy boo

NAIJA that is a start :yes:

mzwhang90210 says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says: Gone put on your best Turkey Day Kimono MzWhang
      :hahaha: ok!!

iWhip says: MzWhang long as u leave that damn dog at home!
      :thumbsup:

NaijaGal says:

MissHarlem says:

========================

*I like ‘rock’ Pink but a spade is a spade*

On her behind the music she said it was “the label” that wanted to market her that way when she first came out :shrugs:

I like rock Pink better.

^^^^
      Lord KNOWS I love me some Pank Alecia music…but a white ghul from Philly named Alecia… I always gave her the side eye.

(whispers dont stone me… :kona: )

hey puddin pop! :hug:

Imma take this :hug: even if it wasn’t meant for me :D #butiknowitwas

iWhip says:

*changes pandora station from corinne bailey rae so ion commit suicide* :shank:

Betamax82 says:

I bet $20.00 that the Kangs strap on is blue

iAmChan says:

@ <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers

I responded to you downstairs.

Unpredictable says:

:cosign: I just want Kim’s ass to leave and take Kenya & Porsha with her :rollseye:

iWhip says:

Tis true Iheart. LA & Babyface chose that image for her when she 1st came out. it wasn’t her idea :no:

but it’s something sneaky i aint feeling about her :shrug:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

:lol: da fuuuuuug? maybe I need to close out and open up again because I refreshed like fiddy-le’um times

Ty says:

:dead: @ Dub saying Pink is shaped like Spongebob :rofl:

MissHarlem says:

MIRS *sigh* do we have to discuss the foolishness? Ok well first off I cant wait for Kim’s last episodes to hurry up and finish. Who in the hell pays all that money for landscaping on a property that you dont OWN.

:karate: What dog you got up there now? :thinking:

cougar lover says:

just like a simple minded jump-off the think they have leverage after they leave an A-lister. sista girl<—lol should have just kept them legs spead for latifah to get her scissor on…

NaijaGal says:

===================
      nah I watched her Behind the Music years back (not the most recent ones) and she was always ‘down’ even was part of a ‘soulful’ girl group

Ion see no pic either Razzle :lol:

iWhip says:

DTTS :kiss: <—like zee french

how was ur weekend suga?

Ty says:

Unpredictable says:

Did u see when they zoomed in on Kenya’s feet :crying: Get cho size chile :rofl:

Donna del Gatto says:

:hi: @mzwhang

mzwhang90210 says:

Bedazzled His Razzle says: da fuuuuuug? maybe I need to close out and open up again because I refreshed like fiddy-le’um times
      I’m just kiddin RAZZY!! Ain’t no pic up thurrr!

Iheart says:

@Harlem, I was thinking the same damn thing bout her and her 40 g’s worth of landscaping :rollseyes:

NaijaGal says:

Unpredictable says:

Can we discuss ATLHH (Atlanta House-Heffas)? Kim is really irritating me with her ghetto fabulous azz, Sweetie’s weave is killing me softly, I wish somebody would rag Kenya’s old azz, etc. Who’s with me on this?
      =============================
      so I take it Kim no longer feels she’s a black woman trapped inside a white body

@Iheart, I died when Portia said, “Kenya, what year did you when, nineteen-ninety what????” :rofl: She said, “you’re so old, the year didn’t come up in the search engine” :dead:

Ty says:

NeNe writes on her Bravo blog,

The negative things Kandi said before coming to my event: people who are intimidated by my future always bring up my past, but I never focus on who is against me because I have sooooo many people that are for me. If I stopped and focused on the negative, I could not be where I am today! I’m a tough girl, and I can take when shots are fired at me, but you better be able to take what I shoot back!
      Oh, here’s a note for you Kandi: instead of being negative towards me, the person you really need to check has checked you so many times in so many ways even while standing in your house, but you can’t see that right? It’s just me, right?
      Righttttttt!

NaijaGal says:

Kim lies about everything…if there was landscaping done, I’m more than certain Bravo paid for that ish for her wedding

Iheart says:

@Naija, She just can’t let it show cause her white husband from Montana doesn’t approve :coffee:

Ty says:

What are yall thoughts on Porsha :coffee:

:hug: iWhip, glad to be back at work because too much needs to be done on the weekends :wail: #youknowiamworkingonanastronaut :huh:

I bet $20.00 that the Kangs strap on is blue

^^ And that she wears it…nevermind. I aint. NOPE.

:kona:

Iheart says:

@Unpre, When the camera zoomed in on Kenya’s ashy feet i fell out my damn chair :rofl: Them foots looked like the one in @Man’s gravi :hahaha:

mzwhang90210 says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says: What dog you got up there now?
      _______________________________________________
      That's her turkey disguise. Shes gonna use it to try to sneak on the White House grounds to see Bo! :shhhh:

@Bird..I never looked at it in THAT light. Somebody trying to fix the exes back up doesn't even consider the feelings of the new person involved. Good point!

@Harlem, Ty, Iheart & Naija, Kim is like one of those ghetto bishes that live in the projects, but gotta brand new Lexus parked outside. :lol: Wearing Gucci and chit, but sheets hanging up as curtains.

Bish put out all that money for landscaping. She thought she had a friend. :rofl:

NaijaGal says:

Kandi ‘ion know nothing about birthing babies’ Burress annoys me

MissHarlem says:

IHEART fck the size did you see the ash and corns on them chits :nono: that right there is violation.

I bet $20.00 that the Kangs strap on is blue

^^ And that she wears it…nevermind. I aint. NOPE.

Just git i say!! Git on ret nah!! :mad:

lol should have just kept them legs spead for latifah to get her scissor on
      —————-
      :shotsfired: at the visual :wail:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Oh wheeww! I was about to be :mad: about not seeing the pictues :lol:

Kenya’s feet looked like she been Flinstoning cars and chit. Using them chits as the gas and brake. :rofl: Her foots had a rough life.

NaijaGal says:

=====================
      her p-popping must be legendary…the way she’s turned out that 26 year old boy into becoming a father of 4…you just know his parents are beyond disgusted

iWhip says:

TY

NeNe writes on her Bravo blog,

Righttttttt!

oh my! who she tambout?? :popcorn:

MissHarlem says:

MIRS thats how you know she aint never about her money. Business and associates (bc that girl was not no damn friend) is black and white.

Righttttttt!
      —————
      :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lol should have just kept them legs spead for latifah to get her scissor on

:shocked:

:hurl:

@ Dub saying Pink is shaped like Spongebob
      ————————————–
      That is what she need to be worried about. Not who Jeanette fawking. Can she help your badly built azz. Worry about that. She is cut…dont get me wrong… but she is shaped like a cast reject for RuPaul’s Drag Race.

Donna del Gatto says:

I think I’m the only one who feels some kind of way about Kenya’s foolery and appearance on RHOA. I always thought she was the cat’s meow in the looks department, and she was like my bff in my head…but I can’t co-sign this shyt she’s pulling lately… :no: my feelings are HURT, ya heard me??? I :heart: me some Kenya Moore… :ashamed:

Fay she talmbout Kim

Porsha seems ok so far, but ummmmm, who has their husband bring them gifts to a charity event??? Oh yeah, didn’t a certain FOB do that???? Nevermind…..

MissHarlem says:

FAYLA Nene is talking about Kim in reference to Kandi

I like to read the blogs after the show to see what they had to say about the show.

mzwhang90210 says:

:karate: Imma borrow ya car… :steer: don’t worry..I’ll put gas in it…bb1!!!

Ty says:

I bet $20.00 that the Kangs strap on is blue

^^ And that she wears it…nevermind. I aint. NOPE.
      _________
      :dead:

Iheart says:

@Donna, You are not the only one ma’am :no: I have to say i am shocked at her behavior on the show because i have always thought of her as one of the classy women in hollyweird.

@NAIJA
      “@Naija, She just can’t let it show cause her white husband from Montana doesn’t approve
      =====================

Kim look like she can suck a nigga into some sort of brain aneurysm.

That nigga look like he ain’t had a coherent thought in years.

@ Dub saying Pink is shaped like Spongebob
      ————————————–

:dead: :dead: :ghost: I HATECHEW :crying:

Unpredictable says:

Kenya’s feet looked like she been Flinstoning cars and chit. Using them chits as the gas and brake. Her foots had a rough life.

========
      GOO TO THE :kona: !!! :rofl:

Iheart says:

Those Miss America, I mean, USA, checks done ran out. She gotta pump up the drama for that Bravo cash. :lol:

Donna del Gatto says:

@Iheart

IKR! I thought she was in like the top 3 most beautiful women on the PLANET and I just always LIKED her for some reason…but I get :mad: at her when I’m watching the tube lately… :(

Ty says:

:cosign: Mirs

She doesn’t realize that her and that tag a-long (Sweetie) are ghetto az hell :nono:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@NAIJA
      =====================

Kim look like she can suck a nigga into some sort of brain aneurysm.

That nigga look like he ain’t had a coherent thought in years

:dead: Soooo you saying Kim sucking ninjaz dumb and chit????

Donna del Gatto says:

@Mirs

I know….for shame… :smack:

________________________

Who would have thought NeNe bovine lookin azz would say something like this?
      :shrugs:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Kim look like she can suck a nigga into some sort of brain aneurysm.
      ————-
      :rofl: Which one of you men will be next in line for your aneurysm?

NaijaGal says:

Donna del Gatto says:

I think I’m the only one who feels some kind of way about Kenya’s foolery and appearance on RHOA. I always thought she was the cat’s meow in the looks department, and she was like my bff in my head…but I can’t co-sign this shyt she’s pulling lately… my feelings are HURT, ya heard me??? I me some Kenya Moore…
      ================================
      you seem to like broken women…maybe it’s the inner Iyanla in you? :hug: *I too thought she had some sense but apparently she’s in the same bag as Toni* Delusional doesn’t begin to describe Kenya

Donna del Gatto says:

I’m with @Man

Kim look like she can suck a nigga into some sort of brain aneurysm.
      ————-
      Which one of you men will be next in line for your aneurysm?

I don’t think Kim has seen too many dycks she ain’t liked.

Donna del Gatto says:

@Naija

I know….hold me…. *oops*

@DONNA
      “Kim has platinum laced pussy and a vacuum in her throat or SOMETHING! These men be doing some straight STUPID shyt for her lopsided wig wearin’ ass!”

It ain’t her puzzy. I’d bet my left nut on that.

102 Donna del Gatto says:

@Iheart

IKR! I thought she was in like the top 3 most beautiful women on the PLANET and I just always LIKED her for some reason…but I get at her when I’m watching the tube lately…

She is GORGEOUS!! I knew when i seen her gone with the wind twirling in the previews that my views of her would quickly change. That woman needs a daily dose of lithium in her life STAT!

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Kim look like she can suck a nigga into some sort of brain aneurysm.
      ————-
      Which one of you men will be next in line for your aneurysm?

I don’t think Kim has seen too many dycks she ain’t liked.
      ———-

What yall think bout the Greg and NeNe story line????? :hahaha: Clown chit for sure.

NaijaGal says:

DONNA

:hug: :hug: :grill:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

If it isnt her puzzy she must be spraying her self with PumKash..

#PuzzyGetMoney

Ty says:

Yeah I was done when she started acting a fool at the charity event. Hoes kill me acting Hollywood and not standing on shyt :nono: Hell her hired boyfriend was getting tired of her azz

NaijaGal says:

:newpost: is up

Ty says:

Unpredictable says:

What yall think bout the Greg and NeNe story line????? Clown chit for sure.
      Smart moves being made by NeNe IMO. I dont think they ever split up but she divorced him to keep his creditors outta her stash :thumbsup:

Lady_L says: