Mallory Owens and Alex Hawkins

A lesbian who was horribly beaten by her girlfriend’s brother on Thanksgiving day says the beating was not a hate crime.

Mallory Owens, 23, of Mobile, Alabama, was beaten unconscious by Travis Hawkins, 18, while eating Thanksgiving dinner with her girlfriend’s family.

Mallory’s mother, Kristi Taylor, initially told news reporters that Hawkins beat her daughter because he didn’t approve of her relationship with his sister.

“He tried to kill her. He’s lucky he didn’t kill her. She’s lucky to be alive,” Taylor told WKRG-TV. “I didn’t recognize her when I got here. It’s hard to look at her like that.”

Warning: do not click the link below if you’ve just eaten lunch.

lesbian beaten by girlfriends brother

Hawkins was arrested Sunday and charged with second-degree assault, and later released on bond. Hawkins’ lawyer says his client had to go into hiding after receiving multiple death threats.

lesbian beaten by girlfriends brother

Owens, who woke up 3 days after she was hospitalized, and her girlfriend, Alex Hawkins, says the horrific beating was not a hate crime.

“It’s not a hate crime at all,” said Hawkins. “We both know the reason why this happened, and it doesn’t make any excuses for him, I’m not defending him at all. I know why he was angry, and that will come out.”

Travis Hawkins mugshot

Owens refuses to reveal what really happened before the fight, but she almost seemed to forgive Hawkins.

“A lot of things have happened between us, but it doesn’t make me hate her brother,” Owens told WKRG-TV on Tuesday. “I don’t hate her family at all, or anybody for that matter.”

Mallory Owens and Alex Hawkins

Owens, who assumes the male role in the relationship, returned to her girlfriend’s home after her release from the hospital.

Alabama is one of 26 states without a sexual orientation hate crime law on the books.

• fanMAIL: Gay character in children’s movie ParaNorman
  • Ne-Yo addresses those pesky gay rumors… again
  • Anderson Cooper’s boyfriend caught smooching another man
  • A new study reveals how to tell who is straight and who is gay

175 Responses to “Lesbian who was brutally beaten by girlfriend’s brother says beating was not a hate crime”

OH MY DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :eek:

is she related to Gabe (halles babydaddy?)

Cause they aint even pinching btchs.. :kona:

These are ghetto aka trailer trash folk. All a dem. According to street code you can’t call the law and if you wind up in the hospital and the law GOTTA come you dang sure can’t call it a hate crime. Dude done already bust her in the head with a pipe in the past. The fact that she continues to be in his presence leads me to believe she is cool with this type of thing.

MzTisch says:

@Bad, I see you ain’t gawn be schit ALL THIS WEEK huh? :love:

If this not a hate crime, wtf is it? This man tried to kill this woman.

Bad Influence says:

“People have taken this and overreacted, and made it something that it’s not,” James Byrd told WKRG-TV.”

i’m sorry, what? he beat the vaginal secretions that she wishes she didnt have outta that stud! u know what… :huh:

^^^^^^
      WTF!!!

Gigi26 says:

:no: He beat the dog shyt out of her she really shouldn’t go back there cuz he might kill ole girl…

This reminds me of that Brandon Teena movie

KayCeiSoul says:

I see some similarities between her and that slice of pizza.

Tischhhhhhhhhh :love: hewwo bewskittle :hug:

lola says:

She woke up 3 days later

KayCeiSoul says:

I see some similarities between her and that slice of pizza.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :dead: <–like the nerves in her damn HEAD

Damn. Sooooo no retaliation, no charges pressed, no nothing?????? :shrugs:

Fugg that. :no:

MzTisch says:

Gigi26 says:

This reminds me of that Brandon Teena movie

^^^^^
      BOYS DON’T CRY! One of my favs………

Gigi26 says:

I see some similarities between her and that slice of pizza.

:crying: I can’t….we ain’t finna be SHYT this whole week huh?!

Donna del Gatto says:

I saw this on the Huff Post a couple days ago…if it wasn’t a hate crime what the hayul did he beat up a WOMAN like that for????

Bad Influence says:

ol’ forgiving ass memory foam face ass dingbat :no:

this story is just ridiculous :coffee:

When he bust her in the head with the pipe several months ago, they didn’t even call the cops on him. He’s going to kill her eventually.

________________________

Fugg yo life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

KayCeiSoul says:

If the state don’t LOCK HIS SADISTIC, WRETCHED AZZ UP, he will eventually kill her. It is NOT normal to attack another human being like that outside of the boundaries of self-defense.

I think she’s scared. I hope he goes to jail and his dook-chute gets mangled by “Raw-Dawg”, the azz-huntsman. :mad:

Bootcampgirl says:

There is no fking way me and him would be cool never ever again…He beat her ass like a straight up dude…

MzTisch says:

AND…………so people just stood around and let him beat her to a pulp. No one tried to stop him or help her. Her muff buddy? The parents? Anyone in the trailer park?

Bad Influence says:

Brandon Teena…OMG that movie made me weep like a baby.. :crying:

they aint have 2 do her like that.. :no:

KayCeiSoul says:

ol’ forgiving ass memory foam face ass dingbat

this story is just ridiculous

**********************************

:wail:

And the baby is :wail:

You done upset yo’ nephew Bad. :rofl:

:blink: Bust her in the head with a pipe???? When??? Why?????? :shrugs:

Bad Influence says:

listen here @MiniThug… u will not put fuggs on my life heffa! :rofl:

@Kaycei, i sawwy! blame Tempur-pedic head up there! :lol:

FuturedocDonte says:

Y’all better redneckonize that its not going down in the bama :coffee: they still know how to tie knooses and chit :nono:

“Raw-Dawg”, the azz-huntsman.

Gigi26 says:

ol’ forgiving ass memory foam face ass dingbat
      ——————-
      LEAVE NOW! :rofl:

I hate @ BAD so much right now!

MzTisch says:

AND…………so people just stood around and let him beat her to a pulp.
      ******************

And that’s the other thing. No one is mentioning that this happened at Thanksgiving dinner with a bunch of people around. How could he be allowed to beat her that severely? According to her mother the whole family doesn’t like her, but she keeps trying to be accepted by them. It ain’t happening. Those rednecks are going to let that roided up teen kill her. Then he’ll use a roid rage defense.

Read this actually a day or two ago (Mobile Press Register is my daddy’s hometown paper…get their alerts to my email) and I STILL feel so very sad. :no:

:stop: Beesh do you see ya face :nono: forgive my azz she look like one of them damn zombies on the walking dead :blink:

Bootcampgirl says:

The Half-Ton Killer woman has lost 600 lbs…
      On topic, she is a very pretty girl though…

If my man’s family doesn’t like or accept me, fugg em all with a long STD infected dack. I ain’t kissing nobody’s azz to be accepted. :middlefinger:

^^ His own dad had shot him in the chest last year and he (the one who beat the young lady) refused to press charges. The family is prone to violence sounds like.

@Mirs

Yep, precisely! :yes: :waves:

:wtf: The whole family needs to be put in cages and thrown in an ocean.

Heyyyyyy Gatto-bew :waves:

Donna del Gatto says:

Oh so these are straight up redneck backwoods trailer park trash….OHHHHHH, ok… :coffee:

LadyLew says:

MzTisch says:

EXACTLY!!!! She a dayum fool!

VDot says:

Where are yall finding the stories about the pip and daddy shooting him?

Let me find out these people are the Alabama version of The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia Alabama.

WorkInProgress says:

:wtf: this story is bananas! Ta loco

Diva says:

Dayummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm poor girl! This is horrible to say the least! rednecks straight outta the house on wheels park!

Bootcampgirl says:

Devils’ Rejects in person…

missmiami says:

Omg those pics :cry:

VDot says:

SO I found the story on HuffPo about these rednecks and came across this headline -> Didier Jambart Awarded £160,000 After Requip Parkinson’s Drug ‘Turned Him Into A Gay Sex & Gambling Addict’ .

:wtf:

@VDot :huh:

Aspiring Model aka Sugar Foot says:

ol’ forgiving ass memory foam face ass dingbat
      Why do I have a visual of that damn mattress commercial :crying: U apply alot of pressure and the shyt bounces right back :rofl:

VDot says:

Where are yall finding the stories about the pip and daddy shooting him?
      ***************

Huffington Post, Al . com for me. KDub mentioned another AL news source.

Iheart says:

Wow :shocked: And she’s forgiving this asshole :huh: Something aint right about this :no:

—————————————————–

Alabama’s hate crime law doesn’t cover gay people? Think about what that says. We expected them too? The same state that unleashed dogs and hoses on humans…that allowed houses of worship to be bombed…and that had its GOVENOR stand on the steps of their highest instituion of learning to prevent people of color from entering? Not even 60, 70 years ago…45 years or less ago.

We are shocked?

I’m not.

cougar lover says:

it was a, “nobody eff’s my sister but me! Crime.”

Iheart says:

Oh and aint nunna yall shyt :rofl: Cept Kdub for once :hugs:

Iheart says:

cougar lover says:

it was a, “nobody eff’s my sister but me! Crime.”

____
      :dead:

Al . com for me. KDub mentioned another AL news source.
      ^^ Mobile Press Register website… but its a member of AL dot com

—————————————————–

We are shocked?

I’m not.

:preach:

cougar lover says:

it was a, “nobody eff’s my sister but me! Crime.”

:dead:

Aspiring Model aka Sugar Foot says:

:cosign: AL just took slavery off da books about 5yrs ago. It was still legal hmph

KayCeiSoul says:

It’s evident that she can’t leave her alone despite the fact that the family came skraight from “The Last House on the Left”. She started singing the lyrics to Sisqo’s “Incomplete” as soon as she came to 3 days later.

Oh no worries! In a few weeks when her fractures and breaks heal, it’ll be back to this again —> :hunching: :eatme: :boobs:

<~~~~~~~~~~ about to pass the FUGG out if she don't eat NOW!!!!!!!!

:ghost:

Aspiring Model aka Sugar Foot says:

Food for Thought:

Tennessee Tea Party wants to remove slavery from history books

by Great Lakes LiberalFollow .

It has been obvious for quite a while that the Republicans thrive in a world where their revisionist history is allowed to be parroted unquestioned. Here is the next step in their ongoing War on Reality.

“My biggest concern is that important information is being omitted, which creates a negative light on our Founding Fathers,” said Tea Party activist Brian Rieck.

Right! Let’s just conveniently ignore that some of the founders owned slaves and denied people who weren’t white or male the right to vote. Let’s ignore the three-fifths compromise. Let’s come up with a completely unrealistic representation of the founders and tell our kids they were infallible. Let’s omit important information and create a false positive light on the founders! BRILLIANT IDEA!

I mean, I guess it’s good that we know that this is the Tea Party endgame – to scrub the history books of anything that might make kids question the founding fathers. Now we know our kids will learn that God personally delivered the ten commandments to Moses Reagan. At least this is not in any way driven by racism…

“Slavery is of course portrayed in the textbooks nowadays I’m sure as a totally negative thing. Had there not been slavery in the South, the economy would’ve fallen,” Rieck said.

Oh. Nevermind. They ARE just a bunch of mouthbreathing racist assholes.

For Christ’s sake. The purpose of learning history is to learn from our mistakes, not to massage the egos of the racists in this country who viewed the freeing of the slaves as an assault on property rights. Are we going to remove Manifest Destiny, the Japanese Internment, and the Indian genocides as well? Will Tennessee textbooks start calling the Civil War the “War of Northern Aggression”?

I can’t read up on this and not think of George Orwell’s 1984. I recently re-read it and was a little bit unsettled. The teabaggers who can read look at it as an instruction manual.

And the best analogy I’ve read regarding this story?

That’s like the Neo-Nazi parties wanting textbooks to be rewritten to say how much concentration camps benefited the Zyklon B manufacturing sector.

If I am mistaken Mallory Owens had gotten her azz kicked at that same house by another fam member before.

Not sure about YALL but I aint going BACK to a place where I done got my azz whooped before. You think Gabe Aubrey going back to Halle house.. or is he gonna send somebody else to pick Nahla up?

This doesnt make this Mallory’s fault tho about what happened on Thanksgiving. I just question why a little would you go back? :shrug:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Beesh do you see ya face forgive my azz she look like one of them damn zombies on the walking dead
      _____________________________

she’s got something to prove she’a real MAN who can handle anything :rolleyes:

WorkInProgress says:

So the brother was effing the sister. Obviously he was no good at it and the sis decided she wanted puss instead. In comes Ms. Owens and there begins the hate. BUT it’s not a hate crime it’s a crime of passion!

iWhip says:

:blink: wtf tho! he beat her like she stole his nutz! :eek:

Bootcampgirl says:

According to reports the Phili rapper, actress Eve is two months pregnant by millionaire Maximillian Cooper who founded the clothing company Gumball. Mr. Cooper is worth about 50 million dollars and the two are planning to get married. Recently Eve stated how she was excited to get back into the rap game saying she feels like a brand new artist
      :thumbsup: to her and I pray she comes back to the rap game…

TY :dead: GTH for that name change bew! :ghost:

cougar lover says:

it was a, “nobody eff’s my sister but me! Crime.”

:crying:

I prolly shouldn’t eat these choc chip walnut cookies but I’m gonna do 2.5 mins on the treadmill later.

Bad Influence says:

Can somebody tell me how 2 change my name?

:waiting:

Dancerbabe says:

I’m just glad it ain’t black people, they done got enough of us looking bad already

Oh boy Ty that name :lol:

But er ummmm, MsDiva, I clocked in here to see somebody and lo and behold…I see you and not the Grand! :cuss:

:steer: Frenchie CHAMONE!

:ido: <—really says confession

i'm having "race relation prollums" :ashamed:

BoyGah’ :2dance:

bubblicious says:

@BAD

Go to your account and change your nickname. Then you have to choose it from the drop down menu under display name. Lavishing you with my knowledge.

Dancerbabe says:

Can somebody tell me how 2 change my name? Iono think you can, they wtll u that when ya sign up

I been holding out for her to come BACK :wail:

E-V-E :yahoo: Congrats!
      It took a minute, but you booked the right one!

I’M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HUNGRY :crying:

did I see Frenchiee in here?? :kiss:

Aspiring Model aka Sugar Foot says:

iWhip says:

TY GTH for that name change bew
      _________
      :rofl: Why Fay everyone else is modeling

Gigi26 says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :no: Jesus take the wheel…

AL and Mississippi are not the states to really fukk with if you’re a person of color that’s for damn sure

But they love them some negroes when they win the football games for em :no:

iWhip says:

DTTS :2dance: hola my beauty how u?

EVE finna be a mommy?? :yahoo: thats wassup

@Ty

OMG I just noticed your new handle!!! :dead:

:2dance: Boygah

============
      Uh oh iWhip, can you send whatever you post to me in a tess? :grill:

Bubb, ur too good 2 me :yahoo:

Dancerbabe says:

Aunty what is happeining with my login, I’m trying to change my gravi & it won’t let me :(

Iheart says:

iWhip says:

wtf tho! he beat her like she stole his nutz!

Maybe she tried to and he got mad :shrugs:

<—-doesnt get Ty's new handle :crying:

someone school me….NOW!!! ya'll know ion like to be out the "know"

:chase:

iWhip says:

TY :rofl: yaw ass is CRAZY i was up last night :hahaha: that po baby aint stand a CHANCE! y Auntie do ha like that?? :spank:

baby when KDUB when into the NUTBUSH diddly?? i lost it! :crying:

Iheart says:

<—really says confession

i'm having "race relation prollums"

@Fay, What's wrong bew :karate: Do i need to get my :shotsfired: ready fo somebody?

Bootcampgirl says:

Ladies, y’all ain’t never lied. That’s how the stripper games should be played..stripper>rapper>clothing designer(wack but still)>actress>dude who is worth 50 milli>baby>husband=winning bishes…Draya, Chyna???

HIS she is referrencing yo new BFF! :rofl:

Iheart says:

<—-doesnt get Ty's new handle

someone school me….NOW!!! ya'll know ion like to be out the "know"

The Morning nightmare from yesterday

Bad Influence says:

oh! Deandra huh? ya’ll leave her alone!! :cuss: she’s a beaut!

Donna del Gatto says:

baby when KDUB when into the NUTBUSH diddly?? i lost it!

This killed me too…I was in my car this morning laughing my ASS off thinking about that!

CHURCH HOUSE, GIN HOUSE….SCHOOL HOUSE OUT HOUSE… :listen:

<—didnt type 1 bad thing bout Dede :D

Iheart :hug:

i’m having…difficulty w the yts ret nah. :ashamed:

nothing “happened” per se, but it’s tense with them for me. i’m not feeling something i should in regard to them :ashamed:

GellySammich says:

more like a boot

<—didnt type 1 bad thing bout Dede

Lies told on SR :coffee:

Iheart says:

@Donna, you beat me :lol:

GellySammich says:

#98 in reference to #94 btw

Aspiring Model aka Sugar Foot says:

oh! Deandra huh? ya’ll leave her alone!! she’s a beaut!
      ________
      Yep she would be a great hand lotion model :coffee:

Bad Influence says:

oh! Deandra huh? ya’ll leave her alone!! she’s a beaut!

:dead: u will NOT ma’am :nono:

Donna :lol: it was late & chit but i could NOT stop reading & LMAO it was unreal! errybody was in rare form. was SO Mad i missed alll o dat! :cuss:

Iheart says:

@Fay, Oh ok :hugs: It be like DAT sometimes :shrugs:

iWhip says:

this banana pudding cheesecake right now tho?? :crying:

imma be FAT!!!!!!!

But they love them some negroes when they win the football games for em

Crimson Tide BABYYYYYYY :yahoo:

@Iheart

:D

@iWhip

Yeah, I was at home yesterday and I was glad because I hollered MULTIPLE times and that shyt wouldn’t have flew at work! :rofl:

baby when KDUB when into the NUTBUSH diddly?? i lost it!

CHURCH HOUSE, GIN HOUSE….SCHOOL HOUSE OUT HOUSE…
      ^^ Nutbush CITYYYYYYYY LIMITS…

Sing the song like I told ya

:dead:

@KDub

:rofl: but the crazy part is when I read the lyrics after you typed them I sang them in my head like Tina was doing in the studio and the track playin’ in the background…pictured Ike’s coked out ass pacin ’round the room lookin’ pissed!

bubblicious says:

I have the sads. My black candle won’t stay lit anymore.

lashellebelle says:

See Fay… You keep on talkin’ bout that cheesecake, but you won’t share!!!

:love: there she is…

Since we are on a post about Mobile…the birthplace of Mardi Gras (fugg whatchu heard about it being started in NOLA…that ill some bullshat..not sure how that lie got started hundred of years ago)…

Can I light a candle and play with my voodoo doll over in the kona?

To honor my Cajun ruts?

Will anybody be offended?

*grabs my gris-gris again*

:coffee: << Absinthe

Lashelleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :hug:

BCinKS says:

KayCeiSoul says:

I see some similarities between her and that slice of pizza.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO <–like the nerves in her damn HEAD
      ————————————
      Please ban Bad forthwith!! :rofl:

if Kdub dnt put that damn gris-gris away :rofl:

lashellebelle says:

@ KDUBB-

GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRL! When I tell you I HOLLA’D :crying: yesterday at this…

“was talking in tongues. I envisioned her eyes had rolled to the back of her head as she was typing. Hakuna Mahta. I was like dayum hope she okay.” :spank:

:offtopic:
      The families of the 112 workers killed in a Bangladesh garment factory fire will receive $1,200 each from a company linked to hip-hop mogul Sean Combs’ clothing line.

An educational fund for the victims’ children will also be arranged by Li & Fung, the licensee that oversees the manufacture of P-Diddy’s ENYCE label.

“Our deepest condolences go out to the families of the victims involved in the tragedy,” said a statement from ENYCE President Jeffrey Tweedy, which promised the philanthropic donation.

A pair of blue ENYCE shorts remained on a sewing machine inside the doomed Tarzeen Fashions factory Wednesday as Bangladeshi authorities arrested three company officials.

An Associated Press reporter also found clothing in the factory being made for Wal-Mart, Disney, the French company Teddy Smith and the Scottish business Edinburgh Woollen Mill.

Documents indicated Sears and other Western brands were also produced inside the facility.

After the fire, workers claimed their bosses locked fire doors as terrified employees tried desperately to flee the raging flames inside the eight-story building.

In addition to the lack of open emergency exits, one worker said stacks of yarn and clothing blocked another route out of the factory.

Managers ordered workers to return to their stations when the blaze began, according to the worker. Fire extinguishers inside the building were not functional, officials said.

The plant employed about 1,400 workers, most of them women and most from the poorest region of Bangladesh. Fifty-three of the dead workers were burned beyond recognition, and were buried anonymously.

A dozen people died after leaping from the factory to escape the blaze.

Authorities are investigating whether the deadly blaze was arson, and police said they are not ruling out sabotage as a motive.
      :blink: damage control like a mthrfkr, Diddy don’t give a damn about them folks…

lashellebelle says:

@Hissy <——– Cause that is your name on THIS HERE Blog, mmmkaay? :hug:

Iheart says:

Just when i thought Kdubb was shyt :ghost:

lashellebelle says:

@ Baby Girl- :love: I was off work for 10 days and then came back for ONE and was off again.
      So needless to say, I’m SWAMPED at work.

Keesh says:

The only thing I could think about when I saw the pics of top was that damn bus driver in Cleveland that said “you wanna act like a man, Ima treat like one.”

Damn, I was knocked out at my desk, slobing and shiat, what yall doing?

Iheart says:

Pretty pic @ Shellbell :hugs:

but all they got was $1,200 tho??? :no:

:dead: KDUB i fuggin HATE that i lub yew, that damn Bubbs to dammit! :no:

bishes! :hahaha:

BYE! :bye:

A.J. says:

Good Afternoon Thorns and Lady Rose!!

:hump: The brother and sister been fking!! That is all; tew-la-lew!!

@My Belle

I hear ya…end of the year can be a beast at the plantation! :lol:

lashellebelle says:

Thank you @Iheart. I THINK I like your gravi. If it’s Dora the Explora then :yes: if that’s a baby Nicki then :nono:

LaShellllllllllllleeeee!! :kiss:

do u know this ninja JUST took ANOTHER one out the fuggin oven?!?!? :crying: :shank:

lashellebelle says:

@ Baby Girl- AND they got me doin’ my performance review.
      I’m like I’ve been doin’ this same position for almost 4 years now, WHY y’all still askin’ me the same questions?!?!?!

Bootcampgirl says:

@Donna, that’s what I’m saying though
      Oh, and reportedly Wal-mart says they didn’t know they were making garments for them… :tea:

Iheart says:

@Shellbelle, That’s :whistle: Nicki,Nicki,Nicki <– 2chainz voice :rofl:

if Kdub dnt put that damn gris-gris away

^^ You can drank mind altering Absinthe… but bish put that gris-gris the HAIL UP :dead:

@Lashelle I aint mean it like that (hangs head) I think I pist her off too. It was all in fun. If I thought she was gonna catch feelings I woulda poked fun at @Pryn instead… :no:

@My Belle

Ughhh, I hate those with a passion…I’ll have to start doing mine next month… *sighs*

lashellebelle says:

@ Fay-

Like Naija told you the other night, I :heart: him and don’t even know him! KEEPIN’ that tummy FULL-A!

Keesh says:

Donna del Gatto says:

but all they got was $1,200 tho???

Lets just hope it was in dollars, shiat that might be a lot to them folks over there.

@Bootcamp

Uh huh, I’m sure…that is SOOO sad. But I wonder why the managers were trying to block the workers in??? that’s just horrible!

WorkInProgress says:

$1200 is all they got. Coulda never been the U-Sue-of A. Diddy woulda been broke just like me deom then 112 lawsuits

Bootcampgirl says:

Hostess Brands Inc. plans to ask for a judge’s approval Thursday to give its top executives bonuses totaling up to $1.8 million as part of its wind-down plans.

The maker of Twinkies, Ding Dongs and Ho Hos says the incentive pay is needed to retain the 19 managers during the liquidation process, which could take about a year. Two of those executives would be eligible for additional rewards depending on how efficiently they carry out the liquidation.

Hostess is also seeking final approval for its wind-down, which was approved on an interim basis last week.

The process includes the quick sale of its brands, which also include Wonder Bread. Hostess says it has received a flood of interest in the brands.

The company’s bankruptcy means loss of about 18,000 jobs.
      _______
      Bonus’s for what????

bubblicious says:

@WHIP

I haven’t even been doing anything. Just popping my gum in the kona.

@Keesh

Yeah I thought about that, but even STILL that’s not alot of money for the tragedy… :(

Bad Influence says:

Sandraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

:newpost: please…damn!

lashellebelle says:

@Iheart- :smack:

@KDubb- Speakin’ of @Prynn, I :heart: her recap, too! Y’all would have gotten me in trouble if I worked in an actual office.

@Baby Girl- I have a new manager. So i’m gonna try & be slick & use the same answers from 2010!! :yahoo:

@My Belle

:thumbsup: I’ve done that before :lol:

Aspiring Model aka Sugar Foot says:

I have the sads. My black candle won’t stay lit anymore

:dead:

:zzz: <—post-lunch slump!

WorkInProgress says:

I 2nd that request @Bad. we need a :newpost: of a Morning Wood. Chum on Sandie.

FuturedocDonte says:

:yawn: it’s that time of day when I get sleepy

lashellebelle says:

Aspiring Model aka Sugar Foot says:

I have the sads. My black candle won’t stay lit anymore

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:rofl: WHO SAID THAT?!?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Baby Girl: Great minds think alike! :kiss:

bubblicious says:

@WIP

None of Sandra’s Morning Kindling. I couldn’t take that on top of yesterday’s Morning Sorry.

Bad Influence says:

this btch is cutting into my lunchbreak :mad:

im already 15 mins late leaving…im fuggin hungry :crying:

Donna del Gatto says:

we need a nap emoticon…I almost passed out at my desk!

Bad Influence says:

is so damn boring in here today, which ISN’T helping…

be back in a bit.. :coffee:

Bootcampgirl says:

R&B star Mary J. Blige was hit with a lawsuit on Wednesday alleging the Grammy winner and her husband defaulted on a $2.2 million bank loan.

According to court documents filed in New York State Supreme Court in Manhattan, Signature Bank is seeking to recoup the original loan plus $58,000 in interest.

Blige, 41, who has sold more than 50 million albums worldwide, and her husband Martin Isaacs took out the loan in October 2011 and defaulted in July 2012, the suit alleges.

Blige’s publicist declined comment on the lawsuit. The singer’s attorney did not immediately return a request to comment.

The lawsuit also names Blige’s production company, Mary Jane Productions Inc.

The lawsuit is the latest financial headache for the New York City native. The “Family Affair” singer’s charity, The Mary J. Blige and Steve Stoute Foundation for the Advancement of Women Now Inc, was accused earlier in this year of mishandling funds and cheating scholarship students.

Blige acknowledged the problems in a June interview.

“The lives of young women are at stake,” the singer told Reuters when asked about the allegations. “I feel what they feel. I don’t want them to suffer. I promised them something and I’m gonna deliver. Period.”

@Sandra

I saw a “nap” emote on one of the blogs I go on for my soaps. It’s the little yellow man walking dragging a blankie and wearing a sleeping cap #helpful

WorkInProgress says:

@ bubblicious but is so :yawn: in here today. I guess she giving us time to recoop from the hog whisperer.

<—I wish I could be like Kei's dog Pumba right now! :lol:

hog whisperer

:kona: OMG I shall go in peace…. :casket:

and her husband Martin Isaacs
      ^^ Who da fugg Martin ill?

I thought her husband name was Ken’Dont Issacs.

He know about this Martin fugga?

Bigbadwolf says:

@Sandra

She probably wants us to use :yawn: or :zzz: lol

Donna del Gatto says:

I truly hope Deandra Jackson isn’t reading this shyt…that poor girl got SLAUGHTERED (no pun intended for those things that run ’roundst her yard)…. She wasn’t ugly at all y’all! :wail:

@BBW

She does, but those just say “yawn” or “sleep” ….I want a “nap” emote! :lol:

Bootcampgirl says:

Kendu is his middle name #helpful

Aspiring Model aka Sugar Foot says:

I’ve only cut bonus checks if the company was doing well and if quotas were met. How do the executives get bonus’ when the company is bankrupt and going outta business? They’re been compensated for not doing shyt. What part of the game is that :shrug:

Bootcampgirl says:

That’s the same thing that I was thinking…Maybe just maybe all those high ass salaries they were paying to their top executives is part of the reason why they are in this situation..If I was the judge they would not see one red cent…#endrant..

WorkInProgress says:

I beg to differ Donna. Based on someone’s account that she may be the hottest thing outta Americuss she probably hold a fam get together and pull up the post for all to read. talbout “look mamma I is famous now. they talking bout me” wit a big ole hog :-D

Hostess at one time was paying the top execs only one US American dollar per year. Still dont make it right for them to get paid handsome like in the end tho… :no:

They fuggin KILT Twinkie Da Kid. Bastids.

:chase:

Gigi26 says:

This reminds me of that Brandon Teena movie

I agree. Something is wrong with her. :no:

MzTisch says:

so people just stood around and let him beat her to a pulp.

That’s what it looks like. :no:

Where have I heard this before?

BayMami_de4 says:

How disturbing this is. She is either going to end up dead or on life support.

lovebites says:

You know i don’t even feel sorry for her because she is stupid. I would not go back to that house or even be in the same room with that family again.

boonella says:

This is disturbing and the fact that she returned to that house is crazy.