Mariah Carey is not like you…

Mariah Carey

Songbird Mariah Carey is settled into motherhood after giving birth to twins Monroe and Moroccan a year ago. Carey, 42, spoils her overindulged cuties by making sure they have only the best that money can buy. Mariah and hubby Nick Cannon lavish luxuries on their children such as designer baby shoes, imported Italian crib linens and bubble baths using only bottled water, according to Star magazine.

Mariah spends $6000 monthly on rich lotion to prevent diaper rash. But on those rare occasions when her toddlers do have diaper rash, Mariah spares no expense on high-priced moisturizer diaper creams imported from Italy.

From Star magazine (via Cele|bitchy):

Celebs don’t hesitate to spoil their offspring, but Mariah Carey’s twins, Monroe and Moroccan, have a beauty regime that even A-list adults would balk at! Not only do Mariah and hubby Nick Cannon drop big bucks on designer baby shoes, imported Italian crib linens and bubble baths using only bottled water, but the ultrarich parents use pricey La Mer moisturizer as diaper cream!

It’s $150 for one once, but Mariah spends $1900 per massive 16-ounce jar and only uses it on her 18-month-old twins’ delicate fannies.

“Nothing is too good for Mariah’s babies,” a friend says. “She probably spends more than $6000 a month on the lotion alone so the kids don’t have diaper rash.”

But Mariah is still practical about waste: “She uses what’s left over on her own face – why not?”

• Mariah Lost 30 lbs of Baby Fat (with the help of a tummy tuck and liposuction)
  • Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Take Dem Babies Jewelry Shopping
  • Tamar Braxton calls Nicki Minaj’s neon wig ‘an atrocity’ on “Anderson Live”
  • Mariah Walking Away from American Idol

• Ty

Mariah spends $6000 monthly on rich lotion to prevent diaper rash.
      Must be nice :coffee:

Morning All :wave:

• Diva

Dem Babies are adorable….. :wave: Ty…..what we dranking this morning?

• luVn_liFe…

I AlreaTee Know I Am NOThing Like Mariah,she’s On FiYah!

luVn_liFe… says:

I AlreaTee Know I Am NOThing Like Mariah,she’s On FiYah!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Divaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Breezy

Those babies are cute with them big ol heads!!
      Hey Mrs. diva :waves:

• Ty

Diva says:

Dem Babies are adorable….. Ty…..what we dranking this morning?
      Its Friday Diva…we can have whatever u like :whistle:

:koolaid:

• Betamax82

Dem babies are adorable :love:

• Smonae80

Now thats just wasteful spending, put some Vaseline on dem babies to prevent the rash

• NaijaGal

What’s $6000 to her is probably $6 to me :shrug: …she can feel ree to adopt me too…I’m with with $100 a month allowance :grill:

• Ty

luVn_liFe… says:

I AlreaTee Know I Am NOThing Like Mariah,she’s On FiYah!
      Dont remind me of Alicia…that song gives me a case of the sads :cry:

:wave: Smonea80

• Donna del Gatto

omg, that list pic! #adorbs :heart:

Breezy says:

Those babies are cute with them big ol heads!!
      Hey Mrs. diva

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :wave: Hey Breezy…they do have some big ol crome domes…but they is cute!

• luVn_liFe…

@ TY . . Arrrgh Girl On FIRE,is ANNOYING..
      That was from “Honey,w/ODB

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOlpdd7y8MI&feature=g-logo mzwhang90210

No doubt Mariah does indulge her kids with what she considers the best…as she should, it is her money!
      But I think bathing them in bottled water is a bit extravagant.
      I wonder how much of this story is true?

:waves:
      Hey Sandra!
      Hey roses, rosettes, petals & thorns!

• Breezy

That’s dumb to spend that much money on some lotion when she can get it from Target

• missmiami

:coffee: just wasteful

Ty says:

Diva says:

Dem Babies are adorable….. Ty…..what we dranking this morning?
      Its Friday Diva…we can have whatever u like

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I’ve been hearing the Reunite commercials all morning….I guess that drank making a comeback in 2012 *pours a glass of Reunite on ice*

• http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhs97yBYZ9rGSCt3MB YOUR NAME HERE!

Paging KDUB Paging KDUB!!!

• KayCeiSoul

OMG I love a fat round head baby! Mariah and Nick did good work! :yes:
      Adorable!

Now Mariah – can you please send me a bottle of that preventative diaper rash lotion? That’s the ONLY way Lil’ Q is going to get some for $6000. Thanks GURL! :coffee:

• dancerbee93

awwwww the joy of a new mommy.. I remember I got anything and everything for my son thennnnnn the lil chic came along and I realized half the chit i purchased I never used so baby girl got the raw end of the deal :shrug:
      ———————–
      @ty @diva :koolaid:

OAN…that Ri and CB song sounds like an updated version of that bobby B and Whitney song….

mzwhang90210 says:

But I think bathing them in bottled water is a bit extravagant.
      I wonder how much of this story is true?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Hey Whang :buttshake:

• missmiami

Djm but when I look at the pic I think of the phrase “test tube babies” :rofl: cute kids though :biggrin:

reunite so nice reunite on ice…reunite!!!!

• Diva

OAN neither of my babies ever had diaper rash….when you change them diapers on the regular they don’t get diaper rash #helpful

————————–
      giiirrlll shut yo mouth cuz I got a big bottle of Lambrusco in the frig rite NOW!!! :hahaha:

so.
      who do those kids look like?
      i don’t see it.. :shrug:

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

reunite so nice reunite on ice…reunite!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :rofl: guhl they gots the same song still!!!!

• Honycoatd

Mariah has the money to do so.

But I can do the same with natural organic ingredients I know and learn from friend (kisses to my Ron Ron) that keeps in on point with knowledge about stuff like that.

With money many are just pure lazy.

• Danielle

Those babies are too cute!! I don’t count the next persons money so what she spends don’t concern me :shrugs:

• candibfly

ok. she can do whatever she wants with her money :shrugs:

the babies are cute :love:

Diva says:
      :tea:

:wave: mZwhang,That puppy is giving Nothing but shade w/Its Nose up in the air!

:waves:
      Divurrr…how is your lil grand baby?

I wonder if there really is ANY difference in the feel/effect of $6,000 lotion?
      I DO know..that I have used pricey “creams” that DID do wonders for my skin…of course they were no where NEAR $6,000. I imagine for that much..the lotion jumps out of the bottle and applies itself?

dancerbee93 says:

————————–
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :rofl: :steer: we going to Dancer house….letgoooooooo

• Ty

@ Diva & Dancer

Im going to make that “tap that azz” drink that Nikke posted the other day for hubby and I this weekend :thumbsup:

mzwhang90210 says:

Divurrr…how is your lil grand baby?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      He growing up fast Whang, he already spoileddddddddd

• missmiami

Man I am passing through these country towns and I always wonder how folk live in places like this. Geesh I guess I am a city girl

Kaycei,

You don’t need that babes… Just use a natural organic olive oil or caster oil on your little ones butt to block the extra moisture or just whip (Fayla stuff) and just change him or her when they are wet.

luVn_liFe… says:
      mZwhang,That puppy is giving Nothing but shade w/Its Nose up in the air!
      Gurlllll u ain’t heard?
      My doggy is trynna get with Bo..the Presidential pooch.
      B*tch gotta stay sharb!!

• Ty

missmiami says:

Djm but when I look at the pic I think of the phrase “test tube babies”
      :crying: I miss Robin Harris :rofl:

• Hershey

Those babies are adorable, and if you have unlimited funds, why not spoil your children? :coffee:

OAN, Mariah Carey isn’t like US Sandra, you ain’t rubbin no $6000 creams all ova yo body either

Ty says:

@ Diva & Dancer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      oooooooooowwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeee tap that azz… :buttshake:

For $6000 lotion that shyt better be able to laugh at the cheaper bottles. and reapply itself as needed. I aint got time for that!

Hershey says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :ghost: #fact

• Betamax82

@ missmiami I’ve never ridden on a train either but it seems like it would be nice to sit back and see everything

• Bad Influence

oh so ya’ll up here?

i’ll just repost cause…shew

Bad Influence says:

hello hawt stuffuses’ how ya’ll be doing?

im trying to get ready for work. fcking btchs always calling out. im s’posed 2 be home braiding my hair

November 16, 2012 at 11:24 am

and okay @Mariah nice.. :coffee:

@90210 . . . . OH I SEEE O_o

• Diva

@Ty, you little test tube baybeh! Robin Harris was that man!

Vaseline is my $6000 lotion!

Dem babies are beautiful!!!!!!!! :love: I want more babies :sad:

:wave:
      HIS . . . you iLL Impotant!

@mzwhang!!!! :woohoo:

girl I put my good lotion in a off brand bottle and place it on my desk….People dont want to use it cuz it just says “lotion” but they say mannn your skin feels so silky! This chic went out and bought 3 bottles from dollar general tombout “why my skin dont feel the same way!” :rofl:

• Honycoatd

Mariah’s children are super cute and adorable. But she is use to that lifestyle and has the funds to do so. But asking a person like me if it is wise… Hell no. She may just have no interest in mixing her own stuff and buying based on other rich folks talking about it.

Alot of these expensive stuff are just rare natural oils and distilled oxygenated water.

• Bad Influence

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

:ghost:

• Bad Influence

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

:ghost:

• bubblicious

Her babies, her money. I would find better things to spend it on myself.

• https://voteobama2012.bigcartel.com San

I’d prolly do it too. :tea:

mzwhang90210 says:

luVn_liFe… says:
      mZwhang,That puppy is giving Nothing but shade w/Its Nose up in the air!
      Gurlllll u ain’t heard?
      My doggy is trynna get with Bo..the Presidential pooch.
      B*tch gotta stay sharb!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      That bish tryna be Mrs. Bo POTUSDW

• missmiami

@ betamax my first time. Not bad. Plus no baggage fees :woohoo: lots of old folks who prolly scared to fly. Imma have to bring the kiddies one day :biggrin:

Gypsie,

There you go. Vaseline works too. I just could not think of it right away. Thanks for the reminder.

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

Vaseline is my $6000 lotion!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :dead:

• bubblicious

@MIRS

You DO NOT want more babies. Stop that talk right now ma’am.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOlpdd7y8MI&feature=g-logo mzwhang90210

Hershey says: Those babies are adorable, and if you have unlimited funds, why not spoil your children?
      _________________________________
      I think it’s wasteful and somewhat immoral..given all the hunger & strife in the world.
      Think of how many hungry/homeless folks that could help.
      Again..it IS HER MONEY..she can spend it the way she wants tho!

But she’d be wise to stop flaunting it…it could be like waving a red cape in front of kidnappers, etc.

Oh and heyyyyy Hersh!!

:wave: hey Bad mami!

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

Ridiculous. She’s going to raise them babies to be as pretentious and superficial as she comes across as her damn self..

Let he who never had a diaper rash raise your hand! That’s what children do. They teethe, they get diaper rashes. They eventually pull their own diaper off and run through the house nekkid as hell. They say, “ba ba”. If u have a boy, he eventually pisses in the air while you’re changing his diaper.

Let them damn kids be kids and stop thinking that labels will change their childhood. A baby don’t know the difference between Gucci and Garanimals. Johnson & Johnson and Equate.

I’m all for loving the kids and giving them the best that you can, but something about Mariah’s “best” feels like it has to be associated with a fancy label of some sort.

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

MARIAH CAREY IS NOT LIKE YOU..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

EXACTLY I DON’T HAVE 6K TO SPEND ON PREVENTING DIAPER RASHES, BUT I ALSO KNOW THAT DIAPER RASHES CAN BE PREVENTED IF YOU CHANGED SOILED DIAPERS IMMEDIATELY AND FREQUENTLY INSTEAD OF ALLOWING YOUR CHILD TO STAY IN IT

BUT AGAIN LIKE YOU SAID SHE’S NOT PRACTICAL LIKE ME, BUT I GUESS SHE’S SUPERIOR BECAUSE SHE HAS MONEY BUT NO COMMOND DAMN SENSE

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Good for her I guess. I got this funny feeling that Nick and Mariah are Doug and Jackie Christie Part II. God bless Roc and Roe.

Ty says:

@ Diva & Dancer

——————
      Giiirrrllll make that drink and tap that :buttshake: and shke :boobs: then :hump: then pass the freak out!!!!!

• Honycoatd

The rich can afford to throw away money on what we deem stupid. They cut even most times with what they earn, spend, and pay out in taxes.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOlpdd7y8MI&feature=g-logo mzwhang90210

dancerbee93 says: girl I put my good lotion in a off brand bottle and place it on my desk….People dont want to use it cuz it just says “lotion” but they say mannn your skin feels so silky! This chic went out and bought 3 bottles from dollar general tombout “why my skin dont feel the same way!”
      _____________________________
      be QUIETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :rofl: :rofl:

• DoNotDeleteMe

I wonder how it feels to have a parent who believes butterflies and fairies talk to her? :shrug:

My daughter got a rash once and my mm mixed talcum powder and vaseline and WALAH MAGIC(future’s voice)

Do you know how many vibrators I can buy with $6000?

• Ty

:cosign:

Or on the toilet seat and/or behind the toilet because he cant aim right :chase:

bubblicious says:

@MIRS

You DO NOT want more babies. Stop that talk right now ma’am.

:yes: I do. Last time I had “baby fever” I gotta puppy (Karma), adn well yall know how that turned out. :lol: My life been in shambles ever since. I shoulda just went and found a baby. :lol: How you bew??????

:hahaha: @ Divurrr #58

• Diva

@Carrington, :wave: Raising my hands cause my babies did not have diaper rash!!!!!

• Smonae80

:waves: His & Luvn

Carrington,

I understand what your saying but some brands are worth your money than others.

If more people understood the ingredients they will see the benefits of it.

I will agree on many of your points though. The rich are tramped in a fairytale life and everything is magical to them so practicality is far fetched when it comes to them.

• Who Dat

I am WORKING and you decide to do a post on my Mimi???

:love:

Right Carrington. Kids don’t know nothing about no labels. When them big heads can’t fit in those designer clothes she gonna get a $6000 lotion to reduce them melons.

• Who Dat

She HAS to spoil Dem Babies to make up for the fact that their real father Shawntae (Da Brat) is not in their life Sandra.

No Gypsie,

Donate it and write it off. Even I do that.

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

Why you got to steal my glory, Diva? Huh? Why, why, why? LOL

Anyway, I think that money would be better used fixing whatever shames her into feeling the need to wear sunglasses EVERYWHERE-including at night. Red carpets. And apparently, swimming pools.

Dubblets,

Where is your restraints?

Carrington,

Possibily sensitive eyes?

• Ty

Do you know how many vibrators I can buy with $6000?
      :ghost:

——————
      Not just Mimi tho..You got regular folks buying their 10 yo ipads and jordans and the little bastids cant even read and failing school :rolleyes:

• Who Dat

Also that is most like still Tommy Mottola money…or the money from Virgin Records they paid her to take all the copies of “Glitter” that they did not burn and GO…that she is spending…

So…what the prollem ill?

——————————-

have i said i missed you lately? omg…. :dead:

She wears sunglasses to filter out the fact that she is married to Benjamin Buttons!

Gypsie,

Won’t your vagina develop some form of sensitivity to all that vibratoring?

• Angiegirl

@Kdub…..Girl yo daddy gon have to take a liking to WhiteWheat cause Hostess done went belly-up :casket:

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

@ Honeycoatd,

And there’s no $6,000 designer eyed drop to cure that? “Prad-sine” perhaps.

• Ty

:crying:

Could it be :snort:

:dead: Cuz of Gyps & KDub :rofl:

• hell_on_heels

Totally stupid (even if you do have money to blow); It’s folks who are not eating, no place to live and they spend nearly $6000.00 per month on lotion(s)…BYTCH PLEASE!!!

Carrington says:

Why you got to steal my glory, Diva? Huh? Why, why, why? LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Did you not say wave your hand if you never had diaper rash? LOL go on with you glory Carrington… :rofl: You want to have a drink with me? :hahaha:

@ gypsy
      OMG… :rofl:
      i noticed that too but aint wanna say nothing. i hope they’ll grow into their heads :yes:

• FuturedocDonte

Oh so y’all gon leave me to state what’s blatantly obvious :coffee: ok
      Nick gon head and get that undercover Maury cuz I don’t see it player… Sorry

Carrington,

Well that is true. But maybe her priority is not there. Mariah wearing sunglasses all the time is part of her trademark now. It is branded to her.

• hell_on_heels

That 6k that she spends, could be used on cloths that actually fit her!!! She is a tad too old for that now…I’m just saying.

for 6K I can buy some batteries, glass vibrators and a body pillow. People don’t know what to do with money nowadays!

Honycoatd says:

Gypsie,

Won’t your vagina develop some form of sensitivity to all that vibratoring?
      —————-
      nah that just means the nickel that gets with her gotta put in some REAAAAALLLLLLLL work :lick:

• Who Dat

Paging KDUB Paging KDUB!!!

^^ Oh you KNOW I am not missing a Mariah post.

:love:

*turns her vocal Olympics song “Bliss” up…..* :listen:

kingstonn says:

@ gypsy
      OMG… :rofl:

It takes a looooooooooong time for them to grow into their heads. I got two of them that ain’t grown into their heads yet. :lol: But they own it, tho. :lol:

YOUR NAME HERE! says <—- :chase:

• Donna del Gatto

:ghost:

@ donte
      you aint the only one bew! i really don’t see who those kids look like! :no:

Look her Hony, aint shyt sensitive about this 4 kid birthing cooch yah hear meh!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHOU06sZ2_c 69

Sht, $6,000 is like $6 to Mariah. Hell, they probably wipe dem babies asses with $100 bills. And crisp freshly printed ones at that. None of that used chit when you’re Marian Carey :nono:

• NaijaGal

there will always be haves and have nots…just like folks question buying all those shoes with you probably need just 5 good pairs or all those video games for $30 a pop…if she was leaving her kids to go hungry while she chased **** or red bottoms (shoutout to Draya and Jackie) then I’d say something…I’m just jealous I don’t have those ends

• Honycoatd

Those children are his. He has accepted responsibility and signed the birth record (I believe since he was there and parades around with them and claims them wholeheartedly).

Like many of us when we look at something we first see color and often times can’t connect features but they are there.

Those children do resembles Nick and Mariah.

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

OR, maybe she just thinks she looks fly in sunglasses like the rest of the dumbasses who walk through the club in sunglasses.

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

:dead:

My shyt is like a Tonka truck. You can kick it, step on it, throw it and it always goes back to normal with no breaking.

@ mirs
      when my mom had her twins, we didn’t think they would EVER grow into their heads. but like around 5.. they started sprouting up. they even had to have specially made glasses. :rofl:

• Angiegirl

NaijaGal says:

all those video games for $30 a pop

:no: try $60.00 for PS3

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOlpdd7y8MI&feature=g-logo mzwhang90210

hell_on_heels says: Totally stupid (even if you do have money to blow); It’s folks who are not eating, no place to live and they spend nearly $6000.00 per month on lotion(s)…BY*CH PLEASE!!!
      _________________________
      My sentiments EXACTLY!!! However, you put it much more succinctly!

:waves:
      KDubbbbbbbbbb!!!

@Smonae :thumbsup: @ the gravi!

• dancerbee93

Mariah’s money is not here for making the world a “better” place…#phuckyorules <—-what Mariah's says

• Ty

Nick gon head and get that undercover Maury cuz I don’t see it player… Sorry
      Nick aint going on Maury that will prevent him from reaching Federline status when Mariah gets tired of looking at him :coffee:

Carrington says:

:dead:

Gypsie,

If your vagina becomes sensitive to a vibrator it is no different (IMO) to when you are bruised by a penis penetration.

I did not mean it offensively (my apologies if you took it as such). I was just thinking of 6k being spent on vibrators alone. It enormity of it all kinda had me scared for you.

omg.
      i have reached a new level of irritation. :rolleyes:

• Hershey

@ Carrington, is that you in your gravi? :thinking:

Angiegirl says :kiss:

try $60.00 for PS3
      ~ ~ ~ ~
      Yes Maam those games are Expensive i am so glad
      <–^^ this guy can and does by his own!

Carrington says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I hate to see folks at funerals with sunglasses on in the the church. I understand them having them on at the cemetary but in the church :nono:

• http://www.landofpure.net iWhip

:think: so yall sayin i aint chargin enough for Whipfinity huh??

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

:dead: I just told someone my snatch was built Ford tough. (I stole Snooty’s saying) :lol

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>kingstonn<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
      omg.
      i have reached a new level of irritation

kingstonn says:

omg.
      i have reached a new level of irritation. :rolleyes:

:lol: Girrrrrrlllllllll

• http://www.landofpure.net iWhip

oh & hey errybody! :waves: <—price increase

For the love of Gawd and every thing holy, please let them babies be Nicks cause he may try to start his ‘wrap’ career going again and that will be tragic for people like…shyt nobody I have nothing.

Unpredictable says:

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

My DAYUM…Ford Built Touch Cooch :dead:

kingstonn says:

omg.
      i have reached a new level of irritation.
      ———————-
      :cosign:

:waves:
      FayFayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

• Donna del Gatto

________

Girl, please :stop:

Going to lunch… :kona:

———————————-
      When I say that dude is HAWT about that shyt? :ghost: Sent me a TEXT talking about ham sandwiches will never be the same… at 6:15 a.m.

My daddy do NOT take to change easy. PERRUD.

That fugga been usin the same toos-paste (Gleem) the same fuggin cigs (Kool Filter King…) the same Lifesavers (butterscotch) the same aftershave (Old Spice… although my momma said prior to 1973… he was an AquaVelvet mane…) the same newspaper (N & O but he read the Raleigh Times til it went out of bidness in 1992 I think…)…there is some other shat…but basically he get a brand and stick with it FOREVER. DECADES.

:wave: hey Fay Fay!

Gypsie,

OH I see now. Where you thinking I was speaking on the elasticity of your vagina? If so, oh no hunnie… you are off the mark. I am talking about bruising.

Although, all vaginas are not made equally. Even the ones that have grip deficiency can do things to assist in more comfortability for the male.

:wink: @ luvn.

i :heart: you mirs!
      i really really dooooo! :hug:

Honycoatd says:

Gypsie,

___________________________

• Fated4Greatness

If I had Mariah and Nick I would do the same… :tea: thats kinda the equivilent to my broke ass using MAC wipes lls

@ fe and dancer
      lmaoooooooo! :hug:

• missmiami

:offtopic: every time I hear Miguel I can’t help but dance like MJ :tea:

Did Mother Teresa die so that you can post???

:eek:

• MissHarlem

:rofl: and :wail:

• Who Dat

Mariah wears sunglasses so she wont have to see her heyday is behind her.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

We need a :newpost: or new topic or something.

• http://www.landofpure.net iWhip

WhangDang & Divaaaa! how y ladies durrin today?

• Honycoatd

I have heard Miguel’s CDs he is a nice musician. He makes me want to lay down.

• Angiegirl

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

Did Mother Teresa die so that you can post???

________________________

:casket:

As the choir sings….IF anybody ask uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, where Im goinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng…….

:waves:
      Donna!!
      Cali

@Diva…#126
      It irks me to see celebs doing indoor interviews w/shades on. yeah we get it …you’re KEWL…now take em off sheesh!!

@ gypsy
      :dead: :ghost:
      bwahahhahahahahhahahahahah!
      i hollered and woke up my coworker at his desk. lemme go :kona:

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

Did Mother Teresa die so that you can post???

:eek:

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy??????????????????????? This chit just shut down the post.

I :heart: you.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOlpdd7y8MI&feature=g-logo mzwhang90210

Who Dat says: She wears sunglasses so she wont see food is falling off her plate and so she can think Jenny Craig is REALLY working for her.
      ________________________
      :ghost:

• http://www.landofpure.net iWhip

Mariah wears sunglasses so she wont have to see her heyday is behind her

:cool: :dead: make sure i’m buried w Versaces or Gazels or Raybans

———————–
      You I wore my shades throughout my momma’s funeral at church, repast, cemetary, hallway, limo……EVERYWHERE..I looked like a severe case of hay fever…sawwwyy Diva :cry:

Fay-bew :yahoo:

:hi: Flava Fayla :hug:

• http://www.landofpure.net iWhip

:crying: :dead: OMG! :ghost:

• Who Dat

Mariah wears sunglasses so she wont realize that she done drank the WHOLE bolla of champagne. Nick hired a “re-filler” to come in every 30 minutes in secret and refill the SAME bolla over and over again.

:kona:

@fay Luvn :hugs:

• Breezy

:rofl: at these comments

• kingstonn

<– wore sunglasses all through my dad's funeral

all of us did. my "hard" ass bros who didn't want ppl to know they were crying and my mom included. :(

• Ty

:casket:

Im going to the :kona: Where u at Diva…bring the bottle

I give up YO!!!

Way’min, where is everyone going? What happened?

• http://www.landofpure.net iWhip

MIRS!!! :love: sup bewthang? is u got ur lock situation skraight on the bedroom do’s yet? ion want them chirren choppin ya up Menendez style :chase: in light a u cancellin Christmas

Hey Hony! :hi:

Gypsie,

Since I was responding to you. I am not sure if your Mother Teresa’s comment was directed to me but if it is. Well if I could do 1/4 of the things that she has done for humanity I found rejoice to know the positive effective that I leave behind will live on forever.

• dancerbee93

@kingston seeeeeeeee me and yewwwwww :hugs:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

I wanna go to Chipotle, but I don’t wanna leave this post. :crying: It’s a damn shame when you can’t decide between hunger and nosiness. Decisions, decisions. :sad:

• luVn_liFe…

OMG!!! Seriously I jUst died a thousand deaths at #162!!!!
      :casket:

• Who Dat

Mariah wears sunglasses b/c Stevie is her FAVE sanger…Next week… she gonna get them tiddays inflated to Aretha status.

Nothing says admiration like being a copy cat.

Dubbers,

Mariah just might revoke your fan club membership after she gets wind of these statements.

• dancerbee93

**adjusting my shades even tho its cloudy outside** :rolleyes:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Ty says:

***********************

Oooh can you imagine? Mariah CANNOT divorce him while those chirrens are underaged. ALL her mentally ill ish would be on blast. But it ain’t happenin anyway. When those crazy chicks find their Doug Christie those couples NEVER divorce. I’ve seen two generations of that lunacy. Their kids can’t stand them, but in the end they turn out just like them.

• luVn_liFe…

MIRS, Gurl Its a heLL Of A choice!

• Diva

@iWhip, good ma….waiting on 5 o’clock!

• missmiami

:popcorn: ***wooo wooo*** arsenio hall crowd :rofl:

• bubblicious

@HONY

Where is your sense of humor? Did you give it up for Lent and never get it back?

:wails: It’s not that serious. Nothing is that serious! NATHANG!!!

iWhip says:

Me and them chillens done had a discussion bout it. I told them they can get $50 each & spend it on whatever, but das it!!!!! They gets no wrapped gifts from me til they treat they’re stuff better, and stop being so damn destructive. They seem to be cool with that, but then again, they may be plotting on me. :lol:

dancerbee93 says:

**adjusting my shades even tho its cloudy outside**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      *snatches off Dancer’s Rayban’s*..aint no sun out now :rofl:

i am in tears over here. TEARS! :wail:

• Ididntreallymeanit

:dead: @ the comments

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

*************************

Can I please invite you to one of my social functions? Please?

• missmiami

I missed Vince and Tamar last night auntie. Can u post a recap :pray:

• Who Dat

^^^ I dont want Stevie…Lil Wayne… Rick Rawss… OR Lil Jon to take theirs off.

:no:

God Bless the dead but I am glad Biggie kept his on alot as well.

• luVn_liFe…

Chamique Holdsclaw RELEASED … With Ankle Bracelet; <–Heres our Next Post . . .
      that ankle bracelet isnot going to do shYte for some1 when they wanna get to that a.s.s. (punINTENDED!)

@kingston, LuvN & Divurrr
      Me too w/the shades. At my mom’s fune…I didn’t want anybody to see my eyes. I’d been crying for like 6 days STRAIGHT.

@ dancer
      my eyes are all puffy so i’m putting my shades on now.
      i am seriously crying over here.

mzwhang90210 says:

@kingston, LuvN & Divurrr
      ——————–
      exactly

bubblicious says:

@HONY

___________________________

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??????????????????????????????????? :hahaha:

Ty says:

Im going to the Where u at Diva…bring the bottle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      *grabs anutha Reunite bottle and a bucket of ice* :kona: with Ty

• http://www.landofpure.net iWhip

:kona: <—me draggin KDUB up OUT this here post! neva thought i'd see the dayum DAY! :cool:

Dancer!!! :cool: <—Coach ones

• missmiami

by bubblicious
      __________________________________________________________________

:dead: that was a bit harsh :ghost:

• Betamax82

:newpost: Human Barbie

• luVn_liFe…

:chase: PLz someone Make Dubb LOG OFF! guuRRRl you just maDe me Hollla trece times!!! bout Christopher Wallace

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Oh no!!! My baby mama is giving away free tickets to tonight’s concert. Poor baby.

dancerbee93 says:

mzwhang90210 says:

@kingston, LuvN & Divurrr
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You my girl and all so you know what…..I give you a pass!!!! :hug:

@ whang
      girl, i understand you completely.
      i cried even harder when my grandma flung herself on that casket and started screaming in the church. those sunglasses were needed!

Bubblicious gum,

I still have a sense of humor. I laugh alot while I am here. I was just responding to statements. How I responded was just how I felt based on the statement (no one hurt by it). Maybe because I left out the emote of laughter it may seem as if I did not find it funny but I did that is why I responded.

• missmiami

:whistle: man WICKED WAYS is my :danban: hella sexy I meed a trenchcoat

• Angiegirl

bubblicious says:

@HONY

continues song from #151……where Im goinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng, soooooooooooooooon. Im goin up-a yonnnnnnn-der……… :casket:

dancerbee93 says:

———————–

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I guess my old azz just old school…I’mma get with it…. *grabs my Kate Spade shades* puts them on at desk…how you like me now? :rofl:

• A.J.

:danban1:whangs n thangs
      ________________________
      i thought Mariah Carey had a lazy right eye and that she posed always on the left but eh maybe she likes sunglasses in the pool. She’s a diva.

• Who Dat

ALL her mentally ill ish would be on blast
      ^^^^
      It was on blast before she married Nick.
      She stalked Derek Jeter. She stalked Luis Miguel. Luis dissed the purity fawk outta her…she had a mental breakdown on MTV. Google Mariah and ice cream cart and witness that ish agane. Best part: look at Carson Daily face…he is looking like WHET is this bish smoking :blink: She had a spazz session cause Marshall got a lil bit of man juice on her stomach….a lil. Nothing a Kleenex and a shower wouldnt have fixed. But no… this hoe gotta go making songs about it….

• Diva

*passing out the National Hymnal to everyone* we on page 191 Angiegirl, you gone do the lead part..umkay

Yes the ice cream cart thing was hilarious!

• Who Dat

Can I please invite you to one of my social functions? Please?
      ^^^
      I am in Raleigh I will make the drive…you still in Charlotte?

:steer:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ KDubb…I feel MiMi on that man juice. :nono:

• Smonae80

Mzwhang :hug: thx hun
      Hey Fayla, :no: don’t raise them prices I need to place a order, I don’t have no MC budget

• Who Dat

@ KDubb…I feel MiMi on that man juice.
      ^^ :rofl:
      Erry woman in here done got some mane juice on them. Once or twice. (whispers…or maybe more…IDK) But dayum it… do we go making songs about how much we hate his azz over it? She is always doing the MOST past 7-8 years. :rofl:

:egg: << lunchtime…PICK UP.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOlpdd7y8MI&feature=g-logo mzwhang90210

Who Dat says: ^^^ I too am a child of an alcoholic. I am sure lil Lambchop and Unicorn will learn to check if the burners are off before they go to sleep in DUE time.
      ________________________
      WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY do you have me screamin in my office????
      What’d I ever do to you huh? HUH????
      :wail:

• lola

iWhip says:

oh & hey errybody! :waves: <—price increase
      ____________________________________________________

:cheer: To me getting my order in at the current prices! :grill:

• tintin1979

———————–

If I spend 6000 on diaper rash cream, how in the world is there ever a rare occassion that they catch a diaper rash. Hell naw….