R&B singer Natina Reed’s troubled life ended in tragedy when she was struck and killed by a motorist as she walked along a dark stretch of highway in Decatur late Friday.

The singer was living at a seedy, rundown extended stay motel about 12 miles from where she was killed, according to a police incident report obtained by The Atlanta Journal Constitution.

Natina Reed and Shamir Fears-Devoe

The police report listed Reed’s address as 7065 Jimmy Carter Blvd., the address of an extended stay motel in Norcross. Reed was killed at the intersection of Lawrenceville Highway (U.S. 29) near Hamilton Road, just north of Lilburn.

Police theorize that Reed may have been dropped off by someone in the area near where she was struck.

“Anyone who might have information about anything that could help us determine why she was there, anything to help us understand how this came together,” said police spokesman Sgt. Rich Long, who added: “As of right now, it does not appear that the driver has any fault in this event.”

Reed had a history of alcohol and substance abuse dating back to her days as a member of the popular R&B group Blaque. Reed had multiple DUI charges on her arrest record.

Reed’s father, Paul Reed, said she was on her cell phone when she was struck from behind by a car. “She was walking across the street on the phone, and the next thing she’s on the floor.”

Blaque member Shamari Fears-DeVoe (pictured above left), who is married to Ronald DeVoe of New Edition, tweeted, “My world as I know it has forever changed. Until we meet again, may you find comfort in the arms of an angel. I love you Natina.”

Shamari told Channel 2 Action News that she spoke with Reed by phone “exactly 2 hours” before she died. The women were reportedly planning a Blaque reunion and a reality TV show.

• Former Blaque Member Busted For Disorderly Conduct
  • FanMAIL: Natina Reed Cleans Up Nicely
  • Devyne Stephens 40th Birthday Bash at Dreamland
  • Former “BLAQUE” Member Natina Reed Arrested for DUI… AGAIN! [MUGSHOT]

196 Responses to “Natina Reed lived in a motel 12 miles from where she was struck and killed by car”

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

:sad: what happen, to her place, I remember my X was dealing with her. still sad.

:eek:

2cents says:

Was this the one that said “let’s beet these buffies down” on Bring It On?

Bibi says:

damn shame :no:

gbellab says:

I just knew something in the milk wasn’t clean. Troubled soul. RIP.

Crickett says:

Sad, her almost being famous and monet problems, probably drove the poor girl mental. Probably embarrased of where she lived, but 12 miles is a long way home.

Bad Influence says:

ok that pic of her with Ronnies wife gives me the sads…thats fashion fair, i just know it!

its just a sad story…my she RIP..poor girl.

DownBottom says:

So sad :-(

“Its in the eyes Chico” #Scarface

DownBottom says:

:hi: @Choco, where u been? I was asking abt a few NE posters the other day!

ReadingIsFundamental says:

These pictures of her all look very different but, she seems a little “lost” in all of them.

RIP

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

MAY SHE REST IN PEACE, MY CONDOLENCES AND PRAYERS GO OUT TO HER FAMILY AND FRIENDS, ESPECIALLY HER SON

IT WAS AN UNFORTUNATE ACCIDENT, I CAN SEE AN INVESTIGATION AS TO WHY IT HAPPENED BUT ALL THIS SCANDAL IN REGARDS TO DUI’S, WHERE SHE LIVED, ETC. IS A BIT MUCH-SHE’S IN A MUCH BETTER PLACE, PLEASE LET HER SOUL REST IN PEACE

Did she have custody of her child? So many questions. God rest her soul.

When the older kids were 5 and 6 I took them to a Disney Concert here in Atlanta and Blaque were the guests. I was waiting on the remix to 808 and Natina new I was bored outta my mind. There were not many parents there and I was in the front. She made sure that I at least enjoyed that one song. I hate to hear about people being this trouble because I have been there with the exception of any substance abuse. May her soul finally rest in peace.

:waves: Down
      I’ve been here and there!

2cents says:

@choco

I was awating your response to “the breakup”, please dish

@Bird
      I doubt she had custody of her son living in a seedy motel…

gbellab says:

I dont think the 10 year old son lived with her because Gail Gotti (Kurupt’s wife?) was on twitter talking about how they were “taking Tren to Atlanta” etc..

@2Cents
      What breakup cutes?

yanibunny02 says:

For no one to really be able to account for her or know her real whereabouts makes me question her state of mind and lifestyle at the time of her passing.. so tragic tho :no:

Sam says:

Choco
      you back :yahoo:

Milky says:

:hi: @choco
      bird
      ynh how’s atl?
      intense
      sam
      rif
      down
      bad
      otb

Diva says:

She has troubled looking eyes!!! may her soul RIP! Her time on earth was over, so God called his child home!

Diva says:

@Choco, shake sumfthing guhl!

:coffee: Like I said earlier some folks are lost and get fed up with being lost and silently wish for their misery to end!

@Sam
      :2dance:

Bad Influence says:

lets all figure out these lyrics and rap em one good time for Natina..
      (I NEVER knew what she said in this song..) good old copy/paste

Is what intended, you to get me up you
      You one in a mill, forget the mens
      Cause they ride in my pockets baby
      And today I just wanna
      Jiggle my ball
      Bet I knock your socks off
      Wit’ my what what what (wha wha wha wha)
      Yea yea..”

:danban: :danban:

kingstonn says:

there has to be better pictures that could be posted for her. these are terrible.

Milky says:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Hi Angry Pants

I mean Milky. I hope you are having a good day.

:danban:

Bad Influence says:

did Nicki write that ish for Natina? :think:

@ gbellab: I’m glad to know Kurupt was being a father to his son.:)

PiscesRising says:

-Choco

I am not sure if that’s necessarily true that she could not of had custody living in that motel. We don’t exactly know the circumstances of why she way living there. Also- it was an extended stay suite hotel and they can be quite nice. They are often set up like normal apartments with all of the amenities.

I lived in a motel with my mother for 8 mos after our house caught on fire and she had to buy another one. I just lived there with her. Hotel had 2 rooms anyway.

Sam says:

did Nicki write that ish for Natina?
      ^^^
      :ghost:

yanibunny02 says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

@Sam

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know..thats what makes it so sad ..BLACK GIRL LOST.. jus like those books

Diva says:

@Choco, awww chit you done dropped it low ma!!!!! :grill:

Milky-Atlanta is great.Was with the older kids the weekend.My son turned 20. I love being back here and I’m getting to bond with my bestie,been way too long.

yanibunny02 says:

Bad Influence says:

lets all figure out these lyrics and rap em one good time for Natina..
      (I NEVER knew what she said in this song..) good old copy/paste
      Is what intended, you to get me up you
      You one in a mill, forget the mens
      Cause they ride in my pockets baby
      And today I just wanna
      Jiggle my ball
      Bet I knock your socks off
      Wit’ my what what what (wha wha wha wha)
      Yea yea..”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Ummm… i effed up all those lyrics then back in the day.. :kona:

@ Hizzy…I always assumed Lisa did. :shrug:

Diva says:

@ gbellab: I’m glad to know Kurupt was being a father to his son.:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Auntie, what made you change your mind on this?^^^^^^^^^^^^cause you ain’t say that the otha day! :thinking:

Sam says:

Be thankful for your days. No matter what she was doing or who she was with we can all fall victim to a hit and run or just a hit, a drive by or anything. Life is precious and can be short. Love the ones you love, and pray for understanding in the ones you don’t. I’m sure it people right now who knew asking what could I have done or I wish I would have….

I don’t think anyone should speak ill of her cause NO ONE knew what she was dealing with.

Bad Influence says:

@Yanni, how could u not? that ish aint made a lick o’ sense..

and to think, i was jamming to that song in my first lil hooptie back in the day :lol:

-Choco

___________________________
      True but the fact that she was walking alone at 10p and getting drop off just makes me think she didn’t have custody.

@Diva
      :wink:

DownBottom says:

:dance: Hey there @Milky :lol: at ur gravi! @OTBizzle :tea:

Bad Influence says:

CHOCO!! :spank:

so ur saying if u walk alone at 9:50 at night and possibly get a ride, u cant have custody of your kids yo? is this what ur fontin chile? :lol:

stretch of highway in Decatur late Friday.
      ________________________

:huh: and then you said Jimmy Carter later on down in the post!

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

:cosign:

@DB *booty pinch* :tea:

*slow hand fall* :tea:

:eek: :ekk: :lol:

Here one minute and gone the next… RIP

DownBottom says:

:lol: Alright with me :wink:

CHOCO!!

NOPE! You think she had custody of her son?

Twilight says:

I read that her public viewing & wake will be tomorrow @ The Willie A. Watkins Special Events Center in Lithonia Ga. There is a online guestbook for people to sign. It’s such a sad situation. I saw a picture of her son, he is handsome and have some of her features too and looks just like his dad spit him out. Complextion and all. RIP Natina.

Bad Influence says:

ok i gotta stay outta them laffy taffys…shew.

:whistle: Ronny, Bobby, Ricky, and Mike, If I like the girl, who cares who ya like?! :dance:

Bad Influence says:

well. ya learn some new shyt er’day.

Bad Influence says:

ok i gotta stay outta them laffy taffys…shew.
      We just got a shipment of the multi-pack :yahoo: I will calm down eating them after today…

DownBottom says:

Whatcha learned @His Hmmm…@DTTS :thinking:

Ayyy I been fukking that candy all the way up. :(

*drops Bit of Honey, flavored tootsie rolls, and fun size snicker papers..in the trash*

Gigi26 says:

Damn life wasn’t easy on her cuz that mugshot babyyyy is :no:

RIP hunny

We got 14 pcs :huh: of candy total last night :hahaha:

I’m munching down on company candy :lol:

YNH! :yahoo: I saw your mini atl update! What are your girls up to? They enjoying the new spot? Or do they have some snarky commentary about it all? :lol:

DownBottom says:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :dance: :shakebutt:

Oh you know that they have all kinds of stuff that they are saying. But the funniest thing was when I was at baby daddy house. He has a 15 yr old step son and we were all sitting in the living room watching TV. He asked if he was ever my kids step dad and I said no because we have only been friends. This lil fool said “Who yall trying to fool, yall were more than friends at least one night cause yall got a baby”.

I love being back at home and I know that the kids do too. Spending time with all the kids and extended family. Avery had a sleepover at my ex MIL’s house with ex hubby’s year old and niece and all 3 of their azzes are banned.

*glares @ New Girl*

So you can’t share them Taffy’s?! :wail:

@ Shaun….I’m changing my number! :rofl:

:lol: :hahaha: WEllll if everybody wouldnt have gotten themselves sidelined :eek:

Can I get it on them laffy taffy’s I ate all of Avery’s.

J Said it! says:

No fault of the driver.. how about neglect, if she was hit from behind…. like

___________________________________________________________________
      :rofl: :rofl: From the mouths of babes (smart ass teens! :eyeroll: ) Too funny!

Dizaaaaammm. They banned already?!?! Avery mustve sent everybody down stairs to procure her some milk and cookies! :lol:

*sings SOMEBODY LOVES YOU BABY @ the top of my lungs*

Shoutout to Patti LaBelle. :yahoo: <—Itsssssssssss Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

KITAAAAAA :rofl: This is why yall need to talk to me here..so i can stay off FB lurking :ashamed:

2cents says:

We got 14 pcs of candy total last night

I’m munching down on company candy
      ——-

The pluck was yall???

:lol: 75
      I can share :D (especially since I gangster extra bags from the dropper off-ers every month!)

Kita forgot to say that he went to down south (family visit) with his new girlfriend tho. :tea:

Sam says:

:offtopic:
      I swear sandra be messy on twitter :rofl:

Well, we did get off to a late start :lol:

@ New Girl….I was halfway there today too.

@ Shaun…. :danban: <—Waka Flocka "Lurkin" You stay yo ass off of FB and i'mma stop listenin to shyt like Flocka and Titty Boi.

:pray: for me. Yall some bad influences.

:rofl: @ Shaun….What her head look like? :rofl:

My kids was complaining about the amount of candy given out too. White folks kept saying “the economy!” and my sister kept mumbling “racist!” :lol:

*Bey face* :stop: Aint nuffin wrong with Chainz and Flocka. Throw in a Kendrick Lamar and some other person who uses complete sentences and voila: Well-rounded. :lol:

My mother in law couldn’t handle all of them at one time. My father in law got the hell on. When I went over on Sunday all he said was “Avery is full of conversation” I know what that means.

2cents says:

My son: Mom I want to be Michael Myers
      Me: Son you can’t wear that costume to the church
      Son: Uhm mom Jesus made me so he knows that it’s me under the mask
      Me: Let me go in Walgreens for a min
      Older son: See we was spossed to go to the Halloween store no she going in Walgreens for something cheap
      Me: You shole right now you can go as yourself with a frown, (exits store park n lot)

1/2 way where? :wail:

And I’m with your sister! :cuss: Some homes didn’t open up and I KNOW I saw others coming from there. But I ain’t gone harp about it :no: :lol:

OMG. I know yall sick of hearing my kid stories but, I gotta tell yall about Amari’s bad ass.

Last week, Amari and Nae were walking through the back yard, Amari sees a glove on the ground.

A: NaeNae. What’s that?
      N: A glove
      A: Who put that there?
      N: Probably Daddy
      A: BoBo(My Daddy) Gone get her is ass whooped
      N: :blink: What?
      A: BoBo gone get his ass whooped
      N: Who gone whoop BoBo
      A: My GranMa

Damned shame a 2yr-old knows who runs my mama’s house. :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: IDK!!! I told you they were getting a divorce so he has been :gossip: <–whispering my way. *Bey face* Even though we have had numerous Fix my Life sessions he neglected to mention that..

Well, his oldest called while they were down there and he told Lei that she was there too. He need to learn to cover all his bases. *New Bey gravi face*

“Avery is full of conversation”

_______________________________
      :hahaha: !!!! You know its true!!! Dear Gawd, I can see that woman face now! Cause Avery ass been here before! :lol:

:huh: <— MIL

Oprahs Bunion says:

I didn’t know Kurupt was married. Anyone know how many children he has?

I liked her the most out of the group…RIP

You shole right now you can go as yourself with a frown

:ghost: These kids gone learn to shAt up! :lmaooooo: :lmao:

Some homes didn’t open up and I KNOW I saw others coming from there.

^^^^ Happ’d to us at least twice. We had a HUGE group tho so Im hoping that was it. :( :eek:

that ninja is foul AND careless! I bet that hair drove him away. :rofl:

MSVALLDAY says:

2cents says:

So mad at the Mike Myers costume at church! LOL LOL

BoBo gone get his ass whooped
      _____________________________

:rofl: :heart:

You know she got that from a grown up! Chit read just like me! :rofl:

Amari is my “nephew” :coffee:

Yes OTBizzle- calling me talking about she ready and it was only 10am. No maam. I picked her azz up at 4pm. But ex hubby’s baby tried to draw her ibraws on. I wish I could post the picture. she came in there talking about she wanted to be pretty.

@ New Girl….I went to Sally’s I got 33oz of shampoo and 33oz of conditioner for 7.49 a piece :yahoo:

Yall Curr

I bet that hair drove him away.

______________________________
      Bishhhhhh. :dead: OTB DOWN :rofl: :rofl:

She OWNS two salons :rofl: I cant breeve

@Dimpz-but will BoBo get his azz whopped?

Kita fukk you and any future endeavors you may have for them quotes on nephew :hahaha:

Now I see the problem. She aint’ got time to take care of her own head. Po lady. :no:

laterthannever says:

Even the mall folks were crabbing with their candy!

I only had one Reese’s!!! Too many tootsie rolls-BUT EVEN THE FANCIFUL BANANA AND VANILLA ONES!!!?

*my son, who can have the dumdums :/

I am too tickled.. :lol: drawing on ibraws already!! Reminds me of the time Ma’am told kids stepmom that she had eyelashes like her blinking baby doll. :lol:

Yall Curr

:yes: :fistbump:

laterthannever says:

Also, not judging a mugshot, maybe she
      had on a wig before arrest? #projecting

@ YNH….Probably not but by the time she finishes cussing, he’ll probably wish she had just whooped his ass. I told yall my parents are Norbit and Rasputia right? :lol:

:hahaha: KITAAAAAAA.

But she was trynna trick me into some lip gloss. But the surprise came the next day when ex hubby’s wife called to see why I didn’t go to dinner with them.

@ Shaun…Oh shyt, I did type that Freudian slip of the fingers. :rofl:

Later!!! :2dance:

:heart: Vanilla Tootsies!

:bye: Shaun…Don’tchu send me no mo hat pics. :no:

Fugg you to deaF for them Russian hats in my phone! :rofl:

@ Shaun…I had to make sure you saw what I was seeing. :hahaha:

Norbit and Rasputia

!!!! I swear imma tell her what you said :lol:

Genia says:

their music brings back awesome memories of cruising Campbellton Road on hot Saturday afternoon, Greenbrair, Carwash and JJ’s Rib-Shack baby!! #swatsforlife

<—- a stranger so :shrug: who she talking to.. :lol:

Awww, Genia-that is close to where I reside. Those were the days when Atlanta was really poppin!

Oprahs Bunion says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You said you live in Inglewood??

:koolaid: Good memories! This is it! in Greenbriar! That Baskin Robins shop on the end! And my big booty, flat stomach game properrrrr!

*deep sigh* Those were the days.

@ New Girl….He gone need it! :rofl:

Did the Parents hold the News conference or go discuss the Accident?
      May she R.I.P. :|

pointhimout says:

just a prime example of someone falling on hard times, that’s all. Sandra, why is the hotel seedy?I remember when she sold her house in Lionshead in Lithonia; it was a bad crib too. Condolences to her son and family. I know exactly what hotel this is…drive past is all the time. It’s not seedy or shady, boys and girls. Hard working men and women live here. The Gwinnet bus comes right next to and across from this hotel.

Folks do what they have to do. The hotel is a stones throw from several mid-sized companies in Norcross, and a short drive to Duluth. Who knows why she was walking. Could the driver of the car been really innocent, was it a pissed off co-worker that dropped her off, then ran her over?? See how ya mind get to wondering when you read into stuff?

LIVED…I’m from Inglewood homie. I currently reside in ATL shawty. #carryon

Lost :wail:

*lays out under the tree*

Isn’t it funny how when celebrities die their so-called friends jump in front of the cameras pretending to be in mourning, but then you find out that the celebrity was turning tricks to pay the rent for her modest motel room, but her friends didn’t offer her a place to stay in their well-appointed mansion?

@ Shaun…BoBo walked around calling her that to her face for a whole summer. He had to start doing it behind her back though because she started getting mad. :rofl;

Genia says:

*deep sigh* Those were the days.
      ________________________________________________________________
      Those were the days…and i sooooooooooo remember that baskin robins.

@SandraRose so Natina WAS A lady of the Night?

He called her Respucia?! :shocked: to her face? #livingontheedge :rofl:

Gigi26 says:

———————————————–
      WOW. Well tell the truth and shame the devil she was selling her puss to live in a motel Sandra?! Damn yo :no: The recession is real.

:eek: Everybody dont take kindly to handouts. And you dont know if they offered..or if she even asked for help. :eek:

I find that when anybody dies, famous or not, folks wonder what they could have done differently and mourn all the same. Hindsight is 20/20.

It’s not funny, and just like regular people, we don’t really know what’s going on in anyone’s life :tea:

GellySammich says:

People have FAMILY

GellySammich says:

wait that wasn’t the end… *clears throat*
      People have FAMILY that they would mourn their death and wouldn’t let them stay in their homes. I don’t think you can just let everybody in.

@GellySammich :welcome: and that lil tYke is Adorable in Everyway!

The sun got my candy lookin good enough to eat,
      you can tell by the way the girls act across the street..

Hit the horn, but no stallin, keep ballin..
      4 o’clock sunday, I gotta hit the mall and,
      fall in full of them green trees hurry up so I can catch Martin Luther King.. :danban: :yes:

My Greenbriar theme song. :lol:

mzwhang90210 says:

It’s sad twhen people die… and their family is scrambling around trying to come up with $$ for burial expenses.
      It’s already tragic enough…add the stress of low/no funds.

EVERY parent should have insurance policies to at least cover their funeral expenses.
      Adult kids should also have policies on their parents…siblings…
      you NEVER know!!

R.I.P.
      So young and beautiful

@ New Girl….He got a death wish. :lol:

mzwhang90210 says:

GellySammich says: People have FAMILY that they would mourn their death and wouldn’t let them stay in their homes.
      Some of this same “fam” are all over at the decedents home..looking for jewlery, or wondering what “Big Mama Glodine” left them!!

I know from personal experience…. a sudden death can show you who folks REALLY are!!

GellySammich says:

thanks luvn!
      <—- my :heart:

Diva says:

:dead: @Big Mama Glodine

GellySammich says:

*smells my pits*
      :thinking:

__________________________________________________________
      wow…sad

The sun got my candy lookin good enough to eat,
      you can tell by the way the girls act across the street..
      Hit the horn, but no stallin, keep ballin..
      4 o’clock sunday, I gotta hit the mall and,
      fall in full of them green trees hurry up so I can catch Martin Luther King..
      My Greenbriar theme song.
      _________________________________________________________________

Hey INTENSE!! long time no E

Well, whatja come up with 155 :rofl:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

@ Sandra

Some people don’t want help or won’t accept it because they don’t like the strings attached. Most people have rules in their houses and when someone has some sort of addiction, they don’t like living somewhere with rules. They would rather live on the streets than be micro-managed in someone else’s house. So, unless you have some inside information that this celeb friend in a mansion truly did not reach out to this woman, it’s a poor assumption to put on someone who is mourning the loss of someone else. There are people that are beyond help which is very unfortunate. That may or not be the case of this woman but, don’t go beating up the people who shed a tear for her.

GellySammich says:

They ok to me :shrug: I was just wondering if I was running off the masses. Must be my newbie smell.

Oprahs Bunion says:

LIVED…I’m from Inglewood homie. I currently reside in ATL shawty. #carryon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      My bad! Thought I had some company on the WEST SIDEEE! *In my Ice Cube voice*

Oprahs Bunion says:

LIVED…I’m from Inglewood homie. I currently reside in ATL shawty. #carryon
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      My bad! Thought I had some company on the WEST SIDEEE! *In my Ice Cube voice*
      _____________________________________________________________________
      no we good!! you do.. Laker-chick is there and a few other “ROSES”…Show yo self Cali crew!!

Oprahs Bunion says:

Oprahs Bunion says:

LIVED…I’m from Inglewood homie. I currently reside in ATL shawty. #carryon
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      My bad! Thought I had some company on the WEST SIDEEE! *In my Ice Cube voice*
      _____________________________________________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Yes I have seen Laker-chick’s posts reppin LA! lol! I’m new here, but I have been lurking for almost 2 years. Feels as though I already know everyone! You guys always keep it entertaining!!

How do we know that she was slangin puss tho?

You know that this could be considered slander. I know that it is not because you didn’t use her name but you still wrong for putting it on here. Can her body get cold first?

Sam says:

I swear sandra be messy on twitter

Why is it messy when I’m telling the truth? :shrug:

Candi Apple says:

I got Lights :yahoo: and spared :bow:

Sad story for this girl.

@CandiApple :clap: Happy for you?Where are you?

69 says:

_________________________________________
      :clap: :preach:

Candi Apple says:

@luVn_liFe

I am amazed at these folks in the North East,ranting and raving On CNN,Jane Velez show thats its BEEN TWO WHOLE DAYS SINCE THE STORM AND THEY STILL HAVE NO FOOD,CLEAN WATER BLANKETS and SUCH.This is America the government should be here right now!”
      Not to make any less of the situation because it is Complete Devastation up there in the NE. . .but New Orleans waited on Streets and roofs for 5 to 7 days before they EVEN Seen a Glimmer of HOPE.

Ms.kaylamomma says:

I hope the family continue to dig deeper into this. I’m sure they will find the answers and I’m willing to bet it’s something they least expected.

pointhimout says:

Sandra, I have to agree with you actually. Whenever we see pics of Natina, she looked like she just had a few drinks or had been smoking. I’m sure most never said anything or offered to assist her. I’m trying to think if my “best friend” or family were ever in such a bad situation where they’d refuse help. No, I can’t and I doubt that. Can you stay temporarily? depends. Can I loan you money for your car, keep your place? I’ve done it a couple people for sure.

I dont think any reports will ever say why she was walking along or if she was a lady of the night or turning tricks. I think SR’s has a reliable source.

Candi Apple says:

Not everyone has lights in my county. There are still over 6,800 people without lights and many are still in shelters. Nor is the damage minimal or over, Many have lost homes, I will not talk about what I lost. I will say I am thankful to God that I have life and thankful an evacuation occurred prior to the event. But, I would never try and pit one event against the next because circumstances are different. The Government finally understand what response time means. Let them had sat on their hands and did nothing again. The world would have a ball with that information (especially with this President, in fact I will say the response was better because of this President…. he likes black people). An event of this magnitude, it could have been worse much worse. Who would suffer the most if worse occurred. Because the end results weren’t as bad or disastrous doesn’t stop the fear or damage.

Katrina is different YES, I agree. Katrina’s levy broke, major difference. The response time to LA was horrific,no evacuation plan in place. Didn’t some people refuse to leave. My black azz was out. I sum it up to response time is better when catastrophic events occur. All agencies worked hard and long hours to restore order and they went to work fast. Hospitals lost power and quickly evacuated sick patients. With the help of the Fire Department, Police, private ambulance providers, local hospitals and citizens. Everybody covered everybody. The Mayor was on his job too (911 provided an advantage it taught us how to work together) More lives could have been lost if it weren’t for the effort of everybody acting as a team.

To be honest I am happy that the damage was not worse because NY is a financial mecca. If NY disappeared our country would be in a world of trouble. The picture is bigger than what the eyes can see. Most people want to get back to a regular schedule and get back to work (some people lost their homes but, have to get back to work because they are only allowed a certain amount of time, when the time expires, well we know the end result). All the small businesses need to Charge forward. Excuse my long winded post.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Candi, you needed to get it off your chest. God Bless You.

free says:

Milky says: will they please let this woman RIP. I know her family and son are tired of the relentless speculation.

***********************

her parents are the ones really fueling this in their search for answers….

free says:

OutsidetheBox says: so ur saying if u walk alone at 9:50 at night and possibly get a ride, u cant have custody of your kids yo?

*********************

a friend of my friend was just killed in one of these places a week before last so i don’t think it’s the safest place to leave your 10 year old in the middle of the night. some may be better than others but sounds like she did the right thing sending the kid to his dad. the girl who got murdered also had kids who lived with her mom.

free says:

sometimes we think these folks live a charmed life but they go through the same shyt we do, if not more. she’s at peace now and that’s all that matters. the fact that nothing else has come out leads me to believe that there is nothing but heartbreak in store for her parents the more they try to get answers.

Milky says:

:wave:
      free
      Happy Friday!!!

luVn_liFe… says:

————-
      :preach:

:buttshake:

Well I guess candiApple told me.Well to each their own,I still feel the same about what I said :shrug: Yeah I know Im InSenSitive,ive heard it twice in one week here . . .
      Stone Me!

Good Morning Roses!!!! :yahoo: TGIF

Milky says:

@luvn hey bew :tittays:

Keesh says:

Good Morning :Roses:

Milky says:

I watched Celebrity Crime Files last night and it featured Marvin Gaye. I didnt realize that his father didnt get anything but 5 years probation for murdering his son!!

Milky says:

@keesh :hi:

:wave: Milk . . How’s the Monthly Situation going?Better today? :kiss:

Milky says:

@luvn yes ma’am the first couple of days is always a Bish!! thanks for askin. How u doin Ma? :hug:

Milky says:

@luvn im puttin in an ad on Ebay. “Nice good used uterus for free”

NaijaGal says:

Morning Folks :hi:

Milky says:

:hi: naija :happy:

:happy: NaiJaGal!!
      @Milky Im doing today like you were doing yesterday Grrrrrrr,its cool though :rolleyes: These Are The Breaks,Right?

Milky says:

@luvn poor baby come let me rub ur belly!!! :kiss:

:pacifier:

Im going to win this Dayum $500 today too!Ive been trying since Monday!

lovezoe says:

Morning Roses!!

Diva says:

:wave: Good morning Ya’ll!!! Come up stairs there is a :newpost: More on Natina!

tintin1979 says:

wow, she got that broke.