Obama’s Secret Divorce Papers Expose Obama’s Loveless Marriage

Obama's divorce papers

Now that President Obama has successfully won re-election, he no longer has to worry about the little things that could affect his chances at re-election.

The Constitution says that a sitting president can only serve two terms in office. Nothing Obama does from now on can hurt his chances at re-election, but Obama can still be impeached for conduct unbecoming of a president.

The National Enquirer reports that Obama has been keeping “a se­cret from the American people.”

The Enquirer has learned exclusively that the Obamas filed for divorce before he became president, and that Mrs. Obama knows her husband is cheating on her with American actress Kerry Washington.

Body language expert Dr. Lillian Glass told The ENQUIRER the tension in the Obamas’ relationship was clear. “In one picture, Michelle really looks on edge and Barack looks like he resents her,” said Dr. Glass.

According to the National Enquirer, their relationship deteriorated so badly in 2000 that a distraught Michelle prepared divorce papers fol­lowing her husband’s failed attempt to win a House seat.

From The National Enquirer:

Although she never served the legal papers, The ENQUIRER has learned that Michelle, 48, also con­sulted divorce lawyers before her husband launched his successful 2008 bid for the presidency.

“Michelle didn’t want all the at­tention and she didn’t want to raise their children under such magnified scrutiny,” explained the insider. “But she was eventually persuaded to go along with Barack and support the campaign.”

I personally believe Mrs. Obama is a good woman who put her own needs on the shelf to support her narcissistic husband.

• Are there any body language experts in the house?
  • The Honeymoon is Officially Over
  • Michelle Obama Accused of Turning Away Poor Black Patients
  • This is What Happens When You Put Your Jump Off in Charge

167 Responses to “Obama’s Secret Divorce Papers Expose Obama’s Loveless Marriage”

kingstonn says:

OMG NOOOO!
      wait, does that say National Enquirer? whomp. :obama: :yahoo:

Girrllll give it up! He won :yahoo:

Such A F'n Lady says:

___________________________________________________

um ok Nat’l Inquirer. ok. :rolleyes:

mrsloveleigh says:

Sandra!!! Stop it. Really

GellySammich says:

*throws tomatoes*

Such A F'n Lady says:

________________________________________

I hate to be so crass, but if they didn’t impeach Willy Billy for getting his duck sicked, they surely have no ground to impeach President Obama based on the fact that she MAY have filed for divorce a LONG time ago.

I don’t give two fukks about their personal life. :no:

Sorry yall but, the Enquirer has reported some TRUE stories in the past/recently. Patrick Swayze was one of them. Can’t think of any others off the top of my head. :shrug:

Betamax82 says:

:rolleyes:

willetta1 says:

:kneel:

Stop Sandra. Quit Sandra. Let it go Sandra. IT IS DONE, GIRL. :obama:

GellySammich says:

Kerry Washington though? The woman who plays a lady that cheated with the president? Like the story couldn’t be a little more creative?

kingstonn says:

think the story woulda been more convincing if he was cheating on Michelle with a fried chicken wrap from Burger King. :thing:

Eazy says:

I mean…she DOES look like a bish. Leo men are the bomb so OBAMA..im looking for you
      *cues Future Turn on the lights

NaijaGal says:

======================
      but isn’t this what you say a good wife does for her husband…chile you tried it though

Im sick :rofl:

kingstonn says:

:think:

NaijaGal says:

oh and just know the story is all over the place…first it was 2000, then it was before his run, now it’s last year…but again you tried it…che

Aryanna says:

Sandra, come on. This is pathetic. All I need him to do is be a good president. Everything else is irrelevant and none of our business.

LongLegged says:

Sandy UR HATE is showing, terribly. Get ur life woman. If it ain’t Rihanna u bashing it the POTUS. If u don’t like it – GET THE ****!!

WorkInProgress says:

Wheel and come again selector.

Heyyy Dimpz!!! :hug: :happy:

_____________________________

Lawd have mercy :tea: This man has already spoke on how him and Michelle was going to get a divorce. She has too. I saw it in a documentary on PBS about, her words. Why are people hopping on this :no: and what misconduct has he done :tea:

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

As the white house chicanigga spokes person

Press Conference release:

on behalf of the White house and President Obama and first lady ummmmmm kiss our AZZ and as far a kerry washington Goes her lips can suck a mean ****.

now back to yall regular schedule program BBWLA…

oh my bad

sincerly Creamy ur white house Chicanigga

ReadingIsFundamental says:

What about this article exactly is suppose to peak my interest about his Presidential abilities and policy creation/modifications/reform?

I’ll wait.

The woman he is having the affair with is me not Kerry Washington #thenerve

GellySammich says:

but……… Olivia Pope/ Kerry Washington?? Nobody else thinks that’s stretching a bit?

Fine :kona:

kerry washington Goes her lips can suck a mean ****
      them lips and little teeth make me wonder all the time

Diva says:

Sandrarose get yo life yo and leave my President alone!!!!! They couldn’t stop him from being re-elected and nothing you say gone change how the american people voted! sat down in your beautician’s chair so she can hook yo curls up and stick an american flag in the back part of yo sew in. :rofl:

AWESOME says:

@Sandra Nothing on the riots at Ole Miss?

Bibi says:

:rofl: @Kerry Washington really?? :hahaha:

But kerry washington :hahaha:

GellySammich says:

kerry washington Goes her lips can suck a mean ****
      them lips and little teeth make me wonder all the time
      IDK if her teeth are little but she kinda has Malaysia mouth to me

Eazy says:

baby aint nothing getting through that pump it up

___________________________
      ION if you know but Sandra :ban: folks quick #helpful

GellySammich says:

THANK YOU!!!! @ Bibs and jenie…. I thought maybe it was just ME tripping

Diva says:

somebody fix me a drink PLEASE :waiting:

@ Gelly…I really overlooked the Kerry Washington part but, I was sincere and not caring about their personal life. As long as he does his job, I could care less about whatever “agreement” they have concerning their relationship. PPL don’t care about associating him to every hood thing under the sun but as soon as…………….Ya know what, let me shut up. Can we go off topic please?

Bibi says:

:dead: @Diva

She wants that flag don’t she :lol:

Obama is the president, Obama is the president :nana: :P :D

Bibi says:

@Gelly

Of all people :lol: next we gonna see a pic of Obama hemming Kerry up against a tree :rofl:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

JFK had Marilyn Monroe. Why can’t Obama have Kerry Washington? She is a nice built chick with nice lips and f*ck me eyes. She looks better than that thing Clinton was messing with.

Diva says:

Gelly is that you in yo gravi? If so, then you is a purr-ty lady ma!(no homo) :thumbsup:

them lips and little teeth make me wonder all the time
      Piranna mouth

hotmess says:

stop it stop it

Even IF it’s true, (because IMB the NE holds alot of weight) who cares!?

Alot of married people consider divorce :shrug: #igotmyownbusinesstobeconcernedwith

Diva says:

Bibi says:

@Diva

She wants that flag don’t she
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Guhl, you know she do!!!! She feening for our flag for dem freeze curls! :ghost:

Kerry Washington look like that type though on the real :tea: But Obama :rofl:

GellySammich says:

MzDimplez1123 says:

I understand that and of course it’s very well possible that there could be trouble in their paradise… my silly ass was just stuck on Kerry Washington but I’m rarely gonna be involved in the serious part of a conversation. Of course we can go off topic as long as it’s good. This day is dragging ass.

Piranna mouth
      YES!!! gives me the shivers

Choco aka Hippie says:

The woman he is having the affair with is me not Kerry Washington #thenerve

:rollseyes:

GellySammich says:

Bibi says:

@Gelly

:cosign: New Girl

I swear I’ll be glad when there’s something more pressing to talk about.

Diva says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

them lips and little teeth make me wonder all the time
      Piranna mouth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Yes yes…. :hahaha: I couldn’t put my finger on it… Piranna mouth it is!!!! I can’t breathe

Lady_L says:

mrsloveleigh says:

Sandra!!! Stop it. Really

Today is dragging like chit I just ordered some spanx

lola says:

This has been on their website for days leading up to the election. At least Sandra waited until after the campaign to share the story he wrote about as well.

:obama:

Diva says:

Bibi says:

@Diva

She wants that flag don’t she
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      ==========
      If not the flag, perhaps a lil bitty red/white/blue spraypainted flag on each fcurl :kona:

GellySammich says:

Thanks Diva :wink:

@ Eazy….What new dress did you buy this week? :coffee:

Bootcampgirl says:

I think I might invest in those because, I’m not really committed to this working out jazz :ashamed: #truthful

MzDimplez1123 says:

:cosign: New Girl

I swear I’ll be glad when there’s something more pressing to talk about.

YEW ain’t said nothing but a word :steer: *goes to find something messy* :D

OFF TOPIC
      If the world were ending in a month would you do the things you consider morally corrupt?

Folks the POTUS has publically stated that him and Michelle was headed for divorce :shrugs: That part I don’t doubt, cause even Michelle cosigned it. But why just why is this even relevant. You know what the problem is, they are trying their best to find something on this man, and can’t. Why is it so hard for folks to see this man is a cool dude…….

You know hate is a disease, and some should really consider drinking some bleach! Then proceed to slide a blade into a kiddie pool of alcohol and salt and vinegar :no: its rediculous how folks don’t like too see people succeed. :coffee: actually pretty damn sad. Their lives must be miserable

@Boot
      Your not Im the worse I bought a flexbelt cuz I don’t feel like doing crunches and I rarely use the flexbelt but I think Imma use it again soon and try and stick with it

Choco aka Hippie says:

OFF TOPIC

Nope !!! Hi CHOCO :waves:

Eazy says:

@Dimpz havent bought one this week, havent had time to just surf the net except for today. Asos dont have a sale that im interested in :hump: :lol:

@ Choco…. :no: Cause I gotta live with me until I die and I don’t know what’s in store for me beyond death. :shrug:

Eazy says:

:lol: I did NOT mean to put that shyt in tha last message

:shock: Did Eazy just send me an indecent proposal?! :yahoo: :ghost: <–fainting

*returns empty handed* :shrug:
      Only thing remotely interesting is that MartIn Lawrence may have another tv sitcom coming out.

OAN I ate like a damn wolf today! :lol:

MzDimplez1123 says:

:cosign:

Bibi says:

:lol: @Dtts I haven’t spoken to u since u “joined” ion think :hugs:

@Choco
      I would.. chit it’s over :shrugs: #dontbejudging

@Gelly
      U r purty #strickly****ly

Oh you didn’t well, I guess. :rofl:

_____________________________________
      see this is tricky. would I know the date exactly.? if so, then I can get my jones’s out of me..then chill for the last couple days. If the date is unknown, then no.
      :whistle:

Ty says:

Oh Auntie :smack:

Yall help me find that flag lady for Auntie. She saw her last night behind the prez and her curls turned the other way. Imma hook u up Auntie :pc:

Ms. Everything says:

:rolleyes: Who cares? If true they wouldn’t be the first nor the last political couple to stumble a little. It doesn’t affect his job, he has not lied about anything and they’re either happy or dealing with it now. Let these two breathe and enjoy a campaigning free life for awhile

Choco aka Hippie says:

OFF TOPIC

Nope, not the kid! :no:

What’s your answer to this? :waiting:

@ New Girl…I had salad! :yahoo:

Eazy says:

:rofl: DIMPZ I was tryna sigh in sadness that i havent bought a dress but hump just happened

Stock Market Plunges and they asking is Obama the one to blame :rolleyes: You know yahoo news mad as hell he won too. The blame game is going to be to the 15th power now that he is re-elected :tea:

Is the new girl who I thank she is :coffee:

:hug: @thee Real BB and :dead: at your ****ly disclaimer…

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT No Ratchett Heffa’s in here

I would come out about being in love with a man that’s taken :lol:
      I wouldn’t hold myself to moral highground in the name of true love
      I would abandon any guilt over hurting someone else :lol:
      I would do just my heart desired

Ty says:

But why just why is this even relevant
      Thats all they have on him :coffee:

@ Eazy…It worked for me! :yes:

Let me stop before I offend you by joking. I’m bored though. :hug:

:waves: Depends on whatchu thanking :rofl:

:hug: EZ

Eazy says:

Is the new girl who I thank she is

Girl I said the same damn thing to myself :tea:

Diva says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Diva says:

Bibi says:

@Diva

She wants that flag don’t she
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Guhl, you know she do!!!! She feening for our flag for dem freeze curls!
      ==========

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :yes: :rofl:

@Bibi
      :thumbsup:

@Stranger see my comment

GellySammich says:

Nope@Choco
      I would hide out somewhere with my fam (I’m sure there would be chaos outside) and hope I’m heading to heaven

Thanks Bibi

mzwhang90210 says:

President Obama is NOT trynna get no hot grits thrown on his ass by messin round on Michele. Ok? That’s 1st.

2ndly…
      here is a little info on past Presidents who WERE guilty of indiscretions. And were NOT impeached:

James Buchanan and his partner William Rufus King
      James Buchannan was president, after Lincoln was assassinated. James had a “friend” that accompanied him everywhere. Buchanan never married which would be a bit suspicious in today’s world, but did have William Rufus King become a big part of his life. He lived with William for more than a decade, and was believed to be homosexual. Of course, today this may, or may not, be acceptable but back then it was not brought to the forefront, and covered up as much as possible. In fact William was such a big part of Buchanan’s life that he was referred to as Aunt Fancy or Miss Nancy.

Thomas Jefferson and Sally Hemings
      We all know that Thomas Jefferson had slaves back in the 18th century, as most landowners did. At this time land owners also had the right to use those slaves as they saw fit. Researching Thomas’s History, finds that he was very partial to his women slaves. It was rumoured that a slave by the name of Sally Hemings carried a child for the President. This was only a rumour until after Thomas Jefferson died. Today we know that DNA confirmed the genetics of Thomas Jefferson and Sally Hemings in their descendants.

Warren G. Harding and Carrie Phillips
      Carrie Phillips was a friend to the wife of President Warren Harding. At the time she was also a very good friend to Warren. Warren was closer to Carrie than anyone thought at the time. Warren had an affair with Carrie while in the presidential office. When he tried to put the affair behind him Carrie did not take this “lying down,” as one would say. Carrie was the only women to ever blackmail a President successfully. Carrie had plenty of proof such as love letters written by the President on official Senate stationary and was paid to keep silent. It seems that Carrie out witted the president in this case.

Grover Cleveland and Maria Crofts Halpin
      Grover was the 22nd president of the United States. Grover was targeted before he became President. It didn’t take long for a rumour to surface that he had an illegitimate son with a woman names Maria Halpin. Despite this accusation Grover did get elected and go on to marry this twenty one year old woman despite the age difference. If you have seen a picture of Grover you would know that it wasn’t his good looks that got him this young bride or the Presidential post.

Woodrow Wilson and Edith Galt
      Woodrow Wilson may have been confined to a wheel chair but this did not stop him from chasing other women. After losing his wife in 1914 it took a less than year for him to marry Edith Galt, which led people to believe that Edith was a big part of Woodrow’s life, long before his wife died.

Franklin D. Roosevelt and Lucy Mercer
      Even Franklin was immune by the charms of women and had a very flirtatious nature. Franklin’s wife Eleanor had a secretary named Lucy Mercer, who came under the spell of Franklin. Unfortunately Franklin got caught. Eleanor offered Franklin a divorce but surprisingly he didn’t accept and they did stay together. This did not deter him from carrying on the relationship with Lucy until 1945 when she was with him as he died.

John F. Kennedy and Marilyn Monroe
      John F. Kennedy may have been the most beloved president that the United States ever experienced, but alas, he gave into the same weakness as his predecessors. Marilyn Monroe was introduced by Frank Sinatra and the rest is history. Marilyn fell hard for John and when he brought the affair to an end, it is believed that she turned to the president’s brother Bobby. It is also believed that her love for John led to her suicide.

:2dance: <—Digital Underground Same Song

NOW tell us something we don’t know :hahaha:

:runs: :rofl:
      ==================
      Ummm, what ‘tone’ are you speaking in in 90? :D

Who cares? Whether it’s true or not it has nothing to do with him being the president.

For why not my minions GOD has already died for our sins no?

I KID before FOLKS think I’m mocking GOD

I like it newgirl :dance:
      ==========
      :karate: Yew just gossip too mush! :lol:

NOW tell us something we don’t know
      :rofl: What yall aint got no scandal in your life :rofl: :rofl:

Depends on whatchu thanking
      :happy:

:lol: @ what tone in 90 you are so dumb :lol:

KayCeiSoul says:

***************************************

These mofo’s are SO DEMONIC AND MENTALLY DISTURBED!
      I am so offended because this shyt ain’t even news worthy – it reeks of lies. I’m going to time myself out – enough is enough. There is a difference between reporting what should be public knowledge and reporting bullshyt slander. I wouldn’t care WHO this was about – this is so foul! The bish that wrote the story just decided to steal the storyline from “Scandal” and insert Kerry Washington into it for a spin.

This is disgusting.

:heart: y’all. BYE. Lurk mode. :rolleyes:

I spoke to JenAY earlier(to no avail-lol), so now I was just wondering her tone :ashamed: **snickers*

:yawn:

KC, ain’t NOBODY thinking about this here mess :no:

AND calm it down before you upset our niece! :hug:

GellySammich says:

:hi: OTB

Oh. Really. :popcorn:

@ Shaun…what are those that Bey is wearing? :think:

:hi: @GellySammich

OTB, do something! Same something (thought provoking) :shrug:
      Save the day! #iongotnobusiness

<—Doesn't care if he is having orgies with Kerry, Bey and Choco. :no:

Diva says:

Who is this newgirl ya’ll speak about? :thinking: any hints?

That women is always looking confused ….WHAAAAAAA :thinking:

:thinking: The vamp grill? The readers? The Obama earrings?

*does the Dance 5 You routine for Shaun*

mzwhang90210 says:

I expect the slander will get LOTS worse in the days/months to come.

And if the POTUS and first lady were seen showing PDA’s…there’d be a scandal about that.

They betta go lick a lizzards booty!!

:obama:

The readers! Thanks for clarifying the grill though cause I wondering when the hell she got an underbite. :hug:

@DTTS I did. I expounded on your 104. :lol:

116 is the newgirl I’ve bean speaking with. #helpful @MsDiva :tea:

*read my mind Jenny* :grill:

4 you. Not 5 you
      You know what I meant!

Im not sure. Im sure it’ll be out by days end, like verything she wears. Cute huh?!

:lol: @Underbite. She serving face.

I hadn’t heard about any earrings. They cute? :popcorn:

Im trying to buy suspender tights and every site is NSFW…now you in here twerking???? What about my phish diet? :( :lol: FML

KayCeiSoul says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

KC, ain’t NOBODY thinking about this here mess

AND calm it down before you upset our niece!

**************************************

Nephew DTTS. I know, I wanted a girl too. :wail:

I feel like Della Reese in Harlem Nights. I just hate a bunch of ol' stupid shyt!
      It's enough to see the tantrums these bastids is throwing at work and in public places because Robme lost his balls last night.

I told y'all the yt lady with the mustache messed up my peppermint mocha this mornin'! That was a behavior that bish was throwin'! I had to get slick with her eaaarrly in the mornin'. Now this.

Stupid shyt I tell you! Stupid! :mad:

@ Shaun….I :heart: readers. Honey and Big Buddy say I don’t need anything that big. My fat-faced, big headed ass can pull them off. :rofl:

#AlwaysTrynaStopMyShine. :no:

MzDimplez1123 says:

4 you. Not 5 you
      You know what I meant!
      ============
      *thinks she did it on purpose* :whistle:

<—Doesn't care if he is having orgies with Kerry, Bey and Choco.
      :lol: :lol: Now we know that's not possible an orgy with Choco #TERRITORIAL

Milky says:

next they’re goin to say that Bey is havin an affair with him since she is supposedly so smitten with him.. Rumor: jay & bey are swingin with the POTUS and FLOTUS!! get the fcuk outta here with this bullshait!!

*sits down, crosses ankles, folds hands in lap*

I sorry. :(

They alright..I woulda preferred a more bamboo shape. Im hood doe. These are more moon shaped. Google a pic. They selling out everywhere. Bey been wearing them nonstop.

@OTB
      Try Victorias Secret

Honey and Big Buddy <— :hater:

What are suspender tights though?

If’n our nephew is stressed right now Imma :chase: :rofl:
      ===========
      Hmmm, Choco’s probably planning her ‘what to do in 30 days list’ :lol: <–wide open and LOUD :D

Ty says:

While you were sleeping, protests were happening on the Ole Miss campus in Oxford, Mississippi.

Reports originally came into Action News 5 that “riots” were brewing on the college campus.

According to witnesses, about 300 to 400 students were protesting on the campus.

The demonstration snowballed on social networking sites overnight. Photos were posted all over Twitter, and a video was even uploaded to YouTube.

Photos show huge a huge group of people on the campus, some even lighting Obama-Biden signs on fire, in response to the presidential election results.

We have been told some students were arrested during the riot. According to people on the scene, students were heckling one another and racial slurs were even yelled out in the crowd.

Ole Miss journalism student Margaret Ann Morgan posted to Twitter, “Onlookers say people- black, white, etc- throwing rocks at cars.”

She continued, “Students of all races yelling on rebel drive. Lots of racial slurs.”

Morgan also mentioned she is ashamed at what she saw and heard on her campus following the election.

However, Nicholas Carr claims no rocks were thrown and the majority of the people at the protests were there to see what was going on.

“I was there the whole time. No rocks were thrown. There was 1 sign lit on fire. For about 45 seconds,” Carr said. “Mostly, it was hundreds of college kids who heard the word riot and ran to take pictures and see what it was about. Again, no rocks or missiles thrown.”

“The reports of uncivil language and shouted racial epithets appear to be accurate and are universally condemned by the university, student leaders and the vast majority of students who are more representative of our university creed,” he said.

Hmmm, Choco’s probably planning her ‘what to do in 30 days list’ <–wide open and LOUD
      _____________________________
      :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stop tryn to make me sound crazy :rofl: :rofl:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the tights that look like garters! Those are sexy! I’mma buy soem to wear with my readers. :rofl:

Nikki took the lenses out of some 3D glasses and wore them on Halloween as readers. *too Much* :no:

Suspender tights? Are they what they sound like? :thinking:

kingstonn says:

:yawn:
      i’m hungry.

KayCeiSoul says:

Designer thigh highs?

Vicki’s is blocked too. I found some tho. It was hard to find girls modeling tights that my browser doesnt flag as inappropriate. Then when the site isnt flagged the girls really are damn near naked. :eek:

Uhhh ohhhh I really ate too much BRB :mad:

Anna says:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

JFK had Marilyn Monroe. Why can’t Obama have Kerry Washington?
      ~~~~~~~~
      Kerry spends time w//FLOUS. Kerry is on the Arts committee(or something like that ).

KayCeiSoul says:

That’s what they remind me of, but I guess it’s a full pair of tights. :shrug:

Umm they look like garter tights? But not? Picture stockings made in the illusion of garters or thigh highs but its one piece tights. Hard to explain.

LaceFace says:

@mzwhang90210

:heart: your knowledge

Uhhh ohhhh I really ate too much BRB
      P. U. :lol:

@OTB
      Okay I used to wear thigh highs from Vicki

____________________________________________________________

:yes: Thats what the kiddos do Kita! Theyre resourceful. Who mama finna buy them some :eek:

*NIKKI too Much* <–fixed that for you. Get.it.right.

MsTooCute says:

:deadhorse:

:rollseyes: Choco
      Now I wanna go home :huh:

:thinking: I might try to pull it when my boss gets off the phone LOL

@ Shaun…I told her her new name last night.

Her: I’m not THAT over the top mom.

Who she tryna fool? :lol:

NaijaGal says:

======================

:dead: Heyyy bew!!!! :hug:

Destinee says:

You are getting this news from the National Enquirer? Really Sandra? Do better at getting your information. :no:

What is up with this site, it is loading really slow.

KayCeiSoul says:

Got it OTB. Now that sounds cute!!
      And I thought the hosiery industry was doing something when they started printing on tights. They’re getting innovative, no? :yes:

@Stranger
      I want to also Im sleepy as heyul today Aunt Mary that bish will be arriving soon

San says:

OH SO WE BASHING THE WINNER TODAY? :yawn: PLUS THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER THOUGH? THE SAME PPL THAT WILL TALK ABOUT ALIENS? THOUGHT U WERE BETTER THAN THAT

DeevaC says:

You can stop with the charades Sandra! You came out of the closet last night as an Obama supporter, and we accepted you with open arms.

spiceykay says:

So they must have heard people on Thursdays talking about Scandal and they now believe that it was the real President. Even if this is true no one is going to buy this.

hell_on_heels says:

Now Sandra, this is a new low, yes even for you. You truly need to let go and let GOD! Dipping into folks personal lives is a no no……in extreme poor taste Miss. Sandra.

belindammp says:

by Diva on Nov 7, 2012 at 3:27 pm
      —————————————–

Nasir Rahim says:

IT’S SAD HOW THE DEVIL TRIES TO COME ALONG AND DESTROY SOMETHING SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! YOU TRULY NEED HELP WIT DIS GARBAGE U PUTTING OUT!!

3halos says:

Sandra… Like for real though? I’m not sure why you spew so much venom his way. Can the man just live without you being up in his nostril? Like seriously. How much ISH does the man have on his plate regarding responsibilities anyhow? And then you are quoting the all-time-POS-failure National Enquirer???

Can they just live please and make history and uplift folks please? I’m all for some good tea, hell coffee rolls and pecan rolls with Baileys if you want but I mean reallY?

datsmdubya2u says:

the year 2000? sandra stop playing this is old news. The Obamas have told this old story many times about his early days running for office and the strain it put on their marriage.

LongLegged says: