President Obama and Mitt Romney in the Oval office

In this historic White House photo, President Barack Obama and former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney shake hands in the Oval Office following their lunch on Nov. 29, 2012. There are reports that Romney is interested in seeking a position in the Obama administration (as a mole perhaps?). But so far the White House is mum on any job offers to Romney.

According to a report on CNBC’s website, the White House is proposing $16 trillion in tax hikes, as well as $50 billion in additional stimulus spending, as part of the “fiscal cliff” solution.

Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner met with leaders of both houses on Capital Hill yesterday in an effort to avert sure economic disaster when Bush’s tax cuts expire on Dec. 31, and Obama’s dreadful health care tax goes into effect.

Speaker John Boehner was not satisfied with the talks, saying “the White House has to get serious.”

“I was hopeful we’d see a specific plan for cutting spending,” he said, but added that he “remained hopeful” a deal can be reached before the Dec. 31 deadline. “Jobs are on the line, the American economy is on the line, and this is a moment for adult leadership,” Boehner added.

• President Obama Shameless Flirtation Photos
  • The Honeymoon is Officially Over
  • Morning Glory & Wood: Athletes Strip for ESPN The Magazine
  • Too Close to Call: A Photo Finish during U.S. Olympic Trials
  • (Official White House Photo by Pete Souza)

42 Responses to “Photo of the Day: President Obama and Mitt Romney”

jazi65 says:

Mitt in the white house? sure…just release those other 9 tax returns then we can talk :lol:

Morning Boot I believe its her :tea: But hey I have slobbed a couple of knobs :shrugs: Do you have her cd ? I left that ish on the shelf. I am not feeling her attitude these days :nono: I use to be a huge Keyshia fan, but um she want be getting my money till she clean up her attitude. Also what’s with her talm bout black people always hating, Um don’t she know only Black people buy her albums :coffee: Lawd !

^^^ Posted this downstairs . Auntie don’t ban Meh :pray: Just keeping it 100 !

AlluringlySweet says:

From what I’ve read they’re also proposing a bailout for student loans. The Student Loan Forgiveness Act 2012. They say it’ll tack on another trillion to the defict if they do. :tea:

Nothing on this story :shrugs: I am so sick of politics, this past election drained me

Good morning, Bootcampgirl and jeniefrumdabloc. Take care to remember that Keyshia Cole is a friend of the blog. This post is about the White House photo. :coffee:

missmiami says:

:rofl: Mittens looks tense. Auntie what’s his body language saying :thinking:

Donna del Gatto says:

Mitt looks like he’s holding in a fart…. :coffee:

Mawnin’ everyone…Happy Friday! :waves:

Auntie I know she is a friend but shouldn’t we tell the truth :shrugs: But ok if you say so. I will behave :sad:

missmiami says:

why am I at work :whistle: singing shake that devil off. Btw, I don’t mess with FOB’s :no: i likes my log in

Donna del Gatto says:

Mitt looks like he’s holding in a fart…

:blink:

WUT IZ UR PROBLEM NOW says:

Good morning Yall! :yahoo:

:rofl: Mitt squeezing his hand a little harder than normal n shyt…

Donna what is that in ya gravie :huh: is that a dead dog ?

lovezoe says:

So we can’t even QUESTION these FOBs? :coffee: who still watch her show?

missmiami says:

:woohoo: @ alluring sweet don’t get me excited cuz a sister got tons of loans and I am tired of taking classes just to keep the Feds off my back :crying:

missmiami says:

:thinking: i was waiting on seeing a pic YT butler serving Mittens a place of Hog Mogs :rofl:

Donna del Gatto says:

@jenie

You don’t see his body language…stomach probably in knots and he looks like he’s clenching his ass and standing up as straight as he can…

Oh and the dog in my gravie is former poster Kei_lyme’s dog Pumba…he just got finished eating and passed the fugg out! :rofl:

Lzoe not I :tea: I only watch 3 shows on TV, Walking DEAD, Once Upon a time, and the news. Nothing else, I watch movies on Netflix and Amazon

iyonah says:

Good Morning all :waves:
      Honestly, what position could anyone see Romney holding?
      Going to have to do research on a bailout on Student Loans.

coco creamy says:

______________________________________________________

:hahaha: u klilling me, woman did you say this is the white house post :rofl: yall be careful out here in SRLAND.

Donna del Gatto says:

Oh and the dog in my gravie is former poster
      Kei_lyme’s dog Pumba<< :dead:…he just got finished eating and passed the fugg out! << :ghost:

Donna del Gatto says:

@jenie

I know! I saw her post it on Twitter and I had to put it in my gravie! She called him a lazy fukk! :rofl:

lovezoe says:

Jenie-I watched to episodes. Every new show I started this season is being canceled. Mob Doctor, Made in Jersey, Emily Owens, land Last Rrsort.

lovezoe says:

So we can’t go off topic now either? It’s real out here.

Is that the front of him @Donna :hahaha: look like his neck broke :rofl:

Donna del Gatto says:

@lovezoe

Let’s talk about ummmm… :shrugs: :lol:

@jenie

Yes, he’s laid out on his back…stomach and privates all in the air!

:waves: <<<<<< My login that I love oh so much !!! Auntie you have the best blog in the whole wide world :D

Donna del Gatto says:

@jenie

And he’s just a puppy too…little wrinkly thing!

Donna del Gatto says:

@jenie

Yes, he’s laid out on his back…stomach and privates all in the air!

:blink: I did not know dogs could lay that limp like that

Mr.BluPhi says:

lmaoooo @ Jeniefrumdabloc

mzwhang90210 says:

WUT IZ UR PROBLEM NOW says: Pres. Obama lookin like ” You like MY office?” Nice and Ovally huh? I now you want to sit in my chair don’t you?”
      __________________________-

The POTUS is like…”Mitt…would ya like something to eat? A little crow perhaps?”

:obama:

GellySammich says:

Smonae80 says:

Sandy can we get a KC post so we can discuss, LOL

I will gladly take a bailout on my student loans :yes:

mzwhang90210 says:

GellySammich says: Obama: I wish a mufukka WOULD put his foot on this seal… c’mon Mitty… step ova heah if you want to…
      __________________________________

President Obama to Mittens: “Do you do windows?”

iyonah says:

I will gladly take a bailout on my student loans

:cosign: :)

hell_on_heels says:

I must that MY PRESIDENT has class…because after all of that mess Romney tried to pull, there is NO way I would be asking for any input on his behalf. BYTCH PLEASE! It also looks like, old Mitt took his meds; because pictures of him as of late, he’s been looking crazier than a mofo!

zurishay says:

Key Cole attitude is too funky to earn my dollars.

mizzdallas says:

I don’t know if keycole can even be happy for herself, she just has this funky attitude..

:hahaha: I love it! He brought him up in his office to be like :ha:
      IMB of course :tea:

Lady_L says:

WUT IZ UR PROBLEM NOW says:

Good morning Yall!

Mitt squeezing his hand a little harder than normal n shyt…

——- :hahaha:

——————————

BayMami_de4 says:

Fukk Speaker John Boehner. I can’t stand that man!

cougar lover says:

Mitty would try to take the pic near the prez’s desk. Tryna make it look like its his office.