Rihanna’s unemployed brother is a mixtape rapper now

Rihanna’s older brother, Rorrey “GQ” Fenty is convinced that he can break free of his independence on his sister and make a decent living as a rapper. Rorrey, I mean GQ, decided to try his hand at the mixtape game so people can stop referring to him as Rihanna’s brother. He’s hoping that Rihanna’s fans will download his mixtape so he can get a record deal. GQ’s mixtape has a Meek Mill, Drake vibe going on. He even has a track devoted to his Haters.

So far, 244 of Rihanna’s most hardcore fans downloaded GQ’s mixtape, which you can review here.

• Rihanna (almost) gets naked for GQ Cover Shoot
  • Rihanna’s friends spill the beans about her pregnancy
  • Rihanna reportedly “furious” that word leaked of her pregnancy
  • BET Considering Banning Chris Brown?

• ReadingIsFundamental

I need to hire someone to steal RhiRhi shoe closet for me.

• Donna del Gatto

Dayum Auntie…..you tryin’ to KILL me???!!!

*wipes brow*

• Iheart

Unless he becomes bigger than her, he will always be “rhianna’s brother”

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Donna del Gatto says:

Dayum Auntie…..you tryin’ to KILL me???!!!

*wipes brow*

What’s wrong hun?

• Iheart

Hi Donna :waves: Do i know you? :thinking: Your font toward Rih looks very familiar :waiting:

• Angiegirl

Iheart says:

Unless he becomes bigger than her, he will always be “rhianna’s brother”

Or make a sess tape with a desert cooch armanian woman :shrugs:

Feeling that whole getup :yes:

• Bad Influence

da fugg in the golden girl pants clearance hell does she have on?

and who cares about her brudder? not i!

• Donna del Gatto

Donna del Gatto says:

Dayum Auntie…..you tryin’ to KILL me???!!!

*wipes brow*

What’s wrong hun?

_________

Rih, and an open crotch! :rofl:

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

• Bad Influence

no u… no u not Fiance :nono:

aint nothing right bout that wack ass outfit..hmph

• Iheart

Angiegirl says:

Iheart says:

Unless he becomes bigger than her, he will always be “rhianna’s brother”

Or make a sess tape with a desert cooch armanian woman

• Donna del Gatto

@Iheart

:hugs: yes…you know me… :)

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWEIL1pV2NE @NikkeMinxx

_________! :yahoo:

• Iheart

I knew i did! :yahoo: :hugs:

VULGAR!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWEIL1pV2NE @NikkeMinxx

IHeart… if you know my font too then see #14 and then 13 will reveal itself. #JediMindTrick

• MissHarlem

FIANCE I lubs it thats what makes us great because we are so different. I want those sneaks but already bought 2 pairs from aldo and ordering another from Michael Kors

My dearest Rorrey:

You think you special huh? If Ray Gay can live life as Brandy’s brother…you need to have a seat.

Before you end up rapping at Floyd Mayweather house while BRANDY’S brother plays background music.

Good luck to you.

Your sister in Christ,
      Kdub

• Honycoatd

Wow her brother this grown up now.

I am not much of a rapper fan so I can’t help in with downloads.

Rhianna looks cute tho and her hightop sneakers are nice and the whole look works on her.

Chanel pants?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWEIL1pV2NE @NikkeMinxx

@BadMedicine… :motorboat: them pants pro’ly Versace and cost $1000. #doesntmakethemcute

• Who Dat

Is she covering her latest herp bump?

KDUB :yes: and :hug:

Rih whole ‘fit in that pic is CRUTE!!!! :love:

that’s all i got :shrug:

_________________________–
      REPOST

Intense or KDUB or RIF, or Bird, or ANY of the SR elders
      who’s been postin the longest? & how long does SR go back??

#SRTrivia

:popcorn:

Chile . . .
      Back to my Problem here! Ion got bubble guts just light headed you Heathens!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWEIL1pV2NE @NikkeMinxx

Hony I left you a question in the Hope Solo post.. I forgot my #noshade disclaimer though.

:lol: @ DUB

Did anyone see the video of the woman who said her toaster said I AM THE DEVIL and then it spit toast out at her – well when she demonstrated for the news she put a piece of toast in and the toaster caught on fire her reaction had me and the news anchor :rofl: :rofl:

• Bad Influence

but…but oh fugg it.. :no:

them pants pro’ly Versace and cost $1000. #doesntmakethemcute
      —————————————-
      Yeah I said Chanel…but I can see them being Versace

iWhip

I answered you a few flights down.

• http://www.landofpure.net iWhip

:dead: @KDub & Harlem! :hug: hey guhl!

• Donna del Gatto

luVn_liFe… says:

Chile . . .
      Back to my Problem here! Ion got bubble guts just light headed you Heathens!

Saltines and some ginger ale…or some sprite if you can find it…

REPOST

Intense or KDUB or RIF, or Bird, or ANY of the SR elders
      who’s been postin the longest? & how long does SR go back??

#SRTrivia

—————————————-
      Daisy.

oh for weal RIF? :ashamed: my bad :kona:

• Bad Influence

@NikkeMinxx says:

those pants are so fugging ugly :mad:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Her outfit is cute but she wears on me trying to be so controversial when really she’s not!

• Bad Influence

Yo Donna :waves:

• Honycoatd

Sandra Rose goes back to like 1996

• Angiegirl

luVn_liFe… says:

Chile . . .
      Back to my Problem here! Ion got bubble guts just light headed you Heathens!

he slipped u a roofie, I mean think about it….he took u to lunch the day after he said he was getting a massage and u asked “with a happy ending”

Dont go to sleep girl :no:

@Luvn
      Tell your boss he/she made you sick and you gotta go home # I KID but I would be annoyed

oh wow! @KDub! :shocked:

• Donna del Gatto

@His

My love! :danban: :heart:

Sandra Rose goes back to like 1996
      DAYUM! No way were they even blogging back then what the hell was I doing in 1996 :think: :shrugs:

• Donna del Gatto

Honycoatd says:

Sandra Rose goes back to like 1996

I’ve learned this like RECENTLY! I was sooooo unaware… :lol:

• Iheart

17 @NikkeMinxx says:

I know your font for making us drinks Nikke. You done #JediMindFlucked me all the way up :lol: I know who her is tho :biggrin:

FAYLA :hug: hey boo

FIANCE you will be ok we dont need to have the same taste :lol: ok let me make you feel better. I CANT STAND UGGS the way they look and how dusty some people look in them. I feel like chewbacca will eat me if I get to close to them but alas everyone but me loves them. See? :lol: we even

• luVn_liFe…

@ANGIEGIRL!!!! :eek: I was Looking at him <_< when he insisted we go to lunch :cry3:

@ Choco i got 20 mins . .But :think: maybe i can use it for an excuse to not come tomorrow

• http://www.landofpure.net iWhip

Hony :rofl: SR was still making rounds then!

• Bad Influence

WHO DA FCK USES AVESIS FOR INSURANCE?

:mad: btch got me on the phone for like 9 hours for these wack insurance that NOBODYYYYYY ever comes in here with :cuss:

*ATown stomps on this fuggin phone*

• ReadingIsFundamental

I was a junior in high school in 1996. Wow. I was playing AOL instant messenger and chat room games; I didn’t know anything about blogs.

• Bad Influence

see im so angered :mad: that should be this* instead of these..smh

@Luvn
      3day weekend :thumbsup:

• Iheart

Honycoatd says:

Sandra Rose goes back to like 1996

Dayum :shocked: I was just 13 :lol:

• Who Dat

I been here since 2007…Also some of those chicas that logged in the other day…BlackBarbie, SugaShay, Divine Brown (loves dem :yahoo: ) been posting for a grip. And @Prynn was present when I got here. So was @Bird.

I have also have 50 lebben e-lives…so after I got banned and came back one time…Intense was present.

• Bad Influence

<—-not in love with UGGS but u better believe i keep one pair because they do the damn job..and THAT started 2 years ago. i was sooooo anti-uggs since those moonboots showed up on the scene :lol:

• Honycoatd

Yea Sandra Rose is about that old.

• http://www.landofpure.net iWhip

Harlem :ashamed: i done tried wit allll my mighty MIGHT to like uggs. gawd knows i DO! but alas errytime i see them i wanna get to slicin & dicin ala Mama Payne style :chase:

This is Sandras First Post in 2008 LOL

• Honycoatd

Yea SR is not like this chat thing it is now.

It was like a gallery.

Angiegirl says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Chile . . .
      Back to my Problem here! Ion got bubble guts just light headed you Heathens!

Dont go to sleep girl

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      He tryna rub on Luvn’s kitty :ghost:

• Bad Influence

@Fay, thats the thing :lol: i dont LIKE them either but being back home in Jersey dealing with this cold….mayne listen, THEY DO WORK..

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWEIL1pV2NE @NikkeMinxx

Iheart… I think I did JediMindFluck because even Donna didnt respond to that one.

Purple Heart on me…
      Vodka
      Chambord
      Cranberry juice

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

67-year old John McAfee who is the founder of a highly successful internet security brand is wanted by police in Belize where he lives after his neighbor Gregory Faull was found dead with a shot to his head. After being a drug addict in his 30?s and 40?s McAfree moved to the Central American country after selling his company for $100 million and created a herbal medicine business which got him deeply involved with bath salts. Although McAfee hasn’t reached out to the American embassy and is now in hiding he reached out to Wired for an interview:

“Under no circumstances am I going to willingly talk to the police in this country. You can say I’m paranoid about it but they will kill me, there is no question. They’ve been trying to get me for months. They want to silence me. I am not well liked by the prime minister. I am just a thorn in everybody’s side.”

__________________________
      WEIRD

• Who Dat

Back long ago it wasnt really a blog per se…Sandra was posting pics of ATL parties she was the photog at…she added a comment section in like 2002? 2003? That is when I FIRST started reading. My bestie had moved to ATL and was…that heffa was…well she was a Decatur Flavor and would EMAIL me pics that she was IN that SR had posted. :rofl:

That is how I found out/started reading.

• luVn_liFe…

NO thst was Sandras First Post with Her MacBook Pro!! Sandra is a Fewl!

• MissHarlem

FIANCE Im still anti Uggs and still think those were thee worst chits to ever come out since AIDS but I let mofos rock what they like. Hell I aint ever buying them chits :nono: You can still come see me in a pair of Uggs and you wont get turned down :grin:

Iheart says:

Honycoatd says:

Sandra Rose goes back to like 1996

Dayum I was just 13

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      13….dayum I was 28………..

• Donna del Gatto

@Nikke

:lol: I noticed that… (had to scroll back up tho) :ashamed:

How you be shuga? bbl, gotta go to a meeting…

• MissHarlem

FAYLA me and you :chase: mofos down

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

I was 26 and wasn’t even thinking about a blog not to offend but I don’t remember blogs even being big back then

• Iheart

Diva says:

Iheart says:

Honycoatd says:

Sandra Rose goes back to like 1996

Dayum I was just 13

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      13….dayum I was 28………..

Dayum Diva i just turned 29 last month :loll: I hope i still look as good as you 16 years from now :hugs:

• Bad Influence

@FIANCE, as IF i was worried about YOU turning ME down…child Rihannas head has a better chance of shrinking in this lifetime… :huh:

:hump:

• Iheart

62 @NikkeMinxx says:

Purple Heart on me…
      Vodka
      Chambord
      Cranberry juice

:woot: :koolaid3:

:ghost:

• OutsidetheBox

<—annoyed. Fukk this job.

Sup Roses?

Iheart says:

Diva says:

Iheart says:

Honycoatd says:

Sandra Rose goes back to like 1996

Dayum I was just 13

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      13….dayum I was 28………..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Awww hunny….that was so saweet!!!! Girl you know black don’t crack!!! You gone look good my….dayum 16 years from now I’mma be……nevermind!!!

Dayum I was just 13

————————-
      1996. I was 19.

• MissHarlem

FIANCE :danban: welp you got one thing right in this post

Choco aka Hippie says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Me either!!!! :shrugs:

• brownskin A.K.A Creamy

28 Choco aka Hippie says:

@ DUB

______________________________________________________

say what nah :rofl: where is this story :hahaha:

• MissHarlem

OTB :shakebutt: fck em girl fck em

• http://www.landofpure.net iWhip

:dead: KDUB so yo homie was all up on the blog posed up like :buttshake: :D

girrrrrl we was IN there! check us out! :pc:

LMAOOO!!!

Choco

GTFOH! You were 26 in 96’????,… which makes you __ now. Well, I’m 33 now, and I thought you were close to my age or younger. Black don’t crack! (yes, even light black.. lol)

• http://www.landofpure.net iWhip

1996 :think: was i borned??

• Who Dat

In 95-96 I aint know what the innanet WAS. Errybody kept talking about it.

But I was like what in the fugg ill a WHURL WIDE WEB? :blink:

That is what they used to call it back in the “olden” days. World Wide Web…

Folks on the news talking about you can get it in your living room. I dont want that SHYT. :rofl:

• lashellebelle

@ Baby Girl- If you are still in here, there are about 3 reasons why I’m giving you the side eye right now. :blink:

@ DUB

I AM GOING to find this tonight…OMG

Choco

GTFOH! You were 26 in 96?????,… which makes you __ now. Well, I’m 33 now, and I thought you were close to my age or younger. Black don’t crack! (yes, even light black.. lol)
      Mumbles #BISH :lol: I’m 24 now tho :nana: :rofl:

@Creamy
      That chit is on the life files and I promise I was fukn :rofl: cuz she was dead azz serious the piece of burnt toast had Satan LIVES on it

• http://www.landofpure.net iWhip

:stop: playing, yall aint eem hab no innaneck axes back then & chit. aint eem know what a dial-up was or nuffin. aint know u had to put in *67 foe u put in the access nimba so u aint get knocked offline & chit :tea:

• Iheart

MissHarlem says:

OTB fck em girl fck em

________

I read this in Martin’s voice from you so crazy when he was talking bout the fck em dress :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers

That outfit looks like she should be hopping around in some wrapper’s video :lol:

#nooffense #ohwell #aintmyfault

• OutsidetheBox

Thats when I was rolling on that WebTV. :lol: Throwback Thursday! :koolaid:

You had to decide if you was gonna watch Tv or surf the web. The web used to win for me. We aint have no cable in the A. :lol:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

In 95-96 I aint know what the innanet WAS. Errybody kept talking about it.

But I was like what in the fugg ill a WHURL WIDE WEB?

That is what they used to call it back in the “olden” days. World Wide Web…
      :rofl: :rofl:

QUESTION AND CONSPIRACY THEORY

How the fuk did the internet come about and how in the hell did it have all the worlds data just up and available

• http://www.landofpure.net iWhip

ok i been on the fuggin innanets to damn long :pc: :cuss:

u usta could login & then go getchua beer & snacks & come back & MAYBE u was on-line by then :smack:

• Honycoatd

NikkieMixer,

Sorry I did not know about your question. But let me answer here.

1. So did/do you date a white guy who identified/y as black?
      Answer: Well I have if you are saying physically. Like myself some get confused that I am white but I am black. I embarassingly like the white hip hop guys or the really prettyboy surfer dudes.

2. “…my physical attraction to them are staggering.”.. Please clarify this statement. I must not understand what you mean because it kinda reads like you ARE attracted to them.
      Answer: Oh no, more like dismay. I can find them cute but not cute enough to date. I am bias when it comes to black men. I really do not care if he is a chinese black man or English black man or Indian black man. Just as long as he believes he is from Black and represents his self as such.

3. “This mean you like that black cawk chile”…. yeah, I dont mind dating white guys, was even engaged to one. The physical attraction is virtually non existent though… except Josh Hartnett. Im convinced he could get it.
      Answer: I do like black men alot and if he is amongst a whole bunch of others in the room. I will most likely be right there next to him. I get bored of white easily. In my family the women are more likely to date a black man than any other race as long as he says he is black then we are off with him.

iWhip says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I hated that dial up intanet….. :rofl: aol chat rooms!!!!

• lashellebelle

Oh & @KDubb

I am SUPER DE DUPER excited to see you’re back!!! :hug:

• Iheart

iWhip says:

ok i been on the fuggin innanets to damn long

Yep, With all them dayum noises AOL usta make :lol:

Well, the inside of my coat pocket was WET when I walked into the building today and it was not wet while I was driving. #soserious!

So my first thought was to pray that mess away! It even went through the pocket & got my dress pants wet.

And I still DO NOT know how that ish happened.

Anybody? :waiting:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Why am I feeling track #13 “Army” (Guns in the air)? :listen:

1996 was i borned??
      :rofl: WHY ARE U TALKING IN EBONIC I’m in tears reading your chit – no one had axes :rofl:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

*********************

Awww thank you for being so kind to my brother-in-law. That’s awfully sweet of you, but you don’t have to pretend that people know he’s alive and refer to him as anything; Rih’s brother, Rorrey, whateva.

iWhip says:

ok i been on the fuggin innanets to damn long

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      walk down the street and check the mail and shyt…still dialing! :rofl:

:listen:

:yahoo:

KGB

or Martians

• Iheart

:peace: yall

• Who Dat

KDUB so yo homie was all up on the blog posed up like
      —————————————-
      That heffa was living the fuggin NIGHTLIFE down in ATL you hear me? I would go to ATL and supposed to be there for like Friday night and Sat and be having to call IN to my job on Monday…Was supposed to have been BACK in Raleigh on Sunday…my azz still in ATL come Monday morning at 10 a.m. :rofl:

• http://www.landofpure.net iWhip

WebTv :hahaha: LMAOOOOO #throwback like a BIH! i memba that chit like a champ! but they was tryna get us wit them long distance charges!

yall memba when we had to PAY for long distance?? :rofl: OMG i’m OLEEEE!! :crying:

• OutsidetheBox

____________________________

:lol: YUP. Chit be screeching loud you didnt even have to rush. Just listen out. :lol:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

:listen: Sandra why you showing off with the new gravi :wink:

• Diva

@Sandra Rose, we got a new emote?

Yep, With all them dayum noises AOL usta make :lol:

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :lol:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

yall memba when we had to PAY for long distance?? OMG i’m OLEEEE!!
      FUGG all that MEMBA we didn’t have to pay for TV :rofl: :crying:

:lol: @ Stranger

We had SPECTRUM Cable… ONE channel yo! :blink:

aol chat rooms!!!!
      ———————————
      :dead:

Hey @Lashelle :wave:

Choco aka Hippie says:

:lol: @ Stranger
      Choco, I am serious. My left coat pocket was wet inside.

KGB

or Martians
      :yes: I have always wondered about that – Like for real all of sudden we got axes

:listen: <—–dre beats

• http://www.landofpure.net iWhip

yall don’t hear me doe! :listen:

Remember the time(mj) when the tv would go OFF?! :lol:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Yep, With all them dayum noises AOL usta make
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Like you was dialing up into SPACE!

Let’s start this ish off right
      We got DJ Jimmy in the house tonight

:listen:

:listen: I likey

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Remember the time(mj) when the tv would go OFF?!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Star Spangled Banner would play and the tv would go scraggly…….

• Who Dat

yall memba when we had to PAY for long distance?? OMG i’m OLEEEE!!
      ————————————————-
      I remma when NC had TWO area codes. 919 and 704.

• Ty

Do yall remember the first cell phones that looked like a brick :rofl:

Yall wanna start it Right
      Yall wanna start it Swiftly :listen:

Yall is old :hahaha:

@Stranger
      :rofl: :rofl: Just pray it off and don’t hex me with that chit! ION but one time I was moving out and I had human poop in my trash can – someone said that spirit that lived there didn’t want me to move – I mean EFFN REAL YO! I was like :blink: IM OUT and you STAY

• Who Dat

Remma the first wireless fuggin cell phones? IN BAGS?

:ghost:

And when folks had pagers…

:dead:

Ty says:

Do yall remember the first cell phones that looked like a brick

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I had me a Motorolla flip phone that was huge with the pull up antenna. :rofl:

Ole boy who’s car I used to drive to school had 2 Ty (overdoing it), I only had beepers Hmmmp…

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Static TV used to make me feel weird I hated that

Diva says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Remember the time(mj) when the tv would go OFF?!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Star Spangled Banner would play and the tv would go scraggly
      That or the Box was on trying to get folks to pay for videos that we'd already taped from Rap City and Video Soul with Donnie Simpson pretty eye'd azz :hahaha:

• Honycoatd

I use to be on Aol Chat… I still have the cds they use to send out as memorabila. My first name was MickeyMouse in a grown chat room. But they were nice and a few I am still friends with to this day and I was only like 11. Gosh the internet as changed alot since then.

• brownskin A.K.A Creamy

@Sandra :lol: new emote :yahoo:

San says:

Yall is old
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Hater :rofl:

• ReadingIsFundamental

think about it. if all of e-world shut down right now. cell phones didn’t work… TV went blank.. technology just went on strike all together..

WTF would we do? I would lock up my house and pull out the fully loaded automatic and sit in the middle of my house with my baby sitting next to me with her crayons and books. Wish a N**** would style.

Do yall remember the first cell phones that looked like a brick
      ^^ I just said that ish. And my sister still has her cell ORIGINAL number. 20+ DAYUM YEARS. Kid you NOT.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Chit when the smaller phones came out my ex looked at my phone and said why you carrying a mini tv around :rofl: :rofl:

Honycoatd says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I memba those CD’s. Take foever to upgrade to the next version!

• MissHarlem

TY but funny part is everyone watched the box :rofl:

I did Choco :yes: ! I did! I knew right away that it wasn’t from GOD, so hmmmp I prayed whilst walking the halls wondering why my pants were now wet headed into the office :lol:

• Honycoatd

I still have beeper codes. It use to take all day writing those things down and walking around with like 4 loose leaves of paper with the codes so you can know what the codes mean and what to send back.

# QueensStandUp

• brownskin A.K.A Creamy

Do anybody memba, when u had a 4 digit phone number and u call the operator and ask her to connect you to 4589, or when u pick up the phone and ur neighbors was on the phone and u ask them to let you make a call. :kona:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

:rofl: :rofl: WHO THE FUK YOU WAITNG FOR :rofl: bish I would be painting my nails and painting pictures and chit – doing arts and crafts :rofl: You ready to KILL

San go to hell yo! :ha:

i memba ALL this bullchit!

TV usta play the damn national anthem & then THAT WAS IT DAMMIT! gooodnite! :zzz:

who’s cheap ass usta record their fav song on the radio onto a tape u bought instaed of buying the tape. made yo own mixtapes & chit :listen:

buscept sometime u aint cut it soon enough & got snippits of radion commercials in between?? :rofl:

• Ty

And when folks had pagers
      :dead: Why did I have different color cases for my pager that matched my Cross Color jeans and shorts :crying:

or my Chi heads running on Madison to get our Used suits airbrushed :rofl:

And before cable, I used to sneak and watch FRIDAY NIGHT VIDEOS on ABC or some ish :rofl:

• https://voteobama2012.bigcartel.com San

@Diva I couldnt believe you were a grandma I was like :blink: You def don’t look it :thumbsup:

• Who Dat

First piece of modern technology we had at the crib? Them big azz microwaves… took up a WHOLE kitchen counter. Bish pulled DOWNWARDS from the top to open. My momma JUST got rid of it like 7-8 years ago.

• Diva

anyone memba when you could call a long distance numba and charge it to anutha numba? :kona:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

I remember when wireless phones came out and you could hear other folks conversations

• Ty

TY but funny part is everyone watched the box
      Yep but nobody paid for those videos :nono:

• OutsidetheBox

Choc if youre serious about the WWW origins it starts off from the 1940s govt and the Pentagon… but most ppl will say Xerox started it off with their computer networks butdidnt really know what they had. Steve Jobs visited them in the 70s and “saw” something.

Private enterprise is the answer I give my kids. Thats who made the internet. :)

Choco

I live up a mountain with cows, turkeys and mountain lions… and a bunch of WHITE PEOPLE.

too many trees around. i need a connection beyond the mountain.

• https://voteobama2012.bigcartel.com San

@Whip I’m not too old, I remember this and make sure you cut it off before they start back talking :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

My momma JUST got rid of it like 7-8 years ago.

:dead:

“Our texts” were:

304=hoe

30407734=hello hoe

____________________________
      RAISES HAND and would blast that inaudible chit too!

San says:

@Diva I couldnt believe you were a grandma I was like You def don’t look it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Awww thanks San……I got good genes…my mama is 62 she look 50’ish. We are often mistaken for sisters..I feel blessed

• Honycoatd

I was young but rolled with older cats. So I am into everything. My dad trusted me so I was an observer to some things not no participant tho… not me.

I still remember when I can my cingular phone and ran it up to over 1000 bucks making long distance calls that didn’t even last that long but the fees were ridiculous.

Choco

too many trees around. i need a connection beyond the mountain.
      You been watching that show Doomsday Preppers huh! :wink:

Choco aka Hippie says:

____________________________
      RAISES HAND and would blast that inaudible chit too
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      On my push button tape recorder from the radio…..and I would hate when my mama would come in the room talking and mess up my recording.

iWhip

Hmmp
      <—was listening to NWA on a tape labeled Sandi Patti's Religious Music :ashamed:

:listen:

Poor RhiRhi’s brother,

We are so not talking about you. Sandra tried though! She even made a new emote to entice us.

We decided to talk about the wild west instead.

Good luck though!

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Private enterprise is the answer I give my kids. Thats who made the internet.
      Thanks and I was very serious cuz that came out of nowhere I didn’t know it was in the making for 20 something years tho

• https://voteobama2012.bigcartel.com San

Awww thanks San……I got good genes…my mama is 62 she look 50?ish. We are often mistaken for sisters..I feel blessed
      You are welcomed…I’m glad my mama looks like a teenager

• Who Dat

And the OLD school CORDLESS phones with the long azz SHARB metal antennas. My cousin got his azz BEAT with one. He had snapped it off PLAYING too much…and my aunt snatched it out his hands… and beat his azz like Kunta Kinte cross his back with it :rofl:

Fugga made the “whoosh” noise thru the air when she swung.

I GOT TEARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

yall memba when *69 first came out?? :hahaha:

spots was gettin blown up LEFT & RIGHT bitches was paying that extra 7.00 erry month NO PROLLUM

“hello somebody just call this number??” :dead:

Diva says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

____________________________
      RAISES HAND and would blast that inaudible chit too
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IKR! It was like a science -recording from the radio yo! You gots to be ready! :rofl:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

:waiting:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

GIRL yes and I shared a room with my lil sis be mad as heyul waiting for the some to come back on

• Honycoatd

I use to play the crap out of Subway the little games that we play. And play that tape so much.

@Dimpz
      Is this because you have no old stories to tell :lol:

San says:

You are welcomed…I’m glad my mama looks like a teenager

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You gone look like your young mama when you get her age!!!! :thumbsup:

• https://voteobama2012.bigcartel.com San

hello somebody just call this number??”

:egg:
      *Ding
      PICK IT UP!

• MissHarlem

FAYLA girl please thats how you got your exclusives for your walkman :rofl:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Diva says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

____________________________
      RAISES HAND and would blast that inaudible chit too
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IKR! It was like a science -recording from the radio yo! You gots to be ready!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Fugg yeah…be on que with that pause and record!!!! :rofl:

San says:

hello somebody just call this number??”

And then they’d lie :lol:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Fugga made the “whoosh” noise thru the air when she swung.

I GOT TEARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
      :rofl: :rofl:

• http://www.landofpure.net iWhip

AND if i paged yo ass 911?? :blink: i’m expectin a call in 67 seconds after i hear the beep lettin me know it went thru! :waiting:

• Who Dat

My momma JUST got rid of it like 7-8 years ago.
      ———————————-
      I KNOW its been since my 7 yo was born. And the bish was STILL working… and she was tryna send it to GOODWILL. MA you done had that microwave since 1981! Don’t NOBBBBBBODY want that! We was the FIRST folks on our street to have a microwave.

And a VCR. A Beta. With the lil tapes

:dead:

Poor RhiRhi’s brother,

maybe he should throw a flip flop and do a solo in Floyd’s living room :rofl:

@Doesnt you cooking AGAIN lol

San says:

hello somebody just call this number??”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      My daughter do that shyt now :rofl: somebody call lildiva she say…..smh

MsDiva, that lil bitty ole red rectangular button within the play button yo :rofl:

• lovelyaries

I like Rhianna gold moments retro 1’s with those pants! :thumbsup:

• Diva

Before caller id….prank calling ordering pizzas and magazines and shyt to send to otha folks…..

Records

My cousin piss*d me off once. I scratched her SaltNPeppa record with a straight pin. Sh*t was skippin and she was trying to figure out what happened.

iWhip, that special code meant IT’S ON :karate: :rofl:
      ==================
      San says:

@Doesnt you cooking AGAIN lol

:yes: YUP, I made Alligator Souffle earlier even though iWhip didn’t prechiate it :huh:

Anyhoo, whatchew want hun? :lol:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

MsDiva, that lil bitty ole red rectangular button within the play button yo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Hell yeah…..and if yo tape messed up you get a pencil and wind that bish back up :rofl:

• http://www.landofpure.net iWhip

DTTS :rofl: ole sneaky ass!
      (i did that chit too doe!)

had u a “quite storm tape” sheeeit! :hump:

Harlem?! sheeit yeen know?? :listen:

——————————————
      Hot Cool and VICIOUS

Still got my copy. :yes: I played the fuggin MUSIC off of it but I still got it.

:egg: <—beef stroganoff :lol: for you San :D

• MissHarlem

KDUB yall was ballin back in the day. Chiiittttt I had to beg my mom for us to get a microwave and she still aint get one until I gave her mine I brought in college. Do you know what it was like heating your food up in the oven while you STARRRVVVINNGGGGG :mad: Hated yall microwave heffas

• luVn_liFe…

@DTTS!! yes those codes . . 304 038 2 09 = go to Bed HOE! that was mine for my BD back in the Day :ashamed:

• Diva

who remember them 8 tracks though? :thinking: my first car a 1978 T-Bird had an 8 track and I bought a tape adapter to put in that bish!

AND when you MEANT BUSINESS you would rip that damn tape thee fukc out all dramatic and ish :rofl:

:hahaha: :dead:

YUP, I made Alligator Souffle earlier even though iWhip didn’t prechiate it

Anyhoo, whatchew want hun?
      Alligator you say??? Naw give me the regular :hahaha:

• Gigi26

:rofl: My friend did that shyt to her neighbor she HATED, bish ordered like 80 dollars worth of Chinese, DUDE WAS PISSED!!

• MissHarlem

Or using a pen or pencil to fix your tape *sigh* they just dont know how easy they got it :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

:rofl: :rofl:

MissHarlem says:

KDUB yall was ballin back in the day. Chiiittttt I had to beg my mom for us to get a microwave and she still aint get one until I gave her mine I brought in college. Do you know what it was like heating your food up in the oven while you STARRRVVVINNGGGGG Hated yall microwave heffas

:rofl: :rofl:

*recalls 8 tracks*

:eek: LuvLife hecky nawl! :rofl:

• https://voteobama2012.bigcartel.com San

tape adapter to put in that bish!
      And you know those ain’t too long with out of style lol

MissHarlem says:

Or using a pen or pencil to fix your tape *sigh* <-YES GoodNess!

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Fo show

• MissHarlem

Ordering chinese food and sending it to the ones you hate was an all time classic *sigh*

• http://www.landofpure.net iWhip

DTTS :hahaha: i always hear that DING! pick it up in tommy davidson’s voice from in living color :egg:

*went

• ReadingIsFundamental

i twisted the skin off my pinky once trying to roll the tape back.

who remember them 8 tracks though? my first car a 1978
      I was born in 78 but I do remember those lil records that u had to put the donut in the middle on the record players :yes: It would skip and somebody had to go bump it :rofl:

#80s baby :danban:

@DTTS . .
      :yes: MaaM those wer the days when you couldnt get at em,and had to lettem KNOW,BISH IMA :shank: you, you just wait!

• Gigi26

YOOOO I remember I did that to my homeboy’s “No Way Out” tape, I was scared as fukk when the damn walkman messed it up. I was like God please don’t let it snap! LOL

Dear Sndra,

This is Rhi’s brother. Please go tell them that that post is about me.

QG

~ ~ ~
      OMGGGGGGG those wer Thee Days

• https://voteobama2012.bigcartel.com San

Aint nobody eva use a lil tape :whistle:

YUP, I made Alligator Souffle earlier even though iWhip didn’t prechiate it

:hahaha: yo ass is killin me today. wth YEW on??

San says:

tape adapter to put in that bish!
      And you know those ain’t too long with out of style lol
      Girl my first chocolate covered boo made me a tape with all slow songs and I thought I was in love :crying:

• Who Dat

The ONLY reason we had a microwave was b/c my momma worked in food service and got one from the restaurant equipment store for CHEAP. It was one of them big industrial sized ones :rofl: They ALL was big back in the day…ours was EXTRA big. I would go to Alabama in the summertime and my granny would be hating. “We gotta WAIT on our food to heat here missy…we cant just magically ZAP it like yall can do in your fancy machine back HOME ” :ghost:

That was my intent iWhip :lol:

:ha: 216

:dead: @ lettem KNOW,BISH IMA :shank: you, you just wait!

Dear GQ,

Please f*ck off and go sit in time out for not beating the breaks off CB when he kicked your sister’s as*. What kind of brother are you?

#nocbhaterbutmybrowouldhaveputthempawsonhim!

• luVn_liFe…

@ SAN! Yup i used tape to tape my changin FACES Tape back together cause ut popped from rewinding G.E.T.O.U.T.
      IT WAS LIKE Performing Surgery

iWhip says:

YUP, I made Alligator Souffle earlier even though iWhip didn’t prechiate it

:hahaha: yo ass is killin me today. wth YEW on??

AND I shouted out to Special Ed :love: #iknowyouapprove :grill:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

OMG 911 paging girl that took me way back – I used to fuk my ex hubby chit up and then would do 666 when he pissed me off :lol: DAM we thought we was bad

• OutsidetheBox

I was like God please don’t let it snap! LOL

Ty says:

who remember them 8 tracks though? my first car a 1978
      I was born in 78 but I do remember those lil records that u had to put the donut in the middle on the record players It would skip and somebody had to go bump it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      That’s why my uncle would tape a penny to the needle arm…keep it from skipping.

• http://www.landofpure.net iWhip

the magical thing about tapes was that when u got tired of a song u just taped over it. some technology wasnt the upgrade we thougnt now was it? :tea:

some a them damn CD’s be pre-scratched so u can buy more. i have NOTHING to back that statement up, i just hate buying CD’s & chit :cuss:

We used to perform surgery on them damn tapes yall! :hahaha:

Shoot, you couldn’t tell me I couldn’t have bean a surgeon with that mess.

Tweezers CHECK
      Lil screw driver CHECK
      Scotch Tape CHECK
      Magic Marker for labeling with new name CHECK

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWEIL1pV2NE @NikkeMinxx

@RIF #227… Realest shidt been wrote today.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

Iheart says:

Unless he becomes bigger than her, he will always be “rhianna’s brother”

And even then, he’ll still be more famous than Ray J. *snickers*

:waves: <——- Ray J's missing glass slipper (flip flop)

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWEIL1pV2NE @NikkeMinxx

<–wants some stroganoff, too.

back in the day!
      :twisted:

• MissHarlem

READING see thats why you needed that pen or pencil :lol:

FAYLA Im tryna tell em it wasnt easy :lol:

KDUB I fcks with Gdma Dub bc thats how I felt hmph

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

We used to perform surgery on them damn tapes yall!

Shoot, you couldn’t tell me I couldn’t have bean a surgeon with that mess.

Tweezers CHECK
      Lil screw driver CHECK
      Scotch Tape CHECK
      Magic Marker for labeling with new name CHECK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Cassette Tape Surgeon

wth YEW on??
      I ate the taffy’s that I rationed off for next week :ashamed: #ifinishedthisweekstaffystuesday :kona:

• Betamax82

:danban: my azz got 11 days off from work so I will not have to come back till Dec 3rd yeeah!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Dear GQ,

#nocbhaterbutmybrowouldhaveputthempawsonhim!

:lol: But I :cosign:

luVn_liFe… says:

back in the day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I shole miss some of those back in day days!!!!!!!!

:egg: <—beef stroganoff

*ding
      PICK IT UP! :lol:

BBL :pigsfly:

@ Diva . . Me too :cry3: Hold me

@Nikke

I remember I got in to a fight in junior high with a boy. Some body ran off campus to my house and told my brother. He strapped on his Bo Jackson’s and ran up to the school ready to go to jail. He ran up in the office and I was like, “No bro, I won… we good -dude was a p*ssy.”

My brother pampered me the whole three days I was on suspension. We went shopping and everything. Real big bro’s don’t play that!

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

Lmao @ 244 hardcore fans!

:lol: @ RIF

Rihanna like that chit!

@Beta
      WHO CARES #SIKE ENVY

Betamax82 says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      that’s the life….you shytying in high cotton and wiping yo azz with the leaves :buttshake:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

I shole miss some of those back in day days!!!!!!!!
      :yes:

• Donna del Gatto

@My Belle

I think I know of one…enlighten me on the other 2… :D

luVn_liFe… says:

@ Diva . . Me too :cry3: Hold me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Come ova here Luvn….here now…mama got you!

Cute STORY :grin:

• Donna del Gatto

Oooooh, new toys! :listen:

Carrington says:

Lmao @ 244 hardcore fans!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You laughing at me handsome?

He strapped on his Bo Jackson’s
      ————————————–
      Bo dont know DIDDLY…

OMG :dead:

You said BO JACKSON’S :wail:

:cosign: Was it the Bo Jackson with the orange in them :think:

I begged for those damn shoes and had to get some cheap azz Reeboks :cry:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

James Holmes — the shooter in the Aurora movie theater massacre — was hospitalized after several “half-hearted” suicide attempts … this according to law enforcement.

According to cops, Holmes ran headfirst into a jail cell wall on Tuesday … and while he sustained injuries … they were not life-threatening.

Holmes also reportedly stood on the bed in his cell and fell backwards … in an apparent attempt to crack his skull open. He failed.

Holmes — who killed 12 people and injured 58 more during his July 20 shooting rampage — has since been released from the hospital.
      ____________________________
      IDK but this chit has me lmao!

• Betamax82

:lol: @ Diva

Betamax82 says:

@ Diva

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Enjoy ma!!!!

• Bella Master

***Hiding in the shade***

DONE PICKIN COTTON FA TADAY MISTA!!!!!

what up folks :waves:

@DIVA . . .
      Dont be sticking your :boobs: in my mouth cause you know im sensitive right now! :pacifier:

• Bella Master

Choco aka Hippie says:

____________________________
      IDK but this chit has me lmao!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:lol: HE AINT ABOUT DAT LIFE!!!!

:lol: @ Luvn being sensitive

:waves: @ Bella

@Bella
      He should’ve thought about that before he commenced to killing folks – he trying to off himself and it won’t work :rofl:

Back in the day I use to… :whistle:

• Bella Master

@Choco
      I love that he is so abso-fukkin-lutely going crazy in there! I dont think they should give him the death penalty. Just Life x 100. Punk dying slowly every single day

@Bella
      YEP – I love that he is the one torturing himself -

when I was young, I’m not a kid anymore :whistle:

:whistle:
      back in the day when things were cool, hey
      all we needed was bop-bop, bop-bop, bop-ba-domp
      ooooh, bop-bop, bop-bop, bop-ba-domp
      well well well :whistle:
      Soulflower take me flying with you, hey
      just gimme dat bop-bop, bop-bop, bop-ba-domp
      gimme some of dat bop-bop, bop-bop, bop-ba-domp
      well well well
      wailin and singin and jammin and talkin
      and pumpin the trunk with the windows rolled up, puff
      well well well
      da laughin and singin and jammin and talkin
      pumpin the trunk with the windows rolled up, puff
      well well well
      and we would ride around the park till its after dark
      and when we get home hope the dogs dont bark, puff
      well well well
      laughin and singin and jammin and talkin
      and pumpin the trunk with the windows rolled up, puff
      well well well
      and we would ride around the

———————————————
      The way that shyt was written..

He failed.

All that cray fugga ended up with was a massive headache

• kingstonn

why are grown ass women fighting over cupcakes? i’m in here dying :rofl:

luVn_liFe… says:

@DIVA . . .
      Dont be sticking your in my mouth cause you know im sensitive right now!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I sawwwyyy I thought you wanted mama’s :boobs:

@DUB
      thats why I was like that write up has me :rofl:

@Kingston
      Please elaborate

• MissHarlem

:rofl: I woulda paid to see that

kingstonn says:

why are grown ass women fighting over cupcakes? i’m in here dying
      They’re closing Hostess so u might see twinkies flying across the room next :rofl:

Bella :kiss: before I snatch that pup and run

• Gigi26

@Choco: that shyt is hilarious :rofl:

Like dude the way everyone does it in the slammer is to hang yourself with the sheets! What a dummy :rofl:

MissHarlem says:

I woulda paid to see that

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      If they put his azz with the rest of the prison population he will get that skull cracked in no time flat!

Is that the killer with the PhD :crying:

• ReadingIsFundamental

Bo Jackson’s were black and silver. My brother had a pair but, my daddy told me no because people were getting jacked for shoes and those looked like gang shoes.

• kingstonn

lmaoooooo!
      do y’all know those super trendy cupcakes? well, our boss came in with like 2 dozen (keep in mind they’re 3.50 a piece) and now it’s down to the last two and these two fat sows are in here arguing over them. i ran from my office to the breakroom to go be nosy and they are seriously fighting! :rofl:

• Ty

Months after denying a closerthanthis club encounter was romantic Chris Brown admits trying to hook-up with Nicole Scherzineger.

Chris Brown and Nicole Scherzinger were recently forced to deny they hooked up in a Hollywood club, but according to the ‘Beautiful People’ singer, he wouldn’t mind getting hot and heavy with the X Factor judge, admitting in a recent interview he “wished” he’d slept with her.

The pair were spotted talking closely last month, sparking speculation that Nicole had cheated on boyfriend, Formula 1 star Lewis Hamilton. While the ‘Poison’ star has completely denied any romantic entanglement, Brown joked he would have liked it if they had.

He said in an interview on Power 106 radio in the US: “Dang I never got that. I wish I did.”
      Jacked from Entertainmentwise

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWEIL1pV2NE @NikkeMinxx

@KingMe *Cue clay Davis*.. what kinda cupcakes are they? I might slap somebidy about a Wuollet’s..

kingstonn says:

lmaoooooo!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :rofl: at the fat sows…neither one need a cupcake!

• MissHarlem

DIVA him trying to off himself is more funny. I dont want him with the population for selfish reasons bc this is only attempt 2

________________________________
      :lol: You should see his orange hair man!

@Ty
      I read that chit today about CB but I stopped being a fan of his cuz he is really an IDIOT

• http://mstrendy.com/ MsTrendy

I actually like it though.

• Donna del Gatto

:offtopic:

Alicia Keys looks like a straight up DUDE in that ad up top for her new album… :coffee:

• Bella Master

:hug: Divvaaa!!!!

That’s my real baby in that pic :yes:

:chase:

:pacifier:

:lol: @Kingston
      We need a translation what were they saying

Bella :wave: Hes a cutie!!! Rooofh

• Donna del Gatto

@Ty

Chris Brown is so stupid and retarded to me that he registers as nothing more than a light fixture that I walk by in the hallway…

Nicole Scherzinger
      ——————————-
      Yall know how I feel about my Russian Hawaiian :love:

NICOLE :yahoo:

Nicole ….he got that nasty womens disease from the girl at the top of the post. Glad you aint give it to him. He is not worthy.

MissHarlem says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Hey MissHarlem….yea I’m just saying….I agree the way he tried to off himself is funny as hell and he does need to die a very very slow death!

Bella Master says:

Divvaaa!!!!

That’s my real baby in that pic
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      And that’s why I’m grabbing her and running towards the Mexican border!

• Ty

Kris and Bruce Jenner may be headed for divorce as rumors spread that Bruce has been consulting with divorce lawyers.

As of Wednesday, Nov. 14, 2012, rumors are quickly spreading of the impending divorce between socialite Kris Jenner and her husband, Olympic Champion Bruce Jenner.

If you have ever watched “Keeping up with the Kardashians” this might come as no surprise to you. Reports state Bruce is fed up with how Kris treats him, often regarding him as a second thought in family plans, even when it comes to their two youngest girls, Kendall and Kylie Jenner.

Taking a look at them, you can see how different they really are. It’s surprising they have lasted 21 years so far. In a Radar Online article, sources quoted from an National Enquirer:

“Bruce feels that Kris treats him like a doormat, and he’s had enough,”

“She constantly belittles his appearance and complains to mutual friends that he’s a boring old fart,”

Kris Jenner reportedly goes as far as to flirt with young men right in front of Bruce, flaunting her sex appeal without a care in the world.

As stepfather to Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney Kardashian, Bruce Jenner has more than had his plate full with drama. Having consulted a divorce lawyer, an actual celebrity divorce might be in the stars for the Kardashian-Jenner Clan.

“Keeping up with the Kardashians” documents the life Kris and Bruce Jenner share with their children, both publicly and personally. Their image as a socialite family is a strong one backed up by a solid brand built up over the years.
      Jacked from The Examiner
      Hell he might be the smartest Kar-Trashian IMO. He got his faced nipped and tucked, no prenup, and they live in Cali :rofl:

DIVA :hug:

TY that women treats her husband like chit so not a soul with a heart beat should be surprised if in fact this is true

• kingstonn

they’re still fighting! :dead:

MissHarlem says:

DIVA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      True, she has definitely stripped him of his manhood to say the least! Good for him…………if this is true

• Ty

@ Choc & Fe…he does nothing for me at all. Just a lil boy trapped in a pre adult body :nono:

@ Dub…Nicole didnt want pencil peen :coffee:

• Ty

True, she has definitely stripped him of his manhood to say the least!
      Do you think the botox stripped him too :rofl:

• Bella Master

Bruce is just as much of a Kardashian as the rest of them. He is no victim :nono:

Ty says:

True, she has definitely stripped him of his manhood to say the least!
      Do you think the botox stripped him too

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Hell yeah…..he looking like a 80 year old dyke!

• Bella Master

Hi Luv :waves:

• https://voteobama2012.bigcartel.com San

I would divorce that heifer too, then again she is getting money :tea:

He was stripped of his nuts WAAYYYYYY before botox was even invented

• Ty

I would divorce that heifer too, then again she is getting money
      _________
      They’re in Cali with no prenup he can Vanessa Bryant that azz right down the middle LOL

Im still trying to figure out whats going on with Jaden and Kendall but Auntie is in ignore mode :rolleyes:

MissHarlem says:

He was stripped of his nuts WAAYYYYYY before botox was even invented

2chainz…………..TRUUUUUUU

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

:jack: Pissin on yo ego :danban:

Hell yeah…..he looking like a 80 year old dyke
      _________
      :ghost:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

What Man looks like an 80yr old dyke? :blink:

@Dimpz Bruce Jenner Kardashian

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

:blink: His name is Kardashian too?

__________________________
      I wouldnt even call him pre adult but you right he ummmm early 20 something

@Kingston
      Why wont you say what they are saying becuz what the fuk type of words do you use over a cupcake battle

OFF TOPIC
      I watched an episode of Keisha and Boobie and Keisha has a very stank attitude it seems in all that she does – she doesn’t seem happy at all

• 2cents

I kinda like Bruce, he actually seems down to earth, I feel sorry for Khris when she realizes how stupid she looks.