Tamar Braxton is Tiny’s Guest On ‘Tiny Tonight’ (Video)

Toya Tiny and Tamar

A lot of people don’t know that former Xscape member Tameka “Tiny” Harris is the one who came up with the concept for the popular Braxton’s Family Values reality show.

Although Tiny is not credited nor thanked for her contribution to the hit show, Tiny harbors no ill feelings towards the Braxton family at least not publicly.

Tamar Braxton, whose reality show ‘Tamar and Vince‘ hit rock bottom in the ratings, was a guest on Tiny’s show recently.

In an interview with Sister2Sister Magazine, Tiny relates how she discussed doing a similar late night talk show with Tamar.

From S2Smagazine:

“The first person I talked to about this was Tamar Braxton. She is one of my oldest friends,” Tiny told Juicy magazine in reference to her upcoming talk series. “We’d been talking about doing a show called ‘Girl Talk.’”

Tiny’s show, which starts taping soon, will be titled “Tiny Tonight.” While the name has changed, the premise hasn’t morphed much.

“Politics. The daily news…and what’s going on in the world. We want to have fun with it… I want to do spoofs, maybe from reality TV, or something from news,” she said.

• Kandi Burruss’ TAGS Boutique to Dress Our Red Carpet HOSTESS at T.I.’s Birthday Bash!
  • In Case You Missed It: T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle, Episode 2
  • Celeb Style: Tameka “Tiny” Cottle
  • Tiny ventures out on her own
  • Spotted on IANACAK

46 Responses to “Tamar Braxton is Tiny’s Guest On ‘Tiny Tonight’ (Video)”

Say what ya want but Tamar hair is always LAID :tea:

Milky says:

Say what ya want but Tamar hair is always LAID

______________________________________
      this is true, Tamar and Tiny both go to Shekinah dont they?

Trendsetter says:

Tamar hair is either hit or miss with me

missmiami says:

I dont think she the main stylist but idk. They hair stay on point but I never see her doing anything amazing on camera. Hmmmm :thinking:

lexdiamonz says:

that pic of them is a lil scary and tiny talking

ok i guess bless her heart

belindammp says:

I can not stand Tamar will not be watching her show anymore

missmiami says:

My bad not Tiny hair. But Tamar hair and clothes are always on point to me, tiny not so much. But she is a nice girl though :tea:

WorkInProgress says:

Tiny is beginning to grow on me. Am liking her more and more

missmiami says:

:offtopic: anybody have kids with ADHD???? Auntie maybe you can do a medical minute on it. Guys like many I felt like it was a label on our minority kids but at this point I have to educate myself because I am thinking there may be some truth to it. Any suggestions on dealing with it or resources are appreciated. Also i think a lot of it has to do with teachers not being as patient and etc but thats an entirely different topic.

Hi girl I am dealing with this with my daughter. Understand that not only minority kids have ADHD, but a tons of yt children have this ailment, actually more. Some of the roses heard my story with my daughter. First off if you notice behavior out of the norm, please see a child psychologist! Nothing wrong with seeing a doctor. Talk to your pediatrician and maybe they can point you in the right direction. For me insurance only covered some of the visits, but for the evaluation it didn’t cover it at all. I don’t understand why cause I have great insurance Federal Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO. Also if you have a child with ADHD Unfortunately most teachers are not certified to handle a child with ADHD. This is why its important when the child is diagnosed, inform the school so they can possibly set up an IDP. Some kids with ADHD don’t need medication, just a little extra attention. Some are extremely smart, just hyper, and you have to give them extra work, and constantly work with them. ADHD is hereditary, it is. Some of the symptoms :
      Behavior problems can interrupt learning
      outburst
      bad memory
      very emotional
      temper tantrums, can go from 1 to 10
      Can’t focus, drift off to other places
      This is just a few of the symptoms.
      My daughter has ADHD, but she does not have to be on medication or a IDP. Jordan is extremely smart, (usually these kids are) she is one of the top 3 in her kindergarten class. I say this to say that you have to work with your child constantly read to them every single night. Stay up on all their school work, its imperative with a ADHD child that is not on medication. They loose focus easily.
      Get the child the help he/she needs, and most importantly pray over them.

Ty says:

I like that deep wave hair on Tiny she should wear it more often :thumbsup:

BrownSuggaBabe says:

Good morning Roses :hi:

I have yet to see Tamar & Vince’s show :tea:

:offtopic: Maia Campbell will be on the next Fix My Life w/Iyanla..I will be watch that.

Keesh says:

Tamar look like the damn boogy man in this pic. Ease up on the lighten creme and get yo life boo.
      I have said it before and I will say it again, Tiny hair is always on point, oh yeah and the ghost hair be laid too.
      Tiny is really talented in the biz and I respect her for that! Girl seem to have her hand in a lot of things going on in the A.

iWhip says:

Tiny harbors no ill feelings towards the Braxton family at least not publicly.

lovezoe says:

Has anyone had to delete people from their FB yet due to the election?

iWhip says:

me too! :yes:
      on topic:

i dont watch late night shows. esp since daylight savings time when i’m ready to go to sleep at 6:30 pm :zzz:

Keesh says:

@Jenie, you are so right about Teachers not being as patient with kids these days.

MsB says:

bad memory
      very emotional(Sometimes)
      temper tantrums, can go from 1 to 10(when I was younger)
      Can’t focus, drift off to other places
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cotdayum, that sounds like me :\

missmiami says:

Thx jenie. My son has been medically diagnosed, takes adderal, has a pyschoeducational evaluation, school developed an IEP and was also diagnosed with a language disorder Express and Receptive language disorder. Girl it has been a battle. He takes speech and tutoring bit just dealing with the school is a mission. He has always attended private school and they are not accomodating him the way I would like so now ipI am forced with the thought of putting him in public school :( it is just very frustrating and everyone including my parents and hubby says he fine and it’s just yt folk labeling kids and etc. i dont know anyone that endures this so of course no one understands and the educational system doesnt seem to be equipped to accomodatw these kids. Poor baby was crying lastnight becauseI keep getting on him about being responsible in school and stuff. I know he tries but idk what to do :thinking: btw he is 8

Keesh says:

lovezoe says:

Has anyone had to delete people from their FB yet due to the election?

Im about too, and I thought long and hard about it last night. I didnt want anyone to think I was being emotional about it though.

YSoSrs says:

All that plastic…Keep the lights low. Wouldn’t want any melted faces. :coffee:

missmiami says:

@ loveZoe i havent had to delete anyone. I just ignore ignorance

Keesh says:

missmiami says:

Thx jenie. My son has been medically diagnosed, takes adderal, has a pyschoeducational evaluation, school developed an IEP and was also diagnosed with a language disorder Express and Receptive language disorder. Girl it has been a battle. He takes speech and tutoring bit just dealing with the school is a mission. He has always attended private school and they are not accomodating him the way I would like so now ipI am forced with the thought of putting him in public school it is just very frustrating and everyone including my parents and hubby says he fine and it’s just yt folk labeling kids and etc. i dont know anyone that endures this so of course no one understands and the educational system doesnt seem to be equipped to accomodatw these kids. Poor baby was crying lastnight becauseI keep getting on him about being responsible in school and stuff. I know he tries but idk what to do btw he is 8

I applaud you for realizing there is a problem and going the extra mile to get him help for it.

MsB says:

lovezoe says:

Has anyone had to delete people from their FB yet due to the election?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Surprisingly I didn’t or I had them hid so I didn’t see any negative post and the ones that I know supports Mitt was very mature about it all… However, I did see quite a few ppl making status about others on their fb making racist and negative comments. :rolleyes:

hotmess says:

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy see how money buy shi$

MsB says:

YSoSrs says:
      All that plastic…Keep the lights low. Wouldn’t want any melted faces.

:dead:

iWhip says:

in 30 mins i have eaten:

a fun size reese’s cup
      2 fun size snickers
      a fun siztwix
      a fun size nestle crunch

:crying:

Keesh says:

Im not gonna lie, I love Tinys voice too. I think it seperates her from the rest.

J Said it! says:

I like tiny… blessings

Ty says:

lovezoe says:

Has anyone had to delete people from their FB yet due to the election?
      No I dont think any of my friends are repubs :think: One of them lost a bet though and brought my Henn. black yesterday :danban:

missmiami says:

There are schools that are out there, specifically for ADHD kids, yeah I get on my daughter to about responsibility too constantly. But their memory is terrible, you have to keep reinforcing things. Try to work with him as much as possible. I know it’s hard, cause hell I be tired :lol: But you have go extra with your child. If the teachers are not helping, I would be all in their faces about my child. I would be a emailing fool, staying up on conferences etc :yes: its a lot but mandatory cause unfortunately these teachers are only going to do but so much. That’s why we have to start at home. Also be careful of the food your child eats, because a lot of the dye in the food, and drinks can make them very hyper. I know for my daughter she like the little HI-C pouches, I by the ones with no dye in it. There starting to make quite a few foods without the added dye. I know its hard, cause my god, It was like disciplining wasn’t working at all :no: I had to switch it up and instead of disciplining, I started rewarding her for good behavior, so she looked forward to being on her best behavior at school. I bout lil dollar store items, :shrugs: You gotta do what u gotta do. This actaully worked, so if she had a good week, she could pick one item out of the goodie bag.

Ty says:

iWhip says:

in 30 mins i have eaten:

a fun size reese’s cup
      2 fun size snickers
      a fun siztwix
      a fun size nestle crunch
      Morning Fay :hug: U got the munchies :rofl:

lovezoe says:

You know how can see people you are not friends with sometimes if your friend comments on their status? That’s what’s been happening. This one girl was like yeah Im going to sign up for foossamps, stay at home and play on my Iphone all day. Then was like I hope I can sleep tonight, unlike half the people who voted I have a job.

lovezoe says:

FAYFAY- You expecting? :kona:

missmiami says:

@ keesh girl it has been a battle and a lot i have paid out of pocket. Now my biggest battle is rebuilding his confidence and getting him the help at school when I am not around. The school system is a pain in the butt when it comes to dealing with special needs kids. These kids just need a little more help than others. I have found that teachers are so used to kids picking things up fast that they dont take the time to reach the kids that are struggling. If I could homeschool my kids I would :(

mia2bmore says:

Tiny should make sure Shekinah has her Ghetto Therapy segment on her show. I would tune in for that because she was hilarious.

VDot says:

Keesh says:

—————————————————-

Ummmmm…..speechless.

Where are you from Keesh?

missmiami says:

:happy: thx Jennie ur right disciplining him isn’t working so I understand that I have to try something new.

________________________

Girl I say the same thing :tea: Would love to home school my child too! Hell I ain’t got it like that though ashid gotta work. But I do my best at playing a teacher at home with my child. I really believe that is why she is doing so well at school too. If I wasn’t working with her, all kind of issues will come up. Keep praying over your child. I wish you the best of luck, because it can be very hard :coffee:

Milky says:

Keesh says:

_______________________________
      r u fo serious girl. Her southern drawl is a bit irritating to me, hurts my ears sometimes!!

:rofl: @ the term “sissy” :dead:

Keesh says:

VDot says:

Keesh says:

—————————————————-

Ummmmm…..speechless.

Where are you from Keesh?

Lol..TennaKey. You dont think her voice is unique V?

Milky says:

Ty says:

mia2bmore says:

:cosign: Love Shekinah and Major

:hi: Milky and the rest of the Roses

Keesh says:

@Jenie and Miami

It is a never ending battle and I had to learn that education starts in the home and you are your childs Teacher 1st the hard way. Now that I know what I know, I will never let an educator tell me about my child and what he or she is capable of.

lovezoe says:

:newpost: Johnny Gill boo

missmiami says:

I hear ya :biggrin: i stay emailing and showing my face at school