The Real Reason Rihanna Air Survivors Rarely Saw Her

Rihanna smoking marijuana

Rihanna Air survivors are still voicing their displeasure at the third world conditions they were subjected to on board the so-called 777 plane. About 250 journalists, bloggers and fans were invited to join singer Rihanna on her 7-day, 7-country, 7-concert world tour to promote her new album.

But conditions on board the air bus quickly descended into chaos and anarchy when Rihanna’s guests discovered that the only time they would ever see the singer was onstage nightly.

Also of immediate concern to the media was their general discomfort on board the plane. While Rihanna and her friends relaxed in the lap of luxury in 1st class — her media guests were herded together like cattle back in coach.

While Rihanna sipped champagne and dined on veal and chardonnay sauce, her media guests subsisted on Saltines, cold cut sandwiches and whatever the plane’s overworked crew could scrape together for them.

One Rihanna Air survivor reached out to Sandrarose.com exclusively after the air bus touched down in New York City for the last leg of the tour.

The survivor, who begged for anonymity, said he and the other exhausted journalists (who dubbed themselves the “777 plane survivors”) blew off Rihanna’s final concert at Webster Hall. “I went home and took the only shower I’ve had in a week!” he said via email.

The 777 plane survivor said he saw Rihanna on the 1st day of the festive flight, when RiRi shared plastic flutes of champagne with her media guests and fans. But when it became obvious that Rihanna would not make another appearance on the plane, word quickly filtered through the cabin that Rihanna was hiding because she was high and/or drunk.

Despite signing confidentiality agreements at the start of the trip, the 777 plane survivors are telling friends that Rihanna hid out between nightly concerts because she didn’t want the journalists and bloggers to report the smell of hard liquor or weed on her breath.

It is a well-known fact that the troubled singer who is loved by millions self-medicates with drugs of her choice to numb the pain of not having a love of her own.

The Bajan beauty is forced to share her man (singer Chris Brown) with another woman, his longtime girlfriend Karrueche Tran.

• Hunger, Chaos and 3rd World Conditions on Rihanna’s #777 Tour Plane
  • Rihanna finally mingles with media, bloggers and fans on 777 plane
  • Rihanna Sort of Apologizes
  • BET Considering Banning Chris Brown?

172 Responses to “The Real Reason Rihanna Air Survivors Rarely Saw Her”

Hershey says:

:deadhorse:

Damn can we move on past these starving, thirsty ass reporters who WILLINGLY boarded that plane? Maybe next time their thirsty asses will stay on the ground and blog like you Sandra :thumbsup:

MsB says:

The 777 plane survivor
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chille . . .
      :rolleyes: –> Rihanna Air survivor
      Morning Roses
      :happy: NaijaGal u ready for Turkeyday?
      Hershey
      Razzle
      WhoDat
      AJ
      mainy
      MsB
      :wave:

Trendsetter says:

If conditions were that bad…why did they continue to stay on the tour with her???

NaijaGal says:

LUV N – :happy: si mamacita…can’t wait to eat my mommy’s food :grill: what are you doing for Turkey Day? *you are slaying with that bob boo*

Donna del Gatto says:

<—- Rih not giving a fukk…

WUT IZ UR PROBLEM NOW says:

Good Morning Yall! Happy Turkey Eve!

Sandra WE know what it really was. Most people with drug issues claim that they are “sick” but its really cuz she was :smoke: out!

Ms. Everything says:

I’m kinda shocked that I actually think this post is true.. I noticed that tweets about the tour went from positive to practically non exist ant and comical but in a bad way real fast but :shrugs: did anyone expect different?

Blackswan says:

GM Happy Pre Turkey Day Roses!!!

*pats belly*

mawnin everyones! :waves:

WUT IZ UR PROBLEM NOW says:

:think: So when does Rhi Rhi title go from Good Girl Gone Bad to Bad Girl Gone Crazy….
      :whistle:
      Pour up, drank, head shot, drank
      Sit down, drank, stand up, drank
      Pass out, drank, wake up, drank
      Faded, drank, faded, drank

:koolaid:

:wave: TREND
      WUT
      Fee :kiss:
      MsEVERYTHING!! Longtime NO font
      Naija im doing a lil something something just for me hubby and son,Nothing EXtravagant.Ma Dukes gone soo it isnt special for me raght Nah Oh well.
      thanks for the CompliMent!

WUT IZ UR PROBLEM NOW says:

OHHHH how I love my aflac policy

:yahoo: Christmas money!

free says:

NaijaGal says: wonder what was promised to the journalists and was it met? the same media that builds you up loves to tear you down…ask Michael Jackson

************************

yeah, 7-day, 7-country, 7-concert doesn’t seem like they’d be sitting around with champagne and shrimp guffawing w/rhi. sounds hectic as hell to me.

VDot says:

They gon learn today!!

Come on now, did they really think they were going to be passing :blunt: around with Rih Rih and popping :koolaid: . Next time they should know to bring their own weed, drank, baby wipes, and snacks.

:smoke: <- Rih Rih in first class saying "You didn't put in on this man".

free says:

Donna del Gatto says: Just ate the biggest Belgian waffle with nanners, strawberries and whipped cream on top…. #fatgirl

*************************

did you have bacon with it tho?

WUT IZ UR PROBLEM NOW says:

:hug: Hey Nah Luuuuuuvin!

So you saying I shouldn’t pull a :steer: to your crib for dinner tammarry huh?

Donna del Gatto says:

@my beautiful and lovely luVn

:kiss: :heart:

Ms. Everything says:

Hey Luv :waves: :hugs: I’ve been in and out lately mostly lurking

@free

Nope…just some green tea… :D

MsB says:

:yawn: I’m so ready for this work day to end, although I have to work friday.. ugh

sassyshe says:

:waves: morning all. Happy Thanksgiving

:nono: WUT,anyone who pops up is liable to get the :blink: look

I’m so glad I’m out of here at 2pm! :danban1:

I can tell it’s gonna be a SLOOOOOOO day…

free says:

did you have bacon with it tho?
      =====================
      turkey bacon is where it’s at :)

Hershey says:

Is the problem that she didn’t share? they were in coach smoking cigarettes, while she was in first class smoking cigaweed? :smoke: too far back to even get a contact high, they mad huh? :lol:

hey luvn and err’one else.

I have nothing for these bastids. They are all grown.

@Naija
      yes maam Turkey BACON!!!!!! Donna Im shaking a leg wit you :danban1: im outta here at 2pm maybeeee sooooner!!

A.J. says:

___________________________________
      Not sure what the media was expecting. Anyone with couth (Sandra) would decline.

MsB says:

I’m so ready for this work day to end, although I have to work friday.. ugh
      ===================
      awwwww booo :hug: so sorry…I’ll make sure to not rub the fact that after today I won’t be back until December in your face :)

@luVn

Yeahhhhhh!!!!

:2dance:

free says:

did you have bacon with it tho?
      =====================
      turkey bacon is where it’s at
      ——
      he77 yea it is! :lol: have you seen the video sh*t bougie black girls say? I found that I am a qualified bourgeois girl :sarcasm:

“where’s my soy milk? Wheres’s my turkey bacon? THIS NEGRO!!” :lol:

69 says:

I won’t be around this evening so I’m saying Happy Turkey Day to all those I font with (u too Sandra) and be safe on the roads.

I’ve got my 5 hour play list ready. I’m prepared to fight hella traffic today.

Font y’all Monday. I know there will be plenty ratchet stories to be shared :hahaha:

:peace: to each of your butt holes because explosive diarrhea is as common tomorrow as Turkey itself.

@luVn

So are you and Bella really meeting up for :koolaid: tonight????

#jealous

MsB says:

:happy: I’m out of here at 12 today and I’m trying hard not to leave earlier… lol

:tea: Like I said , didn’t these idiots choose to go on the trip with her :shrugs: I mean wtf ! Damn they need to get the hell over it :rolleyes:

Shine Bright Like A Diamond :whistle:

A.J. says:

Baby that swoop in Rih head is layed to the Gods!!
      Look like a Shekinah creation.

:danban1: Morning everyone!!!

69 – Happy Thanksgiving :kiss:

lovezoe says:

Morning peeps. Luvvie had a good write up about folks saying The bloggers shouldn’t complain. I would have flown home ASAP.

@Razzle

:lol: I like turkey bacon…and I have to drink soy milk because I am lactose intolerant…. :grill:

I’ll fukk around and be like the end of 69′s #36 if I drink cow’s milk! :rofl:

:wave: 69 have a good one . .
      @DonnaFee
      No wer NOT that would be cool,Im a lil scurred of BELLA :D JustKidding.Im ready when she is :)

belindammp says:

one thing for certin sh e didnt force no one to board that plane they did that on their on free will so who care how they were treated
      :smack:

robin says:

I agree with Trendsetter: why not hop off and leave. Did they think they would miss out on an exclusive interview with 249 other reporters there. Doubt it. Either leave or go along along for the ride and STFU. GEEZ

MsB says:

NaijaGal says:
      awwwww booo so sorry…I’ll make sure to not rub the fact that after today I won’t be back until December in your face
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      So you’re going to :sarcasm: ticly rub it in my face..huh :cry: I’m jealous!

Miany says:

Good Morning!! I think this whole “777 survivors” thing is a big publicity stunt. This is giving her more media coverage than she would’e gotten if everything went over smoothly.

:wave: LoveZoe ,Do share the Article”

@Razzle

I’ll fukk around and be like the end of 69?s #36 if I drink cow’s milk!
      —————-
      I’m the exact same way :lol: that’s why I added the sarcasm emote :lol: My honey has to make sure there’s enough soy left in the house when he’s here cause he learned back in high school what it be like :lol:

luVn_liFe… says:

WUT,anyone who pops up is liable to get the look
      ———————————-
      :rofl: you know that look don’t mean nothin to ghettobirds :hahaha: We be like “Gurl I know you surprized to see us(me and my 18 kids!)” Hug you and be looking over your shoulder at your dinner table claiming the drumstick off your turkey before we sit down!

NaijaGal says:

LOVE – how’s the baby? I presume much better? so you pick a destination for turkey day yet?

jealousCNenvy says:

LOVE YOU RIRI………

Um really :rolleyes: This the same chick that is constantly photo’d taking shots of liquor and stay with a blunt in her mouth !

Lies :no: Come on son. I doubt if Rhianna even gives a fawk bout what someone would say bout her smoking or reeking of liquor :shrugs:

@luVn

Oh ok, gotcha… :lol:

iWhip says:

GM SR & ROSES
      :waves: <—15% off Black Friday sale for Whipfinity

VDot says:

Look like a Shekinah creation.

_________________________________________

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

@Razzle

I’ll fukk around and be like the end of 69?s #36 if I drink cow’s milk!
      —————-
      I’m the exact same way that’s why I added the sarcasm emote My honey has to make sure there’s enough soy left in the house when he’s here cause he learned back in high school what it be like
      ————————–
      I think my system is just getting old! Everything I eat gives me the vapors!I keep the Pure Citrus Orange spray at my desk, and nightstand… Beano don’t help!

iWhip says:

but yeah, this doesnt make sense to me. she’s forever taking blunted pics, so y wouldnt she want to talk bc of that? i call BS

Hershey says:

Is that big hump in Ri’s head, a track or her forehead? :thinking:

MsB says:

@iWhip, I bought some whip a few months back and it worked wonders for my youngest daughter’s hair and my mom loved it, so much so I couldn’t find it after her visit.. :lol:

Smonae80 says:

Good Morning SR :waves:
      Hey Luvn

lovezoe says:

NAIJA- he still has a cough, was throwing up the other night which he never does. The nurse said there is nothing they can do. Just use those nose bulbs, and a humidifier. We are going to my grandmas tomorrow and cooking for us Friday. :heart: what you doing?

San says:

Y is all this just hilarious to me lol

@Wut so your desk area be smellin like hot oranges and shart? :rofl:

lovezoe says:

FayFay- did you get a chance to send the email?

iWhip says:

GM SR & ROSES
      <—15% off Black Friday sale for Whipfinity
      ————————
      Alright Alright ALLLLRIGGGGHT!!!! :typing:

San says:

Did they really think she was gonna hang with them like tht :think:

@WUT
      you know that look don’t mean nothin to ghettobirds We be like “Gurl I know you surprized to see us(me and my 18 kids!)”
      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Folks who know me well enough to come to my house and eat,KNOW . . .I gets jiggy with it,and QUICK IF I GOT SOME MARGARITAS IN ME :)
      Its all Love BUT this is my first Holiday without MaDukes who i always did it big for,So I WONT BE NICE!
      I havent even received a text bout wuts my plans :nono:

iWhip says:

Girl :tea: Lies told on SR I tell ya !!! This chick stay drunk :shrugs:

@iWhip

Oh word??? I’ll be online Friday! :typing:

lovezoe says:

Luvm- it’s long but here you go:

I’m really surprised at the reaction folks are having over this whole Rihanna #777Tour plane debacle. The plane, carrying 150 people (mostly journalists and some fans) descended to madness in the last couple of days of the tour. The people on it were really disappointed with how the trip went. Plus, they barely got a chance to sleep, bathe and eat. One night, their dinner was bananas and donuts. Yes. BANANAS AND DONUTS.

Yes. This is the meal of champions (-__-).

Shockingly (to me, anyway) people are calling the journalists spoiled because they complained, while the fans didn’t think it was so bad. I think that’s a foolish ruler to measure the validity of these journo’s feelings. It’s like being in a bad relationship. Sometimes, you don’t realize you were in one until you get in a good one and see the difference. And if you’ve never been in a relationship, you have no reference point. Those journalists are seasoned and the fans are the virgins. The fans might have thought it wasn’t so bad but it’s because they had nothing to compare it to.

People keep saying this was a free trip so no one has the right to complain. Yes, they got on that plane for free, BUT giving someone something for free does not excuse you from treating them with respect. Folks keep talmbout how these journos are brats because they’re not happy with a free trip around the world. Let’s talk about THAT.

1. This is not most of them’s first free trip.

b. This is their job.

iii. So what if it’s free? Free isn’t enough.

If I fly you to Chicago to do some work for ME, when you get here, I should tell you “Take the CTA and figure out your own way.” And then although I said you were gonna be staying at the W Hotel, I’m like “hope you don’t mind. You gotta lay on my couch.” And instead of the three square meals I promised you, I bring home bananas and donuts. You’d be looking at me like:

Right.

Yes, I got you there for free. But that FREE doesn’t mean I don’t hold up my end of the bargain and stay true to my word.

Furthermore, everyone’s insistence that folks should be grateful for getting anything for free is proof that too many people live a life of lowered expectations. Some of us get free things all the time, including free trips. We’re grateful for them but we also expect to be treated with common decency on these trips. Let me repeat. WE ARE GRATEFUL BUT… You might wanna call us spoiled, but I say we’re respected. When you expect someone to feed you and make sure you have accommodations after they tell you this is what they will provide for you, folks wanna call you a diva. NAWL.

Come on, dawg. When giving someone something for free, sometimes you set yourself up for failure by giving them expectations that you can’t meet. And I think that was the issue here. The journalists were told they’d have more access to Rihanna. Not to kick it with her but to see her work and get some stories from her. But their conditions on the plane were terrible partly because there seemed to be a lack of organization but mostly because they expected (and were told much different).

It’s like you asking someone out on a date and telling them to dress nice because you’re going to the Signature Room. And then you take them to McDonald’s, and say their budget is $2 for food. Will they be upset? YES. Because you told them something different. And because of that, they left their wallet at home. And had they known, they might have been more prepared and balled out on their own.

Give people the choice to make their own informed decision by being realistic about what you can do. So they can figure out their own plans of action. I BET some of the people on the #777Plane would have chosen to just figure out their own logistics if they knew how it’d be.

Let me even use my own experience as an example. Because maybe this is why I’m so touched about this topic. This past summer, I was part of a delegate of 80 young black leaders chosen to go to Equatorial Guinea for a summit. I wrote about why I was there HERE. Now, we were flown there for free on a chartered flight. YAYYYYY FREE TRIP TO AFRICA.

And then we got to EG and it was endless drama for the first 3 days. Including the part where it took three hours for us to check into the Hilton because… I don’t e’em feel like going into the reasons. We were basically treated like we didn’t matter. Our time wasn’t respected and we were often kept waiting FOR HOURS at a time. For a number of reasons. Many of us were NOT pleased about it and expressed this. But on more than one occasion, I heard the “be happy you got a free trip. Be grateful.”

It wasn’t my first free trip. And even if it was, three hours of my time wasted in ONE day is a lot. And having it happen multiple times is annoying as hell. I coulda been doing work and other things. To be made to feel like we didn’t have a right to feel some type of way made me want to fight the air. It wasn’t until we took control of our own time that we finally did something worth talking about.

I will repeat: Free is NOT enough and when you accept bad treatment, you’re positively reinforcing disrespect. Stop it and demand better from people. Someone might give you something for free, like a trip, but your time is worth money. Every hour they waste of it is money you’re losing.

So this trip on the #777Plane was NOT free. The people who were stuck on it lost valuable time they could have spent doing other things. Being on a plane with 150 other people who have barely slept, bathed or ate for 7 days does not sound remotely close to enjoyable.

The moral of this story is: free is not enough. If you accept crappy treatment because someone gave you a handout, I ask you to demand better. Stop living this lowered expectations life!

P.S. No damb Sipopo for Rihanna’s tour organizers. Word to my Afripolitans.

So, I’ma open up the floor and wait for folks to disagree with me.

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

@Wut so your desk area be smellin like hot oranges and shart?
      ———————–
      :rofl: That Pure Citrus is a BEAST!!! You can’t smell nothin but oranges! I be rolling on the floor when my co-workers walk pass saying “MMMMMMM girl your cube smell so good!” I think… “You should of caught a whiff a minute ago… prolly would have killed your sense of smell all together!!” :hahaha:

:wave: SMONEA80!
      Alright folks getting ready to dial on the Hour for this MONEY :mad: im sick of this crap!!

im ready to get my whip cause i think myama forgetful azz remembered to steal it when i moved. I fonted yall heffas too!

luVn_liFe… says:

@WUT
      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I havent even received a text bout wuts my plans

—————————-
      AAAWWWWW! :hug: That is tough about MaDukes. :hug:

Betamax82 says:

I logged off yesterday to her azz now shes the topic again I’m going to the
      :kona:

Thanks ZOE!
      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
      :tea:

Yes great Article :thumbsup:

iWhip says:

ZOEZOE i gotchu babe! :pc: gimme 5 mins :heart:

Donna & WUT :dance: i’m crunk! yall know i dont have sales often. this is only my 2nd one & have been in bitniz for almost a year :cheer:

MsB :( u didnt turn her in did ya? all this Whipfinity jacking must end! :lol:

iWhip says:

:oops: i sawwy Auntie! didnt notice all those emotes :scared:

WUTS :hug: It is but :shrug: Im GOOD HUNN! :)
      Nahh yall give me some good vibes to be the 10th CALLER!

lovezoe says:

FayFay- no rush boo! I just wanted to make sure it didn’t go to spam. Take your time. I was home text you this am but forgot the time delay.

Trendsetter says:

Luvn :hug:

@FAY :wave: i hope you ready to whip then!ima order me some! *if i win this money doe*
      LOL just kidding

Like I said folks had a choice, either get on the plane or not :shrugs: I mean wtf that’s they fault :tea:

whaaa whaa whaaaaa :wail:

that’s what I keep hearing from these journalists…didn’t they have the option to not board the PLANE anymore????

luVn_liFe… says:

WUTS It is but Im GOOD HUNN!
      Nahh yall give me some good vibes to be the 10th CALLER!

—————————-
      10th caller for what?

NaijaGal says:

LOVE – sorry to hear he’s still sick…hope he get’s better soon…just read luvvie’s write up and she is so on point…that was my thought…you don’t know what any of these journalists were promised so you won’t hear me call them ungrateful…I’m going to my mommy’s for turkey day :)

I still say whether or not you were told you were going to be taken care of take the time out to be prepared just in case things go otherwise. Prepare for the worst when going on trips. It’s common knowledge. Like Scar said on Lion King… BE PREPAAAARED! Rawr!

MsB says:

Morning Your Name Here :wave:

@iWhip, I didn’t turn her in but I know now to hide my whip in my safe… lol

WUT our Local radio station been giving $500 away since October every hour from 10-2.
      Yesterday i was the 9th caller :crying1:

Roses . . .
      Which WHIP Is the best for Pedis??

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

@Wut so your desk area be smellin like hot oranges and shart?
      ———————–
      ————–
      hahaha one day I had cheese on my meal and my dog had the nerve to hop on the couch behind me… yea this dude jumped down QUICKLY :rofl: he was :scared:

luVn_liFe… says:

Roses . . .
      Which WHIP Is the best for Pedis??
      ====================
      I’d go with Lavender

@Naija
      Thanks :pc: right Nah even though i aint win yet :D

im gonna get candy cane whip and citrus. I dare a bish to turch it! Yeah, im talking to you mama.

Okay :waiting: whens the whip coming :)

Anybody came up in here to answer the question about Canadian Thanksgiving I posed downstairs? I want to know if God frowns upon their holiday as theirs was started FIRST? Who did they run off/kill? The Canadian geese? :chase:

Or were they just thankful all the men came back safe from hunting and managed to avoid the all the icebergs in the wata? The shyt is on my calendar in Oct and it closes our Toronto Vancouver and Montreal offices. I want to know how God FEELS about it.

Good day.

I should be making this brocoli chicken casserole and i aint done shyt.

Ms. Everything says:

@Love Luvvie better :preach: She’s easily my favorite blogger (as much as I love this blog too) and her tweets have me dying

prynsexxx says:

@Dazzle

I clicked your link yesterday and . Shyt was FUNNY as heyul!
      ——
      @pryn I had everyone in the office :rofl: with that clip…them fuggers were so racist…Wednesday knew what was up :lol:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

@Wut so your desk area be smellin like hot oranges and shart?
      ———————–
      ————–
      hahaha one day I had cheese on my meal and my dog had the nerve to hop on the couch behind me… yea this dude jumped down QUICKLY he was
      —————————–
      My cat walked into one mines and hisssed at me… it sounded like a hiss but I bet he was thinking “byyyyyytch! yo stankin ass…”

:think:

Hershey says:

Good day.

_________________________________________

You’re just itching for redeemed to rear it’s head aren’t you? :lol: I’ll wait for ole deemed to finish it’s scripcha internet search and NEVER answer your question, cause truff is Iono :shrugs:

@KDub….below is a la wiki

The history of Thanksgiving in Canada can be traced back to the 1578 voyage of Martin Frobisher from England in search of the Northwest Passage. In this, his third, voyage to the Frobisher Bay area of Baffin Island in the present Canadian Territory of Nunavut, it was also the intention to start a small settlement and his fleet of 15 ships were so fitted out with men, materials and provisions for this purpose. However, the loss of one of his ships through contact with ice along with much of the building material was to prevent him from doing so. The expedition was plagued by ice and freak storms which at times had scattered the fleet and on meeting together again at their anchorage in Frobisher Bay, “..Mayster Wolfall, [ Robert Wolfall ] a learned man, appointed by her Majesties Councell to be their minister and preacher, made unto them a godly sermon, exhorting them especially to be thankefull to God for their strange and miraculous deliverance in those so dangerous places,…” . They celebrated Communion and “The celebration of divine mystery was the first sign, scale, and confirmation of Christ’s name, death and passion ever known in all these quarters.”[8]

Frobisher returned to England in the fall of the year with over a thousand tons of what he thought was precious gold ore which turned out to be totally worthless, and minus “fortie”, or about ten percent of his ships’ compliment “which number is not great, considering how many ships were in the fleet, and how strange fortunes we passed.”

The exact locations of Frobisher’s activities remained a bit of a mystery until the discoveries of the American explorer Charles Francis Hall in Baffin Island nearly three centuries later in 1861.

Years later, French settlers, having crossed the ocean and arrived in Canada with explorer Samuel de Champlain, in 1604 onwards also held huge feasts of thanks. They even formed ‘The Order of Good Cheer’ and gladly shared their food with their First Nations neighbours.

After the Seven Years’ War ended in 1763, with New France handed over to the British, the citizens of Halifax held a special day of Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving days were observed beginning in 1799 but did not occur every year.[9] After the American Revolution, American refugees who remained loyal to Great Britain moved from the newly-independent United States and came to Canada. They brought the customs and practices of the American Thanksgiving to Canada, such as the turkey, pumpkin, and squash.[10]

Lower Canada and Upper Canada observed Thanksgiving on different dates; for example, in 1816 both celebrated Thanksgiving for the termination of the war between France and Great Britain, the former on May 21 and the latter on June 18.[9] In 1838, Lower Canada used Thanksgiving to celebrate the end of the Lower Canada Rebellion.[9] Following the rebellions, the two Canadas were merged into a united Province of Canada, which observed Thanksgiving six times from 1850 to 1865.[9]

The first Thanksgiving Day after Canadian Confederation was observed as a civic holiday on April 5, 1872, to celebrate the recovery of the Prince of Wales (later King Edward VII) from a serious illness.[11]

For many years before it was declared a national holiday in 1879, Thanksgiving was celebrated in either late October or early November. From 1879 onward, Thanksgiving Day has been observed every year, the date initially being a Thursday in November.[12] The date of celebration changed several times until, in 1957, it was officially declared to be the second Monday in October.[11] The theme of the Thanksgiving holiday also changed each year to reflect an important event to be thankful for. In its early years it was for an abundant harvest and occasionally for a special anniversary.[9]

After World War I, an amendment to the Armistice Day Act established that Armistice Day and Thanksgiving would, starting in 1921, both be celebrated on the Monday of the week in which November 11 occurred.[11] Ten years later, in 1931, the two days became separate holidays, and Armistice Day was renamed Remembrance Day. From 1931 to 1957, the date was set by proclamation, generally falling on the second Monday in October, except for 1935, when it was moved due to a general election.[11][9] In 1957, Parliament fixed Thanksgiving as the second Monday in October.[11]

MsB says:

I’m really :mad: now I just received a email saying that not only do I have to work Friday, but also Sunday and next Saturday b/c of the holidays… I regret changing my work schedule now :crying:

COT DAYUM RAZZZZ you and Dj Gabba gonna break the BLOG!! :hug:

Hershey says:

Bedazzled you are a roads schola huh? :lol:

I clicked your link yesterday and . Shyt was FUNNY as heyul!
      ——
      @pryn I had everyone in the office with that clip…them fuggers were so racist…Wednesday knew what was up

^^^When that lil dude in the wheelchair was puttin the rope around Sarah Milla :dead:

@Hurshey roads schola I am not :lol: she asked I googled. I try to be resourceful :sarcasm: ;)

Donna del Gatto says:

Somebody tell me why my secretary likes to talk about her diarrhea stories??? :mad:

I clicked your link yesterday and . Shyt was FUNNY as heyul!
      ——

^^^When that lil dude in the wheelchair was puttin the rope around Sarah Milla
      ——————–
      that ol’ fugly girl said “Gary she’s changing the words! :scared:

Donna del Gatto says:

why do I have to be subjected to listen to this shyt???? Lawd…the day she retires…

Gigi26 says:

:waves: Morning Everyone!

:applause: for Luvvie’s post. However, Rih is gonna take the flack but this was ALL Def Jams/Rocnation’s fault. They were the ones behind this debacle.

I didn’t buy the album, i’ll download it like I did the others but that was a travesty. Someone would’ve got cursed straight out!

———–
      :hug:

Hershey says:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

@Hurshey roads schola I am not she asked I googled. I try to be resourceful
      ________________________

Gigi26 says:

Razzle, they show the Addams Family Values damn near every Thanksgiving on Fox Family :yes:

I know in the am they play Willy Wonka but I know they got to play it tmrw :yes: :lol:

San says:

I want to know how God FEELS about it.
      :blink: :hahaha:

@GiGi they trying to tell us something :lol:

@San I guess since the settlers that were still loyal to the british moved up to canada taking the same customes God feels the same way about the Canadian Thanksgiving :shrug: at least that’s what I got from reading Deemed’s font and Wiki Answers :lol:

Correct @Razz. Theirs started first. 1570′s…and I knew it had something to do with they was glad their boat aint hit no iceberg. Girl in our Toronto office enlightened me via MS Lync when I asked. Imma ask her when I get back I back on Monday; If God hates Canadian Thanksgiving as much as the one here tomorrow. Since she covering for me while I am at home to eat my turkey. Since I covered for her while she was gone in Oct to eat whatever our neighbors to the Norff eat…well her azz is a vegan. She dont eat whatever it is NOWAY

iWhip says:

ZOE check yo email bewski! :love:

San says:

@Razzle I couldnt even go into all that nonsense. I don’t get that deep. Thanksgiving to me is time to Thank God for HIS doing and for my family #Thatisall :D

Ty says:

69 says:

I’ve got my 5 hour play list ready. I’m prepared to fight hella traffic today.

Font y’all Monday. I know there will be plenty ratchet stories to be shared

Enjoy the holidays Screw :peace:

Morning All :wave:

Correct @Razz. Theirs started first. 1570?s…and I knew it had something to do with they was glad their boat aint hit no iceberg. Girl in our Toronto office enlightened me via MS Lync when I asked. Imma ask her when I get back I back on Monday; If God hates Canadian Thanksgiving as much as the one here tomorrow. Since she covering for me while I am at home to eat my turkey. Since I covered for her while she was gone in Oct to eat whatever our neighbors to the Norff eat…well her azz is a vegan. She dont eat whatever it is NOWAY
      ——————-
      I said I was going to eventually become a vegan….chit is so hard with how good [grilled] chicken be :crying1:

Donna del Gatto says:

What I don’t understand is why people try to make Thanksgiving into some kind of religious holiday…it’s not…folks on Twitter were saying stuff like stop referring to this day with meat references: i.e. Turkey Day….

:think: ok, so let me get this straight…Thanksgiving is a religious holiday now???

ok, so let me get this straight…Thanksgiving is a religious holiday now???
      ——————————–
      Redeemed makes EVERYTHING into a religious holiday.

Fawking FLAG Day.
      President’s Day
      Junteenth.

The shyt is ANNOYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

iyonah says:

^^^
      Cosign.. they got what they deserved, she don’t owe the public anything other than music. Said this about Frank Ocean on another blog, nobody really cares about the personal ish they do. And if you feel like she is going to self destruct/overdose write a letter and make a petition or something for the other 7 people that will care, then put it in a bottle and ship it to sea. We feed off the negativity here in the states, and its really a waste, just make good music that I can vibe too, that’s all I am here for from these artist. Yeah the gossip is funny and engaging but it really don’t impact my quality of life and if some reporters age range 15-45 really feel hell bent on Rhianna, they need to wake up. Nobody cares about how you were treated, you chose to go.

@San…I take it for what it is…time off of work and to eat my mommy’s food. Although this year I will be eating my own food….which wont be much since it’s currently only lil DJ Razz Rock and myself.

NaijaGal says:

how did a bunny become the mascot for Easter??? why wasn’t Jesus on the cross good enough…what eggs gotta do with it…did Jesus or the prophets throw eggs at Pontius Pilate???

Ty says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Like I said , didn’t these idiots choose to go on the trip with her I mean wtf ! Damn they need to get the hell over it

Shine Bright Like A Diamond
      I wonder how Rhi would’ve acted if Auntie accepted her offer and was sitting in coach :hahaha:

San says:

@Razzle, that’s all I’m saying. When I saw that Redeem post I’m like :blink: OKK

NaijaGal says:

From what I’ve researched the rabbit and eggs are both pagan references….I can’t recall right now but yeah, Yeshua dying and rising on the third day is good enough for me! :yes:

didnt win this Hour :cry:

———-
      wasnt it some pegan fertility tradition at first??? (where the bunny and eggs came from, not the real reason for easter)

San says:

Anybody watched Marrying The Game??

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

@San…I take it for what it is…time off of work and to eat my mommy’s food
      ========================
      :yes:

lovezoe says:

NAIJA- No sooner than I said I was going to my grandama’s, plans changed. I will now be cooking myself.

@luVn

Keep tryin’ hon! :cheer1:

The Easter Bunny is pregnant.

I said it last year in a post about Jerusalem Pine Trees and Beyonce.

Cause EVERYBODY know pine trees dont grow in that part of the world…

San says:

@Razzle, that’s all I’m saying. When I saw that Redeem post I’m like OKK
      ———
      There was some enlightenment, but it doesn’t change what i’ve been doing anyway… sleeping in…eating whatever was cooked… watching football and going back to sleep to start Black Friday over the same way I started Thanksgiving day :lol:

San says:

Anybody watched Marrying The Game??
      ==================
      I watched parts of it yesterday and actually enjoyed it…go figure…their kids are sooooooooooooooooooooo adorable :love: but I think she’s caught up in the wedding as opposed to really looking into who she’s marrying

iWhip says:

Naija them bunnies got to do with the pagans celebration. the represented fertility as they used to have orgies & such :hump: :blow: :jack: all OVA de playce!

@Who Dat

:lol: quit brangin’ up old shat!!!

The Easter Bunny is pregnant.

I said it last year in a post about Jerusalem Pine Trees and Beyonce.

Cause EVERYBODY know pine trees dont grow in that part of the world…
      ————
      Oh I guess I was kinda close on it… The bunny was fertile :lol:

iWhip says:

Luvn what u tryna win??

:hi: KDUB

Smonae80 says:

Yes San, it was interesting, Game is cray, but ole girl did all that whining about him not participating & when he did she shut him down

iWhip says:

Naija them bunnies got to do with the pagans celebration. the represented fertility as they used to have orgies & such all OVA de playce!
      ——–
      like in the episode of South Park when all of the forest animals had a blood orgy?? Or in True Blood when that bull lady had all of Bon Temps in a trance and had them having orgies and chit??? But Eggs was so sessy though…too bad he had to die :hump:

lovezoe says:

Jenie- I get what YOU are saying, I would have hopped on the next red-eye to the states. BUT, don’t they deserved to be treated better than donuts and banans?

MissHarlem says:

Happy (pre)Thanksgiving Everybody :waves:

The Morning Wood is NICE! :yes: :hump:

San says:

I watched parts of it yesterday and actually enjoyed it…go figure…their kids are sooooooooooooooooooooo adorable but I think she’s caught up in the wedding as opposed to really looking into who she’s marrying
      I agree…The only thing I didn’t particularly like was when he mentioned her dad

lovezoe says:

=======================
      well damn…at least you won’t have to put on your Sunday’s best :)

@Razzle

:dead: That episode of South Park STILL makes me sad…them animals were straight :hunching: and raping everythang! Animals are s’posed to be innocent! :wail:

Morning WOOD IS UP :newpost:

VDot says:

:newpost: Morning Wood AND the comments are on :yahoo:

lovezoe says:

———-
      I’ve had fine dining on a plane and i’ve had dried azz peanuts and pretzels… donuts and B-A-N-A-N-S! (my best gwen voice) are fine with me!! :lol: lil Razz and I dont eat donuts much because it’s like crack in our house…same goes for chocolate. :(

MISSH – Happy pre Thanksgiving to you too :hug:

@IWHIP – thanks…never knew…I never got an Easter Basket so I was never invested :lol:

DeevaC says:

What happened to her being pregnant and making an announcement?

lovezoe says:

NAIJA- Right. I will be hosting though, lol. It’s all good.

@DeevaC I took the announcement as the 777 Tour….you know Sandy aint gonna give us a recant on the preggers reports :lol: #lovemylogin

Breezy says:

Morning :waves:

That morning wood is very nice!!

Hershey says:

Trendsetter says:

because they’re groupies? :shrug:

Ms. Everything says:

did anyone expect different?

I grew up with an alcoholic father who terrorized us kids and rearranged the furniture every night. So when I was asked to go on tour with Riri a couple of years ago I politely declined. I didn’t want to see my favorite singer bent over the toilet retching her guts out. :no:

A.J. says:

:lol: I’ve never seen a commercial airliner with a door separating first class from steerage class. I’ve only seen curtains. But I guess Rihanna wanted to make sure they didn’t get a whiff of the ganja. :smoke:

Ms. Everything says:

Sandra but Riheads drug/alcohol use isn’t exactly a well kept secret. I’m thinking her ratchet team simply didn’t have their ish together and she isn’t grown and mature enough to realize that keeping to herself and not even taking the time to even check that the people on board were at least in relative comfort and happy may not have been the best idea. Which is why I said did anyone expect different out of that particular team. Great idea but horrible execution. It’s been done better by lesser stars but what would you expect from this star and a team that can’t even handle her let alone 150+ others

DeevaC says:

They all just wanted attention and a little bit of fame. That man who ran naked through the aisle was smiling and laughing he didn’t seem distraught by anything…they were all just a bunch of groupies. I mean really?! I wouldn’t have expected her to hang out with them in coach, maybe backstage a few each night could kick it with her. But come on now…they should just be happy they got a free trip across the globe that I’m sure included hotel stays on some nights/days.

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS RIGHT HERE- :coffee:

DeliciousOne says:

Awww@

“I didn’t want to see my favorite singer bent over the toilet retching her guts out.”

I always knew you had lots of Love for Riri. :love: I wish you two would make up :love: