Body Language 101: Beyonce and Jay Z

Jay Z Beyonce Lebron Savannah

Last night, Beyonce and her husband, rapper Jay Z, far left, attended the 2012 Sportsman of the Year event honoring exceptional athletes who excelled in their sport this year. Naturally, LeBron James, 2nd from right, who led his Miami Heat team to the NBA title, won the highest honor of the night. His fiancee, the lovely Savannah Brinson, far right, was there to cherish the moment with her man. It was obvious from her body language that she loves LeBron unconditionally — despite rumors of infidelity which every woman faces at some point in their lives. On the other hand, Beyonce’s body language indicates she is over Jay-Z.

Beyonce Jay Z LeBron James Savannah Brinson

Remember that our body language is an involuntary expression of our true feelings and intentions. A body language expert can interpret a man’s true intentions without him uttering a word. In these pictures you can easily see the distinction in the body language of both couples. In one photo, Beyonce couldn’t be further apart from Jay Z if he was in another room. In another photo, both Jay Z and Beyonce display closed body positions — an indication that there may be tension in their marriage.

Beyonce Jay Z LeBron James Savannah Brinson

In this photo of Gloria James (LeBron’s mother) seated next to her daughter-in-law, Savannah, it’s easy to see from their body language that there is no love between them.
Photos: Michael Loccisano/Getty Images North America

• Forbes Names Beyonce The Richest Woman in R&B
  • LeBron/Vogue controversy: The ‘Ape’ issue just won’t go away
  • SR.com End of Year Awards 2007
  • Beyonce is really doing the most…

179 Responses to “Body Language 101: Beyonce and Jay Z”

LoveIn_BloodOut says:

Good Morning :hahaha: @ Mother Jefferson #thatisall

NaijaGal says:

this oversized pant suit on Beyonce though…no bueno…Savanah is too adorable, I like her fit

coco creamy says:

now I can say MORNING :waves:

free says:

why is bey’s jacket open like that? gloria….

Trendsetter says:

I would like the four of them to crawl under a rock for about 3 years…make that the 3 of them Savannah is cool

FuturedocDonte says:

:deadhorse:

And savannah can’t keep calling herself fiancée if a date ain’t set :coffee:

Trendsetter says:

Beyonce that pantsuit is not cute…now if it was fitted it would’ve been a cute look

KK76 says:

Where are B’s hips? Lebron looks like his mama. Savannah is so cute to me.

iscream says:

This is a couple who spent the first few years of their relationship sitting two to three seats apart. Everybody isn’t into PDA.

free says:

and looking at the notables, how the f*ck jz get a first row seat? did he host?

FuturedocDonte says:

And savannah can’t keep calling herself fiancée if a date ain’t set
      =====================
      say what???

why does she look like she has on her granny’s pant suit?? and why are they posing with lebron when they dont have anything to do with the heat???

free says:

and looking at the notables, how the f*ck jz get a first row seat? did he host?
      =====================
      Lebron & Jay are BFF :)

LoveIn_BloodOut says:

Y Auntie deleted my comment? All I did was change my username (formerly BrownSuggaBabe) :shrugs:

Anna says:

Bron Bron’s mom looks old. Never mind, isn’t he 50? :lol:

AlluringlySweet says:

Savannah looks cute….Good Morning everyone

FuturedocDonte says:

Naija it’s like tomorrow never comes…. We engaged to be married, but we haven’t really started planning the wedding yet…. Then 4 years to by

RegyBery says:

I can totally see it. Can I pass to body language 102 now? :tea:

KK76 says:

Yes, Anna the original Benjamin Buttons. Lol.

Shekinah’s shoes in post below are hot. Sadly, I can do no more than 3 inches. I’d tip right on over in those heels she’s wearing. :(

free says:

Bedazzled His Razzle says: and why are they posing with lebron when they dont have anything to do with the heat???

***********************

his sitting next to coach k is killing me for some reason….

FuturedocDonte says:

———-
      they might as well do what gloria and matt did… They know they want to get married. the wedding is for fam and friends (and bride in some cases) so why not just go to the courthouse one friday??? :shrug:

free says:
      why is bey’s jacket open like that? gloria….
      ~ ~ ~ ~
      Exactly what i thought,when i seen this Pic lastnight.
      gloria Looks rough,Lebron Loves his Momma,and SRB :heart:

WorkInProgress says:

:waves: Top of the morning to EVERYONE in here today.
      Me no likey Bey outfit at all and the color is yuck on her too.
      Sabrina is beautiful :love:

NaijaGal says:

this oversized pant suit on Beyonce though…no bueno…

Was there a blackout and she couldn’t iron her suit? :shrug:

VDot says:

Ummm why are Jay and Bey in the front row of an ESPN event?

I :heart: me some Bey, but she can ahead and use the fabric from that pantsuit to make a table cloth or something. Or at least recreate it as a dress and give it to Mhissy :coffee:

Bedazzled and free: You’re exactly right. They’re not athletes. Why are they in the front row stealing the shine from the athletes? :no:

It’s not deleted @ LoveIn_BloodOut

FuturedocDonte says:

@bedazzled true…. But if u going to the courthouse there should be no further delay because u don’t have to plan. All u need is a hunned dollars and ur id

RegyBery says:

I can totally see it. Can I pass to body language 102 now?

You have to pass the Final exam before you can advance to BL 102 :lol:

NaijaGal says:

Beyonce dressed like ‘oh chit is that tonight???’ I can’t with her…and yes @Sandra the ish does look wrinkled

Ya’ll No Jayz wants to be a Uber elite corporate man,who is an owner oF an NBA team even if it is 5/8%

ninjarider_sb says:

VDot says:

Ummm why are Jay and Bey in the front row of an ESPN event?

I me some Bey, but she can ahead and use the fabric from that pantsuit to make a table cloth or something. Or at least recreate it as a dress and give it to Mhissy
      ———————————————————————-

I think Mhissy would love that idea…She might even make a new Youtube video and sang about it

@ luVn_liFe, I forgot that he owned less than 1% of a NBA team :hahaha:

Keesh says:

:crying: why that pant suit Bey, you know I luvs you but I cant justify that suit..how you got me fighting for you with no bullets!

You want to talk body language, well lets iron it out then (and Im not talking about Bey suit)

Lebron James and his wife are having problems…big problems. Do you see how Savannah is always so close to him. When she sits, she lean towards him, she crosses her legs over to his, its like shes being protective and saying hes mine and you cant have him. Her facial expressions always look like “if people only knew what I do.” She will never voluntarily leave him because she has no pedal to stand on, the only pedal she has is the one he gives her. NOW BEY ON THE OTHER HAND, baby shes confident, she stands alone, she knows her man aint going no where so she doesnt have to always be close to him….Thats where I am now in my relationship and I know how it feels.

GOOOOOD MERNTINE YALL! :hi:

LADIES I NEED HELP WITH SOMETHING:

My daughter has a boyfriend. She has known him since 10th grade. They were friends and now they are a couple. This young man is so attentive to her. He takes her to and from work(she blew the engin on her car by not putting oil in it but thats a whole different story) and then goes to work himself. He is thoughtful. He knows she likes Betty Boop. So he came one day out the blue and gave her a Betty Boop keychain.

HERE’S WHERE IT GETS INTERESTING:
      So she was on the phone and he asked her had she eaten. She said yeah earlier and was thinking about a snack. Thirty minutes later, he shows up at the door with chips and a drink. He comes to the house just to hug her on his lunch break. He is a gentleman and lets her pay for nothing. Refuses gas money and actually give her money. The man is only 20 years old.He wants me to have dinner with his mom so he can ask properly for my daughter’s hand in marriage.

My mother’s intuition is waivering from him being a really great guy who knows how to treat my daughter to “Is this obsessive?” I don’t know. What do you guys think.

*know

FuturedocDonte says:

——–
      right, but what i’m saying why wait on the wedding to actually get married if you know that’s what you want? is she waiting to bust this dude on something?? she really cant hold him to anything as much as a wife could if he was doing dirt since they are not married. I can see if he/she’s not ready…if that’s the case she should drop the title of fiance and own long time girl friend. :lol:

luVn_liFe says:

Lebron Loves his Momma,and SRB

Jay Z never takes his mama anywhere. She’s too dark, I guess. :coffee:

The Pearl! says:

Good morning, all. Beyonce’s suit looks “soggy,” all wrinkled like that. If I didn’t know they have money, I’d say it’s very cheap.

free says:

keesh, i think savvy is doing all that to get on mama glo’s nerves.

ninjarider_sb says:

Jay Z never takes his mama anywhere. She’s too dark, I guess.
      —————————————————————
      :dead:

The Pearl! says:

———————
      :rofl: @ “soggy”

@ WUT: He is being a little too attentive. There’s a thin line between attentive and obsession. I would be careful with this one. :no: Plus, marriage is not an option. They are way too young. :nono:

LoveIn_BloodOut says:

@ Keesh :thinking:

coco creamy says:

? for my Bey stans is her wedding ring to big to wear out th house is to why she donthave one on Im sure that is the case tho :coffee:

Keesh says:

Jay Z never takes his mama anywhere. She’s too dark, I guess

Thats not fair…Some people dont like the lime light so much.Be concerned with those that do

ninjarider_sb says:

@WUT IZ UR PROBLEM NOW …..What does your womanly better yet motherly intuition tell you about the guy?

missmiami says:

:rofl: your choice of pics never leaveme disappointed :dead:

I know B ain’t never been no kind of fashionista, but what in the wrinkled up hell is she wearing? As for body language, they look fine to me. They’ve been together forever and hopefully they will remain that way til death do they part.

NaijaGal says:

@WUT WUT – yeah although his intentions seem sweet I’m with you on this ‘obsessive’ thing…they’re young, isn’t she in school? marriage though? nah

*Hopes nobody falls for the skin tone debate*

————————————
      Exactly Sandra! At his age, doesn’t have homeys to hang with? He wants to spend all his time with her. I know the whole dopemine phase and things but this is a little over the top!

GOOOOOD MERNTINE YALL!

LADIES I NEED HELP WITH SOMETHING:

HERE’S WHERE IT GETS INTERESTING:

***********************************

my husband is like this to the point it actually aggravates me sometimes but it’s in his nature. i’ve had to tell him to not call me so much. it’s been like 10 years and he’s still the same way.

you will know it’s obsessive if it’s only directed to your daughter. however, if he is naturally servant-natured (is what i call it) with others, then it’s just his personality and loving her like that.

my husband will do for any and everybody. he does more for me but you can clearly see it’s his personality.

it’s a BEAUTIFUL thing to be loved that way.

Jay Z never takes his mama anywhere. She’s too dark, I guess.

~ ~ ~
      :blink: YOU MaaM . . :lol: never Cease to amaze me.

@Wut

I like him. :yes: his parents did a good job. BUT how does SHE feel about him? You can give your permission all you want for him to ask her hand but if she’s not ready then :shrug: . I mean you can’t answer for her but if she’s not at the level he is then it’ll be a let down for him. do you think she is ready?

VDot says:

@ Keesh – I actually agree 100% with your analysis

:thumbsup:

@ missmiami thanks hun. :)

@ Sandra

They are both going to the military (Airforce) My daughter wants to continue her medical profession there. Their plans were to marry in two years. I tried to tell her that usually careers interfere with marriage plans and the fact that they are both going into the service they may not be stationed in the same place. What they are feeling now may not be the case two years from now. I don’t want to confuse my kid by saying don’t put your heart into a man that treats you like a woman wants to be treated. But I just feel he is moving way too fast for such a young age.

@ WUT: She’s his drug (dopamine) so he’s doing the most to get his contact high, but he needs a reason, so he does little things to be near her. Many women confuse this dopamine phase for love.

@Free my hubby is the same way… I’ll be like SHAT B LET ME BE! or at least let me do something for him… he still says no.. but he’s the same way with his friends..he helps them when needed as they do with him. I just love coming home to the little gestures he does for me though :) it is a beautiful thing

Smonae80 says:

:hugs: Luvn what it do bew
      Morning errbody :waves:

Ion like that suit on Bey
      On this Sandy u right, Savannah looks like she got major tude, although Bey don’t give a phuck, she Beyonce .

The Growing pains . . :|

:lol: @Sandra

I saw you tweet this pic last night…Bey’s outfit is absolutely terrible! :nono:

jazi65 says:

Morning all :hi:

Jay looks nice…bey…what the :blink: did he wake her up late and she just threw that mess on?

bron bron’s mama looks swole :lol:

VDot says:

_________________________________

Because she didn’t want to wear it :shrug:

But then again, my parents have been married 30+ years so I don’t get the whole you HAVE to wear your wedding ring constantly, since at any given moment, one of them may not have a ring on.

free says:

WUT IZ UR PROBLEM NOW says: They are both going to the military (Airforce)

*******************************

awwww lawd. that ends the discussion. definitely no marriage.

ninjarider_sb says:

@WUT IZ UR PROBLEM NOW

Is your daughter going the officer or enlisted route in the Air Force to pursue her medical career? I’m an Air Force veteran myself :biggrin:

:dead: @ “soggy” yall aint got no sense!

CurlyGirl says:

I like Lebron and Savannah but what is going on with her leg in that second pic? I understand lighting but that look like she got the sugar….in one leg!!

Oh and :newbie: :hi:

WUT says:

What they are feeling now may not be the case two years from now.

You’re exactly right. Every woman should wait at least a year or 2 to give the dopamine a chance to fade. That’s the best way to know if he really loves her. :thumbsup:

free says:

Bedazzled His Razzle says: @Free my hubby is the same way… I’ll be like SHAT B LET ME BE! or at least let me do something for him… he still says no.. but he’s the same way with his friends..he helps them when needed as they do with him. I just love coming home to the little gestures he does for me though it is a beautiful thing

*************************

kamadiva says:

Beyonce looks like she rolled out of bed and went to this event.

@Mother J

Your gravie is hilarious! :rofl:

CURLYGIRL :welcome:

:kiss: SMONEA

@Razzle/Free . . My hubbys the same way attentive,great provider,if im happy/comfy matters first to him and vica versa.
      With Kids or young adults there is a diffrence.
      YES Kids can be in love and be with someone from 16 for Man Moons to come.But 9xs outta 10 :no:

AprilRain says:

Mornin ROSES… lebrons mom looks mean as h3ll….ijs
      @Wut, some guys are just like that. I don’t think its weird, but have u asked ur daughter how she feels? Its really up to her. Some woman like being treated like that, and others are uncomfortable with it. It just depends on the person. If he has never cursed at her, made her cry, and stuff like that then I think she found a keeper…. and not all 20 year old guys wanna hang with the homies still, some do really wanna settle down. There is nothing wrong with that. He obviously loves ur daughter a lot!!!

@CurlyGirl

:welcome:

@Free

My heart is on the fence. He is quiet, sweet natured. He came over for thanksgiving and helped her clean the kitchen afterwards! I haven’t seen a mean streak yet. He attends church with her. (I watch himfthere to he actually participates in praise and worship… can’t sing but still) I am watching him closely…
      ——————-
      @ Bedazzle

His parents (both parents are in the home too.) did a good job. He helps at home too. He has bills he pay until he gets his own place. I over heard them both planning out their checks together to get presents for both families. They were budgeting together!

Anna says:

kamadiva says:

Beyonce looks like she rolled out of bed and went to this event.

~~~~~~~
      Ditto. It looks like PJ’s.

@WUT both my husband and I are NOT stationed together and we are both AF. So I agree with you the career path WILL get in the way of plans. My hubby and I were to marry the same way. tell them both to STAY THE FU.CK AWAY FROM SECURITY FORCES NO MATTER WHAT!!!!! That’s a bullsh.it job to the tenth power! If anything if they want to marry like they plan one should wait to go into the air force until after they are married, then they can do joint spouse after one graduates from basic. other than that, the air force places you where they need you. I volunteered on my dream sheet for all southern bases and all the european bases when I was in basic and they sent me to Offutt AFB, FUGGIN NEBRASKA… cornfields and chit.. AND I had just seen children of the corn :scared:

CurlyGirl says:

@NaijaGal…Thanks!!

A.J. says:

why is bey’s jacket open like that? gloria….
      Looks like some night wear to me smh..ok to high fashion and stuff.

Anyone else notice the odd lines in Lebron’s mother’s face??? #scary

:wave:
      kamadiva
      ninjarider_sb
      jazi65
      :welcome: CURLYGURL
      DONNAfeGatto :happy: Wut it DO Beautimus!

ninjarider_sb says:

@WUT IZ UR PROBLEM NOW

——————————–
      She is debating finishing her degree and then serving, or going straight in. What do you think?

A.J. says:

Welcome CurlyGirl!

VDot says:

but have u asked ur daughter how she feels?
      ________________________________________________________

Yes! I’m interested to know this too.

GREAT ADVICE BEDAZZLED!

AprilRain says:

Sandi stop it!!!! Ur gonna scare @Wut,,,,… if they are meant to be, they will make thru those 2 years… u can’t stop true love…

CurlyGirl says:

@Donna del Gatto…Thanks! Do you’ll still do a welcome packet?

AND I had just seen children of the corn :scared:

Anyone else notice the odd lines in Lebron’s mother’s face??? #scary
      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
      thats that Rough hard CORE lyFE . . :tea:

A.J. says:

Anyone else notice the odd lines in Lebron’s mother’s face??? #scary
      ________________________
      Life has not been kind! Scary indeed.

**************************************

Mine too. And I rag him about it from time to time and refer to him as my stalker. Now that you say 10 years later your hubby is still doing it, I think I need to just leave him alone and let him do what he do. Although it gets on my last nerves that he calls me a million times a day it’s really not that serious. He also calls people he hasn’t seen in 20 years on a regular basis. I think Wut should give the little guy a chance.

CurlyGirl says:
      …Thanks! Do you’ll still do a welcome packet?
      ~ ~ ~ ~
      since you asked,U must KNOW WUT it contains . . Let it RIP :D

CurlyGirl says:

Thanks everyone…:yahoo:

Smonae80 says:

Sandy wasn’t there a rumor that LeBron was messing with Solo or Angie?

CurlyGirl says:

Let me try that again :yahoo:

Anna says:

Anyone else notice the odd lines in Lebron’s mother’s face??? #scary

~~~~~~~
      I see blotchy/dimpely.

So I have a neighbor and I see her at the bus stop in the morning and afternoon. Well she invited us to church yesterday and when we waited on her to walk down(church is at the bottom of the hill) she never showed up. So this morning she was all whispering and said that her and her ‘ole’ man got into it. Well well, she kept talking and asked me if she could come over at 8:30 :eek: I said ok cause I figured she wanted to talk. Low and be damn hold she starts crying talking bout she aint got no food and she needs $5 to get something to eat. I KNEW IT!!! I gave her $10 cause that was all I had on me. But she kept talking about stuff I didn’t want to hear, if all you wanted was some money just ask you didn’t have to bring those 2 frisbees,3 plastic cups and 3 glowsticks. :eek: Where the fugg she get those from any how?

Smonae80 says:wasn’t there a rumor that LeBron was messing with Angie<–Is that THE HEAVY SET CUZIN?

Gigi26 says:

Idk but I do know Bey looks a hot damn mess, WTF :blink: she got on :no:

I love Savannah and Lebron together and as famous as her man is, the fact that she isn’t a fame whore and has stayed grounded says a lot :yes:

:waves: Morning FOLKS!

Donna del Gatto says:

@luVn :kiss: hey there Beautimus!

@Curly

I never really did the welcome packets before, but I can kick it of:

Age:
      Sex:
      Location:
      Marital status:
      Kids:
      Favorite Sandra Rose poster:
      Favorite Sexual Position:
      Gay/Straight/Bi/Curios:

:grill:

Smonae80 says:

Yup, with the awkward body

free says:

YOUR NAME HERE! says: Low and be damn hold she starts crying talking bout she aint got no food and she needs $5 to get something to eat. I KNEW IT!!!

******************

:rofl: you will be blessed ten-fold. maybe she was jesus testing you.

FuturedocDonte says:

@yournamehere you shoulda said she couldn’t come over and that u was gon see her at church :rofl:

AprilRain says:

Mornin ROSES… lebrons mom looks mean as h3ll….ijs

———————————
      My baby has never experienced this kind of affection from a boyfriend. She keeps a smile on her face. I watched him hug her and it wasn’t one of those eye open hugs he embraced her and closed his eyes like he just hugged the love of his life. I am just worried that he spends too much of his time with her and not wanting to do anything else. I have always been told it takes two whole people to make a relationship work. I don’t know I will just continue to pray on this one for answers… thanks

:woohoo: GiGI MorNiNg,U ol Gangsta bishh :)

NaijaGal says:

Didn’t nobody answer my last packet I did hmpf…

MALE/FEMALE?

SWALLOW/SPIT?

TAKE IT UP THE ASS?

SINGLE/CHAINED?

KIDS?

*ion think anything was wrong with my questions*

Oh yeah how can I forget the 2 bottle opener keychains, 2 white felt doves and 2 red ones and a pencil.

Shyt I guess I paid for that with that $10

@SMONEA
      I heard that before,I seen PICS of her and Lebron in a Pool together :tea:

ninjarider_sb says:

@WUT IZ UR PROBLEM NOW

——————————–
      ——–
      I think she should finish her degree that way she will go in as an officer once they are married… MONEY! :D lol BUT if she wants the REAL experience of the air force she should go the enlisted route. they still pay for school while you’re active duty if you opt to pay for in while in basic. If she goes the enlisted route she’ll know the ins and outs and will have respect of others around her as a young officer if she’s serious about her career like that. Many young officers are big headed (not all) so no one really respects them. :shrug: it’s up to her though. Enlisted side can be fun though :)

@SANDRAROSE . .
      yes that is PATHETIC Of eviLena to tweet that pic :rolleyes:

Aspiring Model aka Sugar Foot says:

WTH is wrong with that suit :think:

Morning All :wave:

:welcome: Newbies

Feel free to open your welcome packets, helmets are available upon request :rofl:

Cocoabana says:

That suit jacket needs to be fitted, ironed and she needs a necklace on.

:blink: Bey hair looks awful The fawk ! :huh:

Smonae80 says:

:rofl: Your Name Here tell her “ain’t nobody got time do dat”

@Mother J

Your gravie is hilarious! :rofl:
      ———-
      <<Thats the dance he do before him and RiRi get it in :rofl:

Naija_Take it up the azz? when was that part of the welcome packet? WTF!

Aspiring Model aka Sugar Foot says:

@ Naija just kick it off early huh :rofl:

free says:

Bird says: Mine too. And I rag him about it from time to time and refer to him as my stalker. Now that you say 10 years later your hubby is still doing it, I think I need to just leave him alone and let him do what he do

*******************************

the only thing is, after we got married, he stopped sending me gifts and flowers to the office, lol. but he does everything else.

@gypsey

You are a beautiful person for that. I wouldn’t have given her anything. The fact that you gave her all that you had on you is such a true reflection of your character…

@ Razzle :hug: Hey sweetie

:nono: we are not doing security forces..(my heart could barely take that she decided to enlist!)

:rofl: You are so crazy… children of the corn…

ninjarider_sb says:

WUT IZ UR PROBLEM NOW says:

I enlisted and then got my degree while I was on active duty. If she is already in college and its not costing her any money then I’d say finish college and then go in as an officer. Higher pay and a better career path and retirement. If she is hasnt taken any college classes then I’d say enlist and let the military pay for her to get her medical degree. Its free and she can do it on the militarys dime and time.

Gigi26 says:

Oh yeah it could be awkward cuz I remember there were rumors that Lebron was knocking Kelly down

you didn’t have to bring those 2 frisbees,3 plastic cups and 3 glowsticks. Where the fugg she get those from any how?
      ———
      dollar tree..

@Naija

nasty ass packet! :rofl:

LadyLew says:

Just crop that 1st pic down to a solo of Savannah. She is beautiful. No comment for the rest!

YNH – you have such a sweet spirit :hug:

ninjarider_sb says:

@luVn_liFe…: :waves:

80s Baby says:

I’m tied of hearing about Jay and Bey…they chit and wipe they butt like errybody else… :coffee:

FuturedocDonte says:

Naija I ain’t doing that dayum packet. :cuss:

*******************************

——————————
      @Bird and Free:

See that is my point. I don’t want to tear her away from someone who may have the potiential to be great for and to her forever. I just think it is strange that he is like that at such a young age. Maybe that is how his father treats his mother. :shrug:

Gigi26 says:

GiGI MorNiNg,U ol Gangsta bishh
      —————-

Morning babes yeah I was feeling mahself that night :rofl: smoking on my cigar… :no:

@Mother J

So what ur saying is that Chris Brown has his own mating dance?! :rofl:

NaijaGal says:

Listening to Tamar’s new song…the girl can sing…I hate that she won’t be as big as she wants…but that might be for the best

@donna I went to the movies with the others I had met in the dorms and the movie theatre is DIRECTLY IN THE MIDDLE OF A CORN FIELD!!!! There are paved roads and a parking lot of corse but still :nono:

ninjarider_sb says:

————————–
      See… :hug: This is why I love yall! This is good advice I will tell her her options. Thanks

free says:

WUT IZ UR PROBLEM NOW says: I am just worried that he spends too much of his time with her and not wanting to do anything else. I have always been told it takes two whole people to make a relationship work. I don’t know I will just continue to pray on this one for answers… thanks

*****************

now they are a lil clingy, i will admit that. there will not be perfection. but your daughter will always be loved.

the military thing is just something that really worries me. i believe they need to take that step as SINGLES first. otherwise, they will have to think and behave as one, which may be difficult in that environment.

CurlyGirl says:

@Curly

I never really did the welcome packets before, but I can kick it of:

Age: 28
      Sex: yes! :ashamed: female
      Location: Virginia
      Marital status: 4 years
      Kids: 1 and done
      Favorite Sandra Rose poster: Your Name Here!
      Favorite Sexual Position: :hunching:
      Gay/Straight/Bi/Curios: Curiously straight

NaijaGal says:

Hrm…I think my packet fits very well here…don’t yall get all saintly on me…hmpf

Aspiring Model aka Sugar Foot says:

________
      Kelly Rowland :huh:

Awww, thanks guys but I also forgot this tidbit. She started talking about her daddy died last year and she had to bury him and she started doing that UGLY CRY and it scared the shiat outta me cause I’m not a hugger and I was like. Wooo wooo wooo! I looked so stupid cause I didn’t know what to do or say so I went to old faithful. Well He wouldn’t give you more than you could bare, and you are more than a conqueror. I was Kirk Franklin up in here.

NaijaGal says:

@CURLY – what the hell is curiously straight???

@Mother J

So what ur saying is that Chris Brown has his own mating dance?! :rofl:
      ———
      :yes: :lol:

@Bedazzle:

:thumbsup: Thanks I will let her know.

@Curly

Ok, now you have to answer Nasty Naija’s questions! :lol:

@Everybody

Thanks guy for your thoughts on this. :hug:

AprilRain says:

Because u love ur baby girl @Wut, its pretty normal for u to be going thru this. But I think praying on it, and having faith is the best thing u can do since ur daughter will eventually make up her own mind about it… but remind her that not all men are this touchy feely, and how he treats her now is how he will always treat her. So if she would rather find a guy that don’t do the whole pda, andshowing affection thing, than that’s her choice…

Gigi26 says:

Kelly Rowland
      —————–
      :yes: YUP, and this was when Savannah was pregnant with the second boy

NaijaGal says:

:newpost: is up on the duchess *sniggles*

ninjarider_sb says:

@WUT IZ UR PROBLEM NOW:

you are welcome!

Favorite Sandra Rose poster: Your Name Here!

*Stands on milk crate*

I wanna thank Geezus and Ms. Sandra for allowing my lil ole email address to apart of this here message board. To Brown for breaking me out my shell when I first logged on. I wanna thank,errybody!!!

*Harlem shuffles and whops off stage*

Gigi26 says:

God Bey looks a fukkin wreck and I usually try to see the best in her soulful outfits :no:

I know Jay had to be like tha fck you got on?!

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

WHY AREN’T YOU PREDICTING THE DEMISE OF KEYSHIA ADN BOOBIE MARRIAGE, BECAUSE BASED ON THE LAST EPISODE I SAW, HELL BODY LANGUAGE BUT ACTIONS INDICATE KEYSHIA ARSE IS GOING TO END UP DIVORCE WITH HER DAMN ANTICS

THAT WHOLE ISSUE WITH HER CALLING THAT MAN TO TELL HIM ABOUT KISSING AND ISH, WAS A PLOY AND TACTIC TO GET THAT MAN RILED UP CAUSE SHE KNOWS HOW HE FEELS ABOUT THAT JUST TO HAVE HER EGO STROKED, CALL HIM A DAMN PSYCHO PATH AND SHE CALLED HIM ABOUT THE ISH

THAT CHICK IS PSYCHO PATH AND IS ONLY PAYING BOOBIE BACK WITH THE GAMES THAT NICCAS PLAYED WITH HER, WHEN THEY KNEW SHE LOVED THEM BUT THEY DIDN’T LOVE HER IN THE SAME WAY IN RETURN-HEFFA :coffee:

Aspiring Model aka Sugar Foot says:

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

Favorite Sandra Rose poster: Your Name Here!

*Stands on milk crate*

*Harlem shuffles and whops off stage*

@ Razzle Hey sweetie

You are so crazy… children of the corn…
      —————
      she is making a good choice though… since she is going to try for medical maybe he should do the same? or at least admin or HR? something that they both can go anywhere with each other. My hubby is security forces ( :cuss: I had just had the baby and the AFSC he chose didnt have any open spots I guess so he just picked it) He can’t come everywhere I go because not all installations will create a slot for your spouse. I’m on a navy installation governed by the army and there are only navy security forces here so they wont go out of their way to create one spot for one air force cop.

iyonah says:

If this was any other couple I would agree wholeheartedly, but we know that Beybaby loves her some Hov, so I’ll just say maybe she didn’t really want to go to the event or the camera caught odd pictures.

iyonah says:

Morning too all :waves:

CurlyGirl says:

NaijaGal says:

Didn’t nobody answer my last packet I did hmpf…

MALE/FEMALE? Female

SWALLOW/SPIT? :tape:

TAKE IT UP THE ASS? That is an exit only!!

SINGLE/CHAINED? Chained

KIDS? 1

*ion think anything was wrong with my questions*

Aspiring Model aka Sugar Foot says:

@ Intense I said the same thing. She is definitely going to lose him if she doesn’t get her shyt together. Sadly, she is not going to recognize what she has till its gone.

She is getting on my damn nerves so I know she is working his :coffee:

MsOnederful says:

offtopic..i wish Auntie and Tamar was still cool.. her Love and War single is FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Auntie could’ve premiered it on the site..has anyone heard yet? In its entirety?

Afiya says:

Power couples!!

CurlyGirl says:

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

Favorite Sandra Rose poster: Your Name Here!

*Stands on milk crate*

*Harlem shuffles and whops off stage*

Aspiring Model aka Sugar Foot says:

:welcome: Curly

Feel free to fall in with the rest of these nuts :rofl:

Come upstairs…

Afiya says:

But why Bron’s wife butt look disfigured…like it done fell down.

KayCeiSoul says:

Good Morning Fam! :yahoo:

Bey looks like she got dressed by herself as soon as her meds kicked in.
      And Auntie you are on point about the body language; it looks as if she’s trying to center herself and Jay-Z is leaning in.

If I were her I’d be over those Viagra hard-ons my dayum-self by now. :rolleyes:
      Shyt. His old azz ain’t gone wear me out when HE pops that pill but when I want it spontaneously it’s a stale, limp azz 40+ year old lasagna noodle? FOH.

Gloria James needs to get over it. She should have been baking cookies with the grandbabies – sitting there looking like StoneFace RockNulty.
      I cannot stand mother-in-laws who cannot let go. :rolleyes:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

She is getting on my damn nerves so I know she is working his
      ^^^^^^^^^^

SHE AINT USED TO SHIAT, TRUST & BELIEVE (PUN INTENDED) SOMEONE WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO TAKE HIM OFF HER HANDS, SHE FEELING HERSELF ESPECIALLY HER HAS HER TATTO ON HIS ARMS-SHE GONNA PUT THIS NICCA THRU ALL SORTS OF HELL, WATCH AND SEE :coffee:

iyonah says:

@Intense … Some people really don’t know how to be loved, I hope they make it. He seems to be a good fit for her. I watched a couple of episodes and just thought of how much KeyCo needs emotionally.

DAYUM SAVANAH IS HUMONGOUS!!!

I think she got LeBron by like a good solid 30lbs!

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Afiya says:

But why Bron’s wife butt look disfigured…like it done fell down.

Yes…she needs to hit the gym and not the charity functions with the buffet-style menus. She looks like a sausage with a square booty! :shrug:

*flips a bird @Vannah*

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

______________________________________________________

Yeah am talking Ye’, yeah am talking Rih’, yeah I’m talking B, nigga I’m talking me
      Yeah I’m talking bossy, I ain’t talking Kelis
      Your money too short, you can’t be talking to me
      Yeah I’m talking LeBron, we balling our family tree
      G.O.O.D Music drug dealing drug cousin, ain’t nothing ****in’ with we, me
      Turn that 62 to 125, 125 to a 250, 250 to a half a milli, ain’t nothin’ nobody can do with me
      Now who with me? ¡Vámonos! Call me Hov or jefe
      Translation, I’m the ****. Least that what my neck say, least that what my check say
      Lost my homie for a decade, nigga down for like 12 years, ain’t hug his son since the second grade
      He never told, who we gonna tell, we top of the totem pole
      It’s the dream team meets the supreme team, and all our eyes green and only means one thing
      You ain’t f*ckin’ with my clique

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

LeBron James ?@KingJames
      Jay, baddiebey, @savannahrb & myself. #Clique #itsjustdifferent #grownandsexy http://instagr.am/p/S5wMhtiTHo/

rozb says:

@WUT: One thing that may need to be seen is how he deals with disappointment or your daughter telling him no for any reason. Does he handle it like a level-headed person, a hot-headed bully, or somewhere in between?

When you stated he just showed up at your house with snacks because your daughter said she had not eaten yet is something nice, but does he make a habit of being there all the time (more than mere coincidences)?

Do they both have friends outside their relationship? If he is always competing for her attention and not letting her have normal interactions with others without him, that may be a controlling issue.

I know I sound like the plot of every LMN movie, but when they are very young I believe in erring on the side of safety. If their love is real, and not dopamine-influenced, waiting until the frenzy of bootcamp and transitioning to a military life has calmed down a bit and see where it takes them. But if they are banned from seeing each other they might move even faster to be together.

I wish them both luck and blessings!

Kimberly Jones the Third says:

Auntie I LOVE your body language posts! You are so on point and even celebs in the spotlight all the time can’t fake it, or you can tell–cough Tomkat cough!

You’re absolutely right J&B do NOT look like the happy wedded couple enjoying their first baby, the way Beyonce wants us to believe with her image-control Tumblr! Wouldn’t a married couple all in love and blissed out with their first baby look, well, baby blissed out?

It sticks out like a sore thumb how Savannah has her leg crossed toward LeBron and hand on his leg, while B and J have their hands folded and in their laps! You know Bey can’t act hahahaha. That pic where they’re sitting together and Bey’s hands are crossed/holding her bag and Jay’s hands are crossed (with his bday watch! must be sooo happy!) they are so obviously blocked off from one another.

Isn’t it all the worse since it was just Jay’s bday? They’re looking THAT miserable? yeesh!

I think the pressure of leading a double life is getting to Bey. The fact that her psycho manager dad had babies out of wedlock but forces his daughter to project herself to the world as a “good girl” who supposedly only slept with her husband, got married and then had a baby, etc etc. And of course having to pretend she actually birthed the baby. I think you can see that she feels less womanly or motherly bc she didn’t actually carry it, and it’s weighing even worse cuz she has to put up the facade that she did. She must also feel furious that some woman got the experience of having Jay’s baby, but it’s some groupie in Trinidad. (IF she’s not really boning Rita Ora)

It seems insane but I wager these two might actually divorce by 2013. The cracks are showing, hard. Have you noticed on Bey’s voting ballot she wrote her name as “Beyonce Giselle Knowles”? I think she hasn’t taken the last name Carter so she can protect her finances. If she were really so in love with Jay and knew she’d stay with him forever, she’d take his last name, ESPECIALLY since they just had a kid. Her motherhood loving ass seems like she’d be dying for her, her kid and hub to have the same last name.

Love her singing and dancing though! haha

tintin1979 says: