fanMAIL: Obama Photo Op

Emails

A reader emailed to express his opinion on this post dated Monday December 17.

From: Ronnie McCarthon ronnie.mccarthon@hotmail.com
To: sandra@sandrarose.com
Subject: Obama shameful photo op

The pictures on your site were released by the individuals who took them, those pictures were NOT a photo op. The White House did not release any pictures of the trip to Conn. Those families were happy and grateful to have the president there and he by all means should be able to smile with children without being accussed of doing something shameful. Your article is shameful.

Sandrarose.com’s readers are encouraged to contribute to our online community via emails. Please keep your emails brief and relevant to the subject. Hate mail will be censored to edit profanity and offensive language. All threats will be reported.

189 Responses to “fanMAIL: Obama Photo Op”

All threats will be reported.

@Sandra, have you actually gotten threats from your everyday readers??? wowsers…guess I’m not the only one…smh…

:nino:

I know one of those kids was thinking the President was Santa Clause. #nojustme :rofl:

iWhip says:

in case u were wondering this the only apology forthcoming from Auntie, so yeah. getchu some! :tea:

cougar lover says:

somebody didn’t have buying the new trouble man cd on their mind yesterday I see.

Well Sandra i agree witH the reader as you already Know must of us expressed it then…
    Also a coach wrote a Message to the POTUS on the white eraser board,and Our POTUS responded.
    The coach didnt really expect hm to see it let alone respond.Obamas simple response made the coach and SandyHooK residents feel Very good.
    #themoreYouKnow

kingstonn says:

que? :shrug:

VDot says:

Your article is shameful.

:yes:

NaijaGal says:

I 100% agree with the reader :thumbsup:

*I also cosign Morgan ‘nasty ass’ Freeman regarding is take on the media about the CT situation and others like it*

dancerbee93 says:

I spoke downstairs but Im bringin it up here

:hugs:

Luvn
    Gatto
    Kingstonn
    Iwhip
    Lola
    San

DANCERBEE!!!!! :danban: shake a leg!!

iWhip says:

Dancer!! :2dance: where u been hun? shake sum!

Your article is shameful.

________________________
    +1. But I see your baby steps and I salute you, Sandra. :yes:

This is as close as you get to cathartic huh :lol:

@iWhip

:waiting: still looking for my whip…

dancerbee93 says:

:butthsake: :yahoo: :boobs:

I had finals but Im allllll done!!

@dancer :happy:

Bombshell Esq says:

—————————————————-
    :applause:

the media and Morgan
    There was a Doc on GMA this morning echoing those sentiments about the media…stop the shine for these fools.

mzwhang90210 says:

Dancer BeeBooooooooooooooo! :happy:

@Sandra… SHAMEFUL…did you get that? :coffee:

@Naija…Imma bite you on the elbow for makin me watch that DMX sings Rudolph video! Girl I was ROLLIN!!

Fated4Greatness says:

While agree with the message, is it really that serious? There is a crapload of stuff Sandra may post that I dont agree with…I simply ignore it or make a small comment but im bout about to be sending off emails about what i dont approve of on someone elses blog that I visit on account of my own free will :tea:

Smonae80 says:

Hey ladies :waves:
    Fay
    Donna
    :hugs: Luvn
    San
    Lola
    Kingston
    VdotNajia
    Dancerb
    Whats the point in emails, chit just comment like errbody else :shrugs:

lola says:

my whip went to FL and my sis is playing USPS slow

:shank: I will be sneaking up on her for Christmas to pick up my package.

goat76 says:

Put an Address on that sh1t…

I think email is for attention..Sandra reads our comments but I think ppl feel like their feedback falls on blind eyes in here with so many other fonts.

iWhip says:

Donna :pigsfly: it’s coming sug! be on the lookout for that email. most likely tomorrow. u is in the que! :yes:

another week of lil sleep :crying:

Smonea :wave:

@fay . . my whip is doing wonders for mY damn pedis!!! :yahoo:

Dancer! I’ve been so busy, I didn’t realize I only have TWO more classes to be Finito!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (MSM)

:woohoo:

iWhip says:

life for me aint no crystal stair :crying:

Later folks :wave: <–a watch for yall…

NaijaGal says:

@MzWhang – if that didn’t put you in the Christmas spirit, you have no soul

* his valley voice asking if he got all the reindeers names right kills me everytime*

*crack is cheap but crack can be fun* #SayNoToDrugs

MTV Jams has been playing DMX all morning. I think it’s his BDay. I instantly thought of New Girl.

Up In Heah! :yahoo:

Fated4Greatness says:

THEN we wouldn’t have this post :cuss:

#ikidikid :lol:

@FAY . . have you ever considered Getting Investors like going on SharkTANK and getting the Lady from QVC to put the WHIP On QVC :tea:

NaijaGal says:

SMONAE :waves:

life for me aint no crystal stair
    __________________________________

+1… *Sojourner voice* Aint I wo-man :(

Your article is shameful.

^^^^^^^^^
    So is your lack of punctuation in that long azz sentence of yourn; and the fact that you did not capitalize the TITLE “President”.

We GAT Sandra. Tend to your own…

Ty says:

*brings the Morning Sickness’ wig to this post and sits it on the blog*

iWhip says:

life for me aint no crystal stair :wail:

:lol: real life or e-life…ya know sometimes they differ… :coffee:

Smonae80 says:

:waves: DTTS, OTB, Goat & Mzwhang

OTB did u see Mrs Muppet try Bey last night on Tinys show, bish don’t even wanna carry her own baby, I know I’m late

Ty says:

Your article is shameful.

^^^^^^^^^

We GAT Sandra. Tend to your own…
    Step away from the red pen Dubb :rofl:

:woohoo: Up in Here Up in Here (ala dmx via Kdub :lol: )

iWhip says:

Lola? :think: why foe come u had it sent to FL sug?

Smonae! :dance: sup guhl?

Luvn :thumbsup: yasss! no mo baby i takes mine WIT me when Kookoocachoo nem ppl do mine. i be like yaw can keep that lotion chit. they like ohhhh yes! that a berry nice :yes: -__-

dancerbee93 says:

@smonae!!!!
    @naij
    @mzwhang
    OTB
    DTTS <—-yaaaayyyy!!

mzwhang90210 says:

NaijaGal says:

@MzWhang – if that didn’t put you in the Christmas spirit, you have no soul

*crack is cheap but crack can be fun* #SayNoToDrugs
    ___________________________________
    Girlllllll he spit those names out like it was NUTHIN!!
    I kept re-playing that video over and over!
    I loved how he banged out the beat on that table. CLASSIC gurl…I LOVE me some DMX!!

Ty says:
    *brings the Morning Sickness’ wig to this post and sits it on the blog*
    is it sinGed?

Dear Morning After Pill:

If’n you don’t get your fake Christina Milian “Dip It Low” self off this blog.

You have on a 1997 animal print bodysuit…and some skrawberry leggums you got from Fredericks of Hollywood. I seen ‘em in the catalogue. It’s not REALLY meant for people to really BUY that stuff. And if they DO, its not meant for folks to actually SEE you in them :eek:

That wig needs to be soaked in gas and tossed into the fire pit of LIFE.

Getcho gatdayum life.

Your Sister In Christ,

KDub

PS.. Please don’t be mad at me; but them iBraws look like Angela Bassett’s did in “Whats Love Got To Do With It”…when Tina tried to take a coffee break from Ike and took them pills :no:

We honestly play it too much..its rotating on the pod after The Temps give love at xmas :lol:

:hug: @iWhip

You are doing great! Better than most that try and you will be rewarded richly. Soon, from my font to God’s ears!

@Ty

Oh we still on that thing??? I stopped commenting on it when I realized that folks actually believe it was born with a ‘gina… :coffee:

Welp, I guess Kdub told her! :rofl:

*brings the Morning Sickness’ wig to this post and sits it on the blog*

*lights :smoke: too close to the wig* :woohoo:

Bad Influence says:

:yawn: bew made me french toast. now i sheepy :yawn:

Donna del Gatto says:

life for me aint no crystal stair
    real life or e-life…ya know sometimes they differ…

~ ~ `
    :lol: OHHHH :D

:wave: Smonaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

mzwhang90210 says:

Ty says: *brings the Morning Sickness’ wig to this post and sits it on the blog*
    Chile I almost shot that thang…thought it was a wild possum.
    Stop playin Ty!!

NaijaGal says:

DANCER :yahoo: hey ma what’s up

Fated4Greatness says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Fated4Greatness says:

THEN we wouldn’t have this post

#ikidikid

you got a point. this post killed 10 minutes of my work day already lol :thinking:

*brings the Morning Sickness’ wig to this post and sits it on the blog*

Get it AWAY from me yo! :mad:
    ================
    *begins playing ‘Hot Potato’ with it* :rofl:

You know I read that hoe to and from and lit a candle in her honor. :huh:

Passing off YOUR insecurities on Bey. Tamar really: Do not have a child. :no:

Smonae80 says:

Luvs X, hits for days
    :hi: Dimpz

lola says:

@iWhip I was traveling and don’t trust the mailman or next door neighbor with my whip. I call my sis everyday and ask her if she want to set up a pick up for the post office over the phone for the priority shipping. I will be down there for Christmas at the last minute to get my ish. #faserious

BOTH @Donna! :crying: #realchit

Luvn, yes i have. i’ve seen the presentation & chit it my head. BUT i have to have it patented 1st. i be damned if i get ripped for my formula. that’s scheduled for 1st quarter 2013. it will be a BUSY 1st quarter. lawd i gotta file the taxes for the bitniz for the 1st time :woohoo: <—really me nervous about it.

Dear Morning After Pill:

If’n you don’t get your fake Christina Milian “Dip It Low” self off this blog.

That wig needs to be soaked in gas and tossed into the fire pit of LIFE.

Getcho gatdayum life.

Your Sister In Christ,

KDub

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :ghost:

NaijaGal says:

thought it was a wild possum.
    ====================
    :rofl: yall ain’t chit

Bombshell Esq says:

Dear Morning After Pill:

If’n you don’t get your fake Christina Milian “Dip It Low” self off this blog.

That wig needs to be soaked in gas and tossed into the fire pit of LIFE.

Getcho gatdayum life.

Your Sister In Christ,

KDub

————————————————-

@KDUB just made my day with this :rofl:

that a berry nice

GONE! :hahaha:

:rofl: LOL!! ok i gotchu. i thank u much for your order! :bow: <—gracefully

A.J. says:

Good Afternoon & Seasons Greetings and things!!!!

dancerbee :hi: where you been and stuff?!
    mzwhangz
    iwhip
    ty
    donna
    naija
    diva
    dtts
    otb
    carrington (who’s looking real swell these days)
    luvn
    san
    bird
    smonae
    and any others i missed Happy Holidays!

I :love: DMX’a lil XMas song. Shout out to Jay for putting me up on it. :yahoo:

Bad Influence says:

Kdub is such a blessing to this blog :ghost:

mzwhang90210 says:

Who Dat says: PS.. Please don’t be mad at me; but them iBraws look like Angela Bassett’s did in “Whats Love Got To Do With It”…when Tina tried to take a coffee break from Ike and took them pills
    ___________________________________________
    Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy do you insist on making me YELP everytime I read your font? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy….. :wail: :rofl:

Luvn, yes i have. i’ve seen the presentation & chit it my head. BUT i have to have it patented 1st. i be damned if i get ripped for my formula. that’s scheduled for 1st quarter 2013. it will be a BUSY 1st quarter. lawd i gotta file the taxes for the bitniz for the 1st time <—really me nervous about it.
    ~ ~ ~ ~
    And these Are the BREAKS!

But once you get it together and get a moment,Give SharkTank A try..
    And you may NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER have to see someone else's time clock again!!! :thumbsup:

lola says:

KDub needs a blogspot to recap each post and the comments that go along with said post. :coffee:

:waves: Hi from Crystal Mangum :rofl:

:hug: @iWhip

:cosign: GOD gotchew girl! :yes: and :hug:

:wave: Hey A.J.

Dear Morning After Pill:

If’n you don’t get your fake Christina Milian “Dip It Low” self off this blog.

That wig needs to be soaked in gas and tossed into the fire pit of LIFE.

Getcho gatdayum life.

Your Sister In Christ,

KDub

:hahaha: :rofl: :crying:

LMFBAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Milky says:

yall aint shait talkin about MG like that and im not around. im back now!!

THAT’S A MAN BABY!!! (austin powers voice)

:wave: @ Smonae

Damn, what did Tamar say? :shrug:

luVn_liFe… says:

~ ~ ~ ~
    And these Are the BREAKS!

But once you get it together and get a moment,Give SharkTank A try..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Yes Fayla…..Shark Tank is a must!!!!! You have testimonies about your product :thumbsup:

Smonae80 says:

:ha: @ Who dat
    :hugs: Sup His, u was going in on Blanca last night,although her hair was dry for her to be so greasy lookin

@iWhip

:rofl: :hugs: I know girl, I know….. smh…

:waves: @A.J.

:yahoo: A.J.!!! You ready for XmAs nah?? I WAS til i opened my moufh and adopted a Fam For Xmas :rolleyes:

@iWhip

:kneel: <—— My 4c curls to the whip

:wave: hey Donna

iWhip, get a pro so that you get all of your write-offs! :yes:

:hi:
    kdubb (ur so crazy)
    iwhip
    dtts
    lola
    mzwhang and ur fancy pup dressed down today huh!
    mzdimpz
    aj :kiss:
    otb
    carrington

and the rest of the Roses and thorns!!

Smonae80 says:

:hugs: Diva hey lady :waves:

Donna del Gatto says:

@Sandra, have you actually gotten threats from your everyday readers???

Not lately. But I added that just in case.

Diva says:

gravi check <————the real Diva!

ReadingIsFundamental says:

I appreciate that Sandra posted the email without offense. It was obvious at the time of the post that Sandra couldn’t even believe herself that it was a photo opp. Some posts are just to ruffle feathers.

NaijaGal says:

the taxes for the bitniz for the 1st time <—really me nervous about it.
    =========================
    no need to fret…everything is deductible :D

Lol, apology?

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

:hug: @iWhip

:cosign: GOD gotchew girl! :yes: and :hug:

:crying: thank u ma! i SOOO needed to read that!! :hug: :cry:

*tito brang me some tissue*

Milky!!! :yahoo:

They bouncing, huh Lola?! :lol:

:waves: Milky

Donna del Gatto says:

@Sandra, have you actually gotten threats from your everyday readers???

Not lately. But I added that just in case.
    ~ ~ ~ ~
    Chits REAL In this E-lYfe

A.J. says:

yall aint shait talkin about MG like that and im not around. im back now!!

THAT’S A MAN BABY!!! (austin powers voice)
    ______________________________
    All I could think of is my slow cousin saying:
    “Deez be poison!”

Milky says:

yall aint shait talkin about MG like that and im not around. im back now!!

THAT’S A MAN BABY!!! (austin powers voice)

:applause:

:hug: @ Milky

Is anyone having a special schedule for the holidays? :coffee:

Bad Influence says:

this Celebrity Crime Files on Peter Tosh tho :popcorn:

*tito brang me some tissue*
    ~ ~ ~
    FAY Babes you will be Just fine!

Bombshell Esq says:

BOTH @Donna! #realchit

———————–

@FAY if you need help with that patent application holla at me… Billable hours :tea: #dontjudgeme

@donna hey bewski!

ninjas out here e-thuggin!!!

Betamax82 says:

Cute pic Diva

Donna del Gatto says:

@Sandra, have you actually gotten threats from your everyday readers???

Not lately. But I added that just in case.

Well just know that your loyal readers get those threats too :yes: your blog is very very popular ma’am!

MzDimplez1123 says:
    Is anyone having a special schedule for the holidays?
    ~ ~ ~ ~
    :think: Wuts special Dimpz?Days Off??
    Fri the 21st Im off til jan2nd :shrug:

@ Stranger Girllllll, can’t tell me mucha nothing

:hug:

iWhip says:

Auntie! :hug: u know how u do indirect apologies sometimes when the ****les of yo heart is too cold, u take the indirect route. now this is just my observation of being a loyal long-time reader. i could always be wrong tho :tea:

Hi from Crystal Mangum
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Crystal Gale Mangum.

That hoe runit my life when I worked at the paper okay?

Coworker I am always tambout?

Last name is Mangum. Yes they are kin.

I work IN Durham, NC

Milky says:

@diva u lookin real divalicous in that pic. squeezes boobs and a**!!!

:wave: thanks Beta!!!!

I got 3 more days to go and I’m off until the 31st!!! :buttshake:

:hi: @Diva

I thought I had spoke’ded to you already, I sawwwrryyyy!!!!! :hugs:

@ Luv…Yes! I leave early tomorrow and Friday. I’m off Monday and Tuesday next week and the same the week after.

Milky says:

@diva u lookin real divalicous in that pic. squeezes boobs and a**!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    go ahead squeeze agane all you want………….

Milky says:

This bish want me to work hard today! :cry: with them damn pants on!!! :mad:

Donna del Gatto says:

@Diva

I thought I had spoke’ded to you already, I sawwwrryyyy!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You may have….you know how I be when I be e-dranking :rofl:

Sam says:

Dear Morning After Pill:
    ^^^^
    :rolf: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :wails:

Ty says:

Donna del Gatto says:

@Ty

:ghost:

Bombshell Esq says:

BOTH @Donna! #realchit

———————–

===========
    Maybe you could provide the receipt of payment, and yall can barter some things. Did you finish all of your Christmas shopping yet? You might wanna get some Whipfinity. #justanopeningtoasuggesteddeal :grill:

lola says:

@Kdub I knew you would know. I think of you everything I goole a bish on some ID discovery ish.

She asked for that orange jumpsuit and link chain outfit. ID did full story of her life of abuse and stupidity.

:shrugs: #ontothenextcase

Milky says:

This bish want me to work hard today! with them damn pants on!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    angry pants :smack: blow dem bishes up Milkayyyyyyyyyyyy :hahaha:

iWhip says:

Bombshell pls click my name & kindly send me an email. the lawyers out here want THOUSANDS for the process. i am not balling like that. :no:

i aint gotta front shewt. i’m a SMALL bitniz tryna grown INTO a larger one. :shrug:

Milky says:

go ahead squeeze agane all you want………….
    ________________________________________

squeeze squeeze squeeze. imma kid in the candy sto!!!

Diva says:

:hug: Thank you Donnaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Betamax82 says:

Enjoy your time off Diva

Milky says:

go ahead squeeze agane all you want………….
    ________________________________________

squeeze squeeze squeeze. imma kid in the candy sto!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Keep it up :hump:

Ty says:

Milky says:

yall aint shait talkin about MG like that and im not around. im back now!!

THAT’S A MAN BABY!!! (austin powers voice)
    So u saying thats really why shim came to Atlanta :rofl:

@ Stranger Girllllll, can’t tell me mucha nothing

:hug:

:applause: *puts check mark next to your name* <–For when Fay takes her company Public, or to the next marketing level!

^^Speaking this into existence Agane! :yes:

Betamax82 says:

Enjoy your time off Diva

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Thanks Beta, I’m planning on it….ready for 2013 already!!!!

& Diva u look just FAB in that gravi hun! :thumbsup:

So u saying thats really why shim came to Atlanta
    ______________________________________
    exactly TY! how u doin today bew! i see u aint goin to be bout shait today!

lola says:

Be a blessing to get a blessing. #message

I hope you gain alot of knowledge and future clients as a result Bombshell! :hug:

Thank you iWhip…..hunni a bish bout to be 45 in two months! :buttshake:

Fay, also try your city’s: Legal Assistance Foundation

Also legalzoom . com is helpful and economical!

dancerbee93 says:

AJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ!!! :buttshake: Hey thats my sons name!! Ive been busy with school but now I gotta break and baaaabbbyyy Ive been kicking it

:kiss:

Milky
    diva

I wanna see MsDiva! Shoot, hmmmP :wail: Please keep it up til noon cst :wail:

45 DIVA!!!1 :shock: You OL’ #ikidikid
    You look Fantabulous!

:hug: Dimpz

anutha :kiss: for my otha boo dancer Ive been missing ya!!!!

:hi: dancerbee shake sumthn!! :buttshake:

luVn_liFe… says:

45 DIVA!!!1 You OL’ #ikidikid
    You look Fantabulous!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :sad: Luvn :chase: thanks ma!

Oldskool71 says:

Hi there iWhip! So you selling some haircare products? I want some! I’m going back and forth on whether or not I should do a big chop or if I should keep growing out this relaxer. This stuff is pretty long right now, but i wanna know what my original texture is again and in the process I’m trying my best to take better care of my hair. Sooooo whatchu got?

A.J. says:

Milky!!! :waves: Hey Dollface

Smonae80 says:

@ Dimpz Tamar sd she believed Bey faked the pregnancy cause she didn’t gain no weight, Tiny sd she felt Bey stomach & Tamar & the Claudia chick was still yapping, After the stans attacked on Twitter Tamar denied saying Bey was faking

:waves: A.J. & Milky

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

I wanna see MsDiva! Shoot, hmmmP Please keep it up til noon cst

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You kill me with this^^^^^^^why fo you can't see gravis neva till noon cst :hahaha: Ok, I'mma leave it up!

NaijaGal says:

:newpost: been up

A.J. says:

Diva you lookn Gorg! Twerk dat, twerk dat!

@Lola Crystal Gail is the REASON folks started to get laid off. After we jumped on the bandwagon and accused those Duke boys of raping her all up in the newspaper like that with no kinda facts? I can HONESTLY say that was the beginning of the end. :no:

I PERSONALLY knew it was a wrap…. once I got to work that Monday morning… and seen that fuggin mugshot of who was then known as just the “accuser” with them blonde Jade 1993 “Dont Walk Away Boy” braids and them BLUE contacts staring back at meh from the printer. :eek:

Let me pack my desk now Lord; it wont be long << FIRST THOUGHT

diva turning 45 #liestoldonsandrarose
    u know u only 30!!! :kiss:

Oldskool71 says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Baby Fays whip is what you need in yo life!!!! You”ve been told! go it you some

Oldskool71 says:

Hey Diva are you a Pisces baby too?

That bish downstairs got tarantulas on her eyes! :eek:

NaijaGal says:

Oldskool71 says:

======================
    click her name…she’s also on facebook…awesome product, awesome reviews…take a gander hun, you won’t be disappointed

Bombshell Esq says:

iWhip says:

i aint gotta front shewt. i’m a SMALL bitniz tryna grown INTO a larger one.

————————————

Ok bew will do

Ty says:

So u saying thats really why shim came to Atlanta
    ______________________________________
    exactly TY! how u doin today bew! i see u aint goin to be bout shait today!
    :rofl: Im working on it Milky. Now if that 3ft midget comes in here with those cheap azz heels talking about Sahara…its not my fault :crying:

diva turning 45 #liestoldonsandrarose
    u know u only 30!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Awww no lie no lie (2 Chainz) but ION feel like it though for real!

:whistle:
    Age ain’t nothing but a numba

Oldskool
    Go to: landofpure. net

Great product! Home-made! All-Natural ingredients! Very Very Economical!

:trophy: <–Seal of Approval :yes:

mzwhang90210 says:

:waves: AJ
    Milkayyyyyyyyyyyy!

@Divurrr…u sexy and u KNOW it! go head..go head :danban:

After Friday, I’m off a WHOLE week!
    *happy dance* :danban1:

Oldskool71 says:

Hey Diva are you a Pisces baby too?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :yes:

:yes: *adds on*
    It lasts too!

mzwhang90210 says:

AJ
    Milkayyyyyyyyyyyy!

@Divurrr…u sexy and u KNOW it! go head..go head

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :shakebutt: <——-me shaking it fast!

Oldskool71 says:

@Naija!!! Thanks a bunch for the info.I gotta check this out cause I’m all about supporting folks and their dreams!!!

:karate: She turned into a shim now yo? :huh: :kona:

A.J. says:

Diva you lookn Gorg! Twerk dat, twerk dat!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    awwww thank you AJ

Aww I can see you hottie @MsDiva!

Oldskool71 says:

@DTTS got it! Imma get me some cause I’m all on this haircare kick right now @Diva, that’s what I’m tambout…40+ club is liberating aint it and you a Pisces too!? I’d give you a booty pinch if I could get the emotes up!!! Oh and I bought you a drank awhile back but it’s prolly all watered down by now

Oldskool71 says:

*whispers* She’ll STILL drink it…
    *snickers*

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Aww I can see you hottie @MsDiva!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Thank you DTTS!!!!!
    @OldSchool I love the 40+ club! Oh you tryna panch my booty…..well panch it and po me up anutha drank…… :happy:

Oldskool71 says:

@DTTS whew cause my feelin’s was bout to be hurt…I thought she was running from my dranks! I drinks the good stuff you know…lemme buy you another one since we frien’s now

Oldskool71 says:

@Diva Right on!!! Whatchu having? *looking at my mixed drink app*

Welp :tea: let the church say amen

free says:

iWhip says: in case u were wondering this the only apology forthcoming from Auntie, so yeah. getchu some!

****************************

SR is a day late and dollar short on this one…..

LongLegged says:

I agree with this person who sent this “blogger” the fan mail. If he didn’t go; this “blogger” would have reported how our President doesn’t care. U see how this “blogger” sets you up to fail. #howUlikeIt

tintin1979 says:

What I love about you Sandra though, you don’t care. This guy sent the hate mail you posted it and you’re gonna continue to hate on Obama. I actually like you cause you don’t give a ****