Frank Ski “I Have Decided to End My Tenure With V-103″ (Updated with Audio)

Frank Ski big announcement V-103 morning show co-host Frank Ski announced his decision to end his long-running term as co-host of the V-103 morning show Thursday.

“I am not leaving Atlanta. This is my home,” said Ski after telling radio listeners he would be back on the air.

“This is not a goodbye, but instead, a to be continued very soon,” Ski said before airing one last Inspirational vitamin.

UPDATE: Ski’s co-host, Wanda Smith, broke down and cried after announcing her decision to leave the Frank & Wanda Morning Show. Through her tears, Wanda thanked her supportive husband and reminisced about the day 14 years ago when V-103’s former PG, Tony Brown, plucked her from obscurity to join Frank Ski in the mornings.

Sources tell Sandrarose.com V-103 afternoon host Ryan Cameron will move to the morning show. His slot will be filled by former 106 & Park host Big Tigger.

LISTEN to Frank Ski’s big announcement

• PICS: Frank Ski Wine Tasting & Auction (12/14)
  • Audio: Frank Ski’s Exclusive Interview with Big Meech’s Mom
  • fanMAIL: Can V-103 be the People’s Station, and still be biased?
  • Frank Ski Responds to Allegations That His Morning Show is Biased
  • Photo courtesy of @gojesscampbell

• NaijaGal

ion know this person but good luck to him in his endeavors :yawn:

• coco creamy

:kona: <<<<< really He coming out the closet, well he been out. :coffee: he still have is spot at the W right and atlantic station but whatever it is it has not made me no never mind :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gAkUh5pyfI Bedazzled His Razzle

:tea: If the divorce is true then I hope it was for good reasons

if it’s for a new slot for work.. then ok.

• Betamax82

Don’t know him so…

• Ty

I think he is quitting to focus on his restauarant. Now what is Wanda going to do cause if Frank leaves that spot needs to go to Ryan :thumbsup: but I dont think he wants the morning slot :think:

• https://voteobama2012.bigcartel.com San

I’m in the wrong biz.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puSCLM8nLFU Mother Jefferson

:coffee: :shrugs:

• bubblicious

Did he finally find a tranny willing to support well enough so he doesn’t have to work? That’s nice.

Is that bottle Old E? Ok bye

• CurlyGirl

Who? What? :think:

bubblicious says:

——
      *flatline*

• coco creamy

Frank Ski and Eddie Long and Art Terrell are really goooooooood friends :coffee: stuff dont stay in the closet long :rofl: ok frances ima leave you alone u have done nothing to me :lol:

• VDot

R&B legend Stevie Wonder made a surprise appearance at Ski’s wine tasting last week.

_______________________________________

Stevie Wonder be everywhere! I bet he gives out his locs as housewarming gifts. That’s why they’re looking a little sparse :yes:

NaijaGal says:

ion know this person but good luck to him in his endeavors
      He’s the dj that interviewed Walter earlier this week and sings the chorus to The Wobble.

He is also Doo Doo Brown from back in the day

• Bad Influence

oooooooooooohkay :coffee:

• http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhs97yBYZ9rGSCt3MB YOUR NAME HERE!

Who currs?

• OutsidetheBox

He been doing that show a long ass time. Has it really only been 15? I thought he was on the radio when I was much younger than that as well.

• bubblicious

@VDOT

You leave Stevie and his loc alone.

• http://twitter.com/_Tainted_Love Tainted_Love

Idk but when I read the headline I figured he would be coming out…

• Bad Influence

Vdot :spank: get ur shyt 2gether bew rofl

Ryan Cameron will move to mornings to join Ski’s longtime co-host Wanda Smith
      Oh hell naw :nono: They need to find Elle or Rashan for Ryan. Wanda needs to be behind the scenes somewhere :smack:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gAkUh5pyfI Bedazzled His Razzle

———
      :wail:

—–
      I LOVE the Wobble!!! :danban: <—-doing wobble

@TY – ok thanks

• coco creamy

_____________________________________________________

go to hell for that :hahaha: chile

Actually Stevie rents his head as a dance floor for all the latest line dances! #fact #fixed that for you #mop and glo helps

• goat76

Nakeya_j says:

Is that bottle Old E? Ok bye
      December 12, 2012 at 4:05 pm
      ——————————–

Miller High Life ‘Champagne of Beers’

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puSCLM8nLFU Mother Jefferson

VDot says:

————
      :dead: :nino: <<< really a Stevie lock

• coco creamy

@Tainted u must live in the A :lol:

• Sam

^^^^

—–
      Sooo if he joins the blog, we already know the booty licking question answer? ….ok sorry..lmao

• bubblicious

Who still listens to radio anyway? It has been dying a slow, painful death for years.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gAkUh5pyfI Bedazzled His Razzle

• NaijaGal

I wanna know how Steveland Wonder gets his womenz…does he do the wrist test like Ray, does he just trust his homies to get him a fine filly…does he use condoms? how does he know he put it on properly…does he use magnums or trojans? can he hear a woman’s ovaries since his other senses should be stronger? does he still think he has a hairline? does he not touch his scalp? does it never itch? so many questions

@TY – ok thanks
      _________
      :crying: U know that shyt just jumped off the screen right :rofl:

• http://twitter.com/_Tainted_Love Tainted_Love

@coco Yes I do ! lol He’s given me that vibe for the longest and watching them on the CW confirmed it for me lol

• bubblicious

@NAKEYA

I see you ain’t sht. We like that around here.

• https://voteobama2012.bigcartel.com San

I always listened to them when I was living there. That’s the last time I’ve really listened to any station since then

• Sam

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :ido:
      I love Rickey Smiley morning show but that’s about it

Nakeya_j says:

Is that bottle Old E? Ok bye

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Why was I tryna figure out what the bottle was? :rofl:

• Sam

Ummmm Naija :dead: :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gAkUh5pyfI Bedazzled His Razzle

———-
      :spank: :spank:

• Ty

Rumors are swirling that Beyonce and Justin Timberlake are collaborating on new music.

The BeyHive better take note: Beyoncé seems to be gearing up to drop new music in the next few months. And while we don’t know exactly when, we do know that Queen B and her team have been teasing a new release for some time.

As the New Year grows closer, and with rumors piling up, MTV News gathered all the clues we have so far about Beyoncé’s still-untitled project. Check out everything we know so far.

The Photographic Evidence

There’s nothing a Beyoncé fan loves more than photos of the singer. And not only has she let fans into her world via her Tumblr, it’s also where she’s shared some snapshots showing her back in the booth. Back in November, B looked casual working on tracks.

The Killer Collaborators

Over the years, Beyoncé has enlisted some of the best in the biz to help her cook up tunes. Her next project will be no different. Hit-Boy, Kanye West and Ryan Tedder have all been attached to the project, and just this week The-Dream revealed that he’s “involved in every part of the process” of making this B’s 4 follow-up.

R&B dreamboat Miguel also confirmed to MTV News that he would be hitting the studio with Beyoncé. “I’m excited to hear the direction of her new material, and hopefully come up with something that’s really special and really showcases her perspective,” he said.

And while the prospect of a Beyoncé/Miguel team-up is enough to make swoon even before they drop a tune, fans really salivated over an image of the singer in the studio with her husband, Jay-Z. The couple has worked together before, but this would be their first collabo since they became parents. Are fans ready to hear their joint ode to Blue Ivy?

The craziest rumor so far, though, has to be the tidbit placing her in the studio with none other than … Justin Timberlake. Perez Hilton reported that Timberlake was spotted leaving a NYC recording studio with the couple. (The last time Timberlake and Beyoncé worked together was in 2007, on his track “Until the End of Time.”)

• http://twitter.com/_Tainted_Love Tainted_Love

:rofl: You ain’t no good Naija

• OutsidetheBox

I listen to the radio :ashamed: My local ratchet station, my smooth Groove with steve dinah and Qquincy, and NPR :yes:

• Diva

does he still think he has a hairline?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You mean to tell me noone has told this man his hairline has receded to his ears?

• OutsidetheBox

I have a long ride tho. 25 mins each way.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puSCLM8nLFU Mother Jefferson

:ghost: @ Naija

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Maybe hes going to announce that he is really Donnie Simpson

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

I hated that Until the End of Time collabo. I also heard she’s working on a follow-up to irreplaceable with Shaffer. :love:

• OutsidetheBox

_______________________________________________

:nono: They underestimate us. February. :tea:

—–
      To his WHAT?! lmfao :hahaha:

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Hey! My gravi changed finally :whoohoo:

• OutsidetheBox

Keesh your gravi changed.

@NAKEYA

I see you ain’t sht. We like that around here.
      —–
      You know, I set out everyday to be shyt, and well…it never happens…God knows my heart.

Keesh says:

Maybe hes going to announce that he is really Donnie Simpson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      That negrow doesn’t look nothing like the green eyed Donnie Simpson :chase:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gAkUh5pyfI Bedazzled His Razzle

Dont nobody curr bout Be :yawn: say… :tea:

*waits for stans*

• Nakeya_j

@Keesh I HATE you and your gravi!! lmao. hahahahah. He making a face like it smells like 3 day old tuna fish and pickles! HA!

• OutsidetheBox

Its 4:20. :hehe:

Im ret to go. :eek:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ Ty: I hope V-103 brings Miss Sophia back. Sophia and Wanda had great chemistry. :yes:

• OutsidetheBox

:eyeroll: Presser.

Diva says:

Keesh says:

Maybe hes going to announce that he is really Donnie Simpson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      That negrow doesn’t look nothing like the green eyed Donnie Simpson
      Donnie was/is fine hunty :yes:

——
      Can it be better than the last album please. I mean…no diss, but it was not all that. The stans just hype it up like it is. I did like Love on Top though.

Miss Sophia aint on there no more? I haven’t listened to the radio since I’ve been back in the A.

• Ty

Yeah but shem bumped heads with Frank and shem had to go. Can’t be two diva’s running the show hunty :nono: Wanda can’t carry that show solo she is lucky Comic View has started agane :coffee:

• OutsidetheBox

If its out of stock, take it off the site! :cuss:

Ty says:

Diva says:

Keesh says:

Maybe hes going to announce that he is really Donnie Simpson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      That negrow doesn’t look nothing like the green eyed Donnie Simpson
      Donnie was/is fine hunty

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :yes: he is! Still looking good! I use to dream of him being my man!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gAkUh5pyfI Bedazzled His Razzle

LAWT IM REHT TAH GOO! :cuss:

• Nakeya_j

Wanda can’t carry that show solo she is lucky Comic View has started agane
      —–
      How is that luck?! Not a damn soul watch BET let alone Comic View anymore. IJS

• Diva

If its out of stock, take it off the site!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      This burns me up to no end!!! Remove it

• CurlyGirl

<—gravie check! :rofl:

• Ty

They revamped it and Kevin Hart is hosting but you’re right it wont be on long :coffee:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

LAWT IM REHT TAH GOO!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You and me both Razzle!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gAkUh5pyfI Bedazzled His Razzle

How is that luck?! Not a damn soul watch BET let alone Comic View anymore. IJS
      ——–
      I only watch it on my lunch break since they play my wife and kids. :lol: other than that :shrug:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gAkUh5pyfI Bedazzled His Razzle

@Diva I’m sitting here rocking like Ms Sophia… :wail:

• VDot

Fuggin :dead: at Naija.

does he do the wrist test like Ray, does he just trust his homies to get him a fine filly… I think he does a smell test – puss and breath

does he use condoms? how does he know he put it on properly…does he use magnums or trojans? – He’s old school, he likes to feel that wetness since he can’t see it. He got like seven kids.

can he hear a woman’s ovaries since his other senses should be stronger? Fugg yeah! Knows when they’re ovulating and everythang. Sitting at the dinner table and he’s like “Your egg just released. Pass me the salt.

does he still think he has a hairline? does he not touch his scalp? does it never itch? Naw, He knows it’s gone. His people just tell him he’s starting a trend, that all the men are wearing ducktail locs :yes:

• Nakeya_j

Comic View has not been funny since Shucky Ducky Quack Quack…ok maybe since Midnight Love and The show that played the Tip Drill video was on. But not now. smh.

• goat76

Donnie Simpson was high as fcuk during the showing of video soul.

Comic View is back on??? Oh damn, finally.

Frosty the Soul Man. Cute gravi @ Curly!

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

@Diva I’m sitting here rocking like Ms Sophia…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Lawd ham mercy! I just had a vision of this and Ms Sophia bad eye! :dead:

My Blog List

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Kim Zolciak’s Child Molester Ex Husband to be Released

Real Housewives of Atlanta’s Kim Zolciak’s convicted child molester ex-husband will be released from prison on Valentines Day.

REAL HOUSEWIVES KIM ZOLCIAK’s nauseated as her ex-husband, a convicted child molester will be released from prison on Valentine’s Day.

Daniel Dominic Toce, the father of the reality star’s oldest daughter, has been behind bars since 2011 after pleading guilty to a single count of felony sex abuse against a 15 year old girl RadarOnline.com reported.

He was serving his 2 ½ years sentence at the MacDougall-Walker Correctional Institution in Connecticut, a maximum security prison, but he was recently transferred to the Brooklyn Correctional Institution in Connecticut, a level 3 medium security facility, in preparation for his release.

Toce is scheduled to be set free on Valentine’s Day — February 14, 2013. At the time of his initial incarceration, Kim consulted lawyers to see if she could terminate Daniel’s parental rights.

His recent ex-wife, Mary Toce, said she wanted Daniel to “rot in prison” for what he did to helpless vic.

Kim’s ex is required to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life, and he will remain on probation for 10 years.
      Yeah Im bored :yawn:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gAkUh5pyfI Bedazzled His Razzle

FUKK YOOOOU VDOT!!!!!!!!!!

Ty says:

They revamped it and Kevin Hart is hosting but you’re right it wont be on long
      —–
      I will give it a try if Kevin Hart is hosting, but then **** he is not the whole hour…smdh. It will not be on a whole season. BET needs prayer

Fugging dead @Vdot, Bish just killed me :ghost:

Oops. @Sandra I sis not mean to say Sh_t like that. I meant to say shyt

ugh *did

goat76 says:

Donnie Simpson was high as fcuk during the showing of video soul.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      nah Goat, his just has low eyelids! dont hate on Donnie! :nono:

• The Pearl!

I hope like hell Frank is leaving. I can’t stomach him or Wanda, but mostly Frank Ski. He drops names all damned day. He mangles the English language which wouldn’t be so bad if he had an intellectual on his show for times when a wannabe intellectual just won’t do. I can’t stand the sound of his voice. I can stomach Wanda depending on whom she’s paired with…she revels in her ignorance and that loud coughing she does puts me in mind of a seal at SeaWorld. I personally prefer Tom Joyner or Rickey Smiley (hate the music but like the personalities on Rickey Smiley).

meant He….for the Road Scholars :rofl:

goat76 says:

Donnie Simpson was high as fcuk during the showing of video soul.

Comic View is back on??? Oh damn, finally
      Yeah with Kevin Hart hosting but EBT is still bootleg :coffee:

• goat76

Diva says:

goat76 says:

Donnie Simpson was high as fcuk during the showing of video soul.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      nah Goat, his just has low eyelids! dont hate on Donnie! :nono:
      ————————————————-
      Unless that niqqa was an Asian, Donnie was on that weed. Sorry!

Nakeya_j says:

Comic View has not been funny since Shucky Ducky Quack Quack…
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Quack Quack :rofl:

goat76 says:

Diva says:

goat76 says:

Donnie Simpson was high as fcuk during the showing of video soul.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      nah Goat, his just has low eyelids! dont hate on Donnie!
      ————————————————-
      Unless that niqqa was an Asian, Donnie was on that weed. Sorry!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      ION care he still could have gotten it! and You will not say any misconduct against Donnie ummmkay :rofl:

_______
      so u saying he still uses Lifestyles :crying:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

Thats a beautiful abode.

Umm..is this the same guy who sang “Some Heaux in This House?

It’s only 1:35 here :wail:

• Diva

Razzle, what the fugg is that in yo gravi a person on that dudes forehead?

• CurlyGirl

:peace: I’m out. Everyone have a good evening!!

• VDot

Fukkkkkk you Razzle for that gravi!! :rofl:

mzwhang90210 says:

Thats a beautiful abode.

Umm..is this the same guy who sang “Some Heaux in This House?

It’s only 1:35 here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I would kill myself today if it were only 1:35 right now :shotsfired:

:bye: Curlygirl!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

VDot says:
      __________________________
      :chase: :rofl:

I’m out too. Gotta turn off the lights and get rid of this headache. :peace:

• Gigi26

:shrugs:

Good get Tigger whack ass out the DMV…ole 50 year old ass still hosting parties…lame.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

Diva says: I would kill myself today if it were only 1:35 right now
      _________________________
      Thanks alot DIVURRRR
      :wail:

• OutsidetheBox

:peace: out for me too. I worked late Mon and Tues. Bible study tonight (kids not mom; I did my time) :bye:

Gigi26 says:

That pic of Tigger doing that split chile…….

:peace: All

*really pissed I cant bounce* :cuss:

• http://www.landofpure.net iWhip

:cheers: <—drunk steeze

it was a GOOD Christmas party! :party:

• Breezy

My first thought was that he is finally gone reveal he is bisexual :tea: I hope he is leaving because his time has been up for a while. I stopped listening to V-103 because of Frank Ski aka Mr I think I know everything. His voice is annoying. :peace:

• DapisDaShizz

@Breezy, You said a mouthful with that!!! I sure do hope he is leaving. I now listen to an alternative station Q100 because of Mr. name dropper and I met so in so or I was hanging with such and such at MY restaurant. WHO CARES!!! I love Ryan and hope he gets his rightful throne back in the morning. I sure do miss that Ryan wake up song, lol. Wake up wake up shawty

• http://myspace.com/afiya00 Afiya

And the importance of him is what? OH MY BAD…ATL…so that’s important…I guess.

• missmiami

:waves: GM ROSES and Auntie wassup with them firing that black meteorologist auntie? i’m too lazy to research this morning. Been up since 4am :tea:

• Breezy

:clap: I knew Frank Ski would drag out his announcement that he is leaving .. blah blah blah.. I guess Wanda is leaving too since she has an announcement at 8:00. :tea: ppl are actually calling in crying wow..

@ dapisdashiz.. I agree about Frank Ski. Ryan Cameron started to annoy me as well, its almost like he tries to hard to be funny sometimes. Those sudden loud outbursts :no: if he is taking that spot, I hope he revamp his ideas going forward.

• http://twitter.com/_Tainted_Love Tainted_Love

No one cares. He’s boring and can be preachy. I would have cared more if he confirmed my suspicions!

• http://twitter.com/_Tainted_Love Tainted_Love

@Breezy I’ve never like Ryan. Saw him at Piedmont Park a while ago and someone asked if he was himself and blows up talking about he’s with his fam, kneegrow you ain’t no Lebron! He’s a “do the most ” radio personality

• coco creamy

People are crying this is just dam pathetic crying people u got to be the most dumbest people in world u just got to be. who the hell cries cause a person they dont even know, wanna change jobs, like u dumb azz people work with him. I dont even listen to the radio anymore all of it is just garbage but I want to wish him well and all the rest who want to change a direction in life. but that crying stuff just dumb dumb dumb. and no one can make me see it another way people are so dam brainwashed its pathetic over so called celebs

chile boo bye x3

• free

just happened to catch it on the radio. i go way back to the mike rogers/carol blackmon days and i loved ryan in the morning. wanda can’t survive without frank and i don’t want to hear her another minute. i don’t think she will match well w/ryan. can’t wait to get back to ryan in the a.m.

• Breezy

@Tainted_love: Yea that’s what happens when u reach that “celebrity” status. sarcasm:

• Breezy

Do anyone remember when Rashawn Ali made that huge announcement that she was leaving radio because God had a different calling for her and she had to step out on faith? Well she is back on the radio again on 94.5 :tea:

• free

Sandra Rose says: @ Ty: I hope V-103 brings Miss Sophia back. Sophia and Wanda had great chemistry

*****************************

i loved her with portia foxxx. but wanda gotta go. most of us just suffer her cause she’s with frank.

• free

Breezy says: I knew Frank Ski would drag out his announcement that he is leaving .. blah blah blah..

*********************

and then we had to go to church service…..

GM ROSES :eggs:
      wassup with them firing that black meteorologist auntie?
      SANDRA Said she’s a self entitled Hussy and has been fired a Few times

:zzz:

• free

Breezy says: Do anyone remember when Rashawn Ali made that huge announcement that she was leaving radio because God had a different calling for her and she had to step out on faith? Well she is back on the radio again on 94.5

**************************

same thing with frank today and ryan back in the day. they want that money and, when it gets outta hand, v-103 tells them to get the f*ck on :coffee:

• DoNotDeleteMe

Great! Mr. Arrogant and Miss Annoying getting the boot!

• free

:offtopic: congrats to quincy jones and public enemy!!

lol at the scrolling comments on v-103*com

• Breezy

Yea I think that’s what it is. They want more money and v-103 says :peace: u can easily be replaced ninja :tea:

• missmiami

^^ what happened

• free

Breezy says: @free: Riight he took us to church for bout 10 minutes lol. Wanda definitely can not hold the show down on her own. She reminds me of sweetie, just a yes massa type of chick. All she ever does is deep sigh throughout the show and agree with Frank most of the time. Bye Wanda girl.

******************

• Breezy

Gm ladies

Ok I’m done listening to v-103, this shyt is becoming too damn dramatic..

This should be for a ceremony at v103 not all on the radio with all of this.

• Breezy

Free says: he took a HUGE chance with wanda and i thought, many times, he would drop her but he stuck with her despite the criticisms. HOWEVER, her time is up. she’s had a great ride and opportunity.

——————————-
      I agree.

• free

Breezy says: Ok I’m done listening to v-103, this shyt is becoming too damn dramatic..

YOUR NAME HERE! says: This should be for a ceremony at v103 not all on the radio with all of this.

*************************

LOL. wanda has the most to lose. i know she (or her husband) has a bbq joint (or at least somebody told me it was hers).

• free

awwww, poor wanda. i do feel bad now. frank ski greedy azz. ryan better keep crash d cause i love him.

I can def feel where Wanda is coming from because thru it all I feel she was a genuine person.

Morning folks :waves: never listened to v103 so ummmm yeah good luck

@BREEZY…luv your gravi, I have that pic in my phone…so powerful and sexy but I digress

LUV N :happy: how’d it go

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

This should be for a ceremony at v103 not all on the radio with all of this.

Wanda should not have put her friend on the air. This moment wasn’t about her friend. THis was Wanda’s last chance to say goodbye to Atlanta. :no:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

They say Frank wanted to go into syndication but V-103 didn’t want to pay for syndication, or something like that. :shrug:

@NaiJa
      It went :shrug: I scheduled for the wrong thing,It was a berev.Group.Which actually kinda made me feel better to see other people who are still greiving and made me realize it is Normal.
      I need one on One. :)
      Thanks to u ladies ima Get It!
      Im better this morning,Worn from all the emotions BUT Better.
      Just odd how some days its overwhelming and some days its normal

:hug: NaiJaGAL!! :happy:

I mean I love black folks I do but why do we do this. This announcement should have been at the end of the show and not at the beginning. CBS Radio should not be allowing all of this to be going on. No one has died.I understand that people will be sad that they are leaving.But this is just damn…

• free

Sandra Rose says: They say Frank wanted to go into syndication but V-103 didn’t want to pay for syndication, or something like that.

*************************

look at frank’s body language online, lol. couldn’t even look at wanda when she was breaking down. clearly this was about dollars.

This pic of Frank scares me :scared:

• free

so does big tigger have radio experience?

luVn_liFe… says:

…Just odd how some days its overwhelming and some days its normal
      ====================
      that’s not odd at all…it’s as normal as it gets :hug: just gotta properly channel the emotions tis all

Did this fewl just say this is a funeral for the city??? This is too much!

• Breezy

Wanda is genuinely nice in person. I met her on Memorial Dr years ago. I think she will be fine.

@Naijagal: thank you. I was hoping it would come across that way and not in a sexual explicit way :tea:

• Iheart

Did Wanda announce she was leaving too?

• http://talkingwithtami.com/blog talkingwithtami

They are reporting that Wanda is leaving the show as well. FrankSki and Wanda are bye bye. I never could hear their radio show out here where I live. Congrats to both of them for being on the air for over 14 years wow! :tea:

144 free says:

so does big tigger have radio experience?

:yes: He has a morning show in the DMV area and live in the basement weekly

• Bigbadwolf

Good morning everyone :waves:

I don’t get that station where I’m from, but hope everything works out.

• NaijaGal

at least they got a chance to give a real goodbye…used to listen to Skip Cheatem and the Morning show (Dallas k104) since I was young into adulthood…they got done so wrong

Iheart says:

144 free says:

so does big tigger have radio experience?

He has a morning show in the DMV area and live in the basement weekly

*********************

oooh ok. i remember when they had mikki howard’s drugged out azz on. i loved her voice but she was clueless.

does anybody remember when morris day and jerome used to sub in? i’m going way back!

Morning Roses

Morning All :waves:

• WUT IZ UR PROBLEM NOW

Hello All :waves:

Bye Frank Bye Wanda you will be missed… :bye:

LOL iHeart!!! at ur Blk Gravie
      Morning Trend
      iHeart
      free
      Breezy
      Tammi
      BigBadWolf
      ;wave:

• WorkInProgress

:waves: GM to all Roses. Special GM to LuVn – good to know u feeling better today.

Luvn :hug:

Morning Roses!!!

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

I updated the post with Frank Ski’s audio. I recorded Wanda but I’m not posting the audio because her sad goodbye went left when she gave her girlfriend the mic. :shrug:

• Breezy

:wave: Gm!

• NaijaGal

Frank is looking rather ummmm full in the updated pic

• free

YOUR NAME HERE! says: Is it me but Frank and Wanda have not looked at each other one time during this webcast.Haven’t said one word to one another and that is odd. There is more to ths!

****************************

see my post above (#142)! i noticed as soon as i started watching, especially when she did her speech! SR got us reading body language now!

:wave:
      W.I.P thanXu :kiss:
      Nakeya_j

• free

WorkInProgress says: Special GM to LuVn – good to know u feeling better today.

**************************

THIS!!! ^^^^^^

• http://youtu.be/kOvV3pRo8JA Ace

moanin :coffee:

• coco creamy

dem dam folks still cutting a monkey fool on v-103 i cant even listen to that slave chyt

:waves: good morning roses

• free

failed contract negotiations are not the same as stepping out on faith.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ YOUR NAME HERE! and free: That could be because they are going into syndication together at another radio station. Why should they look into each other’s eyes? No one is dying.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ NaijaGal: That’s Wanda’s husband. They own a BBQ joint together.

Mace has finally been released from Bad Boy *sniggles*

@Sandra – ok thanks

• Breezy

——————-
      I stopped listening but I’m not surprised either. It will come out if there is more to the story..

• free

STEVE HARVEY CALLED IN AND IS ACTING A MF FOOL!

• free

STEVE IS GOING AWF AND BASICALLY SPILLING THE TEA!

• ninjarider_sb

I live in the DMV area and I absolutely hated Big Tigger morning show. He is wack and his show was wack on 95.5 WPGC which is why he “decided to leave” WPGC.

• missmiami

Wymy folks always gotta act a fool and I aint even from the “A” but basedon ya’ll comments it sounds like a funeral or something :smack:

Mace has finally been released from Bad Boy
      ~ ~ ~ ~
      :huh:

I didnt Realize ummh. . .

• missmiami

Never liked Steve Harvey especially after the Bernie Mac foolishness. That was my dude :tea:

• coco creamy

free says:

STEVE HARVEY CALLED IN AND IS ACTING A MF FOOL!

____________________________________________________

:kona: <<<<<<<<<<< this is my people :wail: whats wrong with us say something like I enjoyed yall and wish them happiness, the F u crying for, :vomit:

free says:
      STEVE IS GOING AWF AND BASICALLY SPILLING THE TEA!

~ ~ ~ ~
      How come is he angry?going off on who? I dont get the station here :shrug:

• free

missmiami says: Wymy folks always gotta act a fool and I aint even from the “A” but basedon ya’ll comments it sounds like a funeral or something

******************

it’s more of a shock, i think, because i just happened to hear about it yesterday. i don’t think anybody really knew.

:offtopic:

I’m thinking about putting my real pic up for about 5 minutes

• ninjarider_sb

free says:

STEVE IS GOING AWF AND BASICALLY SPILLING THE TEA!
      ———————————————————————

Say what now??? :popcorn:

• free

YOUR NAME HERE! says: If they have been working together for 15 yrs and are leaving a show and I’m crying and pouring my heart out you aren’t even gonna look my way with a head nod? It’s not about someone dying…it just seems odd.

****************

this is what i was gonna say. frank or wanda must be a FOB cause it really stuck out to me.

• Trendsetter

Why is Steve going off? What is he saying…I need details!!!

• coco creamy

@trend go ahead so we can see how beautiful u are :yes:

• Miany

Good Morning EVERYONE!!
      @Free what’s Steve’s version of events??
      @Naija…that’s good but, he already lost his lil shot with G-Unit….smdh… Puffy ain’t nothing but a modern day slave master.

• ninjarider_sb

Oh, I forgot my manners… Good morning everybody :waves:

Mace has finally been released from Bad Boy
      ——
      wait, so he was still signed to Bad Boy all this time?! I thought he was a Pastor now?

• NaijaGal

when President Obama and First Lady Obama leave the white house I think I will cry :crying1:

• iyonah

Good Morning :waves:

Steve said that he is gonna find out what happened but Frank said that he has no ill will. Oh well I’m off this subject. Go ahead @Trend

• Miany

missmiami says:

^^^ What he do to Bernie??? I like Steve and all but, Bernie was the REAL King imo…funniest one. D.L. paid to be in that crew and Ced is ok to me.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ Trendsetter: I see it. Which one is you?

• free

ninjarider_sb says: Say what now???

**********************

without saying names, he got on and said how this is all bullshyt and cbs made a mistake by letting a long-time success like them go. i can’t remember all the rest but it’s pretty clear they didn’t just decide to step out on faith. they were either shown the door or gave cbs an ultimatum and they didn’t blink.

• Breezy

STEVE IS GOING AWF AND BASICALLY SPILLING THE TEA!

Wow it sounds like it has definitely went left up there. I will just catch it on the CW tonight cuz I can’t with the extraness right now..

• NaijaGal

@NAKEYA – yeah he’s supposed to be a pastor but ion think it’s brining in the coins like he thought

@MIANY – they say Mace owed Sean money and wasn’t getting released till he got his coins back

• free

Trendsetter says: Why is Steve going off? What is he saying…I need details!!!

*****************

SR is gonna need to post it. at first i thought he was a regular caller but then i realized who he was. he was making threats, lol!

Trendsetter says:
      I’m thinking about putting my real pic up for about 5 minutes

LOL at Sandra,how you see it???

YES TREND PUT IT UP!!!
      I said Yesterday errybody she put up a gravie of themself for a HOT second

• Blackswan

Comes in dancing in my shiny suit!!! Shout out to Mase

:danban:

Morning Roses

• FuturedocDonte

Morning…. It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood

Miany says:

missmiami says:

======================
      Steve wanted Bernie’s part in Ocean’s Eleven and called the producers and told them he would be a better fit than Bernie…their friendship went downhill from there…the interesting part is Bernie’s daughter put on a 1 hour documentary about her daddy after his death and Steve was on there talking so :shrug:

free says:

Trendsetter says: Why is Steve going off? What is he saying…I need details!!!

*****************

_____________________________

making threats….lawd what’s going on

• kingstonn

i have no idea who these people are or what’s going on, but i do wanna know what Steve is saying!

:wave:
      NINjarider
      IOYNAH
      Mainy
      Morning SANDRA :eggs: your 2 eggs scrambled soft w/ONlY One yolk

• Trendsetter

New gravi should be showing any minute now

• Nakeya_j

NaijaGal I don’t know how they even get ppl to sign to Bad Boy anymore. Diddy is here to make the rapper/singer rich..he is there to get money and throw jigs in the back.

• Miany

@Najia… I have no proof but, based on the fact that NONE of Sean’s artists are ever on a legit contract….Sean gave him that loan so Mace could be indebted to him for eva (in true slave master fashion)…Mace was probably making nothing in the peak of his career. Soooooooo how you expect me to repay a loan when you cutting me $2.00 checks?

• kingstonn

Steve woulda been awful in Ocean’s Eleven. forreal. :no:

:applause: :party: Celebrate good times come on :buttshake: :danban:

• http://youtu.be/kOvV3pRo8JA Ace

Trendsetter says:

:offtopic:

I’m thinking about putting my real pic up for about 5 minutes
      ————————————————————————

Is you exotic looking? Hows your skin? :coffee: Is it a tooted up shot?

• free

kingstonn says: Steve woulda been awful in Ocean’s Eleven. forreal.

********************

i don’t like him either and i heard his female clothes brand is shytty.

trend, i don’t see it.

kingstonn says:

Steve woulda been awful in Ocean’s Eleven. forreal
      —–
      :cosign:

:waiting:

• Miany

Wow…. He was dirty for that, he need to stop and someone should’ve checked his arse cuz and he COULD NOT do Bernie better than Bernie!

Trendsetter says: New gravi should be showing any minute now

**********************

cay-ute! love the hair!

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Ace says:

Is you exotic looking? Hows your skin? Is it a tooted up shot?

Um, what if Trendsetter is a man?

Good morning everyone :waves: Sandra :hug: Roses !!!!

Ace Down boy :spank:

• NaijaGal

@NAKEYA & MIANY – but it’s not a bad boys thing…it’s an industry thing…you heard of Steph Jones? probably not…but dude wasn’t signed to bad boys said he was living in his car…TLC nor Toni were signed to bad boys but laface and they both had to file bankruptcy…

215 Ace says:

Trendsetter says:

I’m thinking about putting my real pic up for about 5 minutes
      ————————————————————————

Is you exotic looking? Hows your skin? Is it a tooted up shot?

I think you’ve been hacked by Man :thinking:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

luVn_liFe says:

Morning SANDRA :eggs: your 2 eggs scrambled soft w/ONlY One yolk

Thanks, hun! Just the way I like ‘em. :yes:

• kingstonn

@ free
      his regular clothing line is terrible. i hate to see a man in a Steve Harvey suit cause they never fit right and hang off and gather in weird places. idk who told him to go for a women’s line. :nono:

• kingstonn

@ ACE
      I’m snitching to Kita. BRB.

:wave: Jenie :happy: . .

TREND :thumbsup: Thats close to my Next doo! Juuus a Kutie :P

free says:

Trendsetter says: New gravi should be showing any minute now

**********************

cay-ute! love the hair

Ace says:

Is you exotic looking? Hows your skin? Is it a tooted up shot?

Um, what if Trendsetter is a man?

***********************

:rofl: thirst > ace < thirst

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Nice! @ Trendsetter! With your lovely brown skin! :thumbsup:

luVn_liFe… says:

Jenie . .

TREND Thats close to my Next doo! Juuus a Kutie

• Trendsetter

Nice! @ Trendsetter! With your lovely brown skin! :thumbsup!

________________________

Thanks Auntie!

• Mannie

ninjarider_sb says:

________________________

I liked Tigger…Free is the wackest of them all though and the Pablo and Free show is wacker than Donnie Simpson was at the end of his career…

• free

rickey smiley called in but i didn’t realize it was him. don’t know what he was talkimbout. i guess somebody told him to call after steve busted cbs out.

Ace says:

Trendsetter says:

I’m thinking about putting my real pic up for about 5 minutes
      ————————————————————————

Is you exotic looking? Hows your skin? Is it a tooted up shot?

——
      True, but no one person signed to Bad Boy come out cool. I mean Faith, 112, Total (and they were the shyt), Carl Thomas…I mean who from Bad Boy is still around and making good music and is not all broke?! Shoot even Cassie’s first album was wack and then she never sang another song, till now and it’s still wack!

• Nakeya_j

@Trendsetter the pict is cutteee!!

• kingstonn

big tigger is gay. :coffee:
      i hated when he took over 106 with that annoying ass julissa. ugh! that was the whackest 106 could have ever been. or so i thought… :rolleyes:

Cute pic Trend :thumbsup: Me likey your hair :yes:

Tight :grill: TREND i zoomed my screen to see :D

cute pic TREND :)

@KiNG GM,Ur a Fewl

luVn_liFe… says:

Tight TREND i zoomed my screen to see

________________________

Lol…

• WorkInProgress

Gorg pic Trend. Short hair rocks!

Iheart says:

Cute pic Trend Me likey your hair

cute pic TREND

kingstonn says:

big tigger is gay.

——
      106&Park has not been right (nor on my tv) since AJ and Free left.

WorkInProgress says:

Gorg pic Trend. Short hair rocks!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgpRw9tiuM bnatural

Nakeya_j says:

——
      —————-

:coign: something ain’t right with Bad Boy….you can look at the more recent artist and see that it’s a trend….normally the artists are one and done with their albums…The only person making money is Diddy….

Morning folks :waves:

alright W.I.P. ur next :waiting:
      Ima be downtown next week,We gonna have to go out to lunch or sumpthin

WorkInProgress says:

Gorg pic Trend. Short hair rocks!

:cosign: #teamshorthair

• NaijaGal

@NAKEYA – true but it’s only a handful period that are still making coins in the business and that’s across the board at all the record companies…Bad Boy probably had 360 deals before the other companies caught on :lol:

• http://youtu.be/kOvV3pRo8JA Ace

@Kingston

Thought we were better than that…

Carl Thomas first cd was nice

• free

NaijaGal says: I really hated that Carl Thomas song “I Wish I Never Met Her” ugh…worst song ever…booooooooooooooooooo

**********************

me too but giiirrrrrrrrrrl, that “emotional” opens me up like 7-11.

• ninjarider_sb

Mannie says:

ninjarider_sb says:

________________________

————————————————————————

They were all wack….Just like listening to the Steve Harvey morning show. I’m a loyal Rickey Smiley fan.

• kingstonn

luvn! :yahoo:

@ Nakeya
      you’re so right. after they left, that show turned to crap. there’s like 16 unknown hosts & Lil Mama hosting it now. why not just cancel it?! :lol:

——–
      Noooooo!!! I liked that song!!!!! No the worst song ever was Cassie’s Just me and You. Ugh.

• kingstonn

where the hell is Mario Winans for that matter? Diddy had him so hyped. and what happened to Da Band? 112? Craig Mack?

Trendsetter says:

Carl Thomas first cd was nice

Wont it though?!?! Summer Rain is still one of my all time fav songs!!
      :whistle:
      Storming outside, rain
      She keeps me home
      Quiet conversation makes me warm
      So

Summer rain
      Whispers me to sleep
      And wakes me up again
      Sometimes I swear I hear her call my name
      To wash away the pain
      My summer rain

kingstonn says:

luvn!

@ Nakeya
      ——-
      Man, BET need to re do the entire network. It just went to hell in a hand basket. Whoever used to do the programing and all that needs to come back , because BET is trash now. Let’s hope that House Husbands of Hollywood show is good…smh.

kingstonn says:

—–
      Please get out of here with throwing Da Band in that list! lol lol lol You knew that was a one album deal! And where are they now?!

• A.J.

:waves:Good Morning & Seasons Greetings to all!!
      Hi Sandra :hi:

• kingstonn

@ Nakeya
      i feel like they can’t figure out what else to play at times during the day so they just throw on Holiday Heart or Baby Boy. :no:

if any network has to resort to Baby Boy for views… *trails off*

free says:

me too but giiirrrrrrrrrrl, that “emotional” opens me up like 7-11.
      ==========================
      and the remix with Faith was everything…back when quality music was still holding on…and why I think I was a salsa queen to Summer Rain though :lol:

Nakeya_j says:

——–

That song just irks my fukkin soul!!

kingstonn says:

==================
      Craig Mack’s worst luck was having Biggie on the Flavor in Your Ear remix…it was all about Biggie after that…112 put out about 3 cds with bad boys and left…once they went to the new company, never heard from them again (shoutout to Jagged Edge) although 2 of them out out solo albums most folks didn’t buy…Da Band broke themselves up according to them

@ Nakeya

if any network has to resort to Baby Boy for views… *trails off*

——-
      Chile yes! It seems like if it’s not Baby Boy or Holiday Heart, it freaking Soul Plane. I just can’t. I wish they would bring back Midnight Love and UnCut….sigh

• FuturedocDonte

I rocked to Carl Thomas first album :yes:

I was not moved when he went on Oprah tryna pilot his knew album, but wanted to talk about how he was molested by a church minister :nono: bad taste

• NaijaGal

BET is owned by Viacom who also owns Vh1 & MTV…the white jewish men feel they know what you blackies want to watch…hood movies and videos…what else yall want

kingstonn says:

==================
      —–
      I loved 112 and Jagged Edge…however, the last two albums from Jagged Edge was the worst. And Da Band needs to stop telling that lie. and the only cd they had out was not great! smh.

• free

NaijaGal says: Craig Mack’s worst luck was having Biggie on the Flavor in Your Ear remix

*********************

i had an “ugly boy” crush on craig mack. he could’ve smashed me to smithereens.

free says:

*********************
      i had an “ugly boy” crush on craig mack. he could’ve smashed me to smithereens.
      ================
      :eek: :blink: :huh: *leans back in my chair pondering*

• sassyshe

:waves:
      Morning all so frank ski and wanda are the new free,and aj? Well there is always sirrus and xm, thry give ever and anybody a show, ijs

FuturedocDonte says:

I rocked to Carl Thomas first album

I was not moved when he went on Oprah tryna pilot his knew album, but wanted to talk about how he was molested by a church minister bad taste
      ——

• WorkInProgress

alright W.I.P. ur next
      Ima be downtown next week,We gonna have to go out to lunch or sumpthin

………….
      Ok Luvn. I uploaded one.

• Genia

Frank Ski and Wanda,
      Are morning staples here in ATL. Their presence on the radio will be missed. I hope they continue to do their great works in the community. I am sure Ryan Camron will do well in the mornings. He has a good afternoon following. The move to morning will probably increase his popularity. I wish them all the best of luck

• free

Nakeya_j says: What, what, what?! Why do famous people feel the need to get on tv and tell everyone they were felt up by the bishop back where the children’s choir robes are kept?! Ugh.

**********************************

——
      Well can you ask them if we can at least get Cita back and Hits from the street…IJS

free says:

*********************

i had an “ugly boy” crush on craig mack. he could’ve smashed me to smithereens.

:blink: :barf:

• sassyshe

Bad boy is no longer in the busiess of signing artist but giving production dea and management. Say what people want about Diddy but he is a shrewd business man that has found ways to remain relevant

free says:

*********************
      i had an “ugly boy” crush on craig mack. he could’ve smashed me to smithereens.
      ================
      *leans back in my chair pondering*

You confused too :hurl:

free says:

*********************

i had an “ugly boy” crush on craig mack. he could’ve smashed me to smithereens.
      ——–
      (in my Kevin Hart voice) OMG no, please, no, don’t do it.

• WorkInProgress

<——Gravi check. LuVn This the best close up I have in my phone.

sassyshe says:

======================
      no different than Klive Davis, Berry Gordy, the dude over Def Jam (he did NWA wrong right?) way too many to name…hell even Russel Simmons but folks just like to pick on Sean

• Miany

@iheart…yup, I agree. Summer Rain is still my song!

@Nakeya, Pineapples!! :no:

• lnp03

I’m looking forward to Ryan Cameron in the Mornings again!
      I hope they consider Kenny Burns for Ryan’s old spot. I definitely want to hear Big Tigger when I get off of work.

• luVn_liFe…

:wave: W.I.P. I see you Beautimus..Thanks gor Remnding me,you had that Gravie up B4 right?? :kiss:

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Donot Delete
      Afiyah
      Keya

Who did I miss???

What yall doing!!!

• lexdiamonz

BYE frank his VOICE was terrible always sounded like he had a booger in his THROAT!!!! and wanda just go do a donkey booty video with zeus and apollo my bad FAEDRA and apollo and make them coins boo boo the real tea is they had walter on DRY SNITCHING so bravo probably sued and got they fat azz fired……. but BRAVO is owned by NBC and not CBS right but child CHEESE ms. andy don’t play that boo boo…. anyhoo yall can have Tigger he is going to be right AT HOME in the ATL (howudoin) and Steve needs to have SEVERAL SEATS before his next movie(all yall black bishes aint got no man because yall don’t know how to pop your pu**y like a man) don’t get picked up

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Hey Inop :waves:

WIP… Cute!!!

:offtopic:

Way off topic: But am I the last one to see this jig Trinidad James looking like Jerome from Martin’s younger but still ugly brother?!

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Miany
      Lexdiamo

whats up yall?

Keesha :waves:

• Miany

sassyshe says:

======================
      ^^^ Both of you are right.. @sassyshe Puff is certainly a business man. He’s good at getting paid and staying in the spotlight. @Naija I just dislike him overall so you could be right. I just like to call him out.

• Miany

sassyshe says:

======================

I meant Keesh :waves:

• WorkInProgress

………
      :yes:

• indsopblkwom

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I at a lost for words with this comment…I can’t…nope not this morning. :rofl: :dead:

——-
      :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

KEESH :waves:

• Miany

Hey Keesh, how you doin today?

• WorkInProgress

Thanks Trend. :Keesh: GM u know u wrong for that Gravi right? :rofl:

Nakeya_j says:

=====================
      nope…but I keep seeing posts about him on FB…never heard his music and probably don’t care to

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHOU06sZ2_c 69

I know I’m late to this post, but I do HATE it when changes like these are made. I do however understand. Frank Ski is an icon in the Atlanta community. It’s impossible to not associated him with V-103 and vice versa. All good things must come to an end though. :no:

• FuturedocDonte

FuturedocDonte says:

I rocked to Carl Thomas first album

——
      ———-
      He did it right when the Eddie Long scandal broke too :no:

Nakeya_j says:

=====================
      —-
      Believe it or not, it was my mom who brought him to my attention. (im not on FB) but I can’t deal and 2Chainz is as far as I can go with the retard rap (i do like him and hate him at the same time). This fool however..naw

Hey Keesh :waves:

FuturedocDonte says:

FuturedocDonte says:

I rocked to Carl Thomas first album

——
      ———-
      He did it right when the Eddie Long scandal broke too
      —–
      I’m guessing “Come on in the Room” is not one of Carl’s favorite hymns at the church…ok sorry

• WorkInProgress

:newpost: plot to Kidnap JBieber

• Apparition

——————————–
      Nope. Just saw dude video about two days ago. His gait in the requisite “shirtless thugs walk through the hood” shot defined my obliques. Put Tony Horton out of business.

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

WorkInProgress says:

Thanks Trend. :Keesh: GM u know u wrong for that Gravi right?

Right…. you know some people act like they dont no when they pootane smell rotten. They and will still pull them panties down for a nicca….while he act like he dont smell it!

• sassyshe

:waves: morning @keesh

@naija :cosign: music industry 101 no artist makes money until their 2 or 3rd cd when the honchos have recoup their investment, unless the artist writes and produces their own work

• lnp03

Correction:

I definitely DON’T want to hear Big Tigger in the afternoons when I get off of work.

• http://twitter.com/eastpointvet eastpointvet

i wish they didnt get rid of frank simply because i dont listen to the show but its popular enough to cary the number 1 ratings so i couldnt enjoy listen to sway in the morning as normal then ryan in the afternoons. now with ryan in the mornings it mess up my listening to say and i have nothing to listen to in the evenings to pass time at work. and if you dont live in atlanta v103 streams online and iphone and android have apps that pick up the station.

• free

eastpointvet says: i have nothing to listen to in the evenings to pass time at work

****************************

i listen to “too much truth” with derrick boazman on am 1380! lawd, it gets interesting. i switch to ryan on the boring days but i can’t see no damn tigger.