Paternity Talk Enraged NFL Player Jovan Belcher

Jovan Belcher and Kasandra Perkins

Police interviews conducted with Cheryl Shepherd, the mother of Kansas City linebacker Jovan Belcher, reveal that Belcher argued with his girlfriend, Kasandra Perkins, about their daughter’s paternity before shooting her multiple times then turning the gun on himself.

“The mother believed that there was an issue over whether [Belcher] was the father,” said a source told The NY Post. “She said he [believed he] wasn’t necessarily the father of the child.”

“The implication was that [paternity] was what the two of them were fighting about — that the baby might not have been his,” a source told The NY Post.

A NY Post reporter who reached out to Shepherd was told there would be “no comment” on the paternity issue.

Under the surviving-child benefit of the NFL’s collective-bargaining agreement, the couple’s surviving daughter Zoey could receive more than $1 million.

NFL players-union spokesman George Atallah did not respond to several calls or e-mails from the NY Post asking whether the baby’s paternity would be an issue in the payout.

According to The NY Post, Zoey stands to receive “$108,000 annually over the next four years, $48,000 in the fifth year and then $52,000 each year until she’s 18 — or 23, if she attends college.”

Belcher’s beneficiary will also receive up to $1.5 million in life insurance and other benefits from the NFL.

Belcher’s mom has temporary custody of the baby, but Perkins’ family brought Zoey to a Texas memorial for Perkins last week.

“We will raise Baby Zoey in the knowledge of the love from which she was born,” Perkins’ family said in a statement.

The statement added that the “loyal, honest and trusting” Perkins “was dedicated to starting her new family and beyond excited about being a mother to her sweet baby.”

Belcher was not mentioned at the service.

• Jovan Belcher Spent the Night With Another Woman Before Killing His Girlfriend
  • NFL Player, Jovan Belcher, Kills Girlfriend, Self
  • Jovan Belcher 911 Call Released
  • Jovan Belcher pledged not to be violent toward women years before he killed his girlfriend

186 Responses to “Paternity Talk Enraged NFL Player Jovan Belcher”

NaijaGal says:

so they’re really trying to tarnish the victim I see…shame on his mother if she said any of this

WUT IZ UR PROBLEM NOW says:

This is Pathetic!And EVEN IFFFFF this was the Case . . . Let me go back to what i was doing

69 says:

According to The NY Post, Zoey stands to receive “$108,000 annually over the next four years, $48,000 in the fifth year and then $52,000 each year until she’s 18 —or 23, if she attends college.”
      I :pray: the vultures don’t descend down on this childs funds and leave them exhausted. :no:

@69 oh trust it’s about to be a mess in family court

WUT IZ UR PROBLEM NOW says:

NOOOOWW its about to be a fight over who keeps the baby and the money… :coffee:

Diva says:

This is sad!!!! That’s all I got

Umm he kinda said thats my baby, shes gets everything I leave behind when he left her alive and killed her mama and hisself. :eek:

Bad Influence says:

whoa…somethings dnt need 2 be public knowledge..ur son was a coward hunny. accept that :coffee:

missmiami says:

I already figured it had something to do with the baby. That was the act of an enraged man

Torae says:

They’re still making excuses for this piece of sh*t? Had his victim been a white woman there would be no excuses…..

The baby’s paternity. :eyeroll: GTFOH.

Diva says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Exactly…. have a _/ MOM!

@69, we are >>>>>HERE<<<<<<.

FOH. Didn't look like he was questioning the paternity of the baby in the pics, so why bring this chit up now????

____________________________________________

:eek: …but … :thinking: .. huh?

MzTisch says:

^^^^^^^^^
      Yeah, I read that somewhere as well. Said something to the fact…like “Take care of my little girl”.

Afta Noon!

Gigi26 says:

If he questioned if the kid was his he def had the money to pay for a damn paternity test…

They asked her a question, and she answered. What’s the problem exactly :shrugs:

bubblicious says:

Not in the mood for this either. Bye.

tintin1979 says:

that baby is his twin, there’s no denying that it’s his child.

__________________________

:cosign:

Gigi26 says:

They asked her a question, and she answered. What’s the problem exactly
      ================
      who asked whom a question?

I give up . .

Tischhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :waves:

MzTisch says:

Wonder how many people NOW want to be guardians now that little momma has a little financial nest happening?

Phuk outta here. :pray:
      May all those will ill intentions and ill will paths be thwarted away from this baby and her future. It will be hard enough!

mzwhang90210 says:

WUT IZ UR PROBLEM NOW says:

NOOOOWW its about to be a fight over who keeps the baby and the money…
      _________________________
      ‘Zackly!

_______________________________________________________

So he came back in the morning and the first thing outta his mouf was that aint my baby???

Yeah. GUILTY.

Hypothetical Question:
      So if they by chance swab Zoeys Mouth and the tests come back as NOT Belcher’s (which to me she looks just like that man) She gets NO Money?

will His Mother still Take care of her?

I give up . .

Youve done some much for blog relations today. Have a drink!

I surely turned her font back black. Cant wait till she shows. :yahoo:

Gone head and get your Malaysia style peace-healing on :fistbump: @LuVn

@ Luv…..Depending on where they live, if he signed that birth certificate and she isn’t his, he may as well have given birth to her himself because the courts say she’s his.

free says:

if he signed the BC, it should be a done deal in this case.

and as for belcher, if this is true, n*gga please!

~ ~ ~
      This is so heartbreaking SMH

The dyck prolly accused the baby’s mom of some bullchit (the baby’s paternity) due to his guilty azz conscience. Bish azz was out with another chick the night before the baby’s mom supposedly came home late from a concert. Either way, he’s still a spineless coward azz punk.

luVn_liFe… says:

Hypothetical Question:

will His Mother still Take care of her
      =================
      depends on which jurisdiction they go back…in TX, if you sign the certificate you are the father…period

will His Mother still Take care of her?

_____________________________________

She raised a fine young man… im sure she’s a dearie :tea:

MzTisch says:

BAD!!! :wink:

free says:

YOUR NAME HERE! says: they are requesting medical examiners from surrounding cities in CT because they don’t have enough in Newtown. Jesus!

**************************

when i heard, i hoped for no kids. i really, really hoped. a 20 year old. what is in these young folks’ mind? why so murderous at that young age?

Nakeya_j says:

If the police asked the mom a question during the interview and that is the answer she gave and the press ran with it, that’s not her fault. However, the mom needs to understand that, the fact the he did that over some Maury sounding ish, was a bish move and I hope she does not think he was right in his actions.

I’m sorry but I am in shock at this elementary school shooting all I can think about is my baby :crying: I just saw 18 children are dead on yahoo

missmiami says:

Some insurance policies don’t cover suicide. At least they are getting something.

**************************

And why kill those innocent babies???? :sad:

More than two dozen people, mostly elementary school children, were shot and killed at a Newtown, Conn., elementary school this morning, federal and state sources tell ABC News.

The massacre involved two gunmen at a Connecticut school this morning, prompting the town of Newtown to lock down all of its schools and draw SWAT teams to the school, authorities said today.

State Police confirm that one shooter is dead. A second gunman is apparently at large. Car-to-car searches are underway.

It’s unclear how many people have been shot, but 25 people, mostly children are dead, multiple federal and state sources tell ABC News. That number could rise, officials said.

It is the worst shooting in a U.S. elementary school in recent memory.

The shooting comes just three days after masked gunman Jacob Roberts opened fire in a busy Portland, Ore., mall killing two before turning the gun on himself.

Today’s shooting occurred at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, about 12 miles east of Danbury.

Watch State Police News Conference Live at 1 p.m. at ABCNews.com

State Police received the first 911 call at 9:41a.m. and immediately began sending emergency units from the western part of the state. Initial 911 calls stated that multiple students were trapped in a classroom, possibly with a gunman, according to a Connecticut State Police source.

A photo from the scene shows a line of distressed children being led out of the school.

LIVE UPDATES: Newtown, Conn., School Shooting

While some students have been reunited with their parents on the school’s perimeter, one group of students remains unaccounted for, according to a source with a child in the school.

The school is kindergarten through fourth grade.

CLICK HERE for more photos from the scene.

Three patients have been taken to Danbury Hospital, which is also on lockdown, according to the hospital’s Facebook page.

“Out of abundance of caution and not because of any direct threat Danbury Hospital is under lockdown,” the statement said. “This allows us simply to focus on the important work at hand.”

Newtown Public School District secretary of superintendent Kathy June said in a statement that the district’s school were locked down because of the report of a shooting. “The district is taking preventive measures by putting all schools in lockdown until we ensure the safety of all students and staff.”

State police sent SWAT team units to Newtown.

All public and private schools in the town are on lockdown.

“We have increased our police presence at all Danbury Public Schools due to the events in Newtown. Pray for the victims,” Newtown Mayor Boughton tweeted.

State emergency management officials said ambulances and other units were also en route and staging near the school.

A message on the school district website says that all afternoon kindergarten is cancelled today and there will be no mid-day bus runs.

:no:

OTB . .
      Looking for one thang and done uncovered sumptihn I wasnt even looking for
      :smack: wipes the sweat from my FoHead

@DIMPZ . .Thats what I thought too

Damn this just made my day ugh :no: :sad:

free says:

Nakeya_j says: However, the mom needs to understand that, the fact the he did that over some Maury sounding ish, was a bish move and I hope she does not think he was right in his actions.

*************************

he’s a grown azz man. his mama ain’t responsible for his bullshyt thoughts. apparently, he was kinda upstanding until this happened. this just sounds like some internal relationship foolishness that has been made public because he took it to the ultimate level. i suppose this paternity shyt goes on in nfl households throughout the league.

Parents: I did some foul chit today..or at least Im side-eyeing myself..kinda..

Am I wrong for refusing to give a 10th grader a ride to school…after she willfully took her time to get dressed…refused a ride, and then when I asked her why she refused the ride she said “I wasnt ready yet..” I said, “what did you have left..”

Her: Nonchalantly… “my hair”…
      Me: :blink: That ponytail?
      Her: Yeah..
      Me: Oh. Well you gonna need to find a ride. :bye:

Some insurance policies don’t cover suicide.
      ~ ~ ~ ~
      Its from his CBA,Pension and the KChiefs

******************

supposedly, it is one class of students. he must have just opened up on them.

Kindergarten my daughter is in Kindergarten :crying: this world can be so damn evil :no:

Keesh says:

This is sad…Its going to be WAR over that baby and that money she stand to receive from the death of her parents. Sorry but that baby look just like that damn boy…the devil is a liar!!

Im so shocked over this shooting yall. I have been feeling bad since hearing about it this morning..Thas why I really could roast the slow girl (MG)

KayCeiSoul says:

Some (not all) but SOME of these Mammy’s ain’t chit.
      That wasn’t even cool to put that out there. She could have taken that to the grave, that is assuming she didn’t make it up herself to get the heat off her son. :rolleyes:

OTB . . .
      Yes and NO
      I get were ur coming from,She thinks its bout her and on her time.
      But did she miss school?

NaijaGal says:

Lesseon taught: other people’s time are just as valuable as yours…bet it won’t happen again :)

Gigi26 says:

who asked whom a question?
      ————————–

Whoever asked his mother about the situation at hand…I’m pretty sure she didn’t come out and just say this. That would be a really stupid thing to do. I will just assume her saying this was in response to a question she was asked.

Damn this story up top :sad: where is this shooting story :sad:

apparently, he was kinda upstanding until this happened.

______________________________

He has a violent, acting out type of history.

She thinks its bout her and on her time. <— :yes:

But did she miss school? <– :yes: :(

Betamax82 says:

I really just don’t understand some people in this world just pure evil

Gigi26 says:

who asked whom a question?
      ————————–

**********************

it says police interviews. i’m sure she’s already devastated that her son his a POS for killing this girl but she needs to tell the truth about what motivated him to do this. she owes it to this girl’s family. paternity questions at least make more sense to me than going to a trey songz concert.

Keesh says:

Parents: I did some foul chit today..or at least Im side-eyeing myself..kinda..

Her: Nonchalantly… “my hair”…
      Me: That ponytail?
      Her: Yeah..
      Me: Oh. Well you gonna need to find a ride.

No you are not OTB, I dont know whats wrong with some of these damn teen. My son acts the same ungrateful way!!! Like you just suppose to be at they damn beck and call…I finna start teaching mine bout hard times in 5,4,3,2,1….I swear my neices looked at me and giggled because I told them to catch the City bus for a ride to the mall… “we dont ride no buses” were their exact words…

Bad Influence says:

Nope @ OTB..i tell my son all the time being ur parent doesnt give u the right to take advantage of me under the guise of “oh she’ll do it cause shes my mom.” sometimes they need to be learnt nigglets…hmph

Apparition says:

Hurry up and wait huh.

OTB . .
      That would be my issue missing school :nono:
      However schools missed.she needs some type of consequences for missing her ride and missing school.

free says:

OutsidetheBox says: He has a violent, acting out type of history.

********************************

but this though, smh -> Belcher, who was a strong student in high school and college, graduated from Maine with a degree in child development and family relations

Naija !!!! Thats what Im talking about! And I was a little more pressed about it because I took her to school yesterday.

Normally I would take her. She’d have to hear me talk chit but I fukk around for about 3 hrs after the kids leave so no biggie but today, I had to be here early.

That heffa prolly :popcorn: , :pc: and watching that ‘spensive ass cable. :eyeroll:

Gigi26 says:

it says police interviews.
      ——-

And that’s exactly what I thought as well. His mother would not just come out and say that shyt without being asked.

No one can point the finger at his mom cuz she didn’t kill anyone. She called the cops. What more ppl want her to do?! Kill herself cuz of the deeds of her screwed up kid? Come on. I don’t think she’s trying to get the heat off her kid, she’s giving insight to what prompted her kid to go off, whether logical or not. I’m pretty sure she’s beating herself up mentally every single day. :shrug:

missmiami says:

Got darn DEVIL :mad: say what ya want I do the devil and his workers roam the earth. **paging redeemed777**

KayCeiSoul says:

OTB, you were NOT wrong. I’da told her to ask that ponytail to drop her off, and when she realized the chit was impossible, she’da learnt that day about how to whip it back and forth on the way to school.

Free :no: IKR! He was even like an advocate against DV. :(

Lawd Save Us,Im looking at a few Pics from CT. SMH this poor lady is distraught I can feel her pain :pray: Lord gives these people strength that have lost ther children from this senseless act.
      They Will NEVER Be whole again,EVER :no:

GAGIRL87 says:

@Jenie my mom is gone to sign my baby out of school she said so somebody might wanna do a copy cat crime :no: this is so sad I’m watching it now innocent kids and its so close to the holidays. My heart and prayers go out to the families. There are parents that are still waiting on phone calls to see if their child is alive or dead my prayers and my sympathy is all I have!!!!

Keesh says:

This is so sad…I have two in elementary school right now and Lawd…I wouldnt be able to deal with the thought..What thoughtless azzholes opened fire on a room full of babies!!!!

That heffa prolly , and watching that ‘spensive ass cable.
      ~ ~ ~ ~
      Tis why i say she needs conseQuences, shes like two tears in a bucket F#C# it!

coco creamy says:

:offtopic: elementary school shooting 27 killed in conneticut :wtf: my heart is not good i am watching these kids and crying for real this is sad

!!!!! Whas wrong with them!!??! My daughters said the same thang when I told them I was gonna teach them to ride the city bus.

They already fukked up with my mama (the only person who’ll give them rides) cause they turned they nose up at her Honda Accord!!! Bish you ride the big yella bus! Get cho life!

GaGaGirl hey Hunee :hug:
      Thats a good point on ur mom,them deranged fools try and mimic that stuff,Never Fails.

Sam says:

^^^
      THIS WOULD KILL ME the waiting to know if your child is dead :no: Why would two people do such a thing to small kids to anyone for that matter, school, shopping malls, movie theaters :no:

oh OTB dnt see my font yo? :shank:

free says:

GAGIRL87 says: There are parents that are still waiting on phone calls to see if their child is alive or dead my prayers and my sympathy is all I have!!!!

**********************

i’m just hoping that there will not be more deaths overnight from wounds.

Buttercup says:

:pray: for all the families effected in the CT school shooting.

Diva says:

@OTB, I would have done the same thing!!!! I bet next time she’ll be ready in time.

GA! :hug:

she needs some type of consequences for missing her ride and missing school.
      ___________________________________________

She balling out now but I got her. :huh: Its the weekend too. You might as well send a kid in my house up the river if you make them do the weeknd dish duty. *rubs hand together*

Fri-Sun dinner and no pc. What chall thank? She dont talk on the phone and she a hermit.

SEE My son used to be the same way bout the city bus *slaps Knee* Who rides the bus all over Bro county from Deerfield to Pem.Pines :tea:
      Hmmmph Im NOt Bout to be schlepping ur Cool behind NO Where
      That negro get up at 6 gets to the bus stop By 6:45Am to get to school. Not me!
      He knows I get :twisted: Quick bout being bothered with a ride :nono:

@ Shaun… :thumbsup: You know I have to deal with NikkiTooMuch. She’s one that has to learn the hard way for sure. :yes:

twerkthat says:

elementary school shooting 27 killed in conneticut my heart is not good i am watching these kids and crying for real this is sad

My heart is heavy :cry:

:lol: I saw it! @hissy She gone be learnt today. Imma get a flic of her terrorist face when I lay down the gauntlet :lol:

Sam says:

==================
      the world is full of assholes who want to go out in a blaze of glory…they live to die in infamy

coco creamy says:

man u just never know.. I will not bring any more kids in this wicked world :no: and continue to pray for mine and she grown. im sick these are dam babies this sick bastard wake his ass up so we can give a proper punishment :crying:

Diva says:

Sam says:

^^^
      THIS WOULD KILL ME the waiting to know if your child is dead Why would two people do such a thing to small kids to anyone for that matter, school, shopping malls, movie theaters

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      This hurts my heart to the core! I would be a basket case right about now. I :pray: for the traumatized children, their families and the deceased children and their families! I just can’t with this……

Sam says:

OTB sometimes kids havin a day out of school is not a punishment for them :no: she probably is at home chillin and watchin tv. Dependin on what time she has to leave out and what time you take her I would get her up early. Like if she has to be at school at 7 i would wake her up at like 4:30 every morning for like a week. I know thats still an inconvenience (sp) but these kids :no:

OTB . .
      :thumbsup:
      Certainly Needs consequences,You at work she should be in school.But she Lamping hard.

Keesh says:

She balling out now but I got her. Its the weekend too. You might as well send a kid in my house up the river if you make them do the weeknd dish duty. *rubs hand together*

:hahaha: What?

_________________________________________________

:rofl: :rofl: Kay!!! It was a regular ol’slicked up ponytail too. No oomph in it at all! And I had said to her, “gma is leaving..better catch that ride to the bus stop.” That was her cue to grab the brush, gel, and run!

Plus a man has stabbed and wounded 80 ppl in China and 22 of them were children. Avery is at school but Lea stayed at home and I have called that school to talk to my baby, the principal doesn’t want to disrupt the kids because they are having a dance but I can’t wait to get my baby home.

twerkthat says:

My heart is heavy
      ________________________

Girl your :tea: This has really spoiled my afternoon
      and Sandy has not put up a post about :mad:

Diva says:

luVn_liFe… says:

OTB . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Call home and have her do chores that have to be done by the time you get home. That’ll fix her up real good. :thumbsup:

Sam says:

They may as well cancel out the rest of the school year for these kids they will be traumatized for sure about school and scared to go. they so young :no:

My heart is so heavy right now for the CT school shooting victims. I can’t imagine what the parents are going through. SR, can we get a :brokenheart: emoticon????

NaijaGal says:

OTB – how about you and the others eat a great meal and she get a bologna sandwich??? the entire weekend

they live to die in infamy

___________________________

So sad how true that is. :(

goat76 says:

Should went to school ready or not.

I don’t have kids, but that’s what I would’ve done.

One night I fell asleep with some gum in my mouth. I was already warned.
      Woke up the next morning for church with gum all over my head. They cut the gum out which left plugs in my Afro. Oh it wasn’t no missing church, I sat on the front row with my hand trying to cover as much damage as possible.

Moral of the story: Ready or not, you’re still going!

Sam says:

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

^^^^
      OH NO what kind of evil hell is happenin!!!!!

GAGIRL87 says:

GaGaGirl hey Hunee

@ luVn_liFe I know right!!!

@ his :hug:

@OTB, I’d make her azz do everybody’s chores over the weekend. :yes:

Killing our babies Jesus :sad:

Its kind of like the Al Qaeda operatives. Being a “martyr” is an ultimate goal for them..happy to die for their cause and go get their virgins.

These Americans seem hell bent on making sure somebody “pays” for whatever happ’d to them. Imagine if we all made ppl “pay”. :(

My son be happy to say Ma I renewed my Bus pass.
      Me: Awesome!
      Him :trophy:
      He can go anywhere his heart desire with out waiting or asking for any ride

coco creamy says:

I got to lay down…. this is happening to often atleast every 3-6 months where some one just goes in public places and start killing people. I pray for my child and all yall roses kids as well.. i have a friend up there and her neice attend that school they are just waiting :crying1:

Where is the post on the school shooting :cuss: :mad:

Sam says:

Goat
      that’s what my parents would have done :rofl: at school/church lookin like a hot a$$ mess momma and daddy aint give a fck they sangin and smilin good ole days

GAGIRL87 says:

@ free I hope there will be no more casualties…

KyCakes says:

:rofl: @OTB crackin the whip…

My Son tried to talk out the side of his neck and when I rose up to slap the dog piss outta him, he was like “I’m just kiddin, Mom”

I told him jokes will get you skint alive ’round these parts…. :yes:

________________________
      I like this! I get up an hour before everybody (wake and bake)…looks like imma have some company next week. Its a short week for xmas holidays but Mon tues and wed she up with the roosters!

:blink: LMAO thats good Naija

@GOAT . . . :lol: Yes Lawd,real Ol Skool there

Sam says:

Im off to lunch this and school shooting done kilt my MG high I was on :wails:

NaijaGal says:

@JENIE – why do we need a post on the shooting…the only established info is that 18 kids are dead, 9 adults including one of the shooters…I’m already messed up reading it in people’s fonts, why do we need a post

i have a friend up there and her neice attend that school they are just waiting
      ~ ~ ~ ~
      Oh lord NO!

:rofl: :rofl: @Goat’s ppl lmaoooooooo

Sam says:

^^^^^
      Make it an inconveience(sp imma get right one day) for her too. If I got to suffa YEW gon suffa TEW!!!! :rofl:

ALL THIS BAD NEWS… :no:

too much :pray:

I need for my children to spend the night with me tonight. I need to be with all of my babies.

She HATE baloney too :hahaha: but yall know we got some cause Ma’am LOVE processed meats :rofl:

coco creamy says:

oh no.. :hug: i hope ur friends neice is okay :pray:

I cant with the kids. Thats the kind of thing I have to go home and turn on my media and pray about it. I cant font on it today. Just cant.

RIP babies.

GAGIRL87 says:

________________________

:sad: Just ugh I am going to smoke, cause I am shaking right now. Dear God !

goat76 says:

All this bad news and death around the corner type ****, I think I’ll spend the rest of my day at work watching The Family Hustle.

@NikkeMinxx says:

:offtopic: :hailnaw:

Check it out…Ben Gordon’s fiancee, and Tyrus Thomas’ wife got into it. Tyrus’ wife got her face jacked up — Investigators say the three women fought and tried to steal a Southwest Charlotte woman’s cell phone and purse in the parking lot of Label at NC Music Factory after a party hosted by NBA star Chris Paul and Kaya Jones of the Pussycat Dolls. It’s all a bit confusing, I know. To see the Video continue reading.-TO

Video, mugshots, struggle edges… alladat…. No at as bad as the Morning Bubble Guts but still….

Diva says:

goat76 says:

Should went to school ready or not.

I don’t have kids, but that’s what I would’ve done.

One night I fell asleep with some gum in my mouth. I was already warned.

Moral of the story: Ready or not, you’re still going!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      That’s the way my Mom was with me. You didn’t have a choice. You go to church or school tore up if you weren’t ready in time.

NaijaGal says:

Like this damn post is any damn better :rolleyes: I would like to keep from switching from site to site GTFOH !

Nakeya_j says:

luVn_liFe… says:

i have a friend up there and her neice attend that school they are just waiting
      ——-
      Praying for that family. That breaks my heart.

Diva says:

:offtopic: My boss needs to hurry his azz up with my food. My stomach is touching my back. hungry as hell

NIkkeNiKKe
      I read about that!!! wut woulkd posses those Squirrels to do that?? Was the Gal a jumpoff??

free says:

GAGIRL87 says: @ Sam I know the waiting would kill me my doc would have to prescribe me something strong they say a whole class full of kindergartens are dead

*********************

can you imagine the coroners/MEs who will have to go in there and inspect/retrieve the bodies.

now it’s being reported that the shooter shot one of HIS parents before going to the school and shooting the kids and maybe his own child.

goat76 says:

@Sam…. You know what to say!!

Happy Birthday O.G. Ma’Dukes(MommaGoat)!!

FuturedocDonte says:

My brother just told me my mom called him to ask if he thought i would like the Lugz boots she got me for Christmas :huh: Mama I though u knew me better than this :crying:

Keesh says:

You better say that shiat again Diva…..baby my moma wasnt no JOKE…SHe would say get out my house NOW!

:shock:

Lord this is getting worse with very new detail

I’m out before I get banned!! Say a special prayer for all the families affected :peace:

NaijaGal says:

@JENIE – pump your brakes…take your ass to another site to read about the sad chit then…miss me with the unnecessary disrespect

So dude had an altercation with the principal about the child and this is how he takes revenge?

@Future, not Lugz :rofl:

goat76 says:

@DIVA….I didn’t know what a choice or option was until I was 19 when she told me I can get tha fcuk out.

*********************

:blink: :wtf:

Diva says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      shid my mama would start unplugging curling irons and turning off the lights on yo azz!!! And yo azz didn’t leave outta that house without making up that bed either :rofl:

West Coast Chick says:

hey Sandra- have you heard about the Connecticut school shooting that killed 18 kids?

jeniefrumdabloc says:

NaijaGal says:

Like this damn post is any damn better I would like to keep from switching from site to site GTFOH !

what in the? :blink:

@NikkeMinxx says:

:happybirthday: MommaGoat *slides her a panty droppa*

Bacardi Limon
      Cranberry juice
      Sprite
      Lemon squeeze

Lugz boots she got me for Christmas
      __________________________________

Just fugging :dead:

FuturedocDonte says:

My brother just told me my mom called him to ask if he thought i would like the Lugz boots she got me for Christmas Mama I though u knew me better than this

THis is so sad Donte…Im gonna play you something to help you out :violin:

FuturedocDonte says:

:dead: Do they even still make Lugz???????????

pump your brakes

@NikkeMinxx says:

Lugz? :rofl: Yo’ momma hates you..

Gigi26 says:

Uhh :blink:

@NikkeMinxx says:

WestSSIIIDDDEEEE!

~ ~ ~ ~
      :tea:
      These are the RULES IN MY Home w/My 18yr old Now.Im letting him make it a little here and there cause wer trying the College thang again in the summer . .
      But yeeah U dont like U cant hang out with ur DeGenerate Friends till 5am,Get out and go live with em!

ummm Bad…that damn gravi though :no:

free says:

YOUR NAME HERE! says: Emotions are on high this afternoon so you guys just need to chill and step away from the computer for a minute.

**********************

yes pleeze.

MsChocoTe says:

I do not believe the fight was over the baby. He came home in the wee hours of the morning. That fight was about where was he all night. I think the baby should be with her family. And her family should sue his estate for the lost of their child.

Diva says:

goat76 says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Thank God for our Old School Mama’s though. I packed my car up at 16 with my belongings to leave and go stay with my daddy and was trying to tell my mama bye and she said since you wanna be grown and slammed the door in my face. I held back that tear and went on to Daddy’s for about a week and begged mama to take me back. She did and grounded me for 2 weeks. I had a car that I couldn’t drive for two weeks. She dropped a bish off at school in front of errbody that knew I drove. :rofl:

:casket: HIS!!!!!! omggggggggg lolololololmaoooo

Apparition says:

Killed one of his parents.

Fvcked up. I was up at no thirty a couple days ago and caught this movie called “We need to talk about Kevin”. :sad:

goat76 says:

@NikkeMinxx says:

:happybirthday: MommaGoat *slides her a panty droppa*

Bacardi Limon
      Cranberry juice
      Sprite
      Lemon squeeze
      —————————–
      Thanks Babe….While you’re at it. Make me a Bob Marley to go along with this otha Bob Marley :blunt:

ummm Bad…that damn gravi though
      ================
      wing, wing wing…herrroooooooooooooooo :rofl:

Keesh says:

Upredictable gravi when Donte open his present on christmas

Diva says:

@NikkeMinxx says:

Lugz? Yo’ momma hates you..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :wave: hey Nikki….Lugz, shid I read Uggs! :hahaha:

free says:

Apparition says: Fvcked up. I was up at no thirty a couple days ago and caught this movie called “We need to talk about Kevin”.

*************************

somebody else mentioned this on my FB. i might have to check it out but heard it’s OFF.THE.CHAIN.

LadieLeo says:

The mother’s family needs to take that baby. Clearly the momma gonna try to make out like her son was doing his best and her mom was some sort of harlot that did her dad wrong. I guess it’s easier for her to say that then say yeah my son wasn’t ish…….

Someone was on hre talking bout that movie a FEW weeks ago,As Was SANDRA :think:

free says:

MsChocoTe says: I do not believe the fight was over the baby. He came home in the wee hours of the morning. That fight was about where was he all night.

****************************

they were probably going back and forth with low blows.

:newpost: CT.Shooting

MsChocoTe says:

:rolleyes:

lisaROSE says:

my prayers to the parents of these children!!!

@LuVn, what i do? :lol:

Lmaooooooo @ wing wing wing herro :hahaha:

@Keesh, leave my cornish hen alone…him sexy.. :lol:

@NikkeMinxx says:

Bob Marley huh? :thinking: … oh yeah…

Creme de Menthe
      Banana Liquer or schnapps
      151
      Grenadine

puff, puff, pass….

Nakeya_j says:

MsChocoTe says:

—–
      The baby should have time with both families. Just because he shot her, does not mean the family does not love the kid.

HIS . .
      That Damn ChixenWang Pose *BeyStankFace*

Lady_L says:

San says:

Fck outta here. Child look JUST like him!

Daisy says:

My mother would have had my baby (if I had one) before night fall. His mother can see the baby and be involved but my mama would have taken physical custody of my baby ASAP as she should have. Her parents will end up with custody too as they should regardless if the baby recvd the trust fund or not that is their murderded daughters child.

I do not believe this custody case and I thought it said “sources” I never believe those w/o a name. So until I hear the mother say thats what the fight was over I am not buying it :coffee:

ShazzJ says:

I hate to say this but I heard about this through a friend of his on Wednesday and was waiting for this story to break>>>>Sandra did it again *claps**
      By the way he went to the stadium to talk to the supposed Father of the child but the coaches wouldn’t let him through (the father is believed to be another Chief’s player) we will see how this unfolds!)