Celebrity Twitpics: Monica Brown, Tameka Harris, Savannah Brinson, Young Jeezy, Usher

Monica and Romelo

Today is Monica Brown’s son, Romelo Montez Hill’s 5th birthday. Mo’ is so proud of her ‘lil man! Romelo attends the same school as Tiny and T.I.’s precocious son, Major. I bet they are a handful for the teachers.

Tameka Tiny Harris

Savannah Brinson

This is how Savannah Brinson keeps her man’s eye from wandering too far. keep it tight, ladies.

Usher Raymond abs

Usher is back in the gym keeping his abs in fine shape for his new lady. I broke the scoop yesterday about Usher’s new mother figure. I still don’t know her name, but when I find out I’ll let you know.

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West

You can tell how much class a man has by the way he treats women. A real man always assists a lady — even if that lady is Kim Kardashian.

50 Cent and Young Jeezy

Rappers 50 Cent, left, and Young Jeezy are cool like that.

• Celebrity TwitPics: Tiny Harris, Dwyane Wade, Tamera Mowry, Adrienne Bosh
  • Celebrity Twitpics: Monica Brown, T.I., Chris Brown, Adrienne Bosh
  • Celebrity Twitpics: Monica and Shannon Brown, T.I., Bu Thiam
  • Twitpics: Rick Ross, Allen Iverson, Swizz Beatz, Carmelo Anthony, Dominique Wilkins, Tyga
  • Photos: Twitter.com, Instagram.com

• Breezy

I :heart: Monica.. so pretty and cool

• Betamax82

Everyone looks nice s/n

I can’t decide if I want :chickenhead: or :pigsfly: for dinner sigh such a daunting task

• luVn_liFe…

This is how Tameka “Tiny” Harris keeps her man T.I.’s eyes from wandering. How you got him is how you keep him. <– NOT Really Sure te meaing of that . .
      Buttrum . . .
      You Go SRB!! :thumbsup:

• Ididntreallymeanit

I thought you couldn’t keep a mans eyes from wandering, because all men cheat right

• KyCakes

I wish someone would pin a $50 to my shirt on my Born Day :sad:

• Kinky4Agirl

He is so cute. He looks so innocent.. oh if only they could stay that way.

• heavn_sent

Long hair is not for everyone..For some it can take you from BEAUTIFUL to pretty. Feel free to add on.

WOMEN THAT LOOK BETTER WTH SHORT HAIR:

1)Monica
      2)Halle
      3)Khandi
      4)Fantasia
      5)Megan Goode

• Betamax82

So T.I. eyes don’t wander at all but Lebrons wanders a little huh :think:

• Kinky4Agirl

Tameka used to be so pretty before she pumped her lips with lord knows what.

• VDot

This is how Tameka “Tiny” Harris keeps her man T.I.’s eyes from wandering.

:eyeroll:

Auntie, we want the REAL scoop on Mo and hubby! Were his eyes really wandering?

I mean we already know all the other ladie’s men have a wandering eye (no Bob Whitfield – :shock: ), despite what you mentioned.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gT5U4JOjK8 JMO

*walks up to fiddy with a safety pin and pops his vest*

• Str8tUpMenace

Don’t do it Kinky, don’t do it :nono:

• NaijaGal

============================
      :tea:

• Just Looking Don’t Ask Me NOTHING

Tameka used to be so pretty before she pumped her lips with lord knows what.

________
      Example 54. Things to get you :ban: Ms. Tiny is a friend of the Family Orientated Blog :kona:

• jealousCNenvy

JEEZY IS MY MAN….THAT IS ALL!!
      HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROMELO WITH YOUR HANDSOME SELF….

• Pickachu Tran

This is how Tameka “Tiny” Harris keeps her man T.I.’s eyes from wandering
      _____________________________________

mhmmmm :coffee:

• Miss Mainey

heavn_sent says:

Rihanna
      Nia Long

:yes:

• Shay_OH

Just Looking Don’t Ask Me NOTHING says:

Tameka used to be so pretty before she pumped her lips with lord knows what.

:warning:

• Nakeya_j

Very nice. …. :kona:

• Gigi26

Cute school party..

Umm get it Ms Vannah! :yes: Get it right..get it right, get it tight! :lol:

I have nothing else :tea:

• ysoserious

I feel like I’m being tested.

• Shay_OH

JMO says:

*walks up to fiddy with a safety pin and pops his vest*

*********

*grabs another pin & joins JMO*

• Pickachu Tran

Just Looking Don’t Ask Me NOTHING says:

Tameka used to be so pretty before she pumped her lips with lord knows what.
      ***********************
      :warning: you dont wanna get :banned:

• twerkthat

JMO says:

*walks up to fiddy with a safety pin and pops his vest*

So that vest is still a fashion statement huh :shrug: oh my where have i been

• Shay_OH

ysoserious says:

I feel like I’m being tested.

******************

Get behind her Satan!!!! :pray:

• Pickachu Tran

ysoserious says:

I feel like I’m being tested
      ___________________________

dont we all :rofl:

• Gigi26

I see Monica rocking that Pam Oliver hair hat special :no:

• Str8tUpMenace

@Ysooooooooooo, don’t do it, please don’t do it :nono:

• Gigi26

Soo I just seen the line up for Essence..can’t pay me enough to go this year…that roach is performing :no: A roach and a goat on the stage i’ll pass…

Too bad..really wanted to see New Orleans. Maybe i’ll go for Mardi Gras :tea:

• Pickachu Tran

Gigi26 says:

I see Monica rocking that Pam Oliver hair hat special
      ______________________________

• JustB

I say Tiny is beautiful

• ysoserious

@JUSTB

Compared to your Gravi or just in general?

• Betamax82

Brandy roach so who is the goat

• KyCakes

ysoserious says:

I feel like I’m being tested.
      ———————————————————————
      :nono: Don’t fall for the banana in the tailpipe….

• NaijaGal

:rollseyes:

• BoogieNites

How you got him is how you keep him.
      ************************************
      OBJECTION!!!! RELEVANCE????
      :shrug:

• NaijaGal

if Brandy is performing then Essence may see me this year :love:

• Pickachu Tran

People Mistake Tiny for Beyonce all the time. that chick is gorgeous

:thumbsup:

• ReadingIsFundamental

Monica: I’ve learned not to say anything bad about a woman’s husband when I know damn well the information being stated won’t make her leave his CHEATING AND LYING ASS.

Tiny: She gets cuter and sexier every post lately. I am loving the hair with soft curls.

Savannah: Keep up with the groupies girl! When do ya’ll plan on dusting that ring off?

Usher: no

Kimye: It is nice when a man opens the door every once in awhile

Jeezy!: watch out; 50 don’t keep his n*ggas around too long. you are looking for a bad break up.

• goat76

I hate that sagging sh1t. Man up and pull up!!

• NaijaGal

How you got him is how you keep him.
      ===========================
      I love how nobody ever addresses this chit with these nigguhs that go from gems to bums

• twerkthat

ysoserious says:

@JUSTB

Compared to your Gravi or just in general?

:wail: owww you in trouble you know betta than that :hahaha:

• Kinky4Agirl

My goodness.. How was I supposed to know that Tiny is a friend of the family? Ya’ll are too uptight. Sandra runs a highly respectable and democratic blog… she would not ban someone for exercising their 1st amendment rights would she? You all need to give Sandra a little more credit in my opinion.

• Crickett

I hope the rumors are not true about Monica’s husband. Monica has two boys that I know he loves but they are not his seed, he is a young man he needs to have an hier. -She might need to give him a beautiful baby of his own. IJS

• Gigi26

The goat is a FOB..lets just say HOLLLLAAAAAAHHH

• JustB

@Yso… in general :yes:

• JustB

I can find beauty in anyone, except maybe that bish in my gravi.

• Gigi26

:yes: you better :preach:

• ysoserious

@KINKY

You really know NOTHING about how this blog operates. Good luck.

• Sam

:rofl: Kinky….

• ysoserious

@JUSTB

That’s sweet.

• Nakeya_j

You really know NOTHING about how this blog operates. Good luck.

——
      :ghost:

• twerkthat

ReadingIsFundamental says:

:cosign: If this aint the truf i don’t know what is….this is truer than true

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gAkUh5pyfI Bedazzled His Razzle

Yall should go on my twitter page and watch that video of sweet brown singing… :tea:

@Brazell_Dazzle is the name THE Nimble one is the game…

• NaijaGal

Kinky4Agirl says:

My goodness.. How was I supposed to know that Tiny is a friend of the family?
      ===================
      because that was one of the answers given for your FAQ’s ma’am…but I see what you’re doing

• Pickachu Tran

Kinky4Agirl says:

*************************

mhmmmmmm :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xki4ZPzUg @NikkeMinxx

AuntSan… I think somebody deleted your post sayin :hailnaw: Shannon aint smashed that thick ashe girl… oh yeah and somebody also deleted the post where you tell us that Mo is the best mom/wife ever because she flies her kids back and forth to school each morning (on one coast) while supporting her husband (who plays on another)..

Point the :hater: out so I can tell them you don’t play that!

• Shay_OH

:tea:

I think I’ll step back out for a few.

:pigsfly:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gAkUh5pyfI Bedazzled His Razzle

Kinky4Agirl says:

———–
      Did you lurk for real or was you just saying that? Im asking a serious question… :no:

• http://youtu.be/kOvV3pRo8JA Ace

@Kinky

you serious?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xki4ZPzUg @NikkeMinxx

Tiny looks cute….

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers

:shotsfired: FOR ALL :cuss:

• ysoserious

Hope I just missed Kinky’s sarcasm. That’s been known to happen.

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

WHAT HAPPENED TO SAVANNAH’S LEG, I NOTICED IT BEFORE AND ASKED BUT NOBODY ANSWERED

• BoogieNites

Kinky4Agirl says:

*************************
      so cute, she is.

Kinky4Agirl says:

I CALL BULLSHATT. WHO ARE YOU? :waiting:

• NaijaGal

@INTENSE – I believe that’s a tattoo

• JustB

Kinky was just playing ya’ll she know what’s up

• BoogieNites

but I see what you’re doing
      ***************************

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gT5U4JOjK8 JMO

ysoserious says:

Hope I just missed Kinky’s sarcasm. That’s been known to happen.
      ___________________________________________________________________

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xki4ZPzUg @NikkeMinxx

__________________________________________________________________
      If he had any real class he may have dressed apprpriately. I hope he’s dropping her off.

Flaming Lamborghini

1 oz Kahlua® coffee liqueur
      1 oz sambuca
      1 oz Blue Curacao liqueur
      1 oz Bailey’s® Irish cream

• http://youtu.be/kOvV3pRo8JA Ace

But how does someone have absolutely no respect for thier logon like that? :shrug:

Hey Newly Thick Girl :waves: #stillneedreceipts :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gAkUh5pyfI Bedazzled His Razzle

• GellySammich

Maybe I’m officially an old person… I don’t care about any of these people

• ysoserious

@ACE

Newbies be high of that dopamine.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gT5U4JOjK8 JMO

When are we doing lunch again??? … on Ace’s dime?? I’ll bring the receipts.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gAkUh5pyfI Bedazzled His Razzle

Rihanna’s song “numb” is stuck in my head like none other…

“I’m the butt police and i’m lookin at your rear rear rear” <– M&M said that :lol:

• Just Looking Don’t Ask Me NOTHING

Shay_OH –

Ummm, I didn’t say that. Thanks…Back to :kona:

• Kinky4Agirl

@Bedazzled, I lurked for real. But when people “don’t” say things about a certain person or thing, how am I to know it wasn’t said for a particular reason. I can remember wanting to say things that I thought you all failed to mention but maybe nothing was said because it was a taboo subject who knows. I am new yes, but you all need to leave the scorning and the bashing to the Host… Everytime I say something you all sound like a bunch of school kids saying.. oooohhh…Ima tell teacher.

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

Who dis white woman with :chickenhead: ‘s son?

:blink:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xki4ZPzUg @NikkeMinxx

Crickett, Mo’s husband has a son.. I know it’s hard to tell but terust me on this one.

• Just Looking Don’t Ask Me NOTHING

Pickachu Tran says:

Just Looking Don’t Ask Me NOTHING says:

Tameka used to be so pretty before she pumped her lips with lord knows what.

Gosh Durn it Damnit I didn’t say it. Runs out the room like Red from Friday :cry:

• OutsidetheBox

*sneers*

Shay_OH says:

ysoserious says:

I feel like I’m being tested.

******************

Get behind her Satan!!!! :pray:

((on the factory bullhorn))
      SHAY FROM OHIO :chase: *through the warehouse* :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gAkUh5pyfI Bedazzled His Razzle

———

• cafkdf1

Even I know that saying certain things about certain celebrities is a NO- No here. Hi everyone, i’m new but have been lurking for a few years.

• Milky

:popcorn:

• GellySammich

oooohhh…Ima tell teacher.

• Diva

ya’ll ain’t shyt for saying we had a new post! Iffin it wasn’t for my Milky, I’d still be down stairs talmbout burnt $5.99 hair and crayons!!!! agane ya’ll aint shyt……

• http://youtu.be/kOvV3pRo8JA Ace

@Kinky

We just trying to look out for ya…

Someone gonna call Logon Protective Services(LPS)… get that logon snatched & put in a better home…

• Kinky4Agirl

Ok, I see you all are a bunch of vultures just waiting for me to be banned. So I am going to stop responding for a few days so you all can feel whole and important again. Go on with your bad self.

• ysoserious

Sigh.

• JustB

oh ok

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Caramel Cutie

@Gigi26: I been tryna get to New Orleans forever but non of my broke @$$ friends wanna go!! UGHHHH! I only live 2 hours away so I might just hit up Mardi Gras.. IDK

Savannah is soo pretty! I wish I was motivated enough to hit the gym. Regularly.

JMO says:

When are we doing lunch again??? … on Ace’s dime?? I’ll bring the receipts.

:pc: *booking S&W* :whistle:

• Milky

@kinky :rofl: tell’em how u feel bew!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gAkUh5pyfI Bedazzled His Razzle

Y’all watch the video on my twitter page yet? :tea:

• GellySammich

lol what the hell….

• Bibi

:waves: @Diva

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gT5U4JOjK8 JMO

• Sam

WHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :ghost:

I really don’t think anyone is doing that to you Kinky.. IMB I mean from a lurking standpoint…..

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gT5U4JOjK8 JMO

The fact that I KNOW that everyone is thinking the same thing I’m thinking has me in tears… :rofl:

• http://youtu.be/kOvV3pRo8JA Ace

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

JMO says:

When are we doing lunch again??? … on Ace’s dime?? I’ll bring the receipts.

:pc: *booking S&W* :whistle:
      ———————————————————————–

Ace aint paying for sh!t until he gets a few wins..against these randoms…

• MoniquetheGeek

Y’all watch the video on my twitter page yet?
      _________________________
      I wanted to watch the video, but your Twitter is private. Can you link it to your SR name?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gAkUh5pyfI Bedazzled His Razzle

That part was funny cause I was one of the kids to say i was gonna tell teacher lol but them kids i grew up with was bad and needed a whooping though so… :shrug:

Kinky4Agirl says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Guhl toughen up and tell these Roses they better raise up offa you!!!!! Hit em with the flex :rofl: naw don’t let em run you off though……

Diva says:

==========
      That’s why I shot up everybody! But I didn’t know that I had left you down there :ashamed:

Did I win the bet? *snickers*

• MoniquetheGeek

• Milky

dont go Kinky!!! :cry:

• ysoserious

Well. We still have Shay.

• GellySammich

what’s funny is… nobody was even messing with her… they was being NICE! Noticing her font, answerin questions and everything. :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

:eyeroll: And yall always telling me about engaging the strays..

• ReadingIsFundamental

Roses with e-feelings. gets you caught up every time. :rolleyes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xki4ZPzUg @NikkeMinxx

Ace.. :danban: Me no likey your side pieces box braids.

• Just Looking Don’t Ask Me NOTHING

:scared: LOGS OFF :sad:

• Diva

shyt…in my day I was like tell the teacher cause she can get her azz whooped too!

• Gigi26

Are Vannah’s edges receding? Bish may wanna stop at whole foods and get her some castor oil and biotin :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gAkUh5pyfI Bedazzled His Razzle

Kinky you really shant take anything of what others say here seriously. you dont know them they dont know you. Take it all as a joke and come back witty.

• Sam

YSO :rofl:

• Bibi

:rofl: @Yso

• ysoserious

If she she wants to go let her. Tender chicky nuggets get ate the fck up around here.

• NaijaGal

don’t forget to twirl :happy: <—-gone with the blog fabulousness

Ya’ll is some muthafuggin vultures! :smack: *kicks wall*

• JustB

__________________________________________________________________
      :yes: take the thorn out ya azz bew! :hug:

• DoNotDeleteMe

I can’t stand Filthy Sexx…and Jeezy does nothing for me. :hurl:

…and about time Big-boned Savannah hit the gym and tighten it up! :applaud:

• Milky

damn i dont neva get to keep no newbie!! :sad:

• OutsidetheBox

Exactlky. Bishes been nice to that sped all damn morning. :eyeroll: <–hard.

Im here for genuine Blonde moments (Keesh, Caramel..) I aint here for willfull ignants. Cept Man. :eyeroll:

• GellySammich

:hahaha: Niaja take ya ass on

• NaijaGal

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Roses with e-feelings. gets you caught up every time.
      ========================
      I don’t think that’s the case at all

• Nakeya_j

Now everyone on here might be friendly all the time, but trust and believe not one soul is waiting for anyone to get banned. It’s not that deep.

• GellySammich

ai switch

• http://youtu.be/kOvV3pRo8JA Ace

@NikkeMinxx says:

Ace.. :danban: Me no likey your side pieces box braids.
      —————————————————————-

I was told since i ain’t pay for them i can’t complain about them… :shrug:

• Just Looking Don’t Ask Me NOTHING

@Milky
      @Baby Girl
      @ Especially YSO :ghost: :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

Tender chicky nuggets get ate the fck up around here.

Sweet and sour sauce please. *sneer*

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xki4ZPzUg @NikkeMinxx

GellySammich… #111 maybe they should have put the ‘#helpful’ disclaimer on the bottom.

Buuut, Im with DTTS… and calling bullshat. If she had just asked how to change the gravi….

JustB says:

__________________________________________________________________
      take the thorn out ya azz bew!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :dead:

• MissHarlem

Late to the post :eyeroll: thanks you selfish summabishes

In any event I :love: Major and always liked Tiny so I can say that she needs to stick to dark hair.

• Nakeya_j

Diva says:

:dead:

• NaijaGal

GELLY – what I do :eek:

• OutsidetheBox

:2dance: <—-gone with the blog fabulousness

*hollers* Yassssss. *hoe down stomp*

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Caramel Cutie

:cosign:

That’s why I didn’t tell my Chicago BFF that her husband was tryna holla at me and calling/texting my phone and ish b/c that aint my place. I did tell my boyfriend at the time but that’s a whole ‘nother story

• Milky

i smell i smell ——-

• Just Looking Don’t Ask Me NOTHING

Remeamber when Bella, said she was leaving and came back two days later.

Hey Bella :hug: :kiss:

• OutsidetheBox

I don’t think that’s the case at all

_________________________

:thinking:

• cougar lover

im new and nobody dont neva pay me no attn…*chews gum* and not the layers kind, that freedent kind that loses flavor after 6 chews.

until he gets a few wins..against these randoms…

Ummmm OTB, please translate this for me :lol: #ineedtogethimwhathewants :rofl:

• http://youtu.be/kOvV3pRo8JA Ace

@Minx..

I’m want to try a hard drink this weekend (bottle has been sitting in my bar for too long out of fear)

Main ingredient

Everclear

Any Suggestions?

:newbie:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xki4ZPzUg @NikkeMinxx

*goes to find OTB something to drink*

• GellySammich

NaijaGal says:

GELLY – what I do :eek:
      gone with the blog damn fabulous is what you did

• http://youtu.be/kOvV3pRo8JA Ace

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

until he gets a few wins..against these randoms…

Ummmm OTB, please translate this for me :lol: #ineedtogethimwhathewants :rofl:
      ———————————————————————-

JMO may be better equipped to decipher

• Nakeya_j

cougar lover says:

—–
      I talk to you! I talk to everyone!

Just Looking Don’t Ask Me NOTHING says:

Remeamber when Bella, said she was leaving and came back two days later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      The fuggery that day!!!! agane :newbie:

• OutsidetheBox

until he gets a few wins..against these randoms…

____________________________

Ruzzle? Or WWF? :waiting: Or the Dance game!

• twerkthat

NaijaGal says:

don’t forget to twirl <—-gone with the blog fabulousness

• GellySammich

Just Looking Don’t Ask Me NOTHING says:

Remeamber when Bella, said she was leaving and came back two days later.

Hey Bella :hug: :kiss:
      But it was high dagum larry us when Bella did it… it was funny and with purpose… this right here is funny for a whole different reason

• Nakeya_j

@Diva DO you have anything stronger than wine in the kona?

• OutsidetheBox

@Nikks I had Exclusiv vodka lass night :eek:

What chu got *still lit* :eek:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xki4ZPzUg @NikkeMinxx

Ace… Watch my font….

Orgasm in my mouth
      ______________________________________________
      Everclear
      Applr or pear vodka
      green Kool-aid
      Mountain Dew

• Milky

cougar lover says:

______________________________
      cum here and let me hold ur duck. lol

• Diva

@Ace, I’ve been told that that everclear is good in some trash can punch!!!! shyt will fugg you up and have you buying $5.99 hair and burning it up with a Chi :rofl:

• GellySammich

Nikke what you got for nonalkees?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xki4ZPzUg @NikkeMinxx

One Hit Wonder… A (agreed)
      _______________________________
      everclear, vodka, Jag (equal parts)
      Red Bull

Nakeya_j says:

@Diva DO you have anything stronger than wine in the kona?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I got a bottle of Cognac we can pop the top on.

• Milky

@diva brang ur new azz ova here in kona wit me. panches booty!!

• OutsidetheBox

Caramel Bew. :thinking: You trending… :no:

• NaijaGal

*sniggles* ok hear my cry

when you’ve lurked then you know how chit goes down, you know who the FOB are, you’ve seen bannings go down so when you come in asking Sandra if folks can cuss, asking a poster if it calls all women hoes and then acting like 2 posts down the question you posed wasn’t just answered then me thinks you have an agenda…and it shouldn’t be that fcuking serious #My3Coins

• Nakeya_j

@NikkeMinxx says:

Ace… Watch my font….

Orgasm in my mouth
      ______________________________________________
      Everclear
      Applr or pear vodka
      green Kool-aid
      Mountain Dew
      ——
      *sits down at bar* I’ll take one please

GellySammich says:

Nikke what you got for nonalkees?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :rofl: hey Gellysammich

• Just Looking Don’t Ask Me NOTHING

Hey Cougar :waves: We spoke briefly before my involuntary separation. :coffee: <—Decaf Tea

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Caramel Cutie

I like @Kinky! :hug:

Did yall crack the case yet? Who is it? :waiting:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xki4ZPzUg @NikkeMinxx

BitchSlap (this is gonna taste kinda like a Long Island.)
      _________________________________________________

Everclear
      GinGin
      Rum
      Vodka
      7-up
      Fill with Lemonade

Milky says:

@diva brang ur new azz ova here in kona wit me. panches booty!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Ok bew here me cumsssssssssssssssssssssssss

• Nakeya_j

Diva says:

Nakeya_j says:

@Diva DO you have anything stronger than wine in the kona?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I got a bottle of Cognac we can pop the top on
      ——-
      *strolls right into the kona with @Dvia and @Milky

• MoniquetheGeek

:newpost:

• GellySammich

Diva :lol: only you would find that funny

• Diva

@Nikki, bitch slap me please!!!!!!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xki4ZPzUg @NikkeMinxx

GellySammich #163. :thinking: assign them somebody tp drive home.. :shrug:

• Just Looking Don’t Ask Me NOTHING

NikkeMinxx – Make me up something and throw a capful of something in there. :hug:

• cougar lover

• GellySammich

@NikkeMinxx says:

GellySammich #163. :thinking: assign them somebody tp drive home..
      =/

• OutsidetheBox

ok hear my cry

I sung it. In Jill Scoott’s voice. With that crying ugly face. :heart:

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Caramel Cutie

@OTB: Trending where?

#My3Coins
      Plus some more that I can’t think of right now.

We been INFILTRATED LIKE THE CARTER :nino:
      ============================

Jmo :chase: I can probably catch her now, since she thick and all! :rofl:

• Bibi

:cosign:

Nakeya_j says:

Diva says:

Nakeya_j says:

@Diva DO you have anything stronger than wine in the kona?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I got a bottle of Cognac we can pop the top on
      ——-
      *strolls right into the kona with @Dvia and @Milky

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :party: Nakeya I like you!!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gT5U4JOjK8 JMO

Diva says:

:newbie:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gT5U4JOjK8 JMO

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

#My3Coins
      Plus some more that I can’t think of right now.

We been INFILTRATED LIKE THE CARTER :nino:
      ============================

Jmo :chase: I can probably catch her now, since she thick and all! :rofl:
      ____________________________________________________________________

:buttshake: <— me when I walk backwards *beep …. beep … beep*

:yes:

• 100% usa made!

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      @ Kinky, all of this is true, cause these roses will have folks putting monistat 7 on their scalps to grow hair #reallife :shrug:

• molyfe

I see some people trying to be nasty on this post but nobody bothered to even say hbd Melo. *shrugs* So quick to believe a lying deranged person. Nice picks, hbd Melo.

• precious1

Although I enjoy the Ti show, it is so hard for me to ignore the rumors of the abuse. The fact that she does sexual things to keep him, which includes threesomes and such. That he is verbally and physically abusive to her. Rumors of him openly sexing women and her going along with whatever just to keep him. Is that really love? If so, I’ll pass on it! If it works for them, so be it. It’s always sad when a woman has to die to herself to keep a man. Young girls see her clothes and gifts from TI but they overlook the control and the things she has to do to keep him. So she loses her self of being to be with TI? Just seems so sad to me. No wonder she outlasted the baby mommas, because they seem to not be down for whatever with him. Where would he find a ride or die girl like Tiny?