Keri Hilson and Serg Ibaka

Singer Keri Hilson’s career took a downturn when she was blacklisted by Beyonce last year. But Hilson found a strong shoulder to cry on: OKC star Serge Ibaka. The friends were seen leaving Greystone Manor nightclub in the same car in West Hollywood, CA Sunday. Also partying in the club were Ibaka’s teammates Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook; and singer Chris Brown.
Photo: JCalderon / Splash News

Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook

Are we sure that OKC Thunder stars Kevin Durant, left, and Russell Westbrook aren’t a couple? They certainly looked like one as they arrived at Greystone Manor in West Hollywood, CA Sunday.
Photo: JCalderon / Splash News

• Sports: Kevin Durant ‘annoyed’ he’s playing with LeBron on Team USA
  • Celebs Out & About: LeBron James and Family
  • Celeb Style: LeBron James
  • Sports: No ring for LeBron James this year?

58 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Keri Hilson, Serge Ibaka, Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook, Chris Brown”

100% usa made! says:

Are those snake skin nike’s?? Really :blink:

Diva says:

2nd….I kid I kid :rofl:

3rd! LOL

Why do people hate Keri? Dont get it

It’s dead in here today? I am going to slowly die from boredom… sigh..

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Men in colored pants and colored belts…. :smack:

Miany says:

I don’t think I like men in colored skinny jeans either.

Bad Influence says:

lil buddy in the red pants tho… :facepalm:

mzwhang90210 says:

Kevin & Russell just look…. nerdy! And red pants dude?? Really?

Diva says:

Badddddddddddddddddddddddd hey bewski :shakebutt:

GAGIRL87 says:

Dude in the red pants and that smedium shirt :cry:

Anna says:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Men in colored pants and colored belts….
      ~~~~~~
      Why are they so tight? Can he breathe?

mzwhang90210 says:

So Chris went date-less huh? Where is Kah-lang-a-lang?

GAGIRL87 says:

I can’t get Luther Vandross “If This World Were Mine” out my head :smack:

Tyler Perry's BRENDEN: Based On The Novel "Push" By Sapphire says:

Just finnished watching todays festivities…So thankful for DVR. It was great. I could have done with out Kelly Clarkson. I feel as tho tru BLUE and only blue singers should have took the mic. Whatev. Bey looked and sounded amazing. Michelle O, Jill B, and the kiddies all loked great. Our Prez delivered an amazing speech. I’m very happy.

Anyway, Happy MLK day. I actually enjoy seeing male ball players bonding. You need guys around you…who understand you, but don’t depend on you financially. What can you do though :shrugs: If you smile-youre gay, you have male friends-youre gay, you have no friends-youre gay and have no friends because they would find out…You can’t win…The debarge brothers…All of them have been accused of being gay forever…Meanwhile…Everytime they’re busted for possession of crack…Who are they with? Their women…Not a tranny prostitute…Not a gay escort…Its always a woman they are with…Because they love women…They also love crack :shrugs: But that dnt make um gay…Only d*ck they like to suck is made of glass.

Hate on my Thunder all you want. It ain’t easy being at the top!

I still don’t love Keri for my Serge, but if he’s that into her I guess I better get used to it.

You forgot to mention Riheesha was at the club too.

mrsloveleigh says:

I really hate how every man is accused suspect these days. Geesh. And i feel like the hate is worse when it comes form people like Sandra who is supposed to be a proud gay woman. Isn’t this like crabs in a barrel only with gays instead of blacks?

mrsloveleigh says:

The Thunder are my #2 team. I BLEED BLUE!! Mavs all day!!!

mrsloveleigh

You ain’t know? Sandra might be gay, but she is one of the biggest homophobes in the world. She is constantly bashing gay folk.

:dead: what gave it away Westbrook’s EXKRA tight ass suit??
      nah for real i thought KD :love: was LeToya luckett’s bewthang?

Anna says:

mrsloveleigh

~~~~~~~~~~
      I think Sandra doesn’t want them to be in the closet/DL.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Sandra just says stuff to get the convo going. I don’t think she always blogs what she really thinks.

#icouldbewrong

Anyway, Happy MLK day. I actually enjoy seeing male ball players bonding. You need guys around you…who understand you, but don’t depend on you financially. What can you do though If you smile-youre gay, you have male friends-youre gay, you have no friends-youre gay and have no friends because they would find out…You can’t win…The debarge brothers…All of them have been accused of being gay forever…Meanwhile…Everytime they’re busted for possession of crack…Who are they with? Their women…Not a tranny prostitute…Not a gay escort…Its always a woman they are with…Because they love women…They also love crack But that dnt make um gay…Only d*ck they like to suck is made of glass.

:hahaha: #truestory

Riri_2484 says:

Why weren’t the pics of Chris and Rihanna put on here with him being out and about lol

oh & heyyy YAW! happy MLK day! :welcome:

mzwhang90210 says:

Tyler Perry’s BRENDEN: Based On The Novel “Push” By Sapphire says:
      ____________________________________-
      Good points Bren!!

The only time I have a problem with gay folk is when they not only deny it…but date/sleep with straight folks. That’s a :nono: in my orbit.

Crickett says:

Those boys may or may not be gay but when I go out with my girlfriends we don’t dress alike (nerd glasses, skinny pants)- where they going Six Flags?

Crickett says:

And how come their shoes not tied?

Tyler Perry's BRENDEN: Based On The Novel "Push" By Sapphire says:

FayFay :kiss: heyyyy Babes. Was just thinking about you.

FuturedocDonte says:

Why do people hate Keri? Dont get it
      ———–
      Her failed attempt to make a name out of herself by coming for bey just kinda put her in nonmafckin factor land. and naw i’m not a bey stan :coffee:

me too BREN :kiss: i gots to put somethin in yo ear :mad: :tea:

FuturedocDonte says:

aint nothing wrong with wearing clothes that fit, but when I can see ur heartbeat through your shirt :nono: you need to get your receipt and go get another size

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Brenden…

If they wear red skinny jeans and a red matching belt… they are gay. sorry. (or, they are teenagers) But, this is a grown *ss man wearing this sh*t. Cool if he is gay but, I’m one of those that doesn’t like the liars and pretenders.

Donte

:tea: THAT, & the fact that her singing sux. she a BEAST with a pen. but imma need her to leave it right there. i used to be a fan. i liked the 1st album, but that’s where the buck stopped.

Milky says:

They both look like they just got of the short yellow bus! :rofl:

i bought the album bc i’m a fan of singer/songwriters & i wanted to see her make it. then she got the damn big head :tea:

but when I can see ur heartbeat through your shirt

:rofl: :rofl:

FuturedocDonte says:

ain bought none of kerry albums. I only liked her first single wit lil wayne when it came out in the club. in the club it was like :party: in the car it was like ” who sang this here song again :coffee:

Milky says:

Hey fayla bew! How u doin? (Wendy voice)

mzwhang90210 says:

@Milkayyy :hahaha:

Oh yeah…and ummm…like I said in the otha post…like it or not..celebs, atheletes, rappers etc..ALL have an influence on kids (and some adults) Like it or not, some kids/teens are gonna do things, eat/drink things, wear things..smoke thangs…just cuz celeb XYZ was doing it.
      Sure it’s the parents job to raise their kids…but if that child wants to do something they read about Beyonce doing…or endorsing…they’ll do it when the parent is not around.
      So for folks to say celebs, etc…have no responsibility…I beg to differ.

Ok…just threw that out there. :nana:

KayCeiSoul says:

*peeks in*

:shakebutt:

:waves: Hey y’all!

I do not like that Keri girl, and I am glad her 13 minutes of fame are OH-VAHHH!

*wobbles out*

QueenSJ says:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Brenden…

___________________________________________________
      But who’s to say he’s lying? Because he didn’t tell you personally about his sexual orientation and sexual history.

Plain & simple, the only person one owes an explanation to first & foremost is the person they’re sleeping with.

mzwhang90210 says:

@Milkayyyy..uze a lil stangy wiff yo dranks huh? Divurrr usually keeps them dranks flowin. You must be gay…

mzwhang90210 says:

Kayyyyyyyyy & Company…dontchu wobble out fo I gets my :kiss:

Milky says:

Mzwhang :koolaid3: I hear ur cries for alcohol! And one for whoever else might want one. I not stangy!

KayCeiSoul says:

*********************************

:cosign: And that is all. Not another soul.

:kiss: to Whang-Doodle and that prize bish! She laid up at the Innaug. huh? That lil’ patriotic heffa gets it IN and ILOVEIT! :rofl:

KABYEYOU says:

KDs Shoes are Limited shoes, Nike is celebrating the year of the Snake this year. All signature shoes are coming out in Snake Skin the best shoe so far thats dropping is the Kobe Bryant Black Mambas

Milky says:

:koolaid3: anotha one for ya mzwhang!

ReadingIsFundamental says:

mzwhang90210 says:

@Kay yup…heffa ain’t replyin to my texts or NUFFIN. I ain’t mad tho :hahaha:

@Milkayyy :thumbsup: thanks!! No more tho—I’m driving
      *hiccup*

KAY! :rofl: wobble yo ass ova dis a way 1st! :hug: how yaw durrin?

Milky i’m skraight. cant complain. i mean i CAN, but..yeah :tea:

how boutchew?

Milky says:

@Milkayyy thanks!! No more tho—I’m driving
      *hiccup*
      ——————–
      Soft azz! Lol

Milky says:

@Fay I’m good trying to enjoy the day off!

VicKaLiCious says:

Don’t be talking about my possible relative. Men can’t even have homies anymore with out it being insinuated that they were gay.

mistarie says:

I say this with love…

Chris, please go somewhere and detox, Boo. I really am rooting for you. Wow,he looks, literally, like a shell of his former self. Sad. Just sad. I really think he should have taken a break after the whole Rihanna situation. I don’t hink he’s able to deal with the venom some people throw at him. He needs to go away to an island for a few mnonths, DELETE his Twitter and IG, and deal with his skeletons. I don’t see this road ending well if he does not get some help. He needs an intervention; someone to save his life. Because the people around him obviously do NOT care about him. They probably all just have their hands out. Truly, tuly sad.

I really don’t want this boy to be the next River Phoenix.

mistarie says:

*month* Proof reading is my friend.