In Case You Missed It: Real Housewives of Atlanta, Ep 12

Real Housewives of Atlanta Ep 12

If you missed last night’s episode of the Real Scripted Housewives of Atlanta: Battle of the Booty, you’re in luck. Bravo TV has the run down on the scripted mishaps and buffoonery, and Yardie has the full video after the break.

Real Housewives of Atlanta Ep 12

From Bravo:

Kenya decides to produce her own fitness video –- “The Stallion Workout” –- to rival Phaedra’s donkey. After Kenya’s deal producing Phaedra’s Donkey Booty video turns sour, she decides to produce her own fitness video –- “The Stallion Workout” –- to rival Phaedra’s donkey. The feud intensifies as Phaedra goes on the attack, exposing hurtful things about Kenya. NeNe returns to Atlanta to spend some time with her glam baby, and Cynthia casts a charity runway event where a showdown between Phaedra and Kenya takes center stage.

• Kenya Moore loses another man
  • Kandi Burruss’ TAGS Boutique to Dress Our Red Carpet HOSTESS at T.I.’s Birthday Bash!
  • In Case You Missed It: The Real Housewives of Atlanta, Episode 2
  • Kandi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday at Straits

104 Responses to “In Case You Missed It: Real Housewives of Atlanta, Ep 12”

Yeah I missed it . . :shrug:

I dont watch this show :no:

I saw it, and I still am not a fan of Porsha… :shrugs:

Oh and I’d rather have a body like Kenya’s… judge me… :coffee:

Smonae80 says:

I saw it Kenya crazy and thirsty, but what else is new :yawn:

Oh and NeNe’s glam baby is a precious cutie pie… :yes:

These hoes actually had a discussion over stallions and donkeys??

:facepalm:

Miany says:

Good Morning :waves:
      I didn’t watch either. It seems like it’s gotten boring. I’d be surprised if this show has another 1-2 seasons left.

Sunkissed404 says:

I saw it! Hil-arious… And, being 5’10, and a Stallion, I have to say that I am most definitely down with tha “Stallion Booty”. Sorry “Phae-Phae” :hi:

Oh, and… Is anybody else concerned about that big KNOT on Lawrence’s neck honay? Are we just gon’ act like we don’t see that? :whistle: That KNOT USED to be on his forehead….Now, it’s on his neck…Mmkay. I don’t see it either. :rolleyes:

But, it looks like SOMEbody is :oops:

GellySammich says:

so the fat one in the yellow dukes doesn’t even bother anybody any more huh? That zebra print dress looks just fine on him right? Cleavage and all… =/

These hoes actually had a discussion over stallions and donkeys??
      ~ ~ ~

:wave:
      Fe
      Mainy
      RAZZlE
      Smonea

Morning GEllY!! that Be you?? :hug:

GellySammich says:

luvn! :cheer:

Smonae80 says:

:hugs: Luvn

Big and fine like a Clydesdale!

GellySammich says:

yes that’s my angry hair face

Sunkissed404 says:

Lol…Phaedra had that face like :crying: WHACHUMEAN you doing a DVD? And Lawd Hammercy! Every time Apollo gets put in a business situation, it’s just :smack: . Him and Phaedra do NOT seemed equally yoked…She did the inverse of what most guys do…Marry/Knock up a good looking face…Silly Wabbit…

@ Sunkissed404: a knot in the neck could be caused by a swollen lymph gland. The cause also depends upon the location of the swelling on the neck. There are various reasons for swollen lymph glands, including cancer, infections (cold, flu), trauma, HIV, etc. There is no way of knowing the reason for the swollen lymph glands without evaluating the patient. :shrug:

GellySammich says:

:lol: you’re so helpful

Kenya is ugly to me. She looks all greasy and plastic-y.

Miany says:

Morning Luvn!
      Can’t believe I’m asking this but, I’m bored….So what’s the difference? Both have big behinds just the donkey is on a shorter woman and the stallion is when it’s on a taller woman?? I think the lil donkey vs. stallion war ismanufactured (like all else on this reality show.)

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Kenya is ugly to me. She looks all greasy and plastic-y.
      ________
      dude, stop. cussin.

Black Daria Secret says:

This show is what a lot of people seem to be talking about. Am I missing something? Maybe I should watch it.

@DONNA
      :think:
      Maybe its her ghetto azz ignant attitude.
      But she looks fake and greasy.

Just Looking Don't Ask Me NOTHING says:

Morning All – Happy MLK and Inaguration :obama:

GellySammich says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Kenya is ugly to me. She looks all greasy and plastic-y.
      >>here<<

@BLACK
      No, you shouldnt. Its just like the rest of these reality shows.

Bunch of old has-been hoes trying to out-do each other over ignorant chit.

newmom87 says:

I can’t believe Phakedra is going so hard with this donkey booty thing. I thought it was a joke.

KABYEYOU says:

good morning everyone

and i agree with Man- Phadera could get that work!!! Candi too

Buttercup says:

Yep, definitely missed it.

@GELLY
      I thought there was memo that we were supposed to ignore that vat of grease on her chit.
      :shrugs:

@Man

But she looks fake and greasy.

And Kim K doesn’t???? who knew….

Anyway, I think that Kenya is gorgeous, her makeup game hasn’t been that good this season but her face is gorgeous to me… :shrugs:

GellySammich says:

I think the grease is supposed to distract us away from the bumps and craters :no: or maybe that’s her sexy glisten

JustB says:

@ Donna. I agree Kenya has a pretty face. I think she wears to much brozer sometimes and too much on her eyes. She has oily skin but that isnt always a bad thing. People with natural dewy or oily skin have less wrinkles in the long run.

@DONNA
      No, Kim K. doesnt.
      :stare:

I keep saying imma wach this.. :crickets:

JustB says:

:yes:

@GELLY
      It aint working tho…

I bet she looks horrid waking up next to.

Buttercup says:

I rarely wear makeup, so I don’t know how to fix Kenya’s grease problem. If it were up to me, I’d wash her in Dawn like the wildlife who have been victim of an oil spill.

@JUST B
      “People with natural dewy or oily skin have less wrinkles in the long run.”

Cant they wipe that chit off in the meantime or something?

Lookin bad for 60 years to look “less bad” for the last 20 years or so aint the greateat advantage…

why would any man prefer a short stocky rollie polly chick over a long, lean statuesque frame with woman curves and a big ole booty??

:lol: :hahaha: Man wild.

@CARAMEL
      ¿¿¿ :blink: ???

Um, you do niggas prefer shorter women right?
      Kenya need to be rebounding some shots or something.

Just Looking Don't Ask Me NOTHING says:

Thinks Kenya is attractive as well, however all men aren’t attracted to long lean women. Something about the curve of their body/shape and how it feels during sex. :shrug:

VDot says:

:thinking: So Kandi went to get her hair done and left out with her hair looking exactly the same. I hope she didn’t have to pay and this was just a scene to tell Phaedra about greasy Kenya.

And were those TI’s kids at the Bailey agency?

Just Looking Don't Ask Me NOTHING says:

@VDot – yeah, I saw Major. :yes:

mzwhang90210 says:

___________________________
      :ghost:

:waves: Happy MLK Sandra and erryonesssssssss!!

@Man

I think Kenya needs a good exfoliating facial with micro-dermabrasion (sp.)

I have an oily t-zone on my face and I’ve never had issues powdering that **** up to take the shine off…. :shrugs: I just think she’s wearing shytty foundation and makeup all around…

GellySammich says:

OTBey :happy:

Happy Inaugration Day!!!! :yahoo:

mzwhang90210 says:

*Kenya voice*

You say I’m greasy…I say I fabulous
      *twirl…twirl*

and Phaedra looked like a pudgy hobbit in that outfit she had on at that meeting with the yt guys…that belt, no, that outfit, no…. :no:

mzwhang90210 says:

:waves:
      Donnaaaaaaaaaa :hugs:
      OTB
      Gelly
      French
      Man
      JustLook
      Razz
      Smonae
      LuvN :hugs:

Just Looking Don't Ask Me NOTHING says:

I refuse to beleive that she is not using good products. I think it’s her diet, remember how Vanessa Williams face usta look. :coffee: Dreadful

GellySammich says:

Morning Whang :waves:

Just Looking Don't Ask Me NOTHING says:

Morning mzwhang90210 :waves:

Such A F'n Lady says:

Based on the name alone, I’d rather have a stallion booty than a donkey booty. :coffee:

GAGIRL87 says:

______________________________________________________________________

@ Sandra I’ve been saying that Lawrence looked sick for a while he has lost a lot of weight recently. I hope everything is fine #noshade

JustB says:

@ Man yes, definitely wipe it. Prevents the overly greasy look. Nothing wrong with a little shine though. Kim K has it too :yes: Oh and your girl Evelyn :yes:

GellySammich :hug: Your gravi subject..that aint..Miss Jackson.. :huh: Did you show yourself?? :heart:

Just Looking Don't Ask Me NOTHING says:

agree, not going to purchase either, if they see the day of light, but I would perfer Stallion.

Not sure why a women would want to call her self a 4 legged animal either way. :shrug:

Such A F'n Lady says:

All I got from last nights episode is this:

Stallion, not donkey.
      Kandi verified she was as messy as I thought she was.
      Derrick J has a closet full of sheer shirts and a red hot sausage on the back of his head.
      Apollo is still fine as heyul.
      King and Major are modeling.

That is all. :coffee:

The rest, :yawn:

Smonae80 says:

:waves: MzWhang

Kenya’s name for the dvd sounds better, but stealing an idea from your so called friend is just wrong :no: Kenya just does too much

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Caramel :stop: I’m 5’5 and I love my height and my physique I don’t wanna be long & lean :grill:

WhangThang, Frenchie! :wave:

Double Neg. :hug: You pick a hairstyle yet??

mzwhang90210 says:

:offtopic: but still in the same arena…
      So I read that Honey Boo Boo’s uncle…the one she calls “Uncle Poodle” is HIV positive. And that the man he got it from…KNEW he had it and didnt tell Poodle. So Poodle filed charges on the man.
      That is all. :eek:

Diva says:

:wave: good morning

Smonae80 says:

Anyone else watching the Inauguration and don’t know what the hell Jesse saying :shrugs:

Smonae80 says:

GAGIRL87 says:

:cosign:

:waves: Hey Diva!!!!!

Smonae :yes::huh:

GAGIRL87 says:

but still in the same arena…
      That is all.
      ___________________________________________________________________

Say what @ Whang :blink:

boistop says:

Mornting
      :hi:
      @donna that cat is giving me fever

MissHarlem says:

Man fck both these chicks a MissHarlem booty is all I ever needed with no complaints :coffee: just a damn hs mess

Diva says:

:hug: Smonae
      Whang :buttshake: hey yall

Yall kill me trying to talk about Kim K.
      Its kinda sad.

Diva says:

:offtopic: Lawd my foot just went to sleep :crying:

but still in the same arena…
      That is all.
      ___________________________________________________________________

:huh:
      A redneck HIV postive gay reality star?
      All he needs is a jew black boyfriend and they adopt a hispanic lesbian daughter.

mzwhang90210 says:

MissHarlemmmmm :happy:

@GaGirl..read…

“I was adamant about getting my HIV status checked on a regular basis,” the TLC standout explains of how he learned the news. “On March 16, 2012, I tested negative. Then, in May of 2012, my test results came back positive. I knew it had been my boyfriend who infected me. I later learned he had been HIV-positive and was not taking medication and had not bothered to tell me about it.”

Thompson says he was advised to press charges against his now-ex, which he did, somewhat “hesitantly.” The man is currently serving a five-year sentence in jail for the crime.

If yall say so..I’m 5’8.75 1**lbs with a big ol stallion booty and never had any complaints..

:coffee: <–special k protein shake

I personally dont care about Kim K. I have no fks to give about her…

MissHarlem says:

Buttercup
      V-Dot
      French
      New Mom

Mornting :waves:

Miany says:

^^^That sucks. He seemed to be adamant about knowing his status but, I wonder why he never insisted on getting tested with the dude or even asking for results before engaging in unprotected sex.

Diva says:

:hug: Pumpkin hey lady!

Diva says:

:offtopic: Lawd my foot just went to sleep :crying:

Please see a doctor and get that checked out. A lot of young women are being diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis, probably due to all the hormones and chemicals in our food and water. :(

JustB says:

Pumpkin :waves: Hey everyone!

PumpkinsMama says:

On topic: When Kandi was getting her weave flat ironed, by Derrick, did ya’ll peep that “thing” behind her getting IT’S hair done too? :blink:

MissHarlem says:

PUMPKIN :hug:

Hello Everyone :waves:

JustB says:

I’m 5’5 160 so I am not really long and lean but I don’t ever want to be a donkey.

JustB says:

Hey Harlem :waves:

LOL @ PumpkinsMama– really? I cant even say nothing mean b/c of that cute baby in your gravie :wink:

Smonae80 says:

:waves: PumkinsMama & JustB

PumpkinsMama says:

:rofl: Thanks @ Caramel…betta not :tea:

Diva says:

Diva says:
      Lawd my foot just went to sleep

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Thank you Sandra for caring about me, I will…….. :hug:

Ms.Fashion says:

Phaedra made a good point that a stallion is a MALE horse!! so yall can have that concept!! :lol: Also, Kenya looks like a California Raisin!! Her ugly ass attitude is taking over her face!! How the hell you supppse to have money but cant afford skin care?? :blink:

newmom87 says:

I wonder of Kenya just has eczema or something. If not, a brown sugar facial scrub would definitely do wonders. I think she is a gorgeous girl, flawed but very pretty.

pointhimout says:

No fan of Kenya’s, but she’s starting to grow on me. While everybody on the show thinks she’s bat schit crazy, you have to admit she speaks truth also. Yeah, she was thirsty as hell for chasing an alleged gay man who’s schlung only semi stood at attn when he was around the husbands.

She said Phakedra has full of schit itis, and she does. Apollo has yet to comprehend the memo that he should be seen and not heard. And they want u s to believe they actually go into business meetings together. She’s a ghetto fabulous lawyer, and he’s just a bill collector. How I wish they’d get off the tv pretending to be a power couple when the true who’s who of Atlanta wouldn’t dare have em over for piss tea.

Does Phakedra even work out? You had a sloppy phat ass before and after the baby. What’s to be taken from the video? She name dropped Jane Fonda like we’re to believe they’re truly friends. Nope, you’re not. Attending the same function a few times in the city where we crossed paths doesn’t make us friends. Name dropping is the tell all sign that you’re really not friends.

Kenya’s doing the right thing. That heffa had no business about the production of a dvd, but want to argue about the numbers. Quite simple; Kenya’s number is too high, counter offer. Attorney or not, I wouldn’t dare hire Phakedra. All pomp and circumstance.