Is Rihanna Risking Millions to Be With Chris Brown?

Rihanna and Chris Brown courtside

According to Star Magazine’s “inside sources,” troubled singer Rihanna is “losing millions” in endorsements as the result of her reunion with her abuser Chris Brown.
Photo: Splash News Online

According to Star magazine,

“Since Rihanna and Chris Brown has re-sparked their romance, she has lost a deal with Macy’s that would have allowed her to launch a urban clothing line. She is risking millions of dollars just by being with Chris.”

• Chris Brown Makes Time for His Concubine, Karrueche
  • Rihanna denies relationships with men
  • Rihanna + Chris Brown: we don’t believe you
  • Is Rihanna getting Botox’d up?
  • Spotted on Rhymeswithsnitch

69 Responses to “Is Rihanna Risking Millions to Be With Chris Brown?”

:tea: Here we go, let Rhianna be sexy !

Unshakable says:

Personally, even if this is true, I don’t think her pockets will be hurt. One mil to her is like a nickel for common folk like myself. But truth be told, I need my pennies and my nickels, so maye that wasn’t the best comparison. :rofl:

Unshakable says:

@Jenie….sexy……minus 1 mil :hahaha:

Such A F'n Lady says:

‘Dopamine’ will make you do crazy things. Well, that and the drugs…

Pickachu Tran says:

:eyeroll: I no longer care about this trainwreck…

FuturedocDonte says:

What I say downstairs :coffee: :deadhorse:

Milky says:

:wave:
      unshakable
      fnlady
      jenie

Well if she doesnt mind losing out on money for Chris why would I care?

Milky says:

look at how she is lookin at him, all googly eyed. She’s either in love or drunk/high!

Milky says:

maybe both!

Anna says:

Pickachu Tran says:

I no longer care about this trainwreck…

~~~~~~~
      That’s just it, most don’t.

Such A F'n Lady says:

‘Sup Milky! :waves:

NaijaGal says:

:yawn: in some real news I don’t want to be at work today or tomorrow

MsB says:

:yawn: Everytime I see Beyonce’s or Rihanna’s name, my mind goes haywire… Hummina Hummina :shocked: It’s always the same type of write up with these two…

LongLegged says:

OH Goodness ` let these two people live there OWN lives. I see Sandy still inluv.

Milky says:

in some real news I don’t want to be at work today or tomorrow
      __________________________________________
      How u doing bewski? Me too!

MsB says:

@Naija,

Neither do I, but they have decided to put a limit on sick days for management starting today. :mad: So I have to use mine wisely (I only use them to save my vacation time for the end of the year) :lol: #djm

Nasir Rahim says:

I LOVE U FANTASIA!! KEEP GETTING IT.

NaijaGal says:

@MILKY – girl I’m rets ta go…other than that I’m cool

Unshakable says:

Milkay! Hey baby!

Naija…girl, you betta preach! Do you think you can do some research and discover some hidden holiday that we don’t know about for next week? Please and thank you. :yes:

MsB….hummina hummina? Why did I fall out laughing at my desk when I heard this? I had a JJ Fad/Supersonic moment… :rofl:

iTs her Money and life
      :crying:
      My internet SUCKS!!!!! i cant keep up or get into SR Home Page

Gigi26 says:

Don’t nobody care about these two baseheads and their relationship…

In other news…I took a shyt today. It was awesome.

See? No one cares :lol:

FuturedocDonte says:

Ok who is Nasir :thinking:

Unshakable says:

@Nasir….this post is about ChriRiRi…….how did Fantasia get thrown into the mix? :blink:

#noshade :tea:

Let this bish be great…. She’ll learn when/if he does his dirt if he got some get right then dont eff with her money over it. it’s been almost a year now right? maybe longer… :rolleyes:

leapyr~baby! says:

Nasir Rahim says:

I LOVE U FANTASIA!! KEEP GETTING IT.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :blink: Huh??? *scrolls back up to make sure this is a Rih post* Oh ok…carry on lol

:huh: Fantasia has been getting thrown in a lot :thinking: out of no where

Milky says:

Ok who is Nasir
      i was thankin the same thing. they really luv fanny!

Breezy says:

:offtopic: @Sandra.. did u hear about the 70 yr old drunk driver that caused several accidents in two counties last night? A passenger was killed and the driver was critically injured in one vehicle. He only sustained minor injuries. Smdh

FuturedocDonte says:

Milky he does it every day.

Nasir is Redeemed :yes:

Str8tUpMenace says:

Her losing millions ain’t making or breaking my broke azz, so bish can have at it. :shrugs:

I’d like to see inside of these critics’ relationships. Prolly getting they azzes beat down on the reg.

S/N don’t feed the animals.

Ok, everyone I need some feedback.

I’ve been busting my ass on the job (along with being SICK all the damn time) for the last year or so and I got promoted last summer. However, my promotion was never announced or congratulated by ANYONE in position of management over me. So, recently my director asked for everyone to give feedback on suggestions they felt would make the department better. Well when I suggested that announcements of people’s job promotions or responsibilities be provided for EVERYONE (given that mine wasn’t last summer) my director came back at me and said that they had to be sensitive to my promotion because another analyst on my level didn’t get promoted???? :wtf: has anyone ever heard of this shyt before???

Milky says:

Future how do we know its a he? im not tryin to call Nasir an it, im not sure of the gender!!

NaijaGal says:

sorry, I am normally just lurking occasionally, but this shyt has me HOT this morning! Other folks who get promoted an email goes out and folks are invited to congratulate them, but because another analyst got skipped over for me, I have to just sit in the dark corner???? :facepalm:

I’m ALMOST ready to pull the race card…

Milky says:

:hi: @ donna i wouldnt care as long as u getting ur bread! promotion=more cash right!!

MsB says:

:pc: jjfad/supersonic I’ve never heard of them…

Breezy says:

Hunny I just saw that on the ajc :no: that was awful.

NaijaGal says:

@DONNA – I need to know if the other analyst was white before I make my response :tea:

@Milky

Yeah that’s the attitude I had at first, but that’s BULLSHYT! Everyone else gets recognized for it, why not me????

Feee :wave: MorNiNG Babes . . .

leapyr~baby! says:

Breezy says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Wow. Just sad. But why is it the drunk drivers (almost) always make it out alive and others are not so fortunate??? Not to wish harm on anybody but damn! Just aint fair… :mad:

Milky says:

@Donna does ur promotion make u a supervisor ova anyone? #seriousquestion if so they should make a announcement. Since when corporate america care about someone’s feelings?

@Naija

Yes she is WHITE…and the sad part is that she and I are friends…she even quit she was so pissed, and she and I still talk…she was HAPPY for me! But these assholes are more concerned about her being butt hurt than my promotion???

FuturedocDonte says:

Donna yes and no.

Normally they wouldn’t make the announcement until the other person knows that they didn’t get the job but after that they should have made the announcement. Why work harder than other folk if u only got to walk around in silence after getting promoted :thinking: I feel you on that

Unshakable says:

@Donna….no I’ve never heard of sucha thang before. Question: Is this analyst a sprite? Besides, if you’ve earned it, what’s the problem with giving you your props? :think:

Note to Donna’s uppers: Let Donna be great, doggone it! :cuss:

Milky says:

@donna off topic: ur kitty is sharp!!

@luVn

:kiss:

@Milky

No, I’m just a senior level now…I am not supervising anyone…but she has been here years longer than me and put in more time, so she expected it…but my boss told me that I was more ready for it than she is..I have my Master’s degree and my performance has been better… :shrugs:

Donna del Gatto says:

Ok, everyone I need some feedback.
      I’ve been busting my ass on the job (along with being SICK all the damn time) for the last year or so and I got promoted last summer. However, my promotion was never announced or congratulated by ANYONE in position of management over me. So, recently my director asked for everyone to give feedback on suggestions they felt would make the department better. Well when I suggested that announcements of people’s job promotions or responsibilities be provided for EVERYONE (given that mine wasn’t last summer) my director came back at me and said that they had to be sensitive to my promotion because another analyst on my level didn’t get promoted???? has anyone ever heard of this shyt before???

:thinking: honestly I wouldn’t give a shat :tea: just make sure the promotion is showing on the check. Sometimes managers don’t know how to acknowledge good employees :shrugs: sucks but you can’t worry bout all that. The important thing is you received that promotion. Most of the time moving up, you have to pat ya own self on the back :coffee:

@Future

Exactly. They told her about it, she was pissed, but genuinely happy for me…not time AFTER she was informed did I get any recognition…

Fukk these assholes! I mean, don’t get me wrong, I’m happy for the money and the title, but now I feel unappreciated!

Smonae80 says:

Pickachu
      Lady
      Such
      hell everyone :waves:

Let this woman live.

NaijaGal says:

@DONNA – well there you have it…they didn’t want the drama of why the nigglet got the promotion over the whitie…as much as it shouldn’t matter it’s like that…sucks but at least you know where you stand

@Unshakable

Yeah, I knew this was some bullshyt…yes the other analyst is a sprite, but she is not a fukked up person at all…

@Milky

Thank u dahling! :wink:

By the way these yt’s have a different set of rules :tea: it’s not right no, but they do. They gone always look out for them rather it be their feelings or a damn job :no:

Breezy says:

Lol yall let Nasir be great!

@jenie.. yes he caused 15 wrecks, that is crazy..
      @donna.. the excuse given for not recognizing your hard work sounds like some bullish but .I wouldn’t be mad if I was you, at least you were the one who got the promotion

Smonae80 says:

@ Donna that is bull, its called recognition and most jobs do it. That motivates other employees to do better.

:hugs: @Smonae

@Naija

Yeah you’re right…that’s ok, these mf’s are gonna see what I’m about…we live in America where capitalism is the way of life…watch me capitalize the FUKK off this position and leave smoke behind me!

@Breezy

Yeah I know, and that’s what I’ve been telling myself…but his admitting that they were looking out for her feelings just made my blood boil a bit…if that’s the case EVERY position should be hush hush because EVERYONE gets turned down while another gets the job!

NaijaGal says:

SMONAE :waves: hi beautiful

@Smonae

That’s what I’m saying…when I got promoted at my last job before this one to manager they sent out an email for everyone to congratulate me, and OTHERS who were there longer than me didn’t get promoted and had to deal…

*sighs*

Oh well, thanks everyone for your input…I’m gonna go take a walk… :lol:

MsB says:

:wave: Smonae80

Milky says:

:hi:
      Smonae

NaijaGal says:

:newpost: is up

Nasir Rahim says:

NaijaGal says @NASIR – sir if’in you don’t take that chit to Fantasia’s fan page…GTFOHWTBS #PleaseAndThankYou

Kick Rock NaijaGal

Carrington says:

I want to quit my job, stay home, raise my son and watch the paternity results on Maury.

#Im through

cougar lover says:

she crazy, yune lose no money for no dang lust.