LeSean McCoy deletes his Twitter page after going in on his baby mama

Steph and Lesean McCoy

Philadelphia Eagles running back LeSean McCoy learned a hard lesson when he met a beautiful LSLH groupie — who had ‘gold digger’ written all over her face — and bedded her without protection.

9 months later, McCoy became a father — but not in the Biblical sense.

McCoy, 24, is angry because he’s a new father who is forced to pay for his baby mama’s hair, nails and designer shoes for the next 18 years, according to the law of the land.

Her mission completed, Steph (@Angelface0330) spends her days on the social networking website posting pics of their infant son, LeSean Jr, and tormenting McCoy with tweets such as this one:

Steph tweet

Yesterday he finally snapped. McCoy attacked his baby mama, Steph, for simply suggesting he couldn’t spell the word “vacation” (he spelled it “vocation”).

Steph tweet

What followed was McCoy’s juvenile attempts to rally his followers to drag Steph on Twitter.

He tweeted: “Tell @Angelface0330 to get a job n stop begging for child support money she a BUM needs me to LIVE sad!!!”

And

“@Angelface0330 I never look or speak to u .. Once u lied bout birth control ya life was created … B 4 that u was a nobody dirty alley grill”

After embarrassing himself and the professional ball club he works for, McCoy deleted his Twitter account. He later apologized for his lack of respect toward his baby’s mama and himself.

In a statement released to the media, McCoy said:

“I would like to express how deeply sorry and remorseful I am to my family, the Philadelphia Eagles, my fans, and every young person who views me as a role model,” McCoy said in the statement. “This is not who I am as a person, nor the image I ever wanted to portray of myself. It’s definitely not the example I want to set for my son.”

“Due to my bad judgment and frustration, I allowed a very personal matter to be played out on a social network, of all things,” McCoy said. “It was immature and unprofessional for me to do so and to encourage others to join in.”

“I take great pride in being a good father and strive to one day be a great one,” McCoy said. “I’ve always done everything in my means to provide for my son financially, emotionally, and most importantly with my time and heart. I am sick over the fact that my actions have caused pain to him and all involved. I have decided to handle this matter privately from here on out and I thank everyone for their continued support.”

All of this drama could easily be avoided if you young ladies would understand that love is not the same as sex (which was originally intended for reproductive purposes). Love is expressed through our actions. So a man shows his love for a woman AFTER the sex act — when he respects her and steps up like a man to provides for her and her child.

McCoy is just another young man who was forced into fatherhood when he is too immature to step up and be a father.

• T.O. Sued Again for Not Paying Child Support
  • Kendra Wilkinson and NFL Player Are Expecting
  • Falcons Player Pours Bleach On Baby Mama’s Clothes; Vandalizes Her Apartment
  • Dez Bryant will face charges for slapping his own mother

194 Responses to “LeSean McCoy deletes his Twitter page after going in on his baby mama”

SandraRose ur a day late BUT I STILL Appreciate ya!!

Str8tUpMenace says:

Both of them are dumb azzes. But how the hell is she correcting him, when she fugged up some words her damn self????

Anyway, pretty baby, tho!! :heart:

GAGIRL87 says:

_____________________________________________________________________

:yes:

And Shady Mccoy wasnt Forced,He participated in the act with out taking his OWN PRECAuTIONs and is just as MUCH responsible as the heFFa who lied bout her BC

@ luVn_liFe, Well some of us didn’t hear about this yesterday. :coffee:

Sooo He can’t spell vacation and she can’t spell once. She should’ve left him alone. :coffee:

(from downstairs)

felt bad too…dude has to go live in a homeless shelter…that’s f’d up…what’s the hype with Alex she ain’t even cute…nor does she have a body…not liking her…Dutchess and that other chick mad cool. Puma is so cool, I really like him. Ceaser is a ahole…not sure how to feel about him just yet…and his baby mama need her teeth fixed asap!
      —–
      Is it just me not loving Dutchess? Sorry but I don’t. I don’t know if I believe that Cees does everything for the kid and the courts just said oh well. They clearly said that was his second extention, so he has a court order to pay. and clearly he is not. I really think Alex gets high. smdh. She is crazy.

@SandraROSE leMMe back track,Cause i hadnt read or seen his statement you got up there
      :goodpost:

I avoid women who consistently misspell words in text messages. If your cell phone’s spell check can’t decipher your words something is wrong. :no:

LadieLeo says:

Did she just start hating this dude once she realized he wasn’t gonna wife her up? Why name your son after him? I don’t understand that, clearly she barely knew the dude.

NaijaGal says:

REPOST FROM DOWNSTAIRS
      ==========================
      @NAKEYA it’s not just you…she was talking all that ish about Ceasar, now she’s all on his jock…she has an agenda and is very calculating…her locs are hot though :lol: that Sassy chick is my fave cause she doesn’t get caught up in the foolishness and seems mad cool (like me) :lol:

The Baby is soooooooooooooooo CUTE! :happy: his mammy just needs to let go and let GOD!!
      you got what U wanTed,ur 18 yr meal ticket be happy

GAGIRL87 says:

Me and my son laughing at haterz and specially his dumb a$$ dad just ****ing dumb we are just laughing at you good nigh _____ <<<<<<<<< this tweet though so sad and immature :no:

NaijaGal says:

the only person I feel for is that little boy having two fcuked up parents

sassyshe says:

I dont feel sorry for these dumb players and entertainers. stop smashing groupies raw, then you dont have to worry about crap like this

@Sandra I MisPell alot of Stuff on her and shorthand my texts=INTENTIONALLY :think:

Nakeya_j says:

@NAKEYA it’s not just you…she was talking all that ish about Ceasar, now she’s all on his jock…she has an agenda and is very calculating…her locs are hot though that Sassy chick is my fave cause she doesn’t get caught up in the foolishness and seems mad cool (like me)
      —–
      Yes! Dutchess was talking about how she would not bring him home to her mother, but then gets mad when Alex is talking to him, and then got up early to drive him to court and waited a few hours there for him. Boo you are not his woman. And all the guys in there (except Puma) are hoes anyway. Chile boo. And Sassy is the only one who is normal in there.

KABYEYOU says:

good morning people!!!!

did yall discuss Catfish yet?

Trendsetter says:

(from downstairs)

—–

___________________________

What is it you don’t like about ehr…do i think she’s beautiful, no…cool, yea

But I was a bit confused as to why she want to fight Alex if her and Ceasar ain’t together or even had sex

Miany says:

“LIED ABOUT BIRTH CONTROL”…dumb boy. I thought that stopped working on ballers in 1975

NaijaGal says:

did yall discuss Catfish yet?
      ================
      a lil bit but share your thoughts

@naija YES,Poor Child

S/N . . local10 reported that Detectives on the RickY ROZAY Investigation Are leaning towards the shooting was staged. :smack:

—-
      Right! But I don’t like how she was all oh I would never take him home to meet my mom and I would not date him, but now she all booed up. Girl no. I do think she is a very cute girl. But at the same time, she needs a bath too. I am just not feeling her. Truth be told I only really like Sassy and Puma. Oh and LuLu

—-
      :hahaha: so a woman tells you that she is on birth control and that gave you to raw dog her and you did not know her first name?! Yeah, she did not trap him, he did that to himself. BC or not, you always strap up. I mean, what if she had AIDS or something? smh. Just stupid.

NaijaGal says:

who’s LuLu

Anna says:

Miany says:

~~~~~~
      History tends to repeat.

FuturedocDonte says:

Both of these iliterate Axx dummies need to delete All of their accounts everywhere. How r u correcting his spelling and turn around and say “all I did was correct his spelling not ones* did I said* :smack: Jesus be a two hour GED course

Trendsetter says:

luVn_liFe… says:

@naija YES,Poor Child

_________________________

50 Cent said it was staged and was laughing at Officer Ricky

Trendsetter says:

NaijaGal says:

who’s LuLu

Oh Sh*t daughter

Such a handsome baby…

Both of them are so ignent (yes I said ignent) Poor baby wont have a chance until the both of them mature.

ysoserious says:

<–"Forced into fatherhood"

:smack:
      LaWd Sweet baby HeyZuZ! Are you 4serious TREND? if Maybach Music staged this,I hope ther a.s.s.e.s gets dealt with accordingly.People could have been killed!
      surveillance cameras caught a few seconds clip,during the “shooting” a man was walking by :no:

Str8tUpMenace says:

I love Dutchess’ dreads. Puma’s my dude. I like Sassy & OSh*t, too, he just needs to get his life together.

Morning ladies & gents :hug:

ysoserious says:

@RAZZLE

Ho Chi Kim in that Gravi…Too early.

LMaO YSO that Gravie!! :hahaha: where do U find these animals with the facial Expressions!

KABYEYOU says:

@NaijaGal

I agree with @SandraRose

the show has a heavy gay undertone, i wasnt to thrilled with the start of the show, but its obvious that Neve and the Camera Man are lovers to me

but dealing with the actual show, Homey was hurt that dude wasnt a model, as hurt as dude was last week that the girl was really a girl

but the fact that dude got the city to put a bus in his hood then turned around and dressed up like a bus driver and stole buses, then got out of jail to get a permit to drive them had me :rofl:

Talk about hustling backwards

Dude also was trying his hardest to get the booty last night too, yea my name aint jamari, im not a model, im a bus driver who used to steal buses, but WE CHILLIN TONIGHT RIGHT lmao

MIRS! :wave: Morning BeautiMuS!!

NaijaGal says:

50 Cent said it was staged and was laughing at Officer Ricky
      =============================
      until 50 can talk chit about Chelsea Handler he needs to just STFU

Anna says:

Trendsetter says:

luVn_liFe… says:

@naija YES,Poor Child

_________________________

50 Cent said it was staged and was laughing at Officer Ricky

~~~~~~~~
      :lol: Not surprised. Dude wants his street cred so bad, he has to direct his own live event.

ysoserious says:

Wait y’all.

Rawse the Bawse FAKED getting shot at? A pox on both his titties and the wang sauce trapped underneath them.

No it’s not Ho Chi Kim…It’s Ho Kim Camtoe…See what I did there?

as hurt as dude was last week that the girl was really a girl
      ^ ^ ^ ^
      Thats the CATFISH i caught lastniTe..LaWd ROB was sick!that lady didnt have a jank!

Milky says:

:hi:
      ysoserious
      str8tupmenace
      anna
      miany
      kabyeyou
      sassyshe
      gagirl
      mzdimpz
      last but not least Sandra!!!

OMG I said Cam toe remove spaces and I got edited! :rofl:

ysoserious says:

@LUVN

Google is magical. When it’s not tragical. I might go an find another one.

NaijaGal says:

OSh*t, too, he just needs to get his life together.
      ===================================
      I can tell dude has a type :lol: and he def needs to get it together…just a hot ass mess

@ANNA . .
      Dude wants his street cred so bad, he has to direct his own live event.
      ~ ~ ~ `
      How Funny,I think they said he has an AlbuM Coming OUT :shrug:

Atypical says:

Yes because she forced hom to have unprotected sex with her. . …He just couldn’t help himself..Now he has to support his child… The trollop.. :shocked:

MILKYYYYYYYYYY :hug: hey MaaM

Milky says:

@luvn :kiss: how r u ma?

KABYEYOU says:

@milky sup with ya lady

DID ANYONE SEE THIS VIDEO—> Hood-Booger ATL Mom Gets Tased By Security In Front Of Whole Litter Of Future Thugs-Criminals

LSLH says:

Well her mission has been accomplished.

Atypical says:

—————–
      I hope you’re :sarcasm: because she aint force him to do shyt. :lol:

MILKY,im WELL i WanTed to give you a big :hug: for U and Gma

has anyone seen the video of the black chick who mased the azzhole who was rushing her and talking shyt at the gas station checkout counter? :rofl: “Now I got enough muffins!”

~ ~ ~
      @nakeYjah and SHE SAID HE HAS A SICK DUCK

69 says:

Sandra, I have a friend that misspells the HEYUL outta some words. I often wonder why her spell check doesn’t catch it. Tell me what’s wrong, I need a good laugh this morning. :rofl:

@RAZZZZ
      Are you talking bout the vid that i Just asked about too??

69 says:

LuvN Naija YSO Milky Diva :kiss:

coco creamy says:

I dont think a man should have to pay child support for a woman he aint married too, DONT COME FOR ME :karate: lol. but i really do

I bet these women will start thinking twice about being a baby momma with no husband. this chyt is getting out of hand FORREAL

anyway morning :waves: again :shotsfired: <<<<< I gotback up :lol:

Betamax82 says:

Don’t know either one of the people so… :tea:

69 Morning You dirty scoundrel :D how ya do SIR?

Diva says:

:wave: Good Morning! These people lashing out on twitta then deleting their accounts kill meh! Twitta gone get somebody KILT!

:wave:
      CoCo
      Beta Morning
      @Creamy why NOT?He was StuPiD Enough to drop that load in her and create it??

coco creamy says:

I dont think a man should have to pay child support for a woman he aint married too, DONT COME FOR ME lol. but i really do

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Moaning Coco…but if you lay you PAY! #wrapitup

DIVA :hi: Juuu Looking GORGEous this morning :rolleyes:

@creamy

Regarding ur gravie…I have a friend who said she actually saw that live and in action….primates really ARE similar to us humans…. :coffee:

———
      SO what do you think he should do….

Diva says:

@Luvn hey babe…thank you..do you think my lumps on my forehead are uber sexy? :rofl:

FuturedocDonte says:

—–
      Coco may have a point :thinking:
      Don’t come for me :karate: coco my back up

NaijaGal says:

======================
      these females aren’t laying by themselves…let’s also have standards for dudes…yeah the power is in women but let’s set expectations for males too :shrug:

@69 now that’s what I’m talking about…. yessssssssssssssss

Oh and :hi: to everyone!

Naija :hug: hey ma

Diva says:

:wave: Donna with that fly azz puzzy!!!

69 says:

coco creamy says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Moaning Coco…but if you lay you PAY! #wrapitup
      Chit, them Asians on Buford (Bruferd) Highway tell yo ass quick “You break, YOU PAY!” :rofl:

mrsloveleigh says:

Sandra I doubt she confused love for sex. Sex is what she wanted to ensure her future. Love would’ve been a nice added bonus

Oh and about the VW commercial…I must say I wanted to sing in a Jamaican, Spanish, Arabic, and Nigerian accent when I got my Eos….those cars kick ass! :coffee:

Mendeecees turned himself in yesterday on outstanding drug warrants, that may or may not have been connected to his and Yandy’s house being raided last summer
      :smack:
      I fail to understand why an educated woman w/such poTential would GET Caught up in this

Milky says:

@milky sup with ya lady
      ___________________________
      hey bew how r u doing today sir?

:hi:
      donna
      diva :kiss: naw i take my kiss back until u get an attractive gravi! lol
      coco why would a man pay child support to their wife?

luVn_liFe… says:

@Sandra I MisPell alot of Stuff on her and shorthand my texts=INTENTIONALLY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      So do I’s! :rofl:

Betamax82 says:

Hey Luvn :hi:

——
      His trial for the 15 y/o/ oral sex thing started todya too. :tea: If it’s true I hope he does the max. Dirty ass.

You break, YOU PAY!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      @69 they kill me with that you breaka you pay! ain’t nobobdy gone break that cheap azz shyt! They can’t sell that shyt so they be waiting for somebody to break it. :rofl:

Milky says:

Donna with that fly azz puzzy!!!
      _____________________________________
      :shocked: say what naw? lol

Diva says:

@Milky you gone kiss me lumps, bumps and all…get back here :kis:

:hi: everyone.

@BETA

:think:
      is that Jermaine Dupri in your gravi?

SHAUN! :hug: I JUST sent you a Good Morning. :yes:

Milky says:

Donna with that fly azz puzzy!!!
      _____________________________________
      say what naw? lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Iffin you don’t get your dirty azz mind out tha gutta gal….her fly azz puzzy cat :rofl:

Milky says:

:kiss: @otb

Diva says:

*wanders if Dat got them chickens stashed*

FuturedocDonte says:

:offtopic:

This keyshia cole and Ashanti track though :huh: it’s like they told Ashanti “now u looky bish, Monica done already went and outside my Axx on the BET awards. Don’t get reckless”

Betamax82 says:

Oh Man :rofl:

Ace says:

She corrected this niccas spelling…then misspelled “once” as “Ones”

dumb bishes i swear… :coffee:

#birthcontrol

Anna says:

coco creamy says:

~~~~~~~
      Run while you can. It takes two.

Milky says:

_______________________________________________________
      i gotta have a dirty mind to kiss u wit dat gravi! :rofl:

:no:

Carrington says:

It takes a special kind of graduate to play victim while defending your dig at someone’s spelling by reiterating that, “not ONES” did you do something…

He should’ve simply replied, “#Not ONCE”

… And then went to a car dealership

@ Donte….When the radio station here used to play that song, they damned near muted Keyshia out and kept Mo’s vocals on the bridge. :huh: Where they do that?

Unshakable says:

Good morning everybody!

@GAGirl and Sandra Rose,

How was he “forced” to be a father when he willingly had sex with this female? If he would have been raped, different story. But when you have sex with someone, first and foremost it is a responsibility. And when you have sex, you also deal with the consequences of said behavior. He can’t cry “victim” after the fact. IMO, she didn’t trap him; rather, he may have made poor choices. Again, no shade, jmo. :hug: and :kiss:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

IF YOU ARE EJACULATING WEALTH, WRAP IT THE FUG UP OR ELSE SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES

I’M NOT BUYING I’M A DUMB HOT BLOODED HORNY MAN WITH NO SELF-CONTROL AND IN THE LATTER YOU ARE A MAN AND SUPPOSE TO BE THE HEAD OF THE HOUSEHOLD AND MAKE DECISIONS SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU HAVE BALLS, THAT LINE OF THINKING IN ITSELF IS CONTRADICTORY :coffee:

PICK ONE-EITHER YOU ARE CAPABLE OR NOT-BRAIN CELLS DON’T CEASE TO WORK CAUSE YOUR DACK GET’S HARD, IT’S THE OWNER/OPERATOR OF THE DACK THAT SHOULD DEMONSTRATE CAUTION/AND USE PROTECTION-SO YOU WON’T END UP IN COURT BEING SUED FOR CHILD SUPPORT BECAUSE YOU JUST SIGNED A LUCRATIVE CONTRACT-DUH

:wave:
      Donna :kiss:
      OtB
      Dimpz
      Ace
      DonTe
      Man
      MorNiNg

Ty says:

Morning All :wave:

Yall and these gravi’s

Milky and that damn invisible part

Diva just :wtf:

Carrington :kiss:

He should’ve simply replied, “#Not ONCE” <–RIGHT :rofl:
      She woulda Just Went to bed. LMAO

:hug: OTB
      Nakeya

coco creamy says:

:rofl: @FeFe girl a mess huh, why dont you have your picture up u are a pretty lil lady :yes: and to the other roses I know that’s why i said dont come for me,
      ” to each its On”

but if you know you cant take care of a child dont have them. i really stand on that, reguardless of a man postion a woman is the first responder, how did he get you on your back in the first place, you took the offer. but that isjust me, i teach and taught my daughter the same thing, u have a baby by a man and you know u cant take care of that baby, its your selfish fault for doing that. that man didnt make you have a baby he just just wnanted to play on you, once he finish with you he on to the next woman, so yes I hold my chld responsible. but to each its on.

Morning Diva :hug: :wave:

And Morning everyone I did not already say good morning to! It’s nice to see you all!

69 says:

Futuredoc

Keyshia knew better than to put Mo on that track. But then again, Monica IS what made that track. Without her, it would have been weak. I haven’t heard this Keyshia/Ashanti song but I’ll give it a spin.

Man said that Ashanti can out sing Monica and most other R&B hoes. :huh:

I ain’t say nothing tho. :hahaha:

Carrington says:

Wassup, Diva boo boo child!

Miany says:

mrsloveleigh says:
      ^^^ SANDRA KNOW THAT.
      @Intense Mocha…lawd knows that dummy was ejaculating wealth talking bout ‘she lied about birth control’ I’m just mad he fell for that issh

Milky says:

:hi:
      ty
      carrington
      coco dat gravi :rofl:
      intense i cosign every word u said!
      unshakable
      beta

Nakeya_j says:

I think both parties are equally responsible. I don’t care that I am the mother. I have to provide for this child and so do you. If my son was grown and came home and said that I am not payign child support shyt I’d smack him down to the ground. Because I am one of those kids who did not have a dad, and I know exactly who he is, and he comes to my sons games. He just did not feel as if he had to do anything. smdh. And I am NOT supporting fathers who don’t do because they do want to. …it’s a sore spot for me.

Carrington says:

Wassup, Diva boo boo child!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I’m just trying to make this dayum day go by faster! whassup wif you?

Miany says:

Carrington says:

He should’ve simply replied, “#Not ONCE”

… And then went to a car dealership
      ^^ Good one. But, that would require him actually knowing it was spelled wrong. The fact that his response included ‘lied about birth control’ should tell u he is from a FRESH batch of IDIOTs!

Anna says:

coco creamy says:

@FeFe girl a mess huh, why dont you have your picture up u are a pretty lil lady and to the other roses I know that’s why i said dont come for me,
      ” to each its On”

~~~~~~~
      Nice for teaching your daughter that, but it’s not reality. I know someone w/a child that will work 3 jobs instead of taking the dad for child support. Dad has a good job w/benefits. If you have to work 3 jobs & are the primary parent, who is raising the child?

don’t want to *

Milky says:

:pc: <—– me puttin my uterus on ebay or amazon!! FCUK motha nature!!

Crickett says:

I just had an Ashanti marathon on youtube tv this weekend, the kids had no clue. It’s her beats and lyrics and look- her singing is ok but the hooks are crazy.

WoWzers . .
      This lady jess Volker Came for Phaedra’s ThroaK! :blink:

ysoserious says:

Sandra will find any way to make anything a woman’s fault. It’s amazing, really.

The hate of self always give me the sads.

ANd if you get raped by these men who hold no responsibility :huh:

Diva says:

These young girls think cause they lay down and spread their legs wide eagle that these dudes are going to stay with them and wife them up. They need to stop with that mentality. Then he’ll go on to the next one inpregnate her and marry her. It happens on the daily…….he don’t want you. #movethefuggon

Trendsetter says:

coco creamy says:

anyway morning again <<<<< I gotback up
      _______________________________

Not really feeling this statement…but hey that's your opinion

Betamax82 says:

Milky :waves:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

HOWDY ROSES :waves:

Ty says:

Its only 10A and Im starving :cry:

Had cheerios, yogurt, and green tea :crying:

#greedypeopleshyt

*impregnate! don’t come for 69 cause I misspelled that word :rofl:

Trendsetter says:

luVn_liFe… says:

WoWzers . .
      This lady jess Volker Came for Phaedra’s ThroaK!
      _________________________

say what

@NikkeMinxx says:

Ejaculating wealth?
      _________________________________
      *logged into fall out*

ysoserious says:

@CRICKETT

You watched an Ashanti marathon? Why do you not love yourself? Just got another case of the sads.

Milky says:

@beta r u speakin to me or someone else on the blog, I cant tell where ur gravi is lookin? :rofl:

@NikkeMinxx says:

*in to
      —————————————————
      Bet’ not na’an one of y’all air me out on twitter either.

@creamy

Why thank u dahling… :)

@yso

why must you woo me with that gravie!? :heart:

FuturedocDonte says:

Man said that Ashanti can out sing Monica and most other R&B hoes.
      —–
      One thing about Ashanti is she does have some range on her vocAls (even if she is a little flat). But by the way she sings this song she was definitely told before hand to stay in her lane. She could have blown keyshia out the water yet Again

@NikkeMinxx says:

MzD… :love:

______________________! :yahoo:

ysoserious says:

DIMPZ!

It’s like 60 out there. Why for mammy nature want to tease us like this?

Ty says:

Crickett says:

I like her as a writer but not a singer. Rain on Me was my jam but I wanted someone else to sing it :thumbsup:

Betamax82 says:

Milky :lol:

ysoserious says:

@FE

That’s my tickled pussy Gravi. Enjoy.

Miany says:

@LUVN update please
      @Coco I hear what you’re saying (hoping women think twice before making babies with a man whom she KNOWS AINT SHYTT) but in all honesty do we really want to live in society where we are actively ENCOURAGING men (by giving a free pass) to be sexually irresponsible?
      @yso…I don’t think Sandra really blames women. I think she intentionally takes this stance so she can stir up the posters (she knows most of us are women). She just women bashes cuz ‘it’s provocative, gets the people going!!’

Everytime a man ejaculates, he knows that he can make a child. Women always our own enemies. :no: There is a price you pay for pleasure.

coco creamy says:

Ladies its all good tho that is just me and my teachings, If she did have a baby by a man, that is on her, if she goes to court on him, that is on her ask well. but im not knocking nobody on how they believe and teach their babies it just worked for me soooo far :lol: moving on.

Afiya says:

This whole situation is just sad especially for the baby…too many people involved, his girlfriend needs to stay out of it too.

Ty says:

luVn_liFe… says:

WoWzers . .
      This lady jess Volker Came for Phaedra’s ThroaK!
      Say what now :popcorn:

@ Diva I dont even think they are trying to reach wifey status, they just want a check and will go all out to get it. Reminds me of that episode of the game when Eggs was looking for Derwin’s used condom to impregnate herself. These heffa’s have changed the game :rofl:

did anyone ever lurk B o ss ip back in the day? Sandra’s views on black women reminds me of that poster Kigali… :lol:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

@NikkeMinxx says:

Ejaculating wealth?
      _________________________________
      *logged into fall out*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:rofl: YALL KNOW NOBODY FONTS LIKE INTENSE, I MAKE UP MY OWN ISH ALL THE TIME

ysoserious says:

@MIANY

I hope you’re right. The alternative ain’t pretty.

coco creamy says:

Miany says:

@LUVN update please

_____________________________________________________

Its not a free pass if she thought twice who she was creating with. then this conversation will not happen, cause for one she did not take him on the offer, i not giving anybody a free pass, im a woman first, so i speak from a woman point of view however my views are different from most people and i get that, but that is my stand. :shrugs:

@Trend . . . YES for Filth”

Afiya says:

My question is after posting dumbness in Twitter he comes back later and wants to be remorseful…why didn’t he think of that before he posted that mess…him & his girl?

I’m mad he’s an #EAGLES player too :(

Crickett says:

These girls think they were the chosen one, if he would have asked her to marry him she would have. On another note, where’s RiRi post? Who watched Rihanna perform Stay at 777 Tour on Jayz’s Youtube channel. She had me in tears, beautiful song. She needs to perform that with Chris Brown at Grammy’s.

Been on my own since 15 , about that life… U say what? I’ve grown that why ! Happy for your show but we both know u are a hoe

Yes! Cynthia is on target! Phaedra will always lie regardless of EVIDENCE! Phae u sure do have several hook ups ! U know I know Phae!

How is a woman that thinks she is untouchable , corrupt, goin to judge? U sleep with judges how u judging?

ummm I am in the process of my book being published! Yes Phaedra was my sons god mom and my x husbands whore

:lol: Love that.

Afiya says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Essactly… #justdumb

@OTB
      “The only thing I would possibly give a man a pass on is the actual cost of the pregnancy..if I wanted the baby and he did not. But once the baby is born if I want/need you will. DEAL.

Everytime a man ejaculates, he knows that he can make a child. Women always our own enemies. There is a price you pay for pleasure.”

This is bullchit.

YOU DECIDED to have that baby. He took a CHANCE, you made A DECISION. You, and YOU ALONE should responsible for YOUR DECISION.

To even argue against this is ridiculous. It’s extortion. Plain and simple.

Women:
      “Follow MY decision or else.” = Extortion.

Oh yes Apollo she still takes calls from Twin ! Pow” @apollonida03 “shawty get yo girl” in my @Tip voice… Lol

Shout out to you Phae, I know you miss Twin , he told me you said that on one of your accepting calls from the Feds:) these pics are for u

Chilllle :tea:

Man you think Kim K is virginal. :shrug:

:newpost:

:waiting:

YOU ALONE should responsible for YOUR DECISION
      ——
      :blink: All that sounds like to me is that the father should not be responsible, and that sound like a dead beat dad. YES BOTH parents are responsible!!!

Nakeya_j says:

To even argue against this is ridiculous. It’s extortion. Plain and simple.
      —–
      So you think men should not have to take care of the kid?!

@ YSO…gonna be 20 tomorrow. :wail: BISH!

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

EXTORTION OR NOT THE SHIAT IS LEGAL, SO UNTIL THE LAW CHANGES WRAP UP OR BUCK UP AND CTFU :coffee:

@OTB
      “What’s funny is, women would NEVER have had a baby out of wedlock back in the day until the government acted a free collection agent for women.

Its because they were dying in back alley abortion clinics. Go get learned up, get out your feelings, then come back. *cracks knuckles*”
      _________

You get learned up. Abortion is LEGAL now. The original child support laws didn’t even apply to unmarried children so that women WOULND’T just go out and extort men the way they are now.

The law changed to cover illegitmate children after World War II to ENCOURAGE women to have more children so the nation’s population could increase.

The whole thing is plum ridiculous. Women DECIDE to have children, extort a man’s money, then get mad when he don’t happily go along with it. SMH.

@INTENSE
      “EXTORTION OR NOT THE SHIAT IS LEGAL, SO UNTIL THE LAW CHANGES WRAP UP OR BUCK UP AND CTFU ”

Laws change.
      But you right, the good part is a good bit of these hoes wind up fighting for years to barely get anything and wind up bitter and azzed out.

MSVALLDAY says:

What I don’t understand is why is having a baby your only concern. Are you not concerned about catching HIV or a host of other sexually transmitted diseases. Cannot believe people are still having sex w/o condoms. Just can’t!

ReadingIsFundamental says:

She called him a dumb *ss but, he was a dumb *ss when she was making a baby with him? She gets no respect. She makes pretty women look stupid

If God ever allows your small seed to make the big swim, you are going to be faced with so much reality.

I’m so so sad, I was born a woman and that I get to be in control of my body and that you were born a man and you get to be in control of yours. *faux rage* How I wish men had something to cover their penisis during sex or a surgical procedure that could prevent my heaux ass from ever trapping them with a baby. *gags* :eyeroll:

D!ck should never assume a pussy is on BC. Period point blank. If you dont want to be responsible for your actions, put it in your hand small man (not you…a man who has the line of thinking that he shouldnt be responsible for his spill…oh, wait that is you. Small as in petty.)

You so damn stingy and selfish that you think somebody want you for your money or whatever the money is for the child. Dont fukk. Oh but thats your right huh?

I know, I know. Use a condom and you cant feel it. :eyeroll:

@OTB

How bout be responsible for YOUR DECISIONS!

Oh wait… why do that when I can EXTORT someone?

Chit, every criminal rationalizes their DECISIONS. Ain’t that right?

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

@Man I understand your arguments really I do. But I am not going to agree that each and every person is responsible for their own actions. :shrug:

And cant you go to court and be absolved of your rights? :) Wrap it up and this is a moot discussion. :)

Sorry* I am not going to agree that each and every person is NOT responsible for their own actions.

Especially if they consent.

lexdiamonz says:

SERIOUSLY the NBA/NFL/NHL, etc need to give these dumb, dyck mofos a TRAINING in HOES 101!!!! WTF is this you TWITTER is the devil it is 2013 I hope dudes will seriously LEARN to use and respect a condom didn’t this fool watch Derwin on the game HE CHECKED the TRASH for the condom after Mel schooled him there is NO EXCUSE for this phuckery they teach these fools how to catch/throw a ball so they should KNOW how to protect the 2 they own … foolishness

@OTB
      ” I understand your arguments really I do. But I am not going to agree that each and every person is responsible for their own actions.

And cant you go to court and be absolved of your rights? Wrap it up and this is a moot discussion. ”

But you AREN’T for people being responsible for their own actions.

And you don’t even HAVE TO BE THE FATHER TO BE FORCED TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT! GTFOH. That’s FACT.

If you served BILL GATES as being father of your child, and he didn’t show to court, HE IS LEGALLY THE FATHER. That’s all it takes, a WRONG ADDRESS. It happens all the time. Look it up.

The person RESPONSIBLE for the BIRTH is ONE PERSON… THE MOTHER. SHE DECIDED to have the babe. She didn’t “take a chance.” She PURPOSELY DECIDED. If you were for responsibility, you would agree the person who PURPOSELY DECIDED TO DO SOMETHIGN, should be responsible for their DECISION.

But, if I could legally extort someone, I would rationalize it too.

@INTENSE
      “THEY EVENTUALLY PAY THE ULTIMATE PRICE (THESE WOMEN) HAVING TO EXPLAIN TO A CHILD WHY DADDY DISLIKES YOU, WHY YOU TWO CAN’T STAND TO BE IN THE SAME ROOM TOGETHER, WHY SHE DOESN’T RECEIVE ANY EMOTIONAL SUPPORT FROM THE FATHER AT ANY OF THE DR’S APPOINTMENTS, ER VISITS, ILLNESSES, ETC.

EVENTUALLY ONE DAY THE CHILD WILL FIGURE IT OUT, MAMA TRAPPED MY DADDY FOR MONEY AND I WAS SIMPLY A MEAL TICKET AND THAT RIGHT THERE IS SOME SHIAT RIGHT THERE, YOUR CHILD GIVING YOU THE SIDE EYE AND LACKING RESPECT FOR YOU, THAT NO PURSE OR SHOE CAN APPEASE OR ERASE”

Beautiful!

Do you think big font will help me come around? Stop that chit. :huh:

Im not sure why youre so vested on this issue..this happen to you? But maybe you should know that I am actually NOT a senseless child support advocate. If I were, I think I would be doing it myself. I did choose to have my children after very careful thinking and one thing about a feminist is that I was always prepared to do it alone bro. It just so happens that they live by the same moral code I live by.

lexdiamonz says:

BUT at the END of the day MAN if you aint in the picture you CAN’T be framed… men meet a bish at the strip club or in the bodega and trick off the SAME NIGHT WTF you EXPECT it is like you aint pick up no WHOLESOME, HONEST chic at the POOH PALACE
      GTFOHWTBS!!!!! and GROWN MEN should KNOW better

Best believe if a bish put your name on a kid birth certificate and you KNOW and can PROVE u didn’t hit that EVER YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER (in my Maury voice) and NO COURT on this earth WILL force you to pay for a child that is not yours

@OTB
      ” I did choose to have my children after very careful thinking and one thing about a feminist is that I was always prepared to do it alone bro. It just so happens that they live by the same moral code I live by.

Im just not for ppl shirking responsibilites…and legal wrangling with Bill Gates?..come on that chit is non sequitur to what we are discussing.”

That’s great for you. Really it is. But someone else’s decision is their responsibility. Point blank, period. Why would you try to say otherwise?

And the fact that you could legally extort someone to support your decision was known to you prior to making your decision. As it does for many women.

And the fact that you could do the same to Bill Gates is very relevant. It’s further disproves your repeated claims of “responsibility.”

Even in your attempt to equate that man “taking a chance” is akin to a woman making a “purposeful decision” it still doesn’t hold water because a man doesn’t even need to “take a chance.” A woman can name ANY man as the father of her child. If he is unaware of this, he is then LEGALLY the father. If the court is aware that man isn’t biologically the father, he is still legally responsible. So again, save that “responsibility” stuff.

ArabianNights says:

I just read through her old posts….yea she definitely was baiting him. I have no sympathy for her (or him) at all. However, she’d be but ass hurt though if he decided to file for joint custody and her child support checks were dramatically decreased. Even as a Pro Athlete, joint custody can happen.

ohpretty1 says:

Why name your child ‘JR’ after a man you don’t respect? Never understood that one?

underwsr says:

She lied about birth control?! WEAR A CONDOM! WEAR A CONDOM! WEAR A CONDOM! You don’t want kids? WEAR A CONDOM! You don’t want an STD? WEAR A CONDOM! Only YOU can protect yourself!!!!! WEAR A CONDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop blaming the baby mama! WEAR A CONDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!