More Details Emerge About Ahmad Rashad’s Nasty Divorce

Ahmad Rashad Sale Johnson divorce

The NY Post has more details about Ahmad Rashad’s nasty divorce from his wealthy wife, Sale Johnson. According to the Post, Johnson hired extra security to prevent the 63-year-old ex-NFL star from setting foot inside her home in the posh Bears Club gated community in Jupiter, Fla. Johnson also had Rashad’s key fob deactivated so he can’t drive through the front gates like he lives there.

Ahmad Rashad Sale Johnson divorce

Johnson is the ex-wife of NY Jets owner Woody Johnson. She was flush with cash when her divorce from Woody was finalized. The Post didn’t explain what led Johnson to banish Rashad (pictured above, right, with Spike Lee and Michael Jordan) from her home, but it might have something to do with his lack of attentiveness to her needs.

Meanwhile, Page Six has learned Rashad had her removed from some of their Palm Beach country club memberships so he can golf with pals Michael Jordan and Tiger Woods in peace. Sale got $100 million in her split with Woody, but Rashad doesn’t stand to get anywhere near it because she has an ironclad prenup.

• Ahmad Rashad is back on the market (sort of)
  • La La Vazquez is back on the market
  • Dwyane Wade’s ex-wife speaks out
  • Vanessa Bryant is not like other Laker Wives
  • Photos: Charley Gallay/Getty Images North America and Getty Images

76 Responses to “More Details Emerge About Ahmad Rashad’s Nasty Divorce”

Bootcampgirl says:

Rashad does look good for 63, Sale on the other hand, not so much…

FuturedocDonte says:

So she got tired of him cuz been paying her no mind :coffee: call me when we break out the details about some mistresses on the side or something

Morning All

:shakebutt:

Good Morning Roses!!! happy humday
      TREND
      JENIE :kiss:
      DONTe
      BOOT

Nah he don’t look 63 years old. He is aging well :coffee:

Bootcampgirl says:

Touche’, Jenie, Touche’
      Good Morning, Trend/Jenie/Luvn :danban1:

@JeNie
      Thats that Plush living “SALE” has been giving him,Check him in a yr from Now :lol:

Bootcampgirl says:

Am I the only one who does not feel like working today or even pretending to work :wail:

Boot :hug: But that post downstairs though :no: the chick with the HIV. The nerve :coffee:

FuturedocDonte says:

So apparently Aretha Franklin try to throw some shade on beyonce for lip synching….

Boot I just came back to work today :lol: so I guess I need to attempt to do something. :hahaha:

NO Boot ur NOT alone :( . . Ive been working since after the holidays im bout to play work for the next coupla days!

:smoke:

Anyone keep up with/WaTch teen MOM 2??

FuturedocDonte says:

What did the Queen say?

FuturedocDonte says:

And who better to throw shade than Aretha? :coffee:

Trendsetter says:

So did anybody watch BGC, Sisterhood, and House Husbands???

Morning SAnDra :eggs:

Bootcampgirl says:

@Jenie, that bish is cray cray, but I think she will have a case though…
      @Luvn, this is the bs, I don’t want to try to save any lives this week, they don’t listen any damn way…

When will this lip syncing shat die, wtf cares if she lip synced…

luVn_liFe… says:

Anyone keep up with/WaTch teen MOM 2??

________________________

No, is it good?

Bootcampgirl says:

@Luvn, I do
      @Trend, I did

FuturedocDonte says:

Now you know Aretha a mess :rofl: but honestly she may have lip synch but I could tell she was singing over the recording :shrugs: no big deal. I am sick of hearing bout Be :yawn: ce all together. I mean my god. She is trully over hyped. This type of criticism comes with the territory, when they try to force feed an artist down ya throat. :coffee: folks call it hate. I call it , beesh we tired of seeing ya arse!!!! Bye!

Bootcampgirl says:

@Luvn, I really like that Kailyn and her bd are getting along, he would have gave her hell if she would have took the baby to TX. That bish Jenelle is still a loon..

Bootcampgirl says:

Oh, and ‘ol girl with the twins is moving in way to fast with dude, he does seem like a nice guy but still..

Bootcampgirl says:

@Jenie, that bish is cray cray, but I think she will have a case though…

Unfortunately she probably will :tea: but that mess she doing is unethical. So what money she will get, hell she want be able to spend it. She be dead before she can. See nothing good ever happens to people like that with that mindset :nono:

FuturedocDonte says:

What did the Queen say?
      ——
      Remember Aretha sung at the inauguration in 2009, but sounded A mess. Her voice cracked a couple times cuz it was 5 degrees. They asked her how she thought beyonce did and she said something to the effect of ” her prerecording sounded great! If I was smart I would have done the same thing”

@Boot I Feel ya on that and IM sick of the BEY sanging,it isnt that serious!

@Trend its aiight…
      BOOT . .
      Does it seem that LEAH favors the twin that doesnt have tHe medical issues?I was watching last night and she was telling her BF she was Quitting school to HelP ali rehab better . . .

FuturedocDonte says:

@Jenie, that bish is cray cray, but I think she will have a case though…

Unfortunately she probably will but that mess she doing is unethical. So what money she will get, hell she want be able to spend it. She be dead before she can.
      ——-
      :dead:

@Boot I do Not condone Violence BUT I would punch that Bissh Janelle in her throat Just Because.

Kailyn i like BUTTTT she’s alwaYs lOOking for validation from her BD

Bootcampgirl says:

@Luvn, I don’t get that vibe from her. I don’t see the reason they both need to quit school, her or Looney tunes, Loonney does not have custody of Jace and Leah has a babysitter and support, I don’t get it. That was so sad when ‘ol girl’s dog got killed, I think I would have fell apart too if something happened to my baby…

Folks have grown tired of this chick point blank period :shrugs: Even the greats weren’t hyped like this damn :no: On the inauguration, on the superbowl, on ya drinks, on HBO, on magazine, on socks, on weave websites,
      :shank: I mean damn, publicity my azz. Just :stop: and go away just for 4 years :tea:

Trendsetter says:

BGC is a hot mess. I really don’t care for any of them.

Sisterhood is a hot mess as well. That damn Dominique still got the devil on her back…she misses the streets so much

House Husbands…was funny, it was better this week. I love Robin Thicke

Milky says:

Good Morning :wave:
      luvn :kiss:
      boot
      future
      jenie
      trend
      Sandra
      How is everyone doing this fine morning?

free says:

FuturedocDonte says: her prerecording sounded great!

***************

:rofl: i don’t think the queen would have prerecorded though. sometimes you gotta just be real with it at let the chips fall where they may.

HOWEVER, to her credit, if bey would have been real and fugged it up, all hell would have broken loose. so, in this case, i have to agree with the stans, bey was in a no-win situation.

Trendsetter says:

Everything Bey does, it always get talks about…she can walk down the street and ppl on her. I’m not a Bey Stan but damn… prerecorded or not…that bish slayed

Milky :hug: How are you :waves:
      Trend haven’t seen BGC club since Flo. For some reason :tea: I can’t with that show anymore at all

Milky :hug:

JD says:

That old white chick looks a mess. That’s all I got.

MILKY :kiss: Hey Doll . . .
      @Boot
      lastniTe when i was watching LEAH,She never picks up the baby with the problems! EVER that shyte annoyed me,She’s the one that needs the most touching and talking.I noticed it lastite in the restaurant she was holding the norm baby,when they wer on the floor she was playing with the norm baby,at tHe BDAY party she was playing w/the Norm Baby.. Mayb its just me,i dont like it.

Whats Jeneles Raggely as.s. gonna do with another baby give it to her mom?? WTF!

The chic that lost her pup :no: Her Father Enables her Terribly.I mean WoW.she’s disrespectful to him. She’s potty training the baby girl
      1.told the baby to wipe herself,UMMH She doesnt know how to do that correctly yet.
      And her house is so JUNKY!!
      she didnt wash her hands after handling the pissY bowl EeeeWH

________________________

You know why :tea: caused they have pushed her out there like that. So its to be expected. Folks tired of that crap
      ___________________________________________

I’m not a Bey Stan but damn… prerecorded or not…that bish slayed
      ^^^^ ^^^^^ She did a good job not fawking up :shrugs: now that I think about it, if the mess was lip synched :thinking: that’s all you came with. Come on, Bey can sing live yes, but that performance was basic as hell :coffee: keeping it real. She did what she was suppose to do. Nothing more nothing less.

FuturedocDonte says:

Trendsetter says:

Everything Bey does, it always get talks about…

I hear Michelle and Barack are heated that Beyonce stole their shine. I warned them about her. :coffee:

Trendsetter says:
      Everything Bey does, it always get talks about…
      _________________________

Cause Hunny :tea: that damn camera stayed on Jay and her :tea: Now that was crazy. :tea: I tell ya this country has gone to mush. Keep the camera on that nice looking educated black family palease and thanks !

Hello ya’ll. Even though you guys shade me regularly, :tea: I’ll still do the decent thing and offer my salutations.. buenos días flores bonita :hi:

Trendsetter says:

Everything Bey does, it always get talks about…

:rofl: Hey Auntie!

Trendsetter says:

I’m glad Bey didn’t over do it like she normally does…it was cool…now come the superbowl that heifer is going to be too damn dramatic

Milky says:

Hello ya’ll. Even though you guys shade me regularly, I’ll still do the decent thing and offer my salutations.. buenos días flores bonita

_________________________________________
      :wave: how u doing today hunty? if we didnt like u, ur font would be white #helpful

:cool:

Caramel Cutie says:

________________________

I guess I miss all the shade they throw at you…well just know it’s out of lubb

GAGIRL87 says:

*Eating my fruitie pebbles* people still talking about Beyonce :smack: This don’t make no daymn sense :no:

GAGIRL87 says:

Milky, Luvn, Jenie & Trend :hi:

Milky says:

:hi: jenie
      why are we still talkin bout Bey in the Rashad post? :sarcasm:

free says:

JD says: That old white chick looks a mess. That’s all I got.

**********************

kathy griffin w/botox

GaGIRL :waves: Milky hell someone brought it up :shrugs: beesh just want go away :crying: :P

Milky says:

:wave: free

Milky says:

I accept!
      Good! now here’s a :spank: for being so sensitive!!

flyygirl says:

any word on whether or not Kelly Clarkson lip sang as well? if she didn’t then I don’t see why beyonce had to.

Nakeya_j says:

Good Morning Roses!

What up Milky!! :kiss:

Hey Caramel!

Nakeya_j says:

Ok since I don’t see Naija….

RHOH: I think it’s too funny. However the sunglasses that Kevin had on were just ugly!

Teen Mom: They all irk me. The dad of the twins makes me feel bad for him. Janelle needs to go to jail. Period.

Church Wives: I missed it. Can someone fill me in?

Waynes: Uhh it was ok. I did not love it.

GAGIRL :hug:

Such A F'n Lady says:

Um…I’m late and all but what kinda fabric is that jacket he has on in that 1st picture? :thinks:

:shocked:

She look straight busted…. even for 60 something years old!

If black women aint’ got no advantage, the one they DO have is they age way better than other races!

Ty says:

Ahmad looks good for his age but Sale looks uh uh….exotic :shrug: She reminds me of Blossom

Aretha cant throw shade at anyone she is still a HAM for that hat she wore to the last inauguration.

Sandra can we get a post on Lupe Fiasco? He started talking shyt about Obama at one of the parties and was escorted off stage and outta the city :popcorn:

Morning All :wave:

Ty says:

Even the greats weren’t hyped like this damn On the inauguration, on the superbowl, on ya drinks, on HBO, on magazine, on socks, on weave websites,
      :dead: :rofl:

I think the camera shots were weird too :shrug: I wonder was x amount of camera shots in her contract or something :think:

MoniquetheGeek says:

I thought Sale was Kathy Griffin for a minute.

MoniquetheGeek says:

___________________________________________
      She posted this on Monday talking about freedom of speech and stuff. :biggrin:

MoniquetheGeek says:

_________________________________________
      Reminds me of Diddy . . . Shiny suit man!

Carrington says:

Maybe she heard about. That dl party THEY SAY he attended in Houston with other male sport stars at the home of a very famous olympic athlete….

No Opinion here :no:

This chump cheated on his wife (Mrs. Claire Huxtable)to be with this strumpet :rollseyes:

They’re both getting what they deserve IMB because the media is gonna tear them up :shrug: #karma

Even Whitney Houston lip-synced at the SuperBowl, so :shrug: ION see the big deal :no:

goat76 says:

Damn, he left Claire for that?!?! This Nigah is blind!!

ReadingIsFundamental says: