NY Knicks to Carmelo Anthony: Watch What You Say

Carmelo Anthony high tech mics

NY Knicks superstar Carmelo Anthony had no idea his boss was spying on him by deploying high-tech, sensitive microphones to eavesdrop on his conversations.

NBA League sources confirmed to the New York Post that Knicks owner James Dolan ordered two technicians to hold high-tech, sensitive microphones at opposite ends of the Madison Square Garden court to record all conversations by Anthony and the other players around him.

Dolan took action in the wake of Anthony’s one-game suspension following a verbal altercation between Anthony and the Boston Celtics’ star Kevin Garnett that spilled off the court last week.

Anthony was questioned about his boss’s high-tech devices after he and his wife, La La, landed in London, England early Wednesday.

“I don’t care about the microphones,” Anthony told The Post in the hotel lobby. “I wasn’t aware of it. I found out on the plane [ride].”

Anthony told the Post he doesn’t understand why he has to be mic’d up.

“I don’t think the [mics] are going to stop what goes out on the court,” Anthony said. “But it was funny when I heard it. No, I wasn’t upset. Not at all.”

Anthony and his teammates are in London to face the Detroit Pistons at O2 Arena Thursday.

The Knicks have declined to comment about the spy equipment, but coach Mike Woodson said he hasn’t discussed the mics with Dolan yet.

“That’s not my concern,” Woodson said Tuesday in a hotel conference room. “It really isn’t. When I step on the floor I’m not thinking about camera guys. All I’m focusing in is the guys running up and down the floor on both ends and the opponent. If the cameras are there, they’re there. I don’t know anything about it.”

On a related note, I’m not surprised at all that La La made the trip to London with her estranged husband. You can bet money that her reality TV crew also made the trip. At some point Carmelo will realize he’s just a prop in La La’s world.
Photo: Wenzelberg/Splash News

• La La Vazquez is back on the market
  • Dwyane Wade’s ex-wife speaks out
  • Vanessa Bryant is not like other Laker Wives
  • That was quick: Katie Holmes, Tom Cruise Divorce Settled

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

:rofl: Wow!

Goodmorning Family! :hug: :kiss:

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

Hey Sandra you up pretty early… :coffee:

• Milky

@wut good mornin and chit. Happy :hump: day!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0 SnootyPooty

They can put microphones on every player trash talking is a intricate part of most sports and it will not just go away. This is a bit much though.

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

Milky happy :hump: day to you!

I think I might burns some brain cells and write something sexy today :grill:

• Milky

@wut cant wait! burn those brain cells baby burn. we don’t need no wata let wut brain cells burn!

• Trendsetter

Whatever!

Morning Roses :hi:

• Milky

:wave: trend

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

:rofl: @ Milky

• Milky

so…. i didnt watch the husbands of hollywood, anyone care to tell me how it was? they have an encore tonight i will be sure to watch if yall give me good reviews..

• FuturedocDonte

No auntie didn’t crank out 3 posts after I left yesterday :nono:

Morning everybody :waves:

• NaijaGal

House husbands started off slow but picked up at the end…I found myself :yawn: in the beginning and :lol: towards the end

• NaijaGal

Kandi’s engaged :yawn: good for her

• Trendsetter

Milky :hi:

• Trendsetter

Househusbands was funny to me…yea it did start off slow…but I liked it for the most part

Kandi engaged…I guess

• Milky

:hi:
      naija :kiss: thanks bew!
      future

• Milky

did anyone watch dat wayans show? the son from wife and kids is on there. Is he a wayans? By the way he was cuter when he was younger, he look sick or something now!

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

@Milky :no: I didn’t watch it. Hell I barely watched Real HouseHusbands.. Kevin was funny as usual but I-CAN-NOT-STAAAAND CORNY AZZ J B SMOOVE!!! He makes my freakin skin crawl! And Nelly cannnnnnnnoooooootttt ackt perrrrrrd :rolleyes:

• http://www.wgci.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=421790&article=10681258 Bedazzled His Razzle

what’s the point in this? they talk trash all the time!

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

Funny shyt moment when Kevin asked how old Mick Jaggar was… :rofl:

Negro said “Dead and a half!” :hahaha: That was funty!

• NaijaGal

I liked the Second Generation Wayans show surprisingly…yeah G and that head :eek: he did look sickly so hopefully he’s ok…Lamman Rucker though :love: :hump: …Toya played the hell out of a hoodrat

• Trendsetter

I didn’t watch 2nd Generation…didn’t look interesting

But I did watch Bad Girls Club adn Sisterhood

• Milky

A coffin was stolen from the Gethsemane Cemetery in Detroit before workers had a chance to bury the body.

Sources say someone is trying to resurrect the man inside.

Police believe a purple pick-up and a white van drove out with the coffin on Monday.

Workers at the cemetery had nothing to say about the incident.

Sources inside the Detroit Police Department say the elderly man’s casket was awaiting burial.

His service had already happened on Saturday but drenching rains on Sunday delayed the burial.

Police say the van and truck rolled into the cemetery and took the coffin at gunpoint.

Inside the purple truck , the 43-year-old son of the deceased man.

Police and friends say the son believes he has the power to resurrect his father.

Friends say they’re not surprised the son stole the coffin, they say he “acted out” at the funeral on Saturday.

Police continue to search for the son and the missing body in the casket.

• Trendsetter

Oh and G(my wife and kids), they said that he’s an honorary Wayans…

• Milky

they found the man’s body at the son’s home in the freezer! :wtf:

• Trendsetter

Milky says:

Sources say someone is trying to resurrect the man inside.

Workers at the cemetery had nothing to say about the incident.

Inside the purple truck , the 43-year-old son of the deceased man.

Police continue to search for the son and the missing body in the casket
      _____________________________________

Not surprised

• LadieLeo

I wanted to watch those EBT shows but I can’t bring myself to watch that network at all. They will slip some mess in on you real quick. :no:
      So I happily turned to TBS and watched Cougar Town #Fact!

• FuturedocDonte

Hey milky

Naija I forgot house husbands came on but I heard it was wack

• Milky

:hi:
      razzle dazzle :kiss:
      ladieleo (i heard cougartown was good, is it?)

• NaijaGal

@DONTE – I think it started of extremely slow but it def picked up at the end…give it a chance

hey boo

As for that stolen casket story…. he needs to get his ish together…. or be placed in a special “hug me” jacket. :tea: <-gritty azz naked protein juice smoothie

NaijaGal says:

——–
      I went to sleep and forgot to watch…wait no I didn’t :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHOU06sZ2_c 69

To all my Atlantans, the snow will be amongst us tomorrow. Don’t let it catch you by surprise, unprepared. I’ll be sitting behind my desk writing y’alls e-obituary :violin:

• kingstonn

how could he have no idea with those funny looking dudes and that huge ass microphone? :lol:

& house husbands was okay.
      second hand lions wayans was “eh” at best. Damien was fine tho so he made it worth it. and i’m sick of seeing Lamman Rucker everywhere. ugh! no words on why George Gore was looking like he had leukemia though.

• kingstonn

@ razzle
      you ain’t miss much. :coffee:

• Pickachu Tran

___________________________

really Sandra :hahaha: what happen to the whole separation thing-a-ma-jig

• Pickachu Tran

Morning Posters 1-35 :waves: HAPPY HUMP DAY

I did watch my recording of The Carrie Diaries…

Her little sister needs an azz whoopin. I understand your mother died and all….but sheesh

the asian girl said her first time felt like jammin a hot dog in a key hole :rofl:

:eek:

What the fcuk is that in your gravie Pika???

• FoxE

trash talking is apart of the game!! on the floor aint the only way to talk sh*t :coffee:

• Pickachu Tran

Milky says:

the beginning was slow at first until the part where K.Hart called the little fat boy black Jesus :hahaha: and it seemed to pick up a bit. Too me it should be an hour show…. its not fall out your seat funny, but it is entertaining and its better than some this ratchet shyt we got out here…

• Miany

PIKA!!!!! Is that a ratchett pregnant soldier chick in your gravi??

• Pickachu Tran

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

What the fcuk is that in your gravie Pika???
      ________________________________

girl this hood bugga from my city, a friend of a friend… she has the pure-dee nerve to have this as her Facebook COVER PHOTO :nono:

• LadieLeo

@Milky, I like it. I’ve pretty much watched it since the beginning. I didn’t think I’d like it but it is so funny. It goes so well with a nice glass or two of red wine. They all drink wine on the show and a white just didn’t do is justice.

• Miany

:smack:
      My derrrn manners! Good Morning yall :waves:
      Milky, Pika, FoxE, Tren, Naija, Bedazzled, Kingstonn, Wut, Donte, Snooty, Ladie Leo and anyone I may have overlooked.

• Pickachu Tran

Miany says:

PIKA!!!!! Is that a ratchett pregnant soldier chick in your gravi??

_________________________________

you should see a close-up its so black around her mouth you would think she hasn’t washed her face in years :no:

Pickachu Tran says:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

What the fcuk is that in your gravie Pika???
      ________________________________

———
      the mirror is even dirty…. :no:

• Pickachu Tran

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Pickachu Tran says:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

What the fcuk is that in your gravie Pika???
      ________________________________

———
      the mirror is even dirty….

____________________________

she think she is the hottest thing in Virginia :nono: but at least she has confidence :shrugs:

• NaijaGal

:newpost: is up

MIANY :hi:

• Anna

Milky says:

~~~~~~
      They just slapped the back of his head too many times. He never grew into it. :lol:

• Nakeya_j

Good Morning everyone!!!! Happy Hump Day!!

• Nakeya_j

——-
      He does look sick now!! I hope that is not the case! The Wayans show was ok…don’t know if I will keep watching. I was glad to see LaToya!!

Oh and RHOH was funny to me. I’m gonna keep watching!

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

I’ll assume that next they’ll deploy ****arians to dig through the toilet bowl to find out if Tim Duncan has been eating corn, or swallows his gum. #stupid

Morning y’all.

• http://myspace.com/afiya00 Afiya

So let the paying fans say what the fucck they want :no: not feelin’ that!

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Good morning WUT WUT and everyone :hi:

• MsEducation

If my husband went to London I would go to. Its a great city lol. I go twice a year. I would really go if he played in the NBA. I don’t see anything wrong with her going. I would be skeptical if she didn’t go.

• thegifted1

Basketball is all about trash talking to get the player out his game. They are truly lame for this. WACK! Anyways, GO HEAT!!!!!

• thegifted1

MELO and his DAMN DRAMA!!!!