Politician: ‘Who’s the guy beside Beyonce?’

New York Post Beyonce Jay Z Peter King

This will sting Jay Z’s already bruised ego:

Rep. Pete King was snapping photos of the stars at Monday’s Inauguration – and wound up on the cover of the New York Post. The headline: “First Couple! (Well, almost) Pols fawn over Beyoncé, Jay-Z at Inaugural.”

In King’s defense, that’s only half true. The congressman tweeted Tuesday that while he recognized Beyoncé, who sang the National Anthem, he didn’t know “the guy” beside her.

• Beyonce performs National Anthem at Inauguration
  • The White House Removes Anti-Beyonce Petition
  • HuffPo Blogger: ‘Why I won’t Listen to Beyonce’
  • Beyonce: Photos from the 57th Inauguration
  • Spotted at Politico.com

• MoniquetheGeek

• FuturedocDonte

We don’t know u either :coffee:

• MoniquetheGeek

We don’t know u either :coffee:
      ________________________________
      touche

• flyygirl

that’s quite understandable. Different races and cultures aren’t always gonna know who these folk. Just like we don’t know what’s happening in the country music world or in the fashion world in Japan.

• Str8tUpMenace

First couple????? :hahaha:

• Miss Bee

True, not everyone is familiar with our culture

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puSCLM8nLFU Mother Jefferson

FuturedocDonte says:

We don’t know u either :coffee:
      ———–
      :hahaha: I think its quite alright for a Congressman not to know who Jay Z is, they should be busy getting America together

• Unapologetic

Hey peeps :waves:

• flyygirl

Mother Jefferson says:

FuturedocDonte says:

We don’t know u either
      ———–

——————————————–

My sentiments exactly.

• Unshakable

@Flyygirl….that’s so true. Many times it makes for a teachable moment. Since Beyonce is “more powerful than her mind can digest” maybe she can educate him on the almighty Hov.

@Monique….ditto —> :rofl:

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

FuturedocDonte says:

We don’t know u either

exactly. :tea:

• cheeks8683

I knew who Blake Shelton was waayyyy before I knew who Miranda Lambert was and they are married…It wasn’t until she went in on Chris Brown that I learned that she was famouns and not just some country singer’s wife…. :shrug:

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

oh and GM yaw! :waves: <—Jay-z's ID

• 100% usa made!

:rofl: priceless

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

Cheeks! :2dance: sup lady?

• https://voteobama2012.bigcartel.com San

:rolleyes: And this made news why?

• ReadingIsFundamental

agree @ 7

• Betamax82

That would be Joe

• lashellebelle

Either Aunty is just totally obsessed w/ these people or the media has absolutely nothin’ else to talk about.

Hey Fay Fay & Mirs! :waves:

:facepalm: :no:

• cheeks8683

We don’t know u either
      ———–

——————————————–

My sentiments exactly.

______________________________

yep! If there is one thing that I don’t like about Obama are his dealings with celebrities. I get he needed names for fundrasing purposes but now that the election is over I expect the last time that Bey needs to be at he house is the White House Corespondance Dinner :coffee:

• luVn_liFe…

See thats why Pete King needs to worry about Politics
      And let Sandra and Other bloggers worry/blog about Celebs :rollseye:
      Put some effort in the debt ceiling limits

• Unapologetic

@San because Sandra goal in life is to destroy the Carters :hahaha:

• flyygirl

ugh. this is gross but does anyone know how to remedy a dry nose? my nose burns every time i breathe in. :cry:

:rolleyes:

• cheeks8683

Hey Fay :wave: I whipped my edges this mornin :)

• luVn_liFe…

@SAN/lashelle

last night on the world news and this morn on GMA,They wer talkin bout Bey not singing . . .
      I suppose theres notHing news worthy out there :shrug:

• FuturedocDonte

Flygirl u better get u some Vicks :yes: Vicks get the juices flowing

• flyygirl

cheeks8683 says:

We don’t know u either
      ———–

——————————————–

My sentiments exactly.

______________________________

———————————————-

I’m with you on that one. She’s been at the white house too many times and for what? nothing really. I don’t see any reason why he needs any ties to beyonce or jay z. Like you said, I understand he needed their support to reach certain audiences, but enough is enough.

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

I know Droopy Mad this morning… :coffee:

luVn_liFe… says:

@SAN/lashelle
      I suppose theres notHing news worthy out there

You see what I am talking bout :shank: The world has gone Bey damn crazy

• flyygirl

FuturedocDonte says:

Flygirl u better get u some Vicks Vicks get the juices flowing

———————–

I put it in my nose? That won’t burn? I know vicks has some powerful stuff in it.

• kahmmillion

How rude! Don’t they realize that’s her ex-drug dealer husband. :lol:

• NaijaGal

why is this even news…so what he doesn’t know who JayZ is…I’d be more surprised if he did know :shrug:

• lashellebelle

@ Luvin- And that’s why I choose to read books. SMUT books, mind you. But at least it’s more stimulating.

• NaijaGal

Miranda Lambert
      ===================
      can’t stand that trash box…plenty of abusers to pick from in the country genre but she picks Chris…she’s a waste

flyygirl says:

——————————————-

________________________
      :cosign: I have been saying this :tea: Lawd ! I have been saying this.

• NaijaGal

so how many times has Beyonce been at the White House since it’s been so many???

• Smonae80

luVn_liFe… says:

See thats why Pete King needs to worry about Politics
      And let Sandra and Other bloggers worry/blog about Celebs
      Put some effort in the debt ceiling limits

:cosign:

• lashellebelle

@ Naija- :hug: Hey boo boo!

@Flyy- Since I’ve gotten pregnant, I put it in my nose. (not a lot though) Cause I can’t STAND smellin’ other people’s breath & stuff. It doesn’t burn. :shrug:

• Pickachu Tran

stop taking the shine away from the REAL FIRST FAMILY, of course all them yt folk aint gone know who the fukk Jay-Z is…Im tired of the media making this about her…..all she did was sing a damn song… :deadhorse:

kahmmillion says:

How rude! Don’t they realize that’s her ex-drug dealer husband.
      ________________________

Damn :ghost: I forgot about all that. I tell ya :lol: I understand him wanting to donate to Obama campaign but that fool would need to stay behind the scenes, him and Bey :coffee: and did Kelly Clarkston walk out like she was part of cabinet too like Jay and Bey did :thinking:

• http://www.twitter.com/kabyeyou KABYEYOU

Anything to slander the Pres

• OutsidetheBox

Its the New York Post..

• Who Dat

Steve Merleman if you are reading this… please know that AT LEAST THIS MAN knows who Beyonce is.

B/c I am still mad that you didn’t.

7 years later… I am still angry with you about that.

• Smonae80

@ Flyy

Bey & J helped raise over $4 million, if they are invited to the white house are you saying they should turn down the invite…. ijs

How many visits is more that enough

:offtopic: what good movies are playing this weekend?

• OutsidetheBox

Unapologetic :wave:

• Bootcampgirl

Corny, but I want to see Movie 43… :kona:

ALL money ain’t good money :tea: that’s the problem with this country.

Done with this topic :deadhorse: it is what it is

• OutsidetheBox

_________________________

I bought the mag. In context she was saying she didnt quite get/feel compfortable with the reverance and adulation from fans and stans alike. Not that she was preteen Mary.

Bootcampgirl says:

Corny, but I want to see Movie 43…

Me too Boot :fistbump:

• FuturedocDonte

What is movie 43??? I ain’t seen no commercials but keep hearing about it

• Unapologetic

OTB :waves: U should help me pick up all these feathers from being ruffled :coffee:

• flyygirl

Smonae80 says:

@ Flyy

How many visits is more that enough

———————————-

You have your thoughts and opinions and I have mine. I’ve said all I feel like saying. :tea:

• Bootcampgirl

@Future, it’s a comedy, it has tons of celebrities in it…

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Caramel Cutie

FROM DOWNSTAIRS:::::::::

ALSO, this wouldn’t have even came up if one of the posters didnt say some about a crackhead in her car gettng high. I merely offered a suggestion of calling the police and used my situation as an example of how I dont hesitate to call the police.

NOW BACK AWF!! I Just dont handle stress very well and after I called my mama, daddy and brother, nobody seemed to care so I called the police. What’s wrong with that? Arent they supposed to protect and serve? I did not know who did this to me? I recently moved into this area and MAY BE they were trying to tell me that they didnt want me there or tryna send me a message. I didn’t know. Yes there are other coloreds in my neighborhood.

NOW BACK AWF!! :karate:

• OutsidetheBox

:rofl: :rofl: Aint bout that life.

• Bootcampgirl

:tea:

• GellySammich

*runs in screaming and waving my arms* FAAAYYLLAAAA if you’re still here, I sent you an email about my whip order cuz I accidensely got the same scent twice.

• flyygirl

lashellebelle Thanks so much. I’m pregnant as well and dry nose is one of my issues. Its an annoying one. I’m off to the drug store to get me some vicks!

• OutsidetheBox

U should help me pick up all these feathers from being ruffled
      ______________________________

What happ’d? :gossip: I didnt do any back reading today. Same ole same ole.

FuturedocDonte says:

What is movie 43??? I ain’t seen no commercials but keep hearing about it

A new comedy movie :tea: I think Halle Berry and some more folks are in it. Speaking of Halle, I saw this movie called Cloud Atlas and it was damn horrid matter fact I was lost like hell watching that movie :huh:
      Has anyone seen that crap, and explain to me what the fawk it was about cause it went wayyyyyyy over my head.

• Who Dat

FROM DOWNSTAIRS:::::::::

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Stevie is this you?

• Bootcampgirl

Why did that post like that :rofl: that shat was hiliarious :hahaha:

• Unapologetic

WHO RUN THE WORLD<<< Beyonce obviously :hahaha:

Ain’t nobody got time to read all that :tea:

• OutsidetheBox

Corny, but I want to see Movie 43…
      __________________________________________

My son wants to see something about a hoody? Dead hoody? IDK. :thinking:

• Bootcampgirl

@Jenie, just read the first two paragraphs, it is funny, the rest is just a repeat of the same shat…

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers

1st: :dead: at “until someone steals your sign, you wont understand.”

2nd: :newpost:

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Normally a burning cross in your yard indicates this…since you using the 1961 word coloreds and shat.

• OutsidetheBox

Is it so difficult to edit :no: but you accomplished what now? :no:

• Miany

No shade intended but…What if Beyonce and Jay-Z have an authentic friendship with the POTUS and FLOTUS? Should they fall back because of Jay’s past and Beyonce’s burlesque dances?
      I feel like we need more focus on the policies/ issues and less focus on who Pres O’s celeb friends are/aren’t.

Where’d yall put the white stray jackets away at? :eek:

• Bootcampgirl

Corny, but I want to see Movie 43…
      __________________________________________

My son wants to see something about a hoody? Dead hoody? IDK.
      Haven’t heard of that :think:

• OutsidetheBox

WHO RUN THE WORLD<<< Beyonce obviously

________________________

:rofl: :rofl: Its so pressed and starched in here..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Awwww shat :rofl: I just hollered :hahaha:

• OutsidetheBox

________________________

But, but why would they like him and her? She cant read..education of a fifth grader… stank breaf…he sold dope..he ugly….LACEFRONTS! :shocked:

• Smonae80

It was a question :coffee:

• Unapologetic

So my friend has had her nails on for two months and just text me she is on her way to get a fill in :blink: Her nails is literally sitting on the edge holding on 4 life :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

It was a question

Listen. They cant be haters; we can only be stans. Dont botha dear.

• OutsidetheBox

LMAOOOOO How the hell she keep them on? I was dishes. My chit need a fill bout every 10 days. :no:

• leapyr~baby!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I had to log in on behalf of this comment ALONE. Now I was just assuming Kenya was Black but she COULDNT be using this term. Who in the racist hell is still using terms like coloreds to describe Black ppl???

• leapyr~baby!

Unapologetic says:

So my friend has had her nails on for two months and just text me she is on her way to get a fill in Her nails is literally sitting on the edge holding on 4 life

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Lawd :rofl:

Is she prepared to pay for a full set cuz you know the nail tech is gonna shut down any talk of a fill in!

• Miany

LMAO…@Leapyr They don’t wanna give me a fill in once I have a little lifting so I KNOW @Unapologetic’s homegirl is paying for a full set TADAY :rofl:

• flyygirl

leapyr~baby! says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

————————————————-

ignorant black people.

• DoNotDeleteMe

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

FuturedocDonte says:

We don’t know u either

exactly.

There is no way I would defend someone by showing my ignorance. It is more important to know a politician than it is to know a pseudo-entertainer. It is absurd the lengths people will go to paint BeyondClueless in a semi-positive light. I mean,the more people defend her, the more they leave to be desired! :rofl: