President Obama is a Fly Guy

Obama and housefly

A common housefly tormented President Obama for the entire time he spoke in the State Dining Room of the White House in Washington on Thursday (Jan. 24).

Maybe the housefly was exacting revenge on Obama for flattening its cousin during an interview in 2009.

Then there was that time in 2010 when a swarm of flies attacked Obama’s face causing him to halt a local news interview.

Apparently the industrial strength pesticides that the Obama administration have been using isn’t doing the job.

Obama and housefly

From UK Telegraph:

The buzzing insect stole the show as the President announced two new members of his second administration, cutting wild loops around the leader of the free world before landing squarely on his forehead.

The official White House transcript simply reads: “This guy is bothering me here – (swatting at a fly.)”
Meanwhile, the pool report which describes the President’s movements throughout the day noted that “the president spoke for about five minutes while being menaced by a house fly”.

It wasn’t the first time Mr Obama has shared camera time with a fly. In June 2009, the newly-elected president dealt some tough justice to one which interrupted an interview.

• Obama’s 2nd Inauguration to Draw Half the Crowds of 2009
  • The Honeymoon is Officially Over
  • Obama Compares Himself to Ghandhi, Nelson Mandela
  • BOMBSHELL: Michelle Obama says her job is ‘hell, I can’t Stand it’
  • Photos: Reuters Pictures

39 Responses to “President Obama is a Fly Guy”

NaijaGal says:

well after all he is African…like a moth to a flame is a fly to an African

Morning Folks :hi:

Breezy says:

:hi: Naija and everybody else that comes in

Miany says:

Good Morning Breezy, Naija!!!

tintin1979 says:

NaijaGal says:

well after all he is African…like a moth to a flame is a fly to an African

__________________________________________

hahahhahhahaaahahhaha

Nakeya_j says:

Morning Roses and Happy Freaky Friday!!

Naija could you please tell me what happened on Mary mary? Thanks hun!

sassyshe says:

:waves:

morning all

Trendsetter says:

Morning Roses

NaijaGal says:

@NAKEYA – Goo is a fcking waddling idiot that needs to be fired…oh you wanted a recap…like to read it, here it go…Erica was offered a solor participation in some choir performance competition as a judge, she wants it but don’t want to piss off Tina…Tina is pregnant…they had a Father’s Day celebration for all the daddies in their family…Mary Mary’s parents have been married and divorced 3x to each other…oh yeah, Tina’s pregnant…Tina & Erica told Goo Justin is just a boyfriend and need not ever claim to be an in-law and say he ain’t going nowhere to their manager…told her if he serious he need to move to LA and pursue her…oh yeah, Tina is pregnant…Goo confronts Mitch and overtalks him cause she mad he brought up Justin…Mitch said I could give a fcuk about your boyfriend, he ain’t chit to me…oh yeah, Tina’s pregnant…Mary Mary goes to a festival to sing…Teddy is following Tina like she owe him money to make sure she can handle peformning because she’s….pregnant…the show went off without a hitch…next week Erica tells Tina she wants to do some things by herself gosh darn self…and oh yeah Tina’s pregnant

Breezy says:

Morning ladies :hi:
      Trend did u get your sew in?

FuturedocDonte says:

:hahaha: auntie ain’t right this morning

It’s snowing in Cincinnati :cold:

Milky says:

Good Morning Happy Freaky Friday!
      jenie
      future
      breezy
      naija
      trend
      sassy
      nakeya get to poing bew!
      miany
      tintin
      and all the otha Roses, thorns, and nassy heffas from yesterday! lol

\____/ <——-pannie bucket :wave: <——i already took my thong off and put in in!!!

Breezy says:

Lol @ oh yea tina is pregnant several times.. I wonder if Justin moved to Cali after all? He use to play the drums at the church I attend sometimes. I remember the pastor put him on blast about the scene with Mitch.

Nakeya_j says:

Hey Milky!!!! I already have your drink ready! Happy Friday Boop! Oh and here are my panties! :waves:

FuturedocDonte says:

I got dibbs on the panty bucket :yes:

NaijaGal says:

MILKY :waves:

@BREEZY – from what I u/s he’s still in Atlanta :lol: he’s really trying to get in with that family but they don’t like his ass at all and I u/s why

Nakeya_j says:

NaijaGal says:

——
      Ummm when is Tina NOT going to be pregnant. I can start watching it then. I can’t take them saying she is pregnant ever 5 minutes. Goo is a damn fool. And why did Erica and Tina have to check her again for?! And why is Justin still talking to Mitch?! Goo needs to be fired and quick. I wonder if she watches the show and feels like a real big dummy….I also want her to get a trainer…or dress better. And speaking of “dres better” Goo does not dress the Mary’s well.

Nakeya_j says:

—–
      And I would of been th efool on the back row dying. OMG that is funny

Breezy says:

Milky :waves:

Naija oh ok I was wondering what happened to him. He does too much but maybe its for tv. He does seems sneaky and standoffish so I u/s why the fam is not feeling him either.

Trendsetter says:

Breezy says:

Morning ladies
      Trend did u get your sew in?

_________________________________

Not yet…I’m currently in Senegalese Twists…I was trying to plan for my next hairstyle…wasn’t sure if I wanted to rock my short hair…or try something different like a bob…

Milky says:

hands future the panny bucket. u monitor this now and make sure every gal that comes in throws their pannies in here! while ur at it throw ur drawls in!

Milky says:

@nakeya what we sippin on bewski?

NaijaGal says:

….I also want her to get a trainer…or dress better
      ==========================
      a trainer…no person should be waddling unless they’re pregnant…Goo is twice Tina’s size and Tina’s 8 months pregnant

Trendsetter says:

NaijaGal says:

__________________________________

:rofl: I guess Tina is always pregnant

FuturedocDonte says:

:waves: my boxers for milky

Trendsetter says:

Morning Milky :hi:

Breezy says:

And I would of been th efool on the back row dying. OMG that is funny
      ———-

I was watching it online but I was still :lol:

Breezy says:

————-

I gotcha. I like the twists but that style always take my edges out. I use to wear sew ins all the time until I purchased my first short hair wig. I haven’t thought about a sew in lol.

Nakeya_j says:

@nakeya what we sippin on bewski?
      ——
      Let’s see…oj and vodka. It’s still early. lol

Nakeya_j says:

——
      And no one in the family can tell her she is too big? Matter of fact, I’m sure Goo watches the show, she don’t see herself? Sad.

Miany says:

@MILKY :waves: good morning!!

Miany says:

Nakeya_j says:

@nakeya what we sippin on bewski?
      ——
      Let’s see…oj and vodka. It’s still early. lol
      ^^Nakeya..lol..it’s still early, is that why you added the OJ to the vodka?

Nakeya_j says:

Miany says:

Nakeya_j says:

@nakeya what we sippin on bewski?
      ——
      Let’s see…oj and vodka. It’s still early. lol
      ^^Nakeya..lol..it’s still early, is that why you added the OJ to the vodka?
      ——
      lol :hahaha: Yup! *holds out glass* want some?

Trendsetter says:

Breezy says:

————-

Luckily my edges are good. I’ve continued to take my hairfinity vitamins so my hair is constantly growing. I love my short hair, but I want to try a sew-in once in my life lol

PumpkinsMama says:

:newpost: Be :yawn: ce

lexdiamonz says:

Mary Mary’s parents have been married and divorced 3x to each other…

:dead:

JESUS take the marriage license LOL and Tina must got that mortal combat puzzy

——————>GET OVER HERE cuz she STAY pregnant and NO SHADE but go big azz need to go to weight watchers…I hate to say it but the “boyfriend” (music major) strikes me as an OPPORTUNIST LOL

heartland says:

I want to throw up, I HATE flies!!!!!! Poor POTUS

Genia says:

NaijaGal i think Tina is preggers….Do you think she is? I wish she was pregnant in her mouth….SHE TALKS TO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heartland….I LIVE..LOVE …LAUGH…for your gravi..
      (gone with the wind twirl inserted here)

Hi Roses!! (still twirling still twirling)…LOVE LOVE my ecrew… :kiss: