The IRS files tax lien on Sheree Whitfield’s ‘Chateau Sheree’

Chateau Sheree Whitfield

According to Miss Jia, the IRS has filed a tax lien against former Atlanta housewife, Sheree Whitfield.

According to a multiple listing service, Whitfield paid $319k for the property on Lake Forrest Dr in north Atlanta, near Chastain Park in January 2011. Whitfield began building her dream home — dubbed ‘Chateau Sheree’ — in the Spring of 2011. But the home sat for long periods untouched as construction stalled due to financial issues, according to Straightfromthea.com.

The IRS filed a tax lien against the chateau in the state of Georgia for unpaid taxes from 2009 and 2010, totaling $41,752.83. Additionally, Sheree was ordered by a judge to pay $119,000 in unpaid legal fees to her former divorce lawyers.

The problem is Sheree is not ballin’ like that anymore. Her paychecks from the ‘Housewives’ reality series have dried up. And she’s getting a little long in the tooth, so the men who can save her aren’t exactly standing in line. Poor Sheree.

• FanMAIL: A MOTHER’S SHAME!
  • Oops, No 7 Figure Settlement For Sheree Whitfield
  • Sheree Whitfield Drops Divorce Appeal
  • New Couple Alert: Michelle Brown (ATLien) and Bob Whitfield

69 Responses to “The IRS files tax lien on Sheree Whitfield’s ‘Chateau Sheree’”

ReadingIsFundamental says:

:smack:

platinumdime says:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Is she really broke or is she playing broke to hold off the IRS? I’ve known people to let the IRS take assets so they keep their cash. It basically makes the bank and IRS do the foot work to get rid of the assets instead of you having to write a check. Sometimes, and this might not be her case, people go years and years claiming broke while their money is in other people’s names.

This woman has No clue on How to function :no:

pointhimout says:

at least someone was nice enough to photoshop a house onto that empty lot pic. Sheree, get a 9-5 job. Can you type and file?

KayCeiSoul says:

pointhimout says:

*****************************

Point! :rofl:

I almost choked on a peanut M&M! :rofl:

They photo shopped her batty azz on that car too. Ol’ weirdo.

oohlalalun says:

pointhimout says:

*****************************

Point!

I almost choked on a peanut M&M!

They photo shopped her batty azz on that car too. Ol’ weirdo.

*****************************
      KayCei I think that’s the car they repoed too :rofl:

mrsloveleigh says:

:no: this is what happens when u live above ur means. doing the most with the least. hope she makes a comeback. ion like to see nobody doin bad. :(

:gossip: <—the rest of the "housewives"

mzwhang90210 says:

They photo shopped her batty azz on that car too. Ol’ weirdo.]
      ________________________________________
      :rofl: OMGGGGGGGGG Kay…..whewwwwwww!!

and errr rah… I clicked on some of those past post links about Sheree…ol girl was actually claimin that her daughter was her FRIEND??

Not to sound callous but I do NOT feel not one iota of sympathy for ya Sheree. All the money you let drip thru ya fangas…trynna keep up with the Joneses insteada living w/in your means.
      :haha:

KayCeiSoul says:

:rofl: @ oohlalalun!! Right! They either came and got it or she was lying about buying it in the first place.

That one cannot keep a jar of mayo in the fridge. Somebody ’bout done came and got her Miracle Whip too.

Sheree is the biggest front queen EVER. I don’t know why she wants to be seen as so high fashion. I don’t even think she likes boys. She’s doing all this to impress some lil’ pissy tailed wanch. :rofl:

mzwhang90210 says:

mrsloveleigh says: The “rich” kill me. If I had the kind of money she had coming in i would’ve paid cash for a house and sat down. Even Kandi who is a legitimate money maker stayed in her house forever before upgrading. So rich but don’t own nothing outright
      ________________________
      :preach:

Andddddddd…I will NEVA understand why (some) folks that get $$..just HAVE to have7-14 bedroom homes with tennis courts etc…fo-five cars..chile boo!! Get you chit that you can afford wayyy after the $$ STOPS flowin in. Pay for your chit so that NOBODY can come take it.
      I mean dang!!!

MissHarlem says:

:rofl: good for Sheree’s ass ol dummy :rofl: once you past the age of college I dont feel sorry for no grown ass woman or man claiming broke and not having chit to show for it. She better pawn them air mattress

mzwhang90210 says:

oohlalalun says:
      KayCei I think that’s the car they repoed too
      Lemme find out they repo’d that car…with her layin on it like that tho………bahahahahaaaaaaa!!

I don’t even think she likes boys.

KayCeiSoul says:

Fay – this heffa is not doin’ bad because of hard times. This Darkwing-Duck looking bish is having prah’lums because she does not know how to manage her money.

Give a sister who has not had access to nothing but the bare minimum and watch her make all that settlement money Sheree had do what it do and still have over 50% of it when she’s done.

Hayle, give to one of us and watch how splendidly we live. I’da put on some overalls & built that Chateau by my dayum self by now, then delivered the baby on the roof.

She got life fugged up.

Diva says:

Sheree is a joke!!!! Hey Whang Dang Doodle

KayCeiSoul says:

YASSS! @ Harlem! Roses for you today mami. :hug:
      The sympathy well for that one is dry.

I can’t stand a broad that likes to “play” smart and intelligent, but yet is dumb as Chrissie Snow.

Diva says:

:wave: Fayla
      KayCei
      MissHarlem
      RIP

datsmdubya2u says:

:rofl: @ the tyvek wrapped monstrosity photoshopped into that picture. I mean did Sheree even get that far into the building stage?

MissHarlem says:

KAY :hug: and a garden of roses for you

DIVA :waves:

Chile is pure dumb when it comes to finances. I know 6 yr olds who can give better sound financial advice than this chick

KayCeiSoul says:

At the same time, the IRS is a durty, durty, durty institution.
      I just looked at the fact that they wanted $41,752.83 free and clear money from a bish that does not work and got a lil’ lawsuit.

That may be why the good Lawd won’t allow me to get rich and I thank Him.
      I’d be in jail for tax evasion. :ashamed:
      I can see myself sitting in a cell hollerin’ “GIT YO’ HAND OUT MY POCKET!!”, rocking and twisting my hair. :coffee:

~ ~ ~

but ur SOOOOOOOOOOO right!
      Hey DIVA,MSKAECEISOUL :kiss:

KayCeiSoul says:

luVn!!!! :kiss: Hey Sugah-Sugah!

mzwhang90210 says:

Divurrr :kiss:

@Kay…ur killin me tuhday mama… :rofl:

She DID get some $$ from that divorce. And what became of those VH1 checks??? Heffas slay me talmbout “live in the manner they have become acustomed to…” Should’ve taken that $$ & gone back to school..made some investments…SOMETHIN. Stead of walkin round in all them episodes…on that lot with the invisible “chateau”
      Chileeeeeeeee

KayCeiSoul says:

“Stead of walkin round in all them episodes…on that lot with the invisible “chateau””

“ChaTOE InvisiBOW”
      “ChaTOE under the CLOAK”
      “ChaTOE Ain’t NOMOE”

:tears:

I quit. I DO feel kinda bad that she gotta go BACK to that apartment where the matresses graced the floor and there was more carpet than furniture.

Her googly-eyed goofball ex-husband is somewhere running around licking his tongue out jumping up and down stairs ecstatic about this here news. :coffee:

mzwhang90210 says:

KayCeiSoul says: At the same time, the IRS is a durty, durty, durty institution.
      ________________________
      Gurllllllllll…they want 4 mill outta Katt Williams. Them bloodsuckers do NOT play!

Diva says:

Luvn :kiss: hey lovely lady……what ya’ll doing on this historical day?

mzwhang90210 says:

_______________________________________
      LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
      OMG Kay…I can’t breathe…I am unable..to..inhale…

Diva says:

mzwhang90210 says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      That nucca shole is tangled eyed :rofl:

mzwhang90210 says:

**Bravo…not VH1

She got life fugged up.

:hahaha: :rofl: #truestory

i forgot she DID get broke off. a while back. SHE forgot the scale back then. :smack:

KayCeiSoul says:

LMAO @ Diva and Whang!

Y’all feel me!? That man eyes look like a circus act. Could NEVAH understand how either those hits on the field couldn’t straighten them out or how he ever got picked to play in the FIRST place. :no:
      That nicca must have tried out for the team in some Blu-Blockers.

Diva says:

:dead: @Blu-Blockers.

datsmdubya2u says:

folks calling the IRS blood suckers yet when they lose they lil ole funky jobs they want foodstamps medicaid alla that help at least temporarily. well taxes is where that comes from.

mzwhang90210 says:

@dats I feel ya. But I was unemployed before and even though I’d paid my taxes religiously…I couldn’t get ANY type of help.
      So yeah…like I said “blood suckers” and what?

Just Looking Don't Ask Me NOTHING says:

mrsloveleigh says:

Okay!!!! :amen: Not to mention the house she just bought was a foreclosure/short sale. SMART LADY! This is how you become and stay wealthy.

Carrington says:

Living beyond your means will almost always get your a$$ the exact opposite of what you pretended to have in the first place. No cash on hand and NO wealthy friends willing to come to your rescue when that inevitable financial crisis kicks you across the back of the a$$!

This broad couldn’t get her cokk-eyed ex to make regular child support payments, but she wante to build a 10,000 sq foot home? That alone speaks to her delusional thought process.

I wonder if she can call Kim and Kroi for a loan like she called Kim from Africa and basically cemented her position OFF the show by pissing off Nene?

Just Looking Don't Ask Me NOTHING says:

@Carrington – Well said…Shucks, Kim probably looking for a check, which is why she back in that townhouse.

Diva says:

Who still here? wave your hand!

Crickett says:

She bought the house in 2011, what are the $41K back taxes for her salary from RHOA, her old boutique,or her house with her ex-husband? Is Bravo cutting checks without taking out taxes?

mzwhang90210 says:

Divurrr…get wit dat gravi :chase:

@Crickett…I’m wonderin too…or she’s hidin SOME kinda income or sumfin.

datsmdubya2u says:

@Ms Whang

So yeah…like I said “blood suckers” and what?

____________________________

I hear ya but them rich folks need to pay. I aint mad at the IRS for making the rich pay their fair share. If kat williams owe 4 milli then he made at least 3 times that so he needs to pay..

Diva says:

Whang that bish is Cross-eyed as fugg ain’t she? :rofl:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Diva

I am sending you an invoice for my next eye exam.

Milky says:

I can’t see gravies :cry:

mzwhang90210 says:

________________________
      I totally agree!! Totally!!

Milkayyy be glad u can’t see Divurrr’s gravi…heffa’s eyes look like they are engaged to each otha.

Milky says:

————————————————
      Oh my! :blink:

:yawn:

hey ya’ll

‘Long in the tooth’, I’m on the ground lmao! :rofl:

JandJ2011 says:

The IRS filed a tax lien on Stevie Wonder for $40.00 bucks.They not playing no More!!

sassyshe says:

Sheree is like the majoirty of the housewives (with the exception of Beverly Hills and maybe 1 or 2 per area) where they front to be able to get on the show, hoping that the checks would roll in and pretending to have a lifestyle they didnt. Let’s be real, Sheree money stopped when her and Bob ended and he decided to hide his money. The chick is going around begging everyone to listen to her so that she can get a check. Sheree has and always lived above her means, not surprised and saw this coming a mile away. This is what happens when you’re in a town house, your kids on air mattresses but you want to drive an AM and walk around with Berkins

69 says:

Sheree lost a house in Buckhead the first season and she goes right back to the SAME neighborhood to build again? Those high ass taxes in that district and she’s back to get evicted for a second time.

Wasn’t her last mansion in the 30327 zip code? So she know those taxes finna do her ass in. :shrug:

KayCeiSoul says:

:rolleyes: Sheree ain’t fuggin’ rich! And every tax dollar does NOT go towards public assistance. Shyt, the IRS IS GREEDY.

That’s RIGHT, I SAID IT.

Fugg outta here. I could care less what Katt Williams owe. He may be responsible for it, he may not be. I am not an auditor and cannot speak to whether that man owes 4 mill or not.

I’m not anti-tax…but THIS post is about Sheree broke azz. This broad money ain’t long. Her ex’s may be but hers ain’t.

The people who truly are on public assistance wouldn’t be the ones bashing the IRS anyhow. They don’t pay no damn taxes. :rolleyes:

KayCeiSoul says:

:cosign: Carrington. Sheree ain’t got it, ain’t had it, and the show didn’t work to her advantage. She spent beyond her means. :coffee:

Sandra?? :crying: y is i’m still under moderation??

NaijaGal says:

you gone pay what you owe…she gone learn tu-day

Morning folks :yawn: :hi:

Milky says:

Morning :hi:
      naija :kiss:
      razzle dazzle

NaijaGal says:

MILKY :kiss: how was your weekend

Milky says:

Naija it was good even though it was a three-day weekend it wasn’t long enough :cry:

:wave:

Murnning HunTees!!
      Naija :kiss: MILKY
      Razz what is that in Yo Gravie???

MsOnederful says:

Gm Roses. Now Auntie, your a wealthy blogger. Perhaps you can help Sheree settle her tax debts. ;) She can give you all the exclusive stories. lol

Diva says:

:wave: Morning
      Naija
      Luvn
      MsOne
      Milky
      Razzle

MsOnederful says:

DIVAAAAA BOOOO!!1 mORNing! Muahhhhhzzzzz

Ty says:

So she purchased the home in Jan. 2011 but she was liened for 2009-2010 taxes :shrug: So instead of paying her taxes from the previous years, she spent $319k on a house. She bought a Porsche that year as well :smack:

No sympathy for these dumb azz females :coffee:

missbday says:

Wait, that house is not really there?? :lol: