Two women caught smuggling cocaine in ‘homemade diapers’

drugs smuggled in diapers

Customs and Border protection officers stationed at JFK airport in NYC, thought they had seen every type of drug smuggling trick imaginable. But yesterday’s drug seizure was a first for them.

Two Bronx women returning to JFK airport on a JetBlue flight from the Dominican Republic caught the eye of customs officials. Something looked odd about the shape of the women’s bodies. And when drug sniffing dogs came near, the dogs went wild, Mail Online reports.

drugs smuggled in diapers

After checking their luggage, and finding no trace of drugs, custom officials pat the women down. That’s when the officers noticed each woman was wearing what looked like loaded diapers.

The homemade diapers, crudely constructed out of duct tape, concealed six and a half kilos of cocaine, the NY Post reports.

drugs smuggled in diapers

Priscilla Pena and Michelle Blasingale were arrested and charged with drug trafficking. Pena was released on $150,000 bail. Blasingale is being held without bail.

• Lil’ Wayne misses court date due to toothache
  • Police: Isiah Thomas Overdosed On Sleeping Pills
  • Attorney shot 8 times by her cheating husband, released from hospital
  • Trooper Who Conducted Roadside Body Cavity Search Suspended

• Betamax82

:facepalm:

• Betamax82

Unless yall about to snitch say goodbye to your lives as you know dummies :tea:

• Gigi26

These bytches are retarded…

But real talk, they’re bout as good as dead :no: RIP ladies.

• aint nobody got time for that

So they’re flying in n outta the country n dont know that dogs can SMELL the drugs? Stupid. Just stupid

• http://www.myspace.com/importantblackwomen Necelove

Oh Lawd. :smack: I bet they were sent by men. This is not in a woman’s nature. Shame Shame Shame :deadhorse:

• ReadingIsFundamental

I am sad for whatever situation they feel they are in where they had to smuggle drugs and throw away their lives. I can’t for sure say what I would or would not do if certain situations were to arise but, Lord knows .. I’ve done some ish in the past that could of had me caught up. I pray they don’t have kids.

• Bad Influence

:smack:

these bum ass bumblin’ btchs here bwoy..

:facepalm:

• Gigi26

These bytches had diapers on…talk about seat cushioning :rofl: amateurs!

I guess the swallowing em has gone out of style huh? :no:

• http://www.twitter.com/thegwu Nicola

Sometimes I think prisons are a great way to keep stupid off the streets. I don’t even understand how they thought that would work.

• FuturedocDonte

$150000 bond mean somebody had 15gs to throw at her for her bail :coffee:

• aint nobody got time for that

Even if they snitch they should still get time. I mean they did commit the crime. But it sucks how so many people partake in criminal activity n when they get caught they tell on the people they did dirt with and walk
      away unscathed or barely get any time. NO, they need to be held accountable for their actions and the part they chose to play.

• NaijaGal

I think the implants take the cake…better be glad it wasn’t in China where the execute them

• Oprahs Bunion

They had to be living under a rock to not know that you can’t get away with this anymore!

• Blackswan

smh and lol on a plane though dummies

• Gigi26

They knew better than to snitch because this is bigger than them..hell they probably didn’t even meet the boss. Most of these folk looking for some money and they know their families who’ll they’ll murder if they snitch on anyone.

• aint nobody got time for that

@rif i understand. Some people sell drugs for survival. But even then that shouldn’t be a life long thing. Some ppl make dirty money then start businesses to make legit money. But some ppl do it to be fresh n fly around a bunch of broke ppl. For loubou money n notoriety n things like that. Its a risky business either way.

• 100% usa made!

I wish they’d release a full body pic. I wanna see the look that alerted the customs agents. Maybe that Nicki Minaj bootleg look was not cute

• LadieLeo

In all cases pictures are not worth a 1000 words…I didn’t need the visual above :nono:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Have they struck down those Rockefeller laws in NY yet? If not that’s 15 years ladies. Enjoy your vacay. :shrug:

• Blackswan

@ Naija and lexi thanks for the encouraging words this morning had to go run some errands.

• ReadingIsFundamental

Just read about the pastor that wrote on a receipt to a waitress.. “I give God 10%, why should I give you 18?”

Lawd!

• Gigi26

These ladies are stupid because they went through a major hub. If they did this in Laguardia or a smaller airport they might’ve gotten away with this…they’re always on high alert at JFK.

Not advocating for the smuggling of drugs into the USA.

• LadieLeo

Lawd!

**************************************
      :dead:

But did he leave anything 8% or anything? Cheap bastid :(

• Unapologetic

:rofl: :rofl: :hahaha:

• NaijaGal

@BLACKSWAN :hug: let the Lord lead you…sometimes it’s an annoying road that feels like it’s taking forever but it is always the best road and He is always the best guide…keep ya head up ma <=====always gotta end with my thugness

ReadingIsFundamental says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :ghost: these preachas

• http://Apr0424.wordpress.com boistop

That’s funny preacher man

• sassyshe

Who knew drug mules still existed

• GellySammich

I didn’t need the visual above :nono:
      like hell… :rofl: the visual is the best part of this story :hahaha:

• Tyler Perry’s BRENDEN: Based On The Novel “Push” By Sapphire

Damn that’s messed up. Even more so cuzz I know a few women bult like them ductiapers…All boxy n chit. No shade OTB, I’m just sayin…You may wanna be prepared for a pat down at the airport…

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

:huh:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Lawd!
      *************************

I’d have said “You and the Lawd make waaaaay more money than this $2.50/hr that I make. And prove to me that you are giving the Lawd 10%”

• Diva

Somebody hold meh!!!! I can’t stand it….I done made an appointment to get a relaxer tomorrow….I can’t stand these two textures going on on my head……..you naturals gone call me a back slider I just know it. :rofl:

• Betamax82

Gelly handsome little man in your gravi :)

• Trendsetter

So ya’ll just going to leave me downstairs huh

• ReadingIsFundamental

Diva you can be an e-natural. Nobody online has to know you down with the chemicals.

• Tyler Perry’s BRENDEN: Based On The Novel “Push” By Sapphire

The pastor has a point. I usta over tip. Compensating since they say we don’t tip :rolleyes: but now I go Jewish and break out a calculator and cal q late the right amt right in front of them. Fvck the bs. I work hard just like they do. Aint nobody tipping me. Not since jr high. Usta always fall for the okey doke. Just lemme put the tip in…I was foolish :shrugs:

• http://www.twitter.com/kabyeyou KABYEYOU

in this weeks episode of “When holding your man down goes wrong”

• MissHarlem

:rofl: these dummies did this at JFK :rofl: whooo lawd to know the severity of high alert at JFK an international airport in NYC is to truly know the comedy of this situation.

• Trendsetter

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Lawd!

:dead:

• GellySammich

thanks Beta!

• GellySammich

Big Perm! :hi:

• Nakeya_j

Ummmm (in my Tommy from Martin voice) Ladies? You stupid.
      smh. I can’t believe they thought they were gonna get away with this. Clowns. Jesus be a happy place, because that is both of these ladies are gonna need once they hit prison and Big Bertha and them wanna :lick:

• Gigi26

these dummies did this at JFK whooo lawd to know the severity of high alert at JFK an international airport in NYC is to truly know the comedy of this situation.

Oh-kay!! :no: Dummies indeed…they must’ve been walking very funny cuz there’s horrible shaped bytches that come from every country :rofl:

• Nakeya_j

in this weeks episode of “When holding your man down goes wrong”
      —–
      :yes:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :rofl: :wink:

• http://www.twitter.com/thegwu Nicola

@ Diva says: Somebody hold meh!!!! I can’t stand it….I done made an appointment to get a relaxer tomorrow….I can’t stand these two textures going on on my head……..you naturals gone call me a back slider I just know it
      **********************************

I’m on my seventh month, and I’m not going to judge you. It’s a daily fight not to join you. I promised two years, but damn some days homeless folks hair look better than mine.

• libra80sbaby

:facepalm:

• http://www.twitter.com/kabyeyou KABYEYOU

GellySammich says:

Big Perm!

_________________________________________

:P

• GellySammich

but Diva :( I thought the braid out was working for you. Don’t leave us already.

• KyCakes

sassyshe says:

Who knew drug mules still existed
      ———————————————————————
      Maria Full of Grace :rofl:

:hi: Ery’ones

• Milky

So ya’ll just going to leave me downstairs huh

_________________________
      :cosign:

Nicola says:

**********************************

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I hear Nic!!!! ION care right now…

• MissHarlem

GIGI but how bout when they told this story this morning the damn newscaster couldnt even keep a straight professional voice. His voice was on some these dummies here :rofl: I thought my morning :smoke: had me going cray but nope its true these dumb ass mofos flew like that and at JFK at that :rofl:

• http://www.twitter.com/kabyeyou KABYEYOU

@milky heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

:hahaha: :dead: :ghost:

lawd y?????

• GellySammich

but the strip of tape up the middle :rofl: like they hadda create a crack to make it look more realistic

Alright!!!! I’M HEREEEEEE! TBC

• Oprahs Bunion

@Gigi – I just wanna make her feel goooooddddd! *Halle Berry voice in Monster’s Ball*

• Blackswan

:rofl: :rofl:

• Milky

@milky heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
      __________________________
      i was lookin for u and goat downstairs for yall initiation. how are u today sir?

• OutsidetheBox

• KyCakes

My Songstress :yahoo:

Thank you for my bookie Born Day wish yesterday :hug:

• YOUR NAME HERE!

Hey yall!!! We got caught in the rain something serious!!!

• Trendsetter

So how are you doing OB???

GellySammich says:

but Diva I thought the braid out was working for you. Don’t leave us already.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      It was….I just get bored easily….and my edges are curly up round my forehead and this gray needs coloring…lawd whyyyyyyyyyyy meh? :rofl:

• Milky

the must’ve bailed out the one that they thought would snitch. snitches get put in ditches!!

• http://www.twitter.com/kabyeyou KABYEYOU

@milky lmao my boy @goat said he was first, let me pray on this life changing choice i am about to make lmao

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

Hey yall!!! We got caught in the rain something serious!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Was you getting it in, in the rain Gypsy? :rofl:

• http://www.twitter.com/kabyeyou KABYEYOU

Diva says:

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

Hey yall!!! We got caught in the rain something serious!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Was you getting it in, in the rain Gypsy?

___________________________

lmao i was thinking the same thing

Trendsetter says:

So how are you doing OB???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I’m good! Trying to figure out what I wanna do tonight. Got a couple of parties to go to after work. How you doing?

• GellySammich

Us too Gyp… tornadoes last night and everything. :no: adults not supposed to be awake at 3 am. :yawn:

• Gigi26

:rofl: :ghost:

@Kabeyeyou…you cheating on meh already Big Perm? :rofl:

• GellySammich

*slowly inches closer to OTBey*

KABYEYOU says:

Diva says:

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

Hey yall!!! We got caught in the rain something serious!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Was you getting it in, in the rain Gypsy?

___________________________

lmao i was thinking the same thing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      See this why we go together in SR land…. :hunch:

• Milky

___________________________________
      bewski u can still color it without adding a perm. I’ve been natural for about 10 years and I color my hair every 6 months. you will love ur hair once it is all one texture…. panches ur bootay!!

• http://www.twitter.com/kabyeyou KABYEYOU

Diva says:

@Kabeyeyou…you cheating on meh already Big Perm?

______________________________________________________

nope :smack:

• Oprahs Bunion

:offtopic: I can’t get enough of Brandy’s new CD! Hardly Breathing stays on repeat! Had to share that…………..

• Diva

@Milky :kiss: why for you not loving on me today huh?

Milky says:

___________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      But are you still considered “natural” because you color? What color is your hair Milky?

• Milky

__________________________
      best choice u could ever make. ur skin will be glowing and flawless..

• YOUR NAME HERE!

Haha! No me and the babies coming from the bus stop. Their azzes were laughing while rain was filling up in my glasses.

Milky says:

___________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Maybe I just need to color the edges to cover the gray and wash it and straighten it for the rest of the week :shrug:

• Milky

Diva says:

@Milky why for you not loving on me today huh?
      i love on u everyday, i told u my love for u is endless. aint no blog busy enough to keep me from gettin to you!!! lol panches ur bootay twice… are u feeling betta bew?

• Nakeya_j

As always Roses and lurkers, it was a blast. Thank you for all the conversation and jokes. Have a safe and good night. I’m out!

• Trendsetter

Oprahs Bunion says:

Trendsetter says:

So how are you doing OB???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

________________________

Partying on a Wed? I’m good…just chilling until it’s time for me to blow this popsicle joint

• Trendsetter

So we go from 61 yesterday to snow today…gotta love Chicago

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :hahaha: I just got a visual……your girls are adorable BTW!

• Milky

______________________________________
      good question :thinking: i have not permed my hair in 10 years. right now it is mostly jet black, but i usually die it a chestnut blonde. i am getting it cut and colored this weekend. I will post a pic on Monday!

Milky says:

Diva says:

@Milky why for you not loving on me today huh?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Yep, better better and ready to get wetter and wetter :rofl:

• Milky

So we go from 61 yesterday to snow today…gotta love Chicago

same here in Detroit. 60 the pass two days with tons of rain and tomorrow it will only get in the 20’s with snow. this some bullshait.

• Oprahs Bunion

@Trend – you know they party everyday of the week round these parts! I won’t be out long. I don’t like to be tired at work.

Milky says:

______________________________________
      good question i have not permed my hair in 10 years. right now it is mostly jet black, but i usually die it a chestnut blonde. i am getting it cut and colored this weekend. I will post a pic on Monday!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Milky I am so proud of you….I’m a little green wif envy too…but I love my e-boo so with that I is :happy:

Milky says:

i am getting it cut and colored this weekend. I will post a pic on Monday!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      So I get to see what you look like, huh? :yes: I’m “natural” but I do color. I’m gonna get it dyed honey blonde next week…or maybe just highlights.

• Trendsetter

92 Milky says:

So we go from 61 yesterday to snow today…gotta love Chicago

same here in Detroit. 60 the pass two days with tons of rain and tomorrow it will only get in the 20?s with snow. this some bullshait.

I didn’t know you were that close to me…I have a friend that I’m suppose to visit in Flint sometime soon…

• goat76

How were they able to get on the in the Dominican Republic in the first place? Oh they in on it.

Oprahs Bunion says:

Milky says:

i am getting it cut and colored this weekend. I will post a pic on Monday!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      So I get to see what you look like, huh? I’m “natural” but I do color. I’m gonna get it dyed honey blonde next week…or maybe just highlights.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      my bew is BEAUTIMOUS!!!!!! yes her is………….

• http://www.twitter.com/kabyeyou KABYEYOU

Milky says:

So we go from 61 yesterday to snow today…gotta love Chicago

__________________________________

this is what my gramuh calls that ” moanya weatha”

Trendsetter says:

92 Milky says:

So we go from 61 yesterday to snow today…gotta love Chicago

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :stop: Trend you is in the motor city, what part?

Diva says:

my bew is BEAUTIMOUS!!!!!! yes her is………….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I bet she is! I need her to replace that gravi PRONTO!!

• Apparition

So we go from 61 yesterday to snow today…gotta love Chicago
      —————————————
      9in of snow. :sad: lebbin degrees tonight. Gonna had fun gettin to work tommorow. :(

• Oprahs Bunion

Apparition – what is that in your gravi?

I can not with those shapes up to :nono: idiots!!!

Oprahs Bunion says:

Apparition – what is that in your gravi?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :waiting: on the answer!

DIVA :waves: Ya gravie :hahaha:

Looks like Joselyn from where Im sitting :thinking:

• Oprahs Bunion

@ Diva and who the hell is in YOURS??? :hahaha: YOU SLAY ME with your gravi’s!!

:kiss: Jenie Jenie Jenie

<—wannabe diva

• Apparition

Dr. Manhattan

• YOUR NAME HERE!

Thank you Diva!!!

• OutsidetheBox

Thank you for my bookie Born Day wish yesterday
      _______________________________________________

I missed it *lip quiver* Im sorry. :happybirthday:

• goat76

@Diva….yo Gravi looks like Ricky Williams on shrooms.

Gat Damn!!!

• Trendsetter

Oprahs Bunion says:

Milky says:

i am getting it cut and colored this weekend. I will post a pic on Monday!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So that means I get a chance to see ya’ll pretty faces

:newpost:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

Duct tape camel toe no good bet they smell like a greyhound station bathroom.

• Trendsetter

Diva says:

Trendsetter says:

92 Milky says:

So we go from 61 yesterday to snow today…gotta love Chicago

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Trend you is in the motor city, what part?

No Chicago…but the Motor City isn’t far from me at all…a few hours away

@Trend – I’m gonna think about it! :hahaha:

Ok Dr. Manhattan!

• OutsidetheBox

Its bad here too yall. 83 high today. 60 tomm. :eek:

Raining cats and dogs in the A and tornadoes be safe out here folks :sad:

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

Gelly! :love: that lil munchkin in yo gravi!

KY!! :party:

i was mad u warnt here yesterday so’s i could gih u a proper bday greeting wiff emotes & whatnot :boobs:

• GellySammich

ain’t he the cutest widdle punkin bunkin inna whole wurl Fay :love:
      I think everybody’s upstairs in the sad post though.

:wave: Fayla
      Gellysammich

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Raining cats and dogs in the A and tornadoes be safe out here folks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~