Usher has moved on…

Usher friend

It looks like Usher Raymond has moved in his lifelong search for a romantic mother figure. Last week, Usher vacationed in Cancun with a brown skinned beauty who is not his longtime girlfriend, Grace Miguel.

Usher posted an image of the woman and a horse on his Instagram page. In the caption, Usher wrote “Black Beauty ‘Mare and Stallion.'”

Usher friend

Another photo shows the same woman waiting to board a helicopter to leave the island. Usher wrote in the caption: “Limos for the trip…how the hell else you think we movin around like this?”

Grace should’ve known that she would lose him the same way she got him. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

• Celebrity TwitPics: Tiny Harris, Dwyane Wade, Tamera Mowry, Adrienne Bosh
  • Celebrity Twitpics: Monica Brown, T.I., Chris Brown, Adrienne Bosh
  • Celebrity Twitpics: Monica and Shannon Brown, T.I., Bu Thiam
  • Twitpics: Rick Ross, Allen Iverson, Swizz Beatz, Carmelo Anthony, Dominique Wilkins, Tyga

• EB

Usher really wants to be with his momma :coffee:

• https://twitter.com/Mizz_Dallas mizzdallas

I bet Grace is at home with her curling irons, Shirley temple the phuck out of her hair..

• goat76

Kinda got a Chilli look to me.

• oohlalalun

she’s pretty kinda looks like she could be related to Chilli

• Nakeya_j

The woman in th ephoto is cute though…I don’t like Usher much these days, so that’s all I got.

• Just Looking Don’t Ask Me NOTHING

The horse and the stallion have similar curl pattern :kona:

• Nakeya_j

Kinda got a Chilli look to me.
      —–
      Damn she sure does!

• 100% usa made!

I have to give it to Usher, always looking out for the geriatric community. I guess :shrug:

• ysoserious

So. Usher’s finally just gonna fck the horse instead of the cougar wearing a horse’s mane? How progressive.

• Str8tUpMenace

mizzdallas says:

:dead: That bish looks like Skeeter from the Muppet Babies. :lol:

• ysoserious

I don’t see Chili. At all.

• 100% usa made!

ysoserious says:

I don’t see Chili. At all.

—————————————————————-

:cosign:

She is kinda cute though, well…I like her hat. That is all :tea:

• Kinky4Agirl

Hey Ershur….Why tell us about it? If you really were in love you would keep it to yourself.

• Anna

ysoserious says:

I don’t see Chili. At all.

~~~~~~
      Me either, I see Kevin Hart’s cheek bones. :lol:

• Diva

100% usa made! says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      We geriatrics need lub too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

Mare?????

..anywho..good for Ush…he ain’t married so…git it hit it!
      :danban1:

• KyCakes

I thought Sandy was talking about the horse….

It’s not illegal in every state.. :coffee:

• Who Dat

This cat just cannot and will not find puss-cee his own dayum age. He just gotta find one that sprouts grey hair huh? You know what Ursh?

We wont checking for you no way. Gone head and do you.

I think the Mane and Tail chick is cute.

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

I was just gonna say look at Chilli and Kelly Rowland in that first pic together…

• goat76

ysoserious says:

I don’t see Chili. At all.
      ———————————–

At all?!?! You mean that black wavey/curly hair don’t look similar?…lol

mizzdallas says:

_____________________________

• Apparition

I don’t see Chili. At all.
      ————————————
      I see Carl Lewis, but that’s probably because I watched his 30 for 30 this weekend. :shrug:

• NaijaGal

that woman looks nothing like Chili though

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

Grace looked like she was marching with Martin Luther King.
      :no:

• PumpkinsMama

I dragged this from downstairs….

I watched “Think like a Man” again and actually paid attention (sorta). Anywho, the bald headed, buck toothed Steve Harvey advised to let the man you’re dating meet your kid up front :blink: I personally disagree b/c I dont want my Pumpkin makin no Riley like comments to all of em :rofl:

What Say You???? :popcorn:

• 100% usa made!

Diva says:

100% usa made! says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      We geriatrics need lub too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl: You Are Far From Geriatric!!!

• goat76

Sh1t Usher is getting up there in age too??? Right??

• NaijaGal

====================
      he was so bitchmade and such a stunt queen on that documentary

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

Yet when these men (celebrities included) CONSTANTLY date/marry women wayyyyyyy younger than themselves…virtually nothing is said. Not nary a word.
      Mmmm hmmm…k :coffee:

Get it USH!!

• Who Dat

This one is aged nice. She doesn’t look like she has been around since the Red Sea got parted.

O and until Ersher “moves on” to a man, him ain’t NEVER gonna be happy :tea:

And million dollar question is :tea: who cares

• 100% usa made!

This right here!!

• Diva

100% usa made! says:

Diva says:

100% usa made! says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      We geriatrics need lub too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You Are Far From Geriatric!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      100% guhl the folks round here call 42-45 Geriatric……

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers

Wait, brb with her whole RECAP…. :rofl:

• libra80sbaby

Waiting to see if I can come up with some fuqs to give about Ursher :shrug:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

:waves: Pumpkinssssss

Anybody who listens to Steve Harvey’s advice must wear a helmet with a drool cup attached.

:nono: brangin random folks u date around your kids.

• Gigi26

She’s pretty…with the hat on…gotta see it off to see if ole momma got her hairline in tact :yes:

• Who Dat

Grace looked like she was marching with Martin Luther King.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I was done when I fount out that a hip hop classic was written about how sexy she was…back in 1988.

• NaijaGal

@PUMKIN – ion have kids so I can’t call it…I think there’s a good argument for either side…for instance it might be a good idea to introduce them early, not necessarily as your mate, cause kids have good intuition and if they don’t interact well, then you can kick the dude/chick to the curb before feelings get too deep.

Recap
      ———
      Ta’hday we been on that bullshyt.

A shim from the kuntree got busted for giving azz shots. THAT muthafawka look like Rocky Balboa after a fight and Rocky Dennis all mixed up into ONE. His cohort look like she got stung in the azz by some yaller jackets.

Allen Iverson and Tawana still on some shyt. Why she wait until she dayum near 40 to divorce him is beyond me. She done gave up her teens, 20s, most of her 30s…and has kids literally named “Lord I Had A Dream”… bish shoulda BEEN gone after he tossed her out the house naked with her FUPA showing.

Chris is doing both Kanekalon and Rih.

Bey got dropped into a pic with a urban backdrop. Usual Beyaki comments. Folks said she aint Creole…she is just a regular ole chick with some French Indian Remy hair.

We want folks to stay lost on FB. If they MUST find us…we have found a way for them to literally gone someplace and die.

Some of us country azz folks eat rabbit and other shat.

This recap is brung to yall by Kdub on this day that the Lord has made the sebbenth of January tew thousand and thirteenf.

:dead:

• Str8tUpMenace

• Who Dat

Grace looked like she was marching with Martin Luther King.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Shat came on in the club not too long ago I aint een DANCE…and “Bonita Applebaum” is my SONG.

Grace ruint it for me. :no:

• Apparition

@Naija There were a couple of them that came off like that and one that looked like he wanted to show the world he was still as flexible as he was in his youth.

• MsOnederful

ummmm she is not cute..thats all i have.

• PumpkinsMama

@ Whang EXACTLY!!! I mean I read the book, but the whole time I was thinking “DUH” lol He said “What if you wait 6 mos for the man and child to meet and they dont get along :blink: Motha Trucka! WE is a Pkg deal!!! :cuss:

• MissHarlem

I would have to watch again bc I remember in the book that it was the opposite. SO not sure if that was put in the movie for comedy purposes.

• NaijaGal

@APPARI – you talking about the dude with the locs??? he was the only one I felt empathy for…I believe Carl’s ass was juicing right along with the rest of them

• Ty

He just cant get away from that damn baby hair huh :coffee:

Where is Grace somewhere plotting :cheers: with Tameka?

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

I feel some kind of way about Usher objectifying females by calling that chick a mare. :no:

• Str8tUpMenace

@Harlem, what documentary were you talking about???

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

@Pumpkins….#48..BAM!! :yes:

Although…I can see where Naija :heart: is coming from also!

Harlem World :kiss:

@ Naija I love Pumpkin, but he’s 3, he ain’t got no say so :rofl: he likes errrrrrybody and talks ALOT. He hasn’t met a single man friend yet. He mighta heard one :kona:

• Ty

Since Grace is going is he going to stop performing in that black outfit and red gym shoes?

• NaijaGal

@PUMKIN – you nasssy…but I’m talking about kids that are a lil more independent :lol:

• Nakeya_j

——-
      smh. I think he has a slight problem with women…

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

@Sandra…thats why I typed “Mare??” in comment 16

• MissHarlem

MIRS :hug: its called Hot Coffee. I dont remember when it came out but I seen it about 2 years ago and although I watch a lot of docus that one still sticks out

• Ty

We can tell when you’ve been reading our font :rofl: :rofl:

• Nakeya_j

Ty says:

——
      And the tight skinny jeans he wears when he is not wearing the black outfit? ugh

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

:waves: Menace

At least Ush is going UP the scale of women..not digressing.
      Tameka was like that first figure on the evolutionary scale. :hahaha:

• OutsidetheBox

:lol: heardddd one owwwwwwww

• PumpkinsMama

@ Naija nasssssy but picky that’s y no one’s been around him yet. These ninjas are clowns! *Le sigh*

• Unshakable

On topic: Congrats.

Off topic: Her horse looks similar to the horse in my gravi.

• OutsidetheBox

Thats actually all Ush. You should see him giving his self major props on IG. :lol:

• 100% usa made!

@ Diva Well I’m a 70’s baby, so I guess I need to apply for retirement benefits then. Hel,l I wish I could!! #truth

But, it’s usher :shrug: #aintnobodycheckingforhim :tea:

• Who Dat

——————————————
      Well….she is too old to be called a filly.

At least he aint call her a nag…those are the REALLY old overworked horses. That the vet has to be brung in to put to sleep.

• Kinky4Agirl

The problem is with the fact that she obviously doesn’t mind that he said it. How can men respect women when women don’t demand it? A stallion studs a mare.. I guess we know what he’s doin.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

**REPOST**

MissHarlem says: MZWHANG girl no biggie when you see that documentary it will open your eyes to the whole damn justice system and how bush adminstration was able to get away with a lot of BULLCHIT
      _________________________

Gotcha :thumbsup:

PUMPKIN :kiss:

• Diva

100% usa made! says:

@ Diva Well I’m a 70?s baby, so I guess I need to apply for retirement benefits then. Hel,l I wish I could!! #truth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I got you by a few years, so lets apply together :hahaha:

He hasn’t met a single man friend yet. He mighta heard one :kona:

:rofl: :rofl: #ilike!

• ReadingIsFundamental

Post: Usher has moved on.

Response: So have I

patiently waiting for post to turn in to another topic.

• NaijaGal

whole damn justice system and how bush adminstration
      ===========================
      the Patriot Act???

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

:offtopic:
      I wanna see that Hollywood Husbands show wiff Kevin Hart & nem. Seems like its gonna be funny.

• ReadingIsFundamental

Maybe he was talking about her mare hair?

• Nakeya_j

Thats actually all Ush. You should see him giving his self major props on IG.
      ———————–
      smh. He can’t do better than that? He can’t pay someone to pick out his clothes? No? ok. smh

@ RIF :rofl:

• MissHarlem

MZWHANG let me know when you see it so we shall discuss

• Apparition

Saw Hot Coffee a couple years back. It’s crazy how they control the information that the media uses to shape public opinion.

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@SANDRA ROSE
      ___________________________

Wait, YOU just called her a CHICK! GTFOH!

I CHALLENGE usher to ever be fine agane! Yes, I do :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gT5U4JOjK8 JMO

“100% guhl the folks round here call 42-45 Geriatric……”

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

@MissHarlem will do!

@Unshake… :hahaha: @ ya gravi

• Kinky4Agirl

@Doesn’t talk to strangers, post 75… I heard that was why Chili broke up with him. I heard she caught him slurping the pole..

I know you started this old talk Jmo! :mad: #ijustknowitwasyou!

• NaijaGal

I CHALLENGE usher to ever be fine agane! Yes, I do
      =========================
      he never was…you were just viewing him through music colored glasses

Kinky4Agirl says:

Butterummmm 75 was intended for Punkin’s hot azz :lol:

Now, what say you, slurping?! :popcorn: Did she see him? Deets?

• OutsidetheBox

Wait, YOU just called her a CHICK! GTFOH!

____________________________

In our elder’s voices, :rules: do as I say, not as I do. :lol:

• Ty

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

I CHALLENGE usher to ever be fine agane! Yes, I do
      All the way back to the year he did Essence in the Peach Armani suit :love: Sung Luther's A House is Not A Home :hump:

He aint been right since :cry:

• Diva

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

I know you started this old talk Jmo! #ijustknowitwasyou!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      <————-like a fine wine…I get better with AGE!!!!!! :yes: sir rhee

@ DTTS don’t judge me :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

Ush be like, “yall see me with my black ‘fit… Red shoes. *does a shuck and jive move*

I be like Boy bye… *scrolls* :lol: Nobody love Usher…more than usher! :lol:

NaijaGal says:

I CHALLENGE usher to ever be fine agane! Yes, I do
      =========================
      he never was…you were just viewing him through music colored glasses

Naija, ION watch videos, but you can’t tell me he wasn’t alil lil bit fine back in his :whistle: You make me wanna leave the one I’m with! :whistle:
      #mystory

• iyonah

I don’t feel bad for Grace.. Ursh is a manslore, and will always be.
      I really think he has the Oedipus Rex syndrome tho.

• twerkthat

PumpkinsMama says:

O and until Ersher “moves on” to a man, him ain’t NEVER gonna be happy

:cosign:

• MissHarlem

NAIJA no, two (if Im not mistaken) of the judges seat was sold which helped all the laws that was passed under his administration. A judge who got blackballed spoke out about how he didnt get the seat. He would of never got the seat bc his agenda matches the people. Shady all around

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

She would take that ninja back right now though.

Then again, she did phuck Dallas Austin who is known to be gay and wanted to be Floyd “Mrs. 50 Cent” Mayweather’s main bytch too so maybe she got a thang for gay dudes….
      :think:

• BoogieNites

-Grace :mad:
      -Ursh neva cmn out his glass closet.
      -Ben Vereen’s gotta b his biol. pappy :yes:

#allfact

96 Shole you right! (Barry White voice!) :hahaha:
      ===========
      PumpkinsMama says:

@ DTTS don’t judge me :rofl:
      Kinky made me do it :ashamed: Hmmm, that sounded hawt, no? :lol:

@ Man “Beard” :tea:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@OTB
      Wait, YOU just called her a CHICK! GTFOH!

____________________________

In our elder’s voices, do as I say, not as I do.
      ______________________________

Then goin talk about disrespecting “females” by talkin bout one chick but then she come in here callin Beyonce everything but a child of God. LOL.

I could hang with Sandra sometime.

JMO my ass been waiting on you for Hip Hop dance experience :waiting:

I could hang with Sandra sometime.
      =========
      :thinking: You think she drinks Light, Dark, or those Fruity Drinks :rofl:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

I could hang with Sandra sometime.
      =========
      You think she drinks Light, Dark, or those Fruity Drinks

Dark… definitely dark.

MissHarlem says:

JMO my ass been waiting on you for Hip Hop dance experience :waiting:

:stop: Please yall! :hahaha: And there are about 2 more of yall that get on here and do the Dance Competition! :hahaha:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

I know you started this old talk Jmo! :mad: #ijustknowitwasyou!
      ____________________________________________________________________

All I said was that I have love for everyone in here who went to high school around the same time as my mama :shrug:

This “woman” up top :lol: Don’t we know her from somewhere? She looks very familiar. :thinking:

SON stop being a :hater: lol

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@ Man “Beard”

Ooooooooooooooh.

Well, shouldn’t Chilli get paid for doing that instead of hawking those “Struggle Bags?”

• http://youtu.be/kOvV3pRo8JA Ace

<– I have Hip Hop Dance Experience…

and quickly found out how out of shape i am… :ashamed:

• Ty

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I could hang with Sandra sometime.
      =========
      You think she drinks Light, Dark, or those Fruity Drinks

Dark… definitely dark.
      I think Sandra drinks fruity drinks but gives the dark (hard liquor) to her prospects :think:

• ReadingIsFundamental

crown royal maple with coke.

JMO says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

I know you started this old talk Jmo! :mad: #ijustknowitwasyou!
      ____________________________________________________________________

1st :hahaha:
      Next: :chase:
      Finally: :dead:

MissHarlem says:

JMO my ass been waiting on you for Hip Hop dance experience :waiting:
      ____________________________________________________________________

:yahoo:

Which song?? and whats your score?? :waiting:

• OutsidetheBox

I think Sandra taking the coldest Coke Zero they got.. :hahaha:

• Diva

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

I could hang with Sandra sometime.
      =========
      You think she drinks Light, Dark, or those Fruity Drinks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Dark no doubt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• OutsidetheBox

____________________________

You little minnow! :chase: :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gT5U4JOjK8 JMO

Am I the only one who side eyes them damn characteres on the hip hop experience game when they dance during the break?

MissHarlem says:

SON stop being a :hater: lol

Hmmmp, SON, I may not “be trained” all fancy smancy like yall are :lol: But I can “bust a move” :lol: *waits for Jmo to ask what ‘bust a move’ is* :rofl:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@DIVA
      “I could hang with Sandra sometime.
      =========
      You think she drinks Light, Dark, or those Fruity Drinks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Dark no doubt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I told them that…

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_gGqaUA78I datsmdubya2u

shoooo let that man like older broads ifn’ he want to.

*characters*

… I hate typos :smack:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@TY
      “Dark… definitely dark.

Sandra drinks dark and buys that fruity chit for her hoes. I’m 100% posistive.

• Just Looking Don’t Ask Me NOTHING

:offtopic: Word on the street that Tami Roman is now SKINNNYTEEE

She lost weight on some pills, that will probably lead to someone else death. JUST SAYING

@Yall … my mama says that :coffee:

• PumpkinsMama

@Man she did get them purrrrty diamond earrings from Floyd :tea:

ACE all those games will have you reevaluate your fit and shape

JMO first time on creep was 42g’s and change. I aint play it since :yahoo:

• Ty

PumpkinsMama says:

@Man she did get them purrrrty diamond earrings from Floyd
      and Floyd got them from 50 and now Ray J has them :rofl:

*plays monkey-in-the-middle with Jmo’s dance shoes!*

:cuss: :mad:
      ===========
      EVERYTHING, I saw her, she looks nice IMB, but yeah, somethings ain’t for everybody. But, hey if the pills shaved down her shoulders, alot more folks may try it :thinking:

• Diva

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

JMO says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

I know you started this old talk Jmo! #ijustknowitwasyou!
      ____________________________________________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      What year yo mama graduate?

• KayCeiSoul

She looks like Miguel. The singer. Yeah – that Adorn dude with some brazialian curly. :coffee:

Ty says:

PumpkinsMama says:

@Man she did get them purrrrty diamond earrings from Floyd
      and Floyd got them from 50 and now Ray J has them :rofl:

:steer: Where are they heading now? :rofl:

@Harlem, damn! I know I didn’t get that on Creep :lol:

I’ll report back tomorrow … #competitiveashell

KC :hug: How’s my man doing? :popcorn:

• Just Looking Don’t Ask Me NOTHING

Confession no Pun…I bought 3 of dem Confession CDs. I was really feeling Usher. But it was his music at the time. :shrug: I’m moved on to

Trinidad James

#dontjudge

JMO :nono: this be me :blink: while tellin them they doing the most

@Diva, I’m just messing with you :lol: but both of my parents are in their 40s

• FuturedocDonte

Ok apparently my eyes are going bad because when I read this I read

Last week, Usher vacationed in Cancun with a brown skinned beauty who is not his longtime girlfriend, Miguel.
      :huh:

• KayCeiSoul

Just Looking Don’t Ask Me NOTHING says:

Word on the street that Tami Roman is now SKINNNYTEEE

**********************************

And will probably lead to hers as well.

Didn’t she have a heart attack last year? Folks don’t learn. :coffee:

JMO says:

@Harlem, damn! I know I didn’t get that on Creep :lol:

I’ll report back tomorrow … #competitiveashell

AND I WANNA PLAY THAT SCRABBLE GAME! :cuss:

SON, we can break her! :lol: <–evil laugh!

• Bibi

Did she say 42g’s :rollseyes: What.ever.

:mad: well u trained and chit

Ain’t even done that one that I can remember or will now admit….. :tea:

:hugs: though cuz :danban: Still the house champ :rofl:

• Diva

older broads

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Uncle Roy is dat juu?

MissHarlem says:

JMO :nono: this be me :blink: while tellin them they doing the most
      ____________________________________________________________

Right!! … Hell, I be searching for water

JMO I dont get nothing less than 40gs FYI so bring yo A game :lol:

Didn’t she have a heart attack last year?

Ooop, I forgot about that! Big Dummy! :huh:

• 100% usa made!

Just Looking Don’t Ask Me NOTHING says:

Word on the street that Tami Roman is now SKINNNYTEEE

—————————————————————-

I saw her NV sprinkles commercial this morning. I didn’t know she was knocked knee’d – that was interesting thing about the commercial, LOL #promise

MissHarlem says:

JMO I dont get nothing less than 40gs FYI so bring yo A game :lol:
      _____________________________________________________________

Are you a dancer part time? :huh: … Or am I just that bad :ashamed:

There’s the other one! :rollseyes:

Kidding The Real BB! :hug:

• KayCeiSoul

FuturedocDonte says:

Ok apparently my eyes are going bad because when I read this I read

*********************

You read it right Doc. It’s just not WRITTEN right. :coffee:

I like yo’ style. :yes: :rofl:

• Just Looking Don’t Ask Me NOTHING

YO! Found my IPAD! :woot:

I’ll be looking for WORDS with Friends playmates, during my down time. Should the peopele I played with months still be there?

• http://youtu.be/kOvV3pRo8JA Ace

MissHarlem says:

ACE all those games will have you reevaluate your fit and shape

JMO first time on creep was 42g’s and change. I aint play it since :yahoo:
      ————————————————————————–

Any man who scores more then 125 points on “This 1 Thing” shall have his sexuality questioned…

Best Song: Funkdified … just sit in the pocket and groove…

• Diva

JMO says:

@Diva, I’m just messing with you but both of my parents are in their 40s

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Well with that said umm yea I was in high school the same time yo parents were….Diva will be 45 in 51 days!!!!!

• MissHarlem

BIBI :hug: I still lub you and your two left feet

JMO girl that water be at the ready! I be dying bc I go too hard.

151 :rofl: at the seriousness of it :rofl:
      ==========

IKR! I couldn’t stop looking at her legs, they’on match her IMB. #aintmyfault

• Just Looking Don’t Ask Me NOTHING

@DTTS and 100%

Yeah I think she did have hear attack (probably cause of dem damn pills)

Haven’t seen the commerical yet, it’s probably on YOU TUBE BRB….

• Bibi

:hugs: @Dtts

:rofl: I ain’t playin anymore she said 42’gs :rofl:

Watch me go home like :danban1: If i dont beat it imma lie :lol:

Is that after the bonus :huh:

I’ll be looking for WORDS with Friends playmates CHALLENGE! *slams gavel*
      ==================
      I be dying bc I go too hard. :wail: Yall are killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      =================
      There’s one more Dancer out there! Show yourself! :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_gGqaUA78I datsmdubya2u

Diva says:

older broads

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Uncle Roy is dat juu?

whatever it’s some older broads right hurr that better be glad they still in the running to catch Usher. :coffee:

• Pickachu Tran

A source tells me Beyonce and hubby Jay Z are anxious to add to their brood.

“It’s something they both talk about at length,” reveals the insider.

“Beyonce wants Blue Ivy to have a brother or sister to play with, but at this point, she’s not sure she’s ready to put her body through another pregnancy.”

Pals say the pair are considering surrogacy as an alternate.

“They’ve consulted with top fertility docs and searched out possible suitors to carry a second child, but haven’t made a definite decision.”

Fake baby bum rumors reached hysterical levels with Bey’s first pregnancy, maybe this time she’s learned her lesson for round two…

JMO not anymore but I still breath dance :lol:

ACE :rofl: exactly 1 thing is too girly and my damn arm be throbbing after that damn song :nono: Funkdafied is a cool one.

First time I did Look at Me No this was me

* :ghost:

160 :rofl: Yall play too much. I have tears :lol:

• Diva

datsmdubya2u says:

Diva says:

older broads

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Uncle Roy is dat juu?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :rofl: :rofl: :hahaha:

• Just Looking Don’t Ask Me NOTHING

Dance Squad Class of 19__, I’m semi retired. But I will Bust A Move to prove a point.

• Diva

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^lies told to the blogs. She ain’t put her body through the first one………..

• KayCeiSoul

************************************

This ^^^^ means this—-> The bish they had do it the first time went up on her prices. They don’t like to be hustled. :coffee:

• 100% usa made!

Just Looking Don’t Ask Me NOTHING says:

YO! Found my IPAD!

——————————————————————

My Sis-in-Law was just talking about this over the weekend…after i served her in a game of scrabble. #promiseIhaven’tplayedsince6thgrade

SON :rofl:

BIBI not after bonus :nono:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_gGqaUA78I datsmdubya2u

Pickachu Tran says:

A source tells me Beyonce and hubby Jay Z are anxious to add to their brood.

“It’s something they both talk about at length,” reveals the insider.

Pals say the pair are considering surrogacy as an alternate.

_______________________________

:dead: Then this resuscitated my life

• Gigi26

Man Tami “Fridge Body” Roman looks like a stick of butter in her weight loss campaigns :no:

And that pig faced bytch had a heart attack cuz she stay smoking Newports down to the filter and eating just about every plate off the table :yes: with a keg of Coors Light. That filthy broad talks with food in her mouth..nasty pig. :tea:

• Pickachu Tran

Diva says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      ************************************

thats what Im saying… pulled up the :scared: so she can sit the heyul down with that nonsense

• twerkthat

Pickachu Tran says:

A source tells me Beyonce and hubby Jay Z are anxious to add to their brood.

“It’s something they both talk about at length,” reveals the insider.

Pals say the pair are considering surrogacy as an alternate.

so basically it’s gonna be hard to fake it a second time, especially since she barely got away with it the first time or did she :blink:

JUST you can join the SR dance off if you like

As much as a word nerd as I am I cant for the life of me have the patience with Scrabble. I will help friends etc but I just cant sit and do it lol

• Gigi26

————————–
      Or wants citizenship :yes:

• Bibi

@Missharlem

Oh..well then :crying:

See what had happened was that the two year old was running around… :rofl:

• Pickachu Tran

too me Bey and Jay Just confessed to what everybody in the whole world already knew.. BEY WAS NEVER PREGNANT THE FIRST TIME…

BIBI right….right..mmhmm girl :lol:

• 100% usa made!

MissHarlem says:

JUST you can join the SR dance off if you like

———————————————————————–

Swear, we must’ve played for an hour. My brain was byeon tired the next day. Trying to make words out of T L H G Q Z J – Where the vowel at! That’s all I’m saying! I’m retired from board games.

• Diva

Pickachu Tran says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Chuuccccccccccccccccch Preach!

• Just Looking Don’t Ask Me NOTHING

@Harlem…Tell me more about this dance off :dance:

• PumpkinsMama

:smack: they should have did this the 1st time since she aint give birth to that one either! Now she’s considering a surrogate? Mam have a stadium

• PumpkinsMama

:newpost: about the lil boy shot here (NY) over his coat)

• 100% usa made!

We have the Michael Jackson Experience on Kinect – I swear I damn near had a heart attack after finishing “Remember The Time” against my daughter. I ain’t attempted to mess with her on that game since! #reallife

Just Looking Don’t Ask Me NOTHING says:

YO! Found my IPAD! :woot:

_______________________________________________________________

Who are you?

100 girl I guess we just aint fit for that anymore :lol:

JUST we just act silly but we do a dance off with hip hop dance experience and tell each other the score and what song

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_gGqaUA78I datsmdubya2u

Pickachu Tran says:

————————

And the media is gonna sit there with a straight face and ask her

“How did you make the decision to use a surrogate for this pregnancy and how does it feel different from carrying the baby yourself?”

• Pickachu Tran

PumpkinsMama says:

*******************************
      well at least this time it will save her the embarrassment of having her pillow pet fold in front of the cameras for the world to see.

Pickachu Tran says:

IMB They really didn’t need to say anything to anybody :shrug: :tea:
      ==============
      <— :love: playing Scrabble!

*jacked
      Dwight Howard and Kobe Bryant just can’t get along, and there’s a team in Brooklyn that might be waiting to pick up the pieces. A league source told the Daily News that the Lakers stars got into a heated exchange following a New Year’s Day loss to the 76ers, and Bryant went for a low blow – referencing and agreeing with Shaquille O’Neal’s criticisms of Howard being soft.
      ^^^
      Bytch made :tea:

Bibi says:

:hugs: @Dtts

:rofl: I ain’t playin anymore she said 42?gs :rofl:

Watch me go home like :danban1: If i dont beat it imma lie :lol:

Is that after the bonus :huh:
      ________________________________________________

You and me both about to be at home gettin it!! … thinking about Harlem’s azz :rollseyes:

:dance:

@Dats Exactly

@Pika they played they hell outta themselves the 1st time. I just think after everybody was like “Why doesn’t she just say she didnt carry” she’s like O, they wouldnt have minded? :blink:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ PumpkinsMama: What kind of irresponsible parents sends their children into the streets wearing $600 coats? Can we teach our children to save money and to have responsibility, instead of vicariously living through our kids? :shrug:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

“Fake baby bump rumors reached hysterical levels with Bey’s first pregnancy, maybe this time she’s learned her lesson for round two…”
      ————-

twerkthat says:

Basically. :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gT5U4JOjK8 JMO

@Sandra, wrong post hun…. happens to the best of us :hahaha:

:rules: GET in the right post Ma’am! :lol:

I am honored Sandy addressed me personally :kneel:

But in the wrong post :blink:

• twerkthat

————-

twerkthat says:

Basically.

January 7, 2013 at 5:13 pm

Hey Sandra :waves:

I STILL feel spesha :love:

@ DTTS HATER

• Pickachu Tran

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

GET in the right post Ma’am!
      ************************************************

• Just Looking Don’t Ask Me NOTHING

@JMO – Look just cause you beat me like 3 or maybe 4 times. HOLD YOUR HORSES *giggles

Now I gotta find the cord. :rofl: boxes and chit everywhere. Promise I’m gind it tonight though. WATCH your back, I’m gonna win this time. :rofl:

EVERYTHING this is Jmo, Jmo this is EVERYTHING :tea:

#carryon :D

• Just Looking Don’t Ask Me NOTHING

@DTTS – Me and JMO played many moons before…. :wink: Yeah she beat me. No this time though

• Lady_L

@KyCakes

my boss cme to my desk because I was laughing at your avatar so loud!!!

• http://talkingwithtami.com/blog talkingwithtami

My granny always told me, how you meet them is how you will end up! People don’t think it applies to them though, until it happens to them! #welp :tea:

• free

22 Apparition says:

I don’t see Chili. At all.
      ————————————

****************************

yep, carl lewis with a wig on! i wouldn’t count mama grace out yet though.