Wife of poisoned lottery Winner tried to cash check days after his death

Lottery winner poisoned

The wife of a man who died of cyanide poisoning attempted to claim his $1 million lottery winnings in the days following his mysterious death.

Urooj Khan, 46, right, collapsed and died at his Chicago home in July after consuming a meal of Indian Kofta curry prepared by his wife, Shabana Ansari, 32, (pictured left).

Urooj Khan’s brother, ImTiaz Khan, accused Ansari of attempting to claim her husband’s winnings but she was unable to do so.

Mr. Khan settled for a lump sum payout of $425,000. He, his wife, and his 17-year-old daughter, Jasmeen, from a previous marriage posed with a giant mock up of his $1 million check at the lottery offices the day before he died on July 19. But the check from lottery officials was not cashed until August 15. The money is now in probate while the investigation into his death continues.

Khan was buried at Rosehill Cemetery in Chicago. Several days after a death certificate was issued, a family member — believed to be his brother — asked the medical examiner’s office to take a second look into Khan’s death.

Khan’s blood was retested and the results came back in November, showing a lethal level of cyanide in his blood. Khan’s death was reclassified as a homicide.

In probate filings, ImTiaz Khan alleged that Khan’s wife attempted to take control of the funds in an account at Citibank “shortly” after Khan died.

In a September filing, ImTiaz writes: “Ms Shabana Ansari is in possession of the lottery cheque and is concerned she may attempt to cash the cheque again, as she did shortly after the decedent’s (Urooj) death, even though the estate is entitled to the funds”.

In a separate filing, Meraj Khan, (Urooj’s) sister, is seeking guardianship of Khan’s daughter, Jasmeen. The family alleged that Ansari was not legally married to Khan.

But a court sided with Ansari, making her the administrator of Mr. Khan’s estate. The money is frozen for 3 months until the case is resolved.

Ansari and Khan, who were married for 12 years, moved to the US from their native India. Mr. Khan operated 3 dry cleaners in the Chicago area. He planned to use the money to expand his business.

• Wife of Poisoned Lottery Winner: ‘I Loved Him to Death’
  • Lottery Winner Fatally Poisoned After Collecting His Winnings
  • 13-year-old girl stabbed her 2-year-old half sister 7 times
  • 13-year-old charged with killing 2-year-old stepsister

222 Responses to “Wife of poisoned lottery Winner tried to cash check days after his death”

Gigi26 says:

Welp there ya have it… :tea:

Nothing here to see FOlKs,it was Obvious!I guess i should scroll up and read the post as to Why she needed to Kill her husband for ther Lottery winnings

Pickachu Tran says:

dumb bish :no: figured it was someone in his household.

aint nobody got time for that says:

Gat damned shame….but im not surprised at all…..how stupid n sloppy can u be. Wats the point of killing for money then getting caught n not being able to spend it? Ion get it :shrugs:

Gigi26 says:

Truth be told ion care about these dotheads and this unsolved mystery :shrugs:

Now on to Yandy baby favuh…ummm hmm they been put his shyt out there about his baby momma daughter…typical dirt bag Harlem nigga

Looky here :coffee: my thing, this man was still lying in the damn morgue and she already trying to get the funds. Very suspicious!

But the check from lottery officials was not cashed until August 15.

So she was or wasnt in a hurry? :thinking:

SN: Why is this here? The greedy element? We got Indian cousins blogging? Whatttttt. *wall sides* This aint what I wanted #freepost :lol:

mzwhang90210 says:

As if there was ANY doubt. Curry hid the taste of cyanide? Scratches “curry dishes” off my list of things to eva try again. Don’t want my hubby gettin no ideas about my $32.13 bank account!!

:waves:
      JenEEE :happy:
      :karate:
      Gi mf Gi lol

Afiya says:

Told y’all that broad was dumb…should have waited until the money was in his hands…BIG DUMMY!!!

Miany says:

@Gigi from downstairs….I think it was consensual cuz the article said ‘he asked for oral sex and received it’. I could be wrong but, that sounds like consensual

@KY
      HSK is my Nigga . .. you Know him and SR dont like each other :lol:
      I always tell folks on here,HSK is How i found out about SR :tea:

He had 3 dry cleaners and was going to expand. Expansion usually equals more wealth.

Miany says:

@Pika…the back of that chic’s neck is making me sick to my stomach!!

MzTisch says:

Yup, this schit gonna be on Snapped. Or one of those shows from ID (my fav channel)

She thought she was going to get away with it because an autopsy wasn’t performed. Bish!

Hey! :waves:

:tea: she did it… End-O-Story.

@OTB JUss What EXACTLY DOES This Mean?? dont Look at me like that,Ya Know ima a spork with some of the stuff said on here :ashamed:
      —> @em or dap em® Bew

:waves:
      LuvN

This is almost as bad as the African American guy who won the lotto…couldn’t read nor write…some yt chick convinced him to put errythang in HER name & give her power of attorney. She had him killed & buried…then was sending text messages to his family from him. How u gon send text messages when the dead man can’t read nor write???
      The love of money….

..and she woulda got away with it, if it weren’t for those pesky relatives.

RAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :happy: Hey HunTee!!
      @gigi :wave:
      Im WithU less get back on ManDumbo and this 15yr old Gal!

Cant trust nan a soul! #fail :tea:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

IMO: Jackie be on some D-list celeb from the 1970′s gossip and he talks about himself too much and when he does talk about current people … all the men are in the closet and all of the women are whores of some sort. I use to like HSK but, he got older than Yaki’s Loreal color weave.

Lotto topic… I’ll wait to watch the Snapped episode when they make it. Or whats the other one… Who the **** did I Marry. I love those shows.

@Man why one of her chichi’s lopsided? (gravie) :lol:

:hug: how are you this morning?

Afiya says:

The story say ‘DAYS AFTER HIS COLLAPSE’ That broad did it, thought she could buy a better dink! Now she gonna be bumpin’ coochies…BIG DUMMY!!!

This man’s will has one heir, a daughter, I say check her out too! :eek:
      The truth will come out. I am not convinced the wife did it :shrug:

:karate: I huggedjew downstairs! :huh:

:wave: mzWhang Im So Happy for that Pooch tuhDay!!!
      and that story was here in FL :rolleyes: that shyte was a big Diaster!

———————————-
      So IMO there shouldn’t even be any proceedings.

These lil girls is fukking off dudes my age and they don’t want to listen when I try and tell em you playing withcha life. This is how these lil girls end up in a river somewhere.

Don’t try to play them grown ppl games… :no:

Yandy done had a baby by a nigga that likes young ratchet pusscee.

luVn_liFe… says:

RAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Hey HunTee!!
      ————
      heeeeeyy girl :hug:

FuturedocDonte says:

I mean technically that money hers :coffee:

Miany says:

@OTB from downstairs…yup! When u see through a man’s bullshyt and he has no other defense, he gotta come for your sanity :shrugs:

Oprahs Bunion says:

:waves: Heyyy
      jeniefrumdabloc
      Gigi26
      luVn_liFe
      mzwhang90210
      Afiya
      Miany
      Pickachu Tran – crazy a.z.z. gravi! :hahaha:

Special :kiss: to OTB, Naijagal and my future hook-up aint nobody got time for that :lick:

:kona: walks out to do more accounting….

:thinking: I want me a sub sandwich

Lawd Help Us all
      *2 SHOT AT CALIFORNIA HIGH SCHOOL*

mzwhang90210 says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says: ..and she woulda got away with it, if it weren’t for those pesky relatives
      ________________________
      A smart heffa..would’ve had his body creamated…IMMEDIATELY!
      Ion watch Snapped, Dr. G, for nuthin

*pops Man upside his head …just cuz*

@ :karate: :hugs:

*soap opera music*
      Check ‘the girlfriend’ :tea:

@OTB
      “But she didnt try to cash it until three months later.. IDK maybe she did do it, but if she was just greedy I dont see why she would kill him for only 400k.

I can exactly how this played out.

Dude: :yahoo: Honey, we won the phucking lottery! We getting $400k after taxes!

Wife: :crying: What a blessing! Now, we goin get to travel and live the good life and I can be a stay at home mom!

Dude: :think: Well, I was sorta thinking be more conservative and invest it back in the business.

Wife: :huh: What you mean investing in them phucking gutta azz cleaners of yours??

Dude: :yes: Those cleaners have take good care of us honey!

Wife: :coffee: Um… yeah, you right babe. Ima cook you something reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal special to celebrate babe. :eggs:

Dude: :popcorn:

Dude: :dead:

KayCeiSoul says:

From Downsturrs… :grin:

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Kay I feel you pain fat baby was a week over due and damn near nine lbs! Doctor told me to slow down eating when I only gained bout 30lbs whole damn pregnancy. Are you having a scheduled c-sect?

******************************
      Hey Pumpkin’s Mama! :wave:
      Yep – a c-section. And I have only gained 15 lbs and I gained that within the last MONTH. He is a FatBoy. Period. :lol:

:hug: Dimpz, and DTTS and Fay-Boo (I know I saw her) and EVERYONE ELSE.
      Foreal. Hugs to y’all too.

Well…I can’t really say the wife did it just because she tried to cash the check. :no: The Indian men are usually the breadwinners, so she may not have had a choice. The rest of the money may have been inaccessible. I keep hearing that Indian men treat women badly, and when I did business with one he stayed trying to run game.

So even if she DID season his curry, she may have listened to Kelly Price “Tired” on repeat while she was cooking and shyt. :coffee:

KyCakes says:

luVn_liFe… says:

@KY
      HSK is my Nigga . .. you Know him and SR dont like each other
      I always tell folks on here,HSK is How i found out about SR
      ———————————————————————-
      Oh for real? :blink:

:pray: please don’t ban me, Sandra…I didn’t know….

:whistle:
      Solid Love Affair/Anthony Watson is on . . Who Knows bout that!?!??

Pickachu Tran says:

Miany says:

@Pika…the back of that chic’s neck is making me sick to my stomach!!

________________________________

:rofl: You No like the ground turkey on the back of her head

———————————-
      So IMO there shouldn’t even be any proceedings.

Don’t try to play them grown ppl games…

Yandy done had a baby by a nigga that likes young ratchet pusscee.
      ———-
      :eek:

Can someone elaborate on what is being discussed here por favor? :popcorn:

FuturedocDonte says:

Lawd Help Us all
      *2 SHOT AT CALIFORNIA HIGH SCHOOL*
      —–
      Where in Cali let me get to :pc:

@MIANY
      _______

…or you just insane…

Oprahs Bunion says:

Sorry if I missed anyone else!!
      Man, Razzle, Future, DTTS, Reading, MzTisch

:waves:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

:thinking: I want me a sub sandwich

:egg: *dings bell*
      PICK IT UP! :lol:

—> @em or dap em® Bew

:lol: When I think I see a subliminal shot/remark with no @, I use that #messy

:waves:
      Miany
      Razzzzzzz
      Donte
      O’Bunion (the Irish pronunciation…LOL)

@WHANG

What up?
      **grabs your tit**

OB :wave: :kiss: Dont be working and chit Bew! Come play! :(

NaijaGal says:

probate attorneys are gonna eat a lot of that money :yawn:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

<—- doesn't respond to non-relevant @ people just trying to take a SR e-shot cause they are bored.

:-) lol

LadieLeo says:

These folk ain’t learned from watching CSI and Snapped yet? You gone get caught fool!

:hi: Bunion :hugs:

Indian men treat women badly
      ____________________________

Have you read up on women’s rights in India? :tea: Dont if you dont want to be disgusted.

Miany says:

@Gigi It’s sad. If this is true, he’s nasty & hopefully Yandy leaves. That chick is his child’s half sister it’s his family…on the other hand, I see where ur coming from these little girls are so fast. In middle school a few of my friends were messing with grown men but, they had the fear in em (like they knew they were wrong- in fear of momma finding out and wouldn’t just call cops cuz they got dumped) These days these fast lil girls are all out and open about it (like…ummh humm he think he gonna dump me, I’ll call the LAW)

Kayyyyyyyyy & Company :heart:

When I think I see a subliminal shot/remark with no @, I use that #messy
      ~ ~ ~ ~
      Oh.I.SEE :eek: Thats actually what i thought you meant <_<
      :hi: OprahsBunion
      @Razz
      its in the last post about Yandys bd :no: I just cant get pass If Yandy KNEW THIS! :mad:

ysoserious says:

The father in-law is under investigation from the IRS. He owes $100,000 on the home they ALL lived in.

I think the wife, her father, and her brother we’re all in on it. OR the wife is being set up to take the fall for one of her family members. With custody of the daughter, she would have control of the estate and maybe they wanted her out of the way too. They don’t exactly respect women where they’re from. It wouldn’t be hard to shift suspicion to her. It’s the first thing most of us thought.

_______

…or you just insane…

____________________________

I can go for that. :tea: The very definition is doing something repeatedly, expecting a different outcome. #Einstein

NaijaGal says:

BUNION :kiss:

_____________________________

:think:

Dont be working and chit Bew! Come play!<–Chile I was Influenced to do this
      :crying: Still catching up
      Oh well "FcuK it!"

I say the wife’s not guilty. What are we betting? Gum baskets?

Gigi26 says:

@Miany: Yup that’s exactly what i’m alluding to, a lot of these young girls are misguided so they are conniving as all hell.

I hope Yandy gets the damn hint and keeps it moving

@OUTSIDE THE BOX
      ““When u see through a man’s bullshyt and he has no other defense, he gotta come for your sanity ”
      _______

…or you just insane…

____________________________

I can go for that. The very definition is doing something repeatedly, expecting a different outcome. #Einstein

But people suspected Einstein was insane in his later years searching for the “unifying theory” …
      :think:

**pinches your butt**

Miany says:

@mzwhang heyyy :waves:

Pickachu Tran says:

2 more hours in this bish to go :sad:
      dont think I can make it

Oprahs Bunion says:

OB Dont be working and chit Bew! Come play!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      As soon as I finish these reports I will be back! They got me on a deadline and chit. Can you believe it?? *kicks desk*

It’s the first thing most of us thought.

Not I said the phat cat. :tea:

“The family alleged that Ansari was not legally married to Khan.” But after they been in the US for 12 years and only after he died richer. yeah ok.

His daughter is from a previous marriage. Is she speaking out against stepmom?

mzwhang90210 says:

Wife: What you mean investing in them phucking gutta azz cleaners of yours??
      __________________________________

cougar lover says:

with her triflin’ azz.

________

ReadingIsFundamental says:

OTB – point taken in previous post. I’ve heard that point of view before; don’t agree but, I can understand it.

Diva says:

@Luvn :kiss: thanks ma….
      :dead: at June’s funky azz

GiGi says:I hope Yandy gets the damn hint and keeps it moving
      ~ ~ ~ ~
      A day late for that,No?? The Million DOllar Qustion is DID SHE KNOW??

goat76 says:

Creeping on the come up.. Sh1t errybody trying to get paid.

Oh I’m an original Oreo eater.

MzTisch says:

I hope Yandy gets the damn hint and keeps it moving

^^^^^^^^^
      Yep, it’s mama’s out here that condone their younger daughters dating older men. Teens dating men in their twenties. Getting gym shoes and happy meals. And maybe a ride to school, and their hair done once every two weeks. That’s all mama knew tho………

I hope Yandy gets the damn hint and keeps it moving
      ___________________________________
      I would’ve thought Yandy was smarter than to get involved w/dude in the first. But owell

Diva says:

Why is the indian ladie’s dot on her forehead on the side though…ain’t it supposed to be in the center? :rofl:

@Diva . . .
      June and the rest of the HunTee Boo Boos look like the REEK OF ALL TYPES A STANK!!
      *BEYSTANKFACE!*

Ouch. Shoulda lifted the skirt tho. Im certain these panties provide instant hardon. :tea:

Aspergers Im sure or some other type of autism… But thats not insanity.

She’s Dangeroussssssssssssss..

POISONNNNNNNNNNN

:listen:

ysoserious says:

It’s so easy to label a young girl fast. Maybe she was forced to speed up by someone else. Doesn’t just come form nowhere.

NaijaGal says:

Another Hip Hop couple bites the dust.

Just when you thought that there would be a Nelly and Ashanti wedding in the works, the couple has officially called it quits after nine years of dating. And it doesn’t look like a reunion is hopeful. For weeks, there have been rumors that Nelly is now dating model/actress Tae Heckard, and they somewhat confirmed the dating rumors after Tae posted up a photo with Nelly on her Instagram.

Now, here’s some true tea:

The union has been years in the making after Nelly met Tae on a video set almost 10 years ago. The two remained friends and dated here and there, which led to Tae inking Nelly’s nickname “Mo” on her lower back. The tattoo can be spotted in her 2005 spread in Smooth Magazine.

Judging from their past, this could get pretty serious.

Tae is most known for her recurring role on BET’s The Game, as well as numerous videos which include Keyshia Cole’s “Trust & Believe.” She also appeared with Nelly in his 2006 “Grillz” video.
      ===============================
      well damn…watch him wife her up in 6 months…you know how nigguhs do…date for for 50 years, never wife her up…next chick get the last name in 2 second :lol:

*Dreadful

Rolls back over :cold: and :sick:

MzTisch says:

Pickachu Tran says:

2 more hours in this bish to go
      dont think I can make it

^^^^^^^
      Only 2? Try 5 and a half. :wail:

@goat
      uMMMH What is an Original OreO Eater :waiting:

Just read the post on Mencendeez-nuts… :tea: I aint know that fool was 34y/o??! :no:

I read about a mom a few months ago that killed her 16(?)yr old’s 30 something live-in BF for jumping on her daughter. My first thoughts, why the fukk was she letting that grown ass man live in HER home with her daughter to began with?

Diva says:

luVn_liFe… says:

@Diva . . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Yeah June looks like she has curd all under her 5 necks and her tittays! fa shame :rofl:

NaijaGal says:

or is this a case of the side chick becoming the main :thinking:

Just Looking Don’t Ask Me NOTHING
      :tea: <– Green tea witha twist of Lemon for you,R U Going to the Doctor soon?

__________________________

In a moment of too much honesty, I have dated grown men while in high school… like 18 to my 16…or even 21 to my 17. My BD is 10yrs my senior..I was 19 when we had our 1st.

My mom was not a condoner per se, but she did let me make my own choices with constant reminders that I would deal with the consequences. From the time I was about 8 tho, I was just loads more mature than my peers.

goat76 says:

luVn_liFe… says:

@goat
      uMMMH What is an Original OreO Eater
      ——————————————–
      Post downstairs had something about original and the gold oreos. I like the original oreo.

Just Looking Don't Ask Me NOTHING says:

well damn…watch him wife her up in 6 months…you know how nigguhs do…
      ______
      Agree, that’s why you don’t let no man put you on PAUSE for that long. Should have stepped a long time ago. She damn near common law.

@OTB

Aspergers Im sure or some other type of autism… But thats not insanity.

:jack: <<<cause of you!

KABYEYOU says:

she will be on one of those ID channel shows in a few weeks

Gigi26 says:

@Yso true but if ole girl did not report anything and if they are sexting each other n shyt then what is she other than “fast?” Did her momma call cuz she told her or she was like “Oh he ain’t fukkin with me no more so i’ma get his ass” Iono. Just speculating.

I don’t give lil hussies passes anymore…i’ve seen some fukked up situations cuz them lil girls know their “power” in situations like that…then they found 6 mos later underneath a bridge.. Yes men supposed to know better I get that..but there’s another side too.

ABC 7 in Los Angeles is reporting that two people have been shot at Taft High School in Taft, California. According the station, the school has evacuated, but the shooter is in police custody. This is a breaking story and we’ll update further as more news comes in. KERO TV in Bakersfield reports that parents have told to pick up their kids at the school’s football field. Taft is 40 miles southwest of Bakersfield, and about two hours north of Los Angeles.

Just Looking Don’t Ask Me NOTHING :hug: :kiss:

NaijaGal says:

original oreo.
      ==============
      coupled with ice cold milk = heaven

For reals. Unless you dont wanna be married. Damn I would be salty. :eek:

ysoserious says:

I think it’s a cop out to say someone who’s underage “seduced and tricked” a grown ass man into doing something he KNOWS is wrong. Even if she thinks she wants it for whatever reason, he has more control in the situation.

Think with the head on your neck and not with the one below it and man the fck up.

Victim blaming and shaming bullsht.

Gigi26 says:

@Naija…but I thought Tae was a lezzie…guess not..

KayCeiSoul says:

===============================

****************************

This is one heaux I CANNOT STAND. Everything about her exudes disrespectful, low moral having, baby-haired, boot-mouf bish. :mad:

Ashanti still got alot left to give. As long as it ain’t a song. :coffee:

Just Looking Don't Ask Me NOTHING says:

@Lunv – Thanks :hug: Yes, I spent 14 hours in ER. I thought I was having a freaking heart attack. Turns out it’s a terrible case of Bronchitis. So close to my big date, I think I worked my self up.

KayCeiSoul says:

WHANG!!! :heart:

I swear I love that dog with all my heart.

Victim blaming and shaming bullsht.

Makes my stomach hurt.

@ Shaun…Those are not huge age differences though and at 19, you’re an adult so a guy 10yrs older, :shrug: I was 20 when I met JB’s daddy, he was 27.

NaijaGal says:

@Naija…but I thought Tae was a lezzie…guess not..
      ========================
      maybe she’s the now more popular bi…isn’t that a man’s dream, a chick that’ll voluntarily bring another chick home :lol:

MzTisch says:

__________________________

^^^^^^^^^^
      I did as well. I was 17 messing with a 24 year old. I’m talking about 15/16 dealing with 24 or 25 year olds though.

“The union has been years in the making after Nelly met Tae on a video set almost 10 years ago. The two remained friends and dated here and there, which led to Tae inking Nelly’s nickname “Mo” on her lower back.”

See… if you ladies learn to just play the side hoe posistion to the best of your ability good chit can happen to you too!

mzwhang90210 says:

@Gigi…I read a story about a womans bf getting her 11 year old daughter preggo…then he killed himself.

RE: Nelly & nem…hang around for years and dude won’t marry u?? Chile boo…nobody got all them fertile years to be wastin

As long as it ain’t a song.

Yassss. My first :ghost: of the day. :rofl:

Diva says:

@Just Looking I hope you feel better soon…drank lots of fluids….no wine though :rofl:

****EYE! :hug: I’m so glad you’re feeling better. Now calm your anxious self down.

Gigi26 says:

Nope no victiming and shaming bullchit here…you grown enough to suck , buck, and fukk then you grown enough to deal with the consequences of those actions..whether he up and leaves or does you worse than that regardless of age. You wanna do grown chit…then deal with them grown repercussions. Same with his nasty ass. You wanna fukk young girls..then deal with them problems when they come to surface.

:shrugs:

@Mac :hug:

Grandma said, don’t be no man’s ass rag that ain’t gonna marry you.

:tea: < Green Tea with Honey and Lime

PumpkinsMama says:

Bunion :danban1: dying @ “Dotheads”! Gigi you from NY? :thinking:

Diva says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Is Nelly still with Sideburns? :rofl:

the couple has officially called it quits after nine years of dating
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Like how does this work…does he still call you up and be like hey lets go to dinner tonight …be there at 7 p.m.…do you still go to his house and stay the night? He still come over and watch the basketball game? If yall not living together…not married…how do you DATE for nine years? And I am NOT being funny. :no: This is a real question.

3-4…yes…NINE?

*lost*

NaijaGal says:

Ashanti still got alot left to give. As long as it ain’t a song.
      =====================
      :dead: maybe this will be motivation for better lyrics and ish :rofl: nothing like a broken hearted woman…I’m saying dude just flossing the new chick like it’s nothing…they did say Ashanti’s momma never liked him…most times Moms know what they’re talking about

I was 19 when we had our 1st…but I was 17 when we started dating…he was 27.

“15/16 dealing with 24 or 25 year olds though.” True…Lakes told us a story about something like that…the mama was actually TRYING to hook her daughter up with an older cat’ even after being told he was older. :(

:yes:
      15 year old enough to know not to steal or kill, they know not to phuck they momma’s old man.

Nelly and Ashante were never an exclusive couple (to each other) :tea:

____________________________
      *Deb voice* Cot dayum!!! :rofl:

So close to my big date, I think I worked my self up.
      ~ ~ ~ ~
      dont Get too Worked up tryN chillax.Truss me i Do Understand ur anxiety
      :kiss: <-4CharBEE :hug: for Juuu

Green Tea with Honey and Lime

________

OOoh I want some! Ice cold! :eek:

Just Looking Don't Ask Me NOTHING says:

@Diva – I Would :duel: for a glass of Vino :koolaid: . Maybe by the end of the year. :cry:

MzTisch says:

____________________________
      *Deb voice* Cot dayum!!!
      ^^^^^^^^^
      Is this the chick who slept with Derwin, then was the wife of his teammate?

ysoserious says:

May be too biased to continue on that particular topic. I’m done.

MsChocoTe says:

From day 1, I thought she did it.

69 says:

Lawwwwwwdd

I JUST found out that My Best Friend Is About To Be A Dad.

and I Just FCKING dIed And Came Back. :ghost:

Everybody Face —> :shocked:

Pickachu Tran says:

well damn…watch him wife her up in 6 months…you know how nigguhs do…
      _________________________________

he will :yes: I guarantee it. Plus bish waited in the background for her turn. I blame Ashanti for letting it go on for 9 years with no plans of any long-term commitment. Too me you aint really “offical” until you’re the wife thats when you know that niggah is serious.

Awww SIS! Bring your biases! They could open some eyes and thoughts. :(

9 years…

Sounds like an Emily B and Fabolous type “relationship”

FOH they was just fukkin…Nelly made her believe they were exclusive :rofl:

I’m saying dude just flossing the new chick like it’s nothing

Nothing new Naija :no: It just wasn’t ‘reported’ before.

:waves:
      JustLook (glad ur feelin betta)
      Punkinsssss
      MzDimpz

@Kdub :cosign: Read that book “The Rules” years back. Changed my WHOLE outlook

Shanti is a cute girl, and I think she could do better than Nelly. IMO

You know she got several home girls saying I told you about his bandaid eye wearing ass.

Diva says:

Just Looking Don’t Ask Me NOTHING says:

@Diva – I Would for a glass of Vino . Maybe by the end of the year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Settle down and catch yo breaf….you ain’t gots enough air nor energy to :fight: nobody for a glass of Vino :nono: get well chile

@DTTS :wink:

Ms.Whang :hug:

@69 – He must be WILD as Heck?

…but they say Ashanti is the one that cheated and she was the one that didn’t want to get married.
      :shrugs:

MzTisch says:

So, what’s the cut-off age for a “fast-tailed” girl to be held accountable for her own actions? I know some 11-12 year olds who act/want to be grown…….

ysoserious says:

@SIS

Naw. I’m good. You know me and oversharing.

mzwhang90210 says:

@MzT…Deb as in Waka’s mom. OTB reminded me of it not long ago.

@Yso…nothin wrong w/being biased. I for one enjoy reading your POV. I hear it in ya gravi’s voice tho :hahaha:

@Divurrr :kiss:

twerkthat says:

:cosign: Exactly

EVERYTHING :kiss: You feeling any better? *skinny fingers crossed*

69 says:

@Looking

He Ain’ Even Dating. This Chit Caugh Us All Off Guard.

@ Gigi I get what you’re saying but, the little girl I mentioned the other week whose baby didn’t didn’t get an XMAS present,

She was 13 when she got pregnant
      Her mother is incarcerated, she has no father
      The relative with custody of her, doesn’t give a damn about her
      Her baby daddy, is her FIRST cousin
      She got pregnant, at home
      Dude played the “concerned, I love you if no one else does role”
      She right now has a 2yr old with very little support
      Dude would still be coming through using her if he could

I just don’t think it’s a matter of being fass in some cases, in some cases, I think the abuse is mistaken for love and if that’s the only attention you get, you take what you can. We are talking kids, not 40yr old women. :shrug:

mzwhang90210 says:

@Divurrr..why June’s forearms look like albino hams tho?

ysoserious says:

@TISCH

Exactly. Kids are hitting puberty earlier and earlier these days so just because an 11-12-13 yr old wants to have sex it doesn’t mean some pervert asshole over the age of 18 should accommodate her. But, again, I’m done.

KayCeiSoul says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

**************************

Exactly. A friend of mines god-daughter was screwing her Mama’s husband. He was her step-dad. She was 15 and she was already sporting a stank-ho parka with the matching boots. I already knew it but I ain’t say shyt because her mammy is one of those gutter rats that slept with other peopele’s men. You reap what you sew. :coffee:

When my friend told me the mama came home early from work and caught her dancing for him in her panties and he was in his boxers IN HER BEDROOM, I :rofl: and said, “That lil’ bish is BOSS.”

NaijaGal says:

when it comes younger girls and older men it’s never black and white…went to school with a girl who was molested and she became promiscuous…so while folks calling her hoes she’s fighting demons…it’s never black and white but to make things easier if you’re the adult YOU need to walk away regardless if they’re the aggressor…oh and this goes for young boys and grown ass women too

Congrats to him Screw! :woot:
      And a :kiss: to you!

——————————–
      Shiid with this case? 15 year texting this nigga saying yes to him asking her for head…she’s accountable. :hahaha:

cougar lover says:

nobody bet not be in here bashing my boo ashanti

:( SIS only like to share her jumprope and oreos.

Diva says:

@whang :happy: shake sum thang

WHAT NAIJA JUST SAID! :clap:

Diva says:

mzwhang90210 says:

@Divurrr..why June’s forearms look like albino hams tho?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Gone git

Exactly how I feel about married folks. Well almost exactly. :lol:

Miany says:

I’m not blaming the victim. I called her fast (15 yo consenting to oral sex is fast IMO) Now, how she became fast is a whole nother story. She has obviously been victimized and he may not be the only offender. He’s nasty and it is his fault AND HER MOMMA’s FAULT. Does that mean the girl involved is completely innocent? NO. When I was 15 I had hormones and a mouth (i could say yes or no). If she consented to sex and latter changed her mind because he changed his mind I consider that to be FAST & BOLD behavior.

mzwhang90210 says:

My cousin has two daughters…ages 14 and 16. And guess what..they were BOTH preggers at the SAME TIME! The 14 yr old just gave birth to a boy, the 16 yr old is due in Jan!

I had to :tape: and not give my opinion when my cousin wasn’t mad..or shocked or nuffin. She just took it w/a grain of salt. :smh:

Just Looking Don't Ask Me NOTHING says:

@69 – Oh My is he just spraying sperm on random women.

Does he know her?
      Does she think they were dating?

So many questions. Scared for baby and baby mama…this may not turn out well.

@Dimpz – That is HORRIBLE about the 13 year old. Breaks my heart :sad:

@COUGAR
      “nobody bet not be in here bashing my boo ashanti”

:blink: Umm.. who is you ninja? They not to speak ill of my WIFE in my presence but why is you callin her your boo? :huh:

“That lil’ bish is BOSS.”<– :hahaha:

yeaah Butuumh For Real thats Crazy :no:

my cousin wasn’t mad..or shocked or nuffin. She just took it w/a grain of salt.

:huh: Shd wasnt even a little…mad at them?

if you’re the adult YOU need to walk away regardless if they’re the aggressor

:cosign:
      OR deal with the consequences.

*flips the coin*
      Like Dimpz said sometimes other things are involved, and being ‘fast’ isn’t because that’s what they want, I kinda think like is the coping mechanism…

ysoserious says:

@SIS

Y’all know too much about me already. And I didn’t offer anybody my Oreos. Just just called cobs and left me empty handed.

Gigi26 says:

when it comes younger girls and older men it’s never black and white…
      ——————————————–
      And i’m giving the grey side of things.

Did I call all lil girls who fukk off older dudes hoes? Nope. I said that the 15 year old in that case is fast.

Shiid there’s some fast ass chics you standing next to at the bar that got in cuz their “Cousin” is a bouncer :tea: Picking up dudes with the fake id.

She was 13 when she got pregnant
      Her mother is incarcerated, she has no father
      The relative with custody of her, doesn’t give a damn about her
      Her baby daddy, is her FIRST cousin
      She got pregnant, at home
      Dude played the “concerned, I love you if no one else does role”
      She right now has a 2yr old with very little support
      Dude would still be coming through using her if he could

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :wail: THIS? Done made me all kinds of sad yo. Wow.

@COUGAR
      “nobody bet not be in here bashing my boo ashanti”

______________________________________________
      :rofl: :rofl: Baddest one hit my hand..

OMG Thats sum f u gg ed up ish, if that is true.. Why can’t these men just tell a chick that you got somebody else? I mean, Im sure Ashanti was under the impression that one day she and Nelly would tie the knot and make sum babies!!!! BUT all the while he was BANGING somebody else? :wtf:

AND this other b!sh know that me and you together???? If you dont want me, just tell me so i can move the fug on. IF you not interested, please let me know.. (ie Walter).. :duel:

cougar lover says:

@man

umm if I told you why she my boo, you’ll stop financially supporting her, which in turn will dry my well up…

Oh. :eek: Wwhen you opened that pack on the blog, you “shared” it. :huh: lololol

mzwhang90210 says:

@OTB…nope! That’s what tripped me out. But where they live is COUNTRY…(not talkin bad about it cuz I grew up there)..and this kinda thang happens more oft than not.
      Hell…young gals get preggers from they mamma’s b/f’s..and the mamma throws the daughter out of the house and keeps the triflin man.
      Yup…I wish I WAS lyin.

Are yall noticing a pattern with Kenya here? :rofl: Topics when she is most upset? :rofl:

BoogieNites says:

**********************
      :thinking: :rofl: :no:

@ Just Looking..Yeah poor baby has it BAD! She only has one eye too. Her uncle’s wife had custody of her when she younger and beat her til the point she has that colorless eye. Right now, she is living off the kindness of random ppl, with her child. This is the only option she has because she wants to graduate HS and her family told her to skip HS and go get a GED. It’s just a mess and the father of the cousin that got her pregnant, the same one who’s wife messed her eye up, has the nerve to degrade her and and talk shyt about her every chance he gets.

Pickachu Tran says:

She was 13 when she got pregnant
      Her mother is incarcerated, she has no father
      The relative with custody of her, doesn’t give a damn about her
      Her baby daddy, is her FIRST cousin
      She got pregnant, at home
      Dude played the “concerned, I love you if no one else does role”
      She right now has a 2yr old with very little support
      Dude would still be coming through using her if he could
      ******************************************

:wtf: :no:

No? Oh. :tea: Keep reading.

Just Looking Don't Ask Me NOTHING says:

Yeah I agree, it’s never black and white. Much of it is children being taken advantage of and poor parenting skills.

Remember to talk to your kids and uplift them everyday and tell them how special they are. Peer pressure is something else, so kids do things to fit in and you have to let your kids know, that having sex (any kind of sex) is not going to help them fit it. Preganancy, HIV and STDS ARE not the COOL THING.

NaijaGal says:

uh how old are yall nigguhs playing “that’s my car” :huh:

Miany says:

^^^^ Mzdimplez, good point.

:rofl: :rofl: Cougarrrrrr lova!

Baddest one hit my hand..

============================
      I’d bet money that Ashante KNEW she wasn’t NEVER EVER gonna be the one for Nelly.
      ==================
      Let’s all say a prayer for her and her baby! This was the baby that didn’t get one thing for Christmas, and MzDimplez had to buy some clothing for her.

When my friend told me the mama came home early from work and caught her dancing for him in her panties and he was in his boxers IN HER BEDROOM, I and said, “That lil’ bish is BOSS.”
      ___________________________________________________

what happend after that? ARe they still married *nosey* :thinking:

She only has one eye too.
      ________________________

B!tch bye. I lost my damn hot pocket. On my keyboard. :no:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Man and Cougar = Pimp fights. lol

Just Looking Don't Ask Me NOTHING says:

please let me know.. (ie Walter)..
      Passed out :ghost: :hahaha:

@ KDubb..I’m sorry but, sadly, I KNOW this lil girl. When she was pregnant, the first time she got prenatal care, she was 8mos pregnant and she only got it because my mom took her to the doctor.

KayCeiSoul says:

@ Dimpz, that whole situation got me about to cry. Foreal.
      I just want her and the baby to get out of there and come up, get rich, and hire somebody to whack all their azzes. :wail:

I wish I WAS lyin.
      I know it all to well. :( I have lived in places like that.

And I want them to come to town, so I can get Igcognito and BOP that bish in both of her eyes and then :kona: like I wasn’t never there! DUmb bish :mad:

Just Looking Don't Ask Me NOTHING says:

@Dimpz – Now you know, I can harldly breathe. :casket: Are you serious?

Are yall noticing a pattern with Kenya here? Topics when she is most upset?
      ~ ~ ~ ~
      Not Really elaborate :D

MzTisch says:

I don’t know……….it’s a difficult subject.

On one side…I don’t gaf if lil mama bussing it wide open for ya with all 3 holes. You are a man and she is a CHILD.

On the other…. some of these girls knew the job was dangerous when they took it.

Gigi26 says:

Dimpz: That’s clearly a black and white situation…

I’m talking bout shorty with the fake id picking up these niggs..or the shorty who’s baiting these dudes…Or shorty who knows the shyt is inappropriate and still continues. Sneaking out her mother’s house and all that…i’m talking about THOSE girls. Not the ones who have been molested, raped and all that. Not all of these girls have been.

Yeah ole buddy is wrong but when she’s calling your phone and saying she don’t care…then….

ysoserious says:

@SIS

KenMoe’s comments go through my brain like White Castle through my colon. No time to pick up anything worth noting.

@NikkeMinxx says:

:offtopic: McKayla Maroney aint missed NA’ANNN meal since the Olympics.

@CC
      “OMG Thats sum f u gg ed up ish, if that is true.. Why can’t these men just tell a chick that you got somebody else? I mean, Im sure Ashanti was under the impression that one day she and Nelly would tie the knot and make sum babies!!!! BUT all the while he was BANGING somebody else?

AND this other b!sh know that me and you together???? If you dont want me, just tell me so i can move the fug on. IF you not interested, please let me know.. (ie Walter).. ”

But then yall dont’ wanna phuck. :shrugs:

What’s a brother to do???

KayCeiSoul says:

@ Caramel – not that I know of. I believe he went on the run. The mama ratchet azz actually took it out on who it needed to be taken out on – the dude. He tool off as soon as the fighting was done and I’on know if they caught him or not.

Shortly thereafter the lil’ girl got pregnant by a neighborhood dude though. Things like that will wreck a lil’ girl for life. She starting off getting it in with a very experienced 30-something year old man. Now you know she went looking for that whole package after he was gone. He turned her out probably. :no:

@COUGAR
      “nobody bet not be in here bashing my boo ashanti”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ashanti Sasquatch Douglas has to shave/wax more often than other women…

Well her an Khloe Simpson neck and neck.

Not disagreeing with you, but Studies show that promiscuous ones were usually abused.

@ Just Looking…I wouldn’t make such a story up on anybody. A few months ago, she was in the news because the nasty cousin took her and the baby down south with him and my mama made her aunt report it. She was just gonna let her go. Then the poor girl came back just to be mistreated by the aunt even more. She doesn’t want to report anyone though because her baby is all she has and she doesn’t want him take from her.

Here’s what Miss Jia took to Twitter to say about what Usher’s former bodyguard told her:
      “He said when Usher would come into town…(?? I dunno where), he and Kim would stay in hotels for hours.

So where did Kim K’s misguided Hoeing ways come from,she’s been screwing since 14?

Oldskool71 says:

:newpost: Hi Roses!!!

Your mom did the right thing @Dimpz. God bless MamaDimpz for tryna help that baby… :hug:

@Dimpz – I don’t want it to be true. :sad:

@NikkeMinxx says: :wave:
      McKayla Maroney aint missed NA’ANNN meal since the Olympi

~ ~ ~
      I havent seen recent pics of her,She gained alot of weight??

:hahaha: :hahaha: Kenya been hurt. She need to release!

Oldskool71 says:

@DTTS *whispers in your ear* I saw something go down at your locker last night

mzwhang90210 says:

@Dimpz…that is beyond sad. Fa real.
      Again…in the lil country town where I grew up..lil girls were ALWAYS gettin molested by daddy’s…step daddys…uncles….etc.
      I know of 1 family, the step-daddy fathered a child with the step-daughter…and even though the baby came out REALLY dark (like him) ..the wife to this day won’t acknowledge that her hubby is her daughters baby daddy. SAD!

Wow @ Whang.

I remember being 15 and going to Mississippi to visit my father’s family. There was a girl down there named BarbaraJean. She was 21, her and her dad shared a bed and her mom had a twin sized on the other side of the room. Her two brothers each had their own room though. I thought that was SO odd.

@ KDUBB…Today is MamaDimpz BDAY! :yahoo: