Caucasian killers had sex on the bodies of their black victims

Joliet murder suspects

Four suspects who are charged with first degree murder in the deaths of two black men may have had sex on top of the corpses.

The four Joliet, Ill. suspects, Alisa Massaro (pictured top right), 18; Bethany McKee (pictured bottom left), 18; Adam Landerman (pictured top left), 19 (his mother is a Joliet police sergeant); and Joshua Miner (pictured bottom right), are charged with the strangulation deaths of two 22-year-old Black men, Eric Glover (below pictured left) and Terrence Rankin, who were allegedly robbed, and partially dismembered in January, News One reports.

Joliet murder victims

The two victims were lured to the killers’ home, then robbed of their cash and strangled before being dismembered. Police discovered their bodies lying face down with plastic bags over their heads. Their hands had been bound.

Police state that Landerman, Massaro, and Miner were playing video games when police took the door down and entered the residence.

According to the police report, Minor recalled Massaro’s desire to have “sex with a dead guy.” So he allegedly asked the young woman if she would have intercourse with him on top of Glover’s and Rankins’ corpses.

McKee, who was arrested in a different location from the other three suspects, told police that “during the night that Josh wanted to put the bodies together, which they did, side by side and they put something over the bodies, which was beige in color, and they were going to have sex on top of the bodies,” a report said. “McKee relates that she did not stick around for that…”

Thanks to loyal reader Munchosgirl for the tip!

• Reality TV Contestant Convicted of Murder
  • Is This Phaedra’s Husband?
  • Waka Flocka Flame Arrested Again
  • Cops: Lawrence Taylor Arrested for Rape *UPDATED*

• Fated4Greatness

sick fu(ks smh :mad:

• MZN

wow…

• Ms. YaYa

What the hell kind of sick mess is that!!!!
      :cuss:

• Just Looking

Certain that there people are loosing there minds, and I don’t want no parts of it.

Is it drugs, alchohol, mental illness. How do these crazy people find each other? On Social Media?

• goat76

From fcuked up post to even more fcuked post.

Gat Damn Sprites I tell ya.

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

This is beyond belief! Out this post

• Afiya

Meth heads!!!

• that_VA_thickchick

goat76 says:

From fcuked up post to even more fcuked post.

Gat Damn Sprites I tell ya.
      ______
      Did you see where the grandma picked the 2 y/o and 6 mo old up from daycare…parked the car and shot both of them and herself? It was the 2 y/o birthday. :sad:

• libra80sbaby

:nono: I can’t with this chit…

• Paige

Very disturbing to say the least. :blink:

I think it’s drugs mixed with a dash of mental illness. With people like this running around, Lord please help us all.

• Betamax82

:wtf:

• Afiya

If DIVA still around (and sober) tell her I wished her a FABULOUS Birthday!!

:happybirthday:

• Who Dat

So what drug are you on to make you want to do this? I saw somebody say meth…for real? Honestly?

This is so sick that I FEEL sick.

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Read it on CNN earlier.

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

:blink:

That meth a muthaphucka.

• Just Looking

From fcuked up post to even more fcuked post.

Gat Damn Sprites I tell ya.
      Get out my head.

• brownewoman

RIP to the deceased. I hope they treat them like the true deranged criminals they are and put them away for life instead of coddling them.

• Just Looking

Does anyone watch The Following. Kind reminds me of them crazy nuts. :yes:

• goat76

that_VA_thickchick says:

goat76 says:

From fcuked up post to even more fcuked post.

Gat Damn Sprites I tell ya.
      ______
      ———————–
      Damn!!… You trying to mess up my day. Nope not gonna let you…lol :blunt:

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

THE BEIGEN CHICK LURED THEIR ARSES THEIR WITH THE PROMISE OF SOME SLOPPY HEAD, EWW WEEE CHASING THAT WHITE HORSE/FORBIDDEN FRUIT-DON’T ALWAYS GET YOU THE HIGH OR PLEASURE YOU SEEK :coffee:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

goat76 says:
      From fcuked up post to even more fcuked post.
      Gat Damn Sprites I tell ya.
      ______

that_VA_thickchick says:

I read about that. Very sad for the children’s parents. :(

• goat76

LOL @ Just Looking. Great Minds…you know the rest

• goat76

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

———————-
      So True!!

I bet they didn’t use the chic wit the Blue hair, cause they would still be running away from the house.

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

@ goat

• Lucky704

Bethany McKee looks like she may have Down Syndrome.

This here is just sick :vomit: I’m out :peace:

Let’s see how much time they will get :tea:

• Str8tUpMenace

:wtf:

• Smonae

Just Looking says:

BATH SALTS thats what these Phuckers on, just crazy :no:

• Diva

Fcuking trailer park trash!!!!!! ugh they need killing!

• Nakeya_j

This is so sick that I FEEL sick.
      —-
      :tea: Smoking that wet. smh. Drugs make ppl do the craziest shyt. But this right here… :no:

• GellySammich

This is disturbing, even for white people. I bet the klan is like “c’mon son” for this one. :no:

• PumpkinsMama

Thanks Aunt Sandy :smack: On that note :nite: errrrrybody :kiss:

• OutsidetheBox

Willing to bet buddy been molested or fukked up sexually somehow. This is sick. /sadness

RIP to these duck ass niggas chasing them pink toes.. :huh:
      Peace out fam. :bye:

• Diva

@Goat you want another Diva birfday coochie pop to go with that :blunt: ?

• Diva

GellySammich says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Yep they ready to have em fitted for them hooded robes!!!! :cuss:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKucUlbrwSU Buttercup

So is this mental illness or the plain ole debil?

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

I was gonna call them Meth addicts but, yall beat me to it. Anyone else having issues posting/

• GellySammich

OTBey :hug: g’night. Luv me better next week.
      Night Pumpkin *another smack for the road*

• Diva

:bye: Pumpkin

• Diva

:bye: OTB I left you something downstairs!!!!

• GellySammich

Dimpz! I saw you in the other post but I’m just realizing I didn’t speak. :hug: terribly sorry

• Who Dat

Ole girl with the blue hair looks like she has a touch of downs sinder or F.A.S

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

GELLY! :hug: :kiss:

• DoNotDeleteMe

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

THE BEIGE CHICK LURED THEIR ARSES THEIR WITH THE PROMISE OF SOME SLOPPY HEAD, EWW WEEE CHASING THAT WHITE HORSE/FORBIDDEN FRUIT-DON’T ALWAYS GET YOU THE HIGH OR PLEASURE YOU SEEK

_____________________________

I bet this is EXACTLY how these two kryptonite seekers were lured to their deaths. So sad! It is scary out their.

I know she was batsh*t crazy, but here are some quotes from Valerie Solanis’ SCUM Manifesto:

“…[m]akers and promoters of sex books and movies, etc., who are hastening the day when all that will be shown on the screen will be Suck and F*ck (males, like the rats following the Pied Piper, will be lured by P*ssy to their doom, will be overcome and submerged by and will eventually drown in the passive flesh that they are)….”

“…[t]he male is, nonetheless, obsessed with screwing; he’ll swim through a river of snot, wade nostril-deep through a mile of vomit, if he thinks there’ll be a friendly p*ssy awaiting him. He’ll screw a woman he despises, any snaggle-toothed hag, and furthermore, pay for the opportunity. Why? Relieving physical tension isn’t the answer, as m*sturbation suffices for that. It’s not ego satisfaction; that doesn’t explain screwing corpses and babies.”

:tea:

• GellySammich

I bet at least 2 of em is cousins

• DoNotDeleteMe

*there

• http://talkingwithtami.com/blog talkingwithtami

They are going to have a field day with them in prison. Mostly all the inmates are African American too! Sweet Jesus, I feel for them, then again….:tea:

• Breezy

Heyyyy Mrs. DIVA :happybirthday: :partyhat: I HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO ENJOY YOUR DAY!!

• Diva

That boy on the left looks special too….that thick tree trunk neck and those George Bush big ears!!!!!

• Diva

@Breezyyyyyyyyyyyy thank you :hug:

• Ty

:smack: Ok Diva…I need a real drink now :wtf:

:ocsign: Tami :karate:

• Breezy

Your welcome :hug: I just logged in to wish you a happy birthday. :peace:

• Lucky704

These people are the finished products of the parents down stairs.

• goat76

@Diva….Yeah let me get one more of those “birfday coochie POP” *in Sweet Brown’s voice*

• Diva

@Ty girl I’mma have a real one in 2 hours!!!!!! :koolaid3: I’ll take a sip for you :rofl:

*hands Goat anutha coochie pop* suck on it slow and savor the juice! :wink:

• Diva

Breezy says:

Your welcome I just logged in to wish you a happy birthday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Why do I feel like I know you Breezy? :thinking:

• Daria Morgendorffer-La_la_la_la_La

Wow. I have to research this one. So many questions.smh.

• 100% usa made!

I don’t have the words to describe how disturbing this is

• Oldskool71

Diva you still in here??? If so Happy Birthday chiiii!!! :partyhat: Been working the fields HARD all day but wanted to send you a B-day shout out befor I go!

• Diva

@Oldskool I was wandering where you was!!!! Thanks ma!!!! I guess you gone try to close my tab out now huh? :rofl:

• Oldskool71

@Diva
      Girl I’ll let you go a few mo days and close it out Friday night :wink: smooches!!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers

RIP! and I hope these cats repent, so sad!

==============
      *drags this upstairs*
      <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

@DTTS What movie is that?? I wanna watch! I love watching foreign chit. :eek: <–me reading the subtitles..

IONO :shrug: and there weren't any subtitles :kona: I watched the Entire movie just 'suming :lol:

When I was in Paris, I watched NCIS :lol: with no subtitles, shatt is good like that yo! :D

==========
      AND <–expects you to spit some Maya tomorrow! :rules:

:kiss: Brendbew, I put on your favorite cherry condom flavored lip gloss, you remember that one I borrowed from you :grill: You kept singing Kelis’ Milkshake and I wanted to as well :tea:

• Oldskool71

Dang! I done missed some good stuff in the garden today!!! :mad:

:nite: OldSkool #audi5000G :grill:

• Oldskool71

Right behind yah DDTS…wait for meeeee! :|

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHOU06sZ2_c 69

Now damn,

it has been Diva’s birthday since Monday. What the hell is going on? You must have slid out inch by inch over a whole week? :waiting:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

:rofl: @ 69

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Happy birthday DIVA! :happybirthday:

• pointhimout

you know as black folks, we never get a day off. it’s always something. I was pulled over for nothing more today than DWB. The police said my tail lights were out and only the “brake light” strip on the back of my truck was working.

I didn’t get a ticket, just a warning. I drive a little bit further and ask a lady to tell me if my break lights are out and not working. As suspected, they weren’t. He lied. True story. White cop, country like white part of town in Conyers, GA.

• https://twitter.com/Mizz_Dallas mizzdallas

I’m sorry to hear that point!!!

Ontopic: They are truly the devil…. and I hope they get raped twice everyday and three times on sunday….

• FuturedocDonte

:waiting: on the Chris brown and Rihanna twitter/Instagram rant that I am sure will fall after this SVU episode

• PumpkinsMama

@ Doc you aint neva lied boo. 1st off they (SVU) are REALLY goin in on Chris, I mean Caleb :nonon:

• FuturedocDonte

:dead: at C*aleb B*ryant and this whole episode

• PumpkinsMama

Doc this ish is beyond fugged up…

• BayMami_de4

WTF
      May the victims RIP.

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

Oh hell nahh

• PumpkinsMama

Chris and Meesha, oops Rhianna are probably someweher laffin their azzez off. :pray: I just hope Caleb, er Chris stays off the social networks and don’t feed into it. It will blow over in less than a week. They have gotten pass this, and everyone should build a bridge and get over it too :tea:

P.S.- Did the girl really have to end up dead??? There is power in words even thinly veiled shady words smh

• KenyaBeyonceKim aka spiceykay

Why is there a photo of Tamar and some dude that look like a young version of Tiga(sp)on m s n talking about the guy is a suspected killer?

SN: Tamar doesn’t look bad in the photo but that’s not a good look her picture is posted with the guy.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHOU06sZ2_c 69

Law and Order was outta line with that episode. :nono:

• Pickachu Tran

69 says:

Law and Order was outta line with that episode.
      ****************

was that the CB/Rihanna episode because I missed it..Was it that bad

PumpkinsMama says:

Chris and Meesha, oops Rhianna are probably someweher laffin their azzez off. I just hope Caleb, er Chris stays off the social networks and don’t feed into it. It will blow over in less than a week. They have gotten pass this, and everyone should build a bridge and get over it too

Ya’ll must be talking bout that Law and order mess :nono: I was not supporting that episode, they are really doing the most with Rhi and CB. :no: folks need to get they life