Celebrity Style: Tameka “Tiny” Harris wearing CÉLINE

Tiny wearing Celine handbag and shoes

Tameka “Tiny” Harris personal style is always on point. It helps that her man can afford to buy her the best of everything. Tiny Instagram’d this pic of her new CÉLINE handbag and matching CÉLINE peep toe pumps yesterday. Tiny and her bestie, hairstylist Shekinah, are currently in Los Angeles attended Grammy events. Fun!

Eve carrying Celine Luggage Tote Bag in New York

Rapper/actress Eve was spotted in NYC in December, carrying a CÉLINE medium luggage tote bag with a cobalt blue snake print body, black handles, and white trimming. Eve’s Celine bag retails for $3,000.

• T.I., Tiny, and Tocarra in Beverly Hills
  • Celebrity Style: Tameka Harris
  • Celeb Style: Tameka “Tiny” Cottle
  • Tiny ventures out on her own

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

OKAY LOOOVE DEM HEELZ!!!

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

That Blue Celine is niiiice! (goes to the back and recalculate my tax refund)

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

:yawn: I’m out ladies and gents.. :kiss:

• ReadingIsFundamental

Everyone looks so nice in these pics.

For the 49649416416480 time, Tiny looks great with the grown woman dark hair. Work that ish!

• Unshakable

@Wut – You and the gravi…..in the kona!! :rofl:

@ Tiny’s blurb – I love Tiny’s purse.

@ Eve’s blurb – I love that sliver of cobalt blue that’s peeking out from under that cape. It says, “I’m too flamboyant so I have to give it to you in small doses!” :hahaha:

• LSLH

I love Tiny!!!! Celine bags are boss. So freakin cute.

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Caramel Cutie

Tina looks so cute!!! Her friend is pretty too.

• ReadingIsFundamental

Eve’s mouth and knees have come a LONG way.

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Caramel Cutie

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Eve’s mouth and knees have come a LONG way.
      ****
      Knees? Explain LOL…..

I needs Tiny’s shoes but they’d look funny on me.. #bigfeet

• ReadingIsFundamental

GGGIIIRRRLLLLLLLL

You betta google her in the strip club back in the day with them other girls who love them other girls.

Graphic pics are out there. But, God forgives and Jesus wept and all that jazz sooooo…. Bless her 2013 heart.

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Caramel Cutie

RIF.. you are silly.. I’ll google her while I am sipping on Pink Lemonade and vodka (thanks ladieleo!!) Bye guh..

• Diva

@Kenya you all right wif me you and you ADT sign :thumbsup:

• Diva

*your

• WalkingKontradiction

:offtopic: Mendeecees was acquitted of child sex abuse charges according to….m…..z….t….

• Pickachu Tran

Tiny better WERK loving the black hair and those heels

• Dymond

Tameka “Tiny” Harris personal style is always on point

:tape:

name brand does not equal “on point”

• ReadingIsFundamental

Oh good. Diva blamed somebody else downstairs. Whew!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-BW2gKnVz8 BAD Angel

Tiny looks good! Those heels and that top… :thumbsup:

• Smonae80

Tiny looks cute with black hair, I like the bags

• WalkingKontradiction

Neva mind, I see Bird shared the news downstairs…back to lurkmode I go w/ my day-late breaking news :kona:

• trenee

the blue one eve has is cayute!

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Caramel Cutie

LOL DIVA!! Guess what? Who Dat my friend now!!! :happy: Yall can keep yalls programs and e-funeral.. *Im wearing you dooowwnnn baby* ala Steve Urkel.

Girl I aint do nothing but defend myself since I was so unfairly verbally assaulted!!

*Auntie Sandy, in case you watching, it started w/comment 81 on the post where the man paid his daughter 200 to delete her FB*

#nosnitching but :cya: < really saying PML (Protecting My Log-in)

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

LUV Eve’s bag. i thought she was preggers?? :think:

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

i missedid yaw today :(

• Crickett

My girlfriends daughter is at Fordham rocking Celine for a bookbag with Hunter Boots. Instagraming in lecture class.

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

*steals Tiny’s shoes* :whistle: :kona:

• GellySammich

FAY! (I speak to you today?)

• Smonae80

Dang what I miss, Caramel what u do,, nevermind goes to comment 81 :typing:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Crickett says:

I bet her closet is ridiculous! :lol:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy says:

*steals Tiny’s shoes* :whistle: :kona:

She would give you the shoes off her feet if you asked her. She’s very generous with her things.

I freaking luv me some Eve :yahoo:
      <<<<<<< oh she bad bad :danban:

Tiny shoes is hot Yasssss mam :yes:

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

Gelly!!! :love: hey puddin pop! how are you? :hug:

• Smonae80

Me too Jenie, I wish she would release some new music. I used to love Ruff Ryder Eve

• Diva

@RIF I knows it was you tongue :kissing: my wife… :shotsfired:

• GellySammich

Good. Watching this clock tick for these last few mins. I got my order! :yahoo: I sweat I’m addicted to this stuff. I got like 5 almost empty jars that I just won’t finish off cuz I don’t want it to actually be gone :ashamed:

• Diva

:wave: Gellysammich :kiss:

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

word??
      ________________________

Dear Tameka aka Tiny,

hey Girl! :hi: Them shoes is FIRE! I wish I could rock ‘em but I wear a size 9 & you look like you have lil dainty feet & whatnot. BUT iffin yew ILL a size 9, can I have ‘em? :pray: Auntie knows how to get up wit meh. Thanks in advance!

Auntie,

I’m still waiting on the LV joints you got :yahoo: they gone look GOOD on my feet guhl! :danban:

Um smonae her ish is out! Her single album come out in may, its her on label :yahoo: team Eve! She has video out and everything

But that post on Rhianna friend Melissa :ghost: look just like that ninja :rofl:

• Smonae80

I’m late, let me go to You Tube

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

GellySammich says:

:hahaha: guhl whatchu GNAT finna do is have me spittin out this here GOOD vodka/OJ granny clampit done fixed meh :grill:

THANK YOU my love. your continued support truly means the world to me! :cry:

OH!

yall be on the lookout for the NEWEST scent called

ROSEBUD :love:
      i luv SR & my Rosebubs.

Auntie don’t be tryna come for no royalties. I done tried to send u some :crying:

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

Mellisa was PRETTY tho! now she look like she on that MOLLY! :snort:

• GellySammich

hey Diva! :lol: you just now seeing me today?!

• GellySammich

Fay does it smell like rose water? (rose water smells like pickles to me)

• Daria Morgendorffer-La_la_la_la_La

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

:hi: luver.

• Nakeya_j

Diva have a good weekend girl! Who Dat and Caramel I am glad y’all friends now!! And Caramel chill so you don’t get a ban stamp. Your not stupid or whatever home girl said so chill. Have a good weekend everyone. It was good seeing y’all!

• GellySammich

nvrmnd I’ll try a jar anyway. :peace: g’night folks

• Daria Morgendorffer-La_la_la_la_La

Eve looks great…However her face looks a bit mushed :think: Like some one took their hand and said…Get outta my way b*tch ala Magenta Thompson on In Living Color :think:

• ReadingIsFundamental

State of Cali claims it will take up to 10 days for my direct deposit and it was authorized on Wednesday. UUUMMMM, I’m no dummy, I know direct deposits don’t take that long. I’ve worked at a company with thousands of employees and all you have to do is push the button on Thursday before 10 am and everybody gets paid Friday morning.

humph

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Yeah, they’re stalling so the state can earn more interest on your money. :no:

• Daria Morgendorffer-La_la_la_la_La

Wow, so Mandussa was acquitted? Interesting. This will follow him for the rest of his life. I wonder why the jury voted the way they did? Did they just not believe her? At 16 did they feel she was a willing participant? Still statutory though, right? Crazy. If she were White…Speaking of which. Did we discuss the big nosed Caucasian lady saying because she is White she would get the job? Its probably true, the Black big wigs at the radio station probably hire women based on who they want to smash. With Becky being first in line. However being married to Chompers, who is a Muslim, a prison-ish Kareem Sai’d type Muslim, but still a ‘Muslim’…What is he doing Married to her anyway? Reminds me of the Interracial-Afro-Centric couple from Im Gone Git You Sucka :biggrin:

• ReadingIsFundamental

SR

Yeah, that is f-ed up. I want to move back to Texas!!!!!!! :crying:

• Afiya

Eve….a true homegurl…love her…is she still getting married?

Not really liking them travel bags tho.

#Philly

• Milky

Twirls in wit my drank in my hand.

• ReadingIsFundamental

Hi Ms. Milky. Let’s share that drink.

Rif most definitely. :koolaid2:

:koolaid:

• ReadingIsFundamental

:koolaid: I haven’t had a drink at night in two days. I’m trying to start getting all of my drinks in before 6 pm because drinking til bed time has me at work with a killer headache in the mornings.

#functionalalcoholic

• ReadingIsFundamental

Oh cute! We put in the same emoticon at the same time and they are working together!

#DivaWho

JUST KIDDING… LOL

• Milky

What is ur drink of choice? I drink wine during the week and vodka and juice on the weekend. idj

Dats funny. :rofl:

Limearita
      Korbel on a cheap night
      Gruet Brut Blanc de Blancs
      LemonDrop
      WhateverMyDudePutsInTheFreezer/Fridge

• Milky

Alright nah. I like the limearitas too. I dont do dsrk liqour.

*dark

• ReadingIsFundamental

Cool, .. well princess, I have to cut our e-date short. It’s time for me to go home. Catch ya Monday. -no angry pants.

xo

• Milky

Alright be careful. Njoy ur weekend. :koolaid: i know i am.

• Dymond

hey y’all
      who in here?
      :waves:

Just little ole me.

• Dymond

hey milky

• PumpkinsMama

:whistle:

Oh the weather outside is frightful
      But the fire is so delightful
      And since we’ve no place to go
      Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

It doesn’t show signs of stopping
      And I’ve bought some corn for popping
      The lights are turned way down low
      Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

When we finally kiss goodnight
      How I’ll hate going out in the storm!
      But if you’ll really hold me tight
      All the way home I’ll be warm

The fire is slowly dying
      And, my dear, we’re still goodbying
      But as long as you love me so
      Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

• iyonah

Tiny looks so cute!

• luVn_liFe…

TiNy lOOks GOOOD.i LiKe erryThang Except the shirt :shrug:

• PumpkinsMama

Who all up in here?

Me! Good morning Roses.

• PumpkinsMama

Milkyyyyyyyy!!!! :kiss:

• Milky

Pm :hug: whats goin on today purty lady.

• FuturedocDonte

:danban1:

Shout out to all the weekend Roses and Thorns :waves:

:hi: donte

• PumpkinsMama

Doc :waves:

• PumpkinsMama

Ain’t shyt Milk my luv, just thanking GOD we only got about a 3rd of the snow they were calling for :buttshake:

Is it too early to b drinkin? :koolaid3:

• Milky

@pm we didnt get as much as they said either. :buttshake:

• PumpkinsMama

HELL NO it ain’t 2 early to drank on a Saturday! Mimosas?

:koolaid: <=====Me & You. Milky where you live?

Michigan. :koolaid:

• PumpkinsMama

I got a friend that just moved out there. So now there’s 2 black folfs in Michigan :rofl:

Pm lol