Justin Bieber

Not to be outdone by troubled music producer Kanye West and his odd collection of face masks, pop idol Justin Bieber wore a trendy gas mask during a stop at the appropriate named Acne Studios in London today. Celebrity fashion blog Upscale Hype suggests that Kanye is starting a new fashion trend with his face masks. West was seen wearing a Maison Martin Margiela crystal mask in Atlantic City, NJ, and a red ski mask in Paris, France last week. And rapper A$AP Rocky donned a black ski mask at the Y-3 Fall/Winter 2013 show during New York Fashion Week. It remains to be seen if the face mask fad catches on with Kanye’s fans.

TEXT

Willow Smith

Will Smith’s kids Jaden Smith, 14, and Willow Smith, 12, were seen leaving their hotel in SoHo, New York City today and hopping into a waiting SUV. Jaden is filming a new music video while Willow is just hanging around the set trying to figure out what her next move is going to be.

Jaden Smith

Jaden is seen wearing his favorite black MSFTS Rep hoodie lined with leopard print faux fur and matching black MSFTS Rep jogger leggings. A similar MSFTS hoodie (without the fur) retails for $79.99, and the jogger leggings retail for $64.99.

46 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Justin Bieber, Kanye West, A$AP Rocky, Willow Smith, Jaden Smith”

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

Deez nigra gone get a kid a bullet in the azz trying to imitate this mess… rolling around in ski masks will git you a hot six in my yard…

nyvixen says:

The gas mask gets the gas face….

trenee says:

he is looking like his father everyday, that Jaden Face masks can get innocent people killed…it’s too suspect-ish!

trenee says:

nyvixen says:

The gas mask gets the gas face…
    ———————————–
    LOL

Cubarican says:

Ok I’m sorry but Willow has Ronald McDonald feet! Good LAWD. :no:

Willow is cute. She has some looonnnggg fingers.. I thought I had long fingers :peace: <–willow's finger

Cubarican says:

Ok I’m sorry but Willow has Ronald McDonald feet! Good LAWD.
    **********

Krusty the Klown :lol:

Cubarican says:

Willow is cute. She has some looonnnggg fingers.. I thought I had long fingers <–willow's finger

———

ugh! Now I noticed the fingers too. She just has long extremities then period.

Jogger Leggings :no:

:mad: Them shyts are Stretch Pants :cuss:

:gasface: at NYVixen :D
    :welcome:

LadieLeo says:

Cubarican says:

———

ugh! Now I noticed the fingers too. She just has long extremities then period.

**********************
    maybe she gone be tall

Diva says:

That little Willow has fingers like Stretch Armstrong :rofl:

kanye is just trying to keep warm :rofl:

Cubarican says:

Yeah I hope so LadieLeo!

If’n I see the youth marching around with gas masks now yall :huh: I’mma go OFF :hahaha:

Post should’ve bean named 3 Clowns and The Smiths :rofl:

ugh! Now I noticed the fingers too. She just has long extremities then period.
    ***

:yes:

Baddest mofo will have on a Darth Vader though IMB :lol: #icantstoplaughingatthesegoofs :rofl:

3 lames and the smith kids

At least Willow appears happy here :shrug:

Diva says:

Ya’ll google Marfan syndrome….

Kanye look so stupid.

Diva says:

Ya’ll google Marfan syndrome….
    ****

:hailnaw:

Kenya, this clown is walking through somewhere with a bug-eyed mask on though :hahaha: #inbroaddaylight

Who signed off on this ish? :rofl:

how bout me and moms just realized that Kenya Moore was in Deliver us from Eva :lol: cute

Will nevereverevernever google not shatt yall font on here :nono:

Cubarican says:

Ya’ll google Marfan syndrome….

———-

Oh dayum!!! So there is a strech armstrong disease!!! :shocked:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Kenya, this clown is walking through somewhere with a bug-eyed mask on though #inbroaddaylight

Who signed off on this ish?
    ***
    Like sci fi movie gone wrong..

Aannnnddd the cape and the dusty Sperry's dont make it no better :nono:

Caramel Cutie says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Who signed off on this ish?
    ***
    Like sci fi movie gone wrong..

Aannnnddd the cape and the dusty Sperry's dont make it no better :nono:
    =======
    Kenya, I was talmbout the beebster :lol: kanye just trying to look like an Arab woman and whatnot :rofl:

Cubarican says:

Ya’ll google Marfan syndrome….

———-

Oh dayum!!! So there is a strech armstrong disease!!!
    ****

apparently, it’s not genetic…

Diva says:

Cubarican says:

Ya’ll google Marfan syndrome….

———-

Oh dayum!!! So there is a strech armstrong disease!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :yes: :rofl: @DTTS

Oh.. my bad.. girl I gots nothing for the Beebs.. ughhh.. Ima need him to put on a shirt tho. Dont nobody wanna see that bird chest..

LOL @ Arab woman :lol:

Diva, I do not think Willow has Marfan syndrome….

I just googled it and umm.. yea.. not saying nothing else bc ion want my kids to come out with this..

I can NOT afford to be buying special made booties. Nope.

Smonae says:

This kids are crazy, who d fugg wanna walk around wit gas & ski mask on :no:

LesBinLuv says:

Im from DC and we been doin the face mask thing for ages…please dont put that Kanye ish on us…as far as Im concerned we started this face mask shyt!!!!!

Crickett says:

Willow will grow into her looks.

What kinda bofoonery is this? All these celebs look a hot mess

ohpretty1 says:

IMO, on the fashion tip, I think Willow is simply going through her experimental mixed with the tomboy phase. When she gets into her girly phase she will be a fashion force. I can see her modeling also.

100% usa made! says:

Are people this desperate for attention?? :blink:

scorpio says:

Michael Jackson already been there done that, with the face mask. Kanye sorry, but you were not the first.

that_VA_thickchick says:

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

________
    I was thinking the same thing.

that_VA_thickchick says:

*sings* Ooh girl your breath is harsh. Cover your mouth up like you got SARS.

Afiya says:

Willow has some BIG azz feet, why her foot look retarded though…is she walking on the backs of them boots?

Unshakable says:

@the Smith kids – There is no limit to their creativity. It is what it is. :yes:

@the Biebmeister – I suppose since he’s a sprite, wearing a gas mask acceptable.

@Kanye – Try that stuff at the wrong time you will be reminded of your skin color real quick. (This according to my experiences/jmo) We are still sitting at the back of the bus. Blacks have to remember we can’t do everything that sprites do, nor do we have access to White privilege. #jmo

@roses – Whatever happened to people using common sense/analytical thinking/logic/deductive reasoning?

Has it all but disappeared from our society? Just a thought. :think: