Did Jesse Jackson Jr. Spend Thousands of Campaign Dollars On Fake Michael Jackson Memorabilia?

Jesse Jackson Jr Michael Jackson

When bidding on autographs of dead celebrities such as Michael Jackson, the bidder should beware of the massive number of Michael Jackson forgeries being sold or auctioned every day around the world.

Due to the volatility of the stock market, many investors are putting their money into so-called “hard assets” like celebrity autographs that only increase in value over time.

But the increased demand for Michael Jackson autographs has spawned an entire industry of scam artists who seek to benefit from the lucrative sales of fake Jackson memorabilia.

Disgraced former Chicago Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr. has apparently fallen victim to one auction house in Nevada that deals in fake Michael Jackson memorabilia.

According to NBC Chicago, which obtained federal documents outlining charges of fraud and campaign funds misuse against Jackson Jr., “the former congressman spent thousands of campaign dollars on fan memorabilia including $4,600 on a Michael Jackson fedora and $4,000 on a Michael Jackson and Eddie Van Halen [autographed] guitar.”

But according to autograph experts who make their living knowing the difference between real MJ autographs and fake ones, the items Jackson Jr. purchased are likely forgeries.

Jackson Jr. allegedly spent at least $22,700 on Michael Jackson memorabilia — most of it forgeries.

Want to earn a quick million? Just scribble Michael Jackson’s name on everyday household items and get a reputable auction house to sell them as authentic Jackson memorabilia.

That’s what the Jackson family says happened recently when a large auction house based in Las Vegas was accused of peddling forged Michael Jackson memorabilia for $5 million. Out of the 600-plus MJ autographs up for auction in the entire lot, only one signed item was considered an authentic MJ autograph. Only one item.

That’s laughable when you consider the hundreds of people who were ripped off on that day alone.

Michael’s youngest brother Randy Jackson took to his Twitter page to vent his frustration against the auction house for peddling fake items.

Randy Jackson scam alert

The controversy sparked an investigation by KNBC in Los Angeles, who confronted the auction house’s owner about the discrepancies.

The owner (who I won’t name) initially said that genuine MJ autographs, which were used to debunk fake autographs in his auction, were actually signed by Michael’s bodyguard Miko Brando (son of acting legend Marlon Brando). But when presented with proof that the MJ autographs were real, the auction house owner said the autographs in his auction were signed while Michael was under the influence of drugs — and that’s why his signatures look so different. (LOL)

Pop singer Lady Gaga participated in that auction. She reportedly walked away with over $1 million in MJ memorabilia. Interestingly enough, Gaga avoided bidding on any of the 600-plus alleged MJ forgeries in the lot. This led to speculation that Lady Gaga was tipped off ahead of time to the forgeries.

But what about the innocent saps who were left holding fake MJ items? Apparently, they’re on their own. The auction house owner publicly promised to refund the money of anyone who thought they purchased fake MJ autographs. But privately, victims who bid on the fake items are still getting the runaround.

And despite being tipped off to the fake items in the auction, the feds did nothing about it. Why? Because apparently, it isn’t against the law to forge (or sell) the signature of a dead person.

But imagine what the outcry would be if an auction house sold fake Elvis Presley or Beatles memorabilia for millions of dollars in one day?

The auction house where Jesse Jackson Jr. purchased those fake Michael Jackson items are known to sell autographed forgeries.

And a quick peek at the company’s website shows at least 20 Michael Jackson fake autographs still on sale for thousands of dollars each.

It will be difficult for the feds to continue to ignore this widespread problem — especially since they now have known fake MJ memorabilia, purchased by Jesse Jackson Jr., in their possession.

MJ fake autographs

Above are examples of fake Michael Jackson signatures from a recent auction (courtesy of Autographmagazine.com)

Below is an authentic Jackson autograph (courtesy of TheSignaturelibrary.com)

Michael Jackson authentic autograph

• Betamax82

Well damn :lol:

Shummone Jesse….damn!

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

:facepalm:

• missmiami

he kinda looks like MJ :facepalm:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

These ninjas can say anything and get away with it.

From downstairs: The ending harmonization on 5 Miles to Empty >>>

• LadieLeo

This nicca at the house playin dress up karaoke and ish….. :no: clearly he ain’t a……Smooth Criminal :rof:

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

:no: Dez dum fudder muckers right here :coffee: Let me start my own Obama auction then :typing:

:obama: <—authentic signed Obama sign 2 million… any takers hit me up

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Caramel Cutie

• goat76

Naggras!!

*revised from downstairs*

Boyz II Men > Jodeci > Dru Hill > 5 Heartbeats (Eddie KAAAANG as Lead Singer > Shai

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

goat76 says:

@Diva Good Morning

@ Wut….Howdy!! I feel good, just tired of this cough. How r u feeling?
    ———————
    Im doing good! So my remedy nor my story about you help the cough at all? Dang Im slippin! :rofl:

KABYEYOU says:

*revised from downstairs*

*********************************
    Didn’t Auntie get yall for bringing stuff upstairs too soon :rofl:

• Milky

112 stay on my playlist on Pandora. :whistle: peaches and cream

• Diva

That ninga is just STOOPID! You big dummy (Red Foxx voice)

• that_VA_thickchick

(from downstairs)

that_VA_thickchick says:

LadieLeo

Loved the Force MDs. All them dudes dead though except for like 1. (maybe 2)
    :sad:

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

LadieLeo says:

KABYEYOU says:

*revised from downstairs*

*********************************
    Didn’t Auntie get yall for bringing stuff upstairs too soon
    ————————
    :lol: She is only mad when the topic is a sensitive one. She don’t trip when its dumb jokas getting ripped off

• goat76

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

goat76 says:

@Diva Good Morning

@ Wut….Howdy!! I feel good, just tired of this cough. How r u feeling?
    ———————
    ————————–
    It can’t help me if you’re in Atlanta and I’m in Bama!!
    Yao Ming!!

• Such A F’n Lady

Dumbazz. :coffee:

Mornin’ all! :waves:

• Miany

@Milky…I was stuck on that 112 c.d…..i think room 112?? MY ISSSH…Kept it in the c.d. player. My sister stole it to stop me from playin it..bissh still aint return it.

• Pickachu Tran

:no: I have no words for Little rainbow push coalition Jr.

KABYEYOU says:

LadieLeo says:

KABYEYOU says:

Boyz II Men > Jodeci > Dru Hill> Shai

**********************************
    Force MD’s > Today > Cult Jam
    and I’m talking bout Force MD’s snaggle tooth, colored sweater wearing, Love is a House sanging…..

February 21, 2013 at 11:44 am
    —————————————

who? are you showing your age?

***********************
    well from my boring interview yall know I’m 34…I’m an old 34 though. I likes to keep it ol skool this mess they have going on now is garbage….just trifling. Luther made you think it was okay to cheat, if only for one night…but now folk falling in love with scrippers and all kinds of mess

• PumpkinsMama

How nobody mentioned Troop?? :whistle: Spread my wings and fly away…. AND all I do is think of you day and night that’s all I do :love:

• Milky

Lawd Milky let’s just try it out once….dayum gal I thought you was a freak :whistle Freak Like Me
    ____________________________________
    i am a freak but im a choosey lover! :whistle: choosey lova gurl im so proud of you!!

I might have to re-evaluate this e-wife thang. :thinking:

that_VA_thickchick says:

(from downstairs)

that_VA_thickchick says:

LadieLeo

Loved the Force MDs. All them dudes dead though except for like 1. (maybe 2)

*************************

imma have to look that up, that’s so sad

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

goat76 says:

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

goat76 says:

@Diva Good Morning

@ Wut….Howdy!! I feel good, just tired of this cough. How r u feeling?
    ———————
    ————————–
    It can’t help me if you’re in Atlanta and I’m in Bama!!
    Yao Ming!!
    ———————
    AWWW :hug: the story you were to give to your boo there and tell her to get with the program or you gone send in a specialist to take care of you… Dr.Wut..PHD (ProfessionalHeadDoctor)

• Sam

This is funny as hail :rofl:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

Jagged Edge don’t get no love?

Boys II Men > Jodeci > Jagged Edge > Dru Hill —> The rest of em fall in line as you wish.

• twerkthat

well it looks like he got what he deserved :lol: payback is a gray haired btch suckka (i watch way too much Martin)

Morning Roses :yahoo:

• http://www.twitter.com/kabyeyou KABYEYOU

If anyone ever listened to The Best of Jodeci cd and then Best of Dru Hill cd you would realize that they took Jodeci whole style,,,,that was a random thought but i wanted to share lol

:whistle:

I can’t wait to get to school each day
    And wait for you to pass my way
    And bells start to ring
    And angels start to sing:
    “Hey that’s the girl for you
    So what are ya gonna do?”
    Hey little girl!
    I LOVE YOU! (I love you so…)

All I do is think of you
    Day and night (day and night that’s all I do)
    I can’t get you off my mind
    Thinking back (all the time)
    All the time

I begin to take the long way home
    Just so I can be alone
    To think of how to say:
    My heart’s here to stay
    (Hey I’m in love with you
    I think the world of you)
    So won’t you please…PLEASE be mine?
    (Oh please be mine mine mine)

All I do is think of you (baby)
    Day and night (day and night that’s all I do)
    I can’t get you off my mind
    Thinking about (thinking about you all the time)
    All the time

• Diva

LadieLeo says:

KABYEYOU says:

*revised from downstairs*

*********************************
    Didn’t Auntie get yall for bringing stuff upstairs too soon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :yes: she reprimanded me about this yestaday *kicks rocks* ION care

• LadieLeo

I would say Silkk but they were so nassy and I wasn’t ready for that type of nassy at 15, 16……Hell Now Lil G doing Madea plays :no:

• Diva

PumpkinsMama says:

I can’t wait to get to school each day
    And wait for you to pass my way
    And bells start to ring
    And angels start to sing:
    “Hey that’s the girl for you
    So what are ya gonna do?”
    Hey little girl!
    I LOVE YOU! (I love you so…)

All I do is think of you
    Day and night (day and night that’s all I do)
    I can’t get you off my mind
    Thinking back (all the time)
    All the time

I begin to take the long way home
    Just so I can be alone
    To think of how to say:
    My heart’s here to stay
    (Hey I’m in love with you
    I think the world of you)
    So won’t you please…PLEASE be mine?
    (Oh please be mine mine mine)

All I do is think of you (baby)
    Day and night (day and night that’s all I do)
    I can’t get you off my mind
    Thinking about (thinking about you all the time)
    All the time

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    My shyt right here…… :love: they don’t make good music like this anymore :crying:

• that_VA_thickchick

LadieLeo says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

(from downstairs)

that_VA_thickchick says:

LadieLeo

Loved the Force MDs. All them dudes dead though except for like 1. (maybe 2)

*************************

imma have to look that up, that’s so sad

Google ‘blacks who died with little or no fanfare’ You’ll be shocked at some of the people on there and how they died.

iAmChan says:

Jagged Edge don’t get no love?

************************
    If you add JE you have throw in 112

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

@Pumpkin

AAAAEWWWWW dats my shyt right there! I had a singer boyfriend back in the day that would sing that to me when we were in school :love: Lesigh…

iAmChan says:

Jagged Edge don’t get no love?

——————————————————————

i put jagged edge with nsync and whatever that group raz b and omarion was in, they danced too much they will never be classic

a classic group stood still with microphones and blew you away thats not what jagged edge could do

@ Diva no they don’t :no:

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

:rofl: i feel 0 empathy nor sympathy for this dude :no:

***************
    :typing:

• Diva

Milky says:

____________________________________
    i am a freak but im a choosey lover! choosey lova gurl im so proud of you!!

I might have to re-evaluate this e-wife thang.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    *kicks Sam outta the bed* I can’t lose my e-wife…you gots to get on Sam….don’t come back neither :rofl: she gone Milky

• Sam

Kab I told you talkin to you would be trouble :rofl: I tried lawd knows I did…. :rofl:

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

Dang it lunch time.. BRB to fux around after 1:00pm

• Pickachu Tran

LadieLeo says:

****************

Tyler Perry Picks em back up from the gutter and keeps em working. IT’S A CHECK :coffee:

• PumpkinsMama

OMG NOBODY SAID NE????? How ya’ll mention male groups without the original???? :blink: I have lost respect for alot of you :tea:

• MissHarlem

But this is kin to Jesse :shrug: I expect more fckry than this

• Sam

damn diva :rofl: :hahaha: just kick me out….

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

*burns down this building*

• http://www.twitter.com/kabyeyou KABYEYOU

who wants to do solo male singers list? cause mine may get me kicked out the room

PumpkinsMama says:

OMG NOBODY SAID NE????? How ya’ll mention male groups without the original???? I have lost respect for alot of you
    ^^^
    :yahoo:

If it isn’t love why do I feel this way why do she stay on my mind..
    I still know this whole video routine :ashamed:

:whistle:

Give me one more chance
    Would you love me
    Try and understand
    Would you share a life
    That is music
    Show me in your eyes
    That you’ll stay with me tonight

I’m lost in love
    I can’t live without you
    I’m lost in love,
    All my dreams around you
    And I’m lost in love
    And it’s true
    I can’t live without you
    Oh, no

• Diva

PumpkinsMama says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Them bobblehead nuccas in a class all by themselves!!!!!! Candy girl you are my world

*burns down this building*
    ^^^
    grabs pocket book

Pickachu Tran says:

LadieLeo says:

****************

Tyler Perry Picks em back up from the gutter and keeps em working. IT’S A CHECK

**********************
    nah I want him to be touring with some old school groups in small, dark venues so you can take your honey and grind in the corner…..

@ KABYEYOU

I would have to respectfully disagree. I think that you are basing this “dance” thing off of singles. Jermaine Dupri did that. Where the party at was like the only real dance song they had. Check out the albums tho. Gotta Be, Let’s Get Married, Wednesday Lover, I Don’t Wanna…..I could go on and on.

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

:crying:

• Betamax82

:rofl: yall remember Riff :whistle: Fair Eastsiiiiddde :lol:

• http://www.twitter.com/kabyeyou KABYEYOU

Yea you cant add the Originals to conversations like this but if we did i would still put boyz II men over them

Ladie..
    That lose control cd lawd :ashamed: :no:

• that_VA_thickchick

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

@Pumpkin

AAAAEWWWWW dats my shyt right there! I had a singer boyfriend back in the day that would sing that to me when we were in school Lesigh…
    ________
    I had a boyfriend in middle school that had a super deep voice. He sounded sooo sexy on the phone. Told me he wanted to sing to me. I get all settled in and ready. This dude starts singing “where will you go” by babyface. :blink: He sounded like a drowning cat. Then gone have the nerve to ask me what did I think. I was like “ohh, that was sooo nice.” Really thinking :nono:

• Diva

Sam says:

damn diva just kick me out….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I can’t lose my e-wife over some azz…I’m faithul to her… :nono: get Sam right now!!! Hit the road jack and don’t you come back no mo, no mo :rofl:

• PumpkinsMama

@ Sam, me too :ashamed: They performed on some BET show and me AND my mama was in here goin HAM. They still sounded great, except for po lil Bobby :kona:

KABYEYOU says:

**********************
    Grits Green > Frankie Beverly > Howard Hewitt > Gregory Abbot > Freddie Jackson > Luther > Phil Collins > Sir Robert Palmer…..any order don’t matter I’ll take em all.

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

Issues or not…..R Kelly has the best male R&B discography of all time. Best voice? Nahh. But as far as his accomplishments, writing and production credits? # 1 Hands Down.

• Diva

Sam says:

*burns down this building*
    ^^^
    grabs pocket book

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Why Fayla burning our building though?

• Pickachu Tran

what are we doing..BEST 90s groups… I was ONLY a young’n back then so I would have to add The Barney and Friends KIDS For their rendention of the “I love you” song.. which has stood the test of time :coffee:

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

grabs pocket book

Hey Sam i am! :hi: how are u today Ms. Lips?

Sam says:

Ladie..
    That lose control cd lawd

****************************
    Yes ma’am good and nassy…I still have it. I use to have a young boyfriend, we were listening to it, he start clowning and carrying on, rather listen to Lil Wayne…Lil Wayne got me so much a$$ said no man ever :no:

• Diva

LadieLeo says:

KABYEYOU says:

**********************

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :danban1: oldschool shyt here!!!!!

@ Kaby Boys OVER NE! I will fight you sir :nono:

• NaijaGal

========================
    :hater: Jodeci may have been some crackheads but those nigguhs vocals were on pernt

• Diva

Pickachu Tran says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :dead: resurrected and :dead: agane

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

Pickachu Tran says:

:rofl: girrrl if i NEVA hear THAT gawd awful song again in life it will be too soon. my daughter was OBSESSED with that purpa fukka! :shotsfired:

she had a talking barney doll that sang that incessant song endlessly! we never EVER changed the batteries & i think it might be somewhere STILL sanging that damn song! :chase:

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Sam, me too They performed on some BET show and me AND my mama was in here goin HAM. They still sounded great, except for po lil Bobby
    *******************
    Now Pumpkin you know you my girl but imma need you to get up off Bobby….I’ve seen him 3 times in concert…when he came last year I was dancing all on this yt folk job. GO BOBBY GO BOBBY GO BOBBY :buttshake:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

@ Pickachu Tran Lmao @ I Love You….I was at a Silk concert a couple of years back, and they brought this chick on stage to sing to her. So they sing the If You song, and at the end, her mom yelled up that she was only 17….after the jokes, they held her hand and sang the I love you Barney song.

iAmChan says:

I luh me some kellz i’ll play him all day :danban:

^^^^

Man… :no: I just put on here a couple of months ago RKELLY still gets played..that damn hump and bounce, religious love, trade in my life, and thank god its friday..whew!!! I hate he pissed on that girl tho :no: Lawd that half on a baby!!!! I’m sayin ohhhhhh na na na

• Milky

@diva you can kick her out but u dont have to be so mean to hur. I like Sam i just can’t share my goodies with her.

Puts out APB for Sam some duck and it betta be good!!

Jodeci may have been some crackheads but those nigguhs vocals were on pernt

******************
    nah just KC and Jo Jo cause that Mr. Dalvin and the other one….couldn’t sing a lick.

LadieLeo says:

********************

————————————————————

Fat Luther > Al Green > Brian Mcknight before he was singing about poosy > Eddy Levert > Skinny Luther > Eddy KAAAAANG > Freddy Jackson > Teddy P

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

Diva :lol: not errybody’s bldg, just this one!

Jodeci may have been some crackheads but those nigguhs vocals were on pernt
    ^^^^
    Yall killin me
    :whistle:
    now and forever bab bey I will love you and be true now and forever…

• PumpkinsMama

@ Ladie you must not have seen that BET performance :tea: But I let him slide b/c I knew he was still broke up over Whitney passing

************************
    why her ma even let her get on stage??? triflin a$$ bish….chirren ain’t got a chance

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Ladie you must not have seen that BET performance But I let him slide b/c I knew he was still broke up over Whitney passing

***************************
    Girl I told yall I don’t watch EBT :no:

NaijaGal says:

========================
    Jodeci may have been some crackheads but those nigguhs vocals were on pernt

:cosign:

@ Kaby’s damn son again? WHat happened to Babyface :wail:

Fay :hug:

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

:offtopic:

so my supv told me this morn that she had a dream in which she kept seeing a white light & it was beckoning her. she said that she was having terrible chest pain while having the dream. when she woke up her dude asked what was wrong & she told him adding that “they were coming to get her”. she said that it wasn’t a “bad” dream & that she wasn’t scared, she just wasn’t ready to go yet. this mad my eyes well up. i was kinda speechless. how do u respond to some chit like that??

• LadieLeo

Aaron Hall can sang but he came in concert one year and he was horrific, talking to Teddy Riley on the phone and just nassy talkin and cussin for no reason. He called us bout 50-11 mf’ers :no:

• http://www.twitter.com/kabyeyou KABYEYOU

R Kelly is my all time fav solo male artist, I will admit though he was a product of an era of Male Groups and not solo Artists. For a long time there it was R. Kelly, Brian Mcknight and Joe…Genuwine dont count to me…just cause i dislike light skin dudes lmao

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

**************************

Ask her if her soul right with the Lawd :kona:

• Smonae80

@ Twerk

Jodeci may have been some crackheads but those nigguhs vocals were on pernt

:cosign: I used to love Jodeci

• Sam

Well Kabe.. Diva and Milky got that duck on lock I done been shot at, kicked out the bed and outta town that must be a strong a$$ left hook you got their sir :coffee:

• NaijaGal

:whistle:
    Lady I would cry for you to-night

*chit I love me some B2Men but nah son Imma give it to Jodeci especially since them nigguhs were on that ooo-wee hard* :lol:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

@ LadieLeo The girl had won a contest and won the chance to open up for the show. It was the Sweat Hotel tour with Charlie Wilson as the headliner. Charlie, Keith, Silk, Dru Hill and Joe. It was on point. Any who, she was right in the front, and everybody was pointing at them to let her up there.

• cougar lover

why him looking at that hat with such scorn. he shoulda called ol buddy from pawn stars to verify that signature, instead of trusting whomever it was selling it to him.

KABYEYOU says:

******************************
    How about he don’t count cause he only had one song, Pony

• dancerbee93

Hey Roses :waves:

• http://www.twitter.com/kabyeyou KABYEYOU

@sam thank ya i got it from my pops side of the fam lol

*****************
    that was a grown up concert she aint even need to be there….how she won the contest

• Smonae80

Aint nobody really messing wit Kelz, that man got hits for days & puts on a great show. I would love for him to work with Bey, but I know J wont let that happen

• NaijaGal

Genuwine dont count to me
    =================
    his voice could be annoying sometimes but he was cool when he did ballads

• Unshakable

@Chan’s first comment—-> :dead:

@Fay Fay – ask her what she thinks means. If she believes in God/higher power, ask her to talk to Him for guidance. :yes:

Smonae80 says:

******************
    why not? Bey old, Ol Pee Pee don’t want no parts of no grown up loving

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

The only thing I will say negative about R Kelly’s career is that he snatched up Aaron Hall’s style, ran with it and never looked back. Poor Aaron ain’t been right since, Jesus.

@ Ladie, nope, so anxious was the **** :yes:

Sam says:

Jodeci may have been some crackheads but those nigguhs vocals were on pernt
    ^^^^
    Yall killin me

now and forever bab bey I will love you and be true now and forever…

ok ok now look what u done made me do i gots to turn on my pandora ya’ll are taking me back wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back :woohoo:

• NaijaGal

I know J wont let that happen
    =======================
    Best of Both Worlds :eek: yeah hate they fell out

• ReadingIsFundamental

@Fay

She may of had a heart attack in her sleep. Or she could have dreamed up the pain since it was a death style dream.

• http://www.twitter.com/kabyeyou KABYEYOU

Thats whats wrong with R&B Music now, we have no real artists thats why cats like Trey Songz on top of the game even though he cant sell any records….. I like only one solo male artist out right now and thats Prince Jr….. I mean Miguel

No one else makes songz i want to play for a chick, Maxwell gave us a 22 minute Cd three years ago and it went PLATINUM

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Ladie, nope, so anxious was the ****

*****************
    I forgot all about that song…yeah it was good one.

Rick Ashley…..I just had to throw that one in there cause I loved that song…Oran Juice Jones too….both 2 good 1 hit wonders

• Smonae80

LadieLeo u remember when J & R Kelly were touring and that ninja acted a damn fool. Jumped off the stage here in STL trying to fight the light man.

• ReadingIsFundamental

OH yes.. and hello everyone. It is nice for us to be out of jail today. Our 20 hour stint was scary.

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

What up @ Dancer and hello to @ Dancers booty. We see you.

@ LadieLeo Ginuwine got a few hits post slicked down side burns. His 100 % Ginuwine and The Life album are greatly produced and written. I’d choose The Life over the other one tho.

• dancerbee93

why not? Bey old, Ol Pee Pee don’t want no parts of no grown up loving
    ———————–
    :dead: right he aint checking on no humping and scraping the ground, birth stretch coocoo :rofl:

• Trendsetter

JJ Jr. is a punk a$$ and that’s all I got to say…

• LadieLeo

Montell Jordan has a nice voice, he sings gospel now. That song Let’s Ride with Master P was the song in the background on the voicemail for my beeper. Yeah I said beeper #judgeme #ioncare

• ReadingIsFundamental

and Fay.. she was a lie.. when you start panicking because you are not ready to go yet like she says,.. her *ss was scared.

• Trendsetter

_____________________________

I’m a Kellz fan…but I don’t think he snatched up Aaron Hall’s style

• twerkthat

@Fay u really can’t just give her a :hug: and tell her to :pray: about it

• dancerbee93

Best of Both Worlds :eek: yeah hate they fell out
    —————-
    girl when they came to town Kelz was serving at a McDonalds drive thru that night :rofl:

Smonae80 says:

**************************
    Er’body wanted to be a chief

Hmmmmm, so my font is white to Kaby :shrug: duly noted :tea:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

Ninnnnnnne O’clock (Nine O’clock)

Alll alone (All alone)

Paging yewwwwww (Paging you)

Wishing you come over….My plaaccceee (My place)

Afta while….

LadieLeo says:

WOW :hahaha: yea it woulda been been time for me to toss up the deuces and be out

• Smonae80

Yea Chan he jacked him

—————————————————————–

Aaron Hall had that hit that no one really understood what he was singing about but had people Crying watching the music video ” Missing you” you go back and listen to that song its about a chick leaving him cause he wont ish it was his song to Gloria Valez after he blacked her eye out

• dancerbee93

@chan heyyyyyyy :buttshake:

Montell Jordan will always be “This is how we do it” to the yt folks..They STILL sing that chit in my office :blink:

• NaijaGal

@DANCER – girl hush :lol: was he singing orders

:whistle:
    she want the fries
    fries
    Biggie size fries

• Trendsetter

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

__________________________________________

right before my aunt died, she said those exact words…they coming for me, they coming for me. As soon as she arrived to the hospital she passed away.

@pumpkin what i miss?

@ Trendsetter

Back when R Kelly nem came out with She’s Got That Vibe, Aaron Hall was running the New Jack Swing sound. Kellz came in, snatched it up, dropped Honey Love and ain’t looked back since.

• Trendsetter

Trendsetter says:

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy says:

_______________________________________

and another aunt son had died…she said she saw him in her dreams a few days later and he keep reaching his hand out for her…she told him she wasn’t ready to go…and he turn around and walked away…and then she woke up scared shytless

dancerbee93 says:

@chan heyyyyyyy

**********************
    Have you seen that tax refund commercial with that song in the background….the folk be :buttshake: :danban: :danban1: hee-la-ree-us

KABYEYOU says:

oh yes JOE is def a favorite of mine to this day :yes: that voice and them songs YO i didn’t know ppl was checking for JOE like I was

• PumpkinsMama

@ Ladie I always wanted to skrip to “Let’s Ride” :kona: He was shouting out my measurements! Talkin bout 5’5″ 145 wearin nuttin but a g-strang!

• Trendsetter

@ Trendsetter

____________________________

Yea he was running that sound…damn Aaron..feel sorry fa ya!

• dancerbee93

she want the fries
    fries
    Biggie size fries
    ————–
    :lol: Literally!!!

*******************
    he had the one hit alone but he was all the vocals for Guy…. From the first time I saw your face…..Lawd ham mercy, I was tryin to Chill in 6th grade, I loved that song, still do!

Okay more like 5’6″ 148 :rofl: but still. BBL ya’ll

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

Listen to Aaron Hall during the Piece of My Love, Guy era, and listen to R Kelly & Public Announcement’s cd…..yall will see what I’m talmbout.

Speaking of Public Announcement, memba when they came out with that Yippie Kie Yo Yippi Kie Yay shyt? El Em Aye Oh

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

Twerk i’m usually a hugger, but i was stumped on this one. it didn’t even occur to me to hug her. i was just so caught off guard :ashamed:

RIF & LL

:rofl: yaw aint eem right!

i think she’s a right as she’s gonna get nahmean? i just think of how damn eerie that must’ve been. gave me the sads too bc it’s only been a year since her son lost his father so i’d hate for anything to happen to her (regardless) but that would just be too much for the young man. he’s only 17 :(

imma just keep praying for her Unshakable :pray:

@LadieLeo
    Ask her if her soul right with the Lawd

uh uh u know u aint right for that :spank:

• dancerbee93

————-
    Right like the song is brand new!!! :whistle: “shannaa naaa naawwww”

• LadieLeo

oh yes JOE is def a favorite of mine to this day that voice and them songs YO i didn’t know ppl was checking for JOE like I was

*******************
    Joe all regular looking and nassy…I like that ol sneaky nassy….you gone do all the things my man won’t do….all of em???? That’s a modern day Jodie right there……Jodie ain’t got no job baby all Jodie job is to satisfy you. Is that Marvin Cease???? Lawd I’m all over the place.

twerkthat says:

@LadieLeo
    Ask her if her soul right with the Lawd

uh uh u know u aint right for that

****************************
    Well you know if it is she going to a better place, roads paved with gold, many mansions…..if it ain’t then…..

How about he don’t count cause he only had one song, Pony

Don’t count out genuine now he may not of had the best voice but he had me glued to the tv everytime :yes:

**************************
    Piece of My Love is that ish…but when you listen to the words you like this N ain’t worth a dayum

• NaijaGal

===============
    :yes: I hated the video cause it did not match the song…why we at a fune when you said she left your ass for someone else

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

Trendsetter says:

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

__________________________________________

aww DAYUM Trend! my condolences :hug:

i think this is why my eyes welled up. bc that’s wtf it felt like. :scared: :cry:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

I never knew that Aaron Hall screwed up Tears In Heaven. K-Ci handled it pretty decent tho.

• Smonae80

@ Dancer

:rofl: u know that man touched, Im glad we saw that show in Memphis, that yr cause I would’ve been :mad: if the stopped the show for that bs

@ LadieLeo

LMAO, I knew I wasn’t the only one that thought Piece Of My Love was full of slander.

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

twerkthat says:

How about he don’t count cause he only had one song, Pony

i used to LOVE me some him! :love:

sideburns & all :oops:

• Smonae80

Dang its going down in the Lou, snow flakes on steroids :scared:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

These ninjas can say anything and get away with it.

Exactly. Like Michael is really going to sit there and sign 600 + items while under the influence of drugs? This is probably the biggest wholesale scam of autograph memorabilia in history, and the Feds do nothing because it’s Michael. I’m so glad I know what Michael’s real autograph looks like. :coffee:

NaijaGal says:

===============

——————————————————

exactly….just like Maxwell Pretty Wings…song was talking about cheating on a girl and finally getting tired of hiding it and letting her go lol

iAmChan says:

I heard trey songs say that in an interview about kellz when they were trying to compare him to kellz he basically said he didn’t care if he took r kelly style because r. kelly took his style from aaron hall so everybody style jacking i guess it is what it is he made it work so :nana:

@ LadieLeo

***********************
    but whenever I hear it I want to stop and do a slow, rubberband grind……I was working out recently out on the Riverwalk and that song came on I was like keep power walking down show out for these yt folk

• dancerbee93

Yeah I hate when the video doesn’t match the songs…Being an artist you should be creative enough to match your vision with your song. Videos nowadays Im like :cuss:

Rick Ashley
    ^^
    never gone give you up :whistle:

Public Announcement mannnnnnnnnnnnnn that cd was so slept on the w/o R
    :whistle:
    I know this relationship is business… whew!!!

Imma have to go get me some wine and duck tonite

Sam says:

Rick Ashley
    ^^
    never gone give you up

**********************
    Yes ma’am, dancing outside in a trench coat…well not really dancing but yeah

@ LadieLeo

^^^^
    yes he called her a dumb bish in the beginning of the song :eek:

• dancerbee93

Smonae80 says:

Dang its going down in the Lou, snow flakes on steroids :scared:
    ————–
    IKR!! My daughter like is this storm gonna rip our roof off and take my phone? cuz I need my phone to tell people we need help mom” :WTF:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

Am I the only person that thinks Dave Hollister’s “Can’t Stay” is a must when you have that break up playlist? That and Uncle Sam “I don’t ever wanna see you again”

• NaijaGal

:newpost: is up

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

@ Sam ahem. Your gravi makes me happy when skies are gray. You’d never know dear, how much I love it. Please don’t take your gravi away.

Fay

I’m sure anyone would in that situation that would catch me of guard as well and scare the shiat outta me i don’t like to hear about stuff like that it’s cray cray

LadieLeo says:

*******************

:lol: oh my that was my shiat ok when i tell u I played that record until it broke believe me girl now i’m all over the place :cheers:

• Diva

Oran Juice Jones

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Loved “In the Rain”
    :whistle: (I saw you)
    Hey hey baby how ya doin’ come on in here
    (Walking in the rain)
    Got some hot chocolate on the stove waiting for you
    Listen first things first let me hang up the coat
    (You were holding hands and I’ll)
    Yeah how was your day today
    Did you miss me
    (Never be the same)
    You did? Yeah? I missed you too
    I missed you so much I followed you today
    (I saw you)
    That’s right now close your mouth
    ‘Cause you cold busted
    (Walking in the rain)
    Now just sit down here, sit down here
    I’m so upset with you I don’t know what to do
    (You were holding hands and I’ll)
    You know my first impulse was to run up on you
    And do a Rambo
    (Never be the same)
    I was about to jam you and flat blast both of you
    But I didn’t wanna mess up this thirt-seven hundred
    dollar lynx coat
    So instead I chilled — That’s right chilled
    I called up the bank and took out every dime.
    Than I cancelled all your credit cards…
    I stuck you up for every piece of jewelery I ever
    bought you!
    Don’t go lookin’ in that closet ’cause everything you
    came here with is
    packed up and waiting for you in the guest room. What
    were you
    thinking?
    You don’t mess with the Juice!
    I gave you silk suits, blue diamonds and gucci
    handbags.
    I gave you things you couldn’t even pronounce!
    But now I can’t give you nothing but advice.
    Cause you’re still young, yeah, you’re young.
    And you’re gonna find somebody like me one of these
    days . . .
    Until then, you know what you gotta do?
    You gotta get on outta here with that alley-cat-coat-
    wearing,
    punch-bucket-shoe-wearing crumbcake I saw you with.
    Cause you
    dismissed!
    That’s right, Silly rabbit, tricks are made for kids,
    don’t you know
    that. You without me is like corn flakes without the
    milk! This is my
    world. You’re just a squirrel trying to get a nut! Now
    get on outta
    here. Scat!
    Don’t touch that coat… :whistle:

dancerbee93 says:

:cosign: yes that irks my soul

:offtopic:

round of :applause: baby make that a$$ :clap:

• Nakeya_j

Diva says:

Oran Juice Jones

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Loved “In the Rain”
    (I saw you)
    Hey hey baby how ya doin’ come on in here
    (Walking in the rain)
    Got some hot chocolate on the stove waiting for you
    Listen first things first let me hang up the coat
    (You were holding hands and I’ll)
    Yeah how was your day today
    Did you miss me
    (Never be the same)
    You did? Yeah? I missed you too
    I missed you so much I followed you today
    (I saw you)
    That’s right now close your mouth
    ‘Cause you cold busted
    (Walking in the rain)
    Now just sit down here, sit down here
    I’m so upset with you I don’t know what to do
    (You were holding hands and I’ll)
    You know my first impulse was to run up on you
    And do a Rambo
    (Never be the same)
    I was about to jam you and flat blast both of you
    But I didn’t wanna mess up this thirt-seven hundred
    dollar lynx coat
    So instead I chilled — That’s right chilled
    I called up the bank and took out every dime.
    Than I cancelled all your credit cards…
    I stuck you up for every piece of jewelery I ever
    bought you!
    Don’t go lookin’ in that closet ’cause everything you
    came here with is
    packed up and waiting for you in the guest room. What
    were you
    thinking?
    You don’t mess with the Juice!
    I gave you silk suits, blue diamonds and gucci
    handbags.
    I gave you things you couldn’t even pronounce!
    But now I can’t give you nothing but advice.
    Cause you’re still young, yeah, you’re young.
    And you’re gonna find somebody like me one of these
    days . . .
    Until then, you know what you gotta do?
    You gotta get on outta here with that alley-cat-coat-
    wearing,
    punch-bucket-shoe-wearing crumbcake I saw you with.
    Cause you
    dismissed!
    That’s right, Silly rabbit, tricks are made for kids,
    don’t you know
    that. You without me is like corn flakes without the
    milk! This is my
    world. You’re just a squirrel trying to get a nut! Now
    get on outta
    here. Scat!
    Don’t touch that coat…
    —–
    :hahaha: When he starts snappin is the best part of the song for me!!! It’s so damn funny.

• Nakeya_j

Hey Roses, I went to lunch and I don’t feel like scrolling all the way up, can I get a recap please?

• Afiya

He’s always been an IDIOT!!! I don’t like him or his daddy!!