Kelly Rowland at the 85th Academy Awards

I broke the scoop last year that Destiny’s Child hottie Kelly Rowland, 32, and her manager, Tim Weatherspoon, were a romantically involved and living together.

According to celebrity blog Bossip, Weatherspoon has finally put a ring on Kelly’s finger, after all these years. Are those wedding bells we hear in the distance?

By the way, Kelly wore a spectacular dress designed by Donna Karan to the 85th Annual Academy Awards.

Kelly Rowland at the 85th Academy Awards

From Bossip.com:

R&B banger Kelly Rowland strutted her chocolate covered cakes down the Oscars red carpet last night and landed on pretty much all of the “best dressed” lists among some pretty stiff competition.

However, there as also a particular accessory that stood out along with Kelly’s dress…..which was a black and white ring on her ring finger.

This doesn’t look much like an engagement ring at all, but it IS on her ring finger……and Kelly has been romantically linked to her manager Tim Weatherspoon for quite sometime now although neither of them has confirmed an engagement.

• Kelly Rowland finally comes clean about her boo… sort of (video)
  • Kelly Rowland, Beyonce, Jay Z, The Dream Go to Dinner in Miami
  • Why does Kelly Rowland keep lying about her boyfriend?
  • Rumor control: Ludacris and Kelly Rowland are not dating
  • Photos: Jen Lowery / Splash News

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

THAT DRESS IS BAAAAAAAADDDD! LUVVES IT! :yes:

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

:think: It looks like black and white costume jewelry to go with the outfit :shrug:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHOU06sZ2_c 69

Kelly did that last night, I saw these photos. Love to see when our women step out and look flawless. :thumbsup:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

Kelly rocking that 90’s throwback wig. :rofl:

• Ty

Did he decide to wife her because of her new :buttshake: and everyone is checking for her now?

Why did he wait so long :waiting:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHOU06sZ2_c 69

WUT :kiss:

DIVA, Fefe, Antonia, Luvn, Bedazz, Pumpkin, Harlem, Jenie, and whoever else will come in after I’m gone :kiss:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

This sounds like some chit Kelly tellin folks.
      “girl, that nigga got that new African style engagement ring.”

:huh: <<<everyone else

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

MMMwwwhaaaa :kiss: @69

• 3halos

NOPE… not an engagement ring but she is bad-ass in that dress.

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@TY
      “Did he decide to wife her because of her new and everyone is checking for her now?

Why did he wait so long ”

Nobodies wifing Kelly ugly azz. She’s a permanent jump-off side piece. I think she knows that at this point.

• Ty

69 says:

:cosign: Screw love the look and her body is toned :thumbsup: Reminds me of Angela Basset in WLGTDWI

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHOU06sZ2_c 69

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Kelly rocking that 90?s throwback wig. :rofl:

Let’s talk about your favorite K :chickenhead: rdashian… that’s where the real laughs are at. :hahaha:

• Smonae

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

It looks like black and white costume jewelry to go with the outfit
      Same thing I was thinking thining

That dress is hawt though :yes:

What up 69

• Ty

69 says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Kelly rocking that 90?s throwback wig.

Let’s talk about your favorite K rdashian… that’s where the real laughs are at.
      He doesnt want to talk about Kim and that soggy azz pull up she had on last week :coffee:

• Diva

@69 I need some birfday tongue with that :kiss: :rofl:

• Diva

:waiting: for Naija to get here and shake it fast for me

• NaijaGal

I think everybody knows that’s just an accessory that worked with her dress :rollseyes:

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

Smonae says:

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

It looks like black and white costume jewelry to go with the outfit
      Same thing I was thinking thining

That dress is hawt though
      ———
      GEEEEEEOOOOORRRRGEEEOUS! She is on her grown woman in these pics.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHOU06sZ2_c 69

Ty says:

69 says:
      Man, I just don’t care™ says:
      Kelly rocking that 90?s throwback wig.
      Let’s talk about your favorite K rdashian… that’s where the real laughs are at.
      :wail: That heaux will do anything for attention

:stop: DIVA when you get all “pimp hand strong” on a sista :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHOU06sZ2_c 69

DIVA

:happybirthday: BEW

Just for you :lick:

:hump:

• Unshakable

The ring looks like a bauble you can get at the beauty supply store on the corner. You know the one that’s ran by everybody but us even though the consumers are primarily us. Yeah, about that…… :think:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHOU06sZ2_c 69

Naija :kiss:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@69

Kelly rocking that 90?s throwback wig.

Let’s talk about your favorite K rdashian… that’s where the real laughs are at.

Wow. Classy to talk about a pregnant woman.
      :facepalm:

• MissHarlem

Kelly look good on that red carpet hunty :thumbsup:

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

:wail: SOMEBODY HELP ME GET OUT OF A CRUISE IM SUPPOSE TO TAKE IN MAY :wail:
      Bish CANNNOT drink that much water if that bish sinks. It on Norwegian Cruise Line has anyone been on one of their boats? How many safety boats they have?

• goat76

This Gat Damn itis is in full force, and the rain ain’t helping the cause.

• Unshakable

DivaRo,

Happy 21st! Now don’t cut up too much. Ion wanna hear about you cuttin up like those kids in the Chi! :rofl:

• Diva

NaijaGal says:

DIVA when you get all “pimp hand strong” on a sista

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Cause my birfday around the :kona: I want you to dance for me…you my private dancer :rofl: and :dead: @pimp hand strong

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Caramel Cutie

Kelly so fiinnnnneee!!!

:offtopic: WTH is going on w/Kanye West… I am a conspiracy theorist and I predict major “breakdown” (reprogramming) in 5,4,3,…

• Oldskool71

:waves: Hey Yall!! Just peeping in to say Hi…HI!!! *grabs Diva’s hands and spins around and around and around till we fall out dizzy in the floor* :happy: Happy Birthday Lady!!!

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@UNSHAKEABLE
      “The ring looks like a bauble you can get at the beauty supply store on the corner. You know the one that’s ran by everybody but us even though the consumers are primarily us. Yeah, about that…… ”

That pretty much sounds like Kelly.

I wish I could post some pics of girls hair styles from when I was in high school. All she missing is a herrring bone chain and and some big azz earings with her name in them.

She prolly left them in the car.

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

Kanye just being Kanye. I doubt any of the people that heard his latest rant paid it any attention.

• Diva

Oldskool71 says:

Hey Yall!! Just peeping in to say Hi…HI!!! *grabs Diva’s hands and spins around and around and around till we fall out dizzy in the floor* Happy Birthday Lady!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      *still dizzy from swirling around the room* hey Oldschool

=========================
      why you so pressed though?

69 :kiss:

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

For Diva

:stop: ……Bout to make this muddafukka hammer time!

:danban: …. :boobs::danban1: …. :buttshake:

• Miany

@WUT :hug:
      @Unshakeable…as far as the hair store is concerned…some of US wouldn’t buy that same ish if it was one of US selling it…They stay complaining bout prices for OUR issh but, when it is ANYONE ELSE Asian, Indian, White, ANYONE selling something, they will buy it in a heartbeat.

• Betamax82

Miss Kelly looks nice

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@NAIJA
      “I wish I could post some pics of girls hair styles from when I was in high school.
      =========================
      why you so pressed though?”

:huh: What makes it seem pressed?

*looks for MILKY*

does the stanky leg for DIVA :danban:

• capricorn83

Kelly looks great here. She’s definitely been stepping up her red carpet game lately! As far as the topic, Bossip stays reaching

• Miany

@Carmel…what did he say now?

• NaijaGal

What makes it seem pressed?
      ==================
      really? :blink: so who do you loathe more her and the incomparable Mrs. Brown

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@NAIJA
      “What makes it seem pressed?
      ==================
      really? so who do you loathe more her and the incomparable Mrs. Brown

Who is Ms. Brown?

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

goat76 says:

This Gat Damn itis is in full force, and the rain ain’t helping the cause.
      —————
      Aww… come lay down and let me give you a message… :wink:

now… PUT YO DICK BETWEEN YO LEGS!!! :blow: (crazy gargling noises) figure 8, icy hot, twist and turn, whatever else blowjob auntie said…
      Wipes mouth there… all better? :biggrin:

• goat76

Happy Birthday Diva

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

When Sandra started posting chit from Bossip?
      :think:

• goat76

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

goat76 says:

This Gat Damn itis is in full force, and the rain ain’t helping the cause.
      —————
      Aww… come lay down and let me give you a message… :wink:

Wipes mouth there… all better? :biggrin:
      —————————
      Thats gonna put a naggra in a coma…lol

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

NaijaGal says:

*looks for MILKY* :ha:Hey MIIIILKY LOOK WHAT NAIJA DOING FOR DIVAHHH!!!

does the stanky leg for DIVA

Wut ole snitchin ass… :grill:

• Smonae

:hi: Mainy & Oldskool

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

goat76 says:

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

goat76 says:

This Gat Damn itis is in full force, and the rain ain’t helping the cause.
      —————
      Aww… come lay down and let me give you a message…

now… PUT YO DICK BETWEEN YO LEGS!!! (crazy gargling noises) figure 8, icy hot, twist and turn, whatever else blowjob auntie said…
      Wipes mouth there… all better?
      —————————
      Thats gonna put a naggra in a coma…lol

——————
      Welp at least you don’t have to be awake during alll the bad gloomy weather… :lol:

WUT WUT in da BUTT – rats get gats :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/embed/ghrDIQ-K8mg Bedazzled His Razzle

:yawn:

Somebody let me lay in their bed por favor…. I had a tiring lunch.

RAZZLE ________________________//

• http://talkingwithtami.com/blog talkingwithtami

That is a cocktail ring chile bye! lol :tea:

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Caramel Cutie

Miany, he’s being Kanye…. its on yt

• Oldskool71

:hi: Smonae, Razzle, Mainy, Wut, Naija, Goat, Man, capricorn, Beta, 69, Caramel, Unshakable, Harlem and anybody I missed :kiss:

Janet Damita Joe Jackson done got married :heart:

• Miany

Smonae & OldSkool :hi:
      @Carmel…I can’t get youtube over here. Besides…. I’m bored so I’d greatly appreciate it if you (or anyone else) can give me the summary of the bullshii.

OLDSKOOL :waves: hola mama

• libra80sbaby

Why is Kelly at the Oscars tho :think:

• Miany

NaijaGal says:
      Janet Damita Joe Jackson done got married
      ^^ Happy for her! I always liked her.

• Oldskool71

@Naija
      What you say; Janet done jumped the broom already??? :blink:

• Diva

Ya’ll keep shaking that a$$ for me…Milky know my birfday coming up so she say it’s ok…I just can’t touch ya’ll…..shiddd but I gone be trying to see all I can while I can….. Miany shake it for me!

• Miany

@Naija…I heard a rumor bout him not wanting a pre-nup… Is that true? It’s hard to believe.
      @libra…she’s a host on something somewhere + folk were pleased at her superbowl performance so…It’s not too much of a stretch. Her manager just getting her some checks.
      Anyone watch house of cards on netflix? Not too bad, it’s holding my attention today.

• Miany

:boobs:
      :shakebutt: <~~~ me twerking for Diva
      :bday:

@DIVA….I would give more but, u know Sandra gotta rule bout too many emotes in one comment.

• Ty

NaijaGal says:

Janet Damita Joe Jackson done got married
      ________
      :applause: He tore up the pre nup too he was supposedly offended :yahoo:

#billionaireshyt

@ Librya thats what I said about Nikki (Rainbow Brite) but she looked cute for once :coffee:

@ Naija….Sweet Brown was at the Oscars too and she looked cute :thumbsup:

:newpost: is up

MIANY – the rumor was the prenup that was drawn was not to Janet’s satisfaction so he tore it up and wrote one that she liked

• Diva

Miany says:

<~~~ me twerking for Diva

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :rofl: sometimes I forget :smack:

• NaijaGal

TY – girl I saw her and yes she was looking great…for her :lol: (I had to do it)

• ohpretty1

She looked really beautiful last night and that’s not an engagement ring.