Former WNBA Star Faces 65 Years in Prison for Attack On Ex-girlfriend

Chamique Holdsclaw indicted

On Wednesday a Fulton County grand jury indicted former WNBA star Chamique Holdsclaw on 6 charges including aggravated assault for the November attack on her ex-girlfriend, Jennifer Lacy. Holdsclaw faces 65 years in prison if she is found guilty on all the charges.

Holdsclaw, who played for the Atlanta Dream in 2009, is accused of stalking Lacy, vandalizing Lacy’s Range Rover, pouring gasoline in the SUV and firing a handgun into the vehicle while Lacy was inside.

From Rachel George of USA Today (via Yahoo Sports):

Holdsclaw, 35, faces two counts of aggravated assault, one count of criminal damage in the first degree, two counts of criminal damage in the second degree and one count of possession of a firearm in commission of a felony. […]

“We’re still working with the DA’s office in Fulton County,” Holdsclaw’s attorney, Patrick Sullivan, told USA TODAY Sports Wednesday, adding that he could not comment further at this time.

Sullivan said he hoped to resolve the case without going to trial.

In her autobiography released last year, Holdsclaw revealed she was diagnosed with clinical depression and had attempted suicide.

Lacy has reportedly moved on with Washington Mystics star Monique Currie.

Thanks to loyal reader Robyn W. for the link.

• Chamique Holdsclaw is off the market
  • Police: 20-year-old woman faked ‘KKK’ hate crime
  • Former WNBA star Chamique Holdsclaw arrested
  • Jennifer Lacy is off the Market
  • Photo: Instagram.com

164 Responses to “Former WNBA Star Faces 65 Years in Prison for Attack On Ex-girlfriend”

Betamax82 says:

Well…

ReadingIsFundamental says:

and firing a handgun into the vehicle while Lacy was inside.

Isn’t that attempted murder?

Bootcampgirl says:

There is no way in the world she will be doing anywhere near that amount of time…

GAGIRL87 says:

Money talk and bullchit walk a thousand miles :yawn:

SHE GPOING TO JAIL NAH!!!
      She Going to jail nah :yahoo:

@NikkeMinxx says:

GA Girl,#4… you, me, and most of the people on this board make WNBA player money.

Boot #5 maybe not all of that but if Im the victim or her family, bish gon do some time. How she avoided and AM charge is beyond me….

VDot says:

@GaGa – What do you use from Tree Hut? The Shea Sugar Body Scrub? :waiting: I may have to make a stop on my way home :yes:

Milky says:

@luvn :kiss: :hug: how u doing today ma’am?

ReadingIsFundamental says:

What money? WNBA money? uuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

LadieLeo says:

@luv – I agree most of the time Caramel font like she got some sense but then er’ry now and again I be like :huh: why she say that…Lawd :no:

MILKY :hug:
      Imm WELL,YOu??
      FOR GELLY :kiss: on da 4head of Course :eek:

Bootcampgirl says:

@Nikke
      diagnosed with clinical depression<—that right there will cut down alot of time…and @GA's comment #4

sorry butttuRMH . .

MayBe she’s tooo InteLLiGent for this Board #IMO of course
      I suppose i should PUT UP THE
      :sarcasm:

@NikkeMinxx says:

@Boot, aint she theone who hole dup inth ehouse for some day or weeks or something? Yeah, I agree she may be crazy but dumb aint the same thing. LOL. And like RIF said…. what money?

She is a first time offender. She’ll be fine. And without prison time prolly.

Anna says:

Bootcampgirl says:

~~~~~
      Nice pic, I don’t see her getting 65 yrs either.

LuVie. You play too much. :hahaha:

MoniquetheGeek says:

That’s a lot of time! That’s more time than most people get for murder and attempted murder, right? (besides those that get “to life” sentences)

Miany says:

She’s naive that’s all. As she experiences more her mindset will change..
      I do wish yall stop talking bout her while she’s not here…she done already told yall bout her ‘superiority complex’….talking bout her aint doin nothing but fueling it.

Bootcampgirl says:

@Luvn, I was about to fix that for you…That’s what I thought as soon as I read that :rofl:

luVn_liFe… says:

sorry butttuRMH . .

MayBe she’s tooo InteLLiGent for this Board #IMO of course
      I suppose i should PUT UP THE
      ****************
      dont be slick shading my e-bestie…..yall so wrong, lol

FuturedocDonte says:

:dead: at WNBA money

@OTBey
      Looking atchu like LBJ in Yo Gravie
      ION she does have two strikes against her . . shs blK and GAY :eek:

luVn_liFe… says:

sorry butttuRMH . .

MayBe she’s tooo InteLLiGent for this Board #IMO of course
      I suppose i should PUT UP THE
      —–
      See, downstairs I thought you were serious. My fault.

:shrug:

Oh Gosh,I feel the twirling BREEZE! FUDGE!

She got enough money for trial, Im sure. Murders are about 30k.

Bootcampgirl says:

@Nikke, it may not be her money but, her status in the WNBA, I don’t watch female sports so I’m just going off of what Sandra posted in the title…
      Thanks @Anna

Murders are about 30k.
      —–
      This is how I know I am dumb. I read that and thought: “Damn OJ only had to pay 60k?!” :lmao: Im done.

shs blK and GAY

Right. In Fulton County tho, I think she might be in the majority.. the jury should truly be of “her peers.”

LadieLeo says:

@luv – I agree most of the time Caramel font like she got some sense but then er’ry now and again I be like why she say that…Lawd
      Is THIS who has been keeping you out past your curfew every night? :lol:

I like everybody on here. But as a single mom who has a child in public school (the other goes to a Governor’s school) I take offense to the insinuation that children who are publically educated turn out to be any less valuable to society than those who are educated in the private sector. Orrr that children who come from homes where only one parent is present are inferior to children who come from two parent homes. *steps down off soapbox*

Nakeya_j says:MayBe she’s tooo InteLLiGent for this Board #IMO of course
      I suppose i should PUT UP THE
      —–
      See, downstairs I thought you were serious. My fault.
      ~ ~ ~
      I aint NeVa Serious here :lol:
      I come here4da FUN!!!!!!! :danban:
      When it gets to SERUUUS I G O 2 da :kona:
      :danban1:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

You know suicidal people are never at fault for their own depression, it always has to be someone else’s fault. They will go all the way back to how many hugs the didn’t get as a child to put blame somewhere else.

“Damn OJ only had to pay 60k?!”

^^ Chit Kenya would font. :smack:

Come back @Keya. :rofl:

Bootcampgirl says:

@NikkeMinxx says:

“Damn OJ only had to pay 60k?!”
      ________________________________________________________

fluck both y’all…. :dead:

Nakeya_j says:

“Damn OJ only had to pay 60k?!”

^^ Chit Kenya would font.

Come back @Keya.
      —-
      I swear today’s events has me thrown all the way off. I laughed hard and everything. lol. I’m trying to get back to normal OTB. hahahah.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

ok, I think everyone can agree that if you go all personal on SR and start asking questions and for advice and blahdy blahdy blahdy, then you can’t scream e-bully or victim once people start going in on you. I mean, you have basically asked for strangers to analyze and judge you. Also, you can’t start putting judgements on others without being ready for some stones to be thrown at your keyboard.

JMO

LadieLeo says:

Is THIS who has been keeping you out past your curfew every night?

FTR, it’s not personal. Nothing against the person behind the pc. I’d have a slight e-grudge against anyone who fonted some of the things I’ve read from her. But most of the time I enjoy her comments.

Bitch I’m fo sho wit’ it, don’t make me pop that trunk to the ‘LacBitch I will go get it
      and I ain’t selfish I will let you and your hoe feel it
      we don’t give a fcuk If you don’t give a damn, we don’t give a fcuk Don’t start no shyt, it won’t be no shyt
      Don’t start no shyt, it won’t be no shyt
      Don’t start no shyt, it won’t be no shytDon’t start no shyt,
      it won’t be no shyt

:whistle:

GellySammich says:

Well, they weren’t BORN depressed or suicidal. There usually ARE external factors (people, hugs, abuse, whatever) that bring about depression.

I do wish yall stop talking bout her while she’s not here…

:lol: I feel you. But being the butt of a joke aint exactly.. :lol: Wait you know that.

—-
      Exactly

LadieLeo says:

Is THIS who has been keeping you out past your curfew every night?
      *********************
      Don’t do me like that….I be home, I swear I be home.

GAGIRL87 says:

VDot says:

@GaGa – What do you use from Tree Hut? The Shea Sugar Body Scrub? I may have to make a stop on my way home

______________________________________________________________________

Yep the shea sugar scrub and the shea extra rich lotion and the ONLY scent I use is the Tropical Mango. Girl I never let myself run out I love this stuff :yes:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

JMO
      :preach:

Stop cooking them women spaghetti Jennifer. I see you.

—-
      *puts hand up* I agree

I rarely agree with anything, ANY STANCE, Sandra has on.. anything. Umbrellas to backpacks. Child-rearing to the Gay Gene. I rarely agree with her.

But I still “like” her. She has a personable way that reaches thru her font and sensationalism. Kenya, not so much.. :no: but i think its partly cause she is new to commenting. And partly cause she thick-headed as hell and not quite willing to open up her view. :eek:

LadieLeo says:

Is THIS who has been keeping you out past your curfew every night?
      *********************
      Don’t do me like that….I be home, I swear I be home.
      _________
      You know what? I’ma let this slide since Da Boo is outta town this weekend. Come on home Baby. :love:

________

Pernt. :yes:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

GellySammich

I agree but, I mean, we all have something in our past that could of made us depressed or suicidal. People make choices on how to deal with things in life. Here is my thing, go kill yourself, please leave innocent people alone. We can all mourn and feel sorry for you after you die. Don’t go shooting in to cars of people who have nothing to do with your lack of hugs as a child.

Chille SCREW HER!!!!! :yahoo:

Daria Morgendorffer-La_la_la_la_La says:

This sucks. I loved her when she played for the sparks. this is what p–sy does to you. Drives you crazy. It had me all up in NIX cashing forged checks :no: that’s why I don’t do fish,,,unless it comes with chips—-literally and figuratively :coffee:

GAGIRL87 says:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

JMO
      _______________________________________________________________________

:yes:

At VA, I’m on my way :steer:

I ordered two of those shea sugar scrubs. :yes:

Daria Morgendorffer-La_la_la_la_La says:

This sucks. I loved her when she played for the sparks. this is what p–sy does to you. Drives you crazy. It had me all up in NIX cashing forged checks that’s why I don’t do fish,,,unless it comes with chips—-literally and figuratively

*******************************
      :ghost:

Stop cooking them women spaghetti Jennifer. I see you.

_____

:eek: Bishhhh… :ghost:

GAGIRL87 says:

:offtopic:

I need bridal shower gift ideas???? Please help I wanna be creative and chit :yes:

VDot says:

Do yall get as offended at SR as yall do Kenya? #seriousquestion Because San San can get downright nasty with her insults?

Nakeya_j says:

It had me all up in NIX cashing forged checks that’s why I don’t do fish,,,
      —-
      :dead: :ghost: :casket:

GAGIRL87 says:

I ordered two of those shea sugar scrubs.
      ____________________________________________________________________

Let me know what you think,& what scent did you get?

I hate the blame game, and its tought to tell who’s who in the real “crazy” game but chemical imbalances are real.

I mightve gotten my ass beat a hundred and two times and Im fine. Another person didnt get hugs from mom but their chemical imbalance is different than mine. They become “suicidal” and depressed. I just spend the rest of my life getting over my childhood.

LadieLeo says:

Lawd I can’t breath…..my sinuses and allergies are cutting the monkey! Jesus please be an antihistamine :crying:

LadieLeo says:

I just spend the rest of my life getting over my childhood.
      ********************************
      Writing long manifesto and killing innocent folk and ish :tea:

:rofl: I had some coffee with a new male friend (platonic..he gayer than Sandy)…spent most the time wishing it was you. :love:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Glad you brung this up. So…I am going on a date tonight…and his homeboy’s are gonna be there too. It’s a pre “March Madness” watch party…should I go out at half time during the OSU and Northwestern game…to somebody’s truck…and let them run a train on me?

Please don’t judge me.

I am just asking for ADVICE.

GAGIRL87 says:

VDot says:

________________________________________________________________

Good question she (SR) can be very mean with some of her comments but this is her BLAWG and I just ignore Caramel b/c yeah :shrugs:

I just spend the rest of my life getting over my childhood.
      ~ ~ ~
      MHHHH Hmm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Please don’t judge me.

I am just asking for ADVICE.

*****************************
      STOP IT I SAY :lollol:

@GA the Mango..and the Lime? Coco Lime. :yes:

Please don’t judge me.

I am just asking for ADVICE.
      —-
      I swear for GWAD you AINT SHYT! hahahahahahahahahahahah

If a guy completes inside of me…and I am “late”… does that mean I could be pregnant?

Don’t judge me.

I am only asking for ADVICE.

Writing long manifesto and killing innocent folk and ish

_________

No. Thats the Adam Lanza’s and Chis Dorner’s of the world. THE REST OF US *eye to eye thingy* get over it.

@Leo, my allergies are chit too. They said expect the high count until Sun. :(

Don’t judge me.

I am only asking for ADVICE.

*********************************
      Man I refuse to get on this bandwagon….I sho won’t to though :haha:

Miany says:

@OTB… I know the diff between ridicule and jealousy but, reading some of the things she’s fonted in the past tells me that she may take it as us ‘hating’ on her privelaged upbringin come in here like…..
      “bytches been hatin on me all my life. Ion care if yall think I’m this that etc.”

Someone please take Who Dat’s keyboard from her. I can’t take it!!! :hahaha:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Please don’t judge me.

I am just asking for ADVICE.

:lol: Now that dammm “come on ride this train” song is stuck in my head. :chase:

LadieLeo says:

@Leo, my allergies are chit too. They said expect the high count until Sun.

***************************
      I’m sleeping with my mouth open trying to breath then wake up with a sore throat, this is for the birds. It’s supposed to get cold this weekend though so maybe that’ll kill the pollen or whatever this is.

Please don’t judge me.

I am just asking for ADVICE.

______________________________

:thinking: Well, firstly, have you been introduced to ..a condom? :rofl: I could handle the arrangements..

VDot says:

:dead:

Log the fugg off?

*whispering* Are they fine and BDB (Big Dyck B@stards)? :thinking:

Nakeya_j says:

Now that dammm “come on ride this train” song is stuck in my head.
      —-
      That Choo Choo, ride it! lol

GellySammich says:

GellySammich

I still don’t think that’s fair to say but I think I understand what you mean. I personally haven’t dealt with ANYTHING that would send me into depression (sadness sure…) I agree that people have a choice on how to deal with said depression but blowing the sickness itself off like it’s nothing just doesn’t seem right with me. I’ve never heard voices in my head telling me to harm myself or someone else :shrug: I can’t tell somebody who DOES hear those voices to get over it.
      I know that was all over the place but that’s how my weird little mind works. :)

Me and my man been together off and on. Since high school. I done got married. He done got married. But we still fuggin. And he beats me when we are alone. Burns me with Black N Milds and chit. Is this wrong? Whatchall think?

Please don’t judge me…I am only asking for ADVICE?

Judgmental ays lonely bitter HOES. Jesus. Yall act as if YALL perfect.

GAGIRL87 says:

Don’t judge me.

I am only asking for ADVICE
      _____________________________________________________________________

And then the heffa had the nerve to use “completes” LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO :rofl: :rofl:

Nakeya_j says:

Please don’t judge me…I am only asking for ADVICE?

Judgmental ays lonely bitter HOES. Jesus. Yall act as if YALL perfect.
      —–
      I. Hate. You. I laughed so hard I snorted, and now my boss wants to know what is so funny. Lawd Jesus. hahahahah

Jesus. Yall act as if YALL perfect.
      :dead:

DUBB gal u just made me spit my damn Cantalope out!! lmao

Lawd somebody come get Who Dat….I can’t take it :hahaha:

GAGIRL87 says:

@GA the Mango..and the Lime? Coco Lime.

_________________________________________________________________

I might have to research the Lime :pc:

________

We on the same vein; cant let her delusion police my font tho.

I hope she do. I got a couple of hours for that fukkery. :lol:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Miany, people who really don’t care don’t font on the defense all d*mn day. They also don’t keep fonting new sh*t to be on the defense about. AND they don’t say things like “I’m black but caramel in shade not that it matters” on a black blog like your shade gives you pass points but, I don’t wanna seem like I notice is matters.

Imma go eat and stop cause I’m not usually in this form on SR.

that_VA_thickchick says:

Please don’t judge me…I am only asking for ADVICE?

Judgmental ays lonely bitter HOES. Jesus. Yall act as if YALL perfect.
      This chick here got my damm stomach cramped up. OhEmGee! :rofl: :hahaha:

@NikkeMinxx says:

@Good Loving A BG song quote? :love:

Miany says:

VDot says:
      ^^ Not I… I fuxxs with Sandra. she be wildin out but, I think she does a lot of it for foot traffic. Ion knock her hustle, I think she gotta good head on her.
      Caramel…I fuxxs with as well. I think she’s just naive but, I believe she has a good heart and good intentions.

________

Its suppossed to be like twenty here. :eek: That means even colder for you over on that water. :eek:

*whispering* Are they fine and BDB (Big Dyck B@stards)?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the night I met the dude I am going on the date with…he was WITH one of his friends. DAT nukka about 6’1 with a big ole wide azz chest…I dont know WHAT his package look like.

Should I find out?

Disclaimer: Dont judge me…I am asking for ADVICE

I know that was all over the place but that’s how my weird little mind works.
      _________

My weird little mind understood perfectly. :love:

LadieLeo says:

:offtopic: not that we were on the one aboove but my Personal Gay was trolling sites as usual and this dude said he wanted a r@pe fantasy. So my PG was like yeah I’m down let me do this meth and get ready. Why the dude messaged him back with all this meth lingo asking can he join in with the meth. :huh: Now we don’t do meth and aren’t up on the lingo but we could read through the font. I was just like see what you did…..dayum nut.

Bootcampgirl says:

:rofl: not Black N Milds burns…

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Gelly.. high five. :-)

Smonae says:

Please don’t judge me…I am only asking for ADVICE?

Judgmental ays lonely bitter HOES. Jesus. Yall act as if YALL perfect.

Imma go eat and stop cause I’m not usually in this form on SR.

:hahaha: In a nutshell!

Miany says:

VDot says:
      Only time I get offended is when she talks about :obama: Everything is just white noise to me. I waited too long for my log in to be arguing with her. :coffee:

________

Its suppossed to be like twenty here. That means even colder for you over on that water.

***************************
      I don’t stay far from the St Johns but I’m about 50+ miles from the beach.

LadieLeo says:

not that we were on the one aboove but my Personal Gay was trolling sites as usual and this dude said he wanted a r@pe fantasy. So my PG was like yeah I’m down let me do this meth and get ready. Why the dude messaged him back with all this meth lingo asking can he join in with the meth. Now we don’t do meth and aren’t up on the lingo but we could read through the font. I was just like see what you did…..dayum nut.
      :blink: :shocked:

:rofl: rofl: My nose snotty. Im sneezing and crying. OTB IS really a ugly bish rat now. :rofl:

Miany says:

:offtopic: soooo I went to my momma house yesterday (maybe I put on a few pounds) and my nephew 8 y.o runs to me talking bout “are u having a boy or a girl?”
      Me: I’m not pregnant
      Him: ooooh, well you look fat like you could be pregnant
      :love: him, he’s usually the sweetest lil one… kids are just sooo soo brutally honest I couldn’t get mad cuz I know he meant no disrespect.

Shoottttt Sandra get on my last nerve with some of that antiquated, misogynistic thinking of hers! :cuss:

But I also love her progressive side! Her sarcasm, and wit! :heart: I stay testing my log-in but its because, like her, I believe in what I say.

LadieLeo says:

He is a special kind of ignant but I :heart: my Gew! The lil boy before him told him he’d been r@aped twice so he started calling the boy r@pe r@pe. I laughed I did #judgeme #ioncare

What are yall talking about? Did someone offend someone with their font?

“poopcorn:

:lol: @Miany. Your face rounder?

Nakeya_j says:

I waited too long for my log in to be arguing with her.
      —–
      God yes. Chile please. See, this right here is Sandra’s blog. SO she can say what she likes and I’m not going to have too much to say because she can come snatch away my log in. Caramel/Kenya, however is a different story. I do like her, but the other day was not some stupid story she had for us. She was dead serious, and I for one, did not like it. Don’t judge me because I work and buss my ass for my kid, but he is not in a private school. Excuse me? :no:

LadieLeo says:

I couldn’t get mad cuz I know he meant no disrespect.

**************************************
      could you have busted him upside his head though? I’m all for bustin chirren upside they head :shrugs:

LadieLeo says:

He is a special kind of ignant but I my Gew! The lil boy before him told him he’d been r@aped twice so he started calling the boy r@pe r@pe. I laughed I did #judgeme #ioncare
      ______
      Dammit I laughed at that. Now we BOTH going to hell. See what you did? :chase:

Oh. Rape. :eek: I was reading rope. Takes new meaning now. :kona:

Smonae says:

VDot says:

I :heart: Sandy, for some reason I never get offended with her crazy stories even when its about my favorite entertainer Bey :love: & out President
      but sometimes Caramel’s font just comes off as young & dumb, i still like her tho, sometimes :tape:

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

OKAY AS REQUESTED, HERE IS ANOTHER EPISODE OF JAYDEN’S AND CAMRON’S ADVENTURES:

PART I

Tonight was Jayden and Camron’s 2nd anniversary and the sparks were still flying for them both. Camron decided to surprise Jayden with a trip to Lenox to pick out an evening gown for tonight’s festivities. “Which one?” Jayden asked holding one of the gowns to her body, then the other. “Hmmm?” Camron pondered pretending to analyze the dress. He steps up behind her and purposefully caressing the fabric smoothing in onto her skin. He leaned in to her ear “I think you would look sexy in anything. “He softly spoke allowing his lips to tease her. Familiar warmth developed in Jayden. “Go try it on.” He suggested kissing her on the nape of her neck and backing away fearing his “half-on” would turn into a “full-on” if he didn’t. He put his hands in his pockets to lift his pants off his print to hide the evidence. “I saw that!” Jayden giggled as she walked away. Jayden tried on the first dress and came out for Camron’s approval. He smiled. “Turn around.” He requested. She did a pageant twirl for him. Camron savored her figure in the dress as she turned. “Nice. Let me see the strapless thingy that zips on the side.” “Okay.” She said as she made her way back to the dressing room. A few moments passed and Jayden called to him. “Camron come her a minute.” He stepped to the dressing room to see her in the dress but half zipped. “Help me zip it.” A sly grin appeared as he watch Jayden struggled to hold the dress up and not let her breast spill out the sides. He walked up to her again pressing against her. He began zipping the garment stopping just below her breast. He reached in and caressed her rolling her nipple in his hand getting it hard. “Mmmm, I see that.” He laughed softly.

LadieLeo says:

Nakeya, What’s this bout private school and the chirrens? I missed that. :popcorn:

@YourNameGyp! :cheer: We are giving a poster called “Who Dat” advice. Put your judement AWAY! :yes:

Smonae says:

:yahoo: Wut thank u baby

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

PART II(THIS IS THE JUICY PART FOR THOSE WHO DON’T WANT TO READ THE SET UP :lol)

Jayden peaked to the left then the right for the attendant and rushed Camron to her dressing room. “And I wanna see that.” She said pointing to the obvious bulge in his pants. She released the gown allowing it to drop to the floor and reached for his pants kneading him through the fabric. “Girl! You gone get us banned from this store!” He warned. “Don’t care.” She simply stated as she unzipped his pants and pulled out his piece. She engulfed it with her mouth which caused him to stumble back against the wall. She pressed her lips firmly on his shaft and slurped him like a straw. Camron moaned and Jayden looked up to him and shook her head signaling him to be quiet. “You’re kidding me right?” he whispered. She stood up and sat on the small bench affixed to the wall opened her legs and slid her thong to the side. “Fuk me.” She soundlessly mouthed. He unbuckled his pants and kneeled before her. He rubbed the head in her wetness teasing her opening with it. He slid into her and kissed her lips to mask any moans between them. He was slow and steady pulling out of her almost completely before slamming back into her. He grabbed her at the bend of her legs and pressed them to her chest pressing her to the wall behind them and began deep hard thrusts into her. Jayden’s moans began to fill the space and their movements was making the stall shake. The attendant knocked on the door. “Are you okay ma’am?” “Mmmhmm?!” Jayden tried to sound normal, but Camron continued his pussy assault. She knocked again a little harder “Miss, I’m going to have to ask you to discontinue your activities in here this instant!” They both were moaning unashamed as Camron banged harder until they both came. The attendant banged on the door “I’m calling security!” She yelled. Camron stood up grabbed both dresses and his black card and opened the door and placed them in her hand. “You work on commission right? We’ll take both of these.Pair them with some nice jewelry and a nice necklace for yourself.” The attendant stood frozen for a second as Camron closed the door in her face. Jayden laughed “I love the games we play Camron.”

Miany says:

@Rif…I understand. It’s her naivety mixed with her superiority complex that makes her come across the way she does. I have a high tolerance for personalities (but, short azz temper for folk who attack me verbally or otherwise)I know it’s annoying especially when you have low tolerane but, u gotta ignore it as you have been.

LadieLeo says:

Nakeya, What’s this bout private school and the chirrens? I missed that.
      _____
      Wait a minute Baby Mama, you on here defending the girl and you don’t know the back story? :lol: It’s ok. I :love: you anyway.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I think its because I want her to know more and not be as sheltered as she is…esp since she hails from the south. Us southern women ALREADY get a bad rap as being dumb and airheaded etc. We are looked upon as not being as “wordly” as other women from other parts of the US. THATS all. Truly.

MAINY!!!
      wuts up?

LadieLeo says:

Well she always saying somethin ignant but I ain’t know it was something specific this time….so what happened now :waiting:

Thats on my bucket list.. :kona:

VDot says:

Should I find out?

@ Kdubb Hellz :yes: Immediately :coffee:

WorkInProgress says:

OMG KDUBB you are in a class all by yourself. Hollering….Hollering….hollering.
      #PleaseDontStop

GellySammich says:

dangit WUT! :crying: I miss liking people enough to wanna touch em :crying:

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

Thats on my bucket list..
      —————-
      Whats on your bucket list?

Miany says:

@LadieLeo…man…I gave hiz azz the look & he said sorry. I aint never had to hit any of the kids, they obey once I look at em the right (or wrong) way.
      @OTB… :rofl: He was my inspiration to hit the track HARD last night. I was like uhhh kids dont lie.

What the hell happened with Kenya/Caramel?

WIP
      :happy: <3 How ya doing,IS WE going to SEE Bey or NATT??
      :waiting:

VDot says:

Thats on my bucket list..
      —————-
      Whats on your bucket list?

______

Me

:biggrin:

LadieLeo says:

Us southern women ALREADY get a bad rap as being dumb and airheaded etc.
      ***************************
      Say What????? Who said that bout us GRITS? I is very smart, yes I is :yes:

:eek: Yes Lawd. I want her to know more because of the field she is in. She said she is mentoring our young people, girls.. :) :(

<————-gravi check…Waddup OTBizzle?

Hello roses and thorns oh and weed cause some of yall be high!

:newpost:
      Nuffin REALLY To SEE :blink:

Dressing room grown folks business @Wut Wut

And Ms. VSpot.. of course. :love:

Is @Wut up in here telling nassy stories? She gonna have me following my date homeboy to the men’s room tonight.

@Vdot up there telling me to find out what the man got in his pants… :rofl:

I miss liking people enough to wanna touch em
      ________

The understanding for this that I have is just freaky. :hahaha:

Miany says:

@luvn :happy: Keep warm Luvn! I didn’t wanna crawl outta bed this am cuz I left the a/c on 65 last night and I woke up to 60 degree temperatures this am… I was mad!!!!

________
      We started out talking about somewhere potentially offering food stamps for pets. Her position was that if someone is homeless and their pet is their only friend (or sumn) then they should be able to keep the pet. Or sumn. Then it went left and she started going off like we were bashing homeless people. Then it went even further left and she started spouting stuff about her being private school educated, raised by two parents who worked hard to make sure she had a better education. blah blah blah. Then went on to say she had 2 cars and was in an income bracket most would kill for. yadda yadda yadda :coffee:

*************************************
      that’s what she does for a living? :huh: Wow I didn’t know that, clearly I don’t much about my e-bestie. I like her still though.

VDot says:

Gotcha all! :thumbsup:

I was just wondering why her font offends. If yall really think she is slow why not just pat her on the head, let her lick your hand and keep it moving. :lol:

Say What????? Who said that bout us GRITS? I is very smart, yes I is
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Long held preconcieved notion. AND one of the MALE POSTERS here on this BOARD…fed INTO the SAME notion.

WorkInProgress says:

LuVn :hugs: I out in request for tickets gurl. I was told it will be Lotto style so iono yet.

________
      ——
      Somewhere in there it was a bible quote about judging ppl,like she dont judge ppl on here every damn day, like the rest of us including me, and then that turned into we should judge single mom who have babies but cant afford to put them in private school

*************************************
      that’s what she does for a living? Wow I didn’t know that, clearly I don’t much about my e-bestie. I like her still though.
      _______
      Idk what she does. I just know she USED to work in the public sector…I’m thinking Dept of Social Services caseworker. :shrugs:

GellySammich says:

it wasn’t really a freaky statement ion think :lol: I miss passion cuz :no: it’s been too long. Passion and sex ain’t the same thing.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      My name is Elmer J. Fudd and I own a mansion and a yacht.

I see yall @YNG! :heart:

________
      ——
      ______
      oh yeah, that too :coffee:

Long story short…she’s better than us. :lol:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      My name is Elmer J. Fudd and I own a mansion and a yacht.
      _______
      :rofl: What’s the J stand for? Judgement? :lol:

I’m thinking Dept of Social Services caseworker
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Oh. I said like Precious teacher…Ms. Blu Rain since she was tryna help girls be all they could be…okay then…she is Mariah’s character then..Ms. Weiss.

Well I posted my 2cents upstairs

What’s the J stand for? Judgement?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      IDK what it stands for :rofl: that is an old skool azz Looney Toons quote. I dated myself with that one.

“My name is Elmer J. Fudd…Milwionaire…I own a mansion and a yacht…”

(said with that DAYUM lisp he got)

I’m thinking Dept of Social Services caseworker
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      That’s my guess. Glad she doesn’t work with them anymore. Cause she is NOT here to help those people eat. :nono:

Afiya says:

What is up with her face…she has acne BAD!!