Ja Rule and wife Aisha

Rapper Ja Rule was released from prison today, but he's not exactly a free man. MyFox NY reports that "Ja Rule left an upstate New York prison Thursday morning after serving most of his two-year sentence for illegal gun possession and headed straight into federal custody in a tax case."

Ja Rule and wife Aisha

When the prison gates clanged shut behind him after serving a two-year sentence for illegal gun possession, U.S. Marshals were waiting to escort Ja Rule to his next destination.

The “Put It On Me” rapper reported to prison in June 2011.

The rapper, who had been in protective custody because of his celebrity, has some time remaining on a 28-month sentence for tax evasion.

Ja Rule, whose real name is Jeffrey Atkins, may have less than six months left and may be eligible for a halfway house, defense attorney Stacey Richman said. An order to pay $1.1 million in back taxes is one of the main reasons he wants to get back to work, she said.

"Many people are looking forward to experiencing his talent again," Richman said.

According to his website, Jah kept himself busy studying for his high school diploma. The budding actor already has movie roles lined up. His next movie, "I’m In Love With A Church Girl", is due out in Spring 2013.

• Rappers T.I. and Ja Rule Walk to End Gun Violence
  • Ja Rule is Now State Property
  • Ja Rule’s Wife, Aisha: ‘My family is far from broke’
  • Groupie Alert: Ja Rule to be released from prison early
    • Betamax82

I thought he was already out umph

• http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhZQ6HOYm7bS7Q9AsG Bedazzled His Razzle

Who is here for this man, lyrically and fuggin for truck fit that is??

:rolleyes:

• gbellab

hahahahahahaahahahahahahahah sorry ahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahhaah

so

• Unshakable

If he doesn't have any funds, what can he do for the groupies? If anything, he might be looking for a meal ticket.....cause from a $$$ perspective, he starvin like marvin. :hahaha:

Disclaimer: I based my views on the write-up.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

I used to :heart: me some him!

good luck to tha brotha! :cheer:

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Caramel Cutie

That girl looks like Toya Carter-Wright in that pic with him. Cute girl.

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Caramel Cutie

That girl looks like Toya Carter-Wright in that pic with him. Cute girl.

• lashellebelle

He always looked like a chipmunk to me.
      Now he looks like a bloated chipmunk.
      And WHO are those "many people" waiting to experience his talent again?

• twerkthat

gbellab says:

hahahahahahaahahahahahahahah sorry ahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahhaah

:hahaha: u r too cray cray

• Unshakable

Dead at all the love he's receiving from Sandra's roses. :rofl:

@GBella - why did I lol at that comment? Lubs it!

• GAGIRL87

@ Mz whang me too :yes:

Murder Inc was killing the game back in the day!

• twerkthat

Caramel Cutie says:

That girl looks like Toya Carter-Wright in that pic with him. Cute girl.

HEy Caramel that's his wife

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Caramel Cutie

His next movie, “I’m In Love With A Church Girl”, is due out in Spring 2013.
      **********
      Is this one of the BET Black Movie Cinema movies? I aint been to the movies since Think Like A Man came out..

twerkthat says:

Caramel Cutie says:

That girl looks like Toya Carter-Wright in that pic with him. Cute girl.

HEy Caramel that’s his wife
      **********

Hey Twerkie! Oh. His wife is pretty.

• Genia

I wish i had some jokes...but i left them in the fantasia post

• twerkthat

I luh me some Ja back in the day and nobody could tell me nuffin

• ReadingIsFundamental

How he find someone shorter than him?

Good luck to Ja :thumbsup: he has a nice fam

twerkthat says:

I luh me some Ja back in the day and nobody could tell me nuffin
      *****

girl me too!!! I still have some of his songs that I rotate :lol:

• laterthannever

Now he can blow up like Timbaland and pray that Karrine Steffans drinks too many Coronas and decides to give him his own e-zine.

• OutsidetheBox

Oh he was interested in his diploma? :tea: He prolly was like imma be too old to rap.. thennnn he remembered Diddy and heard 2chainz. :hahaha:

• Nakeya_j

“Many people are looking forward to experiencing his talent again,” Richman said.
      ----
      Who are these ppl?! Because from what I know, not a soul, is checking for him. His time has come and gone. lol I do remember that video with him and Bobby Brown, when Bobby was jumping out of the car or plane or whatever it was looking like a straight crack head. hahahahah

• Beautifuleve17

His wife is pretty...I forgot about him tho...

what's an e-zine?

• OutsidetheBox

I would like to cleanse but I be so hungry
      _________

B??? WHere you at??? Me too!!!! :wail:

• MissHarlem

To be fair he was trying to get his GED way before jail :lol:

• twerkthat

Nakeya_j says:

—-

:rofl: gurl that was my video i got a good laugh errr time i watched it bobby keeps me laughing

Anybody else see a WhatABurger ad at the top of the page :huh:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

Yea right smh

• laterthannever

".. thennnn he remembered Diddy and heard 2chainz. "

(I miss italics)

http://bit.ly/YJnky9 <- work safe, e-zine

• laterthannever

“.. thennnn he remembered Diddy and heard 2chainz. ”

(I miss italics)

I miss you much I really miss you much :listen:

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

So he basically still in "College"

just went from undergrad to Grad school huh... :coffee:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

That girl looks like Toya Carter-Wright in that pic with him
      ________
      What girl you looking at?

----
      I was always waiting for that part, because I would die every time! Ahh man. Bobby was good for some laughs. Did you ever watch Being Bobby Brown? That shyt had me rollin.

:crying: Too easy :hahaha:

• Miany

His wife said they're far from broke sooooo.....

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

*From downstairs*

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Wut- Who is that man in your pic?? I can see a print.
      ——————-
      This is an example of what I had to decline when my homey rolled up on me in a bath towel that day….Jesus I had to be strong!

• goat76

Which one of y'all are checking for Ja'Rule's music??? Oh I thought so.

• OutsidetheBox

To be fair he was trying to get his GED way before jail
      _________

:lol: #fair and #balanced reporting.

(I miss italics)
      _______

+1. :hug:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gT5U4JOjK8 JMO

Caramel Cutie says:

Anybody else see a WhatABurger ad at the top of the page :huh:
      _________________________________________________________________________

@Caramel, I think the ads on the page are geo-targeted. What you see should be different than what I see if we're in different areas.

I'm just assuming from a marketing prospective...

• Nakeya_j

His wife said they’re far from broke sooooo…..
      ---
      So it would be wrong for me to think that she needs to shut up, because as soon as I read this all I could think was she really wanted to say: "We still have our drug money, so yes the album money is gone, but I am still ballin"

Miany says:

His wife said they’re far from broke sooooo
      They should be Ja wrote alot of hits back in the day. Hell J-Lo owes him everything and Jay even bought some songs from him and Beyonce'd the credits :coffee:

-----
      Jesus would of been a prophylactic that day :tea:

• http://www.twitter.com/kabyeyou KABYEYOU

just getting back from lunch....what I miss

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

*From downstairs*

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Wut- Who is that man in your pic?? I can see a print.
      ——————-
      :yea: Chile......

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gT5U4JOjK8 JMO

<--- likes Ja Rule and is 1 of the 5 Ashanti fans out there :yes:

:whistle:

"I wanna be like those girls in the movies,"
      "to have a man so in love it makes him drop to his knees."
      "She's even on his mind, while he's asleep at night,"
      "'Cause that's the feeling you've given me."

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

*From downstairs*

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Wut- Who is that man in your pic?? I can see a print.
      ——————-
      ---------
      he had to have been boo... I used to be seduced something strong when I was with my ex over some ish like this... he was a lineman but was cut up like them kids cutting for Bieber.... I should stop now being that I'm married and shat... :tea:

• Who Dat

What would I do without my bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyy?

• rockstar

I hope he comes back big. Fifty f*cked up his career, only to turn around and do the same thing he accused Ja of doing. Good luck to the brother. I still play his music.

• http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+is+an+e-zine laterthannever

Caramel, I updated my link to answer your question re: Ezines ;)

OTB :hug: and :huggles:

• Miany

Ty says:

Miany says:

His wife said they’re far from broke sooooo
      They should be Ja wrote alot of hits back in the day. Hell J-Lo owes him everything and Jay even bought some songs from him and Beyonce’d the credits
      ^^^ he should if they managed the money well but, if they got it they need to just pay it cuz IRS ain't giving no black man a free pass...

• cougar lover

what would he bee widdout chuuuuuuu groupies, he been in jail waiting to get out to spenn his money on juuuuuuuuuu!

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

Ty says:

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

*From downstairs*

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Wut- Who is that man in your pic?? I can see a print.
      ——————-
      Chile……

---------------------
      Girl as a topper I received a picture with the caption.. "What was underneath the towel... :ghost: I haven't talked to him since really. Afraid the words "Fuk me please will just fall right out my mouth!" :rofl: so I just respond in text to be safe...

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

ole girl is giving me Mashonda :think:

1 of the 5 Ashanti fans out there

2 of the 5. Its bananas. :yea:

• http://www.twitter.com/kabyeyou KABYEYOU

Yall try and play Jah if you want i was in my 17-21 year old prime when Jah was on top of his game... anyone who was of sex age between 99-04 had a girl and yall song was a ja rule song

what would i be with out my babaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Lil Mo would be lil mama if it wasnt for Ja rule and her singing in the rain

• MissHarlem

Just bc his music is not what people (me included) is checking for does NOT mean he is low on money. I keep saying and fonting that its what you do behind the scenes is what makes your money. I like to rub elbows with the ones who are not SEEN (<-- key word) than those that are

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

cougar lover says:

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

MissHarlem says:

Just bc his music is not what people (me included) is checking for does NOT mean he is low on money. I keep saying and fonting that its what you do behind the scenes is what makes your money. I like to rub elbows with the ones who are not SEEN (<– key word) than those that are

:tea:

damn i be lovin yo font! :love:

• Miany

@Jmo...I like Ashanti.
      @Rockstar...I was so confused like...50 talked about Rule being a 'wankster' for singing on tracks and he started singing on that track and every track after made 21 questions (which was a love based song), etc.....Rule got caught up. Shoulda just ignored the beef

• Who Dat

Any man that lets another man ruin his career?

Ummm yeah.

Good luck to ya Jeff...

• cougar lover

GAGIRL

Imma need to see you and them shoes you post all in the same pic. make it happn' capn'

Thee Enn,
      :D

• OutsidetheBox

:dead: @Later. I dont know why she act like that site blocked where she at..

WHEN I CRY YOU CRY WE CRY TOGETHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

oh ok that IS his wife aint it. tryna go off memory when they was on "cribs" :smoke:

• hell_on_heels

I never was a fan, but I never thought I would say...that his music was really good in reference to what we hear today.

• Nakeya_j

Any man that lets another man ruin his career?

Ummm yeah.

Good luck to ya Jeff…
      ----
      Exactly.

• ReadingIsFundamental

OH this Chicken and Sweet Corn Chowder soup!!!!

• Who Dat

<<< does the 3 dance moves Ashanti has been doing her whole career.

• goat76

Maybe him and Bobby Brown can link back up and bless us with some more of that "Thug Lovin"

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

Miany says:

@Jmo…I like Ashanti.
      @Rockstar…I was so confused like…50 talked about Rule being a ‘wankster’ for singing on tracks and he started singing on that track and every track after made 21 questions (which was a love based song), etc…..Rule got caught up. Shoulda just ignored the beef

i aint gone lie doe. we burned the damn WORDS off a THREE of fiddy's "get rich" CD. that chit was RIDING!!! :listen:

• http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+is+an+e-zine laterthannever

@OTB meanwhile I'm trying to wean myself and find a less popular search engine.

I sent my mom a link like that the other day though. She retaliated by reminding me that she's our only babysitter :crying:

• Nakeya_j

<<< does the 3 dance moves Ashanti has been doing her whole career.
      -----
      While saying the three words that she uses to sing all her songs. "Baby, Baby, Baby"

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

goat76 says:

Maybe him and Bobby Brown can link back up and bless us with some more of that “Thug Lovin”

<<< does the 3 dance moves Ashanti has been doing her whole career.

:danban: wit a "Awww baby!"

Dubb you must dont know Ja's kids names..? :tea:

• 100% usa made!

If he never made another song again in life, it would be too soon. Glad he is out of jail, but that's about it.

• Miany

I hate to be called last minute for a favor. Like....You knew dayuuummm well your 7 year old ain't have no drivers license this morning, why you NOW calling me boutta dayumm ride home for her......these folk know I can't say no so they do this shii on the regular. I'm gonna wake up one day and setup the phone to send all their azzez straight to vmail.

• http://www.twitter.com/kabyeyou KABYEYOU

<<< does the 3 dance moves Ashanti has been doing her whole career.

-------------------------------------------------------

Thats two more than Mary J Blidge

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

:whistle:

cause i'm nervous. & i'm tremblin! waitin for you..to walk in
      iiiiii just caint keep still

*ole skool 2 steps*

#random
      #youwilldeal

• Who Dat

Ja and Busta are at fault for making these rappers think they can sing.

Other than Biz...I cant think of one rapper that was singing before those two.

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

goat76 says:

<<< does the 3 dance moves Ashanti has been doing her whole career.

wit a "Awww baby!"
      ----------
      :lol: every other word was "aww bebeh! oooh bebeh!

and the song that took the cake was

BABY BABY BABY BABY BAAAAAAABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! *whispers* BABY I LOVE YOU!

• JustB

:whistle: I wanna be like the girls in the movies, to have a man so in love it makes him drop to his knees. She's even on his mind, while he's asleep at night...

Ok...ODB...he sang too

Baby, Baby, Baby"
      _________

Foolish? :lol: She only said baby like... three times. :hahaha:

nuh uh

Method Man and Mary J did the d*mn think on their singing/rapping track.

• Who Dat

cause i’m nervous. & i’m tremblin! waitin for you..to walk in
      iiiiii just caint keep still

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Tonight is the niiiiiiiiiiiiiight thatchu make me a WOMMMMMMMMMMMMAN

100% usa made! says:

If he never made another song again in life, it would be too soon. Glad he is out of jail, but that’s about it.

Also add Ashanti, Mya and those two dudes from Das Efx (sp - don't care enough to check), that R&B/Pop group Shai to the list.

I meant "thing"

Thats two more than Mary J Blidge

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Mary started as a dancer.

• OutsidetheBox

She retaliated by reminding me that she’s our only babysitter

:hahaha: tryna be smart and chit. You gonna be home..with your kids being smart! :hahahaL

• Apparition

Bone Thugz

• MissHarlem

MIANY not playing you in the least but the sucky thing about humans is that we pick on our weak. It might be about that time to start saying NAH not NO but NAH SON lol

Ok…ODB…he sang too
      --------
      Aww sheet!

My song was the one he sang with kelis :lol:

AYE DIRTAAAY BABY I GOT YOUR MONEY DONT YOU WORRY! I SAID HEY! BABY I GOT YA MOOOONAY!

• Ty

<<< does the 3 dance moves Ashanti has been doing her whole career.
      Touch shoulder
      Touch Hip
      Rock Side to Side

:whistle: Oh baby :danban:

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

:blink:

what's this with WHOLE FOODS & their Obama chicken sale?????????

http://www.blackenterprise.com/small-business/whole-foods-obama-chicke n

(close the space on chicken)

• http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+is+an+e-zine laterthannever

Don't forget City High! Specifically Claudette Ortiz.

• Miany

Ashanti's momma made sure she got consistent checks in her prime. She got her facetime in things that dealt with lil kids...I was watching some Indian Princess movie with my lil cuz and pop...there's Ashanti's cameo....(amongst other things)

• cougar lover

just kidding

• MissHarlem

She gets an unfair rap too :lol: let her coin the phrase baby stop hating :rofl:

Miany,

I pull a Steve Harvey. Everybody goes to voicemail. If you say .. I NEED you to call me by blah blah time or you give me a time limit on what you need, I make sure to call you back AFTER that time limit to see how it went figuring whatever it was out. Somehow, people find a way without me when I don't respond right away. Momma and Daddy have an exception.. and momma only during certain months.

• OutsidetheBox

@100%.. :thinking: Shai gets an ALL-TIME pass because of the flick/creep jam "Can We Get A Room"..

You prolly pure as the driven snow. But the rest of us, pay homage.. :lol:

100% usa made! says:

Also add Ashanti, Mya and those two dudes from Das Efx (sp – don’t care enough to check), that R&B/Pop group Shai to the list
      -----
      Also add:
      Da Band
      Day 26
      Cassie
      Olivia
      Peetie Crack (sp)
      Trina
      Bow Wow
      Omarion

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Actually I was thinking about yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh baby I like rawwwwwwwwwww yeah baby I like it raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw...

No you aint. :hahaha:

*takes My Cassie and Trin Bean offa that list* :eek:

• twerkthat

Nakeya_j says:

—-

yea gurl and that was just a damn tragedy i think i watch most of it with my mouf open in :shocked:

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

KDUB i am JAMMIN ret nah to Ms. Betty ya hurd meh?? :listen:

i posted a link to an article on blackenterprise.com about Whole Foods using Obama's image to sell some chicken but it's under moderation :tea:

• MissHarlem

KEYA Peedi Crack (which he no longer likes to use Crack so he goes by Peedi) has some skills. Damn music industry :mad: *goes to look for state property and mixtapes (where my real rap come from) and dust them off*

• http://www.twitter.com/kabyeyou KABYEYOU

Thats two more than Mary J Blidge

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Mary started as a dancer.

-----------------------------------

she lost all her moves when she started singing *does mary bop*

• 100% usa made!

@100%.. Shai gets an ALL-TIME pass because of the flick/creep jam “Can We Get A Room”..
      You prolly pure as the driven snow. But the rest of us, pay homage..

LOL - I love creep songs and slow jams but, "If I Ever Fall In Love" or whatever the name of that song is, is the whinnest song ever made history.

• Bootcampgirl

:blink: at this list ya'll putting together..

Nakeya_j says:

add anything Diddy touched
      B2Gay
      Tierra Marie
      :think:

Feel free to add

• Miany

@MissHarlem...Thanks, I don't think you're picking on me, I actually agree. I'm some kinda sucka for love when it comes to family. I've been tryna change that for years now but, once they ask in my head I rationalize it like...'oh it's for the kids' or 'she's my sis, if I don't who's gonna do it for her' etc. ...I'm working on it and improving slowly but surely. I JUST stop loaning most fam money 2 years ago.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gT5U4JOjK8 JMO

Harlem :rofl: I got the text...

Its on!! Imma be gettin it tonight ya hear??

:danban: <-- me sweating and chit trying to top that score #competitive

---
      I honestly was dying the whole time. I thought they were just acting for the camera. Then I finally saw the Whitney interview when she said crack is wack and she makes too much money to smoke crack. Then I was like oh hell naw. :blink: She really gettin high?!

• Gigi26

Well Jeffrey can go back to handing out Jehovah Witness pamphlets to the masses...cuz...

Irv Gotti is struggling...there is no more Murder Inc....and...yeah Deb kicked him out the house again.

Be blessed Jeffrey.

• cougar lover

yes im is :yes:

• pointhimout

That's the before pic. I want to see the after. You know they go in there and lift weights. The chest be on swole, but the legs be like two pencils. It's quite hilarious.

Peety Pablo

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

@TY and Bedazzle

Imma put the picture up I got real quick one of the not so dirty ones and then you'll see why Iz scared..

• pointhimout

I think he dropped out of school like the 8th or 9the grade? It was something crazy (to me), but he managed to become successful no less.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gT5U4JOjK8 JMO

Harlem, do you hear some of those songs on the radio and automatically start picturing the damn dance moves on the game like me?? :ashamed:

Olivia

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Nakeya_j says:

—–
      Also add:
      Da Band
      Day 26
      Cassie
      Olivia
      Peetie Crack (sp)
      Trina
      Bow Wow
      Omarion
      ————
      add anything Diddy touched--Please not 112 and Total!!!
      B2Gay
      Tierra Marie

Feel free to add
      -----
      Joe Buddens
      Cheif Keef

Why does this "the weekend" dude sound like he's crying or whining?

sheet's annnnnnnnnoyiiiiiiing!

• NaijaGal

tag in

• Gigi26

Willie from Day 26 is aight with me...after he released that dyck pic he became mah best friend :lol: The rest of them niggs can kick rocks..

Well Big Mike is okay too...only cuz that nigga was making grilled cheese's on tv :hahaha:

• Miany

ReadingIsFundamental says:
      . Momma and Daddy have an exception.. and momma only during certain months.
      ^^ lol....That last sentence is me all day. My daddy can call me whenever for whatever..My momma I think a lil on it cuz she a slick and call when there is no real need. :rofl:

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

@TY and Bedazzle

Imma put the picture up I got real quick one of the not so dirty ones and then you’ll see why Iz scared..
      Dont be scared Wut put your cape on and FINISH HIM :thumbsup:

laterthannever -Ok smart a$$ Lmao

• twerkthat

71 Who Dat says:

<<< does the 3 dance moves Ashanti has been doing her whole career.

I'm soooo DAMN tired of that won't the bish take a dance class already :mad:

AUBREY GRAHAM NEEDS TO BE ADDED TO THAT DAMN LIST!

• Who Dat

I agree @Kab. After the dancery song (SHOUTS OUT TO @TATTED :yahoo: ) Mary stopped dancing. And the dancing in the dancery song was AWKWARD like shyt. You right.

I was like where the fawk is the “You Bring Me Joy” dancing Mary at :blink:

• Miany

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Why does this “the weekend” dude sound like he’s crying or whining?

sheet’s annnnnnnnnoyiiiiiiing!
      ^^ Listening Pandora and saw the weekend remade 'dirty diana'...I aint like that...at all.....Vibez Kartel did a remix called "Dutty Angela"..loved how he flipped that.

“the weeknd”

Fixed it. :heart: him.

• twerkthat

Well DAMN it wouldn't so bad :lol:

Gigi26 says:

Willie from Day 26 is aight with me…after he released that dyck pic he became mah best friend
      --------------
      Didn't Auntie post this story too? :pc: *goes and searches this story*

This negro had a prince albert :yes:

• Bootcampgirl

AUBREY GRAHAM NEEDS TO BE ADDED TO THAT DAMN LIST!
      :karate:

• MissHarlem

JMO :rofl: yeessss especially when it comes on pandora my ass be doing the moves slightly. SMH we need help. You better get your dance on bc Im on it and will be fwding them scores.

Me Im supa fly supa dupa fly rub your hands up my thigh and go supa dupa high til you see my apple pie tell me if you like, tell me if you like :listen: MHissy needs to come back out shoot

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gT5U4JOjK8 JMO

Irv Gotti was in Houston for allstar weekend, blending in with the damn crowd... poor guy didn't even have his own section.

I asked (I was tipsy) "where is Deb?!!" and he laughed :lol:

Im surprised she wasn't on that starter wives show :think:

“the weeknd”

Fixed it. him.
      ----------
      he's still "so whack" *in my best Asa voice*

• Gigi26

Lmao @Razzle : I leeeffffffffffffffffffffttt my girl back hoooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeee....she don't want me no moooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.... :lol:

• twerkthat

KABYEYOU says:

<<< does the 3 dance moves Ashanti has been doing her whole career.

——————————————————-

Thats two more than Mary J Blidge

don't sleep Mary be rockin :danban1:

• MissHarlem

Damn I forgot all about Willie from Day 26 he was cute and his cousin is Jeremih. I like his music

Feel free to add
      —–
      Joe Buddens
      Cheif Keef

Peetie Crack (sp) is that the same as Peety Paublo?

Slim Thug
      LeToya Luckett
      Frank Ocean
      Hillary Duff
      Chingy

Anybody else see what I just did? It was a mistake. My bad yall

@JMO: :rofl: You asked that nigga about DEB?! :rofl:

He stay getting kicked out of the house he paid in full! He cheats on that woman like she ain't give him two kids. She's a human doormat :no: Po thang :no:

• OutsidetheBox

MHissy needs to come back out shoot
      _________

:pray: The only reason I even watched what chilli wants!

Miany,

My momma don't have me fooled. She is recently unemployed, getting unemployment checks, my brother lives there and pays bills, my grandmother lives there and pays bills with her retirement money and momma is always in Louisiana at a casino. You don't need any of my money with all that going on and I'm over here raising a child.

Voicemail... Hey babygirl, it's mom.. ummm... can you call me today? I need... me: 7 for deletion

twerkthat says:

100% usa made! says:
      Well DAMN it wouldn’t so bad

Shhooootttt! If I wanted to see a ninja turtle sing/rap, I would turn to the Cartoon Network. Ja Rule can have several _/_/_/

Boot- You know this sissy pants is lame :lol: puzzy whipped over Robyn Fenty. :lol:

Its a grrrooovvveee thang :listen: damn my En Vogue station be POPPIN

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Caramel Cutie

OH add them dudes from Pretty Ricky to the list too

Gigi26 says:

Lmao @Razzle : I leeeffffffffffffffffffffttt my girl back hoooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeee….she don’t want me no moooooooooooooooooooooooooooo….
      -------------
      Let me seeeeeeee that aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa(fades out)

I hated Willie from Day 26. That day they called him Boyance' I just :rofl:

I :heart: Robert, boy could sing but, he was a crybaby. :yes:

• 100% usa made!

I forgot to add Anyone signed to No Limit records and I pray Mase doesn't try to put any music out now that he is free from Bad Boy.

Oh we going in on Hilary duff?

feel free to add lindsay lohan

Raven Symone

the white girl from that's so raven

the white girl from even stevens

The older brother from Smart Guy

*snatches Badboy artists off that list*

I was just listening to Da Band Why the other day. :listen:

And BG..

• Nakeya_j

RIP to Malcome X who was who was assassinated on this day in 1965, by the Nation of Islam. :tea: :offtopic:

• OutsidetheBox

The Weeknd is the chit-zit. Its slow tempo for sure.. he is a singer, everything isnt whining tho. He has panty droppers as well. Nightime, grown folks music.

Keyshia Cole just got mad cause they asked her to open for him in Oakland. :lol: #thechit

*snatches Badboy artists off that list*
      -----
      *slaps them back on* The only ones who can stay off are 112 and Total. Da Band was :no:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Shaun.. :love: Wicked Games, hate the video. But if Big Buddy sang that shyt OneMOGain! :mad:

And BG..
      ---
      :yes:

• Who Dat

I have been waiting on Melissa Elliot to come back and save us. I just knew she was coming back after "Nobody's Pefect" blew up...but then nothing.

• NaijaGal

I Robert, boy could sing but, he was a crybaby
      ======================
      I think that title belongs to Q :lol: Robert was a whiner...what ever happened to dude with the struggle braids

Lastly, The Game..

• Nakeya_j

BG and Juve can share a spot on the list
      Oh and Silkk the Shocker

Damn Dimpz Willie was aight! :lol: Why they do him like that?! :rofl:

Ohadn the whole of GUnit

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gT5U4JOjK8 JMO

Gigi26 says:

@JMO: :rofl: You asked that nigga about DEB?! :rofl:
      __________________________________________________________________

:yes: :lol:

We saw T O too (next night) and I wanted to ask him about MO and Kita but the groupies recognized him fast as hell and bombarded the whole damn section! :rofl:

Thats when I realized I am too invested in "reality tv" :no:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

*looks @ Nakeya and gets in kangaroo stance* Yall gone leave my Diddles and his minions alone! :cuss:

• Nakeya_j

Oh and lil Boosie...is he still locked up?!

• OutsidetheBox

What kind of list in this? Im lost.. Frank Ocean prolly authored something you humming right now.. :shrug:

Is it we dont like their singing? :huh:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Oh we going in on Hilary duff?

feel free to add lindsay lohan

Raven Symone

the white girl from that’s so raven

the white girl from even stevens

The older brother from Smart Guy
      ***********

You used to watch Even Stevens :lol: with curly headed Shia Lebeaf!! (sp)??

Ok the dude from Smart Guy can stay, he was ffffiiiinnneee!

replace him with Jett Jackson :rofl:

"The Weeknd" isn't really a vocalist to me. No real range. But whatevs. I aint gotta :listen: to him.

Lets also add Trey Songz to that list please! :lol:

*takes that No Limit part too*

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gT5U4JOjK8 JMO

MzDimplez1123 says:

*snatches Badboy artists off that list*

I was just listening to Da Band Why the other day. :listen:
      _________________________________________________________________

Is the name of the song "Why" or are you asking yourself "why" because thats what I was about to ask...

• 100% usa made!

I'm loving Chrisette Michele new song Charades, except I wish 2 chainz wasn't on it.

• Nakeya_j

Is it we dont like their singing?
      ----
      I don't like the singing or the person...well I liked Juve, but his time is over

Nakeya_j says:

Oh and lil Boosie…is he still locked up?!

:hailnaw: :no: That some of the realest ish ever written.. Nope.. He cant go.

Jett Jackson
      ----------
      He could get my slightly used panties :wave:

OTB people who cant sing boo :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

But if Big Buddy sang that shyt OneMOGain!

:hahaha: He cant help it. That song has been everywhere for a year now. Intro him to some of his old stuff. The stuff when the internet called him "xo" :yes:

• NaijaGal

Nation of Islam
      =============
      bitches

• OutsidetheBox

people who cant sing boo
      _________

:lol: Yall cray. A task that cant be completed.

AWW FCUK HOW COULD WE FORGET FCUKIN PLIES???!!?

forgot to add Anyone signed to No Limit records
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      EXCEPT for Mama Mia :no:

That bish was the TRUFF you hear ME? I still to this day think she could have a career as a ghostwriter.

----
      *takes off hoops and throws on Nikes* You know good and well all them Bad Boy artist aint shyt BUT Total and 112!!!

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

Damn @ Naija..I had forgot about Q. With all the crying, whining and bitching that group did, they were damned near a Girl band. :rofl:

Brian KNOWS he needed to get rid of those shawt ass braids. :no:

Sooo @JMO you gots any good stories from All-Star :tea:

• Bootcampgirl

:wail: <----me because everybody on these lists are people I grew up listening to, except the new one's of course..

NaijaGal says:

Nation of Islam
      =============
      bitches
      ------------

Am I wrong for laughing?

Why Plies gotta go? It'ss Plieeessss Beeby! :lol:

• Who Dat

Mossanite, Scrappy, and their lil group.

Young LA :lol:

No real range.

:thinking: He sings like.. Michael Jackson. He has at least 2 octaves and a couple of notes.

• NaijaGal

I’m loving Chrisette Michele new song Charades, except I wish 2 chainz wasn’t on it.
      =========================
      the video version doesn't have him thank God...hope the CD doesn't either

• Gigi26

Nah no one can convince that the Wknd has quality fukkin music..nope. His shyt would make me dry as fukk :no:

That is not panty pudding music to me

• Nakeya_j

@Caramel Naw boop. He is on the list. He was funny but if Plies got to go so does he.

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

I haven't done any real shopping for myself in a long time but please someone take this labtop(teehee) from me cause child...

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Caramel Cutie

Mossanite, Scrappy, and their lil group.
      *******
      crime mob??? field mob? somebody

@ JMO...the song is called Why. :hahaha:

• ReadingIsFundamental

When Plies had my then teenage nieces calling themselves proud "bust it babies", I started praying for his grill to turn in to acid.

• 100% usa made!

oh and I forgot to add Rocko...

________

And she can sing. :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gT5U4JOjK8 JMO

Gigi26 says:

Sooo @JMO you gots any good stories from All-Star :tea:
      _____________________________________________________________________

Nah, nothing I'm willing to share :lol: ... Yall don't forget chit

• Who Dat

Yall gonna take Plies off the list. That nukka had me wanting to be a BusItBaby erryday :rofl:

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Caramel Cutie

OTB, he may be a good a writer but I am not a fan of his music...

Keya, I. Cannot. Boosie Bad Azz is a classic in the souf

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

Plies...Plz excuse my hands and Buss it Baby(Neyo :yahoo: ) I gotta work on me. :coffee:

Mossanite

• twerkthat

MzDimplez1123 says:

Damn @ Naija..I had forgot about Q. With all the crying, whining and
      bitching that group did, they were damned near a Girl band.

Brian KNOWS he needed to get rid of those shawt ass braids.

I always thought Brian was :gay: summen bout him always screamed :homoswitch: maybe it was just me

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

NaijaGal says:

Nation of Islam
      =============
      bitches
      ————

Am I wrong for laughing?
      ----
      no, but they are a bunch of...nevermind. I don't want to offend anyone. But yall asses KNOW the "Honorable" Elijah Muhammad and them set his ass up.

• http://www.twitter.com/kabyeyou KABYEYOU

#FreeBoosie

People cant get passed his voice but Boosie spit serious ish

"We dont even know why we at war, yea even my president Ratchet"

Rocko....We AIN'T goin STEADy! :nono:

• NaijaGal

==================
      chit Puff was guaranteed to give each person or group at least 1 good hit...Faith, Kim, Cease, Special Delivery dude, Loon, Shyne,etc :lol:

• Bootcampgirl

****Anybody from Philly in here??? Are you going or have you been to the Roots Picnic??

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Caramel Cutie

Where Goat at? I need somebody to help me protest putting LiL Boosie Boo on this here list.. :rules:

• Nakeya_j

oh and I forgot to add Rocko…
      ----
      Umm naw. Rocko says off the list because of Monica. We love her and anyone who is attached to her. #LoveYourLogIn

Gigi26 says:

That is not panty pudding music to me
      ----------------
      :rofl: #POW

Mossanite<- whyyyyy did I read this monistat????
      And

Special Delivery dude
      How the hell you snitch on your own self...

• Gigi26

Lmao RIF! Plies had me saying to niggs "GIMMIE DAT BECKY"

• 100% usa made!

and whoever sang This is Why I'm Hot!

Special Delivery dude
      -----
      BLACK ROB! hahahahaha. I used to liek that song "Like Whoa"

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

Man I like I have almost every BadBoy album ever made. Was in the gym last week listening to Whoa. :listen:

KABYEYOU says:

#FreeBoosie

People cant get passed his voice but Boosie spit serious ish

“We dont even know why we at war, yea even my president Ratchet”
      ****

I'm telling ya... boosie is the real nicca out there. He speaks on some real ish.. Everybody gotta lil ratchet..

#teamratchet!

• OutsidetheBox

Youd be surprised @Gigs. But sounds like your puss is already made up. :lol: Sexing..doping..parties.."feelings". Those his "things."

KDUB I thought she was coming back too :wail:

Yeah..Rocko DAT Dude!

100% usa made! says:

and whoever sang This is Why I’m Hot!
      ********

:rofl: Jibbs!!

• MissHarlem

I cant sleep at night I toss and turn listenin to the telephone :listen:

• Gigi26

That nigga Plies said he was gonna pour kool aid on the pusscee and lick it off, how can you put a nigg like that on the list...keep him off :rofl:

#FreeBoosie

People cant get passed his voice but Boosie spit serious ish

#Freeboosie +1. I remember when his voice changed.. I was like how your chit get even higher :eek: :lol:

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Caramel Cutie

who sang that "chain hang low" song?

• ReadingIsFundamental

I'm passing out free slaps to all you grown folks admitting to falling for Plies Lies.

That sh*t was disgusting.

Errybody line up for a spanking.

-----------
      but :wtf: is a "nimbah" though?

that whack asz fool with his snatched back hairline. that sorry chit is worse than naiomi campble's chit :lol:

:listen: Nah Errbody in the club gettin Tipsy

• twerkthat

Bootcampgirl says:

Special Delivery dude
      How the hell you snitch on your own self…

that guilt was weighing a nucca down

Gigi26 says:

Lmao RIF! Plies had me saying to niggs “GIMMIE DAT BECKY”

I still play Plies 1st CD (Definition of Real) - The thang GO!!

Special Delivery dude
      —–
      BLACK ROB! hahahahaha. I used to liek that song “Like Whoa”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      G-Dep

• NaijaGal

How the hell you snitch on your own self…
      ==================
      girl... :eek: that nigguh thought there was a SOL on that chit...one of his homeboys lied to his ass :no: <===smh

• ReadingIsFundamental

Plies looks like he has a bumpy d*ck.

:danban: to Every Little Step

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Caramel Cutie

AND that Pop Lock and Drop it dude..

100% usa made! says:

and whoever sang This is Why I’m Hot!
      ---------
      MIMS was his name! Not Jibs :lol:

That chit used to go hard...

What about that song that went "inside peanut buttah out side jellaaaay!"

Plies Lies

:eek: +1

ReadingIsFundamental says:

I’m passing out free slaps to all you grown folks admitting to falling for Plies Lies.

That sh*t was disgusting.

Errybody line up for a spanking
      ********
      No me :nono:

• Bootcampgirl

How the hell you snitch on your own self…
      ==================
      girl… that nigguh thought there was a SOL on that chit…one of his homeboys lied to his ass <===smh
      I guess I can respect him and all but er um, I'm taking the shat straight to the grave #JM

• Who Dat

I hate Puffy. Yall know I hate me some P.Shytty. But gatdayum it when his label was HOT..it was FUEGO. I have not one but TWO Bad Boy playlists.

Craig Mack
      All of the Biggie shyt
      Lil Kim when she was on the escalator
      Mary when she was down with Puff (wont on the label but she was associated)
      Total
      Carl Thomas
      I eem got the lone Mario Winans song. And his mama rebuked Puffy. :rofl:

• that_VA_thickchick

I have been waiting on Melissa Elliot to come back and save us. I just knew she was coming back after “Nobody’s Pefect” blew up…but then nothing.
      _________
      Yes. Now SHE is talented. Favorite song by her...p*ssy don't fail me now. :whistle:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

100% usa made! says:

and whoever sang This is Why I’m Hot!
      ———
      MIMS was his name! Not Jibs

That chit used to go hard…

What about that song that went “inside peanut buttah out side jellaaaay!”
      ********

:lol: who is Jibbs then?

• JustB

Day26 all have good singing voices. Did they have a hit?? No.. but they can sing and Bad Boy had some good acts including Faith Evans, 112. I could go on. Stop hating on Diddy.

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

Can I get a recap???? I had to pick up the chirren from the bus stop and that fat bald headed lil girl keep fugging with me. Imma fugg her up. She rolled her eyes at me and I asked her why she did it and she said "I looked at you the way you looked at me" Yall I jack that lil girl up and dragged her azz all the way home. Had me outta breaf! But her mama was a biggun too. SHYT... I got nervous cause she smelled of old bacon grease and Pall Malls. Man I dodged that bullet cause she snatched that lil heffa by her TWA and slapped the Funyuns outta her(she was eating those at the time)

• OutsidetheBox

:hahaha: I stand by my assessment. Weeknd got a new song with Juicy J. >>>>> :heart:

@RIF, I did fall for Young Dro and his shoulder lean :love: he soo fine to me

• JustB

Craig Mack
      All of the Biggie shyt
      Lil Kim when she was on the escalator
      Mary when she was down with Puff (wont on the label but she was associated)
      Total
      Carl Thomas
      I eem got the lone Mario Winans song. And his mama rebuked Puffy.
      _______________________________________________________

:yes: all of that

ReadingIsFundamental says:

That sh*t was disgusting.
      Errybody line up for a spanking.

:spank: me, cause I play me some Plies - Definition of Real, but fter that - them next 20 CD's I'm good off of em.

Gigi26 says:

----------------------------
      This guy I used to work with is from the same area as Plies claims... he said Plies grew up in the suburban area and had no parts of the hood what so ever... he said this "college educated lame was one of the scarriest puzzies" he ever ran into :rofl:

Plies does look like he has the gift that keeps on giving :lol:

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

Pu$$y Don't Fail Me Now is what I sing before I put it on a nig the first time... DONT JUDGE ME...But you can if you must!

Definition of Real

:yes: Club fire starter.

Thats why i was lost on this list. I thought we was listing "bad" artists. But no its not. :lol:

• ReadingIsFundamental

100% USA... you get a Bay Area pass; it's not your fault.

Carl Thomas - I LOVE ME SOME CARL THOMAS

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ KDubb....I got a whole album of Mario Winan's songs. Only bout half of them are tolerable. I come to realize that I listen to a lot of Bad Boy at the Gym.
      Diddy be all...Let's Go...Let's work..And Ya don't stop

:yes:

• Gigi26

I eem got the lone Mario Winans song. And his mama rebuked Puffy.
      -----------------------------------
      :ghost: Vickie. I seent her and her rhinestone soulful ass jacket at Six Flags one year...she was sangin for the Lord :yes:

• ReadingIsFundamental

Caramel, Dro with a little dance song is much different than Plies Lies and his acid mouth.

Lets not forget this clown azz T-Pain...

Carl Thomas :yes:

I Wish is STILL my shyt.

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

T-Pain.... :think: I think he can sing if he would let go of that dumbass autotune

• OutsidetheBox

Plies ran dope but no he didnt grow up in the area he expolits. Thats for sure. Thats why we say "Plies Lies".

He got mad as hell when they told him to get off the stage for Boosie (I was there...GVille LOVEs boosie) and fights broke out. Like three ppl got shot. :shotsfired:

• ReadingIsFundamental

Bedazzled.... I'm in love with a stripper..

I was like "N8GGA, .. For REAL?????

Him and his wife though do the Tiny and TI thing over here in the Bay Area. They line up at the strip club when they walk in. They got something that works; I just hope they play it safe.

• Just Looking

Ja Rule is out jail. Yeah, only a groupie would be checkn for his stale behind. :coffee:

:waves: at Dimpz - Whew I wish and Summer rain - Was my SHAAAAAT :whistle:

• Gigi26

Can't nobody tell me shyt about Carl Thomas...I bangs with him HARD!!!!

Now that nigg..is pantie pudding music :yes: esp "Summer Rain"

• Bootcampgirl

‘Cause I’ma buy you a drank

I’ma take you home with me

I got money in the bank

Shawty whachu think ‘bout that?

Find me in the grey Cadillac

Diddy be all…Let’s Go…Let’s work..And Ya don’t stop

I imagine I would have a tight ass body if I fukked with Diddy. He seems like a master motivator. :yes:

YNH me too :rofl:

• Trendsetter

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Gigi26 says:

—————————-
      This guy I used to work with is from the same area as Plies claims… he said Plies grew up in the suburban area and had no parts of the hood what so ever… he said this “college educated lame was one of the scarriest puzzies” he ever ran into

Plies does look like he has the gift that keeps on giving
      _____________________________

Plies has a Bachelors Degree..that nicca smart...but on a serious note...He is very intelligent, when he interviews he speaks very well.

:hug: @ Looking

:rofl: @ I'm in Love With a Stripper.

• Gigi26

He got mad as hell when they told him to get off the stage for Boosie (I was there…GVille LOVEs boosie) and fights broke out. Like three ppl got shot.
      -----------------------
      Niggas will take a bullet for Boosie Bad-Azz :no: :rofl:

I hated Emotional *stabs ear drums* :eek:

• JustB

@ Dimpz. I heard T-Pain without autotune. He actually has a nice voice. :yes: I think he just liked that computer sound.

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

In further investigation there is a shadow of a penis on Ja Rule's head!

Dimpz- T-Pain can NOT sing with out auto tune. :no:

• Who Dat

come to realize that I listen to a lot of Bad Boy at the Gym.
      Diddy be all…Let’s Go…Let’s work..And Ya don’t stop
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      That lil chipmunk looking bastid be motivating the hail outta you! I listen to him when working out toooooooooooo ghul :rofl:

• 100% usa made!

Trina "Here We Go", just came on my Pandora.

"I'm like uh huh, okay, wassup, shut up" :whistle:

@ Shaun...I liked it til the end when it sounds like he's whining @ Emotional

But that Can't Believe rmx with Faith and Shyne.. :love:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

:rofl: @ KDubb... YASSSSSSS!

• Just Looking

Or get your phat azz out the bed and work them jiggle thighs off. Dream and self esteem killer.

Diddy be all…Let’s Go…Let’s work..And Ya don’t stop

-------------
      google his scream and shout remix with will i am that redneck brittany spears waka flocka and some other short dude :lol:

• Bootcampgirl

@Just Looking, what Con's baby mama saying in your gravi?

Niggas will take a bullet for Boosie Bad-Azz

:hahaha: Them niggas cut plies mic straight OFF bout Boosie. :hahaha:

Gigi26 says:

———————–
      Niggas will take a bullet for Boosie Bad-Azz
      ********

I f***s w/boosie

:huh: <-- serious face..

Dont nobody say none bout Bad Azz.. k? :mad:

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

In further investigation there is a shadow of a penis on Ja Rule’s head!

:hahaha: - Irv Gotti is that you??

• Gigi26

That Carl Thomas song with Faith is and will forever be the shyt!

Oh and lil "rat ass" wayne is in the vid with will i am too :lol:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

Diddy will empty yo whole fridge and leave yo ass with nothing but carrot sticks and water to have you looking like he wants. I think he put everybody but Big and Mase's ass on diets.

• Just Looking

@Boot - I'M WHITE I'LL GET IT DONE :ROFL:

• Who Dat

My fave Missy song is “Hot Boys” with her an Eve and Lil Mo. And her and Nicole Wray (forgot about her didn’t yall?) “Make It Hot”…and “Sock It To Me” and just errything. I also aint NEVER met a Missy video I aint like.

The big Missy was a dancing bish. The lil Missy can dance too but Fat Missy was the she-eye-is-nit :yes:

• OutsidetheBox

I think he just liked that computer sound.

He just shaded Future about that Autotune chit. :yes:

I HATE FUTURE. :eek: /hate

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

Yall remember he told D.Woods she was getting fat. he aint like them white shawts and when they got to the venue she was the fave!!!

MzDimplez1123 says:

Diddy will empty yo whole fridge and leave yo ass with nothing but carrot sticks and water to have you looking like he wants. I think he put everybody but Big and Mase’s ass on diets.
      ---------
      I'd hire his azz to be my personal trainer :lol:

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

When Missy came out and was on the Gina Thompson song...That was my shyt!!!

• ReadingIsFundamental

I bet Diddy can lick *ss like no other in this world.

• OutsidetheBox

“I’m like uh huh, okay, wassup, shut up”

*dabs eye* This lyric is precisely when I knew Trine Bean had died. :no: :koolaid:

• Just Looking

Matter of Fact I think he messed with JLo's mind forever. She stay on a water and celery stick diet. She even started acting like him and dating teenagers :coffee:

• Gigi26

Diddy a self-esteem killer I remember when he was on Big Mike of Day 26 cuz the nigga made himself 3 grilled cheeses :rofl: Funniest shyt ever...he had him stuttering and made him get on the treadmill :crying:

Add:
      Rasheeda

:yes: Rocko (just for that Nacho Cheese song)

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

Lawd, I tried to Google Con to see what he looked like before his veneers and a pic of Audrey 2 was one of the Google images. :rofl:

"why you all in my grillllllllllllllll??"

• Nakeya_j

I won't fron like I don't LOVE DIDDY, because I do, but I dont love all the artist. However, I LOVED Diddy's verse on the Same Damn Time remix.

• OutsidetheBox

Dream and self esteem killer.

THIS. I would prolly kill Diddy. My mama put too much in my head for a man like Diddles to handle.

HOW COME THAT FCUK NGIGA GUCCI MANE HASNT BEEN ADDED???

CHICKEN WINGS AND KETSCHUP? No. :tea:

• Bootcampgirl

Can you pay my billllss??

• MissHarlem

Nicole Wray girrllllll I Cant See, Eyes Better not Wander, If I was your Girlfriend :love: I liked her. Happy that her and Mhissy solved their dispute

:rofl: :rofl: Hit boy..

Add:
      Rasheeda

Rocko (just for that Nacho Cheese song)
      ------
      Please see what I already said about Rocko, and please add 2 stars by Rasheeda's name to make sure ppl see her on the list.

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ KDubb..I love the version of Hot Boys with Nas and the Minute Man rmx with Luda, Trina and Jay

Getcha Independent ass outta heah, QUESTION!

• Ty

I think he just liked that computer sound.

He just shaded Future about that Autotune chit.

I HATE FUTURE. /hate
      I still think him and Rhi's bff Melissa is the same person :coffee:

• Bootcampgirl

Gucci can be added to every gotdamn list ya'll got, I can't stand him...

• OutsidetheBox

I think he put everybody but Big and Mase’s ass on diets.

:rofl: :rofl:

• Nakeya_j

HOW COME THAT FCUK NGIGA GUCCI MANE HASNT BEEN ADDED???

CHICKEN WINGS AND KETSCHUP? No
      -----
      If Gucci makes the list so does OJ the Juice Man

I bet Diddy can lick *ss like no other in this world.
      ---------
      :ghost:

• MissHarlem

The things you dooooooo makes meeee keep cominngg too you. That was my chit I brought the tape at the Wiz for .99cents. Damn the Wiz was the chit still remember the black red white logo

ION like Future neither. :nono:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

HOW COME THAT FCUK NGIGA GUCCI MANE HASNT BEEN ADDED???

CHICKEN WINGS AND KETSCHUP? No
      **********

yeeaaaaahhhh forgot bout Gucci! Put David Banner on that bandwagon too

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

These cot dayum kids keep doing cart wheels in this damn house....I know I'm random but I drank some soda so deal with it!

• OutsidetheBox

I still think him and Rhi’s bff Melissa is the same person
      ________

:rofl: :rofl: Hate. Chew. Tew.

• Ty

I still think Nicole Ray and Jasmine need a comeback. Heard Eve on Sirius the other day and I cant wait til she shuts shyt down agane. Hell I will take Rage over Rainbow Brite at this point :cry:

Where is Rah Digga :love:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

Yall talking about all this ratchet ass music now Mac's Calling Me is in my head now. :ashamed:

Nakeya_j says:

HOW COME THAT FCUK NGIGA GUCCI MANE HASNT BEEN ADDED???

CHICKEN WINGS AND KETSCHUP? No
      —–
      If Gucci makes the list so does OJ the Juice Man
      ***

Aye, aye, aye, aye etc........

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Big had lost MAD weight between album one and two.

He mighta been diet-ized by Sean.

Bootcampgirl says:

Gucci can be added to every gotdamn list ya’ll got, I can’t stand him…

:yes:

• MissHarlem

Future is beyond wack and I was over him when I heard 2 nano seconds of his music.

Bootcampgirl says:

Gucci can be added to every gotdamn list ya’ll got, I can’t stand him…
      No Gucci is at the top of the Whip list. I summoned Fay to make him a medicated Whip lip balm :trophy:

• Just Looking

________
      Not you ma'm, you would be cursing him out as you made your famous $200 mac & cheese dish. saying take dat take dat.

• OutsidetheBox

David Banner :nono: Even Boosie approves. You was doing alright then you put a real lyricist on the list..

Michelle Williams...

:tea:

• Who Dat

Puffy will also forever be my nukka for putting Da Band on the stroll for that cheesecake for NOT knowing their rap history/lyrics…

“You must want to talk a WALK TONITE HUH?”

:ghost:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Dubbs...You're right. Big has a lil room in his Coogi for a minute. :yes: Mase always looked like a fluffy ass teddy bear though. I was looking at an old video the other day and wondering, why the FUKK was I crushing on him again?! :no:

I think I got lost in his dimples or some shyt.

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

$200.00 Mac and cheese. She gone have to freeze and overnight me some next time @ Looking. :rofl:

E V E She Bhadd, bhadd :listen:

Whoooa! Who the hell said David Banner? He was shyt hot when he was on the sceeeeeene!

real guuhls get down on da flo on da flo like a piiiimp!

• Gigi26

That nigga Future looks like a roach....Ciara fukkin him for a hit...and still won't get it..

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

I have a :love: / :hate: thing for Diddy.

I love him but, I couldn't be with him. :no:

• OutsidetheBox

saying take dat take dat.

Yup! Be force feeding his ugly ass... :hahaha:

• MissHarlem

What MTV need to do is have reruns of Da Band bc I would watch every epi like its new

• Who Dat

I think I got lost in his dimples or some shyt.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I think he confused you...
      with
      that
      slow
      TAWKING
      Dimpz

:no: notcho fault babes..

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

Banner got kinda cute after he lost some weight too. :yes:

“You must want to talk a WALK TONITE HUH?”
      -----------
      the dave chappelle skit. :wail: <- everyt ime I see that episode :rofl:

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Caramel Cutie

Scratch David Banner.. OTB, you're right almost forgot bout Baptized in Dirty Water

@ Harlem....Dylan, DYlan, DYLAN! :rofl:

Banner was always cute to me. That big brain. :love:

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

Let me tell yall about forever 21 and their plus size...Just call me Rainbow Brite cause a bish done bought all the colored jeans!

Gigi26 says:

That nigga Future looks like a roach….Ciara fukkin him for a hit…and still won’t get it..

Ciara needs to be on the list too (although she used to go hard when she first came out) Hollywood done dried her up - extreme thirst

• Just Looking

@Dimpz - Finally conqured mac & cheese, I never use to eat so would never make it. The kids request it every week, but since it cost so much to make not making again till Easter. Damn that OTB :wink:

@ Dubbs....YOOOOOOOOOO she.....was.......not......NINEteen......SON!

:wail:

• MissHarlem

David Banner is very smart with his money moves behind the scene. Like a Pimp and work that girllll. Nasty song but I LOVED it

Shiiid David Banner was straight sexy when he lost weight..LAWDT

• Gigi26

And David Banner is very eloquent too, a sexy smart brotha I can appreciate :yes:

• OutsidetheBox

Let me tell yall about forever 21 and their plus size…Just call me Rainbow Brite cause a bish done bought all the colored jeans!

:rofl: :rofl:

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Caramel Cutie

I used to be ciara, when she was hot.

Gigi26 says:

Have u heard her new song Wake Up No Make Up :nono: Yeah she should really go and teach at Everest :yes:

Yeek 101 :coffee:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Looking ....Kudos! See my comment about Shaun and overnighting and apply to self. :lol:

• MissHarlem

JUSTTTT :hug: thought bout you just yesterday bc I was gettin on them drs ass for my moms meds. Will be making a special trip to Miami next month to show them who to fck with bc it aint ME

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

Wasn't he like an English teacher before the rap career?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I meant TAKE a walk…but chile I need them episodes in my life. That ish was so funny. And reality TV wont really for “us” back when that show was on (wont no LHH, RHOA, BBW etc)...me and my BFF used to watch that while on the phone with each other and be DYING.

MissHarlem says:

:yes: I'm feel David Banner too. He does some decent acting. Seen him in a couple of bootleg movies

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

I bought some jeans from Forever 21 do they run big cause um....They didn't fit like I expected and they were skinny jeans too. :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gT5U4JOjK8 JMO

Banner was always cute to me. That big brain. :love:
      _________________________________________________________

:cosign:

• OutsidetheBox

Thats the name @Sis. "Twice a Yr" Mac. :lol: When Oprah was big, BIG..she used to have Art (her chef) cook it every week. Yall remema big, BIG Oprah. :nono:

MissHarlem says:

I thought Babs would've made some moves by now :shrug:

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

OTB don't laugh cause I'm that mama that wears sweats and regular jeans cause I wanna make sure my kids are sharB. But I have lost my damn mind on the innanet shopping and shyt.

• Just Looking

David Banner - Yeah I like him :yes: And he's a intellect :yes: He got his Masters from Univ of Maryland.

Veneers, the cosmetic porcelain tooth covers designed to transform damaged or crooked teeth, are a godsend when they are the right size.

Some celebrities have committed the cosmetic mistake of pasting on veneers that are just too big for their smile, however, and the end result is a horsey overbite.

“I’ve noticed an annoying trend. Rather than go the Tom Cruise or Gwen Stefani route and put up with braces for a while, a lot of actors and actresses opt for the quick fix and get clunky veneers clipped onto their seemingly unacceptable teeth. The result is a row of teeth that looks too big and thick for the celebrity’s mouth, which creates a horsey overbite …” notes blogger Rebecca Kelley of This or That.

The horsey overbite is definitely unbecoming, and reality star Consequence of VH1s “Love & Hip Hop,” says that he plans on getting his grill fixed.

“Listen, when I’m done with VH1 they’re going to knock this whole front row out and put diamonds in. Straight up,” Consequence told Power 105.1 recently.
      ---------------
      Con and his horse grill :rofl:

• 100% usa made!

DYLAN WAS MY DUDE! Anyone who speaks of themselves in the third person all of the time is alright in my entertainment book!

David Banner in Black Snake Moan. :yes:

I got a thing for big dudes. He was good in the Experiment too.

• MissHarlem

goes to YT to see if they have epis of Da Band so we can watch brb

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gT5U4JOjK8 JMO

"I got a thing for big dudes."

:understatement:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Razzle...I be trying to tell ppl that these entertainers go straight to the veneers when they're supposed to get braces first. :yes:

• Just Looking

@Mac - She must be having it cook it again....

I've been to his restaturant and that his MAC and greens make you slap the hog phat outta somebody. :yes:

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

Yes their clothes do run big cause I'm not lil and I had to go down a size although I have lost weight. Boosted a bishes self esteem in that dressing room had me doing the Gangham Style when I buttoned them shyts up!

:rofl: @ JMO

My lil ass gone learn one day. :no:

#I'mLying!

• Ty

@ Gyp...not sure if he taught be he does a degree in the field :thumbsup:

"David Banner told me at the AdColor Awards in Las Vegas that he is term paper away from getting his master’s degree. His Bachelor degree is From Southern University in Business and his M.Ed (Masters of Arts in Teaching) will be from the University of Maryland. In college Banner was SGA President and served on a panel before Congress on African American Stereotypes in the media. I wonder what he would say regarding the way the media eliminates the academic success of rap artist."

• MissHarlem

Ohhhhhhh chitttt son they got ALL of them on YT. KDUB/MZ go back to memory lane. Remember the fights and the studio being shut down? :rofl: chitttt Im about to spend the rest of the work day on YT

• OutsidetheBox

But I have lost my damn mind on the innanet shopping and shyt.

:lol: Im laughing but I feel ya.. chit is addictive. Be careful. :lol:

*but*

:newpost:

Brandy ass got them chomper too Razzle :yes: :lol:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ YNH...Cause I bought a 30 and they are BIG!

:newpost: is up on the new VW XL1

:tea:

EH....Cars

• OutsidetheBox

She must be having it cook it again….

Big as she wanna be huh :no: I wanna go to his spot! Ugh!

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

Plus size don't have those fancy sizes it just says on the tag...YEAH YOU BIG! If your shyt says 30 my shyt would say 67!

• Daria Morgendorffer-La_la_la_la_La

:hi: hey people.

• Who Dat

Ohhhhhhh chitttt son they got ALL of them on YT. KDUB/MZ go back to memory lane. Remember the fights and the studio being shut down? chitttt Im about to spend the rest of the work day on YT

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I cant watch here but dayum it Imma watch a few tonight and call BFF and tell her azz too. When I say that ish used to be STRAIGHT comedy?

Bren :hi: