In Case You Missed It: Grammy 2013 Performances

Wiz Khalifa and Miguel

If you missed the 55th Annual Grammy Awards last night, you were not alone. I stopped watching the Grammys snooze fest when it became a popularity contest. Instead of showcasing and rewarding real talent such as Monica Brown and Ledisi, they award non-talented narcissists such as Beyonce, Rihanna, Wiz Khalifa (picture above left) and Frank Ocean.

The Grammys has always been less about talent and more about whoever kisses their butts the longest.

Sorry I have no recap. Thankfully, I’m not paid to watch this mess or report on it.

Watch the performances after the break.
Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images North America

Bob Marley Tribute

Justin Timberlake & Jay-Z

Rihanna

Frank Ocean

Miguel & Wiz Khalifa

LL Cool J

Maroon 5 & Alicia Keys

Kelly Clarkson

See more performances on Mr. World Premiere!

184 Responses to “In Case You Missed It: Grammy 2013 Performances”

Pickachu Tran says:

WE TALKIN ABOUT FRANK OCEAN’S HORRIBLE, TERRIBLE, HORRENDOUS, TRAGIC, SAD, UNHAPPY, UNTALENTED, EAR BLEEDING PERFORMANCE YET???

That Bob Marley tribute was hot, but I wanted MORE…it wasn’t long enough!

Frank Ocean needs to have a permanent —> _/

Sandra,

Did Monica put out new music to be nominated??? #seriousquestion

Such A F'n Lady says:

Worst performance of the night goes to…Frank Ocean. That was garbage.

Rihanna sang the heyul outta that song.

Miguel sounded good, but Wiz in the beginning yelling yeah every 5 seconds and not knowing what to do til it was his turn threw me off.

Love JT, he can do no wrong in my eyes.

Alicia with Maroon 5 sounded better than her alone singing Girl on Fire, but I still could’ve done without that song.

Marley tribute was good once they brought the Marley’s out.

LL, although I love him seemed a lil too old to be up there on the stage jumping around like that.

Pickachu Tran says:

LL disappointed me… I wanted to hear mama said knock you out…

GAGIRL87 says:

I can’t see the videos :coffee:

Pickachu Tran says:

I am convinced Frank Ocean ROBBED MIGUEL of TWO Grammy’s last night… the Gay Mafia must of threaten the Grammy Folks with Bedazzled Glitter GUNS… He didnt deserves shyt last night…

Being GAY takes you far :no:

MsB says:

I like JT’s new song but its throwing me off that he is isn’t with someone more urban… I just knew that he was going to marry a sistah :shrug:

cheeks8683 says:

Frank Ocean seems just sad overall…. When he was whistling in the microphone I was DONE….I would have turned the channel but I was too comfy on my couch…

:cosign: :cosign:

What da hell was up with Frank’s performance last night :smack: He should just write for other folks

I like Justin’s new music but its too grown and sexy for his old fanbase :listen:

Looks like I missed alot so I need to catch up on you tube

Morning All :wave:

LSLH says:

Wtf was Frank Ocean singing about?
    Prince is still the man. He doesn’t age!
    Jay-Z is a narcissistic a**hole.

renegadesince1985 says:

I love Bruno Mars and Sting…but I’m trying to figure out how it was a tribute to Bob Marley with them singing their songs…. :shrugs:

Diva says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    suit and tie has grown on me and I lubs it…yeah he needs to be wif a sista…..that sprite he got ain’t worthy of his blackness……

Pickachu Tran says:

MsB says:

or at least a Latina..Jessica just dont fit too me, I just dont know what it is.. hell Cameran Diaz looked better with him than Jessica does….

I stil think he married her because his family Said dont bring no ethnic woman home :coffee:

See this is where we get it from just a HAM :rofl: :rofl:

LadieLeo says:

********************
    nah I ain’t think he would, him or Eminem….Now Jon B and Paul Wall got them sista’s but aint that popular. But Robin Thicke has him a chocolate boo…..

cheeks8683 says:

Being GAY takes you far
    _________________________________________________________

Had he not won they would have been windmilling their fancy arses all over the twitta this morning :coffee:

Such A F'n Lady says:

cheeks8683 says:

I know right!? I sat there thinking “Is this dude whistling? Like fo real whistling on stage at the Grammys?” He must have known he sounded horrible.

How much you wanna bet he blames it on Chris Brown messing up his fingers? Newsflash, your voice is not affected by your fingers! He had a reason to be nervous about that performance. I was hoping a mack truck would show up on screen and run him over, but it didn’t. Oh well. :shrugs:

Ty says:

:yes: Miguel should’ve had urban contemp. album. I like Frank’s album but someone else should have sung it :rolleyes:

Pickachu Tran says:

__________________________

Pickachu Tran says:
    I stil think he married her because his family Said dont bring no ethnic woman home<<<<<<THIS!! I said the same thing! I said he married her but his mistress is isn't a winter person… :tea:

LadieLeo says:

*************************
    :ghost:

Milky says:

:hi:
    diva :kiss:
    ty
    sassyshe
    cheeks

cheeks8683 says:

_________________________

I hink he would have married a sista had that ish at the Superbowl had not gone down…He pissed alot of people off by how he threw Janet under the bus, scared him away lol

Such A F'n Lady says:

LSLH says:

Wtf was Frank Ocean singing about?
    Prince is still the man. He doesn’t age!
    Jay-Z is a narcissistic a**hole.
    _______________________________

His crush on Forrest Gump? Ion know. :shrugs:

When the dude that won the award said he was happy to get the award from the ‘guy with the cane up here’, I bout died at the look on Prince’s face.

What did Jay do other than call out the Nightmare for that hideous outfit he had on?

Pickachu Tran says:

Pickachu Tran says:
    _________________________

:yes: she a big booty black woman…suit and tie was written just for her

GAGIRL87 says:

Wiz Khalifa dreads are really bothering me for some reason :think:

Pickachu Tran says:

When Amber gone have that damn baby.. she been pregnant for like a decade NOW…

What did yall think of J Lo’s dress :waiting:

dancerbee93 says:

Morning peeps!! :waves:

Amber said “she is making a baby not Roman Noodles” :rofl:

She has been preggo forever though :coffee:

Pickachu Tran says:

What did yall think of J Lo’s dress

______________________________________________

HATED IT… looked home-made…

cheeks8683 says:

Hey Milky :wave:

___________________________________________

Even when he got on stage to accept his awards his speeches were kinda off…Seemed kinda shook…How much you want to bet he really didn’t want to perform (cause you know he initally cancelled) but the Gay Mafia came after him tombout you have to represent “us” with 3 snaps in a z-formation….You see how they go Ellen on program, lookin at Bey like she wanted her for dinner and dessert….

Pickachu Tran says:

You see how they got Ellen on program, lookin at Bey like she wanted her for dinner and dessert….

Bey looked so uncomfortable :rofl:

Haven’t the Grammy’s always been a popularity contest? Anywho, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I don’t know if Frank Ocean is a narcissist or not, but his talent is on a whole other level. He deserved that trophy times 1000 as far as I’m concerned. Monica and Ledesi are 2nd tier talent. They’re competing with the Keyshia Coles and Marsha Ambroisus and Brandys. Can’t even be mentioned with the Rih’s, B’s and Jilly’s from Philly. Vocally Monica is tight, but her label doesn’t like her or something and keeps giving her garbage music.

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Ty I liked her dress I THOUGHT she pulled it off and her makeup was gorgeous. I think Jlo kills it in the fashion department! NOW granted it wasn’t one of my favorite looks I’ve seen on her but she looked better than Kelly :shrugs:

cheeks8683 says:

When Amber gone have that damn baby.. she been pregnant for like a decade NOW….

The length of this pregnacy has me thinking that she was not pregnant at first, just a lil extra fluffy…She had to spend 2 month working on actually getting pregnent which explains her now 11 month journey… :think:

FuturedocDonte says:

I had to bring this from downstairs… DRAYA :hump:

:stop: That Bob Marley tribute was hot :applause: And Bruno Mars band and him be rocking :dance: :danban1: wonder if he still :snort:

Nakeya_j says:

What did yall think of J Lo’s dress
    —-
    I liked it!

iyonah says:

Morning all :waves:
    Kelly was best dressed IMO.
    Loved the Bob Marley tribute and Rhi sounded good singing Stay.
    That pic of Hov pouring yak into the Grammy is classic.
    Miguel should have won over Frank, no comment really on anything else. Looking forward to reading yall though.

Oh damn. Was Frank’s performance that bad? I missed it. I only made sure I watched my baby mama and didn’t care about anything else. I’m sorry to hear he didn’t knock it out the park.

FRANK OCEAN just stop :stop: :shank: that was awful :blink:

OK I won’t make one more comment….for a while. Just had to add Justin’s second song gave me life. I’m all over his CD when it’s released.

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Ty, Hated it (in my men on films voice) J Lo, Hey ho is doing TOO much! With that lil doodie ball on her head, that bare chicken leg, and her tiger cub in tow. Mam have ALL the damn seats :tea:

Such A F'n Lady says:

I just listened to the album version on Youtube of the song he sang. It sounded nothing like what he sounded like last night. Absolutely nothing.

:crying: i was working so i missed it :whip:

thanks for posting these Sandra. imma check ‘em out :yes:

GM ALL :waves: <—all the FB posts i read saying Frank's performance was gahbage

Ty says:

I guess Im on the fence. His talent wasnt even in the building last night. He is a great writer but singing is not his thing. At least the whistling was on key :shrug:

Ok I am really proud of Rhianna and her performances lately :yes: :applause: she has really improved

I just googled Jlo’s dress and I like it.. :shrug:

iyonah says:

@ jeniefrumdabloc Bruno is so brilliant, hope he has stopped, for the drug ruins people.
    @Bird I don’t know what’s up with Mo and her label, I really like her music and her voice is beautiful. I still really like ehr and Brandy ALOT, don’t think they get the support they deserve from the labels tho.
    @pickachu — I am convinced Frank Ocean ROBBED MIGUEL of TWO Grammy’s last night… the Gay Mafia must of threaten the Grammy Folks with Bedazzled Glitter GUNS… :cosign:
    @Such A F’n Lady Alicia def needs to sing something else…PLEASE, you on fire, we get it. Now sing another tune, you have plenty.

One more note, tight about Nas still with no Grammy’s, but he is one of the greatest to ever do it, classic discography and hiphopculture icon, and Grammy or not he is hailed by real hip hop heads.

GAGIRL87 says:

Hey Pumpkin :waves:

NaijaGal says:

Marley tribute was good once they brought the Marley’s out.
    =================================
    :cosign: they could’ve kept everybody else, especially Rhianna…when Rhoan came out I was jamming hard even though I couldn’t understand chit he was saying :lol:

goat76 says:

So is he singing to his boyfriend on Forrest Gump?

NaijaGal says:

PRYNN said it best when it ocmes to Justin – everybody wanna be a nigguh but don’t wanna be a nigguh :shrug:

________________________
    Agreed. There is true talent but unfortunately most of those talented individuals no not bring in the figures the broadcast needs. That’s just like the other day, someone said damn Xscape and En Vogue could sing like hell… but out of all the female bands of the 90’s who dominated? TLC. Don’t get me wrong, I’m a TLC fan BUT it goes to show that you have to be able to do more than just “sing” or just “dance” if you want to survive in the “entertainment” industry. There are a few exceptions but not very many. :coffee:

I watched the marley tribute and Taylor Swift was really trying to stay on beat lol

PumpkinsMama says:

Hey GA, I like ur snarl lol y u didnt throw up the stank face on fri?

P.S.- Luvs ur make-up :love:

MissHarlem says:

Grammys was ok. I always record bc its only worth 15 mins of my time no matter how long it is. Rihanna is def getting better with the vocals. CB look good last night so did Nas but I will always say that. I :love: Kelly’s dress but anything revealing I love bc I still can rock chit like that. I guess by most Im a slore :lol: who gives a fck. Katy Perry had me wanting to look at tits all night very milky :coffee:

Such A F'n Lady says:

___________________________________________________

Great writer…Does that include that Forrest Gump song? I mean, can someone tell me what the heyul that song is about? I’ve been reading and re-reading the lyrics all night and don’t get it.

@ 69 GM Sir. Y I didnt get to see ur mug on Fri :waiting:

@ GA…yes Kely was working da hell outta that dress :thumbsup:

I didn’t care for Bey’s dress either :nono:

I don’t get the hyper over Taylor Swift and I’m not sure why her and Carrie are beefing but Carrie showed out last night! Taylor who :rofl:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

I COULDN’T BELIEVE MY OWN EARS WHEN I HEARD MYSELF YELLING AT THE TV, SING RIHANNA, SANG GIRL AND THAT BISH WAS REALLY SINGING :coffee:

2013 HAS HAD SOME VERY STRANGE OCCURENCES

I wonder how big Wiz Khalifa’s thang is because there’s no way in hell I’d date his anorexic azz let alone give him the time of day :think:

MissHarlem says:

I FFWD Frank Ocean performance bc he NEVER does it for me and always get me to :eyeroll: I heard it was bad but thats obvi to me. JT performance was nice last night. The black and white effect with the TV was nice.

Such A F’n Lady says:

************************

That’s that shat I don’t like and Frank is known to do that ole Lauren Hill crap. People want to hear the songs from the album not some remix of the shat.

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

2013 HAS HAD SOME VERY STRANGE OCCURENCES

———
    *snickers*

GAGIRL87 says:

PumpkinsMama says:

Hey GA, I like ur snarl lol y u didnt throw up the stank face on fri?

P.S.- Luvs ur make-up
    _____________________________________________________________________

Yeah thats my stank face lol I should have b/c that’s how I was REALLY feeling :hug:

Such A F’n Lady says:

He tried to do too much and fell way short :coffee:

NaijaGal says:

I’ll never u/s the Frank Ocean hype…I think he got the grammys cause he’s gay and I’ll stand by this statement

flyygirl says:

Jay Z and justin were the best out of all the performances. Music really needed Justins return. He was great. and I liked Jay Z and how smooth he was on stage.

:stop: Nah that JT performance was hot :applause: he just made me like his single and then some :woohoo: His album will be copped!!!!!! Bow :danban:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Ty I liked her dress I THOUGHT she pulled it off and her makeup was gorgeous. I think Jlo kills it in the fashion department! NOW granted it wasn’t one of my favorite looks I’ve seen on her but she looked better than Kelly :shrug:
    For some reason, I’ve never seen a broad so fine that I couldn’t stand more than Jennifer Hopez. Every time I see her, I thank God real quick for Beyonce. I really can’t stand Jenny Ho, that bitch irks the shat out of me. :mad:

She fine tho, I’d lick the hell out of that pussy truth be told and send her on her way afterwards :kona:

PumpkinsMama says:

@ GM Harlem Shaker :kiss: Did you go out at all this weekend? This rain suckas azz but I guess it’ll wash away most of this dirty azz snow :shrugs:

==========================
    I think it’s his personality…he really dotes and fawns over her

Such A F'n Lady says:

NaijaGal says:

And cause he too got beat down by the hunchback of Tappahannack, VA, Chris Brown. :coffee:

@ GA…yes Kely was working da hell outta that dress

I didn’t care for Bey’s dress either

————-
    She can thank Kanye for giving her a career booster. That’s the only reason why she is as big as she is today. Had he not gotten up on that stage she’d still be at the same level she was before.

Anyone care to spill on Carrie about the beef b/t her and talor?

=====================
    :rofl: :rofl: :ghost:

flyygirl says:

I don’t really know much about Frank Ocean. Never even heard a song from him until last night and I wasn’t impressed. That forrest gump song had me confused and he sounded aweful. Someone on twitter wrote that “clearly yall don’t recognize soulful music. have a seat”. But it was quite clear that the dude was pitchy and off key. his performance was dumb. people just want to praise him because he…never mind.

@ 69 GM Sir. Y I didnt get to see ur mug on Fri :waiting:
    ____________________________-
    Mofo’s on this site be casting spells and putting them “rhuts” on posters and chit. :nono:

I can’t be putting my gravi on here for these demented ass lurkers and banned- has beens to wish harm on me :coffee:

Good Morning tho beautiful, nonetheless :kiss:

FuturedocDonte says:

What did yall think of J Lo’s dress
    —-
    I liked it!
    —–
    So nobody gon say anything about how Angelina Jolie already did the leg thing

flyygirl says:

They on that molley :tea: You have ignore folks that make comments like that, bath salts is real folks

_________
    :cosign: U know who is running ish in the industry :coffee:

69 says:

Agreed. There is true talent but unfortunately most of those talented individuals no not bring in the figures the broadcast needs. That’s just like the other day, someone said damn Xscape and En Vogue could sing like hell… but out of all the female bands of the 90?s who dominated? TLC.
    ************************

Everybody can’t be the best of the best in terms of sales, but EnVogue was on the same level as TLC pretty much and Xscape wasn’t far behind. All three groups did the damn thing hard body.

goat76 says:

I was glad The Walking Dead was back on, but I was kinda disappointed with last night episode.

Jlo dress look like I made that ish :tea:

==========================
    I think it’s his personality…he really dotes and fawns over her
    ———–
    I can see him being a sweetheart, but for me personally…. :lol: a big peen cant always do the trick though. He, CB and a few other “celebs” scare me with how tiny they are.

robin says:

Performances:
    Best of the Night: Bob Marley tribute (also wished it was longer)
    Worst of the Night: Frank Ocean, I will NOT be buying Channel Orange if it sounds anything like that hot ass mess and LL Cool J was a close second.

Best Dressed: Kelly Roland and Rihanna
    Worst Dressed: DREAM

Honorable Mention: Rihanna performaning STAY,

Most Disrespectful: JZ drinking his alcohol out of his Grammy trophy.

goat76 says:

Walking Dead never disappoints in my opinion :tea: poor Rick , we discussed walking dead already :hug: Morning Goat

Antonia, GA, Bird, Naija, Pumpkin, FLY, Jenie, Bedazzle :hug:

Good Morning my roses :kiss:

MissHarlem says:

PUMPKIN :kiss: I was good my ass :smoke: too much and drank too much. Not to mention the food that came with it :sad: all I needed was sex and it would of been a great snow in lol

GOOD MORNING ALL :waves:

NAIJA :hug: ddiiivvvvaaaa

NaijaGal says:

Most Disrespectful: JZ drinking his alcohol out of his Grammy trophy.
    =============================
    when he yelled back “you’re welcome” to the group FUN I hollered…the man does seem to have a great sense of humor

************************
    __________________________________
    :nono:

TLC blew them bishes out of the water, and to this day, they are the ONLY female group to rival the Spice Girls. CrazySexyCool sold more records alone that En Vogue, or Xscape sold over their whole career.

Fact. Sad but true. :no:

Ty says:

Anyone care to spill on Carrie about the beef b/t her and talor?
    Trying to find it :pc: I just heard on the radio that the Grammys were told to keep Taylor and Carrie apart during the shows. They couldn’t even sit next to each other. Probably genre beef didn’t know they came for folks in country music :rofl:

MISSH – Big Sister Gorgeous One So Lovely To Behold :hug: :hug:

GAGIRL87 says:

_______________________________________________________________________

:dead: I don’t know how to feel bout this 69 :hug:

NaijaGal says:

Carrie probably don’t like how much shine that non talented slore gets and probably spoke on it

PumpkinsMama says:

@ 69 uh oh, you sound like some of these chicks… :tea: Speakin of ppl that made long winded speaches and didnt throw up a pic… Afiya claimed she didnt/couldnt change her pic, then when she did, it was just a pic of her ugly, fat, bitter, wide (but married) chest? Hmmmmm where they do that at? LSLH ain’t throw hers up neither :rofl:
    #MessyastheweatherinNYCthismorninganddontgiveagug :tea:

NaijaGal says:

Kelly Clarkson and her unnecessary backhanded compliment to Miguel though…very unprofessional

@Ty you ever heard of the Dixie Chicks? :lol: they used to come for folk too

MsB says:

Has anyone read that lil mama :facepalm: is suppose to play Lisa “Lefteye” in her biopic???

Ion know but Taylor swift looks like a stick figure for real now. :tea: as if she she needed to loose anymore weight :no:

MissHarlem says:

Carrie is not a fan of Taylor and she started to talk about all the guys she has dated. I didnt care enough on friday to keep reading but yea country although are more united they got beef too.

I does my heart good hearing people compliment my baby mama voice. She always had vocals to me. Differant, but still good, like Mary J.

As for Frankie Baby, I will admit that his music is an acquired taste, but if you have the taste for Prince mixed with The Roots mixed with Musiq Soulchild then you can like Frank’s music. You just gotta give it a listen like 3 times. I don’t care if he’s gay.

MissHarlem says:

JENIE :waves:

MsB says:

Has anyone read that lil mama is suppose to play Lisa “Lefteye” in her biopic???

Lawd yes :no: why just why do they even keep entertaining that man woman :shrugs: she is annoying as heyull

PumpkinsMama says:

@ 69 uh oh, you sound like some of these chicks… Speakin of ppl that made long winded speaches and didnt throw up a pic… Afiya claimed she didnt/couldnt change her pic, then when she did, it was just a pic of her ugly, fat, bitter, wide (but married) chest? Hmmmmm where they do that at? LSLH ain’t throw hers up neither
    #MessyastheweatherinNYCthismorninganddontgiveagug
    ——————–
    Whew chile! :lol:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ GA…yes Kely was working da hell outta that dress
    _______________________________________________________________________

@ TY :stop: I love you but Kelly did NOT look right in that dress from the hair down to the make up it was a tragedy :no:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Mo has a Grammy.

Cocoabana says:

I tried to defend Ms. Ocean but I could not defend that performance. Channel Orange was still a great album :coffee:

I need JT to bring the members of NSYNC on a couple tour dates, a reunion is necessary

iAmChan says:

Morning family!!! Had a great, lazy weekend in this wet, tornado warning weather.

On topic, I predicted that Frank Ocean would wear a dirty sweatband and suck during his performance. Running joke on twitter: Oceans better than Frank: Atlantic, Pacific, Indian, Arctic, Billy, Danny, 11, 12, 13, and Spray.

cheeks8683 says:

Trying to find it I just heard on the radio that the Grammys were told to keep Taylor and Carrie apart during the shows. They couldn’t even sit next to each other. Probably genre beef didn’t know they came for folks in country music
    _______________________________________________________________

To alot of true country artist Taylor is not seen as “true” country yet she is always put in the same category as them….Taylor is a pretty girl an thank God she writes her own stuff but performance wise…Jush muah :shrug:

________________________
    I will respectively disagree with this comment :tea: all of this artist you name are in rotation. Frank :nono: not even . I don’t get the hype, I have listened and listen and :no:

Cocoabana says:

I tried to defend Ms. Ocean
    ____________________________
    I stopped right there

:ghost:

I’ll be back later on y’all :kona:

Billy
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    He aint better than no Francis Ocean!

LadieLeo says:

:waves: PumpkinsMama :waves: I saw you spoke downstairs and just hadn’t had a chance to respond

:hug: Screw, Milky, and who ever else I missed

Nakeya_j says:

#MessyastheweatherinNYCthismorninganddontgiveagug
    —-
    MESSY!!! :dead:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

#MessyastheweatherinNYCthismorninganddontgiveagug
    __________________________________
    :waiting:

:nono:

MsB says:

Lawd yes why just why do they even keep entertaining that man woman she is annoying as heyull

:yes: I agree with all of this…

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

BEYONCE TICKETS FOR THE BROOKLYN SHOW SOLD OUT IN 1 MINUTE, SAY WHAT YOU WANT ABOUT BEY BUT THAT BISH IS LIKE WHEATIES TO SOME OF YOU FOLKS, TALK AND SIP BEYONCE LIKE COFFEE ERRRYDAY

CELLULITE, BLU IVY BIRTH MOTHER/SURROGATE, ALLEGEDLY ABUSED, ETC. THAT BISH PUT IN WORK AND MOFOS WANT TO SEE HOW SHE DO WHAT SHE DO :coffee:

#MessyastheweatherinNYCthismorninganddontgiveagug

:spank: Brang yo azz to the :kona: so we can talk :gossip:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Pumpkin :facepalm: lol

*********************
    Dammit, now you know you got me researching the shat and record sales are hard to find if a nigra ain’t platinum. I won’t even look for Xscape because I know they wasn’t of that caliber with the sales, but I’m shocked to hear EnVogue didn’t sell. :typing:

LadieLeo says:

I will respectively disagree with this comment all of this artist you name are in rotation. Frank not even . I don’t get the hype, I have listened and listen and
    ***************
    :cosign:

I wanted to take his cd back but since I got it from the BL man :kona:

Such A F'n Lady says:

________________________

Oh dear God no! Say it aint so!

GAGIRL87 says:

@ GA…yes Kely was working da hell outta that dress
    _______________________________________________________________________

@ TY I love you but Kelly did NOT look right in that dress from the hair down to the make up it was a tragedy
    U didnt like the dress :cry: That heffa’s arms reminded me of Angela Bassett in WLGTDWI. She looked really toned last night and that dress was sexy but didn’t give away too much :shrug:

Milky says:

:hi:
    69 u’s a fewl
    cocoa
    whodat
    missharlem
    bird
    goat :hug:
    chan

DownBottom says:

:blink: Just had the BIGGEST eargasm EVER!!!!!!!!!!! :listen: #random

Cocoabana says:

Intense, I just tried to get my tix for Barclays and FAILED. SMH i’ll try for AC on Friday :pray: I get them

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Jenie what I do? :shrugs: :rofl: I’ll come in the corner w/u but only b/c I gots a craving for some hot Cocoa on this dreary azz day :kona:

MsB says:

Has anyone read that lil mama is suppose to play Lisa “Lefteye” in her biopic??
    WHO? :huh:

Lil Mama?

Where did you read this? :waiting:

Milky says:

@pumkin :dead: as fawk

******************

I don’t think Afiya was fat. I liked her hair too. I don’t know what caused her rant that day, but people shouldn’t take it personally. I think she was blowing off steam. No one who comments on these celebs are fine as them cause we gotta work 9 to 5 and can’t be working out for hours everyday with a trainer. Ain’t no biggie. I hope we get over that thing soon.

<<<<<<<< Does not like wheaties :tea:

But I'm neither a fan or foe of Beyonce

@ Naija…what did she say about Miguel :think:

@ Bedazzle…I remember them :rofl: Haven’t heard from them since they sent for Bush :crying:

Envogue sure didn’t sell :tea: They still was the shat though

@69 Hip Hop News & Celebrity Entertainment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Every single one of Xscape’s albums went platinum

And TLC’s biggest hit? Written by two members of what group?

DownBottom says:

WTF I walk into :kona: :blink:

Diva says:

goat76 says:

So is he singing to his boyfriend on Forrest Gump?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    that was HORRIBLE!!!!!

@Milky :kiss:

GAGIRL87 says:

U didnt like the dress That heffa’s arms reminded me of Angela Bassett in WLGTDWI. She looked really toned last night and that dress was sexy but didn’t give away too much
    ______________________________________________________________________
    @ Ty

:rofl: I thought the dress would have looked better on someone else like um Beyonce *snickers* :/

But seriously I like Kelly but this look didn’t say Kelly!

iAmChan says:

Hey there Chocolate Milky!!

As far as Frank Ocean, I like the Thinking Bout You song before his “outing” and all, but now when I hear it, I can’t get past thinking that he is singing about a man, therefore, it is out of rotation. I am even an Andre 3000 stan, and I refuse to listen to the Pink Matter song. Don’t judge me tho.

Pumkyn :kiss: I see u cutting up this AM!! Speak that truth and shame the devil :yes:

RoyalLuv3 says:

NostalgiaULTRA- grammy worthy

I loved ChannelORANGE (not so much grammy worthy) but I think Miguel deserved the Grammy..

Morning beautiful people

Diva says:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

#MessyastheweatherinNYCthismorninganddontgiveagug
    __________________________________
    Afiya put up a pic and Kenya put that azz on BLAST…Kenya style :rofl:

Diva says:

Did ya’ll see Prince little fine sexy self? lawd that man gives me FEVA…

DownBottom says:

:yawn: In other news, Check out Ellie Ingram cover of “Poetic Justice” #thank me later!! #dope

:happy: @Jen!! Hey there…!!! :hi:

Afiya put up a pic and Kenya put that azz on BLAST…Kenya style
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Me and you was the onliest folks left working that dayum late on a Friday but that ish is one for SR history books! I was so proud of Caramel IDK what to DEW :rofl:

@ Bedazzle…I remember them Haven’t heard from them since they sent for Bush
    ————
    you damn right :rofl:

I used to love their music…still cant name any but I liked humming to them :lol:

Nakeya_j says:

Afiya put up a pic and Kenya put that azz on BLAST…Kenya style
    —-
    Hey Diva :hug: How are ya? And when the heck was this?!

iAmChan says:

Y’all like Miguel? Like, for real?

@ Diva, when did Afiya get the Kenya treatment bout a pic? Hell, how I miss that?

LadieLeo says:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

#MessyastheweatherinNYCthismorninganddontgiveagug
    __________________________________
    Afiya put up a pic and Kenya put that azz on BLAST…Kenya style

*******************************

What???? Sounds like it went down Friday :rofl:

Gigi26 says:

Frank Ocean sounded hideous :no:

Best Performances of the night, them alternative folk, Carrie Underwood and Kelly Clarkson, Miguel’s 2 second performance, JT when he did the second song, and the Marley tribute.

So we ain’t gonna talk about Rihanna’s kitchen though? :tea:

Kelly looked gorgeous…

Why is JD broke? His azz sold some records back when! ALOT of records.

Is Puffy broke? Same era… SMDH :no:

MsB says:

Point me to the post please… :waiting:

Gigi26 says:

*Rihanna’s kitchen weave :no:

I luh all yall :hug:

:wave: <<< folks who said hey to meh.

Gigi26 says:

@WHO DAT: Puffy paid his taxes, that’s the difference :tea:

Puffy also invested in other shat as well :yes:

iAmChan says:

@ Who Dat

JD is broke for living beyond his means when he was caking Janet Jackson, but signing sub par groups, thinking that they were the wave of the future…..and he deserved it for nickel and diming Jagged Edge too. I used to hate seeing that So So Def “Welcome to Atlanta” sign too.

robin says:

I also thought Miguel and Nas were robbed. Not sure if I was seeing things, but did Frank take the long walk to the stage and purposely pass CB when he won? It looked that way, and what in the heck did Adele have on. YIKES.

Nakeya_j says:

*goes back to fridays posts :drive: *

Diva says:

Afiya put up a pic and Kenya put that azz on BLAST…Kenya style
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Yep it was late Friday most of ya’ll was gone that’s when you said you liked her…KDUB she all happy now cause u is her friend :rofl:

:wave: Nakeya

@Chan, you missed yo woman in action, she hit a home run out the rose garden!!!!!

Every single one of Xscape’s albums went platinum

And TLC’s biggest hit? Written by two members of what group?
    _________
    :thumbsup: Splinter had some heat on that SoSo Def roster too bad his thirsty azz didnt know what to do with them. Now he is a local DJ :smack:

I think it was Melissa/Wesley post on Friday OR the Tiny handbag post.

YES @Gigi…forgot JD aint pay his taxes. SMDH. I was like WHAT happened to that fool money…a fool and his money… :sad:

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Diva & Dubbs Awwwwww damn, I missed it???

@ Bird, I agree that NONE of us looks like celebs. But I also agree that we are own an entertainment blog, so ppl are entitled to hate on Bey (I know I do) love on Ri Ri or call Jay ugly if they feel like it (w/o be judged for their personal feelings) She directed her pissy rant at the whole damn board! THAT was uncalled for. How she even let ppl talking about stars upset her? :blink: If you go hard in the paint and make mean judgements about your fellow posters, just be prepared when I clap back :tea:

iAmChan says:

******************

It was like Friday afternoon. I recall seeing Afiya’s pic and saying she went on that rant cause she got a hubby and she ain’t fat. That’s what I got from the pic. She’s proud of those things about herself and maybe she thinks we are too negative. But one day it boiled over for her for some reason. She keeps logging in so she doesn’t hate it that much.

Diva I :love: Prince

I was :grin: when he walked out hubby was like :huh: what da hell wrong with u :rofl:

Gigi26 says:

And why does everyone kiss Jay-z’s ass? Like he is not worthy of all of that they were doing last night..it was a bit much…

Bey looked beat in the face but that get up? Mama Tina couture written all over that shyt :no:

MissHarlem says:

MILKY :waves:

Yes Kenya had me :rofl: Friday :crying:

Diva says:

Diva I Prince

I was when he walked out hubby was like what da hell wrong with u

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ty, so do I…..he made my night when he showed up!

LadieLeo says:

I posted Caramel’s post from Friday upstairs :rofl:

Gigi26 says:

My baby favuh was ROBBED LAST NIGHT!!! Frank Ocean and Jay did not deserve a grammy for No Church in the Wild…

Cherry Wine>>>>>>>No Church in the Wild…

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Such A F’n Lady says:

Worst performance of the night goes to…Frank Ocean. That was garbage.

Rihanna sang the heyul outta that song.

Love JT, he can do no wrong in my eyes.

Marley tribute was good once they brought the Marley’s out.

___________________________________________

STAY OUT OF MY HEAD!

All of what you said for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I.NealC says:

The whole entire show was “BLAH” like who does the illuminati need to Sacrifce for us to get “GOOD” music again …. I so miss the music of the 90’s / early 2000’s

RoyalLuv3 says:

Gigi26 says:

Cherry Wine>>>>>>>No Church in the Wild…

___________________________________________________________________

:cosign:

flsun99 says:

I liked Beyonce’s get up last night. Why was Ellen looking at her like that? She made me feel uncomfortable…or want to LOL!

Riri was sanging last night. I was like “whuuuutt”. She looked very thin though.

I loved J.Lo’s dress. She is fierce!!

Kelly Rowland looked sexy and cute.

Frank Ocean seems weired. He seems so sad. His performance was awful!!

I loved JT & Jay-Z’s performance. The tribute to Bob Marley was the best. I was crushing on Sting and Bruno Mars, too.