Iran Digitally Adds Sleeves to Michelle Obama’s SInful Dress

Iran Digitally Alters Michelle Obama dress

Iran doesn’t play when it comes to women guarding their modesty. Some Muslim women practice the longstanding tradition of covering their bodies and hair under layers of material. Other Muslim women just cover their hair while wearing non-traditional clothing like their American sisters.

Iran’s state-run news agency was faced with a dilemma this morning when they saw the “slutty” silvery sleeveless dress that First Lady Michelle Obama wore during her surprise appearance on the Academy Awards.

The news agency digitally altered the first lady’s dress to show her wearing sleeves — and they blurred the entire image almost beyond recognition to make it hard for Iranians to tell that there are two females dressed like men standing behind her.

MSNBC NOW has more after the break.

Poor Iran. It’s bad enough that pretty boy Ben Affleck’s heroic CIA mega-flick about the U.S. hostage crisis in Tehran won the Oscar for best picture on Sunday night. But then the flippin’ first lady turns up to present it — IN A SLUTTY DRESS?! Talk about adding insult to injury. The state news agency in the Islamic Republic did its best to do damage control on the offensive gown the morning after, digitally adding fake sleeves onto the bare-shouldered dress — which it called a “transgression” — worn by Michelle Obama when she announced “Argo” as the winner. The new images show a smiling Michelle Obama with silvery, modestly covered shoulders, and it’s almost like the hostages never got away.

• Are there any body language experts in the house?
  • The Honeymoon is Officially Over
  • Michelle Obama Accused of Turning Away Poor Black Patients
  • This is What Happens When You Put Your Jump Off in Charge

49 Responses to “Iran Digitally Adds Sleeves to Michelle Obama’s SInful Dress”

Anna says:

the “slutty” silvery sleeveless dress that First Lady Michelle Obama wore.
      ~~~~~~~~
      Wow, it’s just a dress. :rofl:

Mamacita says:

Slutty? :rolleyes:

We were just talmbout Arab women downstairs :rofl:

Smonae says:

:wtf: Slutty really tho

slutty? I gotta some dresses that will make that one look like a Sunday school dress :rofl:

but to refer the First lady like that? not cool.

Mamacita says:

But this is coming from someone who posts half naked “Morning Glory” posts every other day? :rofl: Ok, Sandy. :rofl:

:wtf:
      HELL4dat They shouldnt even aired the Awards oVer There,Im sure ther wer more than Michelle seen sleeveless
      *B*E*Y*S*T*A*N*K*F*A*C*E*

LesBinLuv says:

I almost went in on you Auntie…u know, for ur little “slutty” comment…however I realize it gets the people going, resulting in press for you, be it good or bad, so I get it “By Any Means Necessary” or whatever…so I’ll continue to ignore ur jabs at my first lady and ruler of this amazing country that was apparently special enough for you to want to become a part of it…Anyhoot How You Doing **Wendy Williams face, voice, and hand gestures**

ohpretty1 says:

Do they (Iran media) digitally add sleeves to most her images or is this new? #curious

LesBinLuv says:

You always, almost go too far…and this just about took it there for me…she’s a far cry from slutty…**trying to recall how many times I’ve seen her knees cuz she always got on long azz skirts/dresses**

You tried that Auntie!

Crickett says:

And some Arabs kill their women and eat their young- THIS is a free country- thank GOD, Allah and the Obama.

Ididntreallymeanit says:

I dont think the dress is slutty at all

GAGIRL87 says:

:huh: Slutty you say??? :shade:

Smokie says:

Hmmm…I like the sleeves, not that there was anything wrong with her dress.

WorkInProgress says:

Someone sounds jealous of FLOTUS guns of steel. #DealWithIt

Ididntreallymeanit says:

I do like the second pic also Flotus was gorgeous

ReadingIsFundamental says:

I think Sandra wrote “slutty” to express how the Iranians felt of the dress. I do not think Sandra feels the dress is slutty.

She looks amazing in the un-altered pic by the way.

LittleBigMouth says:

Well Sandra didnt call the FLOTUS slutty, she quoted the word from the writer of the post at msnbc who called Mrs. Obama’s attire slutty. That part could have been omitted but we all know how much Sandra dislikes the Obamas.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Hence why Sandy put the word in “quotes” as in…they said it…not me.

prima_donna2163 says:

Slutty is not her word, that’s why it’s in quotation marks…

datsmdubya2u says:

prima_donna2163 says:

Slutty is not her word, that’s why it’s in quotation marks…

_______________________________

Thank You! :Facepalm: Reading Is Fundamental!

100% usa made! says:

Folks need to leave Michelle alone! She is one of the best looking, one of the most stylish First Ladies EVER! Let her continue to be GREAT!

Kaitlyn says:

Well if that’s the case then they would have to digitally alter the entire Oscars.:huh:

Afiya says:

So DISRESPECTFUL!!! :no: <– *smh

Unshakable says:

@RIF – Ditto what you said. Either Auntie Sandy was saying what they were thinking, or just being sarcastic. She knows how to marry and divorce words to increase their potency and the number of hits on the blog. :yes:

@Mamacita – Loved your comments! You know what lovely? Troop, the 1980’s music group had a song named Mamacita. Everytime I see your handle, I think about that. You just put the sugar and butter on my white rice….yes you do! And I love your pic……you is so beautiful to me.

@Topic – In all fairness, I see women from Iran/Middle East and they are usually covered with the exception of their face. From what I have seen, in general they are modest in their manner of dress.

@Topic pt 2 – Chelle from the Chi did that….Yes Ma’am! Said, “Shoot, I’mma breathe life into this ensemble!” :rofl:

Just Looking says:

Hence why Sandy put the word in “quotes” as in…they said it…not me.
      ___________________________________________________________________

Hey Editor in Chief aka Rhodes Scholar.

You always laying the law down. :hug: Hope all is well in 252/919

lourie says:

the iranians need to go have several seats and stop messing up themselves and the rest of the world with their bigotry and threats of annihilation. #eyeroll

What is this :tea:
      Morning Roses :waves:

NaijaGal says:

Morning Folks

Jenie :waves:

*This Catfish reunion though :rofl: *

Hahaha. That write up is hilar. Satire done correctly. Hehe.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Hence why Sandy put the word in “quotes” as in…they said it…not me.
      —————
      all of this… :tea:

Its Iran. Glory be to progressive Jesus, they even showed it. :yes:

:hug: Just Looking!

Naija :kiss: Razzle, OTB :waves: what I miss yesterday :tea:

Cubarican says:

——————-

Those are my thoughts as well. Why would they need to alter this at all? Wouldn’t they not broadcast the whole show, or was it something they aired just because of the FLOTUS? She was probably the most tastefully dressed presenter of the show.

Good Morning Rose Loves.

:waves:

Jenay :thinking: was kind of quiet actually. not much at all. :wave: everbodTy.

Smonae says:

Good Morning Ladies :waves:
      Jenie
      Najia
      OTB
      Bedazzled
      Cuban
      Lourie

NaijaGal says:

Those are my thoughts as well. Why would they need to alter this at all?
      ================================
      I’ll bite…maybe because she’s in a respected position

NaijaGal says:

SMONAE :waves:

Trendsetter says:

Morning Roses

Trendsetter says:

Morning Roses

Morning Smonae, Trend :hug:

From a few flights down:

JayZ prolly has more ticket buying fans (read: white folks) than JT at this point. Jay Z has an impressive catalog; you dont like any of his music???

Is it because he is married to Bey? Or something else with Jay? @Razz
      —————————-
      I have no issue with him being married to Beyonce, I like her from a distance, so it’s not that. I just dont care for him. Has nothing to do with all the ‘luminati rumors or what so ever, I just dont like him. :shrug: I forgot about his yt fan base though so you got me there. :lol: I seen some dude the other day singing big pimpin…mofo was just drunk too :lol:

Chile I’m over here watching this documentary on these secret societies on Netflix :popcorn: a must watch