Kim Kardashian and Kris Jenner

Lawyers for Kim Kardashian’s estranged husband are dragging the reality TV star through the mud for getting pregnant with rapper Kanye West’s baby while still married to Kris Humphries.

We still don’t know for sure if Kim is really pregnant, but more importantly than that: did you hear that her mother, Kris Jenner, was diagnosed a narcissist? More on that in a minute.

According to UrbanBelle magazine, Kim had hoped the divorce from Humphries would be over quickly so the media can pay more attention to her and stop talking about Humphries so much.

Unfortunately for Kim, these things do take time — especially since Humphries is not interested in a quickie dissolution of their marriage. He wants his marriage to be declared invalid because, he says, Kim tricked him into marrying her under false pretenses, specifically to boost ratings of her reality show, Kourtney and Kim Take New York.

In court documents obtained by gossip website TMZ, Humphries attorneys wrote:

“What is really going on here is that an ‘urgency’ in the form of an apparently unplanned pregnancy, something [Humphries] had nothing to do with, is perceived by [Kim] as an opportunity to gain a litigation advantage by trying to force this court to prematurely set this matter for trial.

“Why would [Kim] plan to get pregnant in the midst of divorce proceedings?”

The answer to that question is simple: Kim is a narcissist just like her mother, Kris Jenner. Narcissists believe the world revolves around them. As far as Kim is concerned, nothing takes precedence over her or her needs — not even a pesky divorce proceeding.

Speaking of Kris Jenner, a psychological eval that was ordered as part of her divorce from her ex-husband described Jenner as a raging narcissist, otherwise known as a malignant narcissist.

From HuffPo:

According to In Touch, the six-page report describes Kris as “demanding,” “manipulative” and having “a Cinderella attitude where situations resulted in everyone living ‘happily ever after.’” The report also goes on to describe the momager as “narcissistic… [with] a marked elevation of the narcissistic scale.”

That helps to explain why Kim is the way she is. I bet if Kris Humphries asked for a psych eval of Kim, the results would be exactly the same as her mother’s.

• The Female Narcissist
  • Medical Minute: Borderline Personality Disorder
  • Medical Minute: Narcissistic Supply
  • Miami Dolphins Star Has Borderline Personality Disorder
  • Photos: Instagram.com and Associated Press

82 Responses to “Kris Humphries’ Lawyers Slam Kim Kardashian for Getting Pregnant While Still Married”

flyygirl says:

oh :tea:

Afiya says:

OH MY :no:

She is really starting to age (sorry Man)

LadieLeo says:

I figured that gut full of someone else’s human would come back to hunt her in these proceedings…. :tea:

cougar lover says:

Narcissism is real. Hey hump keep up the good fight! :lol:

flyygirl says:

i do think its bizarre to get pregnant on purpose ( becasue we all know nothing accidentally happens with this fool) and not even really be divorced yet. Whats even more strange is the way everyone keeps praising this chic like she’s not a regular woman who has the ability to get pregnant. She’s not special. she’s a human being thats living and breathing like the rest of us. Although, i do love her sense of style and makeup looks, she’s a clown. Kanye is an idiot for trying to wife her.

Blackswan says:

I havent flowed this story that much. What will happen if she just says it was true and just be done with it?

Gigi26 says:

Good for her, i’m rooting for Kris :claps: Bring that bytch down..

And yes pregnancy is unplanned, but why would she get fertility treatments if she was no longer with her husband? Hmmmm yeah she set herself up to lose.

*haunt*

Dang. I was just waiting for a new story and this is what we get? For the life of me I can’t conjure up any interest for this girl.

Ty says:

Best quote about Sahara:

The good thing is that the baby will not be born out of wedlock. Unfortunately, the husband is not the father :dead:

Kim KumTrashians a Scum bag.i read a headline that the stress from the divorce is taking a toll on the health of her Fetus :rolleyes:
      Bissh give Kris his!!

******************

:lol: :lol: funny

NaijaGal says:

:yawn:

@LUV N – my mommy was telling me yesterday that the FL tax scam made the news down here…so that’s the new hustle…they sit and combine numbers to come up with socials to use

Betamax82 says:

I hope she doesn’t get any wider :kona:

Ty says:

Kris should get half of what she made on that damn wedding. I read that his lawyers are also using scenes from all of the shows against her. Like the episode when she was telling Khloe she never wants to live with Kris because she doesnt want anyone in her space.

GellySammich says:

:hug: LuVn!

GAGIRL87 says:

:facepalm: <<<<<<<<<<<<< for this post and after reading some of the comments from downstairs :coffee:

Diva says:

Ty says:

Best quote about Sahara:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

gbellab says:

TeamHumphries!
      I want this kunt bag to be dragged thru the mud a little more :)
      Give the man what he wants you slore!!!

Gigi26 says:

Good for her, i’m rooting for Kris Bring that bytch down..

***********
      I remember that episode when She and Khloe went to the doctor. I felt really badly for Khloe. She wants a baby soo bad.. :(

Gigi26 says:

@Naija :yes: Its true, DOJ is trying to crack down and close a lot of tax preparers in the Miami area…lots of fraud :no:

:hi: GEllY

@NAIJA . . .
      The lady at irs said FL is the worst/biggest problem of all states for these fradulant refunds.
      The only way to be safe . . . Wait for it . . ..

to beat the scammer filing :blink:

Ty says:

“Why would [Kim] plan to get pregnant in the midst of divorce proceedings?”
      Kris is shopping a show for two preg. sisters so I do think it was planned. I think the show will follow Kim and Khloe and they got preggo together probably by the same doctor.

iAmChan says:

I need an e-marriage counselor asap. I’m staring to feel a certain way.

NaijaGal says:

@LUV N – yeah…that’s exactly what I told my mom…if you’re first the next gets the audit…fcuked up indeed

twerkthat says:

grrrrrr :coffee:

Roses :waves:

GAGIRL87 says:

Sandra did you have to use the pic of Kim with her mouth WIDE OPEN like dat???? :rofl: I’m out on this one GET HELP Ms. Rose!

Chan, IDK what’s going on? I mean, I haven’t done anything to you but provide you with love, loyalty and support. You haven’t earned the e-cookie yet but babe, be patient and bear wif me ok? Can we talk about this? I told you to stop being so insecure. :hug:

And that it will be at least a Yr or So Before it’s rectified.Also that even though wer going to do the idenity theft is going to be flagged on his SOC.it still can happen again this yr.
      Its Unreal.
      They NEED TO STOP THE EFILING PROCESS IF THEY have NO SECURITY IN PLACE for this

Gigi26 says:

Okay this shyt is kinda getting annoying…why don’t yall email each other and bone off the board :lol:

Ty says:

GAGIRL87 says:

Sandra did you have to use the pic of Kim with her mouth WIDE OPEN like dat???? I’m out on this one GET HELP Ms. Rose!
      _________
      Sadly, her mouth is even dry :smack:

AND EVEN THOUGH IVE FILED MY SON ALL HIS 18YRS,I Have to BE AUDITED AND PROVE Mine!!!

WTTTTFFFFF the shyte is flawed and its Not Right! :shrug: what can you do

GAGIRL87 says:

The only way to be safe . . . Wait for it . . ..

to beat the scammer filing
      ___________________________________________________________________

That ish cray :no: am I wrong for laughing though???? :ashamed:

oohlalalun says:

Ty says:

Best quote about Sahara:

********************************************
      Happpens every day. At least Kris knows he’s not the dad. Most men never find out

Kim Kardashian is an idiot and any man that’s fools with her is one too :tea: there you have it Kris Hump your an idiot too

iAmChan says:

I need an e-marriage counselor asap. I’m staring to feel a certain way.

********************************
      What you need? I’m here yall come talk to me, I’ll help yall through it :-D

AND THE AUDIT IS EXPECTED TO LAST 4HOURS and maybe Required to be audited for 2010 a DIFFRENT DATE AND 4 More hours!

:no:

Diva says:

GAGIRL87 says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      These posters are a hot mess aren't they? :hahaha:

Oldskool71 says:

Yall is so RUDE!!! I spoke downstairs and said I’s crying…CRYING I SAY :mad: and aint nobody say NUFFIN cause yall worried e-boos!!! DAT NOT NICE!!!

iAmChan says:

GellySammich says:

:hug: Gigi :lol:

puppylove says:

Kim doesn’t want to give him an annulment on the grounds of fraud because that would then open her up to a lawsuit where be could get much more than 10mil.

“According to his attorneys, Humphries has declined Kim’s offer of $10 million to make it go away. He wants an annulment so he can go on to marry a good Christian woman.”

That bytch azz ninja mad he gettin paid pennies by NBA standards and trying to rob this poor woman. Knowing dayum well he ain’t goin make no $10 million in his day job.

He extorting her for more money. SMH. She shoulda seen the bytch in him for far off.

@GaGaGirl
      NO Ur NOT Wrong,because it is just THAT FCUKiN Comical,Because thats the REAL Person’s Only Vice.
      Beat the Scammer filing :smack:

Gigi26 says:

Exactly :tea:

GAGIRL87 says:

:whistle:

I don’t wanna give you the wrong impression
      I need love and affection
      And I hope I’m not sounding too desperate
      I need love and affection
      Love, love, love, love and affection
      Love, love, l.o.v.eeeeeee and affection

I don’t know whyyyy I like Future :crying:

luVn_liFe… says:
      WTTTTFFFFF the shyte is flawed and its Not Right! what can you do
      ******************************
      what’s so crazy after my daughter’s adoption was finalized I had to actually fight with the social security office to change her social security number. I was like nah state of FL I ain’t falling for that okie doke……ain’t file my taxes that year til July waiting.

@JENIE
      “Kim Kardashian is an idiot and any man that’s fools with her is one too there you have it Kris Hump your an idiot too”

This complete bullchit.

Ty says:

SR has a therapist on payroll :thumbsup: :rofl:

*puts up bat signal for THERAPIST bring your cute gravi with the abs out mmmkay*

***************************
      is this :sarcasm:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ DIVA yes gul wtf going on round hur :lol:

JustB says:

I don’t fluck with Kim Drysnatchian but damn just sign the papers. ITt’s OVA..who cares how many babies is swimming up her desert canal. Let the chipmunk and build-a-bytch be great!

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@JENIE
      This complete bullchit.

Bet it is too you :tea: Carry on

***************************
      is this
      NO MAN Is Dead SErious”

***************************
      is this
      NO MAN Is Dead SErious”

iAmChan says:
      ***********************************
      she ain’t mean it, she just be talking, it’s a joke…yall need to Al Green Stay Together

Chan and Caramel :happy:

@CHAN
      “Caramel, we can make it work. It’s not about the lack of booty…..I just be peeping certain red flags that you be throwing out there, I be trying to look past em, but it be hard.”

CARAMEL?
      :blink:

Man, you phuckin wit her too???

Ty says:

@ Ladie Man has an undying love for Sahara and her non wet spot :coffee:

GAGIRL87 says:

@GaGaGirl
      Beat the Scammer filing
      ______________________________________________________________________

:hug: your not being audited are you boo?

:newpost:

iAmChan says:

***************

Like what bae? Talk to me?

There is that cute puppy again :love:

Oldskool71 says:

@Jenie Jenieeeeee :hug: *runs into your arms while sniffling*

twerkthat says:

jenie :yahoo:

@JENNIE
      “@JENIE
      This complete bullchit.

Bet it is too you Carry on

Me and anyone with at least one functioning brain cell.

luVn_liFe… says:

***************************
      is this
      NO MAN Is Dead SErious”
      *************************
      yes ma’am I’m in the office gettin loud HER BIO MOMMA WAS A $#^*^e%# CRACKHEAD YOU KNOW SHE SOLD THAT BABY NUMBER. I was ready to :karate: in that piece. :mad:

Ty says:

@ Ladie Man has an undying love for Sahara and her non wet spot
      ********************
      child boo….. :no:

69 says:

“I had a teacher growing up that said if I’d let him touch me, he’d give me an A.” :blink:

3halos says:

Let him drag this whore through the mud. Her AND her family had no shame in doing the same to him. That man has received more hate than most all for falling for a trick but lets keep it real. Did he manipulate this whore? No. He was doomed from the start and they played him….

Yes, she think the world revolves around when in actuality, she’s standing still and just dizzy as PHUCK.

Kris, get yo annulment and then let Kanye and his retarded next-victim arse feel the wrath. Praise the heavens Kris didn’t get this chicken pregnant. Thats going to be Kanyes life-time migraine. Go sing about that Ye and make some epic hour long video about those trials and tribulations.

iAmChan says:

@ Man, bring this convo upstairs please sir

Nakeya_j says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@CHAN

CARAMEL?

Man, you phuckin wit her too???
      ——
      :dead:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@JENNIE
      “@JENIE
      This complete bullchit.
      Bet it is too you Carry on
      Me and anyone with at least one functioning brain cell.
      Yeah a functioning Brain cell with sand particles :tea:

Diva says:

Gigi26 says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I hollered

Afiya says:

:offtopic:

Y’all a bunch of prudes up in this joint (every female looks stank or slutty) must be a bunch of fat bitches sitting behind a computer doing alot of jaw bumping lookin’ like who did it and what thought it. Y’all ain’t got shiit to say nice about anybody…I understand Sandra cause this her blog and she’s creating traffic…as she should…but reading some of the comments I see why y’all bitches single…WTF wants you….nothing but a bunch of bitter bitches! :rolleyes:

RIF & CAPLOCK (excluded)

And Kenya (Caramel Cutie) you stupid too, you let these bitches clown you and you sit back acceptin’ it like you desperate for a friend…do better!

:no: *SMDH*

LuvMySailor says:

I can’t feel sorry for Kim. She purposefully went off BC knowing she was still married. She had unprotected sex while off it. She knows the consequences of unprotected sex: pregnancy.
      As for this stress causing her pain, I’m currently 9 months preggo and I was testify to the fact that uterine does happen in pregnancy because the uterus, a muscles, is being stretched daily to allow the embryo and fetus to grow!!! Only when pain is accompained by bleeding do you have an issue. You will have uterine and round ligament pain all through pregnancy.
      Kris is not tyring to get money out of her. He was a millionaire before he married her and just signed another contract. He wants an anullment so that the mariage legally never existed and he can get married again in the Catholic Church.

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

SO CAN PEOPLE STOP THE THEY WERE MARRIED ONLY FOR 72 DAYS JOKE, THEY’RE ACTUALLY STILL MARRIED :coffee:

HOWEVER FOLKS VIEW HER LIFE AND OR CHOICES IT’S HER LIFE TO LIVE, IT’S NOBODY BUSINESS BUT HERS

lola says:

She has no shame :smack:

Smonae80 says:

:wtf: who wrote all dat, they really in they feelings huh

Smonae80 says:

Afiya thats u, i thought u copied & pasted this,, whats goings on!!!