Landlord Arrested for Spanking Tenant Who Was Late On His Rent

Ron Kronenberger A landlord in Southwest Ohio is under arrest for spanking a tenant on his bare butt with a belt after the tenant fell behind on his rent, Cantonrep.com reports.

The 29-year-old tenant, who isn’t named for obvious reasons, says he fell behind (no pun intended) a few months on his rent, and agreed to be spanked by 53-year-old Ron Kronenberger.

Police in the tiny village of Waynesville say Kronenberger was charged with assault for the Jan. 22 incident which occurred in his office.

Kronenberger allegedly told the tenant that if he was going to act like a child, he would treat him like one. He then proceeded to spank the tenant four times on his bare butt with a belt, leaving small marks.

Police said the tenant told them he dropped his pants and bent over because he was “scared and just wanted to get it over with.” The tenant allegedly owed Kronenberger $2,800 in back rent.

Kronenberger’s home phone wasn’t taking messages Thursday, according to Cantonrep.com.

• Woman says she was raped by strippers at gay club
  • Clive Davis Reveals His Bisexuality
  • Sorry, ladies, Frank Ocean is gay
  • Anderson Cooper: “The fact is I’m gay”

• Afiya

HUH? OH REALLY, we doing that now? :no: <–smh

• ReadingIsFundamental

I wish a n*gga would…..

• GAGIRL87

______________________________________________________________________

• FuturedocDonte

:no: No…no ma’am sir, I refuse to believe… :pc: searches local news Prynn how did we miss this

• Betamax82

:rofl: @ the dumb azz for letting his landlord :spank: him

• GAGIRL87

So many questions?? Why would one AGREE to be spanked THEN report it as a crime :think:

• NaijaGal

================================
      the best defense is CONSENT…dude consented so what is the problem?

More gay chit.. :hahaha:

• Nakeya_j

Why would one AGREE to be spanked THEN report it as a crime
      —–
      He was afraid because he actually liked the spanking from another grown man. :tea:

• FuturedocDonte

:no: shaking my head at any grown man that pull they pants down, bend over and let another man spake him :cuss: the fck wrong with u

• that_VA_thickchick

GAGIRL87 says:

So many questions?? Why would one AGREE to be spanked THEN report it as a crime
      Exactly

• Deeeeliteful1

——————————————–
      The struggle is real! :rofl:

• goat76

and agreed to be spanked by 53-year-old Ron Kronenberger.
      ——————————–
      I don’t understand why he was arrested.

• OutsidetheBox

He prolly told that man to kiss his ass.. :thinking: and the man just happ’d to be wearing no pants BUT he had his belt.. :yes:

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

I didn’t know there was a new post…I wrote Fannie an open letter downstairs…HHHMMPPHHH!

• puppylove

Did he at least get to stay in his place or did he get evicted? Hello everyone.

• ReadingIsFundamental

By the way… Thumbs Up on the posts this morning Sandra. Thanks for taking us off punishment!

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

And I think that as a black woman I am going to write Fannie an open letter. Here goes:
      Deer Fannie,
      Eye think dat Aunt Bunny shud manij your carere becuz hooo eva iz manijing you now iz not doing a gud JOB. You shudnt’ be focused on that pichur but more on your kids and next album. But don’t do no sad song…do a Baby Mama 2.0 B A B Y THIS GOES OUT TO ALL THE BABY BABY MAMAS(CAUSE YOU GOT TOO)
      YOUR FREND IN MOTHERHUD,
      GYPS

• OutsidetheBox

29years old.. He is probably disabled. :shrug: I cant see them withholding the name just cause he is embarassed. He probably didnt even report it. And to go a few months without paying means he had some kind of spechul relationship.. :lol:

• Who Dat

Tags: Compulsion, Crime, Fixation, Gay Pride, Law and Order, Obsession, People in the news, Sexual fads, Whip it good

:ghost: at the tags this post got…

• RegyBery

If I could get a whooping instead of paying my mortgage I’d be taking that beating err month!!!

• MSVALLDAY

Hell nah if you spankin all dis her azz you better believe it’s after drinks and a movie! WTFUGGG is this shyt right here.

• Cubarican

The landlord is obviously a sick person. No one in their right mind would want to this.

• Gigi26

Now if he whipped him and then proceeded to get him evicted…. :rofl:

• http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhZQ6HOYm7bS7Q9AsG Bedazzled His Razzle

WHAT GROWN MAN AGREE’S TO AN ASS WHOOPING BECAUSE HE’S LATE ON HIS FUGGIN RENT!!!!

:homoswitch:

• amatrex

No other man (straight) in their right mind would agree to let another grown man spank them unless he was into some gay S&M stuff. I wonder if a lover’s quarrel was the reason behind this incident being reported to the police. :thinking:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

:eek:

• NaijaGal

====================
      :yes: :cosign: :lol:

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

This joka thought he said IF you let me spank you like a child, you won’t owe me $2800.

See when that bill still rolled around he was like I got my ass :spank: by a Saltine and I still have to pay up?

• Nakeya_j

Deer Fannie,

YOUR FREND IN MOTHERHUD,

GYPS

:hahaha: :dead:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

:rofl: @ the letters to Fanny

———
      :lol: You and me both bew! :fistbump: I dont even see the money they give us a month for rent and sheet. :no:

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

RegyBery says:

————————-
      But I wouldn’t do that shyt unless I had a fuking 50 Shades Contract or something! You ain’t gone whoop my :buttshake: and get paid… :nono: negative

• that_VA_thickchick

amatrex says:

That’s what I was :thinking::homo: lover’s quarrel.

• MissHarlem

Im gonna need yall mofos to say :newpost: thats what the emoticon is for :mad:

• twerkthat

puppylove says:

Did he at least get to stay in his place or did he get evicted? Hello everyone

My thoughts exactly :hi:

Nakeya_j says:

Deer Fannie,

YOUR FREND IN MOTHERHUD,

GYPS
      ———–
      Gyps needs an azz whipping for this one :rofl:

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

@Miss Harlem

:lol: I think someone did!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gT5U4JOjK8 JMO

<— Never really got spanked… was more of a "time out child"

… That explains a lot actually :think:

• Nakeya_j

:offtopic:
      I was told not to go to the domician hair places to get my hair done, because they burn out your hair. Is that true?

• twerkthat

Really NOw i’mma a grown azz mainn *tommy voice* is what he shoulda told that nucca and bent him over and :spank: him for even suggesting such a thang

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ JMO..Me neither. :no:

• MissHarlem

KEYA if they use excessive heat then :yes: its true. I know some dont use any protection before they fry the chit out of your hair so it leaves the follicles vulnerable.

OTB your take….

• that_VA_thickchick

Nakeya_j says:

_______
      In moderation, it’s ok. But I wouldn’t go more than like once a month. That heat is fierce. Those chicks going every week just cause it’s only $20 hair thin as tissue paper. :no:

• GAGIRL87

Before I start to :cry: has LUVN been banned???

• DoNotDeleteMe

What is up with these girly men making men strip and spanking them? :shrug:

Men just aren’t men anymore! :cry:

• Flawless

• MissHarlem

JMO MZ didnt tell you I sent her my scores weeks ago huh :coffee:

WUT going to inspect :steer:

that_VA_thickchick says:

amatrex says:

That’s what I was … :homo: lover’s quarrel.
      ————
      :whistle:

Sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and :whip: excite meeeeeeeeee! Nananana come on! I Like it like it! SSS&MMM!

• twerkthat

I’m sure the landlord got off on doin it he must be :gay: and wanted to get a peek at that :shakebutt:

• Betamax82

Nakeya I don’t know from personal experience but I heard they use a lot of heat which is not good for your hair

domician hair places

Umm they use heat upwards of 400°..so :warning: Youre relaxed right? Might want to take your own products are ensure that they use some (multiple really..) heat protectant.

• Nakeya_j

Youre relaxed right?
      —-
      Nope. Never had a perm.

• that_VA_thickchick

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

————
      Sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and excite meeeeeeeeee! Nananana come on! I Like it like it! SSS&MMM!

:danban:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Harlem..I sorry, I deleted the scores before I had the chance to forward them. :wail:

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

Nakeya_j says:

——————–
      Depends on who you go to. Some use the ION blow dryers along with hair sealant to protect your hair from the heat. Some just blowdry the fuk outcha hair with a big azz brush and send yo azz on your way.. Find a good one.

• Gigi26

—————-
      Burn your hair and scalp…speaking from prior experience :tea:

OTB your take….

:yes: I agree with you. They have even been accused of sliding relaxer in a natural’s head. :tea:

And they can be rude as fukk (not unlike nail salons and Asians) speaking spanish and such.

• MissHarlem

WUT after further inspection RIF fonted it but didnt use the emoticon so hmph

• Nakeya_j

—-
      I’m not a stay in the shop kind of girl, because I never have that type of time. But I was hoping that if I go and don’t go again till after the summer I would be ok. See when I go to the Domicians I am in and out. Going to Wanda round the corner, I am in that place all damn day.

Nope. Never had a perm.

________

:eek: Well are you heat trained? Becuase you will not be able to bring a curl pattern back if you visit them too much. Heat kills kinks.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHOU06sZ2_c 69

I see they into that kinky chit. :spank: then you :hump:

• Daria Morgendorffer-La_la_la_la_La

Well…who am I to judge…I offered the section 8 guy a handjob in exchange for a voucher…You do what you gotta do to survive-okay. Call me what you want, but you’ll never call me unsubsidized-hello.

• Ty

:dead:

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

MissHarlem says:

JMO MZ didnt tell you I sent her my scores weeks ago huh

WUT going to inspect
      —————
      :eek: Runns downstairs and puts up :newpost: sign :kona::coffee: see its there…

• Nakeya_j

—-
      I have that…uhhh..almost yt ppl hair, but not white ppl hair. And no I don’t go often. The last time I went was around labor day

• pointhimout

I CANT.

• OutsidetheBox

You gotta start heat protecting way before blow dry or flat iron tho and thats usually the prob with Dominican salons, cause they wanna get ppl in and out.

• Nakeya_j

offered the section 8 guy a handjob in exchange for a voucher
      ——
      What?!….So did he give you one?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gT5U4JOjK8 JMO

MzDimplez1123 says:

_____________________________________________________________________

Yea…. sure you did … I just peeped the “e-wink” you sent to Harlem

• ReadingIsFundamental

Harlem…

humph back at you!! humph humph humph!!!!!

I don’t have to use an emoticon just because you get irritated easily.

throws a pound of weed at my screen.

• twerkthat

Daria Morgendorffer-La_la_la_la_La says:

• puppylove

My momma friend just called her to borrow 600 for her rent. She need this here program. :spank:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

:rofl: @ Cuz..I promise I did. I would’ve sent it cause I love your reactions to them. :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gT5U4JOjK8 JMO

Daria Morgendorffer-La_la_la_la_La says:

___________________________________________________________

• OutsidetheBox

You should be fine @Nakeya. If you dont have much “texture” to your hair (I think thats what you are describing..) and its more coarse than fine you should be good in moderation!

That hair gonna be swanging.

• MissHarlem

OTB YUP they will argue you about being natural and will fight you to get a perm. Took me awhile to find one that will rock with my hair and treat it well. As far as them talkin chit I respond back in english the face is priceless :lol:

Daria Morgendorffer-La_la_la_la_La says:

————-
      :ghost:

Brenbew!

• ReadingIsFundamental

My man’s momma calls him every month for money for whatever and whatever. I don’t have anything to say to him about it and I keep my opinions about her to myself (bish get a man!)… anyway, as long as half the bills are paid at 19** A**** Drive in M*****, CA.. I don’t care if he smokes all his money.

• NaijaGal

@GAGIRL – she’s not banned

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

MissHarlem says:

WUT after further inspection RIF fonted it but didnt use the emoticon so hmph
      —————
      Dangit… I tried to beat you down there ! :rofl:

:hahaha: :hug: @Brenden

• that_VA_thickchick

Nakeya_j says:

—-

Once every now and then is ok I think. Just gotta be mindful. I noticed they have a lot of students working. One girl was coming my daughters hair from the root down with a fine tooth comb. I had to tell her :no: You start at the end and work your way up. Pulling all my child’s hair out. Also, someone mentioned them sneaking relaxer into natural hair. I’ve heard that too. That they have some in their “special deep conditioner” that they use for natural hair.

• Nakeya_j

—–
      Ugh. I have no clue about this hair. When I go to the regular shop, they tell me “if your hair was more like regular black hair” and I end up looking like :blink: The fugg is regular Black hair?! And the Domicians…chile…smh.

• Nakeya_j

Dominicans*

• MissHarlem

RIF *grabs pound and proceeds to roll up* I aint irritated today but thanks for the weed :grin:

JMO stay tuned loser

MZ check yo phone

• OutsidetheBox

YUP they will argue you about being natural and will fight you to get a perm.

!!!! Girllllllll..I have heard some chit about my head of pelo in there @Miss New Yawk. Rude heffas. :hahahaL

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

Nakeya_j says:

offered the section 8 guy a handjob in exchange for a voucher
      ——
      What?!….So did he give you one?
      ——————–
      :rofl: Imma need you to not read and take anything Bren says literally.. :rofl: gone have half of SR in the Section 8 office in the morning with hand lotion :rolf:

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Caramel Cutie

:whistle:

Baby it’s you.
      You’re the one I love.
      You’re the one I need.
      You’re the only one I see.

Come on baby it’s you.

You’re the one that gives your all.
      You’re the one I can always call.
      When I need you make everything stop.
      Finally you put my love on top.

Ooh! Come on baby.
      You put my love on top, top, top, top, top.
      You put my love on top.
      Ooh oooh! Come on baby.
      You put my love on top, top, top, top, top.
      My love on top.
      My love on top.

:yahoo:

• JustB

@ Nakeya I go to the Doobie shop once a month. I too am natural. As long as you are conditioning your hair regularly and get a deep condition before your blow out, you will be fine. You can always opt for a wash and set and skip the blow out. Would be no different from sitting under the dryer at Wanda’s shop.

• Nakeya_j

Nakeya_j says:

offered the section 8 guy a handjob in exchange for a voucher
      ——
      What?!….So did he give you one?
      ——————–
      Imma need you to not read and take anything Bren says literally.. gone have half of SR in the Section 8 office in the morning with hand lotion :rolf:
      —–
      :dead: x2

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gT5U4JOjK8 JMO

Whats a good product to try for heat protecting that doesn’t make your hair heavy?

:waiting:

• OutsidetheBox

My homegirl went in with her own products and told them why.. I told her just tell them you allergic. :smack: :lol:

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

@Caramel Cutie… it was that good huh :coffee:

What he do? :popcorn:

• Nakeya_j

Baby it’s you.
      You’re the one I love.
      You’re the one I need.
      You’re the only one I see.

—–
      @Caramel/Kenya/Whom ever else: You stroll back up in here sanging and shyt. Did you get some work tiem cutty from the ex?

• Ty

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

Nakeya_j says:

offered the section 8 guy a handjob in exchange for a voucher
      ——
      What?!….So did he give you one?
      ——————–
      We fancy Wut :nono: We will show up with Whip :rofl:

• 100% usa made!

29 is way to grown for a spanking under any circumstances.

• OutsidetheBox

Would be no different from sitting under the dryer at Wanda’s shop.

You dont think there are any differences between indirect heat and blow dry/direct heat?

• gbellab

what kinda shenanigans!
      :buttshake: :buttshake: :buttshake:

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Caramel Cutie

ReadingIsFundamental says:

********

I guess that is when you are supposed to offer to spare a few buck? no?

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

**Looking at phone** :coffee:

• ReadingIsFundamental

Caramel.

Hell. To. The. No.

I have a daughter, I don’t give my spare money to any other grown *ss person with a job or is capable of getting a job. I put that nice check in the church collection that goes to the outreach programs in Oakland and go about my business.

Wut- Who is that man in your pic?? I can see a print. :) :lol:

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Caramel Cutie

JMO says:

*******
      Paul Mitchell makes a great heat protectant spray. Also Treseme (however you spell it)

• Ty

Would be no different from sitting under the dryer at Wanda’s shop.

:rofl: Just try Shekinah straw drying method :thumbsup:

• OutsidetheBox

@JMO I like anything dry or made with oil, not water based.. :thinking: John Frieda.. Crack. I use those on my girls.

Just try Shekinah straw drying method
      ———–
      why did I think of this earlier???!

Did she ever get any investers??? :rofl:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

We all know what really happened when someone got tired of their arrangement. :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

:dead: @ YNH’s letter.

I think the victim HAD to be mentally deficient. He’s of age..AND agreed…so there’s no crime there. But if he were deemed mentally incompetent to give rational consent…that would be a crime no?
      Naij & Kdub…y’all the experts..what say ye?

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

FuturedocDonte says:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gT5U4JOjK8 JMO

**Looking at phone** :coffee:

• OutsidetheBox

We will show up with Whip

@JMO Have you tried whip? It can prolly act as a heat protector for moderate heat..it has grapeseed oil and other oils with high smoke points.

IC hair polisher also. Hood favorite. :yes:

• JustB

@ OTB..yes I was saying if she skips the blow out and just sits under the dryer for a wash and roller set she would be fine. I definitely think there is a difference.

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

**Still looking** :coffee:

*Sideeyes JMO*

Shekinah® straw drying method™
      ________
      Didnt Tiny market that for her? Fixed it for yew! :yea:

• Betamax82

:newpost:

:newpost:

Ja Rule is out…and heading back in :lol:

• MissHarlem

IC hair polisher also. Hood favorite

:rofl: sooo true thats in every hood cabinet near you

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

:rofl: @ My phone

• OutsidetheBox

*light bulb* @JustB. I see what you were saying.. :yes: Blame my fettucini lunch. :no:

Im thinking about doing the dherb cleanse. Who bought that up last week? :waiting:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gT5U4JOjK8 JMO

OTB, I have whip but when I bought it last yr (or whenever), I started wearing sew-ins and used it only to moisturize my scalp.

I had it sitting in a window so its has melted, became solid again, melted and became solid a damn gain! :ashamed:

… can I still use it? :lol:

Its only a little left.

• JustB

I heard the commercial this morning for the dherb cleanse @ OTB. I would like to cleanse but I be so hungry :crying:

• laterthannever

For a high square footage gorgeous place on at least an acre spanking, sure! Flogging :no:

• Ty

JMO says:

Melt it down and put in a spray bottle and use it as a body mist after the shower…it lasts longer too :yea: Im on my last jar :ashamed:

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Wut- Who is that man in your pic?? I can see a print.
      ——————-
      This is an example of what I had to decline when my homey rolled up on me in a bath towel that day….Jesus I had to be strong!

• MissHarlem

I miss you much I really miss you much :listen:

• OutsidetheBox

:lol: :eek: @JMO. Im pretty sure Whip has a shelf life. But if you dont see anything growing in it.. why not? :lol: Youre heating it up anyway.