Mom ‘furious’ that police used Facebook to inform her of her son’s death

Rickie Lamb pedestrian struck by car

A Clayton County mom is “furious” that police used a new feature on Facebook to contact her about her son’s death.

Anna Lamb-Creasey searched for her son Rickie Lamb for weeks after he went missing on Jan. 25. Lamb-Creasy told WSB Channel 2’s Tom Jones she called hospitals and checked jails for her missing son.

She even posted messages on the 30-year-old’s Facebook page.

So when she found strange messages in a Facebook message folder that she didn’t know existed called “other”, she ignored them.

She said the messages were sent from a user named “Misty Hancock. And I’m like who is this Misty Hancock,” Lamb-Creasey said. She was also thrown off by the profile picture of rapper T.I.

Lamb-Creasey told Channel 2’s Tom Jones she had no idea if someone who is not a “friend” sends her a message it goes to a box called “other” in the message folder.

“I’m like, OK. I’m thinking it’s just fake,” she said.

Then, on Valentine’s day, Lamb-Creasy’s daughter finally called the number on the Misty Hancock page and an officer informed her that Rickie died when he was struck by a car as he crossed Tara Boulevard and Old Dixie road Jan. 24. The driver wasn’t ticketed.

Lamb-Creasy was furious that police didn’t use more conventional means to notify her until 20 days after her son’s death.

Lamb-Creasey says they should have used a police department Facebook profile.

“People need to know that it’s a police department trying to contact them. If you just have a picture of a rapper T.I. no one’s gonna take that serious,” said Melissa Wilson, a friend of Lamb-Creasy.

From The Atlanta Journal-Constitution:

Clayton County police told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution they made every effort to contact the family in a more conventional way. They said they checked several addresses and never could reach anyone. They’re still looking into why that Facebook account was used.

Lamb’s funeral is set for Saturday.

If you’d like to help with funeral expenses, Lamb-Creasey’s job has set up an account at any Chase Bank. Just refer to account number 183503217.

• Coroner: Coca Cola addiction killed 30-year-old mother of 8
  • Olympic Sprinter Dubbed ‘Blade Runner’ Guns Down Model Girlfriend
  • “No Warning” as LAPD Shoot 2 Women in Manhunt for Cop Killer
  • 3 people arrested for beating 21-year-old man with belt over his father’s $20 debt

157 Responses to “Mom ‘furious’ that police used Facebook to inform her of her son’s death”

Unapologetic says:

Let me read this article :coffee:

FuturedocDonte says:

So the police officer had TI as her profile picture :thinking: well damn :rofl:

Unapologetic says:

This story is horrible now I feel like doo doo for being so childish :ashamed:

wow, what the hayul????

Unapologetic says:

Let me read this article

Thanks hun.

FuturedocDonte says:

So the police officer had TI as her profile picture :thinking: well damn

That was so unprofessional of the police officer. But you know how “we” are. :coffee:

FuturedocDonte says:

They don’t have generic names to give out for these donation accounts. :shrug: Folk Finna pay they light bill with that number

This story is horrible now I feel like doo doo for being so childish

No worries hun. I deleted the evidence.

Unapologetic says:

Sandra just played the chit outta me :hahaha: Deleted all my posts but that one oh sweet Sandra

FuturedocDonte says:

This story is horrible now I feel like doo doo for being so childish

No worries hun. I deleted the evidence.
      ^^^^
      :dead:

@Sandra
      Thanks :hugs: Our lil secret :wink:

NaijaGal says:

sad

@Unapologetic

I saw that shyt… :coffee:

mzwhang90210 says:

Wow this is sad. But I read another case about a college student whose parents found out about their daughters death the same way..FB.

@Sandra….why does it have to be “us” with a TI gravi?? I know this non-AA chick who used TI as her desktop wallpaper at work. And sometimes I hear rap music blastin while I’m waiting at a stop light…look over..and the source is NOT “us”…its some other race. So ummm :stop:

KABYEYOU says:

well daaaaaaamn!!! someone call a lawyer

How sad :no:

Gigi26 says:

:rofl: Unapologetic get your ass in the :kona:

RIP to ole homie…that’s a horrible way of finding out your child is dead :no:

that_VA_thickchick says:

What the entire fugg is going on here? You use your personal profile to contact a woman and let her know her son is dead? :wtf: Now you KNOW there is a lawyer sitting in this woman’s living room as we font. smh

Milky says:

KABYEYOU says:
      @milky muah muah muah all on your neck
      __________________________________
      Hello sir you tryin to get :hump: early today. You know that’s my spot.

@Donna
      :facepalm:

STRAWBERRYJELLY*_* says:

People have gotten so cold hearted and just fukn hard that the death of a son gets annouced like this. No fukn knock at your door to explain and give the fam some face time to understand accept the facts? Really hate how cold we have become :no: NEWS of this kind is not ok to inform people the way they did.. and T.I really? :blink:

Gigi26 says:

Ummm so lets get this straight…

No contact information and when they did contact several addresses there was no response..

She finds out on fb. Why is she mad again?

KABYEYOU says:

@luvn you get the rant i posted about walking dead?

Miany says:

I’m confused…did they try to contact the family in any other way? I didn’t know the police department made notifications via facebook.

Dude was handsome too. RIP

That’s why I tell ALL my family/friends etc…YOUNG and old.. to NEVER go anywhere without ID, next of kin info etc…SOMEWHERE on your person. You NEVER know! Hell even when I go jogging…I have all that info on me SOMEWHERE! Andddddd in my home I have lists displayed of important contact numbers!!

Feel so bad for this mother!

FuturedocDonte says:

So the police officer had TI as her profile picture well damn

That was so unprofessional of the police officer. But you know how “we” are.
      __________________________________________________
      :rofl: The irony of it all… :smack:
      Im glad I dont live in ATL. At least police FB profiles here are AL Capone, Larry Hoover….some REAL gangastas…

Miany says:

Gigi26 says:

Ummm so lets get this straight…

She finds out on fb. Why is she mad again?
      ^^ If she owed money to the police dept. they woulda found her. Trust they just didnt gaf

This is so sad!!!!

lylas says:

He coulda at least had 3 Stacks if he gonna really rep the A in his profile pic… :hahaha:

Smonae80 says:

:hugs: Diva, Luvn, Najia, Donna & Whang

iAmChan says:

So what I miss in the last couple of days? Anybody banned before I drink up the rest of this likka?

Milky says:

KABYEYOU says:
      @milky muah muah muah all on your neck
      __________________________________
      Hello sir you tryin to get early today. You know that’s my spot
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I hate ya’ll……………….

@kaeByeYou I Dont watch the WalkiN DEAD SIR :think:

Milky says:

@diva hello wifey how r u doing today? How’s the grandman? (rubs my body against urs) :lick:

No worries hun. I deleted the evidence.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :pc: <<< Sandra behind the curtain like the Wizard of Oz

:dead:

:wave: hey Smonae… *goes to grab a drink with Iamchan*

jealousCNenvy says:

terrible!!!

Milky says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Now you wanna bump and grind on me! You know I ain’t turning that down :rofl: grandman fine…how are our grandtwin women doing in the oven?

:wave:
      DIVAAAAAA
      SMonea80 :hug:

may this young man RIP & comfort be found by his family :pray:

damn :(

my aunt came up missing back in 1993. she was found murdered. i know the pain of what it feels like to have a loved one come up missing & show up dead. it’s horrible. but at least there is closure. i can’t imagine those who never hear from their loved ones again..

Donna del Gatto says:

@Unapologetic

I saw that shyt… :coffee:

lylas says:

Ummm so lets get this straight…

She finds out on fb. Why is she mad again
      ___________________________________________________

NaijaGal says:

SMONAE :hug: hey beautiful

luVn_liFe… says:

@kaeByeYou I Dont watch the WalkiN DEAD SIR

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I watched last Sunday’s episode and this past Sunday’s. I live for WD! That shyt is bananas!!!! Rick best to get his azz in gear…he know Lori azz is dead and gone!!!!! That governor needs his azz shot and soon!

Diva says:

@Luvn, hey my doll face :kiss:

lylas says:

Im still trippin off the fact that a police offier of the LAW is representing a FELON in his profile pic. That worries me for some reason. Atlanta PD sound like they be on some other shyt. :yes:

mzwhang90210 says:

@FayFay thats terrible about your aunt. I can not imagine the pain and sadness of not knowing what happened to a love one …ESPECIALLY if everything was fine (no depression, drugs, etc)…and they just disappear. Wow.

I DO know that I dayum sure would NOT want to find out via FB what happened to them. How about broadcasting a pic of the person on the news and state if anybody knows this person, please contact your local police dept? :shrugs:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :sad:

LadieLeo says:

LadieLeo says:

KABYEYOU says:

Got him right real quick like,

This is my beef with the whole show, These ninjas can hit a zombie square in the forehead like its nothing, we done seen em shoot perfectly on the back of moving trucks while running through woods, jumping from buildings. but they get in a gun battle with assault rifles and scopes and no one can shoot anyone. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh out of here

remember i said it now!!!!! Glenn is gonna die and prob the yt chick who is with the govenor now adrienne

***************************************************
      yeah me and my homeboy were talking about how the governor was just standing there and they couldn’t hit him. They wasted a million bullets killing dude on the tower…I like Glenn but if they kill him they are gonna have to bring in a Mexican.

KABYEYOU says:

i ment @ladyleo not luvn and @diva hey boo!!!!!!!!

both check my rant on the last post #300

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

Afta noon Alll! :hi:

This is so sad! RIP and prayers to the family.

:offtopic:
      I took my daughter and her little friends with me grocery shopping this weekend and told them to go and get me some ground beef while
      I grabbed some other things. I heard one of them whisper to my daughter “what is ground beef” My daughter looked at her like “blink: and said u don’t know what ground beef is? Why when they were getting it she said “oh yall mean hamburger meat” :hahaha:
      I have been laughing every time I think about that chit.

Alicia Keys: “He’s two. He’s so adorable. I can’t even tell you how huge of a basketball fan he is. I can’t believe it,” Keys said about her son. “He knows the whole starting line-up, he can say their numbers, he can say their names and at night, he has a special song for Melo that he sings
      ~ ~ ~ ~
      Forget SIght CARDS!

LadieLeo says:

@Kabe – I knew Darryl was coming back though, they just gonna have to get use to his brother but I believe he’ll get killed too. That slore get on my last nerve and I want her to die tomorrow.

LadieLeo says:

Let me correct that, I want her to die yesterday!!!!!!

lylas says:

Speaking of Alicia Keys…whats this I hear about her singing Empire State of Mind in HOUSTON at the All-Star game. I didnt watch it.

:thinking: Why would she do that? I know Bey was sitting there :haha:

Back in 1979 my Aunt was missing and we found out what happened on the news when the put her bloody pink fluffy slipper on the news. That is how my grandmother had to identify her child…so it happens and it’s been happening. I was 6 years old and I was the one that was in front of the TV and saw the slipper and at that age I knew it was hers and called my grandmother in there to see the news.

Smonae80 says:

:waves: WUT

KABYEYOU says:

@ladie right!!!!!! the dude in the tower that ol girl couldnt hit SHeejus only one persone played that scene right and thats the mexican dipping off in the woods!!!!

and then the wack ass rambo scene at the end when he just shoots the gun from the truck…. o yea you shooting your rifle and getting shot at but you can hear a zombie walk up on you! fuh out of here

zombie bus was cool

but the shoot out was just so freaking unbelievable….yea i know we talking about a show about zombies but c’moooooooooon son

Unapologetic says:

I was thinking the same thing about Alicia like u in Houston boo why r u opening up with Empire State of Mind :lol:

@Kabe hey boo!!! :buttshake:

Nakeya_j says:

Why would she do that? I know Bey was sitting there
      —–
      I was watching that looking like :blink: and then she did not sound great and all that dancing did not seem like her thing. smh. Both her and Neyo did nothing for the the show.

—-
      I was just glad she did not start singing the NBA was on Fire. :no:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I think she forgot she was in H-town!!!!! Bish should’ve been singing “The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the HEART of TX” we ain’t want to hear shyt about NYC :rofl:

:offtopic:
      WTH is this world coming to?? Every day is something different…

A series of violent carjackings early Tuesday left at least four people dead, including the suspected gunman, in multiple locations across Southern California, police said.

Police responded to six different crime scenes during the gunman’s violent rampage, according to Jim Amormino, a spokesman for the Orange County Sheriff’s Department.

The ordeal began when the unidentified suspect shot and killed a woman while attempting to steal her car in an upscale section of Ladera Ranch early Tuesday, Amormino said. A bystander also was reportedly struck by shots fired in the course of the carjacking.

The suspect fled in an SUV toward Tustin, Calif., about 20 miles away, Amormino said.

Police then received a call regarding a second carjacking involving a man with a gun. The victim of the second carjacking was shot and killed by the suspect on the 55 Freeway, according to police.

Police received a third call after a man was reported with a gun in Tustin. Police arrived on the scene to find another attempted carjacking and two people shot. One victim was pronounced dead at the scene and another was transported to a hospital in critical condition, according to Tustin police.

Police located the suspect and followed him to the nearby city of Orange. When police attempted to stop the vehicle, the suspect shot and killed himself, according to Tustin police.

“There are no other shooters and there is no threat to the community,” Amormino told KNBC-TV.

that_VA_thickchick says:

—-
      I was just glad she did not start singing the NBA was on Fire.
      :ROFL:

Pickachu Tran says:

:warning: T.I. is a reformed felon… OUTSTANDING father, devoted husband… and a BLESSING TO HIS COMMUNITY :coffee:

:waves: Wutty Wutttttttttt!

@Divurrr…u brought back memories with that *clap clap clap clap* Deep in the Hearttttttt of Texas!! :hahaha:

The T.I. pic was stupid under the circumstances, but it sounds like the police went above and beyond to notify the family of this person who seems to have lived something of a transient lifestyle. God bless his family and may he rest in peace.

Wutty Wutttttttttt!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      shidddddddddddd that’s what we about in the Lone Star State! *kicking rocks in my Red Ropers*

Smonae80 says:

Lylas I was confused on that whole performance, Alicia was trying to dance & sing, that ish was not working out for her. I just changed the channel :no:

Whang :hug: thanks lady. it was very traumatic at the time. i was living in dallas & was kind of “responsible” for her in a way of sorts. when my mother moved back home i was the one left to look after her. she abused drugs & alcohol & was known to be gone for a week or two at a time with no word from her. then the time kept getting longer & longer & we knew something was wrong. WE ended up finding out what happened to her. not the police. :cry:

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

:hug:

-___________________________________________
      My hubby said she sounded a HOT ASS MESS :rofl: And it take alot for him to say that. I said “does Bey have to do everything?” :hahaha:

Ion understand why they didnt just get 2Chainz or somebody..Pitbull.. The NBA aint R&B its rap… :smack:

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

Unapologetic says:

I have been laughing every time I think about that chit.
      ————————–
      You think that’s funny huh… :coffee: How about I was at Walmart and saw two GROWN azz women argue… this was the conversation I walked in on
      1st girl “Girl na unnh… that is ground Chuck not Ground Beef!”
      2nd Girl “Whats the difference, my mom use to use ground chuck all the time.”
      1st girl “Ewww! yall make yall spaghetti with pork?”

Me frozen in the isle gripping my cart.. :blink:

Pickachu Tran says:

—-
      I was just glad she did not start singing the NBA was on Fire
      ******************

:ghost: Alicia was TRAGIC… Folks gone learn to stop asking her to come sing at every EVENT…

NaijaGal says:

I just changed the channel
      ======================
      this tickled me :lol: I think ‘Lickcia needs to call it a wrap with the singing/album chit

LadieLeo says:

KABYEYOU says:

zombie bus was cool
      *********************
      boy that’s an extra kinda of messed up ain’t it…..

Miany says:

@FAY and YNH I’m sorry to hear that happened to your families. It’s always hard to lose a relative. Especially when it seems it was a senseless act.

_____________________________
      :pray: In the name of Bejesus Amen. :lol:

@FayFay wow :hugs:

@Divurrr…not the red ropers tho? uza mess!! :hahaha:

Gigi26 says:

Alcia’s performance should be titled “Struggle” cuz that is what that shyt was…

I ended up watching Shah of Sunset reunion…I love them dotheads :yes:

Nakeya_j says:

My hubby said she sounded a HOT ASS MESS And it take alot for him to say that. I said “does Bey have to do everything?”

—–
      :hahaha: Yes, that whole Neyo/Alicia Keys thing was a mess. I was ready for 2 Chainz

NaijaGal says:

I just changed the channel
      ======================
      this tickled me I think ‘Lickcia needs to call it a wrap with the singing/album chit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      That whole set was HORRIBLE! the dance moves :nono: she shoulda stayed seated on the piano bench!

Nakeya_j says:

“Ewww! yall make yall spaghetti with pork?”
      —–
      :hahaha: OMG I am dying!

@FayFay wow

@Divurrr…not the red ropers tho? uza mess!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Heyul yeah Whang….I had to rock them Red ones!!!!!!

KABYEYOU says:

@ladyleo man the zombie bus would make me wanna fudge a ninjas momma lol you need some disrespectful ish to get back at someone for that

@WUT
      That was probably my daughter’s friend mama and aunt :hahaha: Damn fools

LadieLeo says:

I ain’t see A Keys but my deacon was on fb giving her praises….I knew he had to be biased causes he loves himself some taupe women :tea:

Nakeya_j says:

Alcia’s performance should be titled “Struggle” cuz that is what that shyt was
      —-
      My bf was like what happened to her hair. lol lol I told him she cut it off. This nigga kept watching and shaking his head. When it was over, he looked at me and said, Swiss killed her career. He turn her ass out and now she think she is Beyonce. :hahaha:

Alicia felt she had to try to dance b/c Bey turned out Super Bowl a friend of mine said. Stay in your lane AK. I aint NEVER seen her try to do a routine. Not hardly even in a video. :no:

That one video about the school girl crush or whatever the fugg it was she was sanging about… thats it.

Her rollin around on that pi-aner for Prince dont count.

iAmChan says:

This bacon just gave me life

LadieLeo says:

@Kabe right and that broad back there with them……she a traitor for real

iAmChan says:

@ Nakeya_j

We beefing?

lylas says:

Its a sad day when all we got is Bey, Rhi, and Alicia to perform at big events…the music industry has got to do better..

They could have had so old school 2004 Htown rappers to perfom. Chamillionaire, Lil Flip, Mike Jones, that woulda been sorta hot!

—-
      Your friend would eb right :tea: And I was hoping they started to throw stuff at her.

Unapologetic says:

I Lovvvvveeee when celebrities are awful but still be having the stank face like I’m murdering this chit up here nah mean. :rofl: :rofl:

Ne-o ass know he sounded awful because he went on twitter and said “Everyone has an off nigh”t. “Living my life while u watch bytches”. I was like YASSSS Ne-yo drag us. :hahaha:

—–
      “back then they didn’t want me. Now I’m hot they all on me” I used to love that song!

:yawn:

—–
      And then he snapped in a circle three times… :tea:

mzwhang90210 says:

Obviously I didnt see it…but was A Keys THAT bad? I can’t imagine. What should I look up on YT? I gots to see this for myself!
      TIA

@LLeo….gulhhhh if u don’t go somewhere with that gravi!!
      :rofl: :rofl:

_____________________________________
      when reaching goes too far… :rofl:

Smonae80 says:

I knew he had to be biased causes he loves himself some taupe women

Ladie :rofl:

1st girl “Ewww! yall make yall spaghetti with pork?”
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      That hoe best not come round my aunt house with that ‘ghetti with the pepperoni’s in it then… :rofl:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^yessssssssssss

NaijaGal says:

chit they would’ve done better having Bun B & Jay perform Big Pimpin

:rofl: @ KDubb. Poor Prince looked like he was gonna have a heart attack when she started doing that.

Pickachu Tran says:

—-
      Your friend would eb right And I was hoping they started to throw stuff at her.

********************

wish they had allstar weekend in PHILLY..them rude azz nigras there would of been boo’d her azz off…throwing philly steaks at her azz. JUST ASK DESTINY’S CHILD circa 2001 when they tried to do a performance with lakers shyt on…

:wave: Dimpz

Unapologetic says:

I know I’m 5 years late but has anyone else seen the video of Chamillionaire saying how Micheal Jordan dissed him. Between my daughter’s friend and that video this weekend I have been rolling :rofl: :rofl:

iAmChan says:

Long braided, donut glazing Alicia Keys would not have stood for that performance.

_____________________________________
      he probably snapped his fingers after tweeting that chit!! :rofl:

Smonae80 says:

MzWhang it was horrible,, I hated to see her embarrass herself like that

Pickachu Tran says:

—–
      And then he snapped in a circle three times…
      **************

Thank you…My aunt was an alcoholic and her friend’s boyfriend was driving her home and was trying to touch her and wanted to have sex with her. She said no and hit him. He made/forced her out the car while he was driving.I remember it like yesterday although I was so young. The police in our town knew her well for her drunken rants in the public and you would have thought that she was on the force the way they were at the funeral.

Miany says:

luv Bun

:waves: MzDimpz :happy:

1st girl “Ewww! yall make yall spaghetti with pork?”

NaijaGal says:

chit they would’ve done better having Bun B & Jay perform Big Pimpin
      ____________________________________
      :cosign: **** they could have had Bun B and a hologram of Pimp C…the Toyota Center would have went nuts!!!

:party:

Smonae80 says:

:waves: Dimpz

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Pawl Wawll

:yahoo:

The American Bar Association has sent a report to Florida A&M University expressing concern that its law school in Orlando does not appear to meet all the standards necessary to maintain accreditation.
      A bar association committee, which accredits law schools nationwide, sent a 31-page report to FAMU this week in which it outlines areas where the law school might fall short of accreditation standards and asks for evidence of compliance.
      The committee is reviewing FAMU as part of an ongoing examination of its accreditation. The university has until May 1 to submit a response.

Whang! :hug: Bo got his bew a new ride huh? LOL

Smonae80 says:

MzWhang it was horrible,, I hated to see her embarrass herself like that
      __________________________
      Say wuttttttttttt? Ok..what should I google? I gots to see this for myself.
      :pc:

LadieLeo says:

mzwhang90210, why I can’t have bangs like the FLOTUS???? :crying:

Gigi26 says:

————————
      The ENEMY :no:

LadieLeo says:

luVn_liFe… says:

***************************
      FAM can’t catch a break…their Delta are under investigation too

Miany says:

@YNH….I could see that. Popo typically wanna see folk get better. A lot of people have their demons and struggle but, aren’t mean/abusive when they encounter law enforcement. They ain’t all bad people. Just like in everything else in life… A lot of people are bad but not all.

I watched that AK performance with my hand over my face. It scared the shyt outta me. Her pants looked like she shytted on herself and turned them backwards. And when she kept saying ‘hey’ like she was going off…It reminded me of Jessica Alba dancing in Honey.

FAM can’t catch a break…their Delta are under investigation too
      ~ ~ ~
      :smack:
      Damn

MzDimplez1123 says: Whang! Bo got his bew a new ride huh? LOL
      ______________________________
      :hahaha: Chile that ride is a kiss-off gift. Once she told Bo she was preggers he disappeared quicker than the last hot wang at a Weight Watchers meeting. Doggy is so depressed! *le-sigh*

Bun B
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Bernard… :hump:

lylas says:

We going to Dallas Thursday. I gotta pack for 3 people. I need an assistant. :wail:

—–
      :yes: Philly would of hurt her damn feelings. This city don’t give a damn.

Gigi26 says:

Alicia had a diaper in her pants..I know them folk was laughing at that shyt…

Hell the arena wasn’t even packed

Miany says:

@luvn…FAM has lost accreditation in a lot of areas…sad Dunno what the issue is there.

VDot says:

I said it yesterday and I’ll say it again, AKeys looked like Michigan J. Frog (double U double U BBBBBB) out there hopping around in her midrift top.

Gigi26 says:

They had All-Star in Philly already that was when Kobe won MVP and they boo-ed his ass :lol:

That was also when Allen Iverson was playing…that was a good ass game :yes:

:chase:

IT DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID remind me of that ish

lylas says:

That was also when Allen Iverson was playing…that was a good ass game
      _______________________________
      I used to love me some A.I. In college I had his pic on my ceiling, so when I wake up the first thing I saw was him…

#Judge Away :rofl:

@ Nakeya_j

We beefing?
      —-
      What I do?

NaijaGal says:

Honey
      ================
      GAWD I loved this stupid ass movie…shoutout to Romeo

NaijaGal says:

:newpost: is up

mzwhang90210 says:

Car jacking and now 4 folks dead. I tell ya the world is going to hell inna hand basket.

lylas says:

Im just trying to :thinking: understand why would she perform that NEW YAWK song in Texas… Do she listen to the picante commericals. We dont play that NEW YAWK shyt in Texas… :rofl:

LadieLeo says:

Miany says:

***********************’
      Clearly their admin skills are lacking…..

Honey was so dumb but because of my love for Mekhi my azz got it on DVD and have watched it 114 times.

Aiden Carter says:

WOW that is sad. Why are they using a FELON in there profile pic to contact someone that loss there love one makes no sense.

Smonae80 says:

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

:dead:

Bun B
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Bernard…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      He is quite the gentleman!!! I met him twice :thumbsup: He reps Tx well!

lola says:

People need to get life insurance for immediate family members and stop with all the paypal accounts and help me funds!